Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 pm

“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN!”…

The notes, of the orchestra, came from the ball-room; and from two high little grated windows,…came laughter and childish murmurs. “You’ve come early; all the better!”,...my Lord uttered. A new thorn, had pierced my side, as other guests, had not arrived yet. There, across the room, stood His Father; surrounded by several Angels. Michael and Gabriel, were also there. They were making roar, with their laughter; while their eyes, restless as ever, were fixed,…on my entrance.

I was also, expecting you, my dear reader and friend; you, who have done so well, with your Life. The phrases pronounced by my Prince, were not so simple; as they may at first, have sounded. On the surface, it was merely Praise, for His Father. But, there was untold tenderness,…ordered in ornate fashions. I found myself, kneeling and kissing the Hand, of the Son; the Only Begotten. He is my wounded Warrior. The very same, who has Saved, the compromise,…between all that is old, and the new.

As though evoked, by these approving thoughts, I found myself appearing, at the very top, of these stairs; amid chains and spurs. I was known, to be a man, of this World; and of graceful manners. After sustaining the shower of praise, poured over me, by my Lord; I merged into the scented froth,…of my lady, (meaning you). An occasional phrase, came over your snowy white shoulders; you told me, that I was handsome and calm,…as never before. And, that my virile, (Manly),…sentimentality, enchanted my audience.

Your smooth, youthful neck, was adorned with intentionally modest pearls. And, when, from the opening of your long glove, you drew a hand, (perfectly shaped),…on it, was seen glittering,…the nicest sapphire. In your wake, came I; though my clothes had no elegance,…they were at least, decent. You truly were smashing. Superior to many; equal, to none. And so, you greeted me, with a highly successful mixture, of virginal modesty,…and youthful grace.

To me, you dispensed a smile, from your strawberry lips. The women at the ball, did not please me; even, the younger ones, didn’t amount to much. It was a good thing, that you had emerged, from the Heavens; to show me what,…(“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”),…is like!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4830

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:45 pm

“ONLY,…AS,…ONE”

Dear Jesus,...create in us;
An Eternal Love,…as One.
As One, that forgives,…all failures;
Spanning distances,…and:
Withstanding,…tempest!....

Dear Jesus,…create in us;
A Fresh Love,…as One.
As One,…with tenderness;
And the Grandeur,…of White-Mountains.
In Strengths,…of Lions!....

Make us, As One,…most intimately;
Your many colors,…as One-Sunset.
Thousands of Cedars,…as One-Forest;
Countless Stars,…as One-Galaxy!....

Yes, Make us,…(“ONLY,…AS,…ONE”);
Dear Jesus,…forever.
That You, may be,…Praised;
Dear Jesus,…forever.
(“ONLY,…AS,…ONE!”)….

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

“HOW-DO-I,…EVER,…THANK-YOU?”…

How, do we ever thank,…so many; for, so much?... I find myself, so thoroughly indebted,…to all those; who have gone before us, (the Faithful-Believers),…yes; indebted to all who have contributed, to establishing this sound Faith!...

It’s often-times, so very hard to know,…where to start; expressing my gratitude. Those early disciples, are truly,…our most priceless-treasures. And, to you (dear-reader and friends),…who; have always been so encouraging, as I try to tackle these writing projects. I just, can’t say enough. Together, (yes, you and I, my reading-audience),…we have; endured this arduous journey, without complaint,…but: with much patience, reality and great Joy!...

I have learned wonderful and valued lessons, about character,…from; each of you. And, so,…I am; deeply grateful, to be one of you. In the end, however,…it is ultimately; an immeasurable honor, to be allowed to write,…about; the most momentous events, in our human-history,…and; to honor the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus),…who; by His free-will choices, entered those events,…for this: our world and for you and me!...

My goal with these written passages, is to try to envision the familiar,…through the eyes; of those first-century witnesses. I must confess, to having a great fear,…of; the kind of over-familiarity, that can cause us,…to: lose the wonder, of the mystery of our Creator (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). Just think, for a moment. Eternity itself, has been opened for us,…the undeserving, wretched sinner; at the cost of this precious life, of the only One,…who: is eternally worthy, (Christ-Jesus)!...

This fact, must be given ascendancy in our hearts,…and personal lives; of all events, past, present,…and yet future; the story of Jesus, must never be allowed to grow,…stale. We, (The Followers of Christ), would do well,…to see; what those early Christians, saw and felt,…that we too; might be able to learn, what they themselves,…learned. As we look at our Lord’s Passion, for humanity,…through the eyes; and perspective of His early followers, may His Father’s-Grace and Marvelous-Mercy,…grasp our minds; in ways that transform us, deeply!... Just like, they transformed the souls,…who were there.

Surprises, can often-times be quite interesting,…indeed; sometimes, surprises can be wonderful,…and: most thrilling. A fine example, are those who work-hard,…at their job; with no expectation of reward, or recognition,…but: are completely surprised, when they receive a coveted-promotion. This particular worker, often exhibits joyful shock,…with; an ear-to-ear grin, that stays plastered on their face,…for days and days. There are other times, however,…when surprises; can be heart-breaking, and even terrifying!...

Surprises, whether good or bad,…have the potential; to knock us back, just a little. They tend to challenge, our comfortable pre-suppositions,…about; this present-life. The Son-of-God, revealed in surprising ways,…His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, came in poverty,…though; He personifies Holiness, to the fullest. He reached down, even to the untouchables,…of this hurting world!...

