Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:14 pm

“WE-ARE,…AS / ONE!”…

Friends. Please-read,…*(John 14: 10 – 11 )*…

Spiritual-connotations, are indeed,…discerned-well / only-by: true-believers!... Amen.

“Believe,…Me, (Jesus-speaking) / that, (I-Am): in the,…Father. And,…The-Father / is-in: Me!... Or, else,…believe / on-account-of: the,…(works),…themselves!”…

Jesus, repeats this,…concept / of: “Indwelling!”…

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); accept this, concept of,…(“The-Spirit / Indwelling”)!...

And, that-there’s-truly,…an-existing / chain-of-command: within this,…”Spiritual-Realm!”…

The-Father,…(“Indwells”),…with / His-Son!...*(Jesus-the-Nazarene)*…

As,…does / The-Son, also: (“Indwell”),…with / His-Father!...*(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*…

Tell me, dear-reader,…are we, not-asked / to-accept: the,…(“Indwelling”),…of / Jesus?...

This,…is-how-we,…all / become, as: One!... Yes!...

In,…”Virtues”,…and / in: “Mindset-and-Mission!”… Amen.

No,…”Army” / could-ever-win: any-given, war!... Unless, all-of-its,…soldiers / are-as: One!... Yes!...

In,…”Cause-and-Vision!”…

Folks!... It’s, all-about,…”Glorifying / The-Father: in what, we,…do-and-say!...

*(Please-read, John 14: 13 )*…

Note-well, the words found,…in / *(John 14: 16 )*…

“And, I,…(Jesus-speaking) / will ask, The-Father; and He,…(God) / will give you: (Another-Helper)!... To be, with you,…forever!”… Amen.

Friends. “Another-Helper”,…means, exactly / that: someone-else, uniquely-proper, separate and different. Yes!...

Apart, from,…The-Father / and: His-Son!...*(a-third-entity / if-you-will)*…

This,…(“Spirit-of-Truth”) / found-in: *(verse: 17 )*… Also,…(“Indwells”),…with-true / believers!...

For,…His-Commissioned-Work / involves: comforting-and-guiding, us,…into / all-truths!...

*(not, into any / man-made: “Doctrines-of-Devils”)*…

Dear-reader and friends. A more, powerful-truth,…cannot / exist: than-that, found in: *(John 14: 20 )*…

Folks!... Just, as,…The-Father / is-in: Jesus!... So, is,…our / Jesus: in-us!...

We, are-all-as,…One / or: we-are-not!... Amen.

Yes!... One-in-Unity!... One-in-Love!... One-in-Faith!... One-in-Service!...*(onto – others)*…

Or,….Not!...

P.S. Soon-enough, I shall bring you,…more / regarding: these-special-truths!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6480
Attachments
120186_th.gif
120186_th.gif (6.37 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
115378_th.gif
115378_th.gif (6.73 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1176 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:15 pm

“EQUAL,…YET,…SEPARATE!”…

Friends. As we continue, our-study,…together / in: *(John 14: 23 )*…

Let us, pray-that,…our / Heavenly-Father: open, eyes-and-ears, (spiritually-speaking): out-there!... Amen.

May we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); continually be, edified / in these: very important, spiritual-matters!...

Many of you, (dear-reader),…believe-yourselves / to be: well-learned and founded. Yes!... With regard, to the,…”Word-of-God!”…

Yet, truth-be-known,…all-you’ve / accomplished: is-to-memorize, (at-best), what others,…have / “Spoon-Fed!”…*(to both / your: hearts-and-minds)*… Amen.

If you’re honest, with yourselves,…you would, agree-that / you’ve, never-really: ever researched, nor have you,…actually-questioned: anything, with respect to,…the very things / of: Almighty-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*…

If-you-had, you too,…then / would-have: recognized that, our,…Bible / denotes: a very, different,…Truth!...

Yes!... Different, from that,…which / “The-Religionist”: have erroneously, taught!...*(for-centuries / on-end)*…

“If anyone, Loves,…Me / he: will keep,…My-Word. And,…My-Father / will: Love, him. And,…(“WE”) / will-come-to: him. And, make,…(“OUR”) / abode-or-home: with him!”… Amen.

Please, note-well,…the very words / (“WE”): and the word,…of,…(“OUR”)!...

Emphatically-and-unequivocally, this proves that,…our / Jesus; speaks, here,…about / two: separate-entities!...*(if-you-will)*….

Yes!... (“EQUAL,…YET,…SEPARATE”)!... Amen.

Folks!... Read-your-Bible!... This, is,…(Not) / me, talking: for the, sake-or-purpose,…of / imposing: my-own-beliefs!... No, sir!...

The, worldly-churches,…have done / a well-enough: job, at doing,…just-that!...

It is,…the written / “Word-of-God!”… *(which-clearly / illustrates: Jesus’-utterances)*…

Tell me, (dear-reader): “How do we, get,…our / living-God: to actually, Love,…us?...

Answer: By,…”Keeping-Jesus’-Words!”…*(read, John 14: 23 )*…

And, what does,…The-Son / say, among: many-other-things?...

Answer: “That,…My-Father / is-indeed: Greater-than-I”… *(please-read, John 14: 28 )*…

There is, for sure,…a place / Home: and a, real-love,…which / awaits-those: who actually,…”heed” / The-Son’s-Message!...

Yes!... A-special-place, and a,…Home / where-both: The-Father and His-Son, call,…their, own: (“Abode”)!... Amen.

All, which,…our / Jesus: taught!... Indeed, was and still remains,…the-very-words / which: His-own-Father, taught,…Him!... *(John 14: 24 )*…

Note-well, the,…purpose-and-role / of-this: “Holy-Spirit!”… *(mentioned / in: John 14: 26 )*…

It is,…(“Another,…Helper”) / stated-in: John 14: 16…

Given-by-God!...*(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)*…

All of it, done,…upon / The-Son’s: asking-or-imploring!... Yes!...

Folks!... We must, all,…always / “Implore”: God!... Before, we could ever,…expect / to receive: anything!...

The-Father, sends,…to-us / meaning-those, (who-believe): this,…named / “Holy-Spirit!”… *(of which, I happen / to believe: has-had, its,…proper-name: omitted. To suit, hidden-agendas / imposed-by-the: Religionists)*…

Who are,…(“The-Religionists”)?... You may, be asking?...

Answer: Anyone, who happens to believe,…that / their-denominational-group: is more valuable, more important, more efficient,…than-the-actual / “Word-of-God!”…

Note-well, it is always,…God / Who: actually does, each and every,…important / action: and He, does so,…by-in-and-thru: the precious-name, of,…Jesus!... Amen.

It is, a,…”commissioned-work” / assigned to, this: “Holy-Spirit!”… Also, known as,…(“The-Spirit / of: Truth”)!...

*(John 14: 17 )*… States, that,…this, (“Spirit”) / teaches-us: all-things!...

And, to bring into,…”remembrance” / all-that-the: Son-of-God, (Jesus),…has-ever-said: to us!...*(“His-Faithful-Followers”)*…

Hence-forth, “three-separate-entities!”… *(present-here)*…

Among, the other,…”myriad” / of: Angels-in-Heaven!...*(let’s-never / forget: about them, as well)*… Yes!... Angels!... True-Servants and Messengers, of-our,…living-God!... Amen.

Father, Son,…and / Holy-Spirit: all, working together,…to bring / us: into the very,…”Kingdom-of-God!’’’

Yes!... Each,…possessing / owning: their-own,…“crown-of-righteousness!”…

What are, their,…”specific-roles?”…

Well. The-Father, (is the / Creator: of-all-things)!... The-Son, (His-Faithful-Servant) / first-born: of-all-creation. And, the,…Holy-Spirit?...

Well. He, is our,…(“Other,…Comforter”) / equal: in both, cause-and-vision!...*(likened-onto / The-Father, and,…His-Son)*…

All three, (3): Equal-in-Love!... Equal-in-Compassion!... Yes!... As,…One / in: Virtues, Mindset-and-Mission!...

Yes!... All-three, (3): desiring most, that-we,…”Repent!”…

And, finally receive this,…”free-gift” / of: Salvation!... Freely-being-offered, to whom,…so-ever / wills!... Amen.

Yes!... This-Message, seems to have been,…lost / forgotten: within our, worldly-churches!...

Word, has it,…that / The-Pope: is considering, permitting the marriage of their,…institutional-priests!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, supposedly, (especially-in / South-America): fewer-and-fewer, men are entering,…the / priesthood.

And, so,…marriage / is-being: considered. Whereas, before,…it was / “banned”: altogether!...

Folks!... Never, and nowhere,…does our / Bible: prohibit, marriage between,…one-man / and: one-woman…

For, this has always,…represented: a-sacred-institution, to be kept,…Holy / in: God’s-own-Eyes!...

But, what’s next?... Will,…The-Pope / also-consider: further defining, thereafter,…the original / definition: of marriage?...

Will,…The-Pope / dare: agree to allow, marriage to occur,…between / two-same-sex: partners?...

Oh’,…how-I-pray / not!... Amen. This is what, I refer to,…when I speak / about: “The-Religionists!”…

These, very same,…are most / willing: to adapt, to whatever measures,…are / necessary: in the name, of,…”Saving” / their: man-made-institutions!...

Something, of which,…both / The-Father: and His-Son!... Have always,…”Hated!”… Amen. Yes!...

Lovers,…of,…themselves / more-so: than actual, lovers-of-God!... Amen.

In closing: Tell me, dear-reader and friends. Are we, not actually,…(“cursed”) / as-a-result?...

Please-read,…*(Revelation 22: 18 – 20 )*… And, then,…tell-me / this-isn’t: so!...

