Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:53 pm

“OUR-CLOUT,…COMES,…WITHOUT-TITLES!”…

Dear-reader and friends, let us bow our heads,…and pray for strength; “That, Almighty-God might allow ourselves the luxury,…of another day; taking away the hardest edge-off, our pain and sufferings!”… Amen.

Let us, remind each other,…of His Mercy and Grace; every minute of our lives, for as long as it takes,…to keep our Faith, going. Let us keep, His Holy-Name,…of Jehovah (and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); in a protected part of our hearts and minds!...

Where is our reasonable service, to His Son’s-Cause?... That of furthering along, the gospel-message regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!... You must know, by now,…that I’m referring to; Christ-Jesus!...

Let’s foresee all formalities, knowing that,…technically; we are those, outside this world’s hierarchy. The only uniformity we hold, is in our exercised Faith,…and not; in the outward donning, of any special garments!...

That’s right, we bear no official titles,…knowing our Kinsman-Redeemer; to be none other, than,…the very Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth, Himself). Yes, we are those who hold most dear,…His Father’s promises; of an eternal-inheritance as joint-heirs, alongside His only begotten Son!...

We are more than brick-and-mortar, and our integrity is stronger than any,…blood-relative; we are, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-in-Faith,…and: One-in-Spirit!... Amen.

That’s right, our (“CLOUT-COMES,….WITHOUT-TITLES”)!...

There is simply, an unspoken knowledge, a Truth and understanding,…between us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); and our living-God, His Father-in-Heaven!...

What others want, we already possess,…and are most willing; to share. Meaning, simply,…the Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5895

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
103003_th.gif
103003_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 696 times
108261_th.gif
108261_th.gif (6.87 KiB) Viewed 696 times
110944_th.gif
110944_th.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 696 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:09 pm

“CHIVALRY,…SHANT,…DIE!”…

As sure as, the Son (Jesus),…remains exalted; at the very right-hand, of His Father-in-Heaven,…so, shall we, (His Faithful-Followers); preserve His spoken-word, forever more!...

Yes, as our Lord remains in,…”Subjection”; to His own God and Father, so shall we, (who believe); also submit ourselves, to being employed by this understood,…Absolute-Power: of our, “Most-High-God!”…(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name).

I expect His Chivalry, never to die!...

I trust, you (dear-reader and friends); shall be well able, to get past your own,…trials and test: with His Mercy and Grace, shed in your favor!...

May you, be spared from pretending to worship,…our living-God!... Our every performance, is in gratitude for a move,…which only, His Son; could have ever, put-in-place. We shall be, sharing space with this,…Lamb-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Yes, all in the (Not),…too-distant; future!...

Although our good-works, may not have quite the same,…range-of-influence; His God and Father-in-Heaven, has given us,…an inheritance; we have been publicly-pronounced, joint-heirs with the Son-of-God!...

In essence, we shall reign and rule,…even, over the Angelic-Realm; with He, who is second-in-command,…only: to His own God, and Father!... The very keys, to our New-Heavens and our New-Earth,…has been bestowed upon: this Prince-of-Peace!...

Yes, Jesus,…commissioned; empowered and invoked, all by His Father!... And, Jesus has chosen to use,…His Father’s-Love; as His own, ruling-power-source. Yes, truly a Final-Force,…to be, reckoned with!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5895

Attachments
123288_th.gif
123288_th.gif (7.59 KiB) Viewed 695 times
111158_th.gif
111158_th.gif (6.32 KiB) Viewed 695 times
104329_th.gif
104329_th.gif (6.46 KiB) Viewed 695 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:05 pm

“PRAYING,…FOR,…YOU”...

I love beautiful women, the best. Those who are full of feminine flare, and God’s-Grace!... Love’s got everything to do, with everyone I encounter,…as well, those; whom, I’ve yet to meet. I can see everything, as far as,…these eyes of mine; can see. I’ve learned to see inside myself, to try to understand,…the outside of me. This Life is truly, full-of-wonder. More people, loving Christ,…than; stars upon our land!...

I’ve seen it rain, far up in our sky. Drops of dew, falling from whence,…our Lord; shall come. We must all, go through many things,…over and over; again and again, here in this Life. Among our duties, I’ve promoted my person,…to spread-forth; our Prince, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... His Father’s Principles, I invoke daily,…for all generations; to come. Minimally invasive, is our Lord’s Ways!...