Even, though He was bestowed the very Powers,…of our known Universe; His Father’s command was that, Jesus yield Himself to the tortures of our,…rebellious-nature. Could we also, go farther than the people of our,…day; anticipate of us?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Jesus, takes us to the edge,…and; allows us, a glimpse inside the Throne-Room,…of our Creator: His God and Father!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:07 pm

“TO-THE,…FAITHFUL,…BELIEVERS!”…

Today, we (The Faithful-Believers),…possess; a fresh understanding, that is filled with much surprise. Surprises, abound in the moments surrounding,…the passion; of Christ-Jesus!... And their impact, on the people involved,…was; quite Powerful. So many shocking events, occurred during those days and nights,…of pain; and of darkness, defeat and victory!...

There was an especially surprising incident, taking place in Gethsemane,…the night before, the Cross!... How ironic to me, that the lessons in this present-life,…we most clearly remember; tend to be the ones, we experience,…particularly when that experience: is accompanied by pain!...

Why, then,…would we; want to negate the pain, our Heavenly-Father felt,…by witnessing: the slaying of His only begotten Son?... For, those of you,…who; believe in the “Trinity-Doctrine”, you unknowingly are making void,…the very sacrifice, and value: in the loss of a Son, to a loving parent. Is there any greater pain, than a parent losing a child?... I dare say, not!...

Yet, those who believe in a,…”Triune-God”; would be quick to claim, that we simply do not understand. At no given moment, did Jesus-of-Nazareth,…ever claim; to be anything, other than,…”The Lamb-of-God”. The very One, who came to take away the sins,…of; our darken world. And, most importantly,…He (Jesus); did (Not) come, of His own accord. No, sir!... He was commissioned, by His Father-in-Heaven,…to complete; this horrendous, and heroic task. Yet, the Devil has always managed to ,…wedge himself; into all the details!... (remember folks, nothing happens,…without; the permission of our Holy-Father)…

Always enticing mankind, has been this,…Dark entity; although once known as an, “Angel-of-Light”… We’ve been injected with a fallacy, of becoming like God,…all knowing; all Powerful, recognizing the difference between good and evil. Well, (dear-reader and friends),…how is it; working for you, thus far?... Please realize that, since the first pair,…was separated; from their Maker, no one (in the flesh),…has been able; to see God, (defacto),…and has lived: to tell about it!...

Although, through Jesus’ accomplished works,…we today; are able to plead directly, unto our Father-in-Heaven,...this doesn’t mean, that there’s (Not) still,…an obvious separation; regardless of the rent-veil, our prayers reach the Father,…but: it’s all possible, even today,…only thru the relentless, interceding of Jesus,…in our behalf!...

Let’s together, read (Matthew 26: 52-54). Here, yet again,…Jesus; speaks of His Heavenly-Father, as having the ultimate Power!... The Son, when speaking in literal (and not, in figurative), terms,…is always; most emphatically, referring to the Higher-Superiority,…of our living-God!... It is Jesus’ Holy-Father, who directs His Divine-Powers (bestows),…to and for; His Son’s disposal.

Why?... Because, of Jesus’ proven obedience. Like no other, Jesus-of-Nazareth has demonstrated,…His; unwavering loyalty, to His own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious Holy-Name). Folks, our Creator holds already,…the title of; “Most-High-God”…

Why, would He need to exalt,…empower; invoke, promote, reward or recompense,…Himself; if indeed, He was merely God, all the time,…incarnated into Jesus’,…physical-body?... Millions, still today,…remain; “Duped”… Yes, the very “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…has been sent; from the very hand of God, Himself,…to possess: all those who willingly, choice to believe,…the lies, fabricated my mankind’s own mouth!... (This is most Biblical, and most emphatically true).

Gravely, has mankind,…”err”; regarding the simplicity of Christ!... It’s beyond our God-given ability, to try to reason with such absurdity,…in thinking; yet, the “Trinitarians”,…with all due, respect: claim that we are “Spiritually-Fogged”.

Dear-reader and friends, I believe whole-heartedly,…that; it is mankind’s putrid attempts, influenced most by this once,…cunning-serpent; and his “gentle-as-doves”, technique,…which keeps our brethren: divided, still,…even today. A fear, most dreaded by our apostle Paul. He saw it coming, early on,…and; forewarned all who cared about this topic, from afar,…Paul: knew this would be, Satan’s best tactical approach!...

This is why, there’s the further need,…of; a 1,000 year reign with Christ. Alongside the Son-of-God, there shall be a furthering of our existing purification,…a correcting-of-sorts, (if you will); yes, a fine-polishing and well-honing,…of our supposed, present knowledge: as well, a corrigible state-of-affairs,…will be the call, of that Day!...

All is necessary, and shall come to pass,…indeed; before we can unequivocally reach, a true and Honorable standing,…before: His God and Father!... Don’t forget, there’s a second-death involved,…yet future. This shall be, an infinite and permanent separation,…from Christ-Jesus; and His Heavenly-Father!... Amazing, and yes,…even; unbelievable that, even then,…there will be those: who defy purposely, all that represents Goodness!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=4800

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:39 pm

“DON’T,…LOSE-OUT,…ON-SURPRISES!”…

Surprises, are the greatest-gifts,…which; this present-life, can grant us. And, there’s no surprise,…more magical; than the surprise, of being Loved!... It’s the Almighty’s own finger, placed on mankind’s,…very shoulders. I would suggest, that,…if; we are truly honest enough, with ourselves,…regarding our current fallen-nature; God’s expressions of Love, and care for us,…should: surprise us, as well.

One of my favorite expressions, is the term,…”ordinary”. It suggests those things, that are regular,…average; and normal. This is where, most of us land,…on the sliding-scale; of humanity. “Ordinary”, is the word that belongs,…to me; and all the other average people, in this present world,…and: I embrace it, whole-heartedly!...

