Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:47 pm

“WHETHER-NEAR,…OR-FAR,…JUST-PRAY!”…

In our over-scheduled, high-pressure environments,…we (The Faithful-Believers); can truly benefit, more than ever,…from: a close relationship, with our immediate family and/or extended friends. Yet, this is what Satan has deprived us of, the most,…in this modern-era. Folks, Almighty-God is (Not),…finished with us. We, have a critical job to do. For some, there are financial considerations,…that; make connecting with family, very complicated!...

Whatever our situation, there is one thing,…we all can do; for our loved-ones. We can pray. (“WHETHER-NEAR,…OR-FAR”), we can be engaged in the lives of our family-members,…and; be connected to them, in the most caring-of-ways,…through: prayer. It is my prayer, today,…that; “I continue to be a source of encouragement, to you (dear-friends),…as together; we bring our cherished souls, before our living-God!”… Amen.

Today, I ask our Creator,…that; we become that unbroken-line, of Christians,…until: His Son’s return. For, in the Spirit and in truth,…are we; the very same worshipers, our Father-in-Heaven,…is seeking. May we, at this very moment,…pause; to be a steady-stream, of hushed and compliant worshipers,…observing silence; within these written sentences. We, are among those,…who; are seeking to know, and to Love,…our living-God!...

With Jesus-of-Nazareth, we walk a holy-path,…which has been trodden; by millions before us!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:01 pm

“MY-DEEPEST,…DESIRE,…IS-THIS!”…

Today, I yearn to be a part,…of; that endless-line of Christians!... Inviting others, to participate in this lineage-of-Faith,…is; the greatest calling we have. At whatever level, we are able to share,…this Faith; please do so. I personally hold dear, this honor and privilege,…to be a small part; of a much larger spiritual-formation, that can take place even in your very own homes,…dear-reader and friends!...

Let us pray, that the undecided,…will indeed; embrace our Christ-Jesus!... Let us also pray, that Almighty-God (His Father-in-Heaven); will work tenderness, into our own hearts,…as we walk; hand-in-hand with others of like-mindset, reaching-out to this lost and hurting world.

Heavenly-Father,…”I approach You, in gratitude for those who surround me,…and; for my readers and friends, which You have blessed me,…with. They are a gift, that reminds me of the joys,…that; come with the very act-of-living. (MY-DEEPEST-DESIRE), and most earnest prayer,…is that; these very same I have mentioned, will become followers of Your Son, (our Jesus)!... Help me, Father,…to; be most Faithful in modeling, the life of Your only begotten Son!”… Amen.

Folks, find your role,…in; communicating these spiritual-truths. We are all blessed, to receive this divine-heritage,…as joint-heirs, of God’s own Kingdom; of which He’s appointed, His only Son to rule as King over this Dominion!... But, first,…we; must believe in the sacrifices of His Son!... Yes, our Sacrificial-Lamb!... Only because of His shed and atoning-blood, have we today been completely reconciled back,…to His Father’s-Favor!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:17 pm

“TO-YOU,…HIS,…CHILDREN!”…

Dear-reader and friends, though our feelings come and go,…God’s-Great-Love, for us; does not. See what Great-Love, our Father-in-Heaven has lavished on us, (The Faithful-Believers); that we should be called, children of the Most-High!... And, that is what we are.

And, His only begotten Son,…He, also; loves me. This, I know,…too. This knowledge, is our soul’s,…surest anchor. Too many of you, are still searching for your identity,…through outward appearances; fashion accomplishments, sports, grades and/or,…peer-acceptance. Still, some of you,…even; have turned to drugs, and alcohol-abuse,…because; these vices help you, to find acceptance with others,…who also are: struggling in the same ways!...

All of it, are “flimsy-things”, upon which to build,…your true-identity. When all of these, weak substitutes collapse,…your disappointment will be, most unbearable. All the contrary, our living-God and His Love,…is; never changing. It is, eternal. It is, infinite. It is, sure. And, it will never,…ever; disappoint. God’s-Love is the one personal-source, of my identity. My self-worth, comes from knowing,…that; I am indeed, a deeply-loved child,…of my Maker!...

My self-confidence, comes from knowing that,…my Creator; made me for a purpose.

