Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 pm

“NO-SIR,…NO-ROOM!”…

There’s no room,…in Bethlehem,
For He, who left,…His own.
He sought, the lost,…at boundless, cost;
And made our grief,…His own!...

But, there’s room,…on Calvary;
Yes, upon this,…cross-of-shame.
There, He did die,…up-lifted-high.
Bearing all,…we-sinner’s-blame!...

Nope, no room,…in Bethlehem;
Nor, in this,…would-be-world, today.
Who, will give Him,…room-to-live?...
As many, bid Him,…away!...

Yes, there’s room,…on Calvary;
There, He stands,…and gives.
A home, to all,…who hear, His call;
And look, to Him,…to live!...

(“NO-SIR,…NO-ROOM”),…in this Inn;
For Christ, our King,…of kings.
Although, for sinners,…He, did abide;
Who, today,…will sit, side-by-side:
With He,…our Jesus,…Crucified?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:44 pm

PEACE!... PEACE!...

Peace!... Peace!... These Angels, sung.
Good will to man,…the Heavens, rung.
Christ’s-Chorus,…there, at His birth;
Christ-our-King,…had come to Earth!...

Peace!... Peace!... This-joyful-train.
Not of sorrow,…sin nor pain.
Good will to man,…He only, tells.
As Angel-Voices,…rise and swell.

Heaven’s-Joy,…came to Earth,
Born-a-Babe,…of lowly-birth.
Of Peace!... Peace!... This story is.
Of singing Angels,…and Joseph’s Bliss!...

On Mary’s,…gentle-breast,
Lays this Gift,…our Father’s rest.
My Christ,…my Lord,…my Heaven.
Our-Father’s-Peace,…to you, is given!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 pm

“WITNESSING,…REALITY!”…

Folks, God’s-Grace,…like water; descends to the lowest part. From His mountain-tops, streams of His Mercy,…flow. When we learn, to shift direction,…we begin; to realize that, our Creator already cares,…about our concerns. For example, a loved-one’s cancer, a broken family,…a rebellious teenager; more than we know, our Father-in-Heaven,…knows: exactly the things, we are all in need of. When we, (The Faithful-Believers), begin with our Maker,…and; ask what part, we can play,…in His work, on this earth: our perceptions, begin to dramatically change!...

With this new starting point, for prayer,…we; glance at nature, and see the signature,…of our: Grand-Artist (Jehovah and/or Yahweh)!... Our new vision, captures human-beings as individuals,…of eternal-destiny; made in the very image, of our living-God!... My praise, today,…surges-up; to Him, as a natural response. Dear-reader and friends, let your prayers,…channel; God’s supply, to our own needy. So, start upstream,…where; His flow begins!...

Our words of hope, protection and promise,…are not; simply, “big-picture” hopes and dreams,…they relate to our: everyday life. We ourselves, become witnesses of God’s protection. The blessings of our God, are not just,…spiritual and future; it is here, and now. And, I for one,…have seen it. Throughout the latter-part, of my adult life,…I have personally, witnessed; the reality of our Heavenly-Father’s-Blessings, on the lives of those,…He calls: His very own!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:39 am

“GO-AHEAD,…RELINQUISH,…YOUR-RIGHT!”…

As the assurance, of God’s care for us,…rings, in our hearts; we (The Faithful-Believers), find courage to face,…whatever: comes our way. Though, we may indeed,…stumble; we will (Not) fall. For, His Son (Jesus),…upholds us; with His hands. Yes, folks,….Jesus; cares deeply, about our every moment,…we live. No one, is more secure,…than; the one, who is held by Christ’s-hand!...

“May the peace, joy, hope,…and love; brought about through the birth-of-Jesus, be with you (dear-reader and friends): and yours!”… Amen.

Throughout this coming year, let’s reach-out,…to; the loneliest of our brothers and sisters. Please remember, that our Heavenly-Father,…doesn’t; forsake His own. Yet, He forsook (if only for approximately, 3 hours), His own Son!...(see, Matthew 27:46 ). This was the cup, that Jesus,…willingly drank; for us, all.

Sometimes, it feels as if,…God; isn’t listening to us. What are we, to think,…when; we repeatedly ask God, for something good,…something that; could even, easily glorify Him,…but; the answer doesn’t come?... Is He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), listening or not?... We have to trust, Him.