However, there are moments when,…the average person; steps into a role in history, that is far beyond,…average. Yes, friends,…times when; the “Ordinary”, must however uncomfortably,…wear the mantle: of the extra-ordinary. This happens when ordinary folks, make the choice to walk a path,…that; is (Not) at all, ordinary!...

Despite the unremarkable nature, of an individual’s background,…he or she; can make choices, that possess astounding results,…for good or evil; shaping lives and even our history. How many of us, today,…are still harboring; the pains of rejection?... When, will we break-away,…from; our self-imposed, imprisonment?... Who of us, is brave enough to turn from within,…and; find a reason, to?...

As for me, by my Faith,…I am shaped; rather than, just being branded,…by it. My personal convictions, will not allow me to watch,…this world; and remain silent, about what I see. I cannot be content, with protecting myself and my own,…but; have today made choices, to at great risks,…to provide: rescue for others!...

Yes, friends….we’re faced; with many options. Each decision we make, in this present-life,…shapes; our own futures and eternities (as well, those of others),…by: how we respond, to the pressures of each day. You see, dear-reader and friends,…it is here; in the consequences of life’s choices, that we (The Faithful-Believers),…see something: very significant!...

Yes, for here,…we; come face-to-face, with sin and the power of our choices,…to corrupt: to distract and to destroy. This power, is witnessed in the lives,…of; a variety of, “Ordinary”,…men and women: found in our Bible!... But, in in my personal opinion,…it is especially clear; in the life of one, Judas-Iscariot. Yes, an “Ordinary”,…man; who betrayed our Lord, Christ-Jesus!... Subsequently, bringing shame and much dishonor,…to his name; for all of eternity, because he yielded himself,…to the power: of sin!...

For us common folks, sin is the allure,…of that; which is just around the next bend, and just beyond our reach,…only making it: all the more, tantalizing. Everyone seems to want to qualify, for membership in this very desirable club,…of carelessness. And, the hope of our biggest Adversary,…Satan, himself; is that the unqualified, would grasp at this,…”carrot-on-a-stick”: doing whatever is necessary, to become qualified!...

Yes, folks,….what I can see, as a sad-truth; is that everyone, seems to want membership,…because; no one wants to lose-out, on such wondrous privileges. I only pray, you be (Not),…one of these!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php ... start=4800

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:22 pm

“HAVE-WE,…SOLD-OUT,…OUR-SAVIOUR?”…

If you are like me, you always want stories to have,…a happy ending; but, there is no joy in the conclusion of one,…Judas-Iscariot’s personal story. It’s a dark symphony, played in a minor key. In the Book-of-Acts, it says that Judas’ ultimate end,…was not; at the end of a rope. It was a place, of Judgment!... In death, Judas went to “his own place”,…understood by many scholars; to mean a Christ-less eternity!...

Yes, friends,…he arrived; at the eternal destiny, his choices demanded. What destroyed Judas?... Fate, sovereignty,…circumstances of life?... No. At the end of the day, Judas was destroyed,…by; the very power-of-sin. Yes, folks,…a power; seen clearly in the self-destructive choices, he had made,…in: his own life!...

A story was once told,…of an artist; who was commissioned, to paint a Cathedral with a mural,…depicting: the very life of Jesus!... This artist, a Cuban born citizen,…raised in America, (since he was a young child); went by the nickname of Izzy!... Today, at the ripe old age of 56,…Izzy; had discovered, a 12 year-old boy,…whose radiant innocence; made a perfect model, for the Christ child,…that he wanted to paint!...

Years later, it was Passover week (Eastern, for some of you),…and; this artist had completed all the major figures, except for that of,…Judas-Iscariot. One day, a man whose face showed,…the results; of years of alcohol-abuse, staggered into a tavern,…where the artist: was sitting. Immediately, Izzy chose this suffered man,…to be; the needed model for his missing figure, of Judas!...

Leading this man, to the Cathedral,…Izzy; pointed to the bare space, on the mural wall,…and asked him: to pose as Judas. The derelict, broke-down into sobs.

“Don’t you remember me?”… Pointing to the Christ child, this man explained,…”Many years ago, I was the very same model you used,…for Christ!”…

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…this story; of Judas-Iscariot, is often repeated in our own personal experiences,…even: till this day. Right from many of our churches, any given person (man and/or woman, alike); can be numbered, with the true people of,…Almighty-God!...

These very same, serve on church boards,…are active on committees; and even take communion, only to later go out and practice,…covetously-raw: business deals. And at last, they end up,…in a lost eternity; all done, right from inside their supposed,…righteous churches. Yes, friends,…even after associating with Christ-Jesus and His followers; we all can very well harbor,…a devil: in our hearts. Though no one, is asked today,…to deliver Jesus; into enemy hands,…never-the-less; people do betray Him, daily,…in more: subtle-ways!...

Folks, the by-product of sin,…is that; it destroys without, Mercy!... Our own destruction, does (Not),…demand; that we betray Jesus-of-Nazareth, with a kiss,…as long as: we betray Him, with our lives. It may not be, for silver,…it may not be; for gold. But, yet,…by; tens-of-thousands, the Prince-of-Peace,…is sold!...

Yes, sold for a godless friendship. Sold,…for a selfish aim. Sold,…for a fleeting moment. Sold,…for an empty-name. Sold, in the art of science,…sold; in the very seat-of-power. Sold,…at the shrine-of-fortune. Sold,…inside pleasure’s own tower. Sold, for our awful bargains,…which none, but; His Father-in-Heaven can see!...

Ponders, my spirit,…this question; “Shall Jesus be sold, by me?”… Oh’, how I pray not!... With pangs of late regret, deeply within my soul,…He burns!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!..

