Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Postby izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:51 pm

“TEACHING,…WHAT-WAS,…FIRST-TAUGHT!”…

Who of us, can turn the disobedient,…towards; the wisdom of the just?... Who, will make ready,…for our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); a people, well prepared?... Will we be, privy to stand,…in the very presence; of His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Yes, dear-reader,…who of us, in the end; shall find Favor, with the very,…”Giver-of-Life?”… I want today, to turn you, (The Faithful-Believers); to the wisdom of Almighty-God, found in His written Word!... Notice well, how in (Luke 1:32); the Arch-Angel-Gabriel, is speaking to Mary, (a highly favored woman, in God’s own eyes); regarding the Son, whom she will bear!...

Gabriel said; “He will be great, and will be called the Son of,…(The Most-High)!”… And of how our living-God, will give His only begotten Son, (Jesus),…the very Throne-of-David; for an inheritance, to reign and preside over God’s chosen Remnant,…down here: on our New-Earth promised, (yet future). Yes, friends,…Jesus, shall reign; over the household of Jacob, (of which king David is a direct descendant, as Jesus Himself is also a member, of this family-tree)…(see, verse 33).

And, in verse (35); Mary is told that the very Power-of-God, would over-shadow her and that the child,…she would bear: would be called Holy, the Son-of-God!... Somehow, mankind has managed,…for centuries without end; to pervert and twist this most obvious and simplest of truths. Let’s remember that, His Father’s Mercy is reserved for those,…whose fear, (or reverence) for their Creator; causes us to put aside, all pride!...

No more fabricated-fables, no more putrid-principles,…for us; whereas the unbeliever and unrepentant, shall be scattered,…even their inner-most thoughts; within their haughty-hearts, those that have made them rich,…by teaching: “doctrines-of-devils!”…(soon enough, will be done away,…with).

These very same, including the undecided,…who remain, purposely defiant and unruly; regarding the things of our Maker,…yes, these very same: are kept in a constant state of mental-derision. All done, by the very hand of our Heavenly-Father!... Why?... Because, they refuse to believe the truth,…and instead; lean towards believing the spoon-fed lies, of this worldly system!...

God, shall send away,…empty handed; the lukewarm in heart. But, in remembrance of His Mercy,…we (Followers of Jesus); will help all those, He calls good and faithful servants. Remember this, always,…that; Jesus returns, sooner than later. And, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; He brings down the mighty, from their self-imposed thrones,…as He exalts: those of humble-estate. Yes, friends,…this Son-of-God; fills the spiritually-hungry, with good-things!...

What must be said, to you (dear-reader); so that God’s-Tender-Mercy, can be shed on you,…from on high?... I pray that, these words today,…give light; to all those who, sit in darkness. May this message, of our Heavenly-Father,…ultimately guide; each and every one of you, into His Way of Peace!... May we daily, continue to grow strong,…together; in the Spirit!... As we feed ourselves, with truth,…throughout; our public ministry!... Amen.

May the Glory, all go to God,…in the highest; and on Earth, His Peace,…may it be shed: among those, with whom He is well pleased. May you (dear-reader); learn to treasure up, all the things of our living-God!... Yes, let’s ponder them,…well; deep within our hearts. I shall personally glorify, my Maker (Jehovah),…as together; we here at this wonderful website, praise His Son,…our Prince: for all that He, has taught us!... Amen.

And, for all that we have read and learned,…as it was first told; by this very same, Son-of-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5205

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:57 pm

“PRAY-THIS,…PIECE,…WITH-ME”…

Stop worrying about everything, instead,…pray; and tell Almighty-God, what your needs are (not meaning your wants and/or personal desires). And then, thank Him,…for; all He has done!...(see, Philippians 4:6).