Loving-Father,…”I am over-joyed that your Love, has declared me to be,…your child. And, it is my heart’s cry,…that; each of my readers, will allow themselves to sink deeply,…into: this rich soil, of Your infinite Love!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:36 pm

“WE’RE-BEING,…MEASURED,…SIMULTANEOUSLY!”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”May Your affection and care for me, nourish and strengthen my soul,…when I’m found; in disappointment. May I begin, to shift my focus from my circumstances,…and; onto Your unfailing and dependable Love. I ask, dear Father,…that; I continually come to recognize, my true human-worth. That my value, is only obtained from the dignity You bestow upon each of Your children,…and (Not); from any degree of performance, or of any evaluations we conclude from one another!”... Amen.

No, sir!... No degree of performance, can win a spot for me,…in Your Kingdom to come; my strength and song, shall instead be nested in Your Graceful-Love,…for those You call, Your own. Yes, this Love surpasses all knowledge,…and is best expressed; in the person of Christ-Jesus, Your only begotten Son!... We, (The Faithful-Believers), can be filled to the measure,…of all the fullness, of God!...

Just like it’s true of His Son. We too, can possess this Power,…together; with all of our Lord’s people, being well-rooted and established in His Father’s-Love!... But, folks,….this act, in it of itself; does (Not) make us out-to-be, Jesus Himself. No, sir!... Anymore, than Jesus,…is; God, Himself (as so many, erroneously profess). As we, are in complete subjection to our Head, (which is to say, Christ-Jesus); so, is the Son,…in complete obedience; and total subjection, to His Father-in-Heaven!... Who, by the way folks,…happens to be; Jesus’ own God, also!...

Yes, we are all,…One; but , in Spirit!... One, in the cause-of-Christ, (which is to bring all others, to repentance); yes, we are all One,…in determination: wishing for all, to receive Salvation!... Yes, each of us with our own crown-of-glory. Each, with our own level of honor, respect, dignity,…and; self-worth. Yet, all of us being uniquely different, (like no two snow-flakes under a micro-scope, are shown to be identically the same); yet, all snow-flakes consist of (H-2-0) as their primary constituents…

We, all being filled simultaneously,…to the measure; of all the fullness of our living-God!...(see, Ephesians 3:17-19 ). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:45 pm

“COME,…AND,…HEAR!”…

Folks, please know that,…our safe-place; is (Not) where we live, but in whom we,…live. Whoever dwells in the shelter, of our Most-High,…shall indeed find rest; in the shadow, of our Almighty-God!... Yes, our living-God,…protects us; from the things, that would harm us,…most. Much of the time, many of us are completely,…unaware; of our Creator’s Loving presence, and protection. Yet, God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), is always present,…circling our lives; intently watching, caring and inviting us to rest,…in the shadows: of His Son’s Deeds!...

Oh’, how I have wrestled with the fact,…that; we possess little-power indeed, to ever really protect our loved-ones,…from any future disappointments and harm. Dear-reader and friends, prayer is the best answer,…for our concerns.

Loving-Protector,…”You, Father,…are; our refuge and shield. Your Son, (Jesus), is my hiding-place and strong-tower. When I face danger, I shall run to Him,…for safety. Thank-You, Father,…for; the protection You have given, to my family and friends,…day-after-day!”… Amen.

My prayer today, dear God,…”Is that, my readers will turn to You,…alone; for their complete care. Your Son is our Deliverer. How priceless is His unfailing Love!”… Amen.

(“COME,…AND,…HEAR”),…all you who fear, our living-God!... Let me tell you, what He has done for me. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:56 pm

“GIVE,…AND-DON’T,…WITH-HOLD!”…

I don’t know, what your destiny (dear-reader and friends), will be,…but; one thing I do know, is that the only ones among you,…who will be, really-joyful; are those who, shall have sought and found,…how to serve: all others. Who of you, is able to embrace this concept,…of; desiring to help, other people?... Are you, one to have been born,…to Love; and to serve?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Who of us, is willing to extend themselves,…beyond; their own hectic existence?... Go-ahead, I dare you to,…prepare yourself; to take on the concerns of others, and to serve all those who surround you,…willingly; eagerly, cheerfully and without remorse. Folks, our homes, our society and our local churches,…hinge-upon; the next generations’ capacity, to be compassionate, unselfish,…honest; hard-working, moral, generous,…and free-of-favoritism!...

