Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 am

“WE-SHALL,…BEGIN,…ANEW!”…

Folks, Almighty-God never begins something that,…He cannot finish. His purposes shall be fulfilled for us, (His Son’s Faithful-Followers); in the Millennium!... He challenges us, to compare, to liken or even,…to make equal; another, like He!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer).

No man-made idol or statue, could ever answer our pleas. Remember this, as you show yourselves loyal,…to our living-God; He in turn, shall show Himself,…Most-Mighty: in your behalf, as He pours out His plagues and wrath,…unto your enemies!...

Yes, remember all the former-things and His Miracles!... They have all abounded, throughout mankind’s past history. All of it, done so,…that we; mighty know God, is indeed,…God!... And, there is no other like Him!...

Our Maker, has proven Himself to us,…multitudinous-times; now it’s time we show ourselves, to be men and women,…grown into: what He has ordained for us. So, let us (who, believe); produce His cause, bringing-forth strong reasons,…for others, also: to declare His Glory!...

Yes, let us,…with intricate detail; call upon the conscience of the pagan, the Atheist, the unbeliever,…the undecided; and even those, who practice man-made,…religious-doctrines-of-devils. God’s written truths, shall all transpire in our,…not too distant, future; yes, our Heavenly-Father will cause many things,…already foretold: to finally come-to-pass!...

The world’s many religions, have simply proven,…beyond any doubt; that they, (in their finite wisdom); cannot accomplish the same feats, as our Creator!... And, thus,…they can by no stretch, of their own imaginations; even begin to be, God’s equal.

Yet, religion has duped the minds-of-millions,…to the point; of defiling our deeds and making perverse, the very principles set-forth by our Maker!... Yes, humanity has done this effectively,…in most; putrid-of-ways. Ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, have managed to hypnotize the general populous,…by casting; the “Spirit-of-Stupor!”… All while they stand, behind their “pompous-pulpits!”…

The minds and hearts, of those who in earnest,…have only long, to seek truth; today are being easily confused and led astray. Hearken unto the Son-of-God, you stout-hearts,…who are far; from righteousness. You must turn-away, from your vain-glories. Come to this place-of-repentance, yes,…the very foot; of Jesus’-Cross!...

It’s only here, that you can experience the full deliverance,…promised to all; who believe. Almighty-God, (through His Son’s merits); brings near to us, His own Righteousness!... It’s within our grasp, yes,…this Kingdom today; remains very much, at hand. Salvation, for the whole of mankind,…is not, far-off; as His Son, will not tarry!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…the very Righteousness-of-God; is found indwelling in His Son!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, has spoken of this truth,…from ages, past. All these prophecies-of-old, are culminating together,…for the sole-purpose; of Glorifying our Heavenly-Father!... Yes, Jesus’ own God and Father!...

Remember, always that,…God; “by”,…”in”,…and “thru”,…His Son; has offered us, (who, believe): His wisdom, His Righteousness, Sanctification and Redemption!...

We have been set-apart, as His chosen Remnant,…from which God; shall remake all-things, new again!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5430

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
15895018_989200571212230_3089545824504529267_n.jpg
15895018_989200571212230_3089545824504529267_n.jpg (77.72 KiB) Viewed 399 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

“CONQUERED,…BY,…MY-MAKER!”…

Friends, let not your hearts,…be troubled; behold, He (Jesus-of-Nazareth). He comes quickly!... Pursue your own opportunity, of winning this Prize, (our own crown-of-righteousness). Yes, it’s a high-calling of our Creator,…His Father-in-Heaven!...

And, it’s only found in the words uttered by,…His only begotten Son!... As these present-days grow darker, and every existing condition of our planet,…grows worse and worse; be one to develop an ear-to-hear, even your own inner-groaning. All of creation, groans for the return of Jesus!... Yes, take time to examine and review,…all of your past failures!...

Before Almighty-God, can launch us out,…into the sweetness of His service; and entrust to us, great-things for Himself,…we, (His Son’s Faithful-Followers); must be perfectly subdued, in every aspect of our character,…to His will: and to the disposition of our Maker’s-Mind!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)… Remember, folks,…I’m not a Jehovah’s Witness; I just enjoy placing God’s personal Name, into my passages,…every chance, I get.

Yes, friends,…we must be subdued; in our hearts, in our words and in our manners,…thru and thru; so that, we become pliable as clay,…to all: of God’s purposes and plans. Harshness, criticism, laziness and all wanting of our own,…ways, (even in religious-matters); must be subdued, out of us, (who believe)!...

Conversion, won’t get us there. Preaching strong sermons, on sanctity,…won’t get us there. Having charge of camp-meetings, or conventions or Bible-School,…will not do it. None of this, will prove adequate for this extended Grace-of-God!...

It is the sincerity, of our hearts’ intent and motives,…what God looks at, the most. Yes, we are to be subdued fully,…so that; the all-seeing eyes of our living-God, can look straight into the core-substance of who,…we truly are. Will you surrender, to be conquered by your Maker?...

Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5445

Attachments
15823353_989199531212334_4706944144503220805_n.jpg
15823353_989199531212334_4706944144503220805_n.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 397 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

“READ-THIS,…AND,…MARVEL”…

The Holy-Spirit, commissioned by Christ-Jesus,…and ordained, of His Father-in-Heaven; must saturate us with a Divine-Desire, to conquer other souls,…before we can ever: call ourselves, effective. You see,….folks; God has His Army of Saints!... These are servants, (including His Son); who all possess their own rank-n-file!...

Yet, we are all as One,…in Unity; in Vision and in Cause!... Yes, all of us are working,…together; for the sake of our eternal-tomorrow. With gentle means, lovingly,…the Father, the Son and the Holy-Spirit, (whose Name, I’m convinced, was blotted-out from Scripture, for religions’ sake); promptly place into our minds and hearts, the work we must accomplish!...

If we possess any flint or iron, in our inner-spirit, (impurities, implied); they will use heroic means, by placing us between the millstones,…and grind us, to powder: until we become, as nothing. There-after, these three (3) Lovers-of-Humanity,…will begin to mold and re-shape us; until we demonstrate no more resistance, to our Heavenly-Father’s-Purposes and will…

Such, was Jesus’ own experience,…as our appointed, Teacher!... Do I believe, that Jesus was born,…sinless?... No, sir!... He entered this worldly realm, thru the womb of a fleshly and fallen,…female; her name was Mary. And, although she was highly-favored by God,…to be chosen; as the one to bear His Son, she was not,…without sin, herself!...

Jesus, does know sin. It’s why He agreed, to be sent down to Earth,…by His God and Father; to become our, “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Jesus, understands fully the gravity of sin’s-nature,…and its destructive-deeds; but Jesus, freely chose not to partake of living a sinful-life-style. That’s the big difference. Were He to be sinless, then He couldn’t comply with God’s own criteria!...

He had to be part human, partly sinful in that, sin ran through,…his veins. Inherited by his earthly mother, (Mary)!... Yet, with the aid of His Father-in-Heaven,…even from an early age, of 12; Jesus knew and recognized His role, was to be about His Father’s-Business!...

Later, after His baptism,…His Father; further bestowed upon His Son, the Power of the Holy-Spirit!... Also, another fine example of a,…(”favored-act”), to equip Jesus with the surreal and super-natural ability,…to resist; Satan’s wiles and temptations, as He wondered in the wilderness for those forty, (40),…days!...

From Heaven, was heard a Thunderous-Voice, (of God, Himself); declaring that we should all listen to Jesus, as God is well-pleased with His Son’s,…actions!...

Clearly, identified by God,…Himself; Jesus was publicly declared to be, God’s own personal,…Advocate!... He would be as nothing, (much like us, would be as nothing); if He hadn’t received that Anointing-Spiritual-Power, from His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, would not have been able to defeat the Devil,…in resisting, so perfectly; Lucifer’s temptations.

Jesus, combatted His own fleshly and inner,…temptations; He learned to develop Himself, into a position of leading a sinless life,…while He walked: on this Earth!...

His, was an extra-ordinary experience,…He, a highly-favored and direct-descendant; of our living-God!... Folks, God’s-Grace is defined as His Favor,…shed unto us, (who believe); this special-favor is what assist us in overcoming all of our challenges, trials and testing.

Again, was Jesus,…born, sinless?... I personally don’t believe, so!...

God’s direct-current of Power, was transmitted thru another of His ordained servants,…(“The Holy-Spirit”); This Spirit-of-Truth, had a role to accomplish. It was to bestow unto Jesus, all the necessary strength to overcome Satan’s,…fiery-darts. At Jesus’ baptism, this Spirit indwelled with Jesus,…with permanence. But, remember,…it was His God and Father; Who invoked this Anointing, unto His only begotten,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

It was after Jesus’ baptism, (and not, before); that He was well-able, to overcome this Dark-One!... And, there was not sin,…ever found in Jesus; nor any guile, (or lies), ever spewed from His lips,…all because: Jesus did, (Not) practice a sinful life-style. But, not because He was born,…sinless!... Amen.

P.S. Remember His mother, (Mary); she was fleshly, as we also are of flesh,…fallen, depraved; putrid in our principles, liable to death, imperfect and defiled,…as sinners, that we all: are!... This fact, cannot then allow Jesus,…to have been born; sinless!...
The perfection lies in that, He was and still is,…a direct descendant; of our living-God!... Seed of God’s own Seed!... But, Jesus’ role as God’s own sacrificial-lamb,…had to also; involve Jesus as, being a descendant of sinful,…humanity!...
He held a two-fold, purpose. To fulfill and represent God’s set-forth terms, for our Salvation. And, to also shed His innocent, blameless-blood,…blotting-out; mankind’s otherwise position with our Creator, as being and remaining,…eternally-condemned: because of our disobedience,…and unruly-ways!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

Attachments
15966053_992669577531996_6037909593543053963_n.jpg
15966053_992669577531996_6037909593543053963_n.jpg (103.69 KiB) Viewed 386 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm

“WE-ARE-IMPLODING,…UPON-OURSELVES!”…

Many of the Proverbs, challenge us to think about how to respond,…when people get in the way; of our plans. There’s the one, that says,…”Fools, show their annoyance, at once”…(Proverbs 12:16 ). And, “It’s to one’s honor, to avoid strife,…but, every fool; is quick to quarrel”…(Proverbs 20:3 ). Then, there’s this one,…that goes straight to the heart: “Fools, give full-vent to their rage,…but the wise; bring calm in the end!”…(Proverbs 29:11 ).

