~~God Saved My Husband Charles)

Post your stories here.
Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

~~God Saved My Husband Charles)

Post by Shirley Shaw » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:34 pm

I have been so busy lately, finally a little free time, so thought I wld. write n update ya all'....I have had my Sister, Lisa, taken to the Hospital many times..She has blood clots in her legs, n several other issues to start...Most important right now, has been my Hubby Charles...You all knw he had neck n back surgery, so has steel rod in back n neck. He came thru all of that. Then came the scary news...We Both have Pulmonary Nodules in our Lungs, mine s ok., for now, However they found Lung Cancer in Charles Lungs, so He had to have Lung cancer surgery, almost a month ago..They removed half of his right Lung, and 3 lymph nodes...Praise God', he is doing well on that now.Yesterday, Devins 17th Birthday, I spent the entire day over at TMC Hospital Hill, as they found some things in his heart, they didn't like..Gee, He is only 57 yrs. old, but they took him in,(Me, Praying all the while) run a scope through his arm, as his breathing was so low, and heart rate very low. After test ws finished I ws waiting t hear, as I had my Time,with the Lord', Praying, n so was my whole Family"..By The 'Grace of God', they didn't have to put in any stints, Thank God, said his breathng was still@40%, so it wasen;t necessary, right now. They checked for blockage of arteries, heart disease, everything, and By,'Gods Loving Hands) His Miracle, once aain, He didn;t have to have any surgeries right now, and was able to come back home...Thank You', Jesus'....I am waiting on right hip surgery,(Stenosis of the spine) and water on the knees. Needless to say, I can barely walk@times, but I want to make sure everyone else is alright first..I started getting swelling in my legs, etc., but then so did My Son, Steven, who is 40 now..Oh Lordy", plus Grandson Devin, has Liver disease that we have to watch and they R going to check him for thyroid too...Me, God' just keeps me going. I'm sure not wanting anymore surgeries, but if I can get back to walking better, will be worth it..Just has been a lot going on, so have had very little time except to keep Praying....I wanted to update all of you, since hs been awhile, have been here..That is why, but I Love You All too, and missed you all..Hopefully be bk. more to post sometimes..'God Bless You All' Praise to The Father,Jesus', for making things right..Amen~P.S Devins little Gizmo passed away 2 yrs. ago, had a Heart-Mumur, we cldn't do anything to save him. So I bought him another chihuahua, already named Lil Angel, so I kept that name, and She just turned 2 n 1/2 on July 20th, have had her over a yrs. now..She has been a real Blessing' to All'.....