That’s-right!... To those, who have,…(“added”) / to: God’s-original-Word!... To, these-very-same,…He, (God): will also,…(“add”): the very-plagues, denoted,…all-throughout / this: “Book-of-Revelations!”…

And, if anyone,…(“takes-away”) / from: these-written, Words-of-God: He,…(“God-Himself”) / shall also, take-away: their share, in the,…”Tree-of-Life!”…

And, these,…will-not / be able: to enter, therein,…the very-gates / of: The-Promised, Holy-City!...(*our-new / Jerusalem)*…

P.S. Yes!... Our,…New-Jerusalem / a-new: Spiritual-Governmental-Body!... Described, as,…”ascending” / from: Heaven,…itself!...*(yet-future)*…

Where, inside its own,…gates / shall-reside: two-thrones. One, for,…Almighty-God!... And, One,…for / The-Lamb: Jesus-our-Christ!... Amen.

*(Read, Revelation Chapter 22: in-its-entirety)*… Look, for the, (“all-too-important”),…word / of: (“AND”)!... Yes!... Two-Thrones!...

One,…for / God!... And,…One / for: The-Lamb!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6465
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1165 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:42 pm

“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO!”…

Friends. I-personally-believe, that,…*(John 14: 28 )*… Is, indeed,…one-of, (if-not); the most, effective utterances,…our / Lord, (Jesus): has-ever-spoken, publicly!... Amen.

“The-Father, is-greater,…than / I”… *(Jesus-speaking)*…

The-Religionists, will do their best,…in explaining / even-this, away; by saying, that-there,…are / three, (3): persons-in-one. And, that,…Almighty-God / Jehovah: His-Glorious-Name!... Holds, a-complex-nature!...

Folks!... This, is complete,…”hog-wash!”…

Nowhere, in our,…Bible / is-the-mention: of-such-lies!...

Let us, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Believers”); always-remember, that,…Jesus / spoke: no-guile, (or-lies)!...

He, cannot!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…(Jesus) / is-the: Son-of-God!... The,…One / and: Only!...

Remember-this-truth!... Believing, in,…The-Son / is-indeed; a-set-forth, criteria. One, put-in-place,…by / His-Father!...

This, equates to,…”Eternal-Life!”…

*(read, John 5: 24)*…

Guard,…the / otherwise-known: “Simplicity-of-Christ!”…

“The-Father,…(Judges) / no-one. But, has given,…(All-Judgment) / to-the: Son!"... *(read, John 5: 22 )*… And, specifically,…this / pertains – to: (“All,…Flesh”)!... Amen.

This is why, our,…Jesus / is-called: “The-Son,…of,…Man!”…

God, has given,…His-Son / “Authority”: to execute,…”Judgement!”…

You-see, although our,…Jesus / is-the, (“first-born”): of all,…”Creation!”… He, (Jesus),…is-also / born-of-woman!...

Although, initially-and-originally,…a,…(“Spirit”) / Jesus; commissioned-by, His-Father,…also / passed-thru-the: “womb!”…*(like-any-other / fleshly: human)*…

And, hence-forth,…became / a: Man!... Amen.

I-must-insist, that,…there’s-an-error / grammatically-illustrated-in: *(John 1: 1 )*…

“The-Word”,…which, is-to-say / Jesus: cannot-be-both,…(“WITH”),…God!... To later, be mentioned,…that / He, (Jesus),…(“WAS”): God,…also!...

Folks!... Either, Jesus,…was,…(“WITH”),…God!... Or, He,…(Jesus / The-Word),…(“IS”): God,…Himself!...

The, whole-sentence-structure,…of / (*John 1: 1 )*…. Is-completely-incorrect!... Amen.

Yet!... Millions, still today,…cling-on-to / this: (“Error”)!... By, calling,…our / Jesus: God,…Himself!...

The-Son, of,…God / would-have: told us, so!... Were, He,…ever to have / been: God,…Himself!...

Dear-reader and friends. I pray, that,…you: “Come-to-realize, that,…God / Never,…(WAS): anything!”… No, sir!... All-the-contrary, is most,…true!...

God,…(“has-always”),…been!... Yes!... He’s,…from / “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen.

Or,…He,…is / not!...

It appears, clear-to-me,…that, mankind; has indeed, delve into,…God’s-Word: by,…(“Adding”): to the,…”written-truths”,…of / God!...

And, so,…we’ve been / “plagued”: by, God!... *(as-a-result)*… *(Please-read, Revelation 22: 18 )*…

And, because,…we’ve / delve-into-altering: or-taking-away, from this,…written / Word!... God, has promised,…to,…those, responsible; that-they, will not,…(”possess-a-share”) / in: eternal-life!...

*(Please-read, Revelation 22: 19 )*…

Friends. You, cannot,…claim-to-be / (“WITH”): anyone!... To, thereafter,…also-claim / to-be,…that: (very-same),…”person!”…

Use,…your / “God-Given-Reasoning!”... This type, of,… thinking / is-completely: “absurd-and-ludicrous!”…

As-I-receive, this,…truth / I conclude, that; it is, mankind’s own,…interest / which has: adulterated,…*(John 1: 1 )*…

Don’t-be-so,…”gullible!”… The, very,…(”scribes-of-old”) / in an effort, to appease; their own, kings-of-old,…most-certainly; had much, to do,…in,…(“adding”): and/or,…in,…(“taking-away”),…here-a-little / and: there-a-little!... Amen.

Yes!... As they, saw-fit!... To meet,…”The-Religionist's” / own-hidden-agendas!... Wherever, deemed-necessary!...

To, in turn,…influence / the-general-masses. Such, has always been,…The-Roman / Catholic-Church: and its, powerful-influence. This, global-institution,…(“since-its-inception”),…has / managed; to persuade, millions, for,…”eons-now!”…

Yes!... Satan’s-own-Presence!... A,…”Roaring-Lion” / lurking-about: seeking, whom to devour!... Right-inside, our very own,…places / of: worship!...

Devious,…Deeds!... We’ve been, forewarned. Have you,…read it?...

(“OH’,…HOW-I-PRAY,…SO”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6450
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
124580_th.gif
124580_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:25 pm

“POWERFUL,…WORDS,…INDEED!”…

Friends. Let’s, go-on,…to / “Victory!”… Amen.

*(Read-well, John 14: 29, 31 )*…

Why, did our,…Jesus / tell-us: “all-things?”…

Answer: So, that,…when-they-do / take-place, you; dear-reader, may,…”believe!”… Amen.

Our,…”Lord-and-Saviour” / did, all-things-as: His-Father, *(Jehovah / His-Mighty-Name)*….commanded. Why?...

Answer: So, that,…this-world / may-know-that; The-Son, (Jesus),…Loves / His-Father!... Amen.

Now,…were / Jesus; to be, God,…Himself!... *(as-our / worldly-churches: would have you, otherwise-believe)*…

This, would,…”paint” / a-pompous: God!... Would-it-not?...

I pray, you: “Finally, come-to-see,…how / insane: The-Religionist, are!”… Amen.

To,…”endorse-a-doctrine” / like-the: “Trinity!”… Folks!... This, is to actually,…”partake” / in: “Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

We’ve-been, well informed. But, few-are-those,…who / have-actually: read, it!...

Our,…Jesus / incessantly-taught; that, we,…like / Himself; are to,…”reverence / fear”: this,…(“Supreme-Being”)!... *(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)*…

Who,…”Grants, us,…(all-things)!”… It’s, what,…Jesus’-Teachings / have-taught: and, it’s-what,…I / embrace!...*(today, tomorrow and / forever: more)*… Amen.

Let’s,…”move-on” / to: *(John 17: 2 )*… Shall,…we?...

As,…I – have – promised / within-these-recent: passages!... This, is what,…I – believe / are-the: most-revealing-truths!... *(with-regard-to / Jesus’-own: positioning)*…

In,…*(John 17: 2 )*…

Again, our,…Jesus / confesses, that: it-is,…”The-Father” / Who, has: given,…Jesus!... (His,…own,…Authority)!... Amen.

Yes!... Specifically-so, over,…all / flesh!...

This,…(“Authority”) / allows, Jesus: to also,…”Grant” / Eternal-Life!... To, whom,…Jesus / so-ever: sees-fit!...

Yes!... Just, like,…there’s / “Life”: existent, within,…”The-Father!”… Now,…The-Father / also-(“Grants”): this same, ability,…of,…us / finding: “Life-Eternal”,…within / The-Son!... Amen.

(“POWERFUL,…WORDS,…INDEED”)!...

Note-well, that,…over-and-over / again-and-again: Jesus, illustrates-by-words,…and / by: deeds!... *(that, His-Father / is-indeed: Greater-than-He)*…

*(Please-read, John 14: 28 )*…

Now,…let’s-return,…to / *(John 17 : 3 )*…

“And, this is,…(Eternal-Life). That-they, (meaning / you-and-me); know,…You, (The-Father); the-only-true, God!... And,…Jesus-Christ / The-Anointed-One!... Whom,…You, (Father) / have-sent!”… Amen.

Never,…did / our, Jesus; deviate, from this,…Truth!...

The-Son, Glorifies,…God!... On,…Earth!... How, so?...

Answer: “By, having accomplished,…(the-work) / that, God; gave,…The-Son: to do!”… *(read, John 17: 4 )*…

Yes!... Faith,…(“without-works”) / is-completely: useless!...

Folks!... It’s,…all-about / “Glorifying-God!”… Yes!... By-in-and-thru / Jesus: The-Son!...

And, we-too,…shall-be-measured / by-our: (“Works”)!… It’s because, of our,…exercised / Faith; that-our,…”good-works” / do-follow: us!... *(into-the-hereafter)*…

Yes!... Faith,…and,…”Good-Works” / walk: hand-in-hand!... Amen.

Note-well, as I come,…to-a-closing: That, before this world,…ever-existed / Jesus: was,…(“WITH”) / God!... *(read, John 17: 5 )*…

Jesus,…”implores” / The-Father; to restore,…the-very / Glory: which He, once,…possessed. Yes!... Alongside,…(“WITH”) / His-Father!...

This-Truth, proves,…further / that, Jesus: was-indeed,…(“WITH”) / The-Father!... *(as-the / first-born: of-all-creation)*…

It proves, further-that,…*(John 1: 1 )*… Has, been,…truly / “adulterated!”… Yes!... By, the-very-hand,…of,…mankind!...