He’s tough on the unruly,…yet, soft; with His servants. Yes, folks,…we; were created to serve, all others. Not, to be served upon,…but, rather; to devote ourselves, to the service of others’ needs. This is what makes us, great-leaders,….is striving; to be servants, of all. We focus on, leading others to the knowledge,…of surrendering freely; their own will,…unto He: the very, “Giver-of-Life!”...

My hands, sorely itch,…to throttle you forward; with this Truth!... Erase your conflicting emotions. Over-ride your anger, the very one,…that has controlled everything else; about your character. Begin to handle things, differently. Choose, better times,…to state; your position. Be prudent, selecting your platform,…and; fighting-arenas. After all, we are,…”Warriors-of the-Word!”...

What’s happened in your Life, that you can’t,…now, begin; to pray?... Why, do you find it necessary,…to continually confine Christ; limiting Him only, to your small,…inner-circles?... His Word, is good,…even, on such; a Winter’s-Day!... He’s just right, for me,…even; today. Are you caught, in a land-slide?... Is there no escape, from your reality?... Which way, is the wind blowing,…for you?...

Beloved-reader, and dear-friends,…this present-life; is just beginning. Christ, is the only One,…that; doesn’t mean, for you to,…cry. Tired of your body, soul and spirit, aching all the time?... Then, please come,…to Christ!... I see, the silhouette of a Saviour,…that I want to share; with you. Let Him go, to you,…as you; come-to-Christ!... He’s for you, and for me. He, will Love you,…and never leave you; simply to die!...

Guided by Him, your very own spirit,…shall return; to our Heavenly-Father, from whence,…we came; because, to be absent from our present-bodies,…is to be present: with Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)… All the Angels, in Heaven,…rejoice; every time, we win another Soul,…to: His side. Look all around, there’s nothing but,…blue-skies!... Who of us, can see the Truths,…of; our present,…wretched-ways?...

Still hungry, for a good fight?... Come, I’ll teach you,…to fight; this good-fight, of Faith!... Today, I share a secret,…with our World!... When ends meet, we win!... Are you, speechless,…with frustrations?... You, haven’t got the time,…perhaps?... I shall pray, for you,…the most; then… Yes, I’m going to be,…(“PRAYING,…FOR,…YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5910

Attachments
115284_th.gif
115284_th.gif (7.55 KiB) Viewed 686 times
100772_th.gif
100772_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 688 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 688 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 pm

“NODDING,…THRU,…JOYFUL-TEARS!”…

Folks, we are indeed,…the Spiritual-Head; yes, that Church-of-Christ, (with its many membered-body); who today, tomorrow and forever more,…shall direct homage; to the object of our worship, that being His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name).

Yes, we are those,…who expand upward. But, reach-out as well. Magnificent are the benefits, given unto those who believe. If only, through His Divine-Plan of adoption,…His Father’s-Love; is all that we truly, ever need!...

Who, in their right mind,…could witness; the Resurrection of a man, (called, Jesus-of-Nazareth); dead for three (3) days, and not believe in Him,…as being: the Son-of-God?... There were over 500 witnesses, to this fact,…besides those; considered part of His original twelve (12) disciples!...

Newsworthy for its uniqueness, to say the least. Friends, just remember that,…His Father-in-Heaven; loves us, even when we are at,…our lowest-point. He knows your story and mine. He sees all-things, from His Higher-Heights!...

We can run, but we can’t really,…hide. We have so much to explain, because of our rottenness. So much to apologize for. We’ve been so awful, to our Creator and His Son,…at different times; in our past. No need to worry, though.

Only He, can truly forgive. His Son, stands ready to embrace,…you; He smiles,…(“NODDING,…THRU,…JOYFUL-TEARS”)!...

We’ve fooled almost everybody else, at first,…with our many facades; and with our abundant masquerading. But, today,…I wouldn’t trade one thing, about my new life; no, sir!...

It all points, to my eternal-tomorrow!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112025_th.gif
112025_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 675 times
102617_th.gif
102617_th.gif (6.2 KiB) Viewed 675 times
115759_th.gif
115759_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 675 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 pm

“SUPPING,…WITH-OUR,…SAVIOUR!”…

We may have indeed, lost too many loved-ones,…and innocent-souls; to make it practical, to give each one of them,…their special reverential: due-moments, (if you will).

