Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 pm

“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET!”…

Let us pray, desperately,…dear-reader and friends; for, we shall be known as those,…who do, (Not); gush-over any resurrected, Anti-Christ!...

We, will fake whatever we have to fake,…in order to; not be found-out. All the while, never jeopardizing the rest,…who also happen to believe; in Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

That’s right, we will, (Not),…bow-a-knee; to these lesser, weaker and finite-forces,…of evil. The Light of our Lord, shall dispel ultimately,…any; deeds-of-darkness!...

Our breach of their etiquette, will not go unnoticed by Satan,…and his insurgents. “God, help us!”… We shall pray, silently. Is this the end?... Should we, bolt now,…and hope for; the best?... The answer: “Not, in your life,…nor, even; in the here-after!”…

Oh’, what will become of the purposely defiant,…and unruly ones?... Mine, is an obvious disgust,…with these, very same. They ooze graciousness and humility, as their own kind,…pour-on; much sugar and spice!...

Never-the-less, there are Great-Days,…ahead; yes, yes!... I am so grateful, for your partnership and spiritual-support,…dear-reader and friends; with every beat of my heart, I shall continue praying,…always being sensitive; to what Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name), wants us all,…to do: (“WHEN,…ENDS,…MEET”)!...

Let us never, pull-away from long embraces,…nor stand, blankly; in each other’s presence. Remember, always,…that I love you; as he Loves us,…all. It’s the very same Love, His Father-in-Heaven,…shares; with His only begotten, Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5820

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
123021_th.gif
123021_th.gif (63.45 KiB) Viewed 84 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 26, 2017 3:49 pm

“I-KNOW,…YOU’RE,…READING-THIS!”…

I’d like to address my brothers and sisters in Faith, yes,…you, out there; who are tired and weary, and struggling to find happiness,…at this very moment: seemingly, alone. (“I-KNOW,…YOU’RE,…READING-THIS”)!....

And I want you to know, I’m writing this for,…You!... Others will be confused. They will think I’m writing this, for them. But, I’m not. This one’s for You!...

I want you to know that, I understand. Life is not always, easy. Every day can be an unpredictable challenge. Some days, it can be most difficult,…just to get out of bed; in the mornings, and to face reality and put on that,…perfect-smile!...

But, I want you to know that,…your smile; has kept many people, going. Including, me. Never forget that, even when times get tough,…as they sometimes, will; you are incredible, you really,…are!...

So, please try to smile more often. Even when times are hard, you have so many reasons,…to do, so!...

You won’t always be perfect, and neither will others,…be always, perfect; everybody has issues. Nobody has it easy. You will never know exactly, what everyone else is going through,…and we will never know; exactly what you’re going through!...

We are all fighting our own, unique spiritual-wars,…simultaneously; together!...

If someone discredits you, and tells you that you can’t do something,…keep in mind; that they are speaking from within, the boundaries of their own,…limitations. In this hurting and upside-down world, that’s trying so hard to make you,…like them; find the courage to keep being your awesome self. And when they laugh at you, for being different,…go ahead; and laugh back at them, for being,…just: like everybody else!...

Remember, our courage doesn’t always roar,…aloud; sometimes it’s the quiet voice, at the end of the day,…whispering: “I will try again, tomorrow!”… So, stand strong!... Things turn-out best, for people who make the best,…out of; the way things, tend to turn-out!...

As for me, I belong to no sect, nor cult, nor Christian-Denominational-Group!... I’m simply a full-time student of life, an admirer of the human-spirit,…who, has recognized the Son-of-God’s efforts; to teach us, what personal development,…is all-about!...

I’ve spent, almost two-decades writing about and teaching,…Jesus’ proven-strategies; for finding, lasting happiness, success, Love and Peace!... Yes, ours is more of a steadfast Joy,…not subject to our immediate surroundings; conditions and/or situations!... Our Hope and Faith, is in the things yet to be discovered,…yes; those very things, even today,…considered by most: as being, unseen!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5835

Attachments
115322_th.gif
115322_th.gif (77.74 KiB) Viewed 76 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5865

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (16.93 KiB) Viewed 54 times
108380_th.gif
108380_th.gif (78.12 KiB) Viewed 54 times
108783_th.gif
108783_th.gif (45.86 KiB) Viewed 54 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:36 pm

“THESE-WORDS,…ARE-TO,…THE-WISE!”…

Thank you, dear-reader and friends,…for your loyalty; some of you, have followed me,…for over 5 years, now; since I first went public, with my devotionals!...

It’s my blessed privilege, to communicate Christ’s-Cause,…with all of you, (His-Faithful-Followers)!... Today’s message, will be this written note,…of hope. You may rest assured, that,…if you are indeed, a believer; and have already placed your complete and total, Faith and trust in the Son-of-God,…then; and only then, has your own personal name,….been written: in this Lamb’s, Book-of-Life!...

And, it can never be,…erased; and until we meet, on that Day and Hour,…I bless you: in the precious Name of Jesus!...

“May His Father-in-Heaven, keep and guard you,…and yours’ and may our living-God, make His Face shine upon your entire,…household: and give you, His own Peace!”… Amen.

I know that, you are as thirsty for real-truth,…as I have been, now; for these last 17 years of my adult-life. I welcome you newcomers, as well,…who are hanging; on my every word. Yes, welcome to Jesus’ own Sheepfold and abode!...

Let us, stand and stretch,…these written-pages of God’s-Word; “May Jesus’ gospel-message, about His Father’s-Kingdom,…reach all four, (4) corners; of this Green-Earth, while still in our strong-hands!”… Amen.

To some, this may seem a small-thing,…a utilitarian-task; but, to me personally,…it is: a monumental-honor. And, so,…I shall hurry; to my library’s-computer, click on the mouse,…to clear the screen-saver; and with great-joy, hit all the necessary keys,…that shall broadcast: (“THESE-WORDS,…TO,…THE-WISE”)!...

For, you are my global-audience. Folks, deceiving our Enemy, (Satan, himself); is tight-rope work, as we are always,…found: in the hot-seat!...

It works out best, this way,…though; simply because, we would otherwise wear-out our energy,…on senseless and mundane-motives. For, all actions taken,…are first-driven; by motives. And, mine are,…to serve my Master; Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Truly, I’m glad for this constructive busyness,…it helps me; keep an eye, on our Lord’s-return. I shant be caught, in unawares. I’m thrilled, beyond words,…for the rest of you; who also, exercise this Faith,…in all of: His Father’s-Findings!...

More than once, we know that,…others; have given-up their hope. To you, the newly converted-believer,…we shall counsel you; again and again, (God, willing),…so keep your hunger, alive: as together, we are truly a Force,…to be reckoned!...

Yes, we shall plant God’s-Word,…in your hearts; for, ours are (Not),…pathological-lies; nor gossip. At times, we may even seem quiet,…and not saying, much; but, Oh’,…how we love: to listen!...

The Son-of-God, and His Father-in-Heaven,…know all too well; when you are truly sorry, and deeply remorseful. And, that you mean it,…when you; apologize. So, I expect that,…they will, both; forgive you!...

Better still, keep your confidence,…and pass along; my best wishes, to our God-Family!... Consider yourselves, Saved by God’s-Grace,…through; your exercised Faith and the shed and atoning-blood-sacrifice,…of His only begotten: Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5895

Attachments
18893416_1088995411232745_8104462427391507788_n.jpg
18893416_1088995411232745_8104462427391507788_n.jpg (69.23 KiB) Viewed 19 times