Izzy's Prayers

Post your prayers and prayer requests here.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Prayers

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm

“INCLINE-YOUR-SPIRIT,…TOWARD-THIS!”…

Gracious-God,…”You, Jehovah (and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); are our true-source, for all wisdom. You know our need, for sound judgment. Your written words, provide us with much guidance. May we be, a generation that,…pursues wisdom. Lead us, Father-in-Heaven,…in; Your Righteous Ways!... Give my reading-audience, the necessary courage,…to stand; for what is right, even when all around them,…they witness others, constantly choosing: other paths. May they all, receive the blessings You have promised,…as each one, of them; pursue a deeper relationship, with Your only begotten Son,…our Lord and Saviour: Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Give them, Your Great Wisdom,…Father!...

Folks, if anyone,…knows; the good, they ought to be doing,…and; willingly refuses to (Not) do it, this in itself,…becomes: sin against them. (see, James 4:17). Please, set-aside time-to-pray,…for one another; as you guide your loved-ones,…through: the murky-waters of right and wrong. Taking a stand, for what is right,…this is; most critical.

I know, that you (dear-reader and friends); are well able, to see all the indications,…that: our world today, is calling every evil thing,…good. And, what little good remains,…they are all; calling it evil…(read, Isaiah 5:20).

Pray, for the strength,…to do; what’s right. If you love the Son-of-God, then keep His Father’s commands. Or, could it possibly be,…true; that you only obey, human-beings,…and; possess no inclinations, of obeying your Creator?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5610
Attachments
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (11.59 KiB) Viewed 4890 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:12 pm

“PRAY-THIS,…PIECE,…WITH-ME”…

Stop worrying about everything, instead,…pray; and tell Almighty-God, what your needs are (not meaning your wants and/or personal desires). And then, thank Him,…for; all He has done!...(see, Philippians 4:6).

Sweet-Jesus,…”Show me, Your ways and teach me,…Your paths. Guide me, in Your Father’s Truths,…for You alone; are my Saviour, and my true hope,…lies only: in You, all day long…(read, Psalm 25: 4-5). When I trust in Your Father’s Goodness, I am fed by His Faithfulness. I have this hope, as an anchor,…for my Soul; firm and secured (see, Hebrews 6: 19). I shall be, most still,…and know that; Jehovah (Your Father-in-Heaven) is my only, living God!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Your Grace is truly sufficient, for me,…as Your Power; is made perfect, in all of my personal weaknesses…(read, 2nd Corinthians 12: 9). The Love of Your Son, for me and all believers,…is good; and has endured forever-more. May our very own Faithfulness, therefore continue through all generations,…to come!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator is worth,…waiting for; His time, is always best. His Son (Jesus), is our Bread-of-Life. Whoever comes to Him, will never be hungry,…again.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me, to keep myself out of this present world’s,…ways; as I pursue a deeper walk, with You. I shall cast, all of my anxieties,…on You; because I know, You care for me. Only You, are my true refuge and my very shield. Your Father’s Word, is my source-of-hope. Let everything that possesses breath, praise You,…today!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5310
Attachments
336068_th.jpg
336068_th.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 4880 times
315048_th.gif
315048_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 4880 times
120179_th.gif
120179_th.gif (46.53 KiB) Viewed 4880 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 pm

“WHAT-HAVE,…WE-ATTAINED?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank You, that Your Son,…our Lord; is preparing a place for us, to live with You. Thank You that, it will be more than just a wonderful place. It is where we will live, with You and Your Son,…forever!”… Amen.

Folks, while the Son-of-God,…has ascended unto His Father-in-Heaven; to build us, many Mansions within His Father’s-House,…let’s prepare ourselves, down here: for occupying this marvelous place. Let’s press-on toward the goal. Let’s be more like, Jesus,…Himself!... Nothing else, matters. I must admit, that we have much ground to cover,…but; we will (Not) give-up, until we (The Faithful-Believers),…attain: that to which, the Son-of-God,…has called us!...

None of us, are what we should be,…but; we can (like our apostle Paul), press and pray toward,…this goal. We have (Not) yet, arrived. Never-the-less, despite our weaknesses and failures,…yes; despite our weariness, we must press-on. Even though, everything depends upon His Heavenly-Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). Without the Father, we can do nothing!...

Almighty-God is with you, calling you onward. So, keep paddling!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Lord, help us learn that,…we; do not press-on toward our goal, by our own effort,…but; through much incessant praying, and the guidance of the Holy-Spirit,…which You, Lord Jesus: commanded down-here on Earth, to comfort us with much permanence. Apart from Your Father-in-Heaven, we can do nothing. Work in us today, I pray!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator shall provide the Power,…necessary; to persevere. But, first,…you; must believe!... All of us, who are mature,…should; take such a view of these spiritual-things. And, if on some point-of-view,…you should indeed, think differently; this too, His Father will make clear,…to your minds: and souls. Only, let us live-up to what,…we; have already attained!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=5010

https://123greetings.com
Attachments
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 4868 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4868 times
336017_th.png
336017_th.png (12.76 KiB) Viewed 4868 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:20 pm

“BINDING,…THIS,…BOUNDLESS-LOVE!”…

Folks, I’m convinced that,…we (The Faithful-Believers); can endure life’s wrongs, because we know that,…Almighty-God: will ultimately make all things, just right. Meanwhile, let’s talk a bit,…about; “self-care”. Yes, taking care of ourselves,…is most essential; for a healthy-life. Yes, we must love our living-God,…first and foremost; (through worshiping of His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, we must love others,…as well.