Today, I challenge you to,…renew; your personal commitment, to simply serve. I pray that,…”Your hearts, do not become hardened,…by this present-life; and by your material possessions, and that you will,…rather: grow in your own desire, to serve the needy!”… Amen.

Let yours, be a tender-heart toward all the hurting people,…of this present-world. And, finally,…please develop; the capacity to empathize with, and be generous to,…all those in real need. Don’t deprive yourself, the opportunity to experience the “joy-of-giving”. Remember, always,…that; to give is to,…Love!... So, give more of yourselves,…to those; immediately surrounding you. And, guard-against with-holding back,…so that you won’t; end-up withering-away!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:09 pm

“FANNING,…THIS-FLAME,…OF-SERVICE!”…

Lord, Jesus,…”You emptied Yourself, of all that was rightly Yours,…when you descended from Your Father’s-side; so You could come, to serve us (The Faithful-Believers). We are so grateful, for Your sacrifices,…and humility; for Your obedience to Your Father’s will, and Love!... I am eager, to serve You,…daily; as this desire springs-forth, from possessing a “first-love”, attitude,…toward You, my Saviour!... May Your examples, challenge each one of us,…to do better; and to be more generous, toward others. May we keep, (“FANNING,…THIS-FLAME,…OF-SERVICE”),…allowing it; to keep burning-brightly, as we remain close to Your Father’s-Favor!”… Amen.

“Thank-You, for the Christian leaders,…who; mentor our people, both the young and old,…alike. Give them continued strength and wisdom, to appropriate the acquired knowledge within their minds. Help us, to re-kindle our Love for Your Father-in-Heaven,…and; to renew our commitment to serve, the needy!”… Amen. (see, Philippians 2:4; 1st Timothy 6:18 ).

Folks, we must do nothing,…out of selfish-ambition; nor out of any, vain-conceit. But, rather,…with much humility; begin to value others, above yourselves…(read, Philippians 2:3 ). Please, remember always,…that; Love, (Not) anger,…brought the Son-of-God, to that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Golgotha, came as a direct result,…of God’s-Great desire (Jehovah and/or Yahweh if you prefer), to forgive mankind!...

It was the Father’s will, and His Son,…obeyed!... May we never boast, erroneously,…by; thinking that, the Son is,…the Father!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:21 pm

“PLEASE-KNOW,…YOU’RE,…FORGIVEN!”…

Folks, the Cross is central,…to our beliefs; It was on the Cross, that Jesus (The Son-of-God),…gave His life; to purchase eternal-life, for us (The Faithful-Believers). I pray that,…”The undecided,…will come to understand fully; the true-meaning of this cross. And, may they each turn to Christ-Jesus,…finding their way; back-home!”… Amen.

Our sins, have been nailed to that horrendous Roman-Cross. And, today we experience the freedom that comes,…with that knowledge. For, we are those,…who; fix our eyes, on things above,…(Not): on earthly-things!...(see, Colossians 3:2 ). Yes, ours is a reconciled,…Peace; with our Maker, thru the shed and atoning-blood,…of His only begotten Son!... (Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Father-in-Heaven,…”In the Cross-of-Christ, we glory. Without Your Son’s sacrifices, we would remain still,…very helpless and hopeless. I pray that,…my readers will grasp the real significance of the cross. I pray that, they will love Your Son,…who died there; on our behalf. For, those feeling lost, fearful and alone,…right-about-now; may these very same, find their solace,…with: Your Son (Jesus), and their way,…back-home!”… Amen.

Remember, always,…that; the Son-of-God, has rescued us from the dominion-of-darkness. He has reconciled us, into the Kingdom-of-God (His Father-in-Heaven). In Jesus, we have Redemption and the complete forgiveness-of-sins,…past; present and future!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 pm

“DON’T,…BE,…DECEIVED!”…

Dear-reader and friends, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness,…which stood against us; and condemned us all, today Jesus has taken it away,…nailing it: to the Cross!... Yes, the Son-of-God,…is; the pioneer of our Faith. For, the joy (unlike our happiness, which is always conditional upon our immediate situation, our Joy remains steadfast; regardless of our circumstances), set before Christ,…He; endured that horrendous Roman-Cross!...

