Izzy's Stories

Post your stories here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Stories

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 30, 2017 2:05 pm

“TO-THOSE,…WHO-NOW,…UNDERSTAND!”…

Quietly, let’s approach slowly,…and reach, carefully; for all-things, of true and lasting value,…and real-worth. Let us clean our stained conscious, of all these sinful and sensuous thoughts!...

On bent knees, let’s scrub clean,…all these; dirty smudges that, have obstructed our once,…straight and narrow: paths. Gently put your hands, on each other’s shoulders,…as together; we shall pull through, these arduous tasks!...

Sit, as my Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); holds your heart, in His Hands!... As others around you, watch this event,…be amused; as to whose eyes, are truly being filled with His works and wonders!...

It’s been so long, since we’ve wanted to turn and whisper,…unto He; who loves us and simply say,…(“WE,…NOW,…UNDERSTAND”)!...

Ours, is truly a privilege,…not just, mere memories-of-old; we are more than servants, we are appointed stewards. The current system-of-things, is way behind us,…by several centuries; at least. Their minds, have become like morgues,…dead in their tracks; these very same, stand!...

My heart races, as I see myself,…passing; rows and rows of bodies, whose eyes cannot see the forest,...because; the very trees, are in their way.

On gurneys, sheet-wrapped head-to-toe,…shoulder-to-shoulder; not one of them, will rise from their own,…demise!...

All the while, in the next room,…just around the next corner; stands my Prince-of-Peace, ready, willing and most,…able: to receive into His Father’s-Kingdom, (“WE,…WHO-NOW,…UNDERSTAND”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5850

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 1187 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 31, 2017 2:45 pm

“ON-THAT-DAY,…AND-THAT-HOUR!”…

Many, today,…I find, recoiling; at the damage we are all witnessing, being done to our local communities,…and society: as a whole!...

Swollen and discolored, most insensitive we’ve become,…to the endless atrocities; surrounding each of our neighborhoods!...

I’m awestruck by the cold-stiffness, of the inhabitants of our once,…proud; “NATION,…UNDER,…GOD!”…

Doubters, we’ve become. No longer, do we wait upon the return,…of God’s Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Like a Thief, in the night,…He shall surprise; the masses. And, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; there will be much correction, in the cards. Yes, in stored for those who remain purposely defiant,…and unruly!...

Fire from Heaven, shall be called-down on those,…who willingly; have worshipped the pleasures of this wicked-world. They will find themselves, panting,…as their heads; throb. When they are able, to control their breathing,…again; lifting their heads-high, into the sky,…they will be first: to witness the coming-down of Christ!...

With another deep breath, their eyes travel toward,…His!... For an instant, it doesn’t look,…like our Lord; His eyes, fiery and fierce,…fixed on them: from a million-miles-away!...

Their faces, bloated and purple,…as if; already dead. Burns on their ears and neck, evidence that Jesus’ Radiant-Rule,…has landed: nowhere to hide, nowhere to,…run!...

All-the-while, where was I,…to be found; but, at the very foot of His Cross,…with my head, in my hands: unable to shed, any more tears. Yes, tears of Joy!... For, I knew now,…that; He had returned, ready to re-arrange my recovery,…almost, as if: I was to remain, alive,…eternally!...

This all, struck me,…as sweet; and most thoughtful of my Saviour!... I found myself, whispering thanks,…to He; whom I had always, known!...

(“ON-THAT-DAY,…AND-THAT-HOUR”),…I was given, a new identity. I was, from that very moment,…forth; Free!... Yes, Free,…indeed!... In ways, such as I had never been,…ever before. And, so,…I obviously today; go hence-forth, publicly with my pronouncement!...

Here and now, nothing will ever be,…wrong, again; as suddenly I awoke, from what seem to have all been,…just a dream. Or, was it?...

Was it, just only,…a dream?... It couldn’t have been, because it felt so,…surreal. Privately, I became most grateful to have been taken,…to what appeared, to be; the immediate future of mankind. And, to what would ultimately be,…my; new domain!...

Today, I live and exist with only one true,…purpose; that, of urging you, (dear-reader and friends)… Yes, repent and change your ways,…while there is still; time to do,…so!...

I pray, that,…”You begin in earnest, to discuss the importance of your own,…readiness; to receive the Son-of-God!”… Amen.

All, that I have written in this passage,…will, indeed; come-to-pass. Yes, sooner than later!... And much, much more. Stay, spiritually awake. And, don’t be caught in your,…unawares; remember always, that most undetectable are His Father’s,…stealth-ways!...

So, be more than,…ready; be well able to speak clearly,…regarding: Christ’s-Cause!...