Growing in patience and kindness, seems pretty difficult,…these days. But, our apostle Paul says,…it is the word of God; the “Fruit-of-the-Spirit”…(read, Galatians 5:22-23 ). As we cooperate, with His Son, (Jesus),…and depend on Him; He produces that fruit in us, (His Faithful-Followers)!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Please change me. Make me a gentle person, to every annoyance that comes my way. Give me, a spirit of self-control,…and of patience!”… Amen.

You, my brothers and sisters,…were all; called to be Free!... But, do (Not), use your freedom,…to indulge the flesh; (just look around you, today. And, tell me how many you see, that are obese)?... How many of us, are completely addicted to drugs, (be them prescribed and/or not prescribed). Drunkards and revelers, the majority have become,…indeed!...

Who of us, is loving our neighbor,…as; ourselves?... Fact is, many of us (including myself); don’t even know, our neighbor’s name. Yet, we call ourselves a,…“Blessed-Nation?”... Remember, always that,…our fleshly-desires are contrary; to the Spirit!... Will the Son-of-God, find any real Faith,…on Earth; upon His return?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

If you bite and devour, each other,…be careful; that you don’t end-up, destroying one another. Our, once,…”Nation-Under-God!”,…is today; simply (“IMPLODING,…UPON,…ITSELF”)!... Sexual-immorality, (same-sex marriages have-gone, rampant); idolatry and witch-craft, (all in the supposed, Name of God),…hatred, discord and jealousy; fits-of-rage, selfish-ambitions, envy, orgies and the like. Let’s not forget, even “Beastly-Acts!”…

Folks, those who live like this,…will (Not); inherit the Kingdom-of-God!...(Galatians 5:13-26 ). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
[email protected]

Attachments
13094104_831937613605194_2057304662326648833_n.jpg
13094104_831937613605194_2057304662326648833_n.jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 385 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 pm

“PERVERTED,…PRINCIPLES,…PERSIST”…

Folks, please read (John 16:28-33 ). Jesus came, from His Father, (as a direct-descendant of Almighty-God); and entered our world, thru the womb of Mary. Jesus, goes on to say that,…He’s; returning to His Father!...

I ask you, (dear-reader and friends); why would Jesus, go through the trouble,…of speaking; about His Father’s-Kingdom-at-hand, if indeed He Himself,…was God: all along?... The Heavenly-realm, is (Not) and never has been,…about; any confusion. Even Jesus’ own disciples, in (verse 29 ); declare that our Lord, here speaks clearly: “without” figures-of-speech… Furthermore, His disciples confess that,…they are completely-convinced; that Jesus, comes directly from God!...

Notice, there’s never any declaration,…that; Jesus, is God,…Himself!... Also, Jesus,…in (verse 31 ); asks if we, truly believe Him or not?... Why, have so many,…perverted; the Son-of-God, by calling Him,…God?... And finally, in (verse 32 ),…Jesus assures us; that He, is never alone. As His Father is always with Him,…so, is Jesus; also with us (The Faithful-Believers).

Folks, in the Spirit,…means; to be One-in-mindset, yes,…One-in-devotion; toward a specific-cause, (in this case, mankind’s own eternal-Salvation)!...

And, to “indwell”,…is to feel; to receive, to perceive,…and to allow, to co-exist; the very presence of these Divine-Forces!... But, somehow throughout the ages,…humanity; has converted this truth, twisting it ever-so-slightly,…enough: to make Jesus, into God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
15825748_989204611211826_6790551600548542554_n.jpg
15825748_989204611211826_6790551600548542554_n.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 383 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:41 pm

“TO-YOU,…CHILDREN,…OF-LIGHT”…

Folks, whoever wants to be greatest,…amongst you; must first learn to be, servant of all…(see, Matthew 20:26 ). In our family, the workplace, at church,…or in our neighborhood; we need God’s-Wisdom, for the humility necessary to serve,…others: rather-than, to be served.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Please give me, a humble servant’s-heart. Help me, to lead and follow,…with much humility; mirroring Your compassion!”… Amen.

You, (dear-reader and friends), and me,…have something in common; we live in a mixed-up, tarnished world,…and: we have never known, anything different. Adam and Eve, however,…could remember; what life was like, before their curse. They could recall the world, as God intended it to be. Free of death, hardship, and pain. And, illness did (Not),…exist!...

Today, we see a good world,…gone wrong; but, Praise-God!... Change, is on its way. No longer (yes, in our not too-distant future), will there be any more curses…(see, Revelation 22:3 ). There will be, no sin,…no fear; no shame. Our past and its consequences, may cast a shadow on our,…today; but, we (The Faithful-Believers), have a destiny which carries the promise,…of: something better!...

Yes, folks,…eternal-life; in a place, as perfect as Eden once,…was.