Sweet-Jesus,…”Show me, Your ways and teach me,…Your paths. Guide me, in Your Father’s Truths,…for You alone; are my Saviour, and my true hope,…lies only: in You, all day long…(read, Psalm 25: 4-5). When I trust in Your Father’s Goodness, I am fed by His Faithfulness. I have this hope, as an anchor,…for my Soul; firm and secured (see, Hebrews 6: 19). I shall be, most still,…and know that; Jehovah (Your Father-in-Heaven) is my only, living God!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Your Grace is truly sufficient, for me,…as Your Power; is made perfect, in all of my personal weaknesses…(read, 2nd Corinthians 12: 9). The Love of Your Son, for me and all believers,…is good; and has endured forever-more. May our very own Faithfulness, therefore continue through all generations,…to come!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator is worth,…waiting for; His time, is always best. His Son (Jesus), is our Bread-of-Life. Whoever comes to Him, will never be hungry,…again.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me, to keep myself out of this present world’s,…ways; as I pursue a deeper walk, with You. I shall cast, all of my anxieties,…on You; because I know, You care for me. Only You, are my true refuge and my very shield. Your Father’s Word, is my source-of-hope. Let everything that possesses breath, praise You,…today!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5220

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:15 pm

“MY-FATHER’S,…FAVOR”…

Dear Lord,…”During my times of doubt, please help me to remember the promises,…of Your Father’s-Word!... Eternal life with You, is sealed,…since I have invited You; into my intimate and most personal,…life. Today, I place my entire Faith,…on Your payment; for my sins. Recalling these promises, has destroyed all,…of my doubts!”… Amen.

Thank You, Heavenly-Father,…”For how You, have provided in my past. And, I continue to thank You,…for all that You will do (through Your Son, Jesus); in my tomorrow. Remembering Your provisions for yesterday, has given me much hope,…and much strength; for even,…today!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Please, help us to believe,…that our forgiveness, is as real; as the horrendous price, Your Son (Jesus),…paid: for our rescue. I know, that we are Saved,…by Your Mercy, and (Not) by our own,…merits!”… Amen.

“May the Holy-Spirit (sent down to us, from Jesus), empower us all,…to obey the Word-of-God; (His Father-in-Heaven)!”… (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)!... Amen.

Dear Father, we (The Faithful Believers) thank You,…for the protection; Your precepts provide, and for the Love and Joy,…we find: in obeying only You!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Please, give me a stronger self-control,…guard me against; retaliating with my adversaries, willful ill-words. We know that, a soft-answer,…has often been; the best means of breaking, a harden-heart!”… Amen.

“Today, I recognize fully,…that your Father’s-Favor; is for all those, who do (Not),…deserve it: including me!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5220

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 pm

“WHO-WE,…REALLY,…ARE”…

In my, Great-Trials,…of affliction; you shall see the abundance, of my Joy!...

In my, Deep-Poverty,…abounds His-Riches; giving me true Liberty!... For, to His Power,…I bear record; yes, and beyond His Power,…I am willing: of myself.

Today,…I pray,…”That, you also,…receive this Gift. Not, as I had hoped,…but as you first; give your own selves, to our Lord, (Jesus),…and unto you, then: shall be given all-things, by the Will of His Father!....(Who, is in Heaven)…(please see, Phil. 4:19). (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Only, by Christ-Jesus,…shall our Heavenly-Father; supply you with all your needs. According, to His-Riches,…in Glory!...

I pray,…”That His-Hand, be with you,…reminding you; of the Holy-Spirit!”…. Amen.

I want, all that God has,…to be yours, also; (dear reader and friends). Just, one small glimpse,…of His Vastness; takes my breath-away. Are you able, to see the importance,…of the Hand-of-God; and of the Power of the Holy-Spirit,…in our lives?... I pray,…so!...

“Oh’ Lord, keep me from Evil,…that it may not; grieve me. For this Adversary,…(Satan); is constantly reminding me, of who I was,…and not: of who, I am today. Help me, to keep my sights,…only on You; Sweet-Jesus!”…. Amen.

So, that I may be able,…to walk-in that land; flowing with milk and honey, which You have given us. Help us, to see ourselves,…as; (“WHO,…WE,…ARE”). Part of Your,…Well-Organized-Army!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5235

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:46 pm

“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN!"....

Heavenly Father!... “I Petition You this afternoon, on behalf of all my readers and friends. Father, we need You to send a most dedicated Angelic-Force,…unto their households; to take full-charge with Your Spirit's presence, and bring Peace,…to all its inhabitants!”... Amen.

Lord Jesus, Son-of-God!... “We securely hold Your right-hand today, as we usher ourselves to Your Father's-Throne!... Hear our plea and intercede with this, our prayer,...unto our Heavenly Father!”... Amen.