Folks!... Jesus,…(“WAS”) / never: God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6435
Attachments
113285_th.gif
113285_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
331563_th.gif
331563_th.gif (7.63 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:52 pm

“AUTUMN,…IN,…WISCONSIN!”…

On, *(October 31, 2019)* / we had: four, (4),…inches-of-snow. Our, high-temps, barely-reached / 32 – degrees. And, we experienced, (as-usual),…a gusty / north-westerly-wind, of: just above, 30 mph…

Yes!... Although, officially,…it’s not, until / today: *(November 3, 2019)*… That, we actually, are asked to,…change-back / our-clocks, (one-hour): I would swear, that,…”Winter” / has-indeed, arrived!... *(early-in-Wisconsin)*…

Folks!... With the,…”Holiday-Season”,…fast-approaching / I want to; invite you, all,…to exchange / “Season’s-Greetings!”…

Perhaps, you have a special,…need-or-request / a – crisis: in your, personal life?... Maybe, you would like me,…to / write-back: and include, an-intercessory-prayer?...*(for you and your / family-members)*…

Despite, our-modern-day,…digital-world / I’m, very-much; old-school, when it comes,…to / personalizing: a written-note, and/or,…post-card!...

I believe, we all need,…to be / Loved!... And, one special way,…of / showing-appreciation; for one, another,…is to / take-the-time: to say, so,…in / writing!... Amen. *(a-lost-art / indeed: dear-reader and friends)*…

And, so,…I-dare-share / my address:

Israel Falcon,…(Izzy)!...
1860 27th Avenue
Apt. # 204
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Perhaps, there’s-an-issue,…you need /to discuss: more privately?... I-for-one, can appreciate the notion,…of / not-wanting-to: express yourself, (intimately), within such a,…”public-platform!”…

Although,…(”Nethugs.com”) / has been, truly; a growing-and-healing, experience,…personally / for me: as-a-writer, by,…hobby!... Amen.

Yes!... I’ve enjoyed, the opportunity-and-space,…given / to me; graciously-so, by our,…wonderful: “Webmaster!”…

At-this-site, I’ve met many,…”God-Fearing-Folks!”…

For over, nine, (9),…years / now: I’ve been sharing-my-zeal. With regard, to this,…uniquely-proper / Faith!... *(of-ours)*…

An average, of,…only / 10 – 20 : people, would visit my blogs,…in the / very-beginning!... And, today,…(“Praise-God”) / all-done-for: His-Glory!...

Yes!... Now-a-days, I’m being visited,…by over / 2, 500: registered-viewers, daily!... *(on-average)*…

Yes!... We’ve come, a-long-way,…”together” / friends!... We are, those few,…the very / ones; whom-have-freely, married,…our: “Master!”… *(Jesus-the-Christ)*… Amen.

Yes!... Spiritually-speaking, I’ve shared my perspective,…knowing that / not always: everyone agrees. Yet!... Surprisingly-enough, there appears to be,…present,…an-ever-growing / “Interest”: in what, I have,…to-share!...

And, for this,…I-am-truly / “Grateful”… Yes!... This,…”Thanksgiving-Season” / I’m-grateful: to Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name): for your, lives!...

Won’t you, share-your-sentiments?... I’m looking forward, to being,…pleasantly-surprised / by-your: correspondence, in the mail…

Pray, with me: “May our, Heavenly-Father,…over-shadow, your / entire-household; with His-Glorious-Grace!... With,…His,…Tender / Mercies!... And, with,…His,…Bountiful-Love!... As, together,…we / remain,…as, The-Son / desires most: Yes!...

To be,…as,…(One)!”... Amen.

Yes!... In,…His-Son’s / Precious-Name, of: Jesus!... We,…pray!...

“May,…The-Son’s / own, Healing-Hands; touch each, and every one,…of you / who, reads: this personal-passage, today. May, Jesus’,…(bestowed-powers) / come-to-mend, all; the-broken-hearts,…and / minds: out-there!”… Amen.

“May, His-Father,…continue / feeding-us, with the necessary; (strengths),…to: keep-this-Faith!”... *(Alive)*… Amen.

Yes!... As we, patiently-await,…for / His-Son’s: return!...

“May, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); continue in our,…(good-works) / onto-others. Always, doing so,…in / Love!... Knowing, all-the-while,…that / this-is-that, which does; indeed,…follow-us / into: the-hear-after!”... Amen. *(Yes!... Our-Good-Works)*…

Folks!... This is, how,…the-entire-planet / shall-know,…that, we belong: to,…”Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6405
Attachments
331561_th.gif
331561_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg
23472190_1182819358517016_7635383171191412680_n.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 1111 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:48 pm

“LET’S,…REMAIN,…AS / ONE!”…

Friends. As we, continue our study,…together / *(Please-read, John 17: 6 )*…

Jesus-speaking, here: “I, have manifested,…Your-Name, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh: if-you-prefer); to the people, whom,…You / gave, Me; out-of-the, world. Yours, they were,…and / You; gave them, to,…Me. And, they,…have kept / Your-Word!”…

Note-well, that,…The-Son / reveals: The-Father’s-Name!...*(Jehovah)*…

Something, which this world,…apparently / has-managed, to-blot-out: of our, Bibles!...*(completely)*…

Yes!... “The-Religionist”,…replaced / The-Name; and inserted, in its place,…simply / “A-Title”,…of: Lord!...

And, they use it,…(even-till / this-day); most, interchangeably-so,…as they, speak / about-both: The-Father and His-Son!...

Folks!... This very act, in itself,…brings-about / much-confusion: among the masses. Those, who enjoy,…”pretending” / by-speed-reading; also tend, to,…often-times / misinterpret-and-misunderstand: God’s-Word!...

Note-well, how,…The-Son / mentions-that; His-Father, has,…”given” / Him: people. Yes!... Who, are,…(“out-of-this / world”)!... *(focus on the, deeper / spiritual-meaning: here)*…

(Not),…in / it. But, rather,…those / who-are: *(“out-of-this / world”)*…

I-ask-you, (dear-reader and friends): “Are we, not asked to,…take-ourselves / (“out-of-this / world”)?... That, although we are,…indeed / in-it: we should stop, partaking,…(“OF”) / it?...

Answer: Of course, we are asked,…this / by-our: Lord-and-Saviour!... *(Jesus-the-Christ)*…

I pray, you have learned,…to be / “Exempt”: from this present, world’s own,…(“Vain-Glories”)!... Amen.

Yes!... We are those,…(“IN”) / the-world!... Yet!... (No-longer) / of-it, but-rather: consider ourselves, to be,…(“out-of-the / world”)!...

Always, seek-out,…the deeper,…”Spiritual-Connotations” / demonstrated, in: Jesus’-own-Utterances!...

Those, who,…consider themselves / (Not) – partakers, of this world’s; pagan-practices!... These, very same,…are those / Who, Jesus; claims that, have-all-along,…been / The-Father’s: own-people!... Yes!...

A,…”Highly-Favored” / selected; remnant-class,…of,…believers!...

And, now,…God / has-given-these; specially-chosen and destined, individuals,…to-the / Son-of-God!... *(Jesus / The-Anointed-One)*…

Yes!... (“All-Authority”),…has-been-given / to: The-Son!... By,…His-Father!... *(over-all / flesh: specifically)*…

Yes!... The-Father,…(“draws”) / a-remnant-class: of people, toward,…”His-Highly-Favored” / Son!...

Dear-reader, we are those,…(“Faithful-Followers”)!... Yes!... Of,…both,…The-Father / and-of: His-Son!...

For, no-one can,…(“come”),…to / The-Son: except, that,…he-or-she / be: (“drawn”),…by-the, Father!... *(toward / His-Son)*…

Note-well, that,…this / remnant-class, do-keep; God’s-Original-Word!... *(Please-read / again: John 17: 6 )*…

Everything,…The-Son / has-ever, received: has come from, His-Father!... *(Who, is-in / Heaven)*… (read, John 17: 7 )*…

We, have,…come-to-know / in-truth, that; Jesus, comes from,…God!... And, we also,…believe / that, God; sent us,…Jesus / to-us!... *(read, John 17: 8)*…

(Not),…that / Jesus,…is,…God,…Himself!... *(as-our / worldly-churches; would have you, otherwise: believe)*… Amen.

Note-well, how,…Jesus / prays – (Not); for the entire-world. Many, would tell you,…that / we-are-all,…”Children-of-God!”…

Answer: Not, so… At,…all.

Jesus,…does, (Not) / pray-for-those, who are,…(“OF”) / The-World!... But, rather,…He / prays-for-those: whom, His-Father,…has given / The-Son!...

For, these are those,…who-have / all-along, belonged; to our,…Heavenly-Father!... Why?...

Answer: Because, of their exercised,…”Faith!”… And, because of their,…(”Knowledge-of-Truth”) / given to them: by means, of,…”Revelations!”…*(our, Apostle-Paul / speaks-of-this: truth)*…

Read, Paul’s-letters,…and / find-for-yourself,…the fact, that; Paul, knows-about,…(“receiving”): by-Revelations!... For, he,…himself / confesses-that: our-truest-knowledge, comes from,…”Revelations!”…

*(and-not / from, any: man-or-woman’s,…own-teachings)*… Amen.

Folks!... True-Wisdom, does not come from,…any / man-made: institution and/or organization, of,…”higher-learning!”… No, sir!...

No, Church, Temple, Mosque, Cathedral, Chapel, Synagogue / or-the-like: but-rather, our truest,…”spiritual-knowledge” / comes-from: “The-Spirit!”… Amen…
In closing: Please read,…*(John 17: 9)*…

Then, realize that,…our / Jesus-prays-that; we all, remain as,…One!... Even, as,…He / and: The-Father!... Are,…as,…One!...