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:12 pm

“ONE,…CENTURION’S,…FAITH!”…

In, (Matthew 27:54), we read what the Roman-Centurion,…at the Cross; declared. “Truly, this was the Son-of-God!”… If a pagan, unbelieving soldier recognized Jesus-of-Nazareth,…as God’s Son; why is it, we today in this modern-age,…stumble so easily: upon this Rock’s Truth?... Folks, Jesus is (Not) the God,…that; so many millions, are so erroneously professing!...

What did this centurion, mean?... He meant, exactly,…what he said. That, Jesus was the,…”SON-OF-GOD!”… And, (Not),…God; Himself!... Was it a confession-of-Faith, or merely just another Roman,…trying to; define something, outside the scope of his personal experience?... Obviously, this centurion was deeply moved,…by; this experience!...

Let’s remember, folks,…that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, was being crucified for the claimer and blaspheme,…of: calling Himself, the Son-of-God!... Notice well, that Jesus was (Not),…being crucified; for claiming to have ever been, God,…Himself!... Big difference, here,…dear-friends; I pray that, you be able to decipher with much clarity,…this: point-in-case!...

Yet, for eons in our past history,…and even still, in today’s modern-society; countless millions continue to be completely duped, yes,…allowing themselves; to be led-astray and hence becoming, most easily confused, simply for not seeking in earnest,…the real-truth. Friends, Jesus is (Not),…God!... He, is the Son!... Always has been, is still today,…and; shall remain for all of eternity, (yet future)!...

Let’s never forget, that approximately 300 years after the crucifixion,…of Christ-Jesus; a Roman-Emperor by the name of, “Constantine”,…decided to embrace: Jesus’ teachings. Supposedly he had received, a vision,…from Heaven; just prior to entering into conflict, with a neighboring army. He saw the figure of the cross, and claimed that once embraced,…and imposed, unto the shields; of each member of his own army, that this spiritual-symbol,…would guarantee him: Triumphant-Victory, over all enemies!...

And, so was the case,…He (Constantine); added Jesus, unto his already existing ,…and endless array: of other, lesser gods. It’s what the Romans, did!... Yes, a god for every need,…a god; for every event… Jesus was canonized, and the rest was history. Although, there are certainly wonderful individuals,…within the Catholic-Faith; it is their doctrine, I speak-out against,…the most!... As well, the many “Knock-Off”,…branches, thereof; all teaching the “Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Here, we have well intended saints,…loving in earnest; our Lord and Saviour, but ignorance and lack of research regarding real-truth,…has led the masses: into their self-imposed-prisons, and present abyss!... Yes, “Catholicism”,…and its pagan roots; is what I detest, the most. Not, the people,…but; the Doctrine-of-Devils, is what this topic is all about!...

Wanting, only to Love Jesus,…wholeheartedly; for centuries on end, countless saints have been kept in the dark. It’s what the “Dark-One”,…does!... Partakers, in the practice of Idolatry,…calling their Pope; their Holy-Father, amassing the various other religions,…who neighbor them: together, all for the sake of total tolerance!...

This Catholic-Church, and its Universal Organizations,…has; blasphemed against our living-God!... Yes, folks,…Jehovah and/or Yahweh; His Precious and Holy-Name!... They practice an “Inter-Faith”, concept,…tolerant; of all who will ultimately, join them. Whereas, Truth-be-told,…ours; is an “Exclusive”,…and (Not): an “Inclusive”,…Faith!...

We hate, the very same things,…that; our living-God, hates,…Himself!... Read well, our Bible,…dear-reader and friends; and find out, the details. Friends, the overall evidence in favor,…of Jesus’ own claims; (Not, those claims regarding the mouths, of all others),…is truly: quite over-whelming!...

There was something, extra-ordinary,…something remarkable; about this crucifixion, that impacted this centurion (named, Petronius); in ways that, he could have never imagined,…when: that day began. This centurion, felt the conviction of his own,…spirit; regarding Jesus’ response, to the lynch-mob,…demanding His blood: as a sheep, silent before,…the slaughter!...

The centurion, felt the Mercy of Jesus’ Father,…toward; the very people, who rejected Jesus (His only begotten Son)… “Father, forgive them. For, they know (Not),…what; they do!”… Yes, friends,…it seems; that even though, more than 2,000 years have passed,…this Truth-holds-True!...(see, Matthew 27:35-36).

Petronius, saw Creations’ response,…to; the Son-of-God’s, sin bearing act. Earthquakes abounded, he saw the Sun,…go dark; all-things came to an end, when Jesus finally yielded with a loud-voice,…and died. Petronius, had never seen,…such things, before; although no doubt, as a professional-soldier,…he: had supervised many executions!...

Jesus, asking His Father-in-Heaven,…to; forgive our faults, even while nailed on that horrendous Roman-Cross!... For the centurion, for me and for you (dear-reader),…truly; an inescapable impact, indeed!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:30 pm

“CAN-IT-BE,…ANY-DIFFERENT,…FOR-US?”…

Not all privileges, come from membership in secret-clubs,…or; credit-card companies. In fact, it could be argued that,…the ordinary man or woman; who traveled with the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), during the days of His public ministry,…experienced: the greatest privileges ever. Consider all, that these people were exposed to!...

For three (3) years, many were close associates,…of; the Son-of-God!... These very same, walked and talked with Jesus!... They sat under the stars, with Him,….broke-bread with Him; and listened to His words. The privilege of exposure, for one Judas-Iscariot,…was that; he heard first-hand, the Sermon-on-the-Mount!... And, the parables with their piercing messages,…were; within grasp.

He saw the blind, receive sight,…the deaf were made to hear; the cripple and diseased, were wholly-healed. And, the demon-possessed were,…set-Free!... Judas, didn’t read third-hand reports,…(like you and I have, all of our lives); regarding these events. He had a front-row seat, for the public ministry,…of; The Son-of-God!...