Dear-God,…”Help me, to remember that even though,…this present world; does (Not) measure-up, to Your original-design,…there is much; to still enjoy, and much to still do,…for You: and for others. Thank-You for the promise of eternal-life, with You and with Your Son (Jesus),…in; this perfect setting, (yet future)!”… Amen.

Folks, one day,…our living-God; will put everything, just right. Meanwhile, I ask that you read…(Revelation 22:1-5 ). Please notice in (verse 1 ), how it clearly mentions the “Throne-of-God”,…(AND-OF-THE-LAMB). Clearly, there are two separate Thrones,…and; two separate entities!...(But, only One,…Most-High-God)!...

Let’s all remember, that the word,…”God”; is a title, and (Not) a name. But, we know that God’s own Name,…is; Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer. Let’s also remember that, our “Sacrificial-Lamb”,…is Jesus!... So, here again,…is another fine example; of a definite distinction, between Father and Son!...

Many, would argue and dispute this,…by saying; that the God and the Lamb, are both the same entity. But, I disagree totally,…and; only pray that, you (dear-reader and friends), have ultimately,…eyes: to see the real truth. In (verse 3 ), it is again repeated,…for emphasis; stating once more, (“AND-OF-THE-LAMB”)…

How wonderful, that we are told,…that; there will be no more curse. And, that there will be,…no more nights. Yes, sin and its consequences,…will be; removed forever!... We know that, light dispels darkness. All is revealed, in this Light!...

That’s not ideal, for many of us,…who still, today; keep countless skeletons, well-hidden deeply within our locked,…closets. Will you be able, to exist in an environment,…where; there is no night-fall?... I personally know, of many individuals who purposely begin their day,…at sundown; yes, the night overshadows their every deed!...

In closing, I simply pray,…that; you be (Not) one of these mentioned. But, rather,…that; you all become (“CHILDREN,…OF,…THE-DAY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
15894564_989207647878189_8108763307763883158_n.jpg
15894564_989207647878189_8108763307763883158_n.jpg (17.28 KiB) Viewed 382 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

“THIS-CAN,…ONLY-COME,…FROM-ONE”…

The challenges of Love and self-sacrifice, are much like a marathon-of-endurance. As followers of Jesus, we are to relinquish our rights,…in; obedience to Him. We train our bodies and minds, for our spirit to,…flourish. As we ask the Holy-Spirit, to transform us (moment by moment),…we; leave our old-selves, behind. Empowered by our Father-in-Heaven, we stop ourselves,…from; uttering cruel-words. And, we (The Faithful-Believers), don’t always have to speak,…the last word; in any given disagreement!...

As we train to run, in the Spirit-of-Christ,…tell me; how might His Father, want to mold you (dear-reader and friends)?... Just remember that, training leads to,…transformation. We follow the Son-of-God, to become more and more,…like Him; and to receive our prize, a crown-of-glory. Ask your Creator, for insight and understanding. We come to know, our living-God,…and His wisdom; when we search for it, with our whole-heart. We find “understanding”, when we seek it,…as if it were silver; and search for it, like hidden-treasure!...(see, Proverbs 2:4 ).

Sweet-Jesus,…”Help me to slow-down, and to listen to what You,…want to teach me; through Your Father’s-Written-Word!... Help me to be, the person that You,…want me, to be!”… Amen.

Dear-friends, read your Bible,…carefully; and study it, prayerfully!... It will teach you, how to live,…wisely. Pursue wisdom and discernment, which can come,…only; from our Maker, and His Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
15823620_989193514546269_5137700865539219833_n.jpg
15823620_989193514546269_5137700865539219833_n.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 380 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:38 pm

“I-DARE-YOU,…TO-DO-THIS”…

Our Holy-Scriptures are full of commands, for us to Love each other,…and overlook faults. We, (The Faithful-Believers), are reminded that,…Love; “keeps no record, of wrongs”…(see, 1st Corinthians 13:5 ). And, that we should be ready to forgive,…one another; “just as in Christ-Jesus, His Father-in-Heaven,…forgave us!”…(read, Ephesians 4:32 ).

I for one, am deeply grateful,…that Almighty-God; turns-off the score-board, when I fail. With our Creator, at this point,…forgiveness means that; our sins, are out-of-sight,…and: out-of-mind.

“May God (through His Son, Jesus), give us His Grace,…so that we can also; extend our forgiveness, to those around us!”... Amen.

After we become followers of Jesus, our lives are to be characterized,…by compassionate kindness; toward others. We are to put off, the old self,…which also changes; the way in which we begin to communicate, anew. So, let’s get rid of bitter,…angry and harsh; slanderous and malicious, words!...

Instead, we are to speak graciously,…using words that edify, (or build-up); so that we may encourage and truly benefit, all those who are doing the,…listening. Remember, that,…if we; (The Faithful-Believers), hold to the teachings of Jesus,…only then: are we really and truly,…His disciples!...

He stands today, with arms-wide open,…at the end of our valleys; ready to receive all those, who willingly turn to His Father-in-Heaven,…by Faith!...