But, we also need to get adequate,…rest; to renew our body and spirit. Sometimes, “self-care”,…means; stepping-away and graciously allowing others, to help us with our own,…burdens. The Son-of-God, often slipped-away to rest and pray…(see, Mark 6:30-32). When we begin, to follow His examples,…we; shall be more effective, in our relationships,…and: begin to become, better able to give care to others. While we must admit, that we do sometimes,…wish; to keep our personal space, and privacy,…the only way we can truly help, this present world; (filled with such hurting souls), is to allow them all, to approach us,…close enough to be touched; by our encouragements, comforting cause and our Father’s-Grace!...

All of this, is evident in us (Christ’s-Followers),…His brethren and servants. The stewards of Jesus’ message, is the window through which others,…can see; Jesus’ theme. Faith, in His Father’s-Goodness,…puts; a song in our hearts.

Dear Lord, Jesus,…”It’s very hard, for some of us,…to; endure times of illness and suffering. Comfort us, (Your Faithful-Followers), and help us to trust more,…Your Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name): the very One, who resides in Heaven!”... Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”When people attack us, we tend to react,…defensively. Teach us, to turn to Your Son (Jesus),…instead of taking matters, into our own hands. We trust You, (Creator of all-things); and love Your Son, our Saviour,…dearly!”… Amen.

Thank-You, Sweet-Jesus,…”For defending us. We know that, You were created to be a little higher than,…the Angelic-realm. This is why, You’re able to ward Lucifer (this once, Angel-of-Light),…far from us. Yes, Lord,…keep this Dark-One; far-away from all of us, who worship only You (as the Son-of-God). For, the very keys of our New Heavens and our New-Earth,…have been bestowed; unto You, as a recompense for Your complete obedience,…to Your Father’s will. And, so,…we; together, praise You as we continually learn more of Your,…(BOUNDLESS,…LOVE): and of Your Father’s Graceful-Power!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Help us to respond, respectfully,…to all situations; that surround us, each and every day. We all, need more of Your own,…wisdom; to accomplish this. May we always, honor, trust and praise,…Your Son’s; already completed work, on Calvary’s-Cross!”… Amen.

Today, in closing,…”We come to You, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…with the confidence; that You will fill, our spirit with what we all need,…the most!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4905

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
117000_th.gif
117000_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 4838 times
113090_th.gif
113090_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 4838 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 4838 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 pm

“ALWAYS-ASK,…WHO’S-DOING,…THE-TALKING?”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”Dear-Jehovah, we thank You,…for; the loving brethren of our Faith, who have prayed for us, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); throughout our entire lives. Their prayers, truly are a gift to,…us. May I personally, be effective and powerful,…in; bringing my reader’s-requests, to You. Give me, the necessary sensitivity,…to; their individual concerns!”… Amen.

Big-Brother,…”Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to be consistent in my prayer-life,…not only; for my own spiritual-growth, but also,…so that; my reading-audience, can truly trust Your Father-in-Heaven,…with: their individual requests. Lord, I want to be their prayer-partner. Thank You, that we can still be,…used by You; until Your appointed day, of return. May we all, (The Faithful-Believers); stay young and vibrant, in spirit and bear,…much good-fruit: for Your Father’-Kingdom, at hand!”… Amen.

Folks, a lie,…can travel; half-way around this world, while truth is still,…lacing-up; her boots. Yet, our day of reckoning,…draws near; all of mankind, will know the real-truth,…and: it will set millions, free!...

Believing lies about ourselves, about our Creator,…or even; about how this present-age, operates,…causes great-pain: fear and distress. Jesus (The Son-of-God), came to set us Free,…from; the prison of sin. He also came, to set us Free,…from the lies; that control our lives, steal our joy and render us,…less effective: for Him!...

Please folks, don’t take your own thoughts,…as absolute truth. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... He is the Son!... “Doctrines-of-Devils”, teach all those called novice,…yes; the gullible and ignorant saints, all have fallen for centuries on end,…to: the many “False-Christ’s”, we’ve been warned about!... Well intended, servants of God; loving Jesus wholeheartedly (as I myself, do): completely deceived, by our biggest Adversary,…Lucifer!...

It’s Satan’s best work, yet!... Inside mainstream churches, despite their denomination,…all teach; a “Triune-God!”… Friends, Jesus is exalted, recompensed, invoked,…bestowed; empowered, crowned and rewarded,…all: for obeying, His Father’s will. (Not) for claiming to be God!...

