Dear-reader and friends!...

Post something about yourself here and meet friends.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Dear-reader and friends!...

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:53 pm

I PRAY, THAT-YOU,…DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS; FIND SOME REAL ADDED-VALUE, AND TRUE LASTING-WORTH,…WITHIN THESE TWO-LINKS: WHICH I SHARE, WITH YOU,…TODAY!... AMEN.

NOTICE-WELL, THAT EACH ONE TAKES YOU FURTHER BACK IN TIME; TO EVEN THOSE MOMENTS, OF MY OWN INFANCY IN WRITING THESE DEVOTIONAL PASSAGES!... SHOULD THEY IMPACT YOU, IN POSITIVE WAYS,…PLEASE PAY THEM, FORWARD!...

FOR, WE HAVE RECEIVED FREELY. AND, SO,…SHALL WE GIVE, UNTO OTHERS; FREELY!... WE PAID NOTHING, AND RECEIVE NO PAY FOR THESE REVEALED TRUTHS!... BY DIVINE-REVELATIONS, ALL-THINGS OF,…ALMIGHTY-GOD, (JEHOVAH, HIS PRECIOUS-NAME); ARE INDEED, FREE!...

MANY PASTORS, PREACHERS-AND-PRIESTS,...WOULD ANSWER, THAT: "THE LABORER, IS TRULY WORTHY OF HIS-OR-HER,...HIRE!"...

EVEN THIS, THEY HAVE PERVERTED. TO BE HIRED, DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT,...MONEY-IS-INVOLVED; IN RETURN FOR OUR LABORING-IN-LOVE!...

YES, WE ARE THOSE,...INDEED, HIRED; CHOSEN AND DESTINED, I MIGHT ADD!... ALL DONE, BY OUR MOST HIGH GOD!... JEHOVAH, HIS EXCELLENT-NAME!... BUT, WE DO ALL-THINGS PERTAINING TO HIS WRITTEN-WORD,...FOR THE FINAL-AND-ULTIMATE, PURPOSE; OF GLORIFYING-OUR-CREATOR!...

YES, FIRST-AND-FOREMOST,...WE SAY-AND-DO, ALL-THINGS!... FOR, THE GLORY-OF-GOD!... NOT, FOR OUR OWN INTEREST AND/OR SAKE!...

IT'S WHAT THE SON, (JESUS-OF-NAZARETH); HAS TAUGHT US, AND IT IS ALSO,...WHAT-WE, (HIS-FAITHFUL-FOLLOWERS): SHARE-AND-BELIEVE, WITH OTHERS!... AMEN.

I PRAISE OUR LIVING-GOD, IN JESUS'-NAME; FOR, THIS IS THE SEASON OF THANKSGIVING-AND-PRAISE!... WE EXTEND OUR GRATITUDE, TO THE ONE WHO,...PROMISES; TO NEVER FORGET-NOR-FORSAKE, US!...

AND, TO YOU,...DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS!... THANK YOU, FOR FOLLOWING THESE WRITTEN PASSAGES. I WOULDN'T HAVE A STEADY GROUP OF OVER 2,500 LOYAL READERS, ENTERING INTO MY BLOGS,...WERE IT NOT-TRUE; THAT FAITH, COMES BY HEARING. AND, HEARING,...BY; THE WORD-OF-GOD!...

MAY YOU ALWAYS, REMEMBER THE TRUE-REASON,...FOR THIS, CHRISTMAS-SEASON!... YES, REMEMBER-ALWAYS,...THE, "CHRIST",...IN CHRISTMAS!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=3675

https://www.123greetings.com
Attachments
an-old-christmas-card-jim-reeves-474x300.jpg
an-old-christmas-card-jim-reeves-474x300.jpg (74.83 KiB) Viewed 2907 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 04, 2019 4:35 pm

“PLEASE-FIND,…THE-TIME!”…

Friends, I must insist, that,…you,…open; your-own, eyes-and-ears!...

We cannot, continue to speak, (in-our-churches), of any, given,…(“entity”); as-one-that, occupies the,…(“right-hand-of-God”), to later, the next moment,…say-that-this, same entity,…is, indeed,…God: Himself!... (please-read, Hebrews 8:1).