For, nothing else really matters,…as your very survival; is at stake. Yes, our eternal-tomorrow hangs on these balances. A tomorrow, that is very much at hand,…and ready; for your own grasping. Yes, for all of those,…whom-so-ever; wills!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5850

Attachments
313233_th.jpg
313233_th.jpg (33.24 KiB) Viewed 1182 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:05 pm

“LET’S-WALK,…THE-TALK,…SHALL-WE?”…

Folks, two-decades ago,…my Faith and Trust; in the religious order-of-the-day, became a delicate balance,…between; what was being preached and what is still, today,…being demonstrated: and so, I remain most,…dubious!...

I became skeptical, because I saw those,…who stood behind; their many pompous-pulpits, not walking the talk. At first, I couldn’t understand this concept,…at all; until I learned the true-meaning, of the word,…hypocrisy!...

As I sat, with the various Christian-Non-Denominational-Groups,…out there; (as well as, with those, mainstreamers like, the Catholics, the Baptists, the Pentecostal, Jehovah’s-Witnesses, Assembly-of-God,…and the like); and I would ask them questions, (as any, babe-in-Christ, would do); regarding our God, they were seldom,…really: answered!...

When they were, the answers did not satisfy my spirit,…my yearning; my longing for real-truth. Nor, did it ever satisfy my original inquiries. And instead, only produced more questioning,…within.

From an early age, most of us have an awareness,…of Heaven!... Although we envision it, with its pearly-gates,…winged-Angels; and so forth. I also knew, deep-down,…that; there was more to it, than that. Is it all, true,…after all?...

We shudder at times, in our brief moments of unbelief, doubts,…and uncertainty; thinking what might happen, to us?... Come with me, dear-reader and friends. And witness how, such a stream,…of God’s own Sunshine; will touch, a century-of-darkness!...

From the looks, of many who surround us,…today; I’m convinced that, they will barely make it,…through: the short-time, that is left!...

I promise you, that your preconceived notions and ideas,…of dread and fright; will in the end, turn-out to be,…feelings-of-Joy: and eternal-laughter!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5865

Attachments
110944_th.gif
110944_th.gif (49.56 KiB) Viewed 1159 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:29 pm

“HOME,…SWEET,…HOME!”…

As I looked around, I saw myself,…in what resembled; a huge living-room, much longer,…than it was: wide. The walls, were stained with what seemed,…as; yesterdays’ news. There was molted blue, wallpaper,…hung; torn and tattered!...

There were huge, gaping-holes,…in the hearts; of those souls, present. As I walked through this room, I had a strange feeling,…that, this was a holding-cell; for the lost and hurting!...

I could see, these spirits,…pleading; for Mercy and Forgiveness!... In one corner, of this large-room,…were many Angels; all singing, songs-of-praise,…to this: ”Prince-of-Peace!”…

Until the wee-hours of the next morning, many others,…continued pouring into; this straight and narrow room. On the far side, sat the Son-of-God,…accommodating; His Father’s chosen people. I could see, a banquet-table,…full of the finest-foods; and rare-wines!...

Upon this table, were candle-light chandeliers,…illuminating; the evening’s fare. Suddenly, I was snapped-out of my,…vision; perhaps it was all, just a dream,…it was, as though: I was caught-up, in the Spirit-of-things!..

Vividly, I could recall the sounds and screams,…of those; whom were being healed and Saved!...

No more, soft-whispers,…of mumbled-cries; no more, decrepit-deeds. No, sir!... The gaping-holes, in their hearts,…were now; virtuously filled. No longer, was their Faith,…frayed!...

Ungrudgingly, they went,…into the horizon; and just around, the next bend. Never, to be seen,…again. All that was before, unknown,…was now; faithfully-found. For, these very same,…sought-to-seek; the unexplainable. And found, eternal-answers,…in exchange!...

Before, their curiosity,…would often, take them places; where even, Angels-feared-to-tread!... But, now,…they were, Home; yes,…indeed: (“HOME,…SWEET,…HOME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!..

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5865

Attachments
114531_th.gif
114531_th.gif (39.48 KiB) Viewed 1155 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:49 pm

“TO-YOU,…BABES-IN-CHRIST!”…

I’ve come to realize that, the magical things in this present-life,…come in all forms; shapes and sizes. I’ve also found, that those who teach,…the “Trinity-Doctrine”; to be, too limited and unrealistic!...

In my early years, of wanting to learn about God,…even then; I noticed that, all churches wanted to mold our Creator,…and to fit Him, into their own man-made; “Pandora’s-Box”, of buried-treasures. Yes, even as a,…(“BABE,…IN,…CHRIST”); I questioned, whether it was my duty,…simply, to live-out; this daily ceremony, others seemed to whole-heartedly confess and embrace,…as their Truth: of God’s written-words?... Or, not?...

Deep inside, privately,…I felt as though; I was missing important pieces, of this all,…bigger-than-life: puzzle. Had the preachers, the pastors, the elders and the deacons,…kept something; from me?... Could it be, that they,…themselves; had been duped?... Was I missing something, at Bible-Study-Class,…that everyone else; had picked-up, on?...