Jesus, scorned its shame,…and; was exalted to sit-down at the right-hand, of the Throne-of-Almighty-God, (His Father-in-Heaven)!...(see, Hebrews 12:2 ). God, was most pleased to have all of His,…fullness; indwell in His Son!... And, through the Son-of-God,…we(The Faithful-Believers); have been reconciled, to His Father,…in all-things: by making peace, through Jesus’ shed and atoning-blood!...(read, Colossians 1:19-20 ). As the Holy-Spirit, indwells with all believers,…this; in it of itself, does not make us,…the Holy-Spirit!... Any more than, Jesus is God,…because; His Father’s Spirit, indwells in His Son!... Any more, than we (The Believers), are Jesus also,…because; we allow Jesus’ own Spirit, to also indwell within us. Folks, this is all spiritual and figurative-speech. Please, learn to decipher the differences.

Please, let us (Not) preach,…a false-gospel; Jesus is (Not), the Father!... Jesus, is the Son-of-God,…our Redeemer; our Mediator, our High-Priest and our Sacrificial-Lamb!... We deny His Father, the Son,…and vice-versa; when we take it upon ourselves, to defy the very terms of mankind’s,…Salvation!... It was (Not) God, but His Son,…who died, for us; God, Himself gave His only begotten Son,…because: He so Loved, this world!...

He did (Not), give Himself,…but; suffered the loss of His child, for all who believe,…this unblemished truth. That’s the untainted, Word-of-God!... With all due respect, to all who love Jesus, (as I myself, do); the “Trinity-Doctrine”, is Satan’s greatest deception. This once, Angel-of-Light,…has blinded; even our spiritual-leaders, throughout the ages!...

(“DON’T,…BE,…DECEIVED”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:05 pm

“MAKE-PEACE,…WITH,…THIS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, today I pray,…”For, your physical needs and protection. Also, for your daily activities,…whether at work or school; to always glorify our Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh if you prefer). I pray, for your emotional health, strength and maturity. This is, to include relationships with friends, family, co-workers,…and teachers. And, finally,…I pray; for your continued growing, and thriving relationship,…with: the very Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!”… Amen.

(“MAKE-PEACE,…WITH,…THIS”),…yes; with your individual attributes, and learn to develop an understanding,…that; recognizes how wonderfully, you’re truly made,…so; treat yourself with respect, and care,…as we, together: honor Almighty-God!... Please know that, even in times of suffering,…nothing; can separate us, from the Love of His Son, (our Christ-Jesus)!...(see, Romans 8:38-39).

Giver-of-Life,…”Thank-You, for the precious gift of Your Son!... May we all, learn to appreciate this present-life,…and; come to fully understand, that we are each,…uniquely-made. Father-in-Heaven, may we continue to boldly-resist,…all temptations; to engage in risky and dangerous, behavior that would cause us,…great-harm!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Help us, to model after Your Son, (Jesus); in self-care and good-habits. And, may we all,…live; long, healthy and productive lives,…that: honor and glorify, You!”… Amen.

In closing, I pray that,…you, (The Faithful-Believers); stop struggling with all the faulty-messages, from our present-media,…regarding; your personal image. Remember, always that,…you and me; were made in the very image, of our living-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:15 pm

“LET’S-GET,…TO,…WORK!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”You, created my inmost being. You, knitted me together,…in my mother’s-womb. I praise You, today,…because; Your works are wonderful, I know this,…all too well. Your Love, Father,…indwells; in Your Son, (Jesus). And, nothing shall separate me,…from Him; my Lord and Saviour!”… Amen.

Folks, we (The Faithful-Believers); are God’s own handiwork, created in Christ-Jesus,…to do, all good-works: which His Father prepared, in advance for us,…to do!...(see, Ephesians 2:10 ). Laziness, may indeed appear most,…attractive; but, work gives much,…satisfaction. Have you, (dear-reader and friends), noticed that often-times,…in this present life; when we refuse to work, bad things can indeed,…happen?... Remember, always that,…idle-hands; do the work, of the Devil…

Many of you, experience crippling fear,…anxiety and discouragement; as you embark on your adventurous-endeavors. Some become afraid-of-failure, and these very same,…find themselves; in retreat. My support and prayers, shall go out to you,…the most; if this defines you, today. Let me encourage you, to be more diligent in your perseverance. The degree to which you develop, your initiative,…will ultimately determine; the level of satisfaction, with your adult-life!...