All the contrary, is most true. When Jesus speaks, He does so,…in complete “Subjection”: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4860

Attachments
336174_th.gif
336174_th.gif (7.55 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
336164_th.gif
336164_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
336144_th.gif
336144_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 4835 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:33 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY-MEANINGFUL,…EXISTENCE!”…

Never does the human soul, appear so strong and noble,…as when; it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive, all injuries.

Creator God,…”It’s so easy, for us to condemn others,…before; we give a thought, to the pain lodged,…in their hearts. May I study, Your Son (Jesus),…and how truthful, and merciful; He was (and still remains), at all times. You, Father-in-Heaven,…have; forgiven me, (a wretched-sinner),…so many times. I pray, that You bind-up the wounds,…of; all those who have hurt us, in our past. I pray, for the people,…whom; I myself, have hurt,…that; they would extend, their forgiveness,…toward me!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”I pray, for all of my reading-audience,…who; will inevitably face hurts, and injuries. May they be, quick to forgive,…and; wise enough to hold others, accountable. May they know, when to provide boundaries,…to; prevent further damage. Sweet-Jesus, blend together in their lives,…that mixture; of truth and Your Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks, this world is filled,…with; hurting people, who go on,…to: hurt others. May you finally realize that, without Jesus-of-Nazareth in your corner,…none of our wounds; will ever heal. Yes, friends,…give it time; there is much healing, for your hurts. Find a trusted friend and/or counselor. Allow someone, to care for you. And, move forward in this process of healing!...

Writing, has been my personal healing-balm,…and today; after 18 diligent years, of serious and intense Bible-Study,…sitting-down with various, Christian-Denominational groups; I stand most convicted, yes more than ever,…that: this is my true calling. Yes, folks,…to be a servant; of all whom, my Lord (Jesus),…places; at cross-roads in my life’s path. This is my newfound purpose, for living. Through my devotional-passages, I have found a truly meaningful-existence!... Praise-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4830

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:04 pm

“WE-MUST,…HANG-ON!”…

Friends, our world grows from bad-to-worse. Where can we find, protection?... What refuge, can we really take,…when folks; are being shot at random, anywhere they go?...

Too many victims, innocent of any wrong-doing,…falling-prey; to demon possessed minds, and to this fallen-world’s-woes!...

What hope is there, in our own future?... Our children of tomorrow, aren’t safe at all,…anymore; just look inside of our schools and/or Universities. Gun violence, sexual-immorality, twisted-and-perverted principles,…abound; and run most-rampant!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends. How do we really, face these insurmountable odds?... To which Tower, or Strong-hold,…can we run?... Yet, we are asked to keep the Love-of-God,…in our hearts-and-minds. No, not an easy task,…indeed!...

Although, most difficult at times,…not totally impossible; either!...

(“WE-MUST,…HANG-ON”)!...

The promises of a New-Heavens and of a New-Earth,…are just beyond; the horizon. And, around the next-bend in this arduous path of life,…stands our Jesus: with Arms-Wide-Open!... As we stand, on His Strong-Shoulders,…it is, from here; that we can clearly see, all-things!...

Yes,….(“WE-MUST,…HANG-ON”)!...

To the Son’s own, set-forth examples of,…”Humility!”… And, of His demonstrated self-less-ness?... Who of us, could continue in His foot-steps,…and become, in the end; a true-servant of all?...

Only, when we finally begin to learn how to,…relinquish, (and/or surrender completely); our own personal will, in this present life-span,…by giving it right-back; to He, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), whom has gifted us,…with this Free-Choice: yes, only then can we truly expect thereafter,…positive changes!...

Our life-styles, our hearts-and-minds,…must change; Obedience is a pre-requisite key, which opens the very Gates of our,…eternal-tomorrow. Yes, we are all,…a work-in-progress; like any true-lasting relationship, we-too must demonstrate a genuine Love,…for: our Father-of-Lights!...

Folks, only our,…”Good-Works”; do indeed, follow us into the here-after. May your own charitable ways, out-weigh all of your previous,…ill-gotten-gains. Remember always, that Faith,…without works; is completely Dead, in its own tracks!...

Yes, the very balances of God’s own Justice,…awaits; all of us, (who-believe). May we be found, never wanting. But-rather, always content,…regardless; of our immediate, circumstances. For, deep-down,…God’s-Love; for His own, chosen-and-destined,…suffices!...

Strive hard, every day. And, give back your will,…to the very; “Giver-of-Life!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4755

Attachments
336215_th.gif
336215_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 4755 times
336174_th.gif
336174_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 4755 times
336163_th.gif
336163_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 4755 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:11 pm

“RULING,…AND,…REIGNING!”…

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for coming to our rescue,…when, we were lost; and helpless, in our sins. Help those of us, who have been rescued,…to share this, life-line; of Your-Father’s-Love, with those who are still,...trapped!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Give us a hunger, to hear and understand the truth,…of Your-Son’s; truest message. Principally, that You, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name), are indeed Greater,…than He; (Your-Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth). Help us, to show Your-Love,…to others; by Faithfully, living-out,...Your written-instructions: for us!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Our work, in this present-life,…causes us, often to wonder; if we are accomplishing anything, of true-and-lasting,...value. Give us eyes, to see the importance,…of the tasks; Your-Son, (Jesus),...has appointed us; so that, we may honor You, (Jehovah),...by the way: in which we, (Your-Son's-Faithful-Followers), exercise each of our days!”… Amen.