But, rest assured that,…they, themselves; are today, attending other more important,…ceremonies. They all, are,…(“SUPPING,…WITH-OUR,…SAVIOUR”)!... Yes, as I write these words,…it’s appropriate; to think about this, for just a moment!...

I know, you will fully understand that,…they are indeed; in a much better place and celestial-positioning, than you and me,…right-now. Let’s take a moment, in silence,…to recognize; the badge-of-honor, which these very same,…wear today, as loyalist: to our One and only, living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Theirs, is a ring of authenticity,…exposing them; as true-believers, in high-heavenly-places. It’s because of those saints, who have gone before us,…that we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); today have ourselves, evolved from being hesitant,…newcomers: to vivacious, exalted and excited believers!...

Every one of us, today,…longs for that, fresh, crisp new air; which our tomorrow, promises. I pray, that,…”Your spiritual-eyes, see what’s coming!”… Amen.

For, our identification is not just,…on paper; our names our written, in the Lamb’s Book-of-Life!...

Meanwhile, there’s much we can still do,…for the unbeliever; as well as, for the undecided. We can lead them, into our Lord’s,…Saving-Sheepfold!... Yes, by way of demonstrating our godly-conduct,…and set-forth examples; daily!...

Yes, let’s lead them all,…by our example!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111176_th.gif
111176_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 672 times
102516_th.gif
102516_th.gif (6.89 KiB) Viewed 672 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:38 am

“TRUTH,…BE,…KNOWN!”…

Friends, my passages may indeed appear,…to some of you; as if they are staged, with the intent to attract celebrities, (or, more accurately, notoriety); but, I assure you,…that I have, no desire; to personally stage any, (“coup-d’-etat”),…in the Vatican; nor against any other, religious order-of-the-day!...

At the same time, many of you readers and friends,…may epitomize your reactions; by claiming that my devotionals are,…”The Greatest Work of this present-century!”…

I’m afraid that, would be judgment which I,…unfortunately; cannot presume to share. But, rarely in recent publishing history,…have so many, “Don-Quixotes”; tilted so zealously, against one small freelance-writer, (by hobby): as myself!...

One thing is for sure, mine are not,…dry exchanges of information. I am most confident that, Christendom will prove itself,…sufficiently robust; to withstand the challenges, I have posed. Please, rest assured that,…I harbor; no desire to demolish Christianity, as a whole. I know that, I present a perspective,…subject to many; attacks and distortions!...

Institutions of higher-learning, may view my writing as,…”errors-of-fact”; whereas, my truest focus is more on their,…”errors-of-faith!”… Or, more specifically,…issues of interpretations; still being made and/or debated, by their countless scholars!...

Folks, if indeed I have,…”erred”; it has been only, to the extent that,…I have deviated; from their own established, traditions-of-men,…which make void: the very Word-of-God!... That’s right, if I have,…”erred”; it is simply because, I do (Not) share,…the religious-hierarchy’s, own view: regarding the written Gospels!...

I have, it seems to them,…challenged, vested interests; which they are obliged to defend, however wobbly the foundations,…of their own: arguments. In my eyes, their speculations and interpretations,…are congealed; into traditions, going back,…centuries. And, it is this ritualistic thinking,…that is constantly; mistaken for facts!...

I am not, so much at variance,…with the evidence; I am merely, at variance with their long-standing,…traditions; and their long-established, system-of-beliefs,…based on a hand-full: of self-appointed gods, (if you will), and their speculative interpretation!...

Any truly thoughtful Christian, would concur that,…Jesus’ primary significance; resides in the message, He sought to convey. It’s all about His Father’s-Kingdom, of which Jesus,…has been appointed; King, to preside over His Father’s remnant-class of people!...

Yet, Jesus remains all-the-while,…in complete, “Subjection”; to His own God and Father, just as we also,…(Jesus-Faithful-Followers); freely submit ourselves, under the Son’s-Rule!... The Catholic-Church, will never publicly confide in these truths!...