Throughout these many years, I’ve done my best,…to lead-you, (dear-reader and friends); as the, (“Spirit”),…has-led: me. Yes, I,…(“but-a-common”),…man.

Make-up, your minds. Wake-up, from your, present-state of,…(“spiritual-stupor”)!...

Jesus, is,…He,…or-not,…(“seated - and/or – positioned”); at the right-hand, of the,…(“Throne”),…of-the,…(“Majesty”): in Heaven?... (read, verse: 1 / again)…

Answer: Of course, He,…is!...

And, if so. Then, Jesus,…(“cannot-be”),…God: Himself!...

God, (“indwells”), within,…(“all-those”),…who-believe!...

But, this-holds,…a,…true-spiritual,…(“connotation”)!...

Many, tend to take, (“everything”),…our Bible, states: (“literally”)!...

Folks, (“metaphors”), in this case,…are-to-be: (“spiritually-discerned”)!...

Take, our Apostle-Paul,…for instance. If he, was one,…of the, (“worst-persecutors”),…of,…our-exercised-faith; how is it, possible,…that,…once-encountering,…Jesus: this very same, Paul,…now-becomes,…(a-true-believer)?...

Such, is the,…(“marvelous-impact”),…created,…when, any-given-individual; (“opens”),…him-or-herself,…to: receiving,…Truth!...

Paul’s-ordeal, grant you,…was, indeed; a-very-personal, experience,…with: our, Lord-and-Saviour!...

Something, that most,…of us,…will-never-really; ever, experience,…while, in-the-flesh: (“anyways”)!...

And, so,…if-we’ve-esteemed,…this, Apostle; so much, as to include,…his,…(“writings – and/or – letters”); occupying the better-portion, of our entire,…(“New-Testament”).

Then, for-God’s-Sake,…(no-pun-intended),…why, can’t you: come to believe, the clear-and-present,…(“distinction”),…declared!...

Yes, Father-and-Son,…are, indeed,…(“two-separate-entities”)!... Each, donning-and-owning,…their,…(“respective-roles”)!... Both, being as,…One!...

But, in,…(“virtues”),…like,…Goodness, Faithfulness, Servitude-unto-others,…Loyalty,…Mercy-and-Grace!...

Yes, both,…the,…Father-and-Son,…(“are-as-One”)!...

In-Love!... In-Unity!... In,…(“Cause-and-Vision”)!...

Also,…in,…(“Mindset-and-Mission”)!...

Both, desiring-most,…that,…you-too,…be, ultimately: (“crowned-with-righteousness”)!...

The, very same,…(“Righteousness”),…which-was, counted unto,…our: “Patriarch-Abraham!”…

Yes, to his,…(“favor”),…and, because of,…Abraham’s-exercised-faith: (“Righteousness”),…was, counted-unto-him!... Amen.

Listen, friends,…(“I-get-it”)… Really, I do!...

Many of you, don’t have the,…(“time-of-day”)!...

Our Bible, is simply,…too-complicated. Nobody, can just open this,…Book; begin to, read it,…and, expect to come,…to-some-sort: of real, conclusion…

Not, by yourself,…no, sir!... To, (“fully-understand”), its content,…we-must,…sit-with-others!...(who-also-believe)…

For, by,…(“God’s-very-Design”),…this, Bound-Book; was made, to be,…(“worked-out”),…together: collectively, seeking the very,…(“Face-of-God”)!... Amen.

Yes, God,…wishes-for-you,…to sit, with others, (who-believe). God, wants you to,…(“ask”),…all-the-hard,…questions. To,…(“scrutinize”),…every-chapter; every-verse,…every, precept-upon-precept.

Here-a-little. There-a-little!...

Mine, has been a true,…(“blessing-in-disguise”)!... I don’t-hold, a regular,…(“secular-job”)!... Since, 2012,…I’ve-devoted, my full-time; to the earnest, study-and-research,…of: God’s-Truths!...

Grant, you,…this, was done,…alongside, of my,…other-duties. For, I also,…am,…(“my-mother’s-keeper”)!...