Lord,…Son-of-God; “You promised, never to leave us,...nor; to forsake us. We know, Your-Father’s message, through Your-Expressed-Words; is most true. But, so often,…we (Your-Faithful-Followers); see only our obstacles, and our daily,...challenges; causing us, many times,...to lose-sight: of You. Help us, today,…to see more; of You and less of our, personal-problems!”… Amen.

Father,…”We can never, sufficiently thank You,…that, Your-Son, (Jesus); came to bring us, Your-Peace: through His Sacrificial-Death, and Resurrection!... Thank-You, that we shall Rule-and-Reign,…in both; Your Peace, and His,…Righteousness!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=4620

Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
100431_th.gif
100431_th.gif (44.39 KiB) Viewed 4673 times
100236_th.gif
100236_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 4673 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 pm

“MY-PERSONAL,…PRAYER!"...

Sweet-Jesus, we are truly,…amazed; at Your-Father’s-Grace, so fair.
Thank-You, for Your deeds,…accomplished once; for-all-times.
Because of,...Your-Father's-Forgiveness;
Ours-is-now,...a-complete-restoration.
And, yes,...even-for; my relationship, with You!...

Now, that-we,...can be used, by You;
May we touch, the very-lives,…of others.
I trust-and-walk,…only- in, Your-Ways.
As, I’ve felt,...Your-Hand, lead me; day-by-day!...

We stand amazed, and-in-awe,…of, Your-Father’s-Creation.
Yes, its-distant galaxies,...and Angelic-Realm.
Mine, is a world,…who-speaks-loudly;
Of this Love,...You've taught: with much, affection!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=7170

Attachments
103635_th.gif
103635_th.gif (6.75 KiB) Viewed 4377 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 4377 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 4377 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:00 pm

“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO!”…

Friends, here is where I have some,…(“personal-issues”); with how, our Bible has been transcribed-and-translated!... In the Book-of-John, I also happen to disagree,…with the complete, sentence-structure; found in,…(John 1:1)..

Please, read,…(Romans 9:5)...

Christ-Jesus, has indeed been appointed as,…King; to preside over, David’s-Throne,…in the, New-Jerusalem: as promised, by Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His-Glorious-Name).

But, in this mentioned-verse,…I believe, those in charge; of scribing the original-manuscripts, from one language,…unto-another: have, indeed,…(“gravely-err”)!...

“To them, (meaning, the Israelites mentioned, in the previous verse: 4), belong the patriarchs,…and from their race, (meaning, the Jews); according to the flesh, is the Christ,…who-is-God, over all: blessed-forever!”…

Let’s keep in mind, that it is,…our Apostle-Paul; speaking-here. He, admits that,…it is, his own conscience; which bears him, witness!...(back-track, to Romans 9:1).

In other-words, in his best-judgment,…and/or opinion; Paul, (inspired-or-not), believes Jesus,…to be: as a god!...

Yes, this here,…is an,…”expressed-declaration!”…

A real,…“figure-of-speech!”… Made, by a man called,…Paul…(a once-before-known, true persecutor,…of: Jesus’-Followers)…

This is, by-no-means,…Jesus’, own; quoted-utterances. I’ve always, said that,…anyone, is entitled; to their own, personal-opinions,…with regards; to having, expressions-about,…who-they-believe: that, Jesus,…is!...

Another-example, is when our,…(”Doubting-Thomas”); placed his hand, in the side,…of: Jesus’-own,…Resurrected-Body!...

In that, instance,…Thomas, (“expressed-himself”); with the following, words: (“MY-LORD,…AND,…MY-GOD”)!...

Again, this is simply,…”figurative-speech!”…

But, folks,…the, (Religionists); have erroneously, created whole,…”Doctrinal-Beliefs”: out of such, figurative-speech!...

When, truth-be-known,…Jesus, own-utterances; always outweigh, (by-far), what mankind’s own,…fabricated-fables: have produced, throughout the,…”centuries-of-old!”…

Yes, Jesus has been,…”Blessed-Forever!”… But, by whom?... You need, to ask yourself,…this question?...

(Please read, Romans 9:5)…

The answer: Why, it is,…no-other-than; Jesus’-own, God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah)…(read, verse: 16). Yes, everything depends upon,…the very, will-of-God; (not-on, any man-made: exertions)…(Romans 9:16)…

Folks, God’s-Mercy,…dictates, much; of His own, Elections!...

Yes, to include,…who-shall; be called. And, who-shall-be,…drawn-near: to His only,…begotten: Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). We are asked, by God,…to; listen-well, to what His Son,…has-to-say!…

Are you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

(Please-read, Romans 9:11)…

Yes, friends!... The Son, is truly,…The-Way!... But, our truest-destination,…has always-been; the very foot, of God’s own,…(“Throne-of-Judgment”)!...