Yes, this later to be,…traitor; was privileged with much involvement. Judas, was (Not) only,…one of the twelve; he was a trusted member, of that inner-circle. In fact, he had the “money-box”…(see, John 13:29). He had been chosen, to be treasurer. This shows that, the group had strong confidence,…in Judas. Yes, he was seen as a man,…to be; respected, and a man of apparent,…true-character!...

By common consent, Judas handled the money. “It is required of stewards, that one be found,…trustworthy”…(read, 1st Corinthians 4:2). The task of treasurer, carried responsibility,…with it. A careful study, of our Gospels,…reveals; that there was, absolutely nothing about Judas,…that: hinted that he, would become a traitor!...

After all, a perfect traitor,…should have; a face, on which vices,…can write, no marks. Yes, a traitor’s lips,…can lie; with a dimpled smile. Their eyes are of such brightness, that no infamy,…can dull them. Their cheeks, can rise from a murder,…and; not look haggard. None of the other disciples, ever suspected a thing!...

Only Jesus, knew him,…as the traitor; he would become!...(see, John 6:70). Was it, disenchantment?... Judas, began to see,…that; Jesus was (Not) striving, for an earthly kingdom,…and: the wealth that such a kingdom, would bring. He realized that, he would never see what he had,…personally longed, for. This disenchantment and unrealized desire, made Judas a prime candidate,…for; spiritual-failure!...

After three (3) years, of walking with the “Prince-of-Light”,…Judas chose instead; the prince-of-darkness. When Jesus predicted His betrayer, the Book-of-John,…tells us that; the disciples were all, “at-a-loss”…(read, John 13:21). Judas, like the spiritual-enemy to whom he,…had yielded, himself; had now become darkness, but he learned to masquerade,…himself: as Light!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 11:14).

Judas’ words, were masked in hypocrisy,…”Hail, Rabbi”. It was the ultimate, in two-faced deception. And, Judas,…somehow; wrongly thought that, he could get away with it. He betrayed our Saviour, with passion and did so,…enthusiastically. No wonder, our Heavenly-Father,…hates; those who sow discord, among the brethren. The result is always,…destructive!...

Can it be, any different,…for you; and for me?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:26 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-REMARKABLE,…TESTIMONIES!”…

What a remarkable testimony, Christ-Jesus received,…from; this Gentile!... Yes, the Roman-Centurion,…supervising; our Lord’s crucifixion. How striking, was the homage,…one called, Petronius; paid to the crucified One, at the very top of that hill,…known as: Golgotha!... The Centurion, had most likely,…seen it all before; heard it all and felt it,…all.

Yet, this time,…he; and his troops, “became very frightened”… Again, this was most assuredly,…a group; of battle-hardened soldiers, with their Centurion. This was no ordinary fear. It was sheer-terror!... Not, a true reverential fear,…but; a fear of divine-vengeance, and punishment,…for their: definite participation, in this matter!...

What great-fear, to suddenly realize,…you; have put to death, God’s Son!... But, there is more. They didn’t come to this conclusion, at the announcement of some Angelic,…messenger; or apostolic-preacher. Their conclusion came, solely from the effects,…of; the Power of His Father-in-Heaven, on display at Calvary,…that: dreadful and most darkest-of-days!...

Folks, the dreadful appearances of Almighty-God,…in His providence; sometimes work strangely, for the conviction and awakening,…of we: the wretched-sinners. This was expressed, Divinely so,…in; the terror that fell upon, the Centurion and the Roman-Soldiers!... Let us, with an eye-of-Faith,…behold the Son, (Christ-Jesus); and Him crucified, and be affected in earnest,…with: that Great-Love, wherewith He (Jesus),…Loves us!...

Never, were the horrid nature and effects of sin,…so tremendously displayed; as on that day, when the beloved Son-of-God,…hung; upon that Roman-Cross, suffering for sin,…yes, the Just: for all of the unjust. All done, that He might bring us,…to; His Father-in-Heaven!... Let us yield ourselves, willingly to His service. Let us (Not) deny, His Father,…the Son’s sacrifices!...

And, to you,…”Trinitarians”; with all due respects, you make void the very virtues involved,…in sacrificing: for the better-gain, in the end. Yes, when you call the Son,…God, Himself!... Were they to be, two in the same person (Father and Son),…then; you unknowingly take-away, the very terms set-forth by our Heavenly-Father,…regarding: humanity’s Salvation!...

Let, the Son,…be; who He claims to be. The “Sacrificial-Lamb”, of His Father!... And, let God,…be; God!... Supreme-Ruler, Most-High,…of whom; we are all, in “Complete-Subjection”,…to serve. Only His Father, knows the day and the exact hour,…of; His Son’s own return, to us. If Jesus, were to be God,…then; we make Him out to be,…a liar; on this claimer!...

Furthermore, we negate all Holiness,…regarding; these Heavenly-Truths, when we doubt their Word!... And, in closing,…simply put; were Jesus, to have been God,…all along; He would have told us, so!... All the contrary, Jesus states most emphatically,…that; “My Father is Greater, than I”… And, were this (Not) to be true,…then Jesus; would have told us,…so!... Amen.

“If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”,…folks; this is figurative language. Notice well, that the word “if”, is used in the beginning of Jesus’ sentence. Simply circumstantial and not a firm, nor bold,…nor emphatic statement; on His part, with these specific words. Most folks, can’t see the trees,…for; the forest tends to be, in their way. Were we to really see Jesus, for who He truly is,…The Son; then perhaps, we could draw nearer to His Father’s-Truths!...