Father-in-Heaven, in Jesus'-Name!... “We ask for Your Divine assistance, in managing our lives and our ways. Jehovah, nothing is impossible with You... And no one, can be against us,…when we have You. We, (the Faithful-Believers); believe as we receive Your strength, that a sense of normalcy will be regained,…within our homes and its occupants. Father, I pray that You don't forget Your promises to us,…and of; (“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN”), as followers of Your Son,…our Saviour: Jesus-Christ!"... Amen.

Sweet Jesus,…”As we petition Your Father, in Your-Name,...please know that; without a shadow-of-a-doubt, our Faith relies upon,…Your-Powerful-Deeds. Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifices; and please forgive us daily, for we are constantly learning,…Your-Father’s-Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your-Loving-Hands... Overshadow my precious new friends, and their entire households,…with Your; limitless Love!”...Amen.

Folks, remember always that,…I love you; as He Loves us!... And that I am, and will forever remain,...most affectionately Yours!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5265

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:51 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well. Remember always, that if we hope to be forgiven,…we must first-forgive; from our hearts!...

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,
Your Friend

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5265

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:09 pm

“ONE-LOVE,…AS-IF,…FOR-ALL”…

“Thank-You, Sweet-Jesus,…for being our living-water. Thank-You, for Your willingness to die on that,…horrendous Roman-Cross; and for Your Father’s Power, that caused You to rise,…even from the Dead, in order to provide us all, (Your Faithful Followers): that very same outcome!”… Amen.

Dear Lord,…”Thank-You, for Your Father’s-Word,…that teaches me, how to Love You; and others. Thank-You, also,…for the people; You have placed and are still placing, in my personal life,…many of them; who have been my mentors and who have constantly reminded me,…of Your Truths!”… Amen.

Folks, true-wisdom,…begins and ends; with Almighty-God!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Remind us, that You are present,…even in the dull and ordinary tasks; but in a most extra-ordinary,…way. May we, (The Faithful Believers), do even the smallest tasks,…diligently; just for Your Name’s sake!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, a willing spirit,…changes the drudgery of duty; into a labor-of-Love!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to shun anything that distracts me, from Your Son (Jesus),…so that I may always; find enjoyment in You, (my Living-God and Father of Christ). And in Your Divine-Plan,…for me!”… Amen.

Dear-friends, Almighty-God (through the shed and atoning-blood, of His Son),…Loves every one of us; as-if there were but, only one-of-us,…to Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5280

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:50 pm

“INTIMATELY,…FELLOW-SHIPPING”…

Thank You, Heavenly-Father,…”That I don’t have to walk my life’s journey,…alone; I know that Your Son, (Jesus),…is always near. We can go a lot further, together,…than I ever can; by myself”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me to remember that nothing can separate me, from Your Love. Please assure me of Your care, through the Power of the Holy-Spirit,…who comforts all; of Your Father’s people”… Amen.

Teach us, Lord,…”To reflect Your Light, especially when life’s demands,…can tempt us; to live most selfishly. Help us, today,…to live in Your Father’s Love. Remind us, Lord,…as we start each day; that You have already shown us, by Your example,…how to live. Help us, to read Your Father’s-Word,…and follow the direction; You so graciously provide, for us all”… Amen.

Folks, if we want Jesus,…to lead us; then we must be willing to follow,…Him!...

Dear Lord,…”No matter what others may say or do, give me the courage to be Faithful,…to You; today and every day. When I get discouraged, help me to keep pressing-on,…looking ahead; to when I will be, with You,…forever”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, what is done for Christ-Jesus,…in this present-life; shall be rewarded in the eternal-life,…to come.

Help me, Big-Brother,…”To always remember that my service for You, is of utmost importance,…but, that; it can never take the place of my,…(“INTIMATE-FELLOWSHIP,…WITH-YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5280

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:25 pm

“PRAYER”…

(“PRAYER”),…is our vital breath and our native air. More attention should be given to how,…to talk, with God. Why pray?... And, how do I learn?...

Why learn to talk with God?... Why, give-up some time,…each day; to prayer?... Why bother to learn and is it really necessary?... Often, we are tempted to believe,…that prayer; is of,…no use!...