So, (“GO-AHEAD,…RELINQUISH,…YOUR-RIGHT”),…and let God; through His Son, do what is best. We must leave, the unknowable,…to our all-knowing One; He is listening, and working things,…out: in His Ways, and on His schedule,…not ours. Folks, when we bend our knees,…to pray; God bends, His ear,…to listen!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:50 am

“THE-LAVISHNESS,…OF,…THIS-LOVE!”…

Our living-God, works righteousness and justice,…for; all the oppressed. Through His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), He is compassionate and gracious,…slow-to-anger; abounding in Love. He, will not treat us,…as; our sins, deserve or repay us,…according: to our iniquities. Who of us, will celebrate,…what; God has done, for us. I’m calling you, (dear-reader and friends), to praise God,…for; His Goodness and Greatness!...

May I remind you, today,…of; the many blessings, God in His Grace,…has; given to us, like forgiveness, healing, deliverance (through His Son, Jesus),…provisions: strength and protection, just to name a few. Dear-reader and friends, a recurring difficulty,…on our journey; through this present-life, is the fact that we often become,…so focused; on what we need, right this moment,…that: we tend to forget, what we already,…have!...

In my walk-of-Faith, I approach His Son,…Christ-Jesus; humbled-greatly by my own, unworthiness. There is no sense, of entitlement as I receive,…His Father’s-Grace; and I’m most over-whelmed by, (“THE-LAVISHNESS,…OF,…HIS-LOVE”)!... It reminds me, of all,…of Heaven’s benefits; and so, I pray,…”May, all of my inner-most being,…praise; the Name-of-Jesus, today. Yes, the only begotten Son,…of our Holy-Father!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:02 pm

“2016-COULD,…BE,…THE-YEAR!”…

Almighty-God, cares about my faintest,…whisper!... We, (The Faithful-Believers), shall observe with our own eyes,…and see; the punishment of the purposely-defiant, and unruly ones. The Day-of-Reckoning, draws ever-so-near. We, who dwell in the shelter,…of our Most-High; will rest in His shadow. He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), is our living-God,…in whom we trust. He will Save us, from the fowler’s-snare,…and; all the deadly pestilence!...

He shall command, His Angels,…concerning you, (dear-reader and friends); to guard you, in all your ways. His Son, (Jesus), will lift you up,…in His hands. Because, His Father-in-Heaven,…simply; Loves you. Yes, the Son-of-God shall rescue you,…as you; acknowledge His Name!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, will call on us,…and we; shall answer. He will be with us, even in all of our troubles. And, as we honor the Glorious One (yes, our Anointed-Christ); we shall be delivered!...

With long-life, we will be satisfied,…as; He shows us, the Salvation of our,…very souls. Let us freely describe, to others,…this confidence; which we possess, in the strength of our Saviour!... We today, confirm to all who,…doubt; that His Father’s protection, covers those who Love,…His Son!... So, tell me,…who of you; will reply?...

In an increasingly, chaotic world,…what a hopeful thought; that (“2016-COULD,…BE,…THE-YEAR”),…of our Jesus’ return. More comforting still, is the anticipation that,…all who trust, in Him; will be gathered together!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:12 pm

“THIS-IS,…ONLY,…THE-BEGINNING!”…

We, (The Faithful-Believers), each day,…are more persuaded, than ever; that the terrorist groups, which are daily gaining pronounced-prominence,…in this present world; fulfill the attributes depicted, by the “Ten-Horns”…(see, Revelation 17:3 ).

These have, first of all,…received no kingdom; as of yet. Meaning that, they represent,…no specific country; but desperately desire, to control the political-affairs,…of this entire planet; and they have infiltrated, a number of major powers,…world-wide. Their battle is primarily against, those perceived as “Christians”. For, these shall make war,…with; the Lamb!...

This is another, major identifying mark,…of; all these terrorist groups, for they are all religious,…”Jihadists”: waging “Holy-War!”…(read, Matthew 24:6-7 ). We, must not become disoriented,…or; discouraged by all these events. Yes, indeed,…we; are living in some of the most difficult, dangerous,…furious and fierce-times: that this globe has ever known. We also know, from God’s-Word,…that; this is only, the beginning of sorrows!...