Although, privately and personally,…their upper-echelons; within this institutionalized hierarchy, would acknowledge the plausibility, (if not, the verity): of my conclusions. For them, to outright damn my writings,…might entail the risk; of some future embarrassment. Why?... Because, perhaps some sacred document,…might come-to-light; (in the not, too distant future)…

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many are those; who support my perspective and viewpoints. Jesus, is (Not),…God, Himself; He stands at His Father’s right-hand, exalted, recompensed, empowered, invoked, ordained and commissioned,…as His Father’s: right-hand Man!...

Jesus, is second-in-command,…only to: His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name)… Jesus, has been appointed to Rule,…from David’s-Throne; (Not, from God’s own Throne)… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
317778_th.gif
317778_th.gif (60.69 KiB) Viewed 667 times
126628_th.gif
126628_th.gif (60.23 KiB) Viewed 667 times
103490_th.gif
103490_th.gif (69.39 KiB) Viewed 667 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:18 pm

“WE,…SHALL,…OVERCOME!”…

Most of us, don’t read books,…all the way through; line-by-line, page-by-page,…chapter-by-chapter; except maybe, parts of an important manual,…and even, then; only what suffices, to help us pass,…an up-and-coming: important test!...

The same is true, of our Bible!... Although, we live in an information era,…many of us; are merely looking, for the short-answer,…to all of our questioning. I’m not sure, there’s anything wrong with this approach,…I just wonder; how many of us, have opted to believe,…”spoon-fed-here-says?”…

Yes, instead of researching, examining and prayerfully asking,…for real-truth. Many of us, don’t want to risk,…challenging the status-quo; those standing behind their pompous-pulpits, ravenous wolves in sheep’s-clothing!...

We fear, being ousted from our Sunday gatherings,…and Wednesday night’s; Bible-study class. Change, is not something we embrace,…easily; nobody likes to muddy-the-waters, of worldly-wisdom!...

I myself, have dedicated over 17 years of my adult-life,…to seeking truth; not fictional-tales. I’ve sat with the various, Christian-Denominational-Groups,…for more than a decade, now; longing from day one, to only learn and be filled,…with Truth!...

These last 7 years, I’ve decided to go public. Yes, to share with you, (dear-reader and friends); what the Spirit has bestowed upon me, only after much pleading and supplication,…yes; only after earnestly asking, knocking and seeking wholeheartedly,…the very Face: of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name)… And, no,…I’m (Not); a Jehovah’s-Witness!... I belong to no sect, no cult, and no religious group.

There’s only an earnest repentance of heart and mind, a total turn-around of old-ways,…on my part; hence qualifying me to be, simply another child-of-God!... That’s right, just simple and ordinary,…like many of you!...

A confession like this, is what’s lacking in the world today. A true change of heart, mind and beliefs!...

Exposed to the public, we become like a favorite dart-board,…leaving ourselves open; to Satan’s own, fiery-darts. I strive, in sharing what I have reduced,…and do my utmost; to make it more palatable, more understandable… Yes, the seemingly difficult,…turned into; simpler terms, where any lay-person can understand,…my perspective: on this old-subject-matter!...

You know, what I mean?...

I’m not up, to something,…nor, am I; trying to pull a fast-one, on anybody. God only knows, we have enough bozos in this world,…already doing; just that. I’m not going to brag about, whether I’m right and the rest of you,…are completely, wrong!...

In my eyes, Temples, Mosques, Cathedrals,…Churches, Chapels and the like; are all, institutionalized buildings,…where organized, religious-doctrines are taught. They practice man-made, “doctrines-of-devils”; the very same teachings of which, our Holy-Bible has forewarn us,…to stand clear, from: partaking!...

Quite frankly, they deviate even from their own,…written-dogmas!... Folks, such is the subtleness of Satan,…and his insurgents; once an, “Angel-of-Light”,…today: iniquity has been found, (since days-of-old)… Real truth, has never been very popular. Otherwise, the Son-of-God,…would have never been crucified; for speaking it, aloud!...

In the world’s eye, we are those,…against-the-grain; and against the current-flow, of worldly knowledge and understanding. Many are called, but few are truly,…chosen; to speak contrary, to these set-forth institutions of higher-learning!...