Yes, folks!... Others, would call it,…(“a-caregiver”)!... And, for those of you,…who, are also,…(“caregivers”),…you know, that-this,…in, itself; truly is, a,…(“full-time-job”)!...

I don’t-draw, any,…sort-of-salary. No, sir!... What I do, I do,…(“freely’)!...

Mother and myself, well,…we manage, (with-God’s-Grace); to survive, with,…all-of-our,…(“needs”),…being-met; on her, sole-source,…of,…fixed-income.

Her, (“retirement-check”), gets us,…by. We live, in a,…(“section-8 / subsidized”),…senior-housing-facility!...

Many, have been my,…(“early-mornings”),…and-my,…(“late-evenings”)!... As my, free-time,…(“permits”),…I’ve, devoted myself; to the asking, the knocking, and the seeking,…of: Truth!...

This, goes-back,…as-early-as,…the year, 2001…

But, more-so,…than, ever; since,…2012…(full-time).

Between, 2001 and 2012,…I worked, two-jobs. My, (“infancy-in-Christ”), was at a,…(“part-time”),…basis,…back-then!...

What’s my, case-in-point?...

Answer: I’ve taken, (“full-advantage”),…with the help,…of-various-mentors; throughout, all-these-years,…to reach, this: point-in-time, where,…I stand, today.

Yes, a total of,…(“18-years-later”); God, has,…(“gifted-me”),…with-much, insight: as to, His-Written-Word!...

All-of-it, for,…His-Glory!... Amen.

Sharing with you, (my-reading-audience), has been,…a fundamental-part,…of-my; every-day-life. Since, long-ago,…I’ve realized, that; there was something, more.

Yes, something-missing,…and, not-being-shared: with regard, to God’s-Word!...

And, that,…when, push,…(“came-to-shove”),…the churches, (in-general); were-not-teaching,…what, the Bible,…was, otherwise-illustrating: within its, written-pages!...

I pray, you come,…to develop, this-earnest-desire,…to, (“filter-thru”); all the existing, worldly-garbage,…out-there.

It’s being taught, for the most-part,…(“right-inside”), many,…(not-all, grant-you),…of these, supposed-institutions: and organizations, of,…(“higher-learning”)!...

For, me,…it took,…the loss, of my; earthly-father. For, me,…to actually, begin; to realize that, I needed to take,…a good-look: at myself.

Up-until-then, (I was, 42-years-old / back-then), I hadn’t the need,…to,…(“grow-up”): much less, sooth-any-sorrows!...

But, the ill-experience,…of loosing,…(“my-truest-anchor”),…meaning, my-own-father; well, this left me,…floating-aimlessly, in a,…vast-ocean: deep-in-emptiness!...

And, so,…I found the, true-need,…and,…I-also-found, (and-made),…the: (“Time-to-Seek”)!...

Yes, despite our,…”every-day-busyness”,…(which, happens-to-be / the Devil’s-best-weaponry: diversions, implied), we must insist,…on,…seeking-truth!...

You, must-not-deprive,…yourself,…of knowing, your-own,…true-purpose, for existing; in this present, dispensation-of-time!...

What’s-the-answer?...

It’s found, in your,…set-forth-journey,…your-own-quest,…to: (“serve-others”)!...

To you, who have, (“volunteered”),…in, Hospital-environments; in Hospices, in Prison-Cells, in Group-Homes,…where,…(“the mentally-challenged-and-Dementia”),…rule: to you, the Son-of-God,…will, usher-in!...

Yes, right-into,…His-Saving-Sheepfold,…you, have been,…(“Saved-a-Seat”)!... Amen.

In closing, to all,…who, (“take-the-time”),…to read, this lengthy-message: Give, of yourself,…more-and-more. Yes, each day,…give; of your time, your compassion, your understanding,…and: Your-Love!...

And, when you find yourself,…(“daring-to-do”),…all-these-things,…and, more. Know that, Your-Father-in-Heaven,…is being,…(“Glorified”)!... As, a direct-result.

Yes, because,…of-your-own,…(“servitude-unto-others”)!...

You-too, shall be,…(“exalted”),…as the Son,…has, been!...