Was I the only one, to question their beliefs,…and the; status-quo?... Should I even, dare?... Was I man enough, courageous enough,…willing to risk-it-all; to ultimately be tagged, as the black-sheep?... I began to understand, as the years passed,…that, there was much more to life, itself; than what these ravenous-wolves, in sheep’s-clothing,…were teaching!...

Slowly, but surely,…it was through; divine-revelations, that I began to develop,…my spiritual-sight!... Yes, much the same as our apostle Paul,…declares; that he, too,…although a very learned man; a Pharisee-of-old, well versed and founded in God’s-Word,…by his own, confession: he, too,…received real-truths!...

But, it wasn’t until,…much later, in his adult-life; and it was thru, divine-revelations and not thru any man and/or woman’s-worldly-teachings. It was by the Spirit, not by any,…”doctrines-of-devils!”…

So, please be most aware,…dear-reader and friends; lest you, also,…become; stiffed-neck and puffed-up, conceited with haughty-hearts and full of deceptive-deeds. Such, are Satan’s own,…subtle-ways!...

I found myself, asking,…”What,…if?”; questions about Heaven and life-after-death. What I was being taught, was too,…one-sided; I wanted to know, more. I wanted to investigate, further. But, folks,…this; you will have to make, your own time,…to make, possible. And so, before and after,…my other, daily obligations; I dedicated one-on-one time, with my newly-born,…passion-for-Christ!...

Yes, this involved many early-mornings and late-nights. Somehow, I knew that God,…would come thru; that He would eventually bless me, with His wisdom and the ability to,…spiritually-discern: facts from fiction. Oh’, how I pray,…that; “You too, come to see these truths!”… Amen.

My story, doesn’t involve strange-shadows,…nor outlined-faces; with eerie-glows!... I realized that, for the most part,…nobody approaches, God; simply because we adore Him, naturally.

Usually, it’s because of our afflictions,…that we come, to know; truly, our otherwise well-hidden and feigned-facades,…and masquerading: of supposed strengths and might. When we are finally brought, to our knees, (typically, as a result of our own,…ill-decisions); and often-times because of some, great personal loss, (as in my case, with the death of my dad; my hero, my warrior, my friend and confidant); it’s only then, that we begin to respect,…the power: of Death!...

Praise, God,…for His Plan!... Life itself, takes on a more serious and somber,…note; and for me, I had to know,…finally, (at the ripe-age, of 41 years-young); back then, in the year of our Lord,…2001: what humanity, was all about?... What, was my real purpose,…in this present-life?... When, was I going to turn,…and; grow-up?...

Was it time, to begin living for others,…for becoming less; self-centered and selfish?... Was it now, my turn to step-up,…to the plate; and begin to bat, to be that voice,…for the: speechless?... Was I, to be that,…brave-heart; for those, too scared to speak,…real-truths?...

You, bet!... And, so,…here I am; for you!...(dear-reader and friends).

No longer, do we live in a century,…like those, far forgotten; when horse and buggy, ruled the streets and livestock grazed,…lazily: on greener-pastures!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5880

Attachments
15219518_959616684170619_3206557546649683055_n.jpg
15219518_959616684170619_3206557546649683055_n.jpg (68.61 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
14695426_940928539372767_7656416899581989664_n.jpg
14695426_940928539372767_7656416899581989664_n.jpg (89.03 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (58.23 KiB) Viewed 1151 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:22 pm

“FOOTPRINTS”…

One night, a man dreamed,…he was walking along the Beach; with our Lord, (Jesus)!...

As scenes of his Life, flashed before him,…he noticed that; there were two sets of, (“FOOTPRINTS”),…in-the-sand!...

He also noticed,…that; at his saddest, most lowest times,…there was, but; one set of (“FOOTPRINTS”). This bothered, this man,…and so, he asked our Lord: “Did You, not promise,…that; if I gave my heart to You, that,…You would: be with me, all-the-Way?”…

Then,…“Why, is there,…but, one; set of,…(“FOOTPRINTS”); during my most troubled-times?”… asked, the man.

Our Lord, (Jesus),…replied: “My Precious Child,…I Love You,…and; would never forsake you!”…

Jesus, then continued saying,…”During those times of Trial and Suffering, when you saw,…only; one set of,…(“FOOTPRINTS”): it was then,….that I: carried you!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5880

Attachments
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
14939406_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_o (1).jpg
14939406_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_o (1).jpg (110.43 KiB) Viewed 1130 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:03 pm

“COLD-PEBBLES,…WITHIN,…WHISPERING-REEDS!”…

Folks, there’s nothing exotic about me. I’m made of the most simple-stuff. Bright with Love, I spend all day,…writing about; the sweet-sounds of my Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

It’s a hot-summer-day and there’s an old-song, in my heart. All of it, brings back many memories and visions,…of people and places; long-lost and gone, forever more!...