*(Spiritually-Speaking / Figurative-Speech: used-here)*… Read,…*(John 17: 11)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6390
Attachments
331520_th.gif
331520_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
112320_th.gif
112320_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1109 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:07 pm

“MAKE,…IT,…KNOWN!”…

Friends. As, we-strive-together,…in being / “Edified”: let us, read-onward,…to / *(John 17: 14)*…

Jesus-speaking, here:

“I, have given them, (meaning-you / and: me); Your-Word!... And, the world has,…hated them / because: they are,…(Not – of): the world. Just, as,…I-AM / (Not): of-the-world!”… Amen.

This-truth, is,…once-again / reported in: (verse: 16 )…

Folks!... Jesus, doesn’t want,…”The-Father” / to remove, us; from-this-world… Otherwise, who-would-be,…present / to: give-testimony, of the,…Father-and-Son?...

That’s-right!... There would be, no opportunity / what-so-ever!... Should we, be put,…out-of-the / world!...*(as in the / “erroneous”: Rapture-Theory)*…

Dear-reader and friends. Almighty-God, *(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)*,…needs us / right-down-here: on Earth!... Why?...

Answer: Because, we actually,…”validate” / His: very-existence!... That’s-right!... Without, any,…”Witnesses” / there would be, no one; around to give,…”Authenticity” / to, God’s-own: real-existence!... Amen.

And, so,…we-are those / who: (“MAKE,…IT,…KNOWN”)!...

*(please-don’t-mistake / me: I’m not, a,…”Jehovah’s-Witness!” / I belong, to no – organization: nor to any, formal-institution,…of / this-world)*…

Note-well, this,…”One-Ness” / continually, brought-up; by our,…Jesus!... *(read, John 17: 21 )*…

It’s, all-about,…having / this-world: believe!...

Believe,…what?... *(you-may-be / asking)*…

Answer: That,…”The-Father” / sent-us: His-Son!... *(John 17: 21 )*…

Note-the-word,…(“US”) / used: Jesus, clearly,…speaks-about / Unity!... And, as-sure-as,…The-Father / and, His-Son; are as,…One!...

Jesus, also-desires-most,….that-we / *(“His-Faithful-Followers”): also be, as,…One / (“WITH”),…them-both!...

Yes!... Folks!... This,…(“US”),…clearly-denotes / two-separate-entities!...

Each, uniquely-proper,…(“WITH”),…One / Superior: to the,…other!...

Note-well, that,…there are, indeed / many: “Glories!”… Yes!... Our, Bible,…describes / various-types, of: “Glories!”…

The,…”Glory” / of the, Heavenly: is,…One!... And,…the / “Glory”: of the,…Earthly-Things: are of, another type!... *(various-types / and – or: ranks-avail)*…

When, we,…talk-about,…God’s-own / “Glory!”… We can read, in,…(“Exodus”) / Chapter 33: verses – 18 – 23…

That, this-type,…of,…(“Glory”) / is defined, as: “Being, God’s-own-Goodness,…His / Graciousness: as well,…His / Exercised – Mercies!”... Amen.

The-Son, also,…(”Glorifies”) / His-Father!... How, so?...

By, His-Deeds,…accomplished!... He,…*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)* / demonstrates-to-us: all-of-God’s,…(“Goodness”)!...

And, as,…The-Son / walked-this-Earth: He, proclaimed the,…”Mighty-Name” / of: God!...*(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)*…

The-Son,…Like,…His-Father / was, also: most,…(“Gracious”). Onto, whom,…He, (Jesus) / willed. And,…The-Son / also-showed: much,…(“Mercy”)!...

*(as / He: healed-the-masses)*…

Yes!... Jesus!... God’s-very-own / “Workmanship!”… Also, still considered,…today / our: “Intercessor-and-Mediator!”… *(still-and-forever / more)*… Amen.

Seed,…of,…His-Father’s / “Seed!”… Jesus,…(“Passes”) / The-Father’s / “Attributes-Virtues-Glories”: onto us,…(“His-Faithful-Followers”)!...

Why?...

Answer: So, that,…we-too / may become: as,…One!... *(read, John 17: 22 )*…

Yes!... Let’s,…(“MAKE,…IT,…KNOWN”) / onto-this-entire: World-of-ours!... Amen.

Like,…Father,…like / Son!... And, we,…like / them-both!... Jesus,…in-us / who- believe!... And,…The-Father / in, The-Son!...

Why?...

Answer: So, that,…this, hurting-and-lost / world: may finally, come-to-realize,…that / God: sent us,…His-Son!... And, that,…God / Loved, us: first!...

Even, as,…He / Loves: His-Son!... *(Please-read, John 17: 23 )*…

In closing: I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. Will reach a, point-in-time,…where / you-realize, that: these-two, (entities),…only desire / that-you, develop: and finally-grow, spiritually,…into-this / Love!"... Amen.

*(of-which / The-Son: speaks-so-much, about)*… Amen.

Yes!... An,…”Inseparable-Love!”… They, want and welcome,…you / dear-reader: to be, also,…(”forged-and-fused”) / together-in: Love!...

As, only,…The-Father / and, His-Son: stand, today!... So,…come / stand-with-us: inside this,…”Light!”… A,…special-light / of: Love!... And, begin to,…”shine-forth” / as never, before.

Let the world, know what,…they-are / missing!...

Yes!... Love!... It,…conquers / all-things!... *(The-Father’s-Love / implied: here)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6375
Attachments
124381_th.gif
124381_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
106762_th.gif
106762_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Thank-You-God.jpg
Thank-You-God.jpg (45.66 KiB) Viewed 1070 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:59 pm

“TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-GOD!”…

Friends. It is,…(“God’s-Love”),…which / His-Son: knows, first-hand!... And, it’s why,…He, (Jesus) / was-sent, to us: yes!...

To, make us,…well-aware / of, God’s-Love: for us,…who / believe-in: The-Son!...

I-for-one, refuse to believe,…that / God; doesn’t make, His-own-Presence,…known-to-us / each-and-every: one-of-us!...

Yes!... At some, time and space,…in our / personal-lives, this; living-God, makes,…His-own-Presence / Known: to us,…all.

It is, (“Us”) / who: either, refuse and/or rebuke,…His-Presence!... It is,…(“US”) / who: if-we’re-smart, receive finally,…His-Presence!...

Yes!... God, has been there,…in your / dire-moments, of: (“Need”)!... In the form, of a,…(“special-someone”). Representing,…His-own / Presence!... *(be it, by giving you / good-advice: and/or, some other sort, of,…”special,…assistance”)*…

When, you’ve,..”desperately” / needed: “Rescuing!”… God, has been there,…for / you!...

Perhaps, if you,…take-a-moment / to reflect, back-in-time: you will, honestly-admit,…to / yourself: this, real-truth!... Amen.

*(Please-read, John 17: 23 – 26 )*…

Today,…I-personally-feel / compelled: to share with you, what-I-receive,…as the / “Spirit”: leads, me!...

And, so,…let’s / cover: together!... *(John / chapter: 1 / all-51-verses)*… Shall-we?...

Remember, always,…that / it-is-best: when we, read,…(entire-chapters) / at-one-time. Yes!... This, will assist us,…to absorb / whole-messages: and not, just,…parts-there-of!...

And, so,…I-share / the-following: always-in-Love!... *(Please-read, John 1: 1 )*…

After, (“re-reading”),…this / entire-chapter: I myself, realized that,…I / have-been-wrong!... Yes!...

In the past, I have thought,…that / it-was, our: Apostle-John, who actually wrote,…this / Book-of-John!... But, in the very first,…chapter / it-declares: differently!...

Folks!... It is, indeed,…”John-The-Baptist!”… The, very son,…of / “Elizabeth”: a-cousin-of,…Mary!... *(the, Earthly-Mother / of-our: Jesus)*…

So, this,…”John-The-Baptist” / and: Jesus!... These, two,…are / actually-considered: to be,…”second-cousins!”… *(by-our / Earthly: standards)*…

In,…*(verses: 1 & 2 )*… John, states-that,…”The-Word” / Jesus, was: (“WITH”),…God!...

And, for,…”emphasis-sake” / this-word-of: (“WITH”),…has-been, repeated!...

Folks!... All-throughout, my efforts,…of / sharing; I will do, my utmost,…best, (God-Willing): to always, bring you,…much / “Spiritual-Clarity!”… Amen. Yes!...

With regard, to,…(“All-Things”) / pertaining to: “God’s-Written-Word!”…

*(John 1: 1 )*… Specifically, shows,…an-incorrect / sentence-structure!... Yes!... It’s, written-wrong,…altogether!...

One,…cannot be / (“WITH”); someone else, one moment. To immediately, thereafter,…claim-to-be / that-very-same: person!...*(the-next-moment)*…

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader and friends. See this, with much,…spiritual-clarity / which-shall: dispel-all-future, confusion. Let us, remember always,…that / (“deceit”),…is of: The-Devil”… Amen.

Concretely, so,…first-and-foremost / our: living-God, *(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)*…(“WAS”) / never: anyone-or-anything, other-than,…Himself!... Yes,…sir!...

Why?...

Answer: For, Almighty-God,…is-from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… That’s-right!... This,…word / of: (“WAS”), incorrectly used,…bespeaks-of-a / supposed: “past-tense!”…

Whereas, all-the-contrary,…is / most: True!...

Our, living-God,…(“IS”) / from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”… Amen,…and,…Amen.

John’s purpose, was that of,…(“bearing-witness”)!... *(read, verse: 7 )*… Yes!... About,…The-Light!... *(which, is to say / Jesus)*…

That,…(ALL),…might-believe / “through”: him!... Note, the word,…(“Might”)!... Why?...

Answer: Because, not all,…are truly, interested-in: real-truths!... But, rather,…choose-to- be / led: by various,…(“Doctrines-of-Devils”)!...

Yes,…many are the / (“Ravenous-Wolves”): all usually, dressed-in,…”sheep’s-clothing!”… Amen.

Believe,…what?...

Answer: That, there is,…indeed / a: “Supreme-Being!”… Alive-and-Well… Creator,…of,…*(All-Things)*!... Yes!...

This, world,…was made / through: Jesus!... As,…The-Authority / to-do-so: was actually, (“bestowed”),…upon / The-Son,…by: His-Father!... How, so?...