Religion, struggles with following the letter-of-laws,…and legalism, is what our Jesus-of-Nazareth; combated with,…the most. But, He also overcame,…(with His Father’s help); and so shall we, also,…(“OVERCOME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
115759_th.gif
115759_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 664 times
115286_th.gif
115286_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 664 times
111175_th.gif
111175_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 664 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:37 pm

“BE-CAREFUL,…HOW-YOU-DECIDE!”…

Many are those, who deal with their grief and sorrows,…by working, every waking moment; and then crashing-hard, till they have no choice,…but: to sleep!...

While it’s unlikely, that these very same,…will become believers; who of us, could really know,…for sure?...

If they are to embrace our Faith, it will have to be,…before, our current system-of-things; initiates the issuance, of the,…(”Mark-of-the-Beast!”)…

Because, our Holy-Scriptures are clear,…by stating, that; this will be, (“a-once-and-for-all”),…decision!...

I day-dream often, about wining these lost-souls,…over to our side; ironically, they spend most of their free-time,…swearing; against the very God, who has so Graciously-Given them,…the very air: that they breath!....

Yes, He who has filled their bodies,…with life; is whom these very same, I speak of,…curse: constantly!...

The world, mistakes our existence,…by calling us; blindly-loyal. When truth-be-known, our belief is backed,…even by; scientific facts. It’s not easy, sticking our necks-out,…publicly; so that, the general populace can slice,…our heads: like common-cabbages, on their sharp-guillotines!...

Praise, God!... Glorified and incorruptible, stands our future,…as promised; by the very, “Giver-of-Life!”…

At the risk of insulting your own intelligence, I must caution you, (dear-reader and friends); against even, considering wasting these written-words. Ours, in the end,…is no, laughing-matter!...

We have too much Faith, invested in God’s promises,…to allow; any outside, negative influence,…to ruin our: divine-dividends. God has allowed us, (who believe); the freedom to listen and learn, His own Ways!...

I can’t imagine, any greater-source of information,…than; our Holy-Bible!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19029646_1091538174311802_498575579284724608_n.jpg
19029646_1091538174311802_498575579284724608_n.jpg (56.3 KiB) Viewed 658 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 pm

“COME,…WITH,…ME!”…

Who of us, is willing to shed-off,…our precious-pride?... Who of us, is willing to leave behind,…our security-blankets; the very ones, that have covered our cold and senseless-ways,…yes; the very same covers, we have used as feigned-facades,…masquerading our inner-most: miseries!...

Who of us, has already filled to capacity,…their dark-closets; with all those, skewed-skeletons-of-old?...

May I, upload you with privileged information?... What I share, are divine-revelations and secured transmissions-of-truth. Dare to intercept, the impulses of your own past. Let’s learn to process, our Supreme-Being’s,…own; Power-Source!...

And, let’s do so,…before we become; irreparable victims. Leave the obviously risky-things, behind. And embrace, instead,…something concrete; some of lasting value and real-worth!...

(“COME,…WITH,…ME”),…and I’ll lead you; to eternal-pay-offs, for all of your laboring. Devote yourselves, wholeheartedly, (but, not religiously),…to Christ’s-Cause!... Remember, it’s all about His Father’s-Kingdom,…at hand; very much still, for the free-grasping. Yes, for whom-so-ever-wills!...

Clearly, there is plenty of room. Unlike your deep-dark-closets, at home. Let’s clean-out our dungeons, let’s clear them of our past,…dirty-deeds; and let’s remove ourselves, from these self-imposed,…”prisons-of-pride!”…

Let’s do so, not just for our own,…psyches; but, also for the sake of God’s-Glory!... Our very Salvation, is at stake,…here. Make a real difference, by spreading your own talents,…around this globe; our mission is clearly, to win as many people,…to His Father’s-Kingdom: as humanly possible!...(Jehovah, and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name).

I pray,…that; “You become restless and most eager, for this new-assignment!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19105887_1093565040775782_1490212023634773665_n.jpg
19105887_1093565040775782_1490212023634773665_n.jpg (55.59 KiB) Viewed 656 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:17 pm

“DON’T-DISREGARD,…THESE-WORDS!”…

Folks, time is a luxury in itself,…which, it seems; we never have enough of. And, emergencies tend to throw everything,…around us; into states of chaos and much turmoil. What are we going to do, when the Son-of-God,…shows-up?...