Most times, these revelations come,…when I’m alone; but, today,…I’m with you: dear-reader and friends!...

Throughout our lives, even in the happiest times,…there’s always a sadness; at the bottom of our hearts, like small,…(“COLD-PEBBLES,…WITHIN,…WHISPERING-REEDS”)!...

But, today,…there are no clouds; as I feel fantastic, just knowing that we are as One,…in Love; One-in-Unity and One-in-Faith!...

You’ll find no wrinkles, in our words,…nor; in our works. Although our soles are stained, with crimson,…Christ’s own; shed and atoning-blood!...

Yes, we are those,…who walk; His paved-path. We follow a belief, found written within His Father’s-Word!... On this hot-summer-morning, a small breeze,…ripples the sluggish surface; of this trodden-road!...

On hot, hazy days like these,…it’s tough to see; the other side. Although, deep in my thoughts,…I envision; many who’ve gone before us, today lying in greener-pastures,…watching, white-puffy-clouds: race grandly, over blue-skies!...

From where I’m standing, I can see my Lord,…rewarding memories-of-old; yes, of days-gone-by,…to those: whose own whispers, exact their painful laughs. At this point, way down in my heart,…these small pebbles; seem to shift and stir!...

When, will we finally,…be there?... When, will those who surround us,…daily; finally awake, from their spiritual-stupor?... Only,…God,…Knows!...

So long, it seems,…we’ve been traveling; for whole nights and days, for weeks and months,…like Daniel-Boone and Davey-Crocket; yes, like those who have crossed many mountain-ranges,…and deserts: and the whole of America, from sea to shining-sea!...

But, I know that,…in God’s eyes; it has only been, but One-Day!... I cupped my hands, and began catching feather-like prayers. Yes, drifting-down from gray,…snow-flaked-skies. A wish, landed on my palm. It felt warm and mysteriously, soft!...

No longer, was I hot-and-bothered,…no, sir; nor was my face, flushed by the horrendous-heat. At first, I frowned at these messages,…which spun-down; onto my cupped-hands. I opened the contents, of one folded-prayer,…setting it, in sight; for all present, to see and read,…its wording!...

Standing on a platform, for everyone to hear my strained-shouts,…I screamed, with delight; “You’re now Free!.... Yes, Free,…indeed!”…

I could now see, my Lord, (Jesus); and His Big-House, on this bright corner,…with its glassed-in, veranda; yes, where all-day-long,…His saints, sat in the Sun: waving to passersby!...

And, all of this passed,…in such a narrow, moment; as if, in a twinkling of an eye. There was barely time, to praise nor even,…clap my hands. I looked again and they were all, gone!...

Dear-reader and friends, such will be the coming of Christ!... As if, a Thief in the night,…most unannounced. I pray, that,…”He, (Not) catch you, in your,…unawares!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5895

Attachments
17991206_1059131464219140_1709386510777223143_n.jpg
17991206_1059131464219140_1709386510777223143_n.jpg (44.53 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:48 am

“UNDERNEATH,…ALL-THE,…BRAVADO”…

Some years ago, I found myself in an elevator,…with a couple of men. It was late at night and we all looked weary. The elevator came to a stop and a larger-than-life cowboy,…ambled-in; wearing a battered hat, an old stained sheepskin coat,…and rundown logger boots. He looked us up and down, met our eyes,…and growled; “Good-evening, men!”…

All of us, straightened up and squared our shoulders. We were trying to live up, to our titled-names. This day, I give over to honoring men. Let’s dare, to talk about living up to,…the name; (”Man”)... We try to be strong and macho, but often it’s just a façade. For all our effort, we realize we don’t measure up. Underneath the bravado, we harbor a host-of-fears,…insecurities and short-comings. Much of our manliness, is pure bluff!...

Our Apostle Paul, was man enough to admit it: “We also are weak”, he said…(please see, 2nd Cor. 13:4)…

Friends, that’s not pious chatter. It’s a humbling, fact. Yet, in what seems to be a contradiction,…our apostle Paul; insisted that we, are to be,…”Men of Courage!”…(please read, 1st Cor. 16:13)… How can we be, the strong person that,…Almighty-God; meant for us,…to be?...

Only by putting ourselves, in God’s-Hands; and asking Him, to make us that way,…through His Power: and enablement… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Come, Son-of-God,…my Lord-and-Saviour; and give me, Your courage. Thy conquering Spirit, please give. Make me, an overcomer. And in Power, please ,…within me; live!”... Amen.