And, this current world-state,…will; wax worse-and-worse, with the passing of time. Folks, this is a direct result,…of having no restraint; men and women alike, are neither controlled nor motivated,…by: the Love of Almighty-God!... Simply, put,…there’s no more; Fear-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 pm

“DO-THIS,…DAY-BY-DAY!”…

Folks, it’s only through Jesus-of-Nazareth,…that; we (The Faithful-Believers) are finally under-held,…and lifted-up; to an acceptable fellowship, with His Father-in-Heaven,…Jehovah and/or Yahweh: our Creator and God!... To be truly defined, as being a,…Genius; interprets as a man and/or woman, who can shoot, aim or strive at something,…no one else, can see: and hit it, smack-in-the-middle of the “bulls-eye!”…

Difficulties, are only things,…that; show what we are, committed to overcome. Difficulties, do (Not) identify us,…at all. I see them, as opportunities to becoming true-servants-of-all. And, a “pessimist”, is someone who builds,…pie-in-the-sky; and dungeons-in-the-air. With regard to my devotional-work, here in this wonderful medium,…we’ve come to call, the Internet; I myself have had, great-difficulties,…during these last-years: great, has been my personal-trials,…and perplexities!...

Folks, there will always be,…problems; but, Almighty-God will sustain us,…under every one, of them; delivering us out, of all our trials (through His Son, Jesus),…as we: gladly continue in our work. Remember, always,…that; those who put their trust, in the Son-of-God,…shall: not be ashamed. I’m not a man, endowed with any super-natural-energy (by any means),…nor any special-perseverance; yet, here you’ll find me. Devoted most, to serving you (dear-reader and friends), as best that I can,…and all; for God’s-Glory!...

With the simplicity-of-Christ, I’ve been able to fully,…rely; on His Father’s-Word!... It’s not only permission, but a positive command,…that our Creator gives us; to cast-our-burdens and cares,…upon: His only begotten Son!...

And, so,…I shall pray; (“DAY,…BY,…DAY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:48 pm

“OPPOSING,…ALL,…EVIL”…

Folks, men shall be lovers,…of their own-selves. Which seemingly, gives rise to other unsavory attributes,…of; covetous-boasters, proud-blasphemers, disobedient to parents,…unthankful and unholy. And, oh’,…let’s not forget, also; possessing no natural-affection. Who of us, will attest to these,…truths?... There’s no way, that any of this,…long-catalog of wickedness; will be eliminated or reversed, any time soon!...

Dear-reader and friends, this present-planet,…will not get, any better; until the return of Jesus, takes place and He sets-up His Father’s-Kingdom,…here on Earth. I urge you, to learn well,…our Holy-Scriptures; which are able, to make you wise,…unto Salvation: through our Faith, which is in,…the Son-of-God!...

All Scripture, is given by inspiration of God (but, it’s been tainted by the hand of mankind, in the act and midst of translating the Word-of-God, from one language to another; throughout the ages, by the very scribes-of-old; ordered to do so, by their kings); profitable for doctrine, (sound-truthful-doctrine, not “doctrines-of-devils”, like the Trinity-Doctrine); for reproof, (this is why, I insist that you prayerfully and in earnest, examine yourself, your belief and positioning, and keep questioning, whether or not, there’s been more to God’s-Word, than what you’ve been always taught?): and for correction and instruction, in His Righteousness!...

Do this, so that you may be,…thoroughly-furnished; unto all good-works. Folks, indeed “works” don’t have anything to do with,…being Saved; but, “works” are a direct result of demonstrating that,…Faith: does indeed reside, within our hearts. We do good-works, because of our Faith!... Now, it’s the time to actively and continuously,…pursue God’s-Word!...

For, this will be a helmet,…of Salvation; for your hearts and minds. We, (The Faithful-Believers), not only stand,…in opposition; to the widespread evil, of our present-day,…but; Almighty-God can, and will,…perfect us (if not today, for sure, in the here-after); to ultimately reign and rule, our New-Earth alongside His Son,…our Lord and Saviour: Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 pm

“COME-SEE,…MY,…CHRISTMAS-LIGHTS!”…

Because He cared,…a Star-Shone-Bright;
Bringing wise-men,…thru that night.
Lonely shepherds,…heard a song;
Lingering still,…my heart, longs.
Today we have,…Hope and Light!...

Because He cared,…a Babe, was born;
In a stable,…so-badly-worn.
King-of-Jews,…this manger bared,
Laying there,…because God, cared.
Yes, in Bethlehem,…on that, Christmas-morn!...