I pray, “That you allow these truths, to transform your life. Gain much more, than just,…the right-answers; (“I-DARE-YOU”),…to introduce this present world, to our Jesus-of-Nazareth!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
15823316_989199791212308_3650491070228443973_n.jpg
15823316_989199791212308_3650491070228443973_n.jpg (175.06 KiB) Viewed 373 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 pm

“SOW,…TO-THE,…SPIRIT”…

Wake-up, your dry bones and plant a seed,…our living-God; has fallen-in-Love, with this Earth. Learn, to feel deeply about your conduct,…both the good and the bad ones. Then, examine your own motives,…for wanting to obey; Almighty-God!...

I pray,…”That you possess the ability to cultivate, a heart-felt Love of good-deeds,…and an earnest hatred; for all that is wrong!”… Beware of those who tend to water-down God’s Word, with their own,…reasoning!...

Remember, no one here is forcing anyone,…to imitate Him. It either comes freely, from you,…or; it doesn’t. My duty, is to congregate the people,…under His Word!... (“One-Nation-Under-God!”)…. What ever happened,…to that?...

Be aware of the many harmful effects, from traditions-of-men,…which pervert and twist; God’s Word!... Those, He calls,…”Goats”; are those who display, no spiritual-concerns. I challenge you today, to imagine the range-of-vocabulary,…which our Jesus possesses; then strive to imitate it!...

I pray,…”That, you learn to decline, (politely),…the persistent offers; of a kind, but misguided,…host!”… And, let your utterance always be,…with graciousness. Gain strength, from this Word, (His Word); as you exert His Power, to discern thoughts,…and intentions!...

Cultivate self-control, keep-on-asking,…and it will be; given unto you. Help yourself, by reading and contemplating our Bible verses,…daily. And, caution against,…caving-in; to discouragement. (“SOW,…TO-THE,…SPIRIT”); and reap,…Everlasting-Life!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
[email protected]

Attachments
15895071_989200044545616_4515351299066231765_n.jpg
15895071_989200044545616_4515351299066231765_n.jpg (133.27 KiB) Viewed 372 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:06 pm

“SPEAKING-FREELY,…WITH-OPEN-HEART!”…

Working together with Jesus, I appeal to you,…not to receive the Grace of His God and Father; in vain…(see, 2nd Corinthians 6:1). For, today is our most favorable time. As servants of Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); we commend ourselves in every way, by great endurance in afflictions,…hardships: and calamities!...(verses, 2,4).

For, we are treated as impostors,…though we stand; only for truth…(verse, 8). Yes, we are those whom this world calls,…the poor; yet, it is with our knowledge,…that we make: many others, rich. We appear as though, we have nothing at first-glance,…all-the-while; possessing everything!...(verse, 10).

I have always spoken, freely-to-you,…dear-reader and friends; as my heart remains wide-open…(verse, 11). Don’t be unequally-yoked with the unbelievers. For, what partnership has righteousness,…with lawlessness?... Or, what fellowship has the light,…with darkness?...(verse, 14).

Therefore, come out from their midst,…and be separate; from them. Only then, will our living-God,…welcome you, into His Family; as an adopted son or daughter…(verses, 17,18). Yes, only then,…do we become; joint-heirs with His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); who shall share His treasures with us, in His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Since we possess these promises, beloved reader,…let us; cleanse ourselves from every defilement, of both body and spirit,…bringing holiness to its fruition: in the reverence of our living-God!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 7:1).

Make room in your hearts, for me,…as I’m acting; with great boldness, toward you, (my reading-audience). Today, I am filled with comfort. Yes, even in all of my personal afflictions,…I find myself; over-flowing with an eternal-glory!...(verse, 4).

I pray that,…”The Spirit-of-Truth”; convict you today. Making you grieve, into repenting. For, godly grief produces a repentance that leads,…to your own; Salvation!... And, it’s accomplished without any regrets. Whereas worldly grief, produces death,…ultimately!...(verse, 10).

Let us prove ourselves, innocent and blameless,…not having any spot or blemish; upon the return of God’s-Son!... May our earnestness, for our brethren in Faith,…be revealed; in the sight of our Maker!... May our spirit, be refreshed by all of these truths!...(verse, 12).

Let our affection for one another, be even greater,…as we remember; our obedience to the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). May you all, (who read this today); receive His God and Father, with much fear and trembling. I rejoice, because I possess complete confidence,…in every one; of you…(verses, 15,16).

All that I desire, is for you to know,…brothers and sisters; about the Grace-of-God, that has been freely given unto you, (who believe)…(see, 2nd Corinthians 8:1). Despite our extreme poverty and severe tests, of afflictions,…may our abundant joy; be steadfast and over-flowing, evident by our wealth in generosity,…toward all: who have, even less!...

For, we are those who,…give; beyond our means, of our own accord. So, give of yourselves,…first; to our Lord, (Jesus)!... Then, by the will of His God and Father,…give unto others; as you would want, others to give unto,…you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

Attachments
15941437_989189564546664_7413558237579634782_n.jpg
15941437_989189564546664_7413558237579634782_n.jpg (19.44 KiB) Viewed 372 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:20 pm

“FROM-THE-FATHER,…TO-HIS-SON”…

Please read, (Colossians 1:15-20 ). Almighty-God, was pleased to have all His fullness,…indwell; in His Son!... And through Jesus, to reconcile to Himself, (God, speaking); all-things, by making peace,…through His Son’s shed and atoning-blood: on that horrendous Roman-Cross!...