All-of-it, do,…for the Glory,…of: (“The-Majesty-on-High”)!...(please-read, Hebrews 8: 1 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7185
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2084 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:02 pm

“ARE-YOUR-EYES,…ON,…JESUS?”…

Friends, in laboring-and-birthing,…this project; of sharing, my-own-perspective,…with regard, to: God’s-Word!...

I would like, to take this moment,…to, acknowledge you: my-reading-audience!...

Yes, we are,…”Free-at-Last!”…

Ours,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), has been a process,…of opening: our-own-spirit. And, of answering,…this, call.

Yes, you,…have made, my journey; as-a-writer, by hobby. Truly, an enjoyable-and-spiritual,…experience.

Your support, has kept me,…”encouraged”,…all-throughout; these-many-years. Never, have you doubted,…that, we shall; indeed see-again, the very,…Son-of-God!...

Yes, in all,…of,…His-own-Splendor!... And, with His-Father’s-Glory,…in,…Hand!...

Thank-you, for,…(“stepping-out”),…in this, exercised-faith; as we, have walked alongside,…The-Father: His-Son and the Holy-Angels, of Heaven!...

Yes, we have,…(“partnered”),…and have made, this pilgrimage; most-worthwhile. No, we haven’t figured,…all-things, out.

Not, just yet,…because, we’re still; working-our-dreams,…and,…carrying-our-careers,…covering, this-field: we call, Life!...

The ideas, of our present-world,…no-longer, feed; what used-to-be, our,…misery!... We’ve learned, to put-aside,…that, mind; which functioned, more like,…”ravenous-dogs”: and have exchanged them, for minds of,…innocent-children!...

There’s, no-more,…hatred. No-more, resentments. No-more, wanting to control,…everything-and-everybody!....

No, sir!... Nobody, in their-own-midst,…can, in-any-way; hurt us, (who-truly-believe)!...

For, today,…we, realize that; the chosen-and-destined, don’t experience,…(“strings”),…of: bad-luck!...

You, (dear-reader and friends), have been that,…”powerful-team”; who, is my truest-source,…of: inner-strength!...

*(save / Jesus-the-Christ: Himself)*

Yes, we are those,…who-know,…what’s-going-on. Our, personal-lives,…aren’t, falling-to-pieces.

We, do,…what,…”Mindful,…People”,…do!...

We offer, (“others”),…suggestions, that,…do-more-than; just-merely-sound,…(“good”)!...

Confusion, does-not-reign,…”Supreme”,…with those, who,…have-listened; to what we,…have-had: to share.

Insanity, is not,…in-the-cards; for us!...

More importantly, we recognize more than,…ever; this-one-truth…

That,…beneath,…(“All,…The,…Bravado”),…lies, a-real-need; for inward-growth,…and,…spiritual-wisdom!...

Yes, a true-need,…for us, to change: both, our,…”hearts-and-minds!”...

As well, our-own,…”Mindset-and-Mission!”…

Today, everything makes,…”Perfect,…Sense!”…

We, are on a trip,…which, requires,…much-boldness; of heart. Yes, strength-of-mind. And,…Power,…of-the-Spirit!...

There’s something, bigger than,…ourselves,…out-there; and we’ve made it, part of our,…personal-lives: within!...

Yes,…(“indwelling”),…as-it, should be!...

Not, everything,…is,…as it: should be. That’s why, you’re here,…with, me. To make-a-difference. To change, what’s-wrong. And, to do,…what-is-right!...

Folks, if you know,…(“Who”),…walks-besides-you, (meaning, Jesus); you will, never-again,…be,…Afraid!... Amen.

I-for-one, have come,…to-the,…realization, that; His-Father’s-Grace, is what continues,…to sustain: me. Yes, in,…all-things!...

For, in the end,…we are those, who-walk; most convinced, that,…because-of-Christ’s / accomplished-deeds; we shall, in turn,…see: our,…(“eternal-tomorrows”)!...

And, each-day,…that passes,…because, of this awareness; drudgery, has become,…quite: Dead!...

Good-Deeds and much servitude,…unto-others: is our, new-order,…each-day!... Amen.