Please pray, that our hypocrisy won’t be,…found-out; to you, the believers,…be most careful: I fear, you cannot look the other way,…for much, longer. You have ignored God’s-Plan, for humanity’s own eternal-tomorrow!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, will emphasize the enforcing of His Father’s-will,…upon, His return; His appointed Authority, will not back-down,…when confronted, by those: who today, are exercising unbelief!...

Many, have allowed their selfish imaginations,…to run-away, from their otherwise; sane-senses. Yes, these very same are believing that,…because Jesus, tarries; that He’s not coming-back,…at all. Oh’, how these,…gravely, “err”…

Who of us, will prove His Majesty?... Who, will feel honored in calling Jesus,…His, Excellency?... Are we over our heads, can we handle what’s been,…predestined; to occur?...

There’s an appointed Day and Hour, for all of this and much more,…to happen; are you, ready?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

I believe, my personal loyalty and my devotion,…to God’s-Son; will more than, make-up for any lack-of-experience,…I have previously demonstrated: in managing my own, life. God, willing,…this will be, true.

I for one, am on track,…and-on-pace; with this, “Prince-of-Peace!”… He can count, on me, (although, He does not need me); can Jesus, count-on-you,…dear-reader and friends?...

I pray, that,…”You don’t disregard these written-words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
16806761_1017212465077707_5561910684363742078_n.jpg
16806761_1017212465077707_5561910684363742078_n.jpg (50.8 KiB) Viewed 655 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:45 pm

“TELL-ME,…THIS-ISN’T-SO!”…

Many of you, have been well-able,…to accumulate friends; all, up and down,…various corporate-ladders. Just know, that none-of-it,…will really matter; soon, enough. There’s One, Who has witnessed,…first-hand; all of your, defiled-deeds!...

That’s right, He sees all,…from; His-Higher-Heights!... Yes, just like an ant,…can feel; your Thunderous-Vibrations, as you walk by it,…yet, this same ant; cannot ever see you, simply because of your,…immense size: yes, simply because of your magnitude, and your vastness,…in physical-stature. You are completely, unfathomable, immeasurable and most assuredly,…unconfined; compared to that, little ant!...

Well, the same is true of those,…who remain; uncertain and undecided, regarding the things of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name). Unbeknown, to many who surround us,…today; there shall be, numerous,…Thunder-bolt vibrations: as a direct result, of our living-God’s own,…stepping-forth!... The very Heavens and Earth, shall be shaken,…like never, before.

These I speak of, shall be the first to witness,…the Trumpet’s-Blast, from Heaven’s-Glory; from there, shall come the very Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). He will Rock-our-World, like it has never been,…Rocked, before; every knee will bow, at His Thunderous-Voice!...

Yes, from on high-above,…ever cloud; will come, humanity’s own appointed,…Saviour!...

But, not until,…all-Hell; will break loose, down here on Earth. Yes, the very birth-pangs and ever increasing contractions,…of Bible-prophecy; has already begun. Just take a good look around you, (dear-reader and friends); and,…(“TELL-ME,…THIS-ISN’T-SO”)?...

Meanwhile, the unbeliever and the undecided,…disintegrate into gales-of-laughter; as they pretend, with their purpose,…not to be fazed: one-iota!...

Yes, incessantly these very same,…insist on regaining control; of their aimless-course, every waking moment,…of their short-lived: meaningless-lives!...

That’s right, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is taking the gloves-off; and He is going, toe-to-toe,…with all: who consider themselves, His Enemy!...

Never-the-less, till this day,…His Door; remains wide-open, for whom-so-ever-wills!... Let’s once and for all, stop the darkness of our deeds,…from silhouetting through; as little-white-lies, and small-tiny-sins!...

Christ, our Lord,…stands motionless; within the very walls, of your own,…chaotic-corridors; awaiting patiently, for your earnest repentance,…your change of heart and mind; yes, for your free-will Love,…to be surrendered: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19030684_1093549574110662_4636788477836484738_n.jpg
19030684_1093549574110662_4636788477836484738_n.jpg (62.16 KiB) Viewed 654 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:18 pm

“AFTER-ALL,…WE’RE,…ONLY-HUMAN!”…

How many of us, can honestly say,…that, we’ve always known and recognized; the very depths, of our own,…wickedness?... And, yet,…Almighty-God; still wants to save, people like you and me,…(dear-reader and friends)!...