Jesus, personifies, represents, and is His Father’s sounding-board (if you will); hence, He is called the Word!... In the Book-of-John, I believe this is Satan’s best and cunning work,…yet; where it reads that the Word was with God, and the Word,…was God; please folks, then it repeats itself again by saying,…the Word: was “with” God!... To me, it’s an obvious “typo”,…purposely or not; fabricated with motives that will forever remain, hidden to our naked-eye!...

Scribes-of-old, influenced heavily by their very kings in charge,…demanded; certain delving into the otherwise infallible Word-of-God!... Let us (Not) be so gullible, as to never question,…obvious; grammatical mistake, yes,…ever present: even within our bound book, well call the Bible!... Mankind, has always been enticed to become like God,…all knowing; all powerful. Let’s (Not) make a complete religious belief, out of one-liner-phrases,…that; are incorrectly written, to begin with. Could we truly, be so blinded,…by; an inner-willingness to define, our otherwise immeasurable, unconfined and unfathomable,…living-God?...

“The Father and I, are One!,”…again, folks; this is figurative language. Yes, they are One,…in Spirit; in Unity, in Cause, in Vision,…in; wanting us all, to honor, respect and glorify each one of them,…separately: uniquely having each, their own roles. Just as you and I, (dear-reader and friends); are also,…most unique: yet, we are all called “children-of-God!”,…if we believe, in Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:58 pm

“FEAR,…NOT!”…

All who are ever Saved, in Truth,…are Saved; because of the death-of-Jesus, on that horrendous Roman-Cross!... So, this Cross-of-Christ,…began its work; at once. And, this work has continued for two millennia. The preaching of this Cross, may indeed be considered,…as foolishness, to this present-age; but, to those who are called,…it is; the very Power, yes,…the Resurrection-Power: of His Father-in-Heaven!...

It is this Powerful-Cross, and the significance of the Love,…displayed there; that changes stony-hearts, even to this day. Yes, friends,…hardened; battle-weary hearts, even those of career evil-doers,…are changed: from death to eternal-life. The foot of this Cross, is a place of significance,…where; princes, religionist and pagans,…well-known as well, the unknown; even generals of sorts, find a level-ground on which to kneel,…and embrace; the very Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus), who died for us all.

During my years of life and ministry, I have learned that there are many causes,…for both; joy and sorrow. But, no cause for sorrow,…is as great; as the heartache, the bereaved feel,…at: the death of a loved-one. No deaths,…are easy to bear. All,…are a source-of-grief. Relationships, that have been severed by,…death’s-call; leave behind a tremendous, depth-of-pain and loss,…and; it’s all reflected, in our tear-stained testimonies!...

Whether mourners, express their grief outwardly,…or bear it, in silent-sorrow; the reality is, that grief is intense and the intensity level,…is generally; a reflection of the Love, in the relationship,…between: the bereaved and the deceased. In some instances, a person’s grief is deepen,…by; not only a sense-of-loss, but also by a feeling of loneliness,…that: can be most, suffocating!...

As challenging as living life, alone,…can be; it is all, the more trying,…for the person; who has lived life, in a full and meaningful partnership,…and: loses that partner, to death. Grief can also be exacerbated, by a heart-of-regret. Many, struggle with all that was left,…undone; remembering all those important things, that had been left unsaid,…and; wishing otherwise!...

Now, they’re gone,…and; it’s too late!... The sorrow-of-regret, is indeed a painful,…thing. What are you afraid of?... Afraid, of wagging tongues,…and mean-spirited looks?... Afraid, of standing-up and raising our hand,…and; declaring Christ-Jesus?... “I am His, and He is,…mine!”…(see, 2nd Timothy 1:7).

The paralyzing nature of fear, will destroy us,…unless; we surrender it, to the perfect Love,…of; the One who can cast out, our fears. Only there, in His perfect care,…can we know; true-peace. So, today,…I remind you (dear-reader); to,…”FEAR,…NOT!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:46 pm

“UNA,…MEDITACION,…SENCILLA!”…

Anos atras, mientras caminaba por la Calle Real de la Vida, me tropece con un letrero que decia: “La Bodega del Cielo.” Cuando me acerque un poco mas, las puertas se abrieron de par en par y como por arte de magia,…ya estaba dentro del edificio.

Habia Angeles estacionados, por todas partes. Uno de ellos me dio una cesta y me dijo: “Hijo mio, escoge con cuidado.” Todo lo que un humano necesitase, para su vida, lo habia alli,…y si no cabia todo en la cesta; podia ir a coger otra.

Lo primero que cogi, fue un saco de la “Paciencia.” El Amor, estaba en el mismo pasillo. Un poco mas adelante, encontre la “Comprension” que sirve donde quiera que estes. Cogi un par de cajas, de la “Sabiduria” y un paquete o dos de la “Fe”. Y por supuesto, la “Caridad”, que se muy bien,…voy a necesitarla. No podia pasar por alto, al “Espiritu-Santo”, que estaba en toda la bodega. Cogi un tanto del “Valor” y la “Fortaleza”,…para ayudarme; en la lucha.

Mi cesta se estaba llenando, pero me acorde de la “Gracia”, y despues cogi la “Salvacion”, pues era gratis, y por fin,…me asegure de coger; suficiente para ti y para mi.

A este punto, me empece a dirigir, hacia la Caja Registradora; para pagar mi cuenta, ya que tenia la impression, de que habia escogido todo lo necesario,…para cumplir la mission; que el “Maestro” me habia encomendado. Casi al final de pasillo, vi la “Oracion” y la puse en la cesta, ya que sabia que en cuanto,…saliera de la bodega; me iba a encontrar, con el “Pecado”.