So, in closing: Take-Heed!... Our,…Redeemer,…draws-ever-nearer; with each-breath, we take-in.

Don’t cloud-your-minds,…with-these,…”Perceived,…Oppressors!”…

Who, only desire to,…”steal-away”,…your-own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”…

I pray, that: “You come, to,…rest-your-spirit,…with-these-truths!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6285
Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
114261_th.gif
114261_th.gif (4.91 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:22 pm

“REVELATIONS,…WILL,…COME!”…

Friends, in writing these passages,…it is, my sincerest-hope; to offer much, “spiritual-support”,…and,…guidance; to all those, who-today,…still-stand, as the: undecided-and-unbelieving!...

I’ve been there, and I know-that,…it, really-is,…only; a temporary, state-of-mind. Yes, this-thing,…called,…(“Uncertainty”)!...

Life, itself,…many times, seems,…to burden us; with more-than, we can,…or want: to bear!...

It’s not, so much,…that, we cannot,…handle it. It’s, usually,…more-so, that; we do not, know,…(“how”): to handle, things!...

Those of you, who are,…”wise-enough”,…or,…”courageous-enough”; to pick-up, our Bible,…before, (“uncertainty-sets-in”); will be ultimately, equipped to meet,…the tasks, which: lie-ahead!...

What, I’ve wanted most,…all-along; is to simply, share-with-you,…(my reading-audience)!...

Yes, share,…what, I have found; to be most, effective,…in conducting: my-everyday-life. I’ve found, my sustenance,…illustrated; as purposeful-fundamentals,…inside: our Bible!...

It’s helped me, greatly,…to remain, open-and-grounded; in the very knowledge, of who,…we, (humans): really are!...

Life’s-experiences, tend-to-often,…threaten, our inner-peace. Making us, forget our,…truest-purpose: for existing!...

It’s taken me, well-over,…18 years; with many, early-mornings and late-nights,…honoring, the things; that really, matter!...

Folks, regarding our Bible!... It’s only, the very first-step,…toward, personal-growth; and toward developing, true,…”spiritual-strength!”…

Gaining, a,…”working-knowledge”,…of the, Bible’s,…spiritual-principles; will give you, a completely,…”new-perception”,…of yourself: and of Life,…itself!…

New thoughts, and new-feelings,…may not, show-up; instantly. I-for-one, have been a,…(“late-bloomer”); to the, truest-sense,…of: this phrase!...

I pray, that: “You, come-to-grasp,…the information, presented: in our Bible. I promise you, that,…should you,…be-so-inclined; then, get-ready to embark,…upon-a-journey: to a place, where,…(uncertainty),…reigns-no-more!”… Amen.

Revelations, will come!...

Understandings, will flow. Many-times, you will be,…(“tempted”); to abort, this journey. Know, that,…Satan, fears; your-very-gaining, of knowledge,…of: God’s-Written-Truths!...

Yes,…Fear!... The very-thorn, lodged in our,…side. Our, Apostle-Paul,…pleaded, with God; to have this, (“thorn”),…removed!...

Yet, the,…”Thistles-and-Thorns”,…we encounter, as we,…”plow-thru”; our-own, tests-and-trials!... These, very same,…serve; a-functional-purpose!...

It keeps us, most humble. It reminds us, of our,…”total-dependency”,…upon an, all-knowing; and of an, all-powerful,…Creator!...*(of-all-things)*

Yes, Jehovah,…His-Mighty-Name!... Amen.

I know that, something wonderful,…will happen, to you: today!...

Even, tomorrow,…and-also,…forever-more. If only, you,…”submerge-yourself”,…in: God’s-Word!...

You, will be convinced,…that, life,…has, really-turned; in your,…Favor!...

Yes, you. In,…God’s-own-Favor!...

There is, something,…bigger-than-you,…calling-out, for your; unconditional-love, to be,…”freely-surrendered!”...