Folks, true strength is defined as,…the Power-of-God; expressed through His only begotten Son, indwelling,…within our Soul…

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5925

Attachments
100103_th.gif
100103_th.gif (48.41 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
329417_th.jpg
329417_th.jpg (33.78 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
111845_th.gif
111845_th.gif (64.5 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 pm

“SOULS,…FOR,…SALE!”…

Friends, although our cities shall be ravaged,…by intense Earthquakes, (like never before); we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will be redirected in both, vision and in the Spirit!...

Yes, ours is a spiritual-clarity,…like; none other. Seemingly, overnight,…ravaged cities, globally; with twisted-ruins, will abound. As we live, under constant nuclear threats. Never you mind, the Hand-of-God,…that’s working behind the scenes!...(which is, 100 fold, stronger).

Many, dispute this soon-to-come,…disaster; as they closely consider, but,…can only really see; their many festive-places, filled with bountiful,…(“PRIDE,…PARADES”)!...

Knowingly or not, they’ve welcomed into their hearts,…this Wicked-One!... Yes, the very same,…who, was once; even consider to be,…(“Angel-of-Light”)!… Lucifer,…himself. Street vendors and kiosks, abound,…selling perfect-gifts; as offerings, to this,…most putrid: of potentates!...

He’s crossed the personal-path, of millions,…in this present-life; and to their total shame, (in God’s own eyes),…these very same; willfully-welcome much mayhem, flowing-freely into their hearts,…and minds: ever attending and partaking in these,…Global-Galas!...

You name it, you can but it. Even, their very,…(“SOULS,…ARE,…FOR-SALE”)!...

Choked with foot and vehicular traffic, leading from sea-to-shining-sea,…great make-shift amphi-theaters; I saw housing these lost spirits, all possessing,…haughty-hearts. Everything seemingly in their proper-place, including covered areas,…to blunt-the-brunt; of the scorching Sun!...

All that was needed, to be installed,…were; their perverted-principles. In masses, they lined-up,…by the millions; all very eager, to be among the first to pledge,…their allegiance: and loyalty. Prisoners of their own, devise,…they’ve become; caged-in-animals, at a total loss. Their God given reasoning, overshadowed by the very,…”Spirit-of-Stupor!”…

Yes, this Spirit,…commissioned and ordained; by Almighty-God,…(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)!... Yes, millions kept,…in a complete, state-of-derision; and why?... Because, they’ve freely chosen,…to believe; this Father-of-all-Lies!...

Folks, many times,…I’ve dreamed of abandoning my own reason; and of shouting, all the louder,…to these: who I call simply, the uninformed. “Don’t do it!”… “You’re selling your Soul, to the Devil,…and his Dark-Deeds!”…

As I look at my watch, I quicken my pace,…knowing all-the-while; time is running-out. How, will I ever be able,…to forget, them?... Yes, those,…(Not) included; in the Lamb’s Book-of-Life!... I can only pray, that,…you (dear-reader and friends); pay-this-forward. So, that,…they can remember; every detail mentioned, here!...

Friends, we worship a living-God,…of many; second-chances. Those, whom He monitors and has already sentenced,…to perdition; these are, (Not),…the innocent. Enough time, has been given. There will be, no more excuses!...

Our Creator, maneuvers through the merits,…of His Son’s-Obedience!... A criteria of which, humanity,…falls-short. Our very lives, run on God’s-Good-Timing,…and not; on our own, scheduling. For, the very breath we take-in,…that, too; is borrowed.

Yes, the very,…”Giver-of-Life”; to whom we owe, our all. I pray that, you click, drag, copy,…and paste; all of this written-passage. And, that you,…thereafter; share and tag, plus,…that you also: pay-this-forward, for your family and friends,…to find!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6045

Attachments
329914_th.gif
329914_th.gif (7.32 KiB) Viewed 995 times
114892_th.gif
114892_th.gif (5.35 KiB) Viewed 995 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:01 pm

“THE-PLACE,…OF,…GOD’S-JUDGMENT!”…

The screams of lost-souls, resonate in my ears,…even after; these revelations disappeared. Hidden in a globe of angry, black-and-orange flames,…were those: God calls, the condemned. (Remember folks, I’m not the one judging you. He is. )…

An eerie silence, swept my senses. A half-second later, thunderous sounds accompanied the roar,…and horrendous-hiss; of this raging, Hell-Fire!...

No one, moved. There was no place to go, no real need,…to run away; except toward these, telling-truths. Ironically, the Son-of-God,…was there; in all His Glory and Splendor!... My eyes, teasing my expectations,…before Jesus; finally fulfilled, my worst fears!...

And, now,…nothing was left; but, the memories of days-gone-by. All, was vaporized. No more tragedies. No world of pain, was now,…left. Numbly, I turned toward the sound,…of my Saviour’s-Voice; to His Father’s-Remnant-Class, He spoke,…compassionately; and so softly, that we had to strain a bit,…to catch: His every Word!...