La Paz y la “Alegria”, eran las dos ultimas cosas,…en el estante; y las eche en la cesta, junto con el “Canto” y la “Alabanza”,…que colgaban: al lado. Fue entonces, que le dije al Angel: “Cuanto le debo?”… El se sonrio, y me contesto: “Llevatelo todo contigo, por donde quiera que vayas.”

Otra vez, le pregunte: “Cuanto le debo?”… Hijo – me dijo, ese Angel: “ Jesus, ya pago tu cuenta, hace mucho tiempo.”… Amen.

Tu Amgio,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4845

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:50 pm

"MY-MEDITATION,...MADE-SIMPLE!" ...

Years ago, while walking along the Road to Life,…I came across a sign that read: "HEAVEN’S,…SUPER-STORE." When I moved a little closer, the doors opened wide,…and; as if by magic, I found myself,…already inside: this Heavenly-Building!...

Angels were standing, everywhere. One of them gave me a basket and said, "My son, choose carefully." Everything a human needed, for his or her life’s journey,…was there; and if everything didn’t fit inside my basket, I was invited to go,…get another!...

The first thing I grabbed, was a sack of,…"Patience." Love, I found,…was in the same aisle. A little later, I found,…"Understanding"; which shall serve me well, wherever I go!...

I took a couple of boxes, of "Wisdom",…and a packet or two; of "Faith". And of course, a bit of "Charity",…which I found to be; quite fine, as I'm going to also need this,…in my near future. I could not overlook, the "Holy-Spirit",…which was across; the next hall...

I grabbed a bit, of the "Value" and "Strength",…also necessary; to help me, in this fight of survival. My basket was filling, but I remembered the "Grace",…and then; I grabbed the "Salvation", because it was free,…and finally: I made sure to grab enough, for both you and for me!...

At this point, I started to lead myself,…toward; the cash-register, to pay my bill,…and I had the impression; that everything necessary, which I had chosen,…to accomplish this mission: my "Master",…had given me!...

Near the end of this aisle, I saw many packaged "Prayers",…and so; I put a whole bunch of them,…in the basket; because I knew that once, out of that store,…I was going to find myself: confronted face-to-face,…with "Sin"!...

Peace and "Joy",…were the last two things; on the shelf and I took them, into my basket,…along with the "Songs" and "Praises": hanging next to me. It was then, that I said to this Angel: "How much, do I owe you?" ... He smiled, and then replied: "Take it all with you, wherever you go"

Again, I asked: "How much do I owe you?" ... Son – This Angel said: "Jesus, has already paid your bill, in full,…a long time-ago." ... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy! ...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:46 pm

“THIS-IS-MORE,…THAN,…WRECKLESS-BRAVADO!”…

Most of the Christ-followers, that we see gathered,…at the foot of Jesus’-Cross; were women. As Jesus warned, the disciples (aside from John); were all unprepared for the horrors, of that day,…and; were hiding, including Peter,…whose; great boasts of staying with Christ, even to the death,…now: had a sad, and hollow-ring!...

It was the women, who at no small amount,…of personal risk; continued to identify themselves, with the Master,…even: as He died, for them. It was the women, who stood there,…no doubt; feeling the anger and abuse, of the crowd. It was the women, who showed the strength,…of courage; simply by being there!...

Courage that stands alone, however,…could be; nothing,…(“MORE-THAN,…WRECKLESS,…BRAVADO”)!... Their courage was more, it was fueled by,…their Love!... These women from Galilee, were Faithful,…last at the Cross; and first at the tomb. Luke’s record, is the gospel’s account,…that; most clearly shows, Jesus’ counter-cultural care,…and respect: for women!...

It was the most comprehensive!...(see, Luke 24:10). Here, we see the women,…broken-hearted; but, still devoted. Grieving, but still engaged,…over-whelmed; but, still serving. In Luke, we see the familiar words,…that we hear; every Easter-Sunday. Words, so familiar,…we; may have lost the Majesty, of what we witness. Words, stated in such a,…matter-of-fact, way; that we may not fully appreciate, the emotional impact,…of these events: described!...

(“HE,…IS,…RISEN”)!… The strength of the women’s Love, had caused them to follow Jesus,…in Galilee; and to ultimately stand, by their Lord,…even at the foot of His Cross!... Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…the very One; who had rescued them all, from their demons-of-darkness,…and: the oppressions of dignity. Our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); was rewarding the strong devotion, courage and Love,…that: motivated these women-of-old, to follow the Saviour,…of Humanity!...

If our Heavenly-Father, remembers the acts-of-Love and kindness,…done in His Son’s Name, to others; how much more so, then,…will our very selfless acts-of-Love; yes, we (The Faithful-Believers), when we ministers ourselves,…to the truly needy: how much, will it not be remembered,…by Almighty-God?... The Book of Matthew, tells us that,…as the women; were making their way to the place, where the disciples,…were hiding: the greatest moment of Joy, they would ever know,…occurred!...

The message the Angels had delivered at the tomb, was now,…confirmed; by the physical appearance of Christ-Jesus, Himself!... Love, that had sought no reward,…had; never-the-less been rewarded. The women and men, whose fear left them all,…confused; was now taken away, from their hearts,...and replaced: by Jesus’ Gift-of-Peace, and His Father’-Grace!...

Through the eyes, of these women,…we can see clearly; that the only appropriate response, is to do,…what they did. And, so,…it is; that I worship, the Son-of-God,…and: tell others, of His Victory!... It’s an event, that demands that,…we bend our knees; to our risen Lord!... And, so,…today; I share with you (dear-reader and friends); this Joy, present,…within: a dying world. Christ, has risen!... Friends of Jesus, dry your tears!...