Yes, given-back,…to-the,…very: “Giver-of-Life!”…

Once, you decide,…to,…”render-your-all”,…then:

(“REVELATIONS,…WILL,…COME”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6345
Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg
19030320_1091539797644973_8598399129272562085_n.jpg (59.74 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
18951328_1091539574311662_1824065649894685847_n.jpg
18951328_1091539574311662_1824065649894685847_n.jpg (110.14 KiB) Viewed 1731 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:26 pm

“TO-YOU/STUDENTS,…OF,…HIGHER-LEARNING!”…

Friends, lets’ start honoring,…the very, life; which Almighty-God, has given,…us!...

And, do something,…good-and-positive; with it. Let’s reach, our,…God-Given-Potentials!...

Let’s start, (“out-growing”), our-own-thoughts,…of,…(“limitation”)!...

Each experience, which we are,…living-through / past, present-and-future; is vitally, important,…to our,…spiritual-growth!...

No, we do not,…(“know”),…the-whole, story. But, meanwhile,…let us, continue: growing. By, learning the things,…we: don’t-yet-know!...

And, by,…(“out-growing”),…what we, do know: that-no-longer, fits us,…today!...

Yes, new-plots,…are waiting; to unfold. New characters, are-about to take,…center-stage; in our, personal-lives!... Do you, believe,…this?...

Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Let us, give some,…(“credit”),…to our: Creator!...(Jehovah / His-Divine-Name)…

For, His,…is-truly, a live: (“production”)!...

Let’s acknowledge, that,…only, He: knows the outcome. And, the role,…we, (His-Son’s / Faithful-Followers); must,…develop!...

Our living-God, has,…(“unveiled”),…all-previous / barriers!...

As, He,…today; makes sure, that,…we, are not: (“upstaged”)!...

No, sir!... No, more,…playing-of-this; (“One-Upmanship”),…with the Devil: and his,…insurgent-demons!...

God, sends us,…by-in-and-thru / His-Son: (“Another,…Helper”)!...

Yes,…The-Holy-Spirit!...

And, this,…(”Spirit-of-Truth”),…guides, protects, instructs: all those,…(who-believe)!... Amen.

No, longer,…are we, without: Help!... Divine-Protection, is offered.

Guarding us, from this,…otherwise: Evil-One’s / harmful-intents!...

Let’s honor, this,…(“Divine-Director”); by showing-up, by staying-alert,…and, by,…being-willing: to learn,…your, part!...

Yes, let’s find,…our-own-proportion, within,…”God’s-Balancing”,…of,…all-things!...

So, Rest. Work. Play. Serve. Learn. Teach. Give. Receive!...

Yes. A-little-bit,…of,…this. A-little-bit,…of,…that.

Stop. Go. Speak. Listen. Cry-a-little. Understand, more. Pray-a-lot.

Rejoice,…even,…more!...

Folks, no-matter,…who, you are; and what, you think,…you, know,…or,…don’t-know. This, present-life,…will indeed, teach-you-to; honor-and-respect,…(“Balance”)!...

Yes, there must be,…(“discord”); in order to, achieve,…(“harmony”)!... Amen.

There must be,…(“Light”)!... To, thereafter,…(“dispel”),…all-darkness!...

Anyone, who has,…ever-been,…an, (“under-dog”); knows-about, the,…(“upper-hand”)!...

Yes. All those, who are wise,…seek, to,…(“Balance”): their-days!...

Yes!... (“Balance”)!...

Take time, to play,…in your,…bare-feet. It will, keep-you-connected,…to the; glorious-nature, and the innocence,…of: the,…(“child-within”)!...

Remember, always-that: “Of such, is the,…Kingdom-of-God,…filled. Yes,…of,…innocent-children. Blameless-and-Spotless!”… Amen.

When you,…(“serve”), do-it-with,…(“humility”)!...

“Sneakers”, with,…holes-in-them; are a true-sign, and a symbol,…of,…(“humility”)!...

We, are all,…”students-of-life!”…

There’s always, something new,…for, each-of-us: to learn. Yes. Each-and-every, day.

Each-day, is,…not-only,…a blessing; but-also,…truly-a-(“gift”)!...

And, a fresh opportunity,…for,…(“higher-learning”)!... Amen.

There are times, when we must,…sit-down; and commune. Yes, commune-with-nature. With, your,…Creator!...

And, yes,…even-with: yourself!...