Because He cared,…robes-of-white;
Were later changed,…to red, one night.
Yes, Jesus lives,…and Loves us, too;
This Kingly-One,…a Royal-Jew.
In Him,…I trust;
As I turn,…(“MY,…CHRISTMAS,…LIGHTS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:52 pm

“THIS-BABE,…IN,…THE-MANGER!”…

Why is it, (dear-reader and friends), that there is no place,…in many hearts; nor in this present-age, (for that matter), for the Son-of-God?... Worldly things, desire for gain,…for honor and fame; have crowded-out, the yearning for the Saviour,…of mankind. In some cases, the cares of this present-planet,…has absorbed; the interests of millions. It’s almost unbelievable to me, that the very joy of Heaven,…the Light of this world; the fairest Jewel, of all time,…found-no-favor; in this cold world, no house to shelter His infant head,…when: He was born!...

Nothing, except a rude,…and barren-stable. Who could ever imagine, such-a-thing?... The Son-of-God, laid in a manger. He saw our world, at its worst,…even; in His infancy. No silver-cradle, waiting for Him. O’ mystery-divine, what surging emotions,…stir; in our hearts, when we think upon these things. Folks, today I sit and wonder,…if; we have ever learned, what we have missed?...

Who of us, has really caught,…the true-message of; (“THIS-BABE,…IN,…THE-MANGER”)?... This Saviour of ours, was born homeless,…in poverty; and much need. What, could the riches of this earth,…possibly add; to He (one Jesus), who had the wealth of Heaven itself,…while: at His Father’s-side?... He needed no raiment, nor ornament,…to; adorn or glorify Him. All the contrary, our Earth indeed was adorned,…with; the Son-of-God’s, own presence. But, the poor Inn-Keeper,…never knew!...

Like the masses, of mankind,…he; looked-upon the outward man, and did not recognize,…that: the Son-of-God, Himself,…came to visit, him. The Inn-Keeper allowed, Joseph and Mary,…to pass-on; and the Christ-Child, was ultimately born,…in a stable. It was too late, to take Him,…into; his Inn. Too, late!... How sad, no room for Jesus!...

May we all, remember on Christmas-Day,…that; we (The Faithful-Believers), are heirs-of-Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh): and joint-heirs with Christ-Jesus, His only Son!... Yes, folks,…Jesus; is our spiritually-transforming, Redeemer!... He did everything, to glorify His Great and self-existent,…Father-in-Heaven,…yes; the very One, Jesus’ own Father and our Supreme-Being, benevolent and eternal,…God!...

Our living-God, is the One,…who; has planned this transformation, of ours (not His Son),…from corruptible; to an incorruptible state-of-existence, (yet future) through the shed and atoning-blood,…of His Son: our Sacrificial-Lamb, blameless and spotless. And, so,…today; I simply pray that, “You, dear-friends,…not need; a catalog of wisdom. Our Universe, has been sown in a Divine-Power,…which; our scientific-world today, is barely beginning to scratch the surface,…with: their supposed knowledge!”… Amen.

God, so Loved this World,…that; He (Jehovah), gave His only Son (Jesus),…not Himself, folks: for whom-so-ever-wills,…to be Saved!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:05 pm

“CRADLED,…IN,...MAJESTY!”…

Dear-reader and friends, neither Theology nor science,…nor philosophy, combined; can ever compete with the known account, of Christ’s-Birth in Bethlehem. Here, we (The Faithful-Believers) are putting into effect,…daily; the potential we possess, to become immortal,…ultimately: as God’s-Creation!... He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), who was (“CRADLED,…IN,…MAJESTY”),…left willingly; His Father’s abode, to save us,…wretched-beggars. And, because of this unheard of thing,…we; now walk in the unbroken-line, of Christ’s succession!...

Our Saviour, is not only a reformer,…King and High-Priest; He is rather, all of these things,…at once: and more. But, these named virtues,…are only; the tinsels, to His Robes-of-Majesty,…as He; shall return with crimson and purple garments, in all of His splendor. Marching in the Greatness of His Father’s strength, He speaks of much righteousness,…and; is Mighty-to-Save us, all. We, (The Believers), sinners that we are indeed,…must; come to His Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), through the only effective path provided to humanity,…that being: His Son, (Jesus)!...