Today, I possess full Faith,…in the Power; of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). He is well able, to forgive and forget. Yes, to separate us,…from our sins; as far as, the East is from the,…West!...

But, I’m not sure,…I’m so capable; of forgetting, so easily,…all that has been, wronged me; and thus, often I myself,…don’t appropriate; God’s same level of forgiveness, which our Creator,…Himself, extends: unto all of His children!...

(“AFTER-ALL,…WE’RE,…ONLY-HUMAN”)!...

Then again, because we feel guilty,…of this short-coming; does not mean, that our Maker doesn’t possess the Power,…to absolve us. Folks, ours is indeed,…a greater-destiny; to be even used, to lead our believing countrymen,…to Jesus’ own: Saving-Sheepfold!...

Perhaps, the true fallacy,…still exists; amongst you, (the believers), that this task can’t be,…completed. Trust me on this one thing, our living-God accomplishes what He chooses,…using; whom-so-ever, He wills!...

Usually, it’s done,…not by the eloquent; but, rather,…through ordinary people: much like you and me. Nobody will ever see us, as being another,…Moses; but, we are those,…willing to let God; use us, as His instruments!...

Through His Son, God makes miracles,…of our personal lives; as you find yourself, at the very end of your own rope-of-hope,…just remember, that; we are those, who have freely accepted, this arduous task and duty,…possessing a clear-conscience and a confidence that: only comes from the indwelling Power, of the Holy-Spirit!...

Yes, commissioned by Christ and ordained of His own Father-in-Heaven,…this appointed Spirit; shall comfort and guide us, to all-truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
108481_th.gif
108481_th.gif (5.95 KiB) Viewed 646 times
111097_th.gif
111097_th.gif (3.05 KiB) Viewed 646 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 646 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:49 pm

“THERE’S-TRUTH,…INSIDE,…INTAGIBLE-DOMAINS!”…

For institutionalized Religion, to endorse my viewpoints,…would be; perilous, to say the least. It would entail, placing their professional reputation,…on the line; whereas, by comparison,…I am merely: an ordinary man!...

These others, I speak of,…would have much, to lose; it’s altogether more prudent, to reserve judgment or remain,…conscientiously silent. Yes, they tend to circumvent all confrontations,…regarding my material; reducing my point-of-view, to the proverbial storm,…in a tea-cup!...

There are others, I’m sure,…who question; the validity of my overall approach, to God’s written words. By established academic research standards, my methods are highly unorthodox and quite irregular,…perhaps even bordering; on being heretical.

Yes, I’m guilty of not observing certain enshrined,…protocols-of-scholarship; certain dogmatically cautious approaches, to my material. And, thereby,…(in their opinion); I’ve betrayed, even myself,…as: an amateur!...

Yes, those who call themselves,…”The Religious”; do not warrant, any serious consideration to my perspective. They claim, moreover,…that; I commit the transgression-of-trespassing, on sovereign domains-of-experts!...

Consequently, these very same,…can only regard, people like me; (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), with solemn,…even righteous: disapprobation. Friends, I’m not at all,…Hell-bent; on creating a,…(“Best-Seller”): with my written-passages. Although, in the eyes of,…”Fundamentalist-Christians”; it may appear, as so!...

At the same time, I do not want to produce,…messages, that; are exclusively for the rebel, in us,…all; nor, for any category of specialist,…who would then; want to mold my devotionals, onto the shelves of their pompous,…University-Libraries!...

I strive in producing a work, which doesn’t compromise its integrity,…and that; it’s readily accessible to you, my reading public,…at large. After all, I want to convey,…not only, exciting stories; but, also something possessing real-substance,…yes; something illustrating lasting-value, and even an,…eternal-worth!...

Yes, mine,…is a more palatable and comprehensive, approach; to God’s-Word!... While, at the same time,…not lapsing; into pitfalls of gullibility. I recognize that, real-truth,…is not, only; confined to recorded-facts. But, often lies in more,…(“INTANGIBLE,…DOMAINS”)!...

True knowledge, is never subdivided into rigid compartments, (like our favorite, “Pandora’s-Box”: of buried-treasures); and there are no real-taboos, no disreputable subjects,…when it comes, to: Truth!...