I personally believe, that since our Creator,…spoke those words; “Let there be, Light”,…His own Son, His right-hand-man (a spiritual-position of great power); was created!...

He was appointed the task, of Master-Carpenter,…of our known Universe (if you will)… Is our Jesus, (Not) still known as the true-Light,…of this world?... God, (His Father-in-Heaven); allowed Jesus to create all-things, as we recognize them,…to be, today; whether Thrones or Powers, or Rulers, or Authorities. All things, have been created through Jesus, and for Jesus!...

Yes, things in Heaven and on Earth,…visible and invisible. Jesus, is before all-things,…and in Him; all-things hold together. Notice, though,…that, it’s all for one reason, alone; and that reason is, so that Jesus could mirror perfectly,…His Father’s-Power!...

(in verse 19), it reads specifically,…that the Father’s-Fullness; indwells with His Son!... So, it all has been given,…by the Father; to His Son!... Jesus, Himself admits,…that He does nothing; of His own accord!...

And, that all of which He does,…indeed do; is only because, His Father-in-Heaven,…has taught Him!... Bestowed, invoked, exalted,…is Jesus; the Son-of-God!... Never once, did Jesus say,…”I-AM-GOD!”…

Yet, this is what so many,…erroneously state. Folks, even during Jesus’ tenure on Earth,…He; became a carpenter. Yes, Son-of-Joseph,…following in His (earthly)father’s footsteps; eventually becoming a,…“Master-Carpenter”,…Himself!...

All of it, continually mirroring,…the spiritual-realm; where Jesus, in that dimension,…is; the Son-of-God!... Firstborn, over all (known) Creation!... Yes, Father and Son,…were there; even before our own, beginnings!...

Who else, do you suppose was there,…with God; when He spoke these words,…”Let (Us) make mankind, in (Our) own,…image!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
15873432_989177684547852_8067432694781929076_n.jpg
15873432_989177684547852_8067432694781929076_n.jpg (35.47 KiB) Viewed 369 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:31 pm

“WHO’S,…FIRST?”…

The fruit of the Spirit, is Love, Joy, Peace,…Forbearance; Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness,…Gentleness: and Self-Control. Since we, (The Faithful-Believers), live by the Spirit,…let us keep in step; with the Spirit!...

Let us (Not), become conceited, provoking and envying,…each other!...(see, Galatians 5:22-26). We believers, receive the Holy-Spirit,…through Faith; the moment we believe. We are thereafter, known as being born,…of the Spirit!...

This qualifies us, to call Almighty-God,…”Abba, Father”. We are warned, that our flesh,…will continue; to resist this indwelling of the Spirit!... But, our key to Victory,…is to walk; in or by, the Spirit!... Only in this way, can a believer overcome,…the limitations of our flesh; and live in a way, that pleases our living-God!...

Something else, I want to share with you (dear-reader and friends); is that,…the Son-of-God; currently holds the highest place-of-honor, in each area of our personal lives. We pray, that this truth,…becomes visible to those; around us. When we place, the Son-of-God,…as our greatest influence, in all of life; He, then occupies His rightful place,…in each: of our hearts!...

Dear-Jesus,…”You deserve the best, of my personal time,…energy and affection. I today, crown You my King,…of my heart; and Lord, over everything that,…I do!”… Amen.

Folks, please learn to put Jesus,…first!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
12986946_824508627681426_3701819664626604576_n.jpg
12986946_824508627681426_3701819664626604576_n.jpg (11.13 KiB) Viewed 368 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:14 pm

“PLEASE-PAY,…THIS,…FORWARD!”…

Who of us, is making it our aim,…to please; Almighty-God?...(see, 2nd Corinthians 5:9). We all shall appear, before the Judgment-Seat of our appointed,…Saviour; Christ-Jesus, (the only begotten Son, of our living-God)!...

Each one of us, will receive what is due,…for what, we have done; in this fleshly-state, whether they were good or evil deeds…(verse, 10). Therefore, knowing that we reverence the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); we persuade others, to repent of their old-ways!...

We do so, because of what and who we are,…which is well-known; to His God and Father-in-Heaven!... And, I pray that,…”It is also known, (in your own conscience); who you really are!”… Amen. (verse, 11).

So, let us always boast,…strictly about; what lies in the inner-parts of our sincere-hearts. Yes, let’s put our outward appearances,…to one side…(verse, 12). We, who follow Jesus,…Faithfully; have concluded this. That God’s-Son, died for all.

Yes, that we (in turn); might no longer live, for ourselves,…but for Jesus; Who, for our Salvation-sake,…died and was later raised; by the very hand and Power of His God,…and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)… And, please,…folks; remember that, just because I openly declare God’s own Name,…don’t tag me: as being a Jehovah’s-Witness!... I belong, only to the Family-of-God!... Amen.