Only, then,…will; Christ be in us, (as the Father, is in Him),…all culminating; as our truest-hope, of Divine-Glory through time and eternity. Folks, get this right,…Christ; is God’s-Salvation!... No power, within mankind and/or Satan himself,…could; ever destroy that which is, unequivocally indestructible!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:15 pm

“LET’S-GATHER,…AROUND,…IT’S-CHRISTMAS!”…

My beloved brothers and sisters, come with all your burdens,…yes: those burdens of business, your profession, your trials and difficulties,…and: you shall find, much help. We, (The Faithful-Believers) are never abandoned,…nor confounded. Do (Not), however,…expect; to attain full-faith, all at once. There’s no such thing, as jumping into a full exercising of Faith,…in all-things!...

Many letters, come to me,…full of questions; from those who seek, to have their Faith,…strengthened. To these very same, I would say in response,…begin, over-again; stay your soul, on the Word-of-God,…and; you’ll find an increase of your Faith: as you exercise it. All Faith, is the same,…except; in one aspect, I would phrase,…”degree!”…

The difference between you, (dear-reader and friends) and me,…may indeed rest; upon each other’s, “degree-of-faith”. Mine, may be more exercised,…than yours; or vice-versa. But, rest assured that,…he or she; who possesses this, “Grace-of-Faith”,…always; has it accompanied, by a Love,…rendered: in charity!...

Remember, always…that; secrecy in this matter, is not part of God’s-Plan!... Our Creator, goes to great-lengths,…to prove; beyond any shadow-of-doubt, the authenticity, accuracy and specific,…fulfillment: of His Word!... Come, join us like-minded-saints,…for a time of fellowship; and encouragement in the things-of-eternity, during this annual gathering,…we call: Christmas!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:24 pm

“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, I have grown in my belief,…in the necessity; and importance of praying. I am convinced that, our prayers are the greatest gift,…we; could ever give, to anyone else. The Son’s Faithfulness, (Jesus), toward His Father’s-Word (Jehovah and/or Yahweh); and His own ability, to bring truth,…into our everyday lives; has encouraged me, for these past 15 years of my adult-life,…inspiring many of my passages!...

Without Jesus, my stories would never have been,…written. Our age, profession or social-status, does (Not) matter at all,…to; the Son-of-God!... And, as for my personal needs,…well; they are most simple. I long for warm, generous, respectful and loving,…relationships; with the people of this world. I crave adult relationships, that provide kindness and reassurance,…of our shared Faith!...

I also long, for your time, patience,…and attention. Sadly, and often times,…what we hunger for the most; becomes seemingly a casualty of our present cultures, and hurried attitudes toward life itself. Time-honored and leisured-companions, as well gentle guides for us,…often bear; weighty and consuming concerns, regarding our time and energy. When we limit ourselves, the influence of good-saints,…are profoundly missed. And, our children of tomorrow, seem to be the biggest-losers,…in; our speed-oriented, achievement-addicted culture!...

And, so I pray that you,…(“PLEASE-GUARD,…AGAINST-THIS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:37 pm

“LISTEN-TO,…THIS,…ENDLESS-ECHO!”…

Did you realize, (dear-reader and friends),…that; you may be, the only true-link,…for your loved-ones; to pass our Faith, on to others?... Remember, ours is a spiritual-heritage. Only, be careful,…and; watch yourselves closely, so that you do (Not),…forget; all the things, your eyes have yet to witness. Nor, let them ever fade,…from your heart; as long as, you live. Teach them, to your children,…and; to their children, after them!...(see, Deuteronomy 4:9 ).

Ours, is one endless-line,…of Faith!... Let your gentleness, be evident to all. Be completely humble, be also patient,…bearing; with one another, in Love!... If we can accomplish this, we shall possess no greater-joy,…than to know; that our brethren are walking in the truth. Remember, always,…that; kind words, can be short and easy,…but: their echoes are truly, endless!...

Gracious-words, are a honey-comb,…sweet-to-the soul; and brings much healing, to our aching-bones. Passing a blessing, to another,…can be; as simple as sharing tender words, that encourage and affirm.

I pray that,…”The Son-of-God, (Jesus), will remind me daily,…to speak to you, (dear-friends); with much spiritual-insight, and that you will look-back with the passing of time,…upon these words: in Love!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Every day, you’ve blessed my life,…with Your Love; and Your Father’s promises. Help me, to communicate Your Love and acceptance,…to all others, around me; in ways that bespeaks, to the inner-most part of their hearts. May these words, be an (ENDLESS-ECHO),…in their individual lives. And, may they also come to experience,…the blessing of knowing; that they too, are Your children!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...