The ground, upon which you,…stand; truly is,…Holy!...

So, let’s become,…(“grateful”),…for-being,…Alive!...

And,…(“savor”),…your-experiences: both, the good-and-bad,…ones!...

For, they are all,…aspects-of-life!...

In closing: I-personally-rejoice, today. Because, I’ve spent time,…with you: (dear-reader and friends)…

But, more-importantly,…because, God; has-given-me,…this,…Day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7050
Attachments
119001_th.gif
119001_th.gif (7.12 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
340009_th.jpg
340009_th.jpg (34.53 KiB) Viewed 1299 times
313154_th.jpg
313154_th.jpg (26.37 KiB) Viewed 1299 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:21 pm

“HE,…KEPT,…HIS-WORD!”…

Friends. I personally, have experienced a total,…”transformation”; in my personal, life!...

I, today,…openly-attribute, this,…”change-in-consciousness”; to the marvelous-works,…of: Almighty-God!...(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name).

Yes!... His-Love, overflows,…in those,…who-believe!...

No longer, do we walk,…in a mode,…of; self-destruct. His-Son, (Jesus / The-Father’s / chosen-One),…has taught,…me; many-things!...

And, yes. I am,…a-walking,…(“Miracle”)!...

The-Son, has taught,…”His-Father’s-Love!”… Yes, to all,…who, will dare: to listen.

And, with this embraced,…Love, I have been; brought-up, during these last,…18 years, of my: adult-life!...*(unlike, anything-else)*

This special-love, of both,…The-Father,…and-of,…His-Son; have shaken, many things,…in: my face!...

Things, which,…(“I-dare-not”),…deny. Which, only,…belong-to-me. Yes, it’s hard,…to deny,…our-hidden-skeletons; stashed-away, so,…well: deep within, our,…dark-closets!...

Folks, when this,…type-of-Love, is staring; right at you,…you-too, will remember,…these: words.

And, it’s been,…even-harder, to admit; that I’ve been, only-lying,…to myself,…all: these-years. I’ve done, an-excellent-job,…at, conjuring-up,…a,…million-and-one; excuses-and-ways, for saying that,…God: never really has, any time,…for,…(“Poor-Me”)!...

Well,…guess-what,…friends?...

I,…was,…wrong!... Yes,…about,…Him!... And,…about,…my-truest: potentials!...

I’ve spent, the better-half,…of these, last / 18 years; looking for any, little-thing, (inside the pages / of our: Scriptures); that would prove, my-personal-points!...

But, our living-God,…refused, to play,…into my; trap!...

Yes!... (“HE,…KEPT,…HIS-WORD”)!... Amen.

God and His-Son, (Jesus / My-Saviour),…showed-up, on time. Both, have whispered,…softly, (countless / “sweet-nothings”); into my, heart-and-mind!...

And, they’ve never stopped,…taking-the-opportunity; to demonstrate, that-they,…care. Yes, dear-reader. They, truly are concerned,…about; you-and-me!...

When, there,…seemed-to-be,…no apparent, opportunity; both, The-Father and His-Son,…made: One!...

They’ve told, only the,…(“absolute-truth”); under-all-circumstances.

And, they’ve revealed,…all-the-things; about myself, that-they,…have thought: I needed, to know!... Amen.

Was it, a trick?... Were, they,…wrong?...

Could, theirs,…be, just another; low-down, dirty-trick?...

Answer: Unfortunately, I’ve found,…no-evidence, (to-date); to prove them, wrong!...

When, my,…(“powers-of-observation”),…began, to fail me; I took, a-new-approach.

Yes!... I began,…simply-believing!... Sure, at first,…my, skepticism; would only, criticize,…our: Christ!...

I,…treated, His,…Kind-and-Loving, deeds,…with: total-indifference.

When, that,…didn’t-work. I began, to question,…The-Son’s: motives?...

Yes!... His-own-character, and family background. And, what did I,…find?...

Answer:

I found, that,…(“Jesus-of-Nazareth”),…was, (and-still-remains); indeed,…(“Good”)!...

And, that,…He, (Jesus); strengthened-and-developed, Himself,…(spiritually-speaking),…with: His-Father’s-Support!...