So, engage whole-heartedly,…in your work; whatever that may be. Remember, that because of our Faith,…we do, good-works. Yes, our Faith gets us in,…the very Gates-of-Heaven; but, once inside,…there shall be: an eternity of good-works, yet to be accomplished!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:25 pm

“ENCOURAGING,…THE,…DISHEARTENED!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”You created us, to gain satisfaction from our work. I pray that, each of my readers and friends,…discover; his or her own, unique set-of-gifts and abilities,…and; that they enter a profession, that brings Joy,…to their hearts. May each, fulfill his or her,…God-given potential. Today, as you learn and grow,…I pray that; you be surrounded by kind and caring, Christian mentors that,…not only encourage you; but also, hold you accountable!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Give me the Grace, to applaud each success,…to; encourage each glimpse of diligence, and to do whatever I can,…to help others; gain a healthy perspective, on their own ministry and work!”… Amen.

I pray, Creator of all-things,…”That, when we (The Faithful-Believers), face any discouragement,…that; we learn to develop, the necessary resiliency,…that comes: from trusting in You, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh), our Maker!”… Amen.

“Thank-You, God,…for these unique, individuals,…I term as; my reading audience. May they all, embrace Your call,…in their personal-lives!”… Amen.

Folks, remember always,…to strive; in accepting one another, in order to ultimately bring,…much praise: to Almighty-God!...(see, Romans 15:7 ). So, I urge you,…brothers and sisters; warn those who are idle, and disruptive. (“ENCOURAGE,…THE,…DISHEARTENED”),…help the weak; and be patient with everyone, you come across!... Amen. (read, 1st Thessalonians 5:14 ).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:37 pm

“POINTING-YOU,…TO,…MY-PRINCE!”…

Please know that, emotional health and spiritual-maturity,…are indeed, inseparable. Many, are struggling emotionally, and truly desire to serve,…The Son-of-God, (Jesus); but, currently these very same are on,…shaky-ground, spiritually: as they attempt to comprehend, the concept of His Father’s,…unconditional Love!...

Someone, once told me,…that; it’s much easier, to build-up a child,…with our positive-words; than it is, to repair a broken-adult.

Father-in-Heaven,…”We, (The Faithful-Believers), praise You today,…because; You are Love!... You, have shown us the extent,…of; Your unconditional Love, by sending Your One and only,…Son, (Jesus): to that Roman-Cross, for us!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Words-fall-short, in expressing our gratitude,…for; Your infinite Love, and Sacrifices!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”I pray that, all of my readers and friends,…continue; to grow in the Grace and knowledge of Christ-Jesus, (Your Son). Thank-You, that we were created,…to be emotional-beings. I Thank-You, for the gift of laughter,…and of tears. May we all, find the freedom to express,…our emotions; with You, dear Father,…because: we are confident in Your Love!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Please, teach us how to,…sincerely-love; and encourage others. May we all, daily,…model; the unconditional-love, Your Father-in-Heaven,…offers to us. And, help me to remember,…to always; point others (even the undecided ones), to You!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:52 pm

“TO-MY,…DEAREST,…FRIENDS!”…

Folks, do (Not),…let any unwholesome talk; come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful,…for; building others up, according to their needs,…and that: it may benefit all those, who are listening!...(see, Ephesians 4:29 ). Remember, always,…that; Almighty-God, disciplines those He loves,…just as: an earthly father, would his son,…in whom, he delights!…(read, Proverbs 3:12 ).

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…is there any pleasure; on this present-planet, any greater than that of witnessing,…a circle-of-Christian friends: by a good fire?... Our unwavering Faith, would be the topic of our,…conversations. Is it not true, that we tend to adopt the values,…of; the people who we feel, love us the most?... I for one, am always in need,…of; loving, supportive friends with strong-moral-values!...

Friends, can bring us great-joy,…encouragement and challenges. Friends, can also drain,…discourage and sadden, us as well. I pray,…”For life-giving friendships, for you and for me. I ask Almighty-God, to strengthen our social-lives,…by; giving us, healthy moral and loving friendships!”… Amen.

(“TO-MY,…DEAREST,…FRIENDS”),…I today; rejoice in the fact that, you have called me,…your friend. I thank you, for all that you have meant,…to me. You, have chosen me,…for; the intimacy of friendship. I ask God, that you will understand,…that; you can have, a friendship with His Son,…also. I pray, “That the Son-of-God, bring kind and moral people,…into your personal-lives!”… Amen.