Answer: Jesus, (it’s-no-secret), was,…(“WITH”) / God!... Since, before the,…very-foundations / of: this Earth!... *(as-we / know-it)*…

Yes!... Jesus!... Known, better,…as / God’s-own: “Workmanship!”… That’s-right!... God’s-own / right-hand: Man!... Amen.

For,…our / Jesus: was the,…(”first-born”) / of-all: “Creation!”… Only, those,…who / “receive”: Jesus!... *(as-being / The-Son)*…

These, very same,…are / thereafter-given: the actual,…”Right-to-Become!”… *(Children-of-God)*…

Yes!... Folks!... Very, much,…a-true / and, conditional: matter, indeed!... If, you don’t,…believe-that / The-Father: sent us, His-Son!... Then, you can’t be,…called / “Children-of-God!”…

For, this is exactly,…God’s-own-Criteria!... *(set-forth / by: His-own-Terms)*… Amen. (and, not-ever / just me: blowing-smoke-here)… No, sir!...

With, much,…future / clarity, we: (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”),…shall realize, that / Jesus, is: (“The-Son”)!...

And,…(Not),…God: Himself!... *(as-erroneously-taught / by-our: worldly-churches, of old)*…

Friends. Real-Truth, has never been,…very / popular. This subject-matter, shall be,…”continued!”… *(God, willing)*… At another, time-and-space!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6360
Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
116108_th.gif
116108_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
120471_th.gif
120471_th.gif (3.94 KiB) Viewed 1067 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:13 pm

“UP,…UNTIL,…NOW!”…

Friends. In our continual, review of,…*(John: 1: 14 )*… Let’s digest well, the words of,…”The-Baptist!”…

“And,…The-Word, (which is to say / Jesus); became flesh, (by, His-Father’s / will); and, dwelt among us, (meaning – mankind). And, we have seen,…His-Glory. Glory, as-of-the,…”only” / Son: from-the, Father. Full, of,…grace-and-truth!”… Amen.

Our, Bible,…teaches us / that: there are, indeed,…various types / of: “Glories!”…

Yes!... The-Glory, of the,…”Heavenly” / is-one: and the,…”Glory” / of-the: “Terrestrial”…. Is-indeed, another sort of,…”Glory!”…

“John-The-Baptist”,…(bore-witness) / about: Jesus!...

Note-well, how this,…John / speaks-about: varying-ranks. Yes!... *(verse: 15)*…

In the,…”Spiritual-Realm” / as-well, in our: flesh-and-blood, existence,…there are, indeed: many,…”ranks-and-files!”…

We know, that we worship,…a / living-God: Who, practices much,…”Law-and-Order!”… Amen.

Yes!... He, *(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name)* / has a place: for everything. And, everything,…seems to be: in its, proper-place!...

Let’s, move-on,…to / *(John 1: 18 )*… Shall-we?...

“No one, has,…(ever-seen) / God!... The only, God!...*(a period, belongs / here)*… Then, a-new-sentence, *(should-start)* / thereafter.

“Who”,…is-at-the / Father’s-side. He, (meaning – Jesus); has made, Him, (God): known!”… Amen.

Folks!... Here, once again,…we find / a-fine-example: of mankind’s, own altering,…of / things!...

There are, various other places,…throughout / our: Bible!... Yes!... Where,…(“incorrect”) / punctuations: have-been, inserted.

Purposely, so,…to / lead-astray: the general, masses!... *(for-centuries-now)*…

Grant, you,…(“my-own-style”) / of-writing: demonstrates, how anyone can indeed,…do / as-they-please: when it comes, to creating,…irregular / grammar!... *(sentence-structures / implied)*…

But, my-own-personal,…motives / are-to: “defy”, the supposed,…(“status-quo”)!... *(out-there)*…

Who, I believe,…happens-to-be / completely wrong, about: God’s-Written-Truths!... *(as-revealed / in-our: Bible)*…

When, it comes,…to,…our / “Holy-Scriptures”,…(“cursed, we remain”) / as a,…whole-people!... Yes!...

This, has been done,…by-the / very-hand, of: Almighty-God!... We’ve been, forewarned by our,…past,…”inspired-writers” / inside our: Holy-Book!...*(please-read, Revelations chapter 22: verses – 18 – 19 )*…

Only, those,…whom / have-been: “Spiritually-Enlightened”,…can truly, discern / after-much: reviewing, searching-and-studying,…often-times / involving: many, many, many,…years!...

Yes!... There’s, quite-a-bit,…of / “Hidden-Manna!”… *(out-there)*…

Despite, man’s-own-delving!... *(into, the,…”Word-of-God”)*!... Amen.

Many, don’t bother,…at / all: excusing everything, by simply saying,…that / our-Bible: is-indeed, the,…”Infallible-Word!”… *(of – Almighty- God)*…

Hog-Wash!... Friends, to admit this,…common-and-popular / cliché: is to only, repeat,…worldly-sayings!...

Yes!... It’s, also,…a sign of / “ignorance!”… And, of,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”…

Millions, have decided to,…turn / a-blind-eye: to the various, grammatical-incorrectness,…depicted / throughout, these: written-pages, of our,…Bible!...

In, other-words. Man’s-own-error, in trying to,…”Disguise” / real-truth!... I’m – afraid, has finally come,…into / The-Light!... *(of-truth)*… Amen.

(“The-Religionist”), may have been,…(“Successful”) / for centuries:

(“UP,…UNTIL,…NOW”)!...

Yes!... Almighty-God, *(Jehovah / His-Infinite-Name)* / today, is opening: many,…”eyes-and-ears!”… *(spiritually-speaking)*…

No, longer,…do / the: “Religionist”,…Rule / the order: of-each-day!...

*(Praise-God)*…

I,…come to a / close: in this passage, by,…(“highlighting”) / that: according to,…”John-The-Baptist” / no one, has-ever,…(“Seen”) / God!...

*(read, John 1: 18 )*…

Dear reader and friends. It was,…The-Son / Who: hung-on-that, horrendous,…”Roman-Cross!”…

(Not),…God / Himself!... And, it was,…His-Son, (Jesus): Who, has-made-known,…His-Father!...

*(The-Only / True-God)*… Yahweh / if-you-prefer!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6345

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:59 pm

“SO,…HELP / ME: GOD!”…

Friends. I’m convinced, that among,…our-own / brethren-in-Faith; stand many, today,…who-do-not / really-know-the, real: “Son-of-God!”… *(Please-read, John 1: 26 )*… Amen.

This,…”John-The-Baptist”,…came to / (“bear-witness”); about the,…(“sent”) / Son-of-God!... *(our, Jesus / The-Nazarene)*…

Please-read,…*(John 1; 7, 32, )*…

It’s-most-vital, that we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”) / note-well, when something; is actually, repeated more than,…”once” / in-any-given: chapter, which we read,…of / our: Bible!...

For, it’s done solely,…for-the-purpose / ultimately of: (“emphasis”)!... Yes!... Making, a given,…(“fact”) / emphatically-and-unequivocally: True!... Amen.

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends): “Why, was this,…(John-The-Baptist) / actually: Baptizing?”…

Answer: Because, he was,…”chosen-and-destined” / by: God!... Yes!... To be,…that-special / “Voice!”…

Yes!... John, was to,…(“cry-out”) / in-the-wilderness!...

“Make straight, the way of the,…Lord!”... As the prophet,…”Isaiah” / said: *(in-our / Old-Testament)*…

Please-read,…*(John 1: 23 )*…

John,…was / baptizing-with-water; that he, (meaning – Jesus),…might-be-revealed / to: the nation of,…”Israel”… *(Yes!... Eventually-and-publicly / implied: here)*…

Many,…of,…today’s-own / critics; would ask you, the following:

“Why, did,…this / Jesus: need to be,…(baptized)?... Was, He,…(Jesus) / not: a-sinless-man?... Even, considered by many,…to be / the very: Son-of-God?... Supposedly, perfect in,…every - way?...

Answer: The,…(“EMPOWERMENT”),…of / Jesus!... This,…has to occur / “publicly”: and in the, open. Yes!... For, everyone to,…also / “bear-witness!”… *(of our / God’s: Mighty-Hand)*… Amen.

And, so,…”This-Spirit-Power” / of: Truth!... Was,…(“witnessed”) / by-the-masses: on that, Day-and-Hour!... *(of-our / Jesus’-own: baptismal)*…

It was,…(“spiritually-symbolic”) / of our, Lord: receiving, very,…extra-ordinary-powers / even: supernatural-ones, at that!...

And, so,…many / saw: as though, a,…(“Dove”) / descended-upon: our, Lord!... And, most importantly,…also / (“remained”): in,…Jesus!...

*(from / Heaven: itself)*…

As well, a,…(”Thunderous-Voice”) / from: Heaven!... Also, accompanied this,…”Divine-Act!”… Yes!... Stating, that:

“This is,…My, (God-speaking / here); beloved,…Son!... In, whom,…I-AM / well-pleased. Listen, to,…Him!”…

Yet!... This, is where we find,…the-general-masses / failing-the-most!... Yes!... It seems that, we are,…(“listening”),…to every / Tom, Dick-and-Harry: out-there!... Listening to everyone, but,…Jesus’-own / Words!... Amen.

It’s no wonder, there’s so much,…(”Confusion”) / running-rampant: even within, our-inner-circles!... Yes!... Even, right-inside,…our places / of: worship!... *(the-very-household / of: Faith…)*…

All of it, has been,…quite / “Tainted!”… Amen.

This act, of,…(“baptizing”) / our: Jesus!... Was, indeed,…very – necessary / as-a-public, display: proving, that,…God / was – ordaining: and was,…appointing / a: “Holy-Anointing!”… *(please-read, John 1: 32 )*…

The-Son, that,…(“Day”) / received: His-Father’s-Blessings!... It was necessary, for the,…(“enabling”),…of,…our / Jesus: to be able, to thereafter,…(”defeat”) / our-biggest: Adversary!... *(Satan – himself)*…

Without this,…(“special / Anointing”): even Jesus, could not have,…been able / to: (“overcome”),…the many, temptations,…of this,…”Devil” / while spending those: forty-days and nights, in the,…”Wilderness!”… Amen.