The Scriptures, say-that,…Jesus, was raised; from-the-Dead, to show,…God’s-Power!... Yes, a Resurrection-Power,…very-much, a transferrable-power; which God, shares with-whom,…He: so-ever-wills!...

And, when all-ends-meet,…each-day; it’s all-about, giving God,…(“ALL-THE-GLORY”)!...

All, that the Son,…ever, did-or-said; boils down, to,…(“one-sole-purpose”)!... Yes, to give God,…always, the Glory!...

Are we, today,…doing-all-things; for the Good, of God’s own,…Name?... Are we, spreading,…His-Holy-Name?… And, proclaiming it,…all-throughout; the four-corners, of this Earth?...

Will, all-the-Earth,…inherently-come; to know, Him?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6540

Attachments
my-wishes-for-the-new-year-700x378.png
my-wishes-for-the-new-year-700x378.png (504.49 KiB) Viewed 3765 times
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg
14591609_941675742631380_3849862743141885440_n.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 3765 times
gracefully-700x370-474x300.png
gracefully-700x370-474x300.png (286.16 KiB) Viewed 3765 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:35 pm

“WIN,…BY,…SURRENDERING!”…

Don’t despair, don’t be,…disappointed-nor-discouraged!... Pray, pray, pray!...

For, this will nourish,…your-own,…Spirit!...

In the same-way, we feed our physical-bodies,…we also, have the need; to feed, our-own,…Spirit!...

Just like, our vehicles can’t run,…without, fuel. We, too,…can’t run, our lives; without the, Power-of-the-Spirit!...

Think of it, as a,…(“pit-stop”)!...

We, must stop,…every, now,…and,…then; to check-in!... And, to,…(“check-out”),…what, this,…Spirit: has-to-say!...

Yes, pray!...

“Heavenly-Father, I petition You,…today; in behalf of my, entire,…reading-audience. And, by-in-and-thru,…Your-Son’s: Holy-Name, of,…Jesus!”...

“I ask, for Your,…unlimited, healing-presence. Let it, overshadow all-who,…reads, this-prayer: today. Right-here!... Right-Now!”…

“Infuse, our entire-being,…with, Your-Light!... Your,…Love!... Your,…Perfection!... For, this,…we-remain: eternally-grateful”…

“We are those, who know that,…You, Father; are truly, Good!... As, Your-Son,…(Jesus): has taught, us,…so!”…

“Put, us,…(Your-Vessels),…at,…Your-Complete-Disposal… Spill-forth, Your-Peace,…well-being,…and,…Love!”…

“Let it be, for our-own-betterment. And, that of all,…mankind. I today, put-aside my,…old-self. In order, that,…I may be, filled; with,…Your-Light: shine-forth in me, Your-Many-Truths!”…

“And, finally,…activate, everything,…which, I need-to-know. As I, sit-in-silence. Knowing, that,…You,…are-here: with me,…still”… Amen.

Folks, we must take,…that, first-step. And, become,…(“receptive”),…if we expect, ever: to receive, (by-means-of / Revelations)!...

Surrender-and-infuse, your own,…will. To that, of our,…Creator!...

It’s what, The-Son,…demonstrated!... And, look at His,…(Jesus’),…own: Exaltation!... All, because of His-own,…(“willingness / to-remain-in: humble-servitude”)…

Yes, folks!... (“Obedience”),…holds-its-rewards!...

Whereas,…(“Defiance”),…is quite,…Dead!... Especially, with this,…”Father-of-Lights!”…

Mankind, was,…(“created”),…and, this,…in, itself,…(bespeaks-volumes); as to our,…necessary-position: in this, present-life!...

We, didn’t come-about,…by, circumstance. Nor, by any,…”Happen-Stance!”… No, sir!...

We, were,…(“created”)!... This means, we have,…a,…(“Creator”)!...

One, to whom,…we owe, much,…gratitude: for the very-air, which we,…breathe.

I pray, that: “You bring, resolution. In the midst, of all your,…inner-conflicts. And, despite all your seemingly,…unbearable-situations; may you experience, brief – moments,…of,…God’s-own-Peace!... Yes, mass-confusion and chaos,…surrounds,…our-every-day. Just know, that,…The-Son-of-God,…awaits; to lead you, into,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6405
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2120 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2120 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2120 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:45 pm

“THEIRS-IS,…UNMATCHED-N-EXEMPLARY!”…

Dear-reader and friends. Today, I recognize that,…I-am-a,…Child-of-God!...*(defined as those / who-believe: in the, Son’s-Message)*

And, that I am,…daily-sustained,…by; God’s-own-Love, His Mercy and Grace!...

Because, I see clearly,…in this, given,…Light; I today, am most thankful,…for,…the very: “Gift-of-Life!”…

Through, this,…(“gift”),…I am, well-able-to,…serve-unto-others!... Not only, as a,…mere-servant. No, sir!... But, also,…as a,…brother-in-Faith!...