Remember, (dear-reader and friends); that all of this, comes from our Creator!... Who,…”through” His Son; has reconciled us, (who believe); back to a dearness and nearness, with Himself!... And, today,…we possess this ministry of reconciliation!...(verse, 18). Definitely this speaks of, two separate Divine-Entities!... One, Glorifying the other!... And, as a result,…the other; exalting the first, as recompense for His exemplary,…Obedience!...

Yes, it is,…”By”,…”In”,…and,…”Thru”; Christ-Jesus, that our Heavenly-Father has reconciled the entire world,…back unto Himself!... No longer, does God count our trespasses,…against us; and has entrusted to us, (His Son’s Faithful-Followers): this message of reconciliation!...(verse, 19). Will you, now,…take this truth; and (“PLEASE-PAY,…IT,…FORWARD”)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Our Maker, is presenting His appeal to this lost and hurting world,…”through”; us. Yes, we are His Son’s Ambassadors!... Just like the Son, was God’s own Advocate!... And, so,…I today; implore you on behalf of Jesus, be reconciled to His Father-in-Heaven!...(verse, 20).
I personally, happen to disagree with our apostle Paul,…in (verse, 21); I truly believe that, Jesus did know,…sin; but that He, also exercised the free-will necessary,…not to partake: in sinful-acts. Jesus, born of Mary, (after-all, a fleshly-woman and a sinner, just like the rest of us); had the sin-nature inherited thru His Earthly mother!...

But, because Jesus is also,…Seed of God’s own, Seed; He was bestowed, invoked, empowered and also highly-favored, (just like His mother, Mary; was also highly-favored of God); to another level of spiritual-insight. Especially upon His baptism, at the River-Jordan!...

At this historic-event, Jesus received of His Father,…an additional Power; and with this special Anointing of the Holy-Spirit, (folks, I’m convinced that this Spirit, had His Name blotted-out from Scripture, for religion’s-sake); Jesus was well-able to overcome, all of Satan’s temptations,…during His forty, (40) days: in the wilderness!...

He couldn’t have done it, successfully,…otherwise. So, did Jesus know,…sin?... Of course, He did!... It’s why He willingly agreed, to be sent down to Earth,…to conquer both sin; and even Death’s own sting. He’s God’s personal Advocate, don’t ever forget this. Jesus, witnessed sin,…all around Him; constantly. But, from as young as twelve, (12) years old,…He was privy to the fact that; He was sent by His God and Father, to complete the very work,…commissioned: unto Him!...

Yes, friends,…to be His God’s; (“SACRIFICIAL,…LAMB”)!...

And, our sin-bearer, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); today still, continues to intercede for us,…unto His Father-in-Heaven!... Folks, God’s-Grace is defined as,…nothing short of His; exercised Mercy and Favor!... This is shed unto all, who truly Love Him!... A just God, is One,…Who; is willing to take, as many steps toward you,…as you, yourself: are willing to take, towards Him!...

Remember, we need Him,…more so; than He, needs us!... We earthen-vessels, cannot dictate how our own,…Potter; will mold and shape, our very existence. Who of you, will allow yourselves to be “Fired”,…thru; His purifying Kiln?...

P.S. Paul, like any one of us,…who believe; was simply over-zealous, about mankind’s Salvation!... And, in (verse, 21); I personally believe, he meant well by saying that,…”Jesus, knew no sin!”… When, in fact,…Jesus, does indeed know sin; and its destructive-deeds. Better than any one of us. He simply, did (Not) choose to partake,…in a sinful-life-style!...

Aided by the Power of His Father, who invoked the Son with this unique-favor,…Jesus, was able to perform; many wonders and signs,…super-naturally. And, finally,…if you don’t think, that; God sheds His Favor, unto whom He so-ever-wills,…then: I suggest that you keep, studying along with me,…His written Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

[email protected]

Attachments
15871835_989155011216786_5284945082243741921_n.jpg
15871835_989155011216786_5284945082243741921_n.jpg (28.98 KiB) Viewed 368 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm

“NONE-CAN,…STOP-THIS!”…

News sources around the globe today, literally stream graphic accounts of mankind’s,…wickedness; and inhumane treatment to others, into our homes on a daily-basis. These events happen so rapidly that, news-reporters can in no way keep-up,…with them; and atrocities which took place yesterday, are already “old-news”,…by the time: they have been replaced with the breaking-news, of a new day!...

We can scarcely imagine, some of the horrendous cruelty which some,…constantly impose upon others. I too, often wonder what new avenues of destruction,…will be conjured-up; in the wicked hearts of men and women alike, before Almighty-God puts a stop to it?... We, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers), are fully aware that,…there’s nothing new; under our Sun!...

But, the frequency of ungodly acts in these present days,…cannot be denied; (see, 2nd Timothy 3:1). This word perilous, means “fierce, furious, reducing the strength, difficult!”… The ferocious attitudes of humanity around the globe, as they unleash their fury, against often-times,…innocent victims; certainly do magnify the reduced strength, of such helpless individuals!...