And, in closing,…”May your new-friends, encourage you always,…to do; what is right, and to incessantly follow in Jesus’-steps. Lord, help my reading-audience,…by; giving them discernment, in choosing new-friends. May we all, as a result of these new friendships,…become the people; You, Lord,…want us to be. And, may each of our homes,…be; a place where healthy relationships, can truly-flourish!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:52 pm

“FIGURATIVE,…VERSUS,…LITERAL”…

Dear-Friends, please read (John 15:15). In this Great-Book of John, I have found that many still today, are erroneously interpreting. In the beginning of this Book, it does state that,…the Word-was-God!... But, I for one,…dispute the accuracy; of the scribes intent, to copy this phrase. Jesus, may have indeed,…seemed to many; as if He, were a god (lower-case “g”). After all, countless witnessed His miracles. And no one else, has been able to replicate His acts!...

But, let us never forget,…that; these powers, (even, to raise the dead), were bestowed upon Jesus,…by: His Father-in-Heaven!... In, (John 15:15), Jesus says,…”Everything that (I Jesus), have learned from (My) Father,…I have made known, to you!”… Emphasis on the word,…“everything”. Here, we have Jesus using the words (“I”), and the word (“My”); making His statement, most emphatic and unequivocally true!... Jesus did nothing of His own accord. All the contrary, He acted upon and was always a fine-steward,…regarding; His Father’s-Business!...

Since He was 12 years old, we can find Him publicly proclaiming to be about,…His Father’s-Business!... This was Jesus’ focus, His only true-mission. Yet, many still today,…remain completely duped. Despite the promise of curses, to be imposed upon those who dare change, even one-iota,…of God’s-Word: still millions find themselves, being led-astray and easily confused in believing that Jesus,…is God, Himself!...

The Devil today, is in the smallest of details,…even; present within our Holy-Scriptures!... It really amazes me, that so few people,…today; are courageous enough to dispute, the interchangeable titles, of Lord and God,…throughout our Bible!... I believe, for the sole purpose of gathering all religions,…under one Universal-Name (Catholicism); this early-pagan Church, and its vast institutions had their devious reasons,…for slightly twisting: the original text!...

When we question, the translation of various phrases,…in our Bible; we can begin to realize, and decipher the differences between,…”Figurative and Literal-Language”. Always ask yourself, who is doing the talking; and what is really being said?... Even Jesus, often spoke in figurative as well as,…in literal-terms.

This Devil’s-Device, has been allowed by,…Almighty-God; our scriptures state, that many shall be kept in total derision,…because they choose: freely to believe, in these types of lies. To you, “Babes-in-Christ”, it’s time to wake-up!... Yes, awake from your present state-of-stupor. Realize that, the “Spirit-of-Division”,…lurks about; as a “Roaring-Lion”, seeking whom to devour with these,…cunning-tactics!...

Yes, folks,…this once; “Angel-of-Light”, today works like a cunning-serpent,...yet: his ways are, as gentle as any Dove!... Deception is this Dark-One’s best weaponry. Material (rather than, spiritual) wealth and prosperity, is what our preachers are pushing,…from; behind their pulpits. Ours, (The Faithful-Believers) is a spiritually-abundant-life (not a materially rich one). Yet, many are pronouncing and teaching,…a False-Christ!...

Our Bible, warns of the various “False-Christ’s”,…which shall spring-forth; in the last days, prior to the return of our Saviour!... Remember this, our Lord was born homeless!... And, He lived His entire life,…as a nomadic-man; persecuted from birth, until His crucifixion. Please, be courageous enough,…to keep examining yourself; question your present-position, regarding your Faith!...

And pray, in earnest,…for much clarity; as the Spirit leads you. Read these following examples: “The Father and I, are One!”… Also,…”If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… Please notice, that these statements are less intimate, more impersonal and less emphatic than,…”My Father, is Greater than I”…

When Jesus uses terms like, (“If you’ve seen”),…and,…(“The Father”),…instead of (“My Father”); it’s obviously clear to me, that He’s making a firm distinction between “Figurative and Literal-Language”. Again,…”My Father, is Greater than I”. Folks, this is most Literal,…and; it’s an unequivocally-emphatic-statement!... Amen. Who of us, will exercise spiritual-discernment,…enough; to decipher the deeper meaning, behind our Lord’s words?... Oh’, how I pray that you will. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...