Why, then,…should we; pray?... We, must be clear,…about this; from the start. If we are to accept the discipline of prayer, we must have,…adequate incentives. We are likely to keep at it, only if we believe,…the effort; is really worth-while!...

(“PRAYER”), is fellowship,…with God. Mankind, was created by Him and,…for Him!… And, only in fellowship with our Creator,…can we find fullness; in this Life. It’s hard for us, to define what,…Life is. But, we do know,…that it exist only; in relationships!...

A stone,…is Dead!... A horse,…is Alive!... A stone, cannot enter,…into relationship; with its environment. A Horse, can. We, as humans,…enter into relationship with nature; and with other humans!...

If all of our personal relationships, were broken,…we would be negated; as being human-in-nature. The richness of our lives, depends upon the quality and depth,…of our; personal relationships. The highest relationship possible for us, is fellowship with,…Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). We do this best, by worshiping His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; as our Lord and Saviour, as our King,…with whom: we together, shall reign!... Amen.

Apart from this, we could never be right,…nor harmoniously satisfied; much less, obtain any level of completeness within ourselves and our inner-spirit. This relationship, is of a Higher-Quality!... It is, what Father and Son,…calls: “Eternal-Life!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5295

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:57 pm

“SHOW-ME,…YOUR,…PRAISE”…

Heavenly-Father,…”I humble myself before You. I can’t solve my problems on my own. Please help me to seek Your wisdom and perspective!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, Almighty-God,…helps those who know that; they are truly helpless, without Him,…in their personal lives.

Dear Father-in-Heaven,…”Help me to be more concerned with the reflection of my inner-heart, than with my outward physical appearance. Change me through the Power of the Holy-Spirit, the very same Spirit,…Your Son (Jesus); commanded down to us, upon His ascent,…up to You: Father!”… Amen.

Folks, when we begin to look into the mirror of God’s-Word,…only then; do we begin to see ourselves, more clearly.

Almighty-God, Jehovah, (Your Excellent-Name),…”Thank-You, for the gift of Your son (Jesus),…who promised to prepare; a place for us, (His Followers). Thank-You, too,…that You are preparing us; to dwell in this,…eternal-realm!”… Amen.

Yes, (dear-friends), our living God,…opens the Gates-of-our-tomorrow; to those who open their hearts, to His Son,…(Jesus)!... Yes, dear-reader,…our Helper, the Holy-Spirit; sent by Jesus, will indeed help us all,…to unravel: these once hidden-treasures, of Heaven itself.

Today, I simply want to celebrate,…the beautiful deliverance; offered to us, by the Son-of-God!... Who of you, will thank Jesus,…for His work; in our lives?...

May our entire communities, across this,…(“Nation-Under-God”),…show You, (Sweet-Jesus); their earnest-praise!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:11 pm

“I’M-PRAYING,…WITH,…GRATITUDE”…

It is by meeting and talking with God, that is, (thru prayer),…that we enter; into a real-relationship, with our Maker!... And, come to know Him,…more and more; deeply. A person who never prays, may know a lot about our Creator!... But, only those,…who pray; can know of Him!...

This is the strongest incentive, to prayer and its greatest reward. The True reward of friendship, is the friend,…himself. We appreciate their personality, enjoy their company and conversation,…find, enrichment and fulfillment; in the fellowship of giving and receiving!...

What we get out of communion with God, is quite simply,…God!...(please see, Psalm 73: 25, 26). We give to our Heavenly-Father, thru prayer. In the activity of prayer, we give to and receive,…from God!...

We, ascribe to Him,…Glory and strength; due to His Excellent-Name,(of Jehovah)…as we enter: into His courts. We offer Praise, to adore Him,…to acknowledge, His Worth; and to appreciate and enjoy,…what He is: in Himself!...

“Today, I offer my thanksgivings,…acknowledging; (“WITH,…GREAT,…GRATITUDE”),…all the Gifts of my God!... Also, I repent-humbly,…confessing my imperfections; failures and sinfulness. I offer myself,…to Your Son, (Jesus)!”... Amen.

In adoration and obedience,…”I shall fulfill my purpose and chief-end, of my total-being. Today, I receive Jesus-Christ,…as my personal Lord and Saviour!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Postby izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:34 pm

“AN-EARNEST-ANSWER,…FOR-EVERY-PLIGHT!”…

Dear brothers and sisters, in Christ-Jesus,…our Lord; Christmas is a celebration in remembrance of His Death and Resurrection, from among the dead. It’s a season for us all, to observe the re-birth of many things,…yet to come!...