Let’s continue reading: Shall-we?...

John, confesses that,…it is / God!... Who, has commissioned,…him / for this: “Work!”… *(of – baptizing)*… Please-read, John 1: 33…

Only,…The-Son / “baptizes”: with the,…”Holy-Spirit!”… Something, of which,…I personally / am-most-convinced: occurred, specifically in that,…(“first-century-era”)!...

*(Never again, replicated… Not, really)*!...

For, many are indeed,…(“baptized / in-water”): today!... Yet, these very same,…often-times / even: (“re-dedicate, themselves”),…with / another: ceremonial-water-baptismal… Why?...

Answer: Because, by their own,…admission / they-have: slid-back and separated themselves, from our,…loyal / Faith!... And, so,…they / deem-themselves, (“worthy – of”): a supposed, re-dedication.

So, as to,…bring them, back / to a, brand-new,…dearness-and-nearness: with our,…Lord-and-Saviour!...

I’ve had,…a,…(“pastor’s”) / son: confess this, act,…to me: in the past!...

And, in their own eyes,…*(referring to / the-religionist)*…this / appears; to be, quite-an-acceptable,…act / to: accomplish!...

Yes!... “Religion – versus – Reality!”…

The very topic, of all,…my / written-passages!... Traditions-of-men, have always seemed,…to / over-ride, real-truths; as mentioned,…within / our: “Holy-Scriptures!”…

Jesus,…indeed / (“transferred”): this,…Holy-Spirit / “Power!”…

Onto, whomever,…He, (Jesus): deemed, worthy to receive… Jesus, did it,…in that / (“Upper-Room”),…after: The-Father / Resurrected – Jesus!...

And, He,…(Jesus) / also: shares this, “Power” / with: the other, nameless,…seventy – (70): Disciples, which,…our / Jesus,…sent-forth!...

For the purpose, of,…*(preaching / the-gospel-message)*… Amen.

Jesus, did this / by-means-of,…(”actually-blowing”) / His-own-Breath!...

Into, those,…(“specially-chosen”) / and: destined-disciples, of,…His!...

Much, like,…its also,…known / that: Almighty-God, (“blew”) / His-own: “Breath-of-Life!”… *(into, Adam / in-the-beginning)*… Yes!...

Like,…Father / like: Son!... In many ways, The-Son,…possesses / The-Father’s-Powers!... *(bestowed – showered – invoked – empowered – given / to Jesus: by, His-Father)*…

Spiritual-Gifts,…indeed / Amen.

All, except,…(”our-doubting”) / Thomas!... He, wasn’t,…”present”,…on / Jesus’: first-visitation, in that,…”upper-room!”…

It, took,…a second / visit, on-Jesus’-behalf; before this,…(”doubting-Thomas”) / would actually become, an-eye-witness: of-our,…”Resurrected – Saviour!”…

*(so, “doubting-Thomas” / missed-out, on this: “transferring-of-powers”)*…

The-Holy-Spirit, is today,…promised / to: “indwell”… *(with-all / true-believers)*… By,…Faith!... In lieu, of the,…(“de-facto / presence”): of our,…Jesus!...

Yes!... This is,…that / “Other-Comforter!”… Amen.

Who, has been,…(“commissioned-by / God”),…and, “ordained”: by our, Jesus!... Yes!... To forever, guide,…and / lead us: into,…all-truths!...

*(until-the-return / of: Jesus)*…

In,…*(John 1: 33 )*… We read, clearly,…that / for-a-third, time: John, mentions,…that he,…himself / “bore-witness!”…

Of,…What?... *(you-may-be / asking)*…

Answer: That, this,…(Jesus) / is the: “Son-of-God!”… And,…(Not) / God: Himself!... As, our,…worldly-churches / would have you: otherwise, believe…

*(The-Trinity-Doctrine / is-an-erroneous: teaching)*…

*(Please-read, John 1: 34 )*…

Folks!... With,…”God’s-Good-Grace” / I-plan-to: run-these-truths, by-in-and-thru,…Jesus!... Yes!... Our,…only / “Anointed-One!”…

Including,…today, tomorrow / and: forever-more. I shall continue, addressing-publicly,…both / the: believing-and-unbelieving, world!...

Note-well, as we come,…to a,…close / in: this-chapter!... *(John 1: 38, 41)*…

His-Disciples, always knew,…Jesus’-real / position. He, was their,…”Teacher – or – Rabbi!”…

As well,…their / sent-forth: “Messiah – or – Anointed-One!”…

The,…(“Sacrificial-Lamb”) / Who; was to,…”wash-away”,…the-sins: of this, hurting-and-lost,…world!... Amen.

Never-once, did any of,…Jesus’-inner-circle / call, Him: God!... No, sir!...

We have,…”The-Religionist” / stating-that: our own,…(“doubting-Thomas”),…called / Jesus:

“My Lord and My God!”…

Yes, Thomas,…did so. At the point, that,…this / apostle – Thomas: had no other, excuse,…but-to-believe!... As,…Jesus / stood-in-Thomas’: own presence!...

*(As – a / Resurrected-and-Alive: Saviour)*…

Expressive-language / figurative-speech: indeed was used, by our,…apostle: “Thomas!”…

After-all, in his,…own / feeble-mindedness: who else, but-a-god,…*(lower-case / god)*…could / come-back: from the, Dead?...

He, like,…many,…millions-of-others / have truly: “marveled!”… At, our,…”Master’s” / Resurrected-Concept!...

*(even, till-this-day)*…

Do we, not,…say: “Oh’,…My,…God!”… And, needlessly,…so!...

Countless of times, throughout any given,…day / of-our-lives: in this, modern-era?...

Answer: Of course, we,…do!... Yes!... Figures-of-Speech!... That’s,…all / it-really: is!... Amen.

We,…(“Gravely – Err”) / every time, we attempt; to take, each written,…Biblical / phrase: “Literally!”… Yes!...

We, also,…(“Gravely – Err”) / every time, we attempt to confine; within our, limited vocabulary / and man-made, “Pandora’s-Box”,…of,…buried-treasures / our otherwise, unfathomable: immeasurable and most,…unconfined / Father-and-Son!... Amen.

Yes!... Only, those who,…have / actually – dared: to challenge the,…”status-quo!”…

To, these very same,…Almighty-God / Jehovah: His-Glorious-Name!... He,…has / drawn – (these-very-same): ever closer,…to / His-Loving-Son!...

“Religion,…Versus,…Reality!”…

Which,…will / you: dare-to-choose!... The,…”latter” / sets-you-apart: as being,…sanctified – justified / reconciled: with our, living-God!...

Whereas,…*(Religion – does – not)*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6330
Attachments
330784_th.gif
330784_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
126892_th.gif
126892_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
122154_th.gif
122154_th.gif (7.74 KiB) Viewed 1044 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:30 pm

TO-YOU,…(“DOERS”)!...

Friends. The first, of our,…Jesus’ / many-signs; and wonders, was that,…of / converting; six, (6), stone-water-jars,…into / fine-wine!...

*(Please-read, John 2: 6 – 11 )*…

This, as we,…read-onward,…must-be-kept / in-its-sequential, order. As, with,…(“All-Things”) / inside-our: Bible!...

This, specific-event,…occurred / (“after”); Jesus received, His,…(”Anointing”) / of: The-Holy-Spirit!...

Yes!... An,…(“unmatched-power”) / from: Almighty-God!...*(Jehovah / His-Infinite-Name)*… Amen.

A,…(“Power”) / bestowed-upon: The-Son!...*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*…

Note-well, in,…*(John 2: 16 )*…

How, our,…Jesus / became, upset; and-warns-those, who,…were selling: oxen, sheep and pigeons. As well, all the,…”money-changers” / present: on that, Day!...

After, over-turning,…their-tables / in the: “Temple!”… Jesus,…said:

“Take-these-things, away. Do not, make,…My-Father’s-House / a-house-of: “Trade!”… Amen.

*(Please-read, John 2: 12 – 16 )*…

Note-well, these-things,…or / acts; were occurring, (“right-inside”),…the very,…”Temple-Building!”… *(or-structure)*…

What, was going,…on?... *(you-may-still / be: asking)*…

Answer: “Trade!”… This, holds,…a-much-deeper / (“spiritual-connotation”): Yes!... It seems, that,…even-still-today / we: “The-Believer!”…

Are, indeed,…(”Trading”) / away: real-truths. Yes!...

In exchange, for / mere: “Traditions-of-Men!”…

That’s-right!... Our, (“pagan-practices”),…have-made / void: “The-Word”…. Of,…Almighty-God!...

Mankind, has managed,…to,…(”pervert-and-twist”) / totally: annulling-the-Annals,…of,…our / living-God!...

*(God,…Save-Us / All)*…

Folks!... Personal,…(”Zeal”) / has-indeed, consumed; Christ’s-original, gospel message!... Adulterated, we stand. With, the-general-masses,…no longer / believing: the very, spoken-words,…that our / Jesus: once-spoke!... Amen.

*(Please-read, John 2: 17 – 22 )*…

It seems, that,…still,…today / we’re, constantly; searching-and-seeking, for,…(“Signs”)!... Its’ why, millions-of-people,…will be / eventually: (“Duped”)!... Yes!...

By,…whom?...

Answer: By-in-and-thru,…many / false: (“Christ’s”)!...

Led-by-signs,…and,…by-many,…(”wonders”) / rather-than, being led; by,…The-Real-Truth!... Yes!... Found, only,…when-you-read / the written-pages: of our,…”Holy-Scriptures!”… Amen.

In the,…not-too-distant, future; many, will be found,…(”Bowing-Down”) / to: He!... Yes!...

*(For, The-Spurious-Christ / comes-first)*…

As, this,…”Evil-One” / is-given, many: (“Powers”)!... To, even,…call-down / “Fire!”… From,…The-Heavens / itself!...