It’s what, the,…Son-of-God,…calls, me: yes, His-Brother!...*(Whereas, His-Father / calls-me: His-Son)*

And, so,…I pray:

Today,…Dear-Father / in Heaven… “I ask You, to continue using me,…my heart, my mind: yes, my-all. Let me, be,…Your-Instrument, demonstrating: Your-Peace. Allow me, to become,…Your, best-tool; illustrating-strength, to Your,…other: weaker-vessels!”… Amen.

“Please, Heavenly-Father: continue healing me, with,…Your-Love!... So, that,…I-may-be, of some worth; to all-those, in,…real-need. Yes!... Let, all that,…I-am-today; be in, complete-and-total,…(service),…to: Your-Own-Will”… Amen.

“Guide me, in everything that I,…do. So, that,…I’m,…(aligned-perfectly); with all of, Your-Plans,…for me: and for the, whole-of-humanity. Because, my passion, has become,…believing-in, this Hope: of-eternal-life!”…

My focus, dear-reader and friends,…has-been: The-Son’s-Teachings!...

My truest-purpose, is to be,…(“accountable”),…to-both: The-Father and His-Son!...

And, so,…I continue, praying:

“Oh’, Glorious-and-Mighty,…God!... Today, I know that,…my-own, infinite-existence; has been, justified / with the, shed-blood: of Your-Dear-Son!... Guaranteeing, a reconciliation, with You,…(Creator / of-all-things)… Give me, the necessary courage,…to, put-aside / this dominating, fault: called, pride!”… Amen.

Folks, none-of-this,…is achieve, overnight. This level, of spiritual-maturity,…requires, a great-deal; of time, devotion and yes,…even: work!...

It also, requires,…having the,…meekness, (defined, as the / ability to: long-suffer); to examine-and-explore, our own,…inner-spirit.

It, also demands, much,…patience, with ourselves; and with,…others!...

All, I’m asking,…of you,…today; is to give,…(“All,…You’ve,…Got”)!...

And, not,…to me. But, rather,…to,…our, living-God!...(Jehovah / His-Holy-Name)…

Yes, elevate-yourself,…to the, highest-potential; expressing yourself, as being,…truly,…a,…(“Child-of-God”)!...

Don’t, deny our,…Father,…His-own-Son!...

For, He-or-she,…who-believes, in,…The-Son; also believes, in,…He, (meaning / God: Himself),…Who, has sent us: His-Son!...

Realizing, this-one-truth,…qualifies, you; in meeting, a set-forth-criteria.

Yes, put-in-place,…by-our: Creator!...*(not-by-me)*

Eternal-life, is given only,…to-those, who acknowledge; that-the,…(“Son”),…Loves: The-Father!...

It’s why, Jesus,…was-sent. For us, to know,…that,…it’s; The-Father,…Who, chooses: His-own,…(“Remnant-Class”)!...

And, these very same,…are given, to,…The-Son!...*(by-the-Father)*

It is, The-Son,…Who,…(“enlightens-and-instructs”),…us,…who-believe.

With regard, to,…His-Father’s-Kingdom!... Trust, them-both,…enough, to,…know-that, you can; move-through, any,…circumstance-and-situation: as overcomers, that-we’ve,…become!...

There are, no,…(“quick-fixes”)!...

Our, exercised-faith,…is, indeed,…(“an-on-going”),…process. Start, with,…giving-up,…this; constant-need, to be always,…(“right”)!...

No, we don’t always,…have-to-have: the last, word.

Ask, God,…(by-in-and-thru / Jesus-His-Son); to temper, your words,…with: His-Love!... Amen.

And, remind yourselves,…always, of everything; which we, can be grateful,…about. Examine-well, your expectations, your intents and your,…true-motives!...

For, God,…expects, you,…to listen, well; to,…”His-Son’s-Message!”…

God’s-own-intents, are to,…eventually,…(“Save”),…you: even, from your own,…self-destructive-ways!...

And, finally: What, motivates our,…Father,…and,…His-Son; is this, unmatched-and-exemplary,…Love: which they have, for both,…you-and-me!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7380
Attachments
117113_th.gif
117113_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg
17308867_1039844279481192_3348773833191069198_n.jpg (128.91 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg (220.96 KiB) Viewed 1658 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:49 pm

“I’M-FOUND,..WAITING / NOT-WANTING!”…

Friends, remember always-that,…Almighty-God, has created you: Free-to-Choose!...

I pray, that: “Your focus, be one that brings you,…closer, to aligning; your own, spirit,…with-the-will: of our, Creator!”… Amen. *(Jehovah / His-Unmatched-Name)*

If, for any reason,…your choices, don’t result in; Joy, Peace and inner-harmony,…remember-that, you’re always: Free-to-Choose, again!...

Let your choices, bring-forth the best,…in yourself; and in, others around you. Defective-choices, is not-necessarily a reflection,…of the Truth; about who, you are!...

Truth, is most,…(“empowering”)!...

