IN YOU, THEY WILL FIND ME ~~ FOR DAWN

Post your friendship poetry here.
Linner
Diamond Member

Re: IN YOU, THEY WILL FIND ME ~~ FOR DAWN

Post by Linner » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Well, they is all keerect, little sister Kawren. You are all of that and more....and when you think you are less, you are wrong...lol....we know better !! I love to read what you write...I can hear your voice in your words and I can picture your purty face as you write them. It is a bonus to know these things, it gives dimension to what we read. Thank you for letting me into your life that far, my girl, so that I can feel we are just next door from each other at times. And look what you just wrote here about my Holmesy !! Yes, she is a darlin', and you are too. Holmesy, it sure is a tickle in the pickle jar to get a write from Karen, isn't it !!! Man, she can sure put a pen to paper...( or a few finners to the keyboard ..lol ! ) You guys...sigh, what a crew...there can be none better anywhere !! God Bless all of ya !!!

Love, Linda :D :) :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Dear Shirley Ann, Debbie, and Linda, thank you all for the surprise of my life: just being here to love me the way you do and showing it. Linda, it truly is a tickle in me pickle jar for sure. You all know how Karen is: she could find good in a sock with the toes cut out of it. That's just how priceless she is. GOD bless all of you, including you Karen. -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

hisheart
Diamond Member

Post by hisheart » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks to you, Linda.......WOW! Great review. I truly thank for all the sweet things you had to say. And Dawn is a one of a kind blessing. She makes me laugh so much and she can also make me cry. She is a special blessing and so are you.

You are so great to come here and bless me with your cute sense of humor and your love.......thanks so much!

And, once again, thanks to all of you for your love and support!

Love you, too!
Karen
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Dear Karen, this poem you wrote has blessed me beyond measure! Thank you from the depths of me for this BIG Surprise!!! See why I say you are a "BIG SURPRISE"? Because, you come up with these beautiful thoughts of people like you see what they can become with JESUS. Thank you for seeing the possibilities in me my sweet friend
Karing Bunches. :P :D 8) :idea: :!: :!: :!: )))((( )))((( )))((( -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

zelda
Registered Member

Post by zelda » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm

AWSOME! Beautiful write :D

rosypetal
Gold Member

Post by rosypetal » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:05 pm

This poem writes so well! and with touching words and heartfelt expression, bringing us much strength and hope! and the breathtaking image!