Many, will be those,…who-believe / (“falsehood”): instead of keeping, this exercised,…”Faith!”… *(of-ours)*…

Note-well, that,…God’s / involved, in: (“All-Things”)!... Yes!... Allowing, permitting and even,…(”giving-powers”) / to-these: “False-Christ’s!”…

Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…is-a / “Just-God!”… And, He,…creates / “Vessels”: some, unto,…”righteousness”…. And, yet-others / unto: “unrighteousness!”… Amen…

Yes!... All-of-it, to,…ultimately / serve: His-Purposes!...

*(And,…many,…Plans)*… Amen.

This, living-God,…of / ours; is a,…”Reader-of-Hearts!”… And, as-a-result,…He, *(Yahweh / if-you-prefer)*: must-also,…”Test!”…

*(all-hearts / out-there)*…

It is,…your / “Faith!”… Which, God,…”Tests-the-Most!”... Why?...

Answer: Because, many-of-you,…only / supply: “lip-service!”…

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); must be, not only,…”Hearers” / of: The-Word!... But, also,…(“Doers”)!...

Note-well, as-I-close / this-passage:

Jesus, on,…His / part: does,…(Not),…”entrust” / Himself: to any, human-being!... No, sir!... Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…(Jesus) / knows; all-too-well, our own,…putrid-principles!... Yes,…sir!...

The-Son, truly,…knows / as-does: His-Father!... Who,…we’ve / become: throughout-the-ages!...

*(Read-well / John 2: 24 – 25 )*…

Folks!... Our,…(“Sin,…Nature”) / runs-deep: within-our-veins!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6300
Attachments
330805_th.gif
330805_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 969 times
315049_th.gif
315049_th.gif (52.61 KiB) Viewed 969 times
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 969 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 pm

“WHO,…LOVES,…YOU?”…

Friends. Here’s that,…all-too-important / word-of: (“WITH”)!...

*(Please-read, John 3: 2 )*…

“Rabbi,…we know, *(The-Pharisee / Nicodemus: speaking-here)*…that, You,…(Jesus); are a,… (Teacher),…come from / God. For,…no one, can do / these-signs-that, You, (Jesus): do. Unless,…God, is / (WITH): him!”… Amen.

Yes!... God,…is-indeed,…(“WITH”) / Jesus!... And,…our / Jesus, is-also: (“WITH”),…His-Father!...

Here’s, another,…individual / “Nicodemus”: a ruler, of the,…Jews!... *(read, John 2: 1 )*…

Who, is now,…also / “bearing-witness”: to the fact, that,…God / is-indeed: (“WITH”),…our / Jesus!... *(In,…The,…Spirit)*…

Never, did any of the,…”learned” / people, ever-claim; that,…our / Jesus; was actually,…God / Himself!... No, sir!...

Yet!... Millions, remain,…completely / “Duped!”… Yes!... *(“Spiritually,…Stupefied”)*…

Note-well, please,…the-following: *(read, John 3: 3 – 17 )*…

Folks!... Flesh-and-Blood, cannot enter,…into / this: “Kingdom-of-God!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, it’s a,…Kingdom / (Not): of-this-world!... It’s a, spiritual-dimension / “realm!”…

We, shall,…literally-be / “born-again”: into,…”Spirit-Beings!”… Yes!...

No more,…fallen-and-decaying / fleshly-bodies!... *(read / John 3: 5 – 6 )*…

Folks, water-baptism,…depicted / loyalty: and a dedicated – servitude, toward this newly,…established / Faith!...*(going – back / to: Jesus’ – era)*…

Water-baptism, doesn’t,…(“Save”) / the – individual. No, sir!...

It, shall be,…upon-the,…(“Resurrection-of-the-Dead”),…that-we / shall-take-on: a completely, new-composition. Yes!...

Our,…(“Make-Up”) / if-you-will: shall consist, of,…(“Spirit”)!... Amen. Yes!... We, shall stand,…as-our / Lord: stands, today!... *(In-The-Spirit)*… Amen.

Friends. This-Spirit-Realm, is as,…(“Real”) / as-our-present: fleshly-state, is!... As, sure,…as the / wind-blows: where-it-wishes!... *(read, verse: 8 )*…

We,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); must-be, born-again. Symbolically, while on,…Earth / in-the-flesh; this is, demonstrated by our,…exercising: a-water-baptism!...

But, in-the,…”hereafter” / we-are-raised: in-the,…(“Spirit”)!...

Jesus, testifies to,…Nicodemus / that, He / Jesus, is-indeed: (“an-eye-witness”), to the,…Father’s-Marvels!... *(please-read, John 3: 11 )*…

For, He,…(Jesus) / speaks-of-what: (“WE”),…know!...

And,…(“bears-witness”) / to what: (“WE”),…have-seen!...

But,…Nicodemus, *(along with / many-others: still today)*,…do-not / believe: (“OUR”),…testimony!... Amen.

*(please-read, John 3: 11 )*…

I ask you, (dear-reader and friends). Who, are these,…(“WE”) / being: mentioned?... And, to,…(“whom”) / is, Jesus; referring?... When, He,…uses / the-word-of: (“OUR”)?... *(testimony)*…

Answer: He,…(Jesus) / speaks-of: His-Father, in,…Heaven!... And, of,…all / the: Holy-Angels!... As, well,…of-the / prophets-of-old. Yes!...

All – of – these / (“bear-witness”): To-The-Truth!...

*(please-read, John 5: 30 - 39 )*…

Yes!... The-Father, The-Old-Testament,…and / Jesus: they all,…(“bear-witness”): Of-These-Truths!...

Friends. Without,…(“witnesses”) / nothing: can-be-validated!... Amen.

No one, from,…Earth / fleshly: has-ever-ascended, into,…”Heaven!”…

(“EXCEPT”),…He,…(Jesus) / Who, has: descended, from,…”Heaven!”… *(John 3: 13 )*…

He,…(Jesus) / is-our: “Advocate!”… Yes!... Jesus,…our / first-hand: “Witness!”… Amen.

Witness,…of,…what?... *(you-may-be / asking)*…

Answer: That-there’s, indeed,…a / living-God!... *(out-there)*… Yes!...

(“WHO,…LOVES,…YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6255
Attachments
309911_th.gif
309911_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 951 times
116141_th.gif
116141_th.gif (6.38 KiB) Viewed 951 times
102990_th.gif
102990_th.gif (7.27 KiB) Viewed 951 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:07 pm

“THE-FATHER,…IS-INDEED / GREATER!”…

Friends. Over-and-over, again-and-again,…our / New-Testament: “Declares!”… *(Please-read, John 3: 18 )*…

“Whoever, believes in,…Him / meaning, Jesus; is not, condemned. But, whoever does,…(Not) / believe; is condemned, already. Because, he has not,…believed / in-the-Name: of the only,…(Son-of-God)!”… Amen.

Folks!... This, is,…”The-Father’s” / own, set-forth; (criteria)!... For, God,…has / appointed: Jesus!... Yes!...

God,…(Yahweh / His-Glorious-Name); has given, bestowed, invoked, commissioned,…The-Son / with-much: “Authority!”… *(specifically / over: all-flesh)*…

Our,…Creator / of: (“All-Things”)!... This, very,…One / continues: to actually,…(“create”)!... It’s in / His: nature… Yes!...

For,…Yahweh / is from: “Everlasting-to-Everlasting!”…

Yet!... He’s given,…His-Son / an: “Exaltation!”… Yes!... Jesus, stands-today,…at the / right-hand, of: His-Father!... *(Who / is-in: Heaven)*…

Yes!... Exalted-and-Commended, with many,…”Honors!”… Why?...

Because, The-Son / like-no-other: has demonstrated,…”Loyalty!”… And, so,…The-Father / has: “Granted!”… *(The-Son / much: Authority)*…

*(over-all-flesh)*… Amen.

Jesus’ – own / “Work”; while He, walked this,…Earth / was, carried-out: always, in-the,…”Father’s-Name!”… Yes!... It’s what,…(“In-God”) / means!... *(read, John 3: 21 )*…

This, relates to,…The-Son’s / exemplary-ways: in all, that,…Jesus / did-and-said!... All-of-it, was always to,…”Glorify-God!”… *(His-Father / in: Heaven)*…

And, all which,…The-Son / did: was done, in-the-Light!... Why?...

Answer: So, that,…it-may-be / (“clearly-seen”): that, His,…”Works” / are-for: the very,…”sake” / of: God!...

Dear-reader and friends. We, must-all-learn,…to / decrease: as we, in turn,…”increase” / our: Christ!... Amen. *(read, John 3: 30 )*…

Let’s get this,…(“Right”)!... The-Son, was sent by / God!... Jesus, left,…His / original: “Abode-with / The-Father!”…

Descending, from,…Heaven / itself. And, completed,…His / assigned: (“Work”)!...

Jesus,…(“bears-witness”) / to-what, He: has both,…(“seen-and-heard”)!... *(while, existing alongside / His-Father’s: side)*…

This,…makes / The-Son: our finest,…”eye-witness” / Who: utters-the-words, of,…God!... Yes!... It is,…God / Who, actually: “Gives-The-Spirit!”…

*(and-does-so / without: measure)*… Yes!...

Abundantly!… *(read, John 3: 31 – 36 )*…

How true, still-today. That, no one,…”receives” / The-Son’s, own: (“testimony”)!... Folks!... The-Father,…Loves / The-Son!...

We,…(“ultimately-deny”) / this-truth: were, we to erroneously,…call / Jesus: God,…Himself!... Clearly, all-the-contrary,…is / most: true!...

*(two-separate-entities / are present: here)*…

Don’t you,…believe / The-Son?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Believe,…what?... *(you-may-be / asking)*…

Answer: That / His-Father, is: indeed,…”Greater-than-Jesus!”… *(Please-read, John 14: 28 )*…

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Folks!... This, in no way,…demeans / nor: is it, disrespectful / towards: Jesus!... It only, clears-the-air,…of / all-the: misinterpreted-and-misunderstood,…truths!...