In the end, I witnessed that,…many, were indeed; called. Yet, few were actually,…chosen; to enter into His Father’s-Kingdom!... Quietly, we made our way,…from this unspeakable place; honoring it, ultimately,…as an eternally-sacred-place: yes,…(“THE-PLACE,…OF,…GOD’S-JUDGMENT”)!...

Our demonstrated loyalty, sealed our relocation,…and we now; saw ourselves sharing quarters, within His Father’s,…many,…Mansions!... Joint-heirs we had become, truly blessed with the spirit-of-wisdom,…and of revelation!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6045

Attachments
330026_th.gif
330026_th.gif (76.8 KiB) Viewed 989 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Try-A-Little-Kindness-Glen-Campbell-700x394.jpg
Try-A-Little-Kindness-Glen-Campbell-700x394.jpg (57.26 KiB) Viewed 989 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

“LET’S-CHANGE,…AND,…GROW!”…

Folks, do we really understand,…why; Jesus, Died?...

A flower, when it first springs-forth,…we know, that; the spring-season has arrived. We all know, the marvel of a caterpillar,…(“CHANGING,…AND,…GROWING”); from a worm, into a beautiful-butterfly!...

A rock, showing moss,…all these things and more; display new-life. Isn’t this, what we are asked?... To change our old-ways, and to grow?... Yes, grow to be more like,…The Son-of-God?...

Who raised Jesus, from the Dead?... Answer: His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, did (Not) raise Himself,…from among; the Dead!...

Why, was this done?... To demonstrate that, we do have a Supreme-Being!... Yes, a Creator of all-things,…whom, humanity; cannot ever destroy, kill and/or conquer. Why, then,…would we want; to call Jesus,…God: Himself?... It was His Son, who was tortured upon that,…horrendous; Roman-Cross!... Why, we would want to merge,…Father and Son; as being two in the same person, is truly beyond,…me!...

Have we lost, all-together,…our God-given-reasoning; Oh’, how I pray,…not!... Jesus, is not privy to the specific day nor hour,…of His appointed, return; why?... Because, He continues to be the Son!... And, God,…in His infinite-wisdom; knows that, some things can’t be spoken. Lest, the Devil and his insurgents,…interfere; again!...

Jehovah, (His Excellent-Name); protects all those, whom He calls,…His own. Yes, all done,…of His own; choosing. Just like He draws, whom He pleases,…toward: His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…Amen.

Death, cannot contain those,…whom, the Son; has chosen to become, His,…joint-heirs!... You, see folks,…these both; yes, they work collectively. One in mindset-and-mission. Both, wanting most of all,…that; we all come to an earnest repentance and finally receive, this free-gift of,…Salvation!...

Even Death, answers to our living-God!... Answer this, for me,…if you will. Who commanded Death, as punishment for,…the-first-pair?... Why, it was God,…of course. Then, if this is true,…Death; cannot claim,…but, those: whom God, chooses!... At the coming of His Son, (Jesus); there shall be some, who will not ever have to experience,…Death!... That’s right, in a twinkling of an eye,…these very same; shall be transformed, into an incorruptible,…existence!...

No longer, liable to Death!... No more, decay. No more, putrid-principles!... Amen.

Death, does (Not) act,…on its own; it is commanded of Almighty-God!... As the Son, is also commanded,…of Almighty-God!... That’s right, the Son remains in completely,…”Subjection”; to His God and Father-in-Heaven, and to God’s,…ultimate Authority: over His Son!...

Although Jesus, has been exalted, (which means, He didn’t have this position, prior to His descent to Earth); Jesus, still responds to His Father’s wishes,…standing at His God’s own: right-hand-side!...

Jesus, is (Not) on God’s own Throne!... He is appointed to rule over us, from David’s-Throne!... The very keys of our New-Heavens and of our New-Earth, has been bestowed upon Jesus!... This means that, He is free to come and go,…as He; well pleases. Yes, He can enter thru these two Gates,…of our eternal-tomorrow!...

But, He shall preside over our New-Jerusalem,…which; descends from Heaven!... A Kingdom within a Kingdom!...(if you will)… God, has delegated unto His Son,…power; over all-things!... I might add, here,…over; (“all-known-things”)... And, what about the things,…which remain, today; unknown?...

Let’s not be so gullible, as to believe that Almighty-God,…has stopped, creating; He is Everlasting, ever-creating, ever-present,…ever-acting: as overseer of all-things!... But, just like the very Devil,…has to report; and answer to this living-God, so does,…His Son!... And, let’s not forget the Angelic-Realm,…as well as; ourselves, (humanity)!... Yes, folks,…we all; answer to One-Most-High-God!... There is no other, like Him!... Sorry, to burst,…you Trinitarians; bubble!...