As we, confess, (to the / Son-of-God), our wrong-doings,…and-our,…past, ill-choices; this, in turn,…opens, our: hearts-and-minds!...

Thereafter, renegotiating of new-agreements,…can begin, between you; The-Father and His-Son!...(Jesus-our-Christ)!...

The-Son, congratulates those,…who-have, learned; to move-forward, beyond this-thing,…called: (“Guilt”)!...

Yes, the,…Son-of-God; knows-all, too,…well; the difficulties, regarding our challenges,…and: daily-obstacles. Yet, He,…teaches, us: by, His-own-examples!...

Jesus, has overcome-the-world,…and, with-this-experience; He, today,…leads us, (“His-Faithful-Followers”): into becoming, more-than-mere,…conquerors!...

But, we cannot have,…The-Son’s-Love; if our heart, remains,…closed.

You, cannot have,…His-Father’s-Freedom; if you aren’t willing, to make choices,…and, you cannot; have the, Father’s-Peace, (which is shared / with, The-Son); if you happen to think, that any of this,…means, that; you must, give-up something essential,…to-your-own: survival…

You, see,…dear-reader and friends. It’s not, about you,…and,…about, me. Nor, about,…any: of our-own, efforts…

It’s about, the existing-absence,…of-all-your,…divine-potentials.

We, humans are completely,…(“shut-down”); and totally-lonely, if we don’t recognize,…the root,…of,…our-personal-problems!...

Answer: Without, The-Father and His-Son,…indwelling, with you; and partaking, of all your,…affairs; you, in essence,…are as,…(“nothing”): when, all-ends-meet!... Amen.

Ask, Almighty-God, (by-in-and-thru / His-Son’s: Holy-Name); to fill you, with their,…Love!...

Allow, this,…Free-Love; to fill, your entire,…being. All, other-things,…become, secondary; once, you experience this,…Special-Love!...

We’ve been given,…(“Another,…Comforter”)!...

And, He,…is-called: The-Holy-Spirit!... He’s commissioned-and-ordained, by The-Father,…and-sent-by, The-Son: to lead you, (who-believes).

Yes, we are those,…who-walk; in these-truths.

And, do so,…with; much permanence. This,…(“Spirit-of-Truth”),…shall, guide-and-protect; you-and-me, until the return of,…God’s-Son!...

Folks, this,…(“Empowered,…Spirit”); will always respond, to your slightest,…invitation.

I pray, that: “From this day, forward,…you, become; an open-and-receptive, (vessel). With, no signs of any,…(shortage-of-love). Knowing, that-there’s-nothing,…to, Fear!... As, God’s-Promises,…involves; answering, your-own,…requests!”… Amen.

Unlike, what our present-world,…practices; always, expressing-and-imposing,…a,…sense-of-urgency; towards all, that seemingly,…matters.

With, our living-God,…all-the-contrary; is most, true!...

He, Himself,…owns, this-thing,…called: (“Time”)!...

Hence-forth, remember-always,…that; All-Good-Things, come to those,…(“who, wait”),…upon: the,…Son’s-Return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7350
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n (1).gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
did-you-know-474x300.jpg
did-you-know-474x300.jpg (118.87 KiB) Viewed 1640 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:21 pm

“FEAR,…NOT!”…

Friends, constant prayer-and-affirmation,…are the strongest, defenses; against-having-doubts!...

Praying, for guidance,…and,…believing that, we have received; brings our actions, into alignment with,…God’s-Divine-Will…

Yes, confessing the truths,…about, ourselves, (first-and-foremost); will thereafter, begin to,…set-in-motion; the spiritual-principles, of,…Almighty-God’s, own: order-and-timing!...

Our,…(“intent”),…supports-our,…(“expectations”)!...

And, our expectations,…determine-results. When, we, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…expect, to be,…guided-and-protected, both,…(“physically-and-spiritually”); and to receive, the benefits of,…God’s-Divine-Will; we can then, also expect the results,…of-all-endeavors: to be, most favorable!...

Come, Pray-with-Me: (“Won’t-You”)?...

“Merciful, Divine, Blessed,…God: of ours. Thank-you, for this given-day. And, for the life,…You, (Father); have bestowed, upon me. May, the presence of Your-Son, (Jesus); never, leave-my-side. For, only,…He,…(“by-in-and-thru”),…His-Teachings,…has established: Your-Peace, in me!”… Amen.

“Today,…there’s, plenty-of-Joy; in my-own-spirit. All, according to,…Your-Perfect-Plan; for my, personal-life. Dear-Father, no-longer do I,…worry. No-longer, do I,…struggle; for always having, the last-word. Nor, for controlling,…all-things; around me!”… Amen.

“What, has come into focus,…is,…Your-Good-Intent. This, has finally,…come-into-being: with me. Today, Heavenly-Father,…(Jehovah / Your-Glorious-Name); I know-that,…Your, desire,…is-for-me; to possess, an abundance,…of: (every-good-thing)!”… Amen.