My goal, (“God-Willing”) / is-to: positioning, The-Father,…as / our: Jesus!... *(positions-the-Father)*…

Yes!... The-Father,…is-indeed / first-and-foremost: in-all-things!... Whereas,…The-Son / stands-as: God’s,…(“first-born”) / of-all: Creation!... Amen.

Second-in-Command / if-you-will: God’s-own-Workmanship!...

God’s-own / set-forth: Intercessor-and-Mediator!... Yes!... Between, humanity-and-God!... We, indeed,…today / have-an: “Advocate!”…

Jesus-The-Christ!... Amen.

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6240
Attachments
332173_th.gif
332173_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 914 times
330507_th.gif
330507_th.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 914 times
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg (55.39 KiB) Viewed 914 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:46 pm

“THERE’S-ONLY / ONE: WHO-IS-TRUE!”…

Friends. Even, the,…(“Samaritans”) / knew-that: God, would be sending,…them / “A-Saviour!”… *(Yes!... The-Messiah)*…

*(Please-read, John 4: 25, 42 )*…

Not, that,…God / would-come: Himself!... But, rather,…that / He, (Yahweh): would, send-forth,…”A-Saviour!”…

These,…(“Samaritans”) / were: Jews!... Who, lived in the,…(“northern-region”) / of: Israel… They, were known for,…”Inter-marrying” / with-other: gentiles-nations. Yes!... They, became,…(“Mixed”)!...

Hence, the,…(“Jews / from: Judea”) / would have: no dealings, with the,…(“Samaritans”)!...

*(read, John 4: 9 )*…

Folks!... Why, is it,…that / unless, we-see: “signs-and-wonders”,…we-won’t / believe?... *(anything / for-that-matter)*…

*(read, John 4: 48 )*…

This, is why,…”The-Spurious-Christ” / who, comes-first: this very same, shall ultimately,…”deceive” / millions-of-people!... Yes!...

*(For, this is / most: Biblically-True)*…

This,…”False-Christ” / will demonstrate: many,…”signs-and-wonders!”… All-of-it, done,…to / “Dupe”: the-general-public.

Before, we come to a,…close,…in this / chapter 4,…of / John: Please, note-well,…Jesus’ / “second-sign”: after, He,…received / His-own: “Baptismal”…

Our Lord, much-like,…His-Father / need-only: “Speak-the-Word!”… And,….everything / comes-to-being: so!... Amen.

*(read, John 4: 50 -54 )*…

Yet!... He, (Jesus),…was / without: “Honor!”… In,…His-own / hometown!... *(read, John 4: 44 )*…

You-see, (dear-reader and friends); without,…”Faith” / it is, impossible: for either,…”The-Father” / nor: His-Son!... *(to ever, meet-our-needs)*… Amen. Yes!...

I can see, how these,…bestowed-upon / “Powers!”… Can, indeed,…confuse / anyone: into believing, that,…our / Jesus!... (“WAS”),…God!...

It’s precisely, why,…our / Jesus, reached-a-point; where, He,…was convinced / that: no-more-signs, shall be,…manifested!...

*(and/or – revealed)*…

Yes!... Mankind’s-own, insatiable appetite,…and need / for: “signs-and-wonders!”… Our, incessant,…desire / for: wanting to be, re-assured,…(“by-in-and-thru”) / our: five, (5), physical-senses!...

Yes!... This, in-itself,…has – become / our-own: “demise!”… Amen.

Jesus, stayed-away,…from / “Judea”: because, the,…”Jews” / were-seeking-to: kill, Him!...

And, so,…He, (Jesus) / went-about: in the,…”northern-region” / of: “Galilee!”…

Funny, *(ironically – so )*… How, we tend to,…always – destroy / that-which-we: don’t really, ever come to,…fully / “Understand!”… Amen.

Friends. Human-nature, is indeed very,…”destructive!”… We, want,…(typically) / nothing-to-do, with: what we, don’t,…understand!...

*(read, John 7: 1 )*…

I’m going to,…”Skip-Over” / two-chapters: *(John chapter 5 & 6 )*…

Only, because I have,…previously / written-about-them: extensively. Just, back track a bit,…on my / blogs: and find, my perspective,…on those / two-chapters!...

As we, move-forward,…with our / studies:

*(Please-read, John 7: 15 – 18 )*…

Note-well, how our,…Jesus / claims-that, what; He,…”knows”: is not,…His-own!... But, rather,…everything / He, knows: has been,…(”learned”) / from: His-Father!...

*(Yahweh / His-Perfect-Name)*…

Yes!... From / God!... Who, sent us,…Jesus!...

Friends. In,…Jesus / there-is-no: “Falsehood!”… No lies, nor,…has any / “guile!”… Ever, been,…found / Amen…

Note-well, that,…we are / to: “Judge!”… But, with,…(“Sober-Judgment”)!... *(read, John 7: 19 – 24 )*…

In closing: May our focus, be that,…of / coming-to-know: God!...

Who,…ultimately / sent-us: His-Son!... Amen. *(read, John 7: 28 )*…

Why?...

Answer: Because, He,…*(Yahweh)* / is-the-only:

One,…Who,…is,…“True!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6225
Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 912 times
106065_th.gif
106065_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 912 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 912 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:24 pm

NONE-BUT-CHRIST,…”WILL / DO!”…

Friends. Note-well, how our,…Jesus / speaks: *(Please-read, John 7: 29 )*…

I know, Him, (meaning / His-Father); for,…I, (Jesus / speaking: here); come from, Him, *(The-Father / implied): and, He,…(God) / sent – Me!”… Amen.

I-ask-you, now. Why, would we,…want to / conjure-up, or: fabricate-fables and follies?...

The-Worldly-Churches, claim that,…God / has: three, (3),…natures!...

Hog-Wash!... Our,…living-God / cannot be: confined within our, own,…man-made / “Pandora’s-Box!”… *(of-buried-treasures)*…

Our,…feeble-and-limited,…vocabulary / cannot – even; begin to fully – define, our,…otherwise / immeasurable: unconfined-and-most,…unfathomable / Creator!... *(Yahweh / His-Mighty-Name)*…

“I-know-Him!”… Says,…The-Son / Jesus!...

Like-no-other, I would dare,…(“ADD”)!...

For,…The-Son / cherishes; an-intimacy, with,…His-Father / unmatched – by – any: human-standards!... Amen.

People-in-general, began,…believing-in-Jesus!... *(as-we-continue / to: read – onward)*…

Those, who,…surrounded – our – Saviour / were being led; by their own,…”common – sense!”…

“When, the,…(“Christ / or: Anointed-One”) / comes: will he, do more signs,…that-this / Man: has done?”... *(read, John 7: 31 )*…

Our Lord, reminds us,…that / if-we, don’t believe; in,…His-Uttered-Words!... Then, believe,…Him / for: His-Works!... *(which-only / The-Son: could-ever-accomplish)*…

Folks!... Incessantly, Jesus,…tells / His-Followers, that: “I shall be, with you,…only / for: a-little-while, longer. And, then,…I-am-going / to, Him: *(meaning – His / Father)*…

Yes!... The-Son,…(“returns”) / to: The-Father!... *(Who, sent us / The-Son)*…

Why, would,…The-Son / (“Drill”); this-truth, to our,…own / “hearts-and-minds?”…

Answer: So, that we,…(“His-Faithful-Followers”) / would – never: “erroneously”,…believe / otherwise: anything, else!... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. “Salvation”,…is / contingent – upon: “Believing-the-Son!”… For, this is,…The-Father’s / own: set-forth-criteria!... *(not-mine)*…

Yet!... “Stupefied”,…remains / the-general-public: why?...

Answer: Because, they haven’t devoted,…the-necessary-time / of: Day!... Yes!... We must, continually,…(“ask, knock – and – search”)*…

For,…(“Real,…Truths”)!… Amen.

Note-well, that,…Jesus’ – own / “Glorification!”… Is received,…only-later / after: His-own-Resurrection!...

Jesus, received,…a-special: “Anointing!”… Yes!... Very-special-Powers, were indeed,…”Bestowed-Upon” / The-Son!...

*(this was done / at: His-own-Baptismal)*…

Jesus, had to wait,…until / He: “ascended-back”,…unto: “The-Father!”…

It was, in,…The-Father’s-Presence / that, Jesus: receives, ultimately,…His-Coronation!... Amen.

What-was-it?...

Answer: To be,…(“Exalted”) / above, every: known-and-unknown,…Name!... In,…both / Heaven: and on,…Earth!... And, so-it-is!...

Jesus,…today / stands-at, the-right-hand; of,…His-Father’s / Throne!...

*(Who, is in / Heaven)*…

*(Please-read, John 7: 39 )*…

Folks!... Jesus, was,…indeed / (“born”): at-the-city, of,…”Bethlehem!”…

*(which is, further / defined – as: “The-House-of-Bread”)*…

(“Spiritually-speaking”), is our,…Jesus / not: our-daily,…”sustenance?”…

Answer: Of course, He,…is!...

Friends. (“NONE-BUT-CHRIST,…WILL / DO”)!... Amen.

*(read, John 7: 42 )*…

Is there,…(not-still) / a-division-remaining: among even, the very,…brethren-in-Faith?... *(over / Jesus’-own: positioning)*…

Answer: Of course, there is!... It’s why, there’s so many,…(“Denominations”)!... Each, claiming,…to know / Truth!... More so, than the next,…group / and: closer-to-Christ, because of,…it!...

Yes!... It’s all,…(“Satan’s-own / Subtle-Work”)!... For, his presence,…is strongest / right-inside: our places,…of, worship!... *(read, verse 43 )*… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Jesus, walked-about / in: “Galilee”,…teaching!... But, He is,…native – born / of: “Bethlehem!”… Yes!... As, our,…Holy-Scriptures / Prophesied!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6210
Attachments
117811_th.gif
117811_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 788 times
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 788 times
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (115.93 KiB) Viewed 788 times