Getting back, to my case-in-point,…both, the caterpillar’s-cocoon and Jesus’ tomb; result empty,…when: ends meet. No chamber, can hold back the,…”Resurrection-Power”; of our Supreme-Being!... Death, where is your,…sting?...

The crisp, morning chill,…is a precept; to the dew, which nourishes the moss,…on that rock: yes, moss clings-to-life. All done, on top of a seemingly,…innate-object; never moving, always still,…is: that rock.

Yet, full-of-life,…offering itself; as a bed, a resting-place for the moss. A place, from which the moss can,…(“CHANGE,…AND,…GROW”)!... And the moss, does so,…exercising its free-will; with the assistance of each morning’s dew, this living-water,…feeds: that moss. Much the same, as we,…Jesus’-Faithful-Followers; are daily sustained, by His Father’s-Living-Water!...

The very substance, (God’s-Written-Word); which sustains even, our souls. It’s all relative, my dear-reader and friends. God is in Jesus, and Jesus is in,…us; who believe!...

We are all, One!... Yet, uniquely-proper,…is our stance; yes, separate but equal. Yes, that rock,…our Rock; (which is to say, Jesus-Christ)!... We, like that moss,…feed on His Word; regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...(our living-water). Like the many colors, make-up a Rainbow!... Like the multitude of stars, make-up our Universe!... Separate, but equal. All, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity!... Or, not!...

Yes, clinging-to-Christ,…we find ourselves; each morning. Waiting for the chill, of this world’s chaos,…to subdue; thereafter, feeding on the rays-of-hope,…His Father: has promised us…(God, being our ultimate Sunlight)… Amen.

Friends, ours is a parallel-journey. With Jesus, being the Way!... And His Father-in-Heaven, our truest destination. The size and diversity, of us followers,…is a generous representation; of our world’s society.

But, why is there,…so little, interaction?... Why, aren’t we studying more,…those strangers; who surround us?... Thousands, packed cheek-to-jowl,…on subway trains; pretending that, others don’t exist. Never-the-less, rest easy,…my brethren-in-Faith; soon enough, these very same,…shall hear: a greeting echo, through the skies!...

Yes, hundreds-of-thousands,…will snap-up; in unison, scanning the vast space-above,…as a Thunderous-Voice: descends from the far side of Heaven!... The Prince-of-Peace, comes. Punctuating His speech, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; He walks purposefully!...

As He approaches the very edge, of our pompous-pride,…He, breaks into a smile; with His stature and appearance. His words, uttered,…were simple and short; (“COME, LET ME CHANGE YOU. SO, YOU CAN GROW”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6060

Attachments
100-year-old-pianist-is-so-good-he-makes-people-cry.jpg
100-year-old-pianist-is-so-good-he-makes-people-cry.jpg (30.56 KiB) Viewed 968 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

“BECAUSE,…I,…BELIEVE!”…

Friends, have you ever found yourselves,…driving-in-silence; for miles-on-end, unto Heaven’s own Highway,…looking at purple-sunsets; over-looking, long,…green-fields: of corn?...

Yes, for the first time,…in a long time; I knew that, the tears welling-up in my eyes, weren’t for sadness. And I knew, no matter what,…this world wants to dish-out; the Devil himself, was going to have,…one Hell of a fight: beating-down, my newfound beliefs!...

Folks, I’ve learned to be,…a “Giver!”… (see, Luke 6:38).

Yes, with whatever measure,…I deal out, to others; the very same, shall be dealt back to me,…in return; yes, pressed-down, shaken together, running-over,…it will be: poured into my lap!... Amen.

Why?... (“BECAUSE,…I,…BELIEVE”)!...

I’m convinced that, our Creator (through the merits, of His Son); rewards our sacrifices, beyond-our-belief. All-the-while, we strive in giving others,…lessons; in being charitable. All, through the Power of His Son’s,…accomplished-deeds; as well, through our personal leading of others,…by example!...

It never ceases, to amaze me,…how, God works; in our personal lives. Through His other stewards, He will always meet,…our, every need. Faith, is to believe what,…we do, (Not) see; and the rewards of our exercised Faith, is revealed at the Day and Hour,…of our reckoning; yes, when we finally are shown,…what: we’ve believed in, all-along!...

Yes, friends,…our Day and Hour; draws ever nearer, with every breath we take!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6060

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 966 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:51 pm

“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”….

The notes, of the orchestra, came from the ball-room; and from two high little grated windows,…came laughter and childish murmurs. “You’ve come early; all the better!”,...my Lord uttered. A new thorn, had pierced my side, as other guests, had not arrived yet. There, across the room, stood His Father; surrounded by several Angels. Michael and Gabriel, were also there. They were making roar, with their laughter; while their eyes, restless as ever, were fixed,…on my entrance.