Mankind’s history, is not for me,…something frozen; something petrified into periods, each of which can be isolated,…and subjected: to a controlled, laboratory experiment. It is an interwoven, seamless fabric-of-faith,…with a vision; akin to that, of things,…even: unseen by the naked-eye!...

There has been, indeed,…much fascination; behind the process, of bureaucratic-selection,…whereby; certain selective works, were inserted into the New-Testament,…and, yet: other truths, also excluded!...

Never-the-less, what remains behind,…is a prolonged and durable-interest; in the very things, of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). At least, one thing has become apparent,…since I first, went public; with these devotional-passages!...

My own perspective, on this old-subject-matter,…is indeed; but, a prelude. Yes, the mere opening of a locked-door. There’s still, a great-deal more,…to be said; and the last-word, is still far,…from: having been uttered!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (26.14 KiB) Viewed 644 times
329526_th.jpg
329526_th.jpg (80.31 KiB) Viewed 644 times
118089_th.gif
118089_th.gif (44.38 KiB) Viewed 644 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:28 pm

“WOE,…AND,…BEWARE!”…

Folks, are you willing to trust,…Almighty-God; to work in your personal life?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

His Son, is our only hope,…as many of you, are finding yourself; at the end, of your rope. This world’s population and its present, bustling metropolis,…will soon be; but a shell, of itself!...

The very crowds, that today consist of enthusiastic,…pleasure-seekers; parading nationwide, in events like those set-up, for the,…(“L.G.B.T. – GROUPS”); yes, these very same, will in the not too distant future,…find themselves; craning their necks, to catch a short-glimpse of someone,…very special.

That’s right, they will amass,…to witness; His coming from on high-above, the clouds in our sky. Friends, I speak of Jesus!... The report of God’s-Son, will dot every newsfeed,…all over our globe; how many communities, have tried to make unique,…their own versions: of His Father’s-Truths?...

Until now, they’ve been free to exercise,…their perverse-creativity; in the interest of full disclosure, it falls on me to report,…the following!...

(“WOE,…AND,…BEWARE”),…to those who; consider themselves enemies, of our Lord and Saviour!... Yes, you who would thumb your noses,…in the face; of His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

This is, no bedtime story. Yes, friends,…Jesus, returns; for, He is the embodiment of Love,…of forgiveness and long-suffering; all these attributes, taught to Him,…by: Jesus’ own God and Father!...

I defer, to His Divine-Wisdom!... As I plead, with you, (dear-reader and friends); be charged with the responsibility of nourishing others; so, that,…they too: may be spiritually-healthy!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Take-The-Time.jpg
Take-The-Time.jpg (34.55 KiB) Viewed 622 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:52 pm

“COME,…ON-BENT,…KNEES!”…

One day, in our not too distant future,…the person, of our adoration; shall personally visit, His Father’s children,…in the New-Earth: promised to those, who believe!...

Yes, Jesus will be here,…sooner than later; not only to deal forth-rightly with those,…who oppose Him; for, He is (besides being, the Son-of-God): also, our appointed and most just,…King!...

That’s right, He shall bless and accept worship,…and praise; from all the citizens, who have,…till this day; existed otherwise, without a real-voice. No more, shall we live under-the-thumb,…of misguided rebels; so, let us together,…bravely show, our support; to the One, worthy of all Honor and Glory,…when: His does, arrive!...

May, His,…be a Triumphal entry; like none, before,…Him!... Let me, on His Father’s behalf,…assure you, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); of your spiritual protection, against any form of retribution,…you might have suffered; for your doing, the right-thing, (leading others, to the Son’s-Sheepfold); in the face of all these powerful opposition, surrounding us,…daily!...

Despite the fact, that our leadership,…appears to be, the thin majority,…ours are not; acts of suicidal-lunacy. Unless, these very same,…see the error; of their perverse-ways, and,…(“COME,…ON-BENT,…KNEES”), asking for Mercy, from their appointed,…Saviour: these very souls, shall perish!...

And, to those who swear,…that our God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); does not exist, let them dare,…come against: the very, “Giver-of-Life!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118117_th.gif
118117_th.gif (7.62 KiB) Viewed 620 times
313703_th.gif
313703_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 620 times
111845_th.gif
111845_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 620 times