Through the veil of gloom and darkness,…behold; the Son-of-God, has appeared. And today, only gladness fills my heart!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:58 pm

“A-TRIBUTE,…TO-OUR,…WOMEN!”…

Dear-reader and friends, why is it that,…when we cry-out, our deepest pains; yes, those lodged profoundly, within our inner-most part of our hearts,…this present world responds: with a phrase like,…”I don’t care!”… However sad, this truth is nothing,…new. Yes, folks,…it’s a harsh world; where caring for others, is most often,…seen; as an unnecessary risk, at best,…and an absolute foolishness: at worst!...

Perhaps, it is the coldness of this logic,…that; shows us that, there is something noble and honorable,…about; wanting to show proper care and respect,…for those we Love. Sometimes, (although against most popular beliefs); we human-beings, have great capacities,…for kindness: in spite of ourselves. For some of us, it may be too late,…for regrets; but, it’s never too late,…to care!...

Something else,…may be true. There is a physical reality, that in general,…we men; are indeed stronger, than women. It’s something almost universally agreed upon. This physical reality, however,…should not be; extrapolated into a position, or perspective that would view women,…as: in any way, inferior to men. Such a conclusion is the worst kind, of foolishness. Please remember, that our bible,…refers to women; as a weaker vessel, but this does (Not) make any one female,…necessarily weak; I interpret this, as them being more sensible,…as well as: sensitive, when compared to men!...(see, 1st Peter 3:7).

And, the topic at hand,…regarding that verse; relates to not causing a man’s prayers, to be hindered,…by; his possible ignorance and/or neglect, of the lovely sensitivities found,…in: our female species. So, you men,…include more your compassion, for your women; so that your future prayers, don’t fall upon death ears!...

Friends, the examples of strong-women,…present in the pages, of our Holy-Scriptures; and in mankind’s past history, are legions-long,…and: deserve to be taken, most seriously. Acknowledging the physical strength of men, should in no way,…cause us; to negate the strength that, women have displayed and still display,…even today: not only physically, but in every arena of this present-life!...

In my eyes, there have been women,…who; had the strength to stand, among men as equals,…and: even to surpass them, in many ways. In our present generation, we see the strength of women,…in; all walks of life. To somehow suppose that, women are weak,…is to; miss the mark, of our very own Maker!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name).

For, it was primarily,…the women (and not, the men); who displayed the strength, of devotion and the commitment,…to; walk with Jesus, through His final dark-hours. With the exception of John, it was (Not) the disciples,…at; the foot of Christ’s-Cross!... It was the women. It was (Not), the disciples,…who; out-of-passion and desire, to have a final time of ministry,…and service; to their crucified Lord, had made their way to the tomb,…that first: Resurrection-Day!... (Yes, our first Easter-Sunday).

It was, the women,…they displayed; a level of strength, that the other followers-of-Christ,…did not. So, rather than make excuses,…for the men; I think we, (The Faithful-Believers),…need instead; to see and honor the strength, found in the hearts of our women. Past, present and yet,…future!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:41 pm

“YOU-MEN,…TRY-TO,…KEEP-UP!”…

If we are to appreciate, the level of strength,…exhibited by the women, at Jesus’-Cross; and at the burial tomb, we need to move backwards in time,…to: the earlier days, of Jesus’ public ministry. And, more importantly,…we need to understand; the times in which Jesus lived. In the time of Christ, women were (Not),… highly-prized!...

They were considered, possessions of their husbands,…with no legal-rights; and no opportunities for education. To put it mildly, the ancient world was not a place,…concerned with; gender equity or anything even remotely,…approaching it. Then, Jesus came. He revealed with great care and clarity, (in Luke’s gospel record); respect for women, that was uncommon,…in: first-century Israel…

Jesus, treated women with honor and dignity,…not to mention; much kindness. He was continually, violating the social taboos,…of His generation; breaking-down barriers, of prejudice and discrimination,…and: made women, welcome members of His Father’s Kingdom at hand. These were days, when religious training was restricted,…to men.

In a day, when justice was reserved for the protection of male rights,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; intervened to protect those without, the political or cultural clout,…to: protect themselves. These were days, when men were supposed to rule,…and women; were supposed to be used. Jesus, honored the sacrifices of worship,…made by women; even though, the men thought those acts,…scandalous!...

Everything was different, because Jesus,…came. Yes, folks,…women; of much devotion and strong Faith,…were: drawn to follow, our Lord!... This in it of itself, was most remarkable,…because; it was so, radically counter-cultural for that era. Rabbis,…taught men. Rabbis,…had male disciples. Christ’s intentional inclusion, of women was,…truly; extra-ordinary. But, the journey does (Not) end,…here; for the spiritually strong women, who followed Jesus!...

Their firmest and boldest stance, was taken at the very foot,…of; Christ’s-Cross!...(see, John 19:25). We, do (Not) see,…Peter; the harsh outspoken fisherman, disciple. We, do (Not) see,…Andrew; his brother. Nor, do we see,…James or Simeon; or any of the other chosen followers of Jesus. It was too dangerous to be identified, with a condemned criminal.

Such recklessness, could land you on the next,…Cross; to be erected on that horrendous-hill, called Golgotha. But, the women were there,…despite; the danger. Some say, that because women were so unimportant,…in that culture; that no one, would really notice their presence,…and: that they ran, no risk in being there. In fact, it was always a dangerous thing,…to be; an associate of a man, considered so dangerous,…by the Roman government: that he deserved, a Cross!...

It is always, a dangerous thing,…to demonstrate; one’s love for someone, whom the orthodox,…regarded: as a heretic. The women’s presence, at the foot of Jesus’-Cross,…was due to the fact that; “Perfect-Love,”…casts out all fear. Today, I challenge you real men of this present-age,…to; strive in following the foot-steps, of the women-of-old,…as together: we shall continue to do our best, to keep-up with them,…even today!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com