Annually, we, (His Followers); recognize this event, as a spiritual awakening,…with every new-year; bringing in a new focus, on our personal priorities. Yes, it’s like medicine for our soul,…that re-establishes; our well-being!...

I would like today, to share with you all,…a passage; which I found well hidden, within some old papers of mine,…of which; I’m not too certain, how I came to possess,…nor: whom the original author, may be. And, it reads as follows:

I went to the Clinic-of-Jesus, just the other day,…for my routine, annual check-up. And, I discovered that I was not well,…at all. In fact, the diagnosis stated that,…I was quite poor; in spiritual-health and matters.

When Jesus took my blood-pressure, its reading declared that I was very low,…in kindness. When my Lord, placed the thermometer in my mouth,…it registered, 104 degrees; extremely high, with anxiety. So, I had Him due an electro-cardiogram on me,…which revealed; a dire need to clear many blocked arteries. Loneliness, was the cause!...

And, as a result,…I was lacking; the necessary blood, (yes, His cleansing-blood): to fill my otherwise, empty heart. I there-after decided, to visit my orthopedic doctor,…since; it was increasingly becoming, more and more difficult for me,…to walk: alongside my other brethren-in-Faith!...

And, I wasn’t able to embrace my family and friends,…because; I had suffered a fractured leg, when I tripped over my own,…vain-glories. Jesus, since then,…has also discovered; that I have developed a serious case of, “Miopia”… And, that I was no longer able to clearly see,…beyond; the failures and faults, of my brothers and sisters!...

When I complained of being, partly death,…Jesus gave me; His personal opinion. Yes, I was no longer able to hear Him,…causing me; the inability to pay attention, to His daily recommendations. The beauty of all these tests, was that He didn’t charge me,…for His services. Yes, free-of-charge,…thanks to; His Father’s-Grace and Mercy!... When I exited this clinic, I resolved to take these remedies,…which Jesus, prescribed; all done, in Love with His written words of truth. Five, (5) important things,…He wrote down for me; to diligently follow:

1). Each and every morning, from now on,…I was to; drink a complete glass of, “GRATITUDE!”…

2). At the start of my work day, I am to take; one tablespoon of, “PEACE”,…as needed; throughout the day, to calm my chronic anxiety!...

3). Each waking hour, I was to also; take one tablet of, “PATIENCE”,…chase it down; with a cup of, “BROTHERHOOD”, along with a full-glass,….of: “HUMILITY!”…

4). On my way, back home,…I am to take; one dose of His-Love!...

5). And, finally,…at bedtime; two capsules of, “CLEAN-CONSCIENCE!”…

Friends, don’t allow sadness to invade your spirit,…or for desperation; to take its toll. Almighty-God, (through His Son, Jesus); knows all too well, what you are going through right now,…this very minute: yet, He send His Son to meets us,…at cross-roads!...

In this present-life, and at every instance,…God is well aware; with certain plainness, what is and isn’t to be allowed,…to occur: in your individual lives. His purposes are molded, uniquely and especially,…for you. Our Creator wants to show and teach us, all,…things that; only you and me, (individually), can come to fully understand!...

It’s all done, by simply living the things we today are experiencing, (both the good and the bad); and by standing exactly in the very space, which you are currently,…occupying. In closing, dear-reader,…May our living-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name):

1). Give you a rainbow, full-of-faith,…for every; torment and turmoil, you have ever experienced!...

2). For every tear, may you in turn,…be sentenced to possess; a greater smile!...
3). For every worry, a new and eternal-promise. A blessing in return, as a result of your,…every trial and test!...

4). For every problem, that arises in your present-life,…may it be given unto you; a loyal friend, in whom to share and confide,…your pain and sorrows!...

5). And, finally,…for every out-cry; a sweet-song. And,…(“FOR-EVERY-PLIGHT,…AN-EARNEST-ANSWER”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=5385

Attachments
14720403_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_n.jpg
14720403_946292485503039_4452681276948351437_n.jpg (68.69 KiB) Viewed 5368 times

Return to “Prayers”