Never, have,…”these-two”,…been, separated. Except, during those,…(horrific / 6 hours): while Jesus, hung on that,…Roman-Stake!...

Folks. All-of-it, done,…for, no other reason; than to, also,…(“strengthen”): you-and-me!... Amen.

Yes, for us,…to develop, our: Faith!... In what?... You, may be,…asking?...

Answer: In the,…”here-after!”…

This,…Son-of-God; was not afraid,…to,…”laugh-nor-cry” / in-the-open.

Yes!...

Jesus!... A-Wonderful-Expression,…of,…His-Father’s-Love!... And, now,…He,…wants-me,…to be,…His-own!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6870
Attachments
122130_th.gif
122130_th.gif (7.27 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:35 pm

“SHARING,…A-BIT,…ABOUT-ME!”…

Yes!... It’s what, this,…public-platform, (we-call / The-Internet); was originally,…designed: for!...

Yes!... To,…”reach-out,…and,…touch / someone!”…

Together, you-and-I,…(dear-reader and friends); have pursued, the,…”already-trodden”,…paths; of our appointed,…“Prince!”…*(meaning, Jesus)*

Yes!... We are those, who finally,…understand, how-to-be,…(“IN”),…this-world.

Yet, no longer,…be part, (“OF”),…it. Today, is a,…wonderful-day,…yes; indeed!...

For, we’ve learned,…to see,…our, Jesus; in a more, clear-and-spiritual,…perspective. Yes!...

Just, as He,…Himself,…sees: His-own / Heavenly-Father!...*(Jehovah / His-Unmatched-Name)*

Studying, our,…Bible; was never meant, to be done,…alone!... No, sir!...

By,…God’s-Divine-Design / it needs; collective-reasoning. Meaning, you-and-me,…knocking, heads. Seeking, to unravel,…this seemingly; endless,…puzzle-of-principles!...

But, God-is-Good!...

He, has specifically,…selected, (all-throughout / the ages); individuals, to guide,…us, who, (actually-believe): to work, collectively!...

We,…all,…need,…”Mentors!”…

Regardless, of who,…the, publisher-or-author / happens-to-be; with regard, to any topic,…covered; inside, the written-pages,…of our: Holy-Book!...

Comparing, notes. Reading, additional,…”supportive-literature” / on the, subject-matter; these are, effective avenues,…that lead,…us, to: real-truth!...

Yes!... Your own stance, comes,…to; a more knowing,…position,…only, after; you’ve read, everyone’s-opinion,…of,…Who: The-Father and His-Son,…are?...

Millions, remain,…”stagnantly-stupefied!”…

Simply-because, these-very-same,…themselves,…have, freely-chosen: to believe,…”spoon-fed / here-say!”…

Yes!... “Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

Finding themselves, only,…repeating / popular-slogans:

Like,…”Oh’,…My,…God!”…

*(somehow, we are to believe / that-these, actually: believe in our, same,…God)*

Yes!... A-Divine-Title, has been taken,…these, days; and has been, turned into,…just another,…”cliché”…

You’ll find, that,…those, who utter / these-offensive; slogans. Are the very same, who,…possess; the least amount,…of,…real: ”Faith!”…

Where’s,…our,…Fear, (Reverence),…of,…Almighty-God?...

Others, believe that,…they’ve found, the perfect-church. As, they diligently,…sit-and-listen, (every / Sunday); to their own, selected,…pastors!...

*(these, forget-that / God; doesn’t dwell, in any,…man-made / structure)*

Men-and-women, ordained,…by,…”man-made”,…institutions: of-higher-learning!... These, well-intended,…professionals; only have learned, to repeat,…themselves, what-they: were taught,…in their / seminary-schools!...

*(Friends. I encourage you / to read, the whole: of our, Bible)*

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader. With the, passing-of-time. Come to develop, your own ability,…(with / God’s-Grace); to seek,…the,…Spirit!... To,…read,…in-the: Spirit!... And, to,…speak-all-things: in the,…Spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6450
Attachments
119903_th.gif
119903_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 878 times
111535_th.gif
111535_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 878 times