It is a cowardly way, of rebellion,…but, there are multiple accounts of such atrocities; and I shall continue (with God’s will); to emphasize that, it is indeed,…continual. Men and women, are being incontinent, (out-of-control); fierce, (savages); despisers of those that are good, haughty and high-minded, (proud and conceited)…read, 2nd Timothy 3:3-4…

Verse, (8) of this same chapter reveals that,…they also have; corrupt, (entirely spoiled and depraved) minds. It’s the same issues that existed, back in the days-of-Noah!... Such devious minds are certainly at work, demonstrating their thoughts,…only to be of evil; continually. Yes, these men and women,…literally calculate; in their own deceitful and wicked minds, what,…and when: they will do, their acts of evil…

Scripture is very plain, (dear-reader and friends); God’s sentencing against all evil works, will be executed quickly. Soon enough, a newly paved way will arise,…leading us; to an era of complete peace and tranquility, without lawlessness. But, until that appointed Day and Hour, (of which, not even The Son is privy to); we shall witness an accelerated pattern, of revelry!...

Don’t ever forget, that there shall arise a “false-peace”,…first; as countless rulers and ruthless dictators, continue to nurse their visions of global dominance,…the man-of-sin, shall arise ultimately; amongst them. This “Anti-Christ”, will indeed achieve his place and reign,…relentlessly; for 1,260 days. Peace and Prosperity, will be his order of each day!...

Yes, there-after,…surprisingly enough; he will implement the horrid atrocities of war, including nuclear-weapons. We don’t know who he is, at this time,…but, we do know that; the very “Spirit-of-Anti-Christ”,…is in this world. This Spirit is being felt, more and more in these present-days,…of open rebellion; where wicked men and women alike, are injecting themselves on the global-scene,…fulfilling all the characteristics: which define the perilous-times of our day. And, none shall stop it!... Amen.

Save, the return of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

Attachments
16105583_994042594061361_6232795002045046958_n.jpg
16105583_994042594061361_6232795002045046958_n.jpg (43.85 KiB) Viewed 365 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:46 pm

“TO-YOU,…BEACONS-OF-LIGHT!”…

Today, I want to speak specifically,…among other topics; of that Faithful-Remnant, yes,…of God’s own chosen people; who shall be preserved, through those darkest hours of the tribulation,…known as: the time of,…”Jacob’s-Trouble!”…(see, Jeremiah 30:7).

Folks, God’s-Saving-Grace,…is always displayed; in the form of, His extended Mercy,…even in the midst; of horrendous Judgment!... This is why, I don’t believe in any “pie-in-the-sky”,…fly-away-doctrines; we are all going to be right down here, as witnesses unto His Might-Works!... No worries, no pressures,…His own; shall be in safe-hands, regardless!...

Many misinterpretations have led millions, throughout the ages to conjure-up,…fabricated-fables; misunderstanding completely, that we shall be “caught-up”,…in the Spirit of this wonderful-event, (Jesus’ return): while yet, remaining right down here. Along with the multitude, (or clouds); of other believers, to receive the Son-of-God!... Remember, always,…that; His Father’s will, shall be done,…”On Earth as it is, in Heaven!”… Amen.

We know that, Noah found Grace in the eyes of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name). Yet, others have experienced this Grace as well,…even after; the waters of Judgment, flooded our Earth. Christ-Jesus, during His three, (3) days,…in the tomb; went and visited unto the spirits-in-prison!...

Yes, Jesus preached after His Death,…to those; who had died, before Him!... Folks, The Grace of His God and Father-in-Heaven,…has snatched us, all; from an eternal destruction. In the coming days of future tribulations, when our Creator’s Judgment is occurring all around us,…His promises: shall hold fast, unto His chosen people!...

Yes, His promises will remain most valid,…even in that Day and Hour; of His Son’s return. Our Maker, will always manifest His Grace,…even; in the midst of His Judgments!...(see, Acts 2:20-21). And, it shall come to pass,…that, who-so-ever calls; upon the Name of His only begotten Son, (Jesus), will indeed be,…Saved!...

So, let us not surrender to the atmosphere of sleep and,…drunkenness; which is sweeping across this planet, today. Much of it due, to the impossible conditions,…of our societies. These current days of darkness, rather demand that we take our place,…as those, who; are of the Day!...(read, 1st Thessalonians 5:8).

Let us do all-things, without murmurings and disputes,…that we may be found; blameless and harmless, sons and daughters of our living-God,…without rebuke: in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom we shall shine-forth as, (“BEACONS,…OF,…LIGHT”),…in this darken-world. Yes, let us hold forth this Word of life,…that we may; rejoice in the Day of Christ-Jesus’, return!...(see, Philippians 2:14-16).

This must be our occupation, in these present moments,…as we know, all too well; that this planet, will not get any better, No, sir!... Nor, will there be any major world changing,…revival; during this present-age. Our hope is not to clean-up, this system-of-things,…and to make it; more comfortable and spiritual.

But, rather to walk-with-God,…to please Him; walking by Faith, as did Enoch and by putting our Faith,…in: His Son’s Own Words!... “He or she, who testifies these things,…shall say; surely He comes, quickly. Even so, come Lord Jesus,…just come!”... Amen. (read, Revelation 22:20; Hebrews 10:37).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

Attachments
12986946_824508627681426_3701819664626604576_n.jpg
12986946_824508627681426_3701819664626604576_n.jpg (11.13 KiB) Viewed 364 times