I was also, expecting you, my dear reader and friend; you, who have done so well, with your Life. The phrases pronounced by my Prince, were not so simple; as they may at first, have sounded. On the surface, it was merely Praise, for His Father. But, there was untold tenderness,…ordered in ornate fashions. I found myself, kneeling and kissing the Hand, of the Son; the Only Begotten. He is my wounded Warrior. The very same, who has Saved, the compromise,…between all that is old, and the new.

As though evoked, by these approving thoughts, I found myself appearing, at the very top, of these stairs; amid chains and spurs. I was known, to be a man, of this World; and of graceful manners. After sustaining the shower of praise, poured over me, by my Lord; I merged into the scented froth,…of my lady, (meaning you). An occasional phrase, came over your snowy white shoulders; you told me, that I was handsome and calm,…as never before. And, that my virile, (Manly),…sentimentality, enchanted my audience.

Your smooth, youthful neck, was adorned with intentionally modest pearls. And, when, from the opening of your long glove, you drew a hand, (perfectly shaped),…on it, was seen glittering,…the nicest sapphire. In your wake, came I; though my clothes had no elegance,…they were at least, decent. You truly were smashing. Superior to many; equal, to none. And so, you greeted me, with a highly successful mixture, of virginal modesty,…and youthful grace.

To me, you dispensed a smile, from your strawberry lips. The women at the ball, did not please me; even, the younger ones, didn’t amount to much. It was a good thing, that you had emerged, from the Heavens; to show me what,…(“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”),…is like!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6150

Attachments
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 821 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:23 pm

“LINGERING,…IN,…LOVE’…

I hear the weariness, in your words,…as your voice; holds-a-hint, of puzzlement. Your face, registers surprise,…as I’m wondering; why, you won’t believe?... Jesus, is coming,…during these present-days; yes, even in our,…own generation!...

Watching, your unflinching eyes,…expecting your withdrawal; I tell you, Christ is coming. Poker-faced and faster than, any roach,…when, the lights; come on. Are you, stunned,…at this answer?...

As you swallow, once,…I’ll submerge, another jolt-of-surprise; by asking you: “Do you presently, hold a good-standing, with Christ?”… You, may answer quietly,…as you look, into my eyes; and decide to act or not!...

He, shall herd,…His own; and lead us, along His-Father’s-Way!... In a most gainful-fashion, I shall walk,…never swaying; with my steps. Where Jesus leads, smells of fresh,…Living-Bread; permeates the surrounding air.

Hindering my foot-steps, have been,…all other; Faiths!...

Stop wondering about Jesus and stop waiting, for questions,…that; won’t come. I stand behind Him, saying,…what needs; to be said. I know, many of you,…harbor-many-dreams; but, my Lord speaks of,…being: (”Awakened”)!…

Guard-against, being in such a hurry,…that, you forget; to use your, God-given-senses and reasoning. And, beware,…of far-away-looks; possessing your eyes. But, rather,…watch; for the way, Jesus’-Hands are,…(“LINGERING,…IN,…LOVE”),…for you!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165

Attachments
115330_th.gif
115330_th.gif (56.3 KiB) Viewed 780 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:08 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…CHASTISING-LOVE!”…

Folks, the Powers-of-Darkness,…have been, today; let-loose. But, let’s not ever forget,…Who; rules over them, all. And, Who has kept them,…in constrain; up until now. And, Who shall keep them,…in: eternal-chains, forever more!... That’s right. Jehovah, is His Excellent-Name!... Amen.

Yes, a terrible sight,…indeed, it is; as a third of Heaven’s Angels-of-Light,…today, remain fallen; they’ve become followers of Lucifer!... This once, Angel-of-Light,…himself. Such, is the power-of-persuasion,…of this Dark-One!...

He, once known to be our,…”Morning,…Star!”… Yet, iniquity was found,…in him; because Almighty-God, sees all-things. The very Powers, bestowed upon him,…by his Creator; went to his head. Sound familiar?... How many of us, aren’t guilty of the same,…thing?...

Ultimately, this Evil-One has been already sentenced,…to perdition; and it’s going to happen, sooner than later. The light of these fallen-Angels, have all grown,…most eerie; their pall-bearers, shall struggle much against these powers-and-principalities,…and: against all-odds!...

Never-the-less, when ends meet,…they shall all; be led to their grotesque-graves!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will be there, on that Day and Hour,…to witness; God’s Mighty-Hand, exercising Justice,…as these demons: shall finally disappear, into the depths of the Abyss!...

Grim and weary looking, we shall see them,…one last-time; come, that Day of our reckoning. No more, memory of those,…who; made our lives, most miserable. Blotted-out completely, will be their identity.

It will be, no easy decision. For, God Loves all of His,…Creation!... But, because He Loves,…He, also; chastises the purposely defiant and unruly. Both, in the physical as well as,…in the; spiritual-realm!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165

Attachments
103244_th.gif
103244_th.gif (74.57 KiB) Viewed 752 times