Folks, today,…I can, trust-fully; the very, process-of-life. Because, I believe,…whole-heartedly; in the,…(“Son’s-own-Message”)!... It’s all-about, His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

Have you, read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes, a,…(“spiritual-kingdom”): not of, this present-world!... Yet, still,…very much, at-hand; and for the, grasping. Yes, it’s for whom,…so-ever-wills!...

Dear-reader and friends. Few of us, truly,…understands; the number-of-masks, and disguises,…that,…(“Fear”),…wears: in our, personal-lives!...

Jesus, knew that,…(“Fear”),…is of,…The-Devil…

It’s why, our,…Lord-and-Saviour; repeated most, these-simple-words:

(“FEAR,…NOT”)!...

The first-pair, (“Adam-and-Eve”),…sabotaged, their personal-relationship; with our, living-God!...

Yes, these-two,…(“Feared”),…that, God,…would, find-out; the truth,…about: them. So, they,…ran. And, hid-themselves,…from; God’s-own-Presence!...

It was,…(“actually”),…the-very-sound,…of,…God’s-own-Voice; what made, these-two,…run.

*(for, our God / had-already / distanced: Himself, from these-two)*

Yes,…(“disobedience”),…carries, a lofty-consequence. We’ve been, (“ousted”),…from,…God’s-Presence: ever-since!...

Jesus, teaches us,…(who-believe); to Love,…our,…Enemy!... It’s time, to embrace,…(“our-fears”); and make,…”Fear”,…an-ally,…instead: of-an-enemy!...

(“Fear”),…masters,…most-folks. It dictates, our movements-and-responses,…in,…any-given: situation. Yes, we’ve,…(“set-a-table”); in our lives,…for,…(“Fear”)!...

And, this,…(“Fear”) / today, has become,…a,…(“gluttonous-and-insatiable”),…MASTER!...

Let’s instead, remember,…always,…Who; our real,…”Master”,…is!...

Yes, the very,…One,…Whose,…always-said: (“FEAR,…NOT”)!...

And, in closing: Learn to,…(“starve-fear / with-faith”)!...

Yes, acknowledge your fear. Then, call-forth,…He,…Who,…(“strengthens-you”),…in,…all-things!...

The-Son,…of,…Almighty-God; has never,…forsaken you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7320
Attachments
120550_th.gif
120550_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
332858_th.gif
332858_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
108637_th.gif
108637_th.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 1637 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:57 pm

“TEST,…YOUR,…TEACHERS!”…

Friends. “Revenge”,…is-a-dish / best-served: (“COLD”)!...

Yes!... “Vengeance”,…is-mine / sayeth: our-living, God!...*(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*

Let us, not-lament,…about-the / “Heartless!”…

For, Almighty-God,…always / takes-care; of those, He,…calls: His-own!... Amen.

Yes!... Sufficient, unto this day,…is-the / evil: thereof!...

Let’s-stop,…”worrying”,…so-much, about / things: until they, actually-occur. Burning-your-bridges, afterwards,…is-always / an-open: option!...

Yes!... The,…”course”,…of,…True-Love / never, did: run-smooth!...

I draw, a somewhat,…”bizarre-crumb”,…of / comfort; from remembering, that,…opposition, from / one’s-nearest and dearest: have always, stood,…in-the-way!...

Yes!... “Lovers”,…as-well, disparity-in-age / or: in-social-class. These, minor-impediments,…like / war; illness-and-death, throughout history,…have all / been-there!...

But,…”True-Love,…in-the-end / conquers: all-things!... Amen.

Yes!... Even, a,…one-eyed / person; is-well-sighted, when,…he-or-she / is among: the,…*(physically-and-spiritually)*…Blind!...

May we, all,…become / well-founded: and learned!...*(especially-with-regard / to: God’s-Written-Word)*

Please,…”guard-against”,…taking-anything / for: “granted!”…*(to include / what-your-pastors: are preaching)*

Yes!... Much-at-variance,…and,…(“cross-purposes”); with-each, other,…I’ve found / many: to be.

Why,…so-many / countless: “Christian-Denominations?”…

Folks!... God’s-own-Army,…is,…better-directed / by-a: single-mind!...*(that-being / His-Son: our appointed, Saviour)*

Yes!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Our,…Only,…Head!... Amen.

Too-many,…”Good-Shepherds”,…spoil / the: Truth!...

There shall be, many,…(“False-Christ’s”)!... All, doing,…various / “wonders-and-works!”… And, so,…it is / I’m: afraid.

We’ve been, forewarned. Have you, read,…it?... Oh’,…how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader / come-to-know, finally,…(The-Voice); of our, True-Master, (meaning / Jesus)… Don’t be, led-astray,…by / all-these: ravenous-wolves, dressed in,…sheep’s-clothing!”… Amen.

(“TEST,…YOUR,…TEACHERS”)!...

Learn, your,…Bible!... First-and-Foremost!...

Thereafter,…(“Pray”),…always,…for / “spiritual-clarity!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7230
Attachments
119069_th.gif
119069_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 502 times
340245_th.gif
340245_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 502 times
121800_th.gif
121800_th.gif (5.84 KiB) Viewed 502 times