Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:53 pm

“WE-THE-DIVERSE,…ARE-GATHERING,…GRACE!”…

The word, “manifold”,…means; “various in character, and/or divers”… Our apostle Peter, uses it to signify the various “folds”,…of Divine-Grace; yes, inexhaustible grace. Folks, there is absolutely nothing we may experience in this present-life,…where; the Grace-of-God, can’t have some say!...

Who of us, is willing to freely attest,…to the varied works-of-power; which Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); has demonstrated in our own behalf?... Did you know that, God is actually using us,…to display His wisdom; to all Powers and Principalities,…in: high-heavenly-places?...

He proves His point, to Satan,…daily; through us (The Faithful-Believers), just as He did in the life of,…Job. Yes, friends,…God; uses us, to perfect every area of our individual lives. And, the trying of our Faith, works patience,…that; we may be perfect and whole, found wanting,…nothing!...

As every one of you men and/or women alike, has received this wonderful gift,…of God’s-Grace; may you be found, ministering the same power,…to one another: as good-stewards of this “manifold-grace”. You see, dear-reader,…when we received it; and made it, our own,…we then became, qualified: and today hold the ability, to dispense it to others!...

We today, have become literally,…”stewards” or “caretakers”; of Grace itself. Our Creator never intended that, we should hoard this Grace up,…only for ourselves. So, dispense this Grace,…unto; the needy around you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4890
https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:24 pm

“TO-YOU,…EARTHEN,…VESSELS!”…

Folks, we ourselves are,…the earthen-vessels. God made a new-creation, to give forth the Light of Glory,…found in His Son’s Face; Christ-Jesus!... The world’s riches, do not mean anything,…for we possess; something that came from Heaven itself. Yes, friends,…we are earthen-vessels; containing a new-life, and it’s up to us,….to let it live and shine-forth: in these present-evil-days!...

Life is cheap, in the eyes of mankind,…and; our days are dark. But, we are lit up with Light,…from on high; by the very Power-of-God, and we can all shine-forth,…to His Glory!... The excellence of this Power, is (Not) of us. We have this treasure in earthen-vessels, so that all boasting,…might be excluded. We might, at times appear,…to be defeated; but rest assured, we are not!...

For, the Son-of-God,…comes-forth; to lead us all, into this spiritual-battle. God forbid that, we should glory,…save; in the cross of Christ!... May we never get away, from the simplicity of His Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... In this Great-House, there are not only vessels of gold,…and silver; but also of honor. So, let us purge ourselves,…from all impurity; so that we may be fit, for occupying our Master’s-House!...

Set aside some time, so that you might be taught something,…of real lasting value. God is preparing His people. There is much purpose in this separation. There is one great-adversary, Satan,…who; goes about as a roaring-lion, seeking whom he may devour,…and: he does all that he can, to hinder the progress of the believer!...

Who of us, will win Christ,…as our Bridegroom?... Who of us, is striving to present our bodies,…a living sacrifice; holy and acceptable unto His Father-in-Heaven?... Please know that, this is our reasonable service. And, be (Not) conformed to this present world,…but; be transformed by the renewing of your minds. It’s the only way, to prove what is that good and acceptable,…and perfect; will of Almighty-God!...

This battle we fight, is spiritual,…as our fleshly bodies; constantly wars against, our spirit. But, if we walk in the Spirit,…we shall have; the mastery over the flesh. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:42 pm

“THE-EXCELLENCY,…OF-THIS,…POWER!”…

We believers, hold no discord. Our Light is not hidden under a bushel. Things begin to take place, when the saints pray to Almighty-God!... Through His Son, comes all of His response. And so, filled with this Spirit-of-Truth,…we too; shall speak to all, who will listen. Despite the many times, in our personal lives,…when we are discouraged; and dismayed at our trials, we never-the-less continue going,…to the Son-of-God: in prayer and with much Faith!...

So, lean on me,…when you’re not strong; and I’ll be your friend, who will help you,…carry-on!...

“LEAN,…ON,…ME!”…

He who rules, today,…shall as the Sun;
Only rule,…for one day.
Better to own,…the Way-of-Christ;
And with Him,...to rule, always!...

Rust corrupts,…the sword;
Of those,…tamed-by-fame.
Dust dimming,…every crown;
None may lift,…so high, this Name:
Although time,…may tear-it-down!...

Glad hearts,…that beat today;
Are those which,…have found, their rest.
In yielding, to this,…yoke-of-Christ;
And, by leaning,…on His-Chest!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:12 pm

“PARCHED-PLACES,…AND,…HARDENED-HEARTS!”…

If we lean on mankind, we begin departing from the strong-arm of Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). And, a curse is sure to follow. No doubt, most of us have experienced something of the truthfulness,…of this statement. Mankind is weak, and uncertain in his ways,…knowing that; his very own duration, is short!...

How many of us, have inhabited these (“PARCHED-PLACES,…WITH,…HARDENED-HEARTS”)?... Much like the sage bush-country, much like the uninhabited desert places,…where; nothing useful grows. He or she, who trust in mankind,…is like; such a countryside. Nothing but the shrubbery of worldliness, and sin,…has grown; in many of my previously owned lands!...

Who of us, will recognize today,…that; nothing fruitful nor useful, could ever grow in such a life,…as that?... When men and women, begin to trust only in themselves,…and God comes along; we tend to fail, to see Him coming,…at all. We only lean on each other, until we find out that,…the next person; is only, but,…a broken-reed!...

Nothing broken, could ever heal,…nor help; in any shape, form and/or fashion. Our broken spirit, often derives from our previous failures. Yet, I’ve learned to turn my eyes,…to another source of strength; yes, my help today,…comes: from my Lord, (Christ-Jesus)!... Satan, has blinded me in my past,…but today; The Son-of-God, is getting things,…ready!...

This Saviour, He sometimes moves slowly,…and sows the seed; and little by little, the eyes of the people are opened,…and: they are made hungry, by their need. And, so,…comes thereafter; a mighty-wave of Divine-Power!... Our living-God, moves most sovereignly,…through the works; of His only begotten Son!... Hence, many people around me today,…are getting blessed.

Yet, with all this happening,…how slow; people in general are, to accept the good,…when: they do see it. Yes, folks,…these parched-places; are indeed bare and hot. Our hearts are hardened, to the point that,…nothing further; can grow within our souls. No, nothing good,…can become; of these barren deserts, and stony-hearts!...

Where is our spiritual-life?... Many profess to have a form of religion, even professing to be followers of Jesus-Christ,…but in reality; in experience, they are in a wilderness. Oh, how sad,…to; be religious for years, having a dry profession,…leaning on other men and women; but getting no real spiritual-food, and bringing no Glory-to-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:23 pm

“ARE-YOU,…FEELING,…THE-HEAT?”…

Sometimes, I come with a burning message,…to my local library; where it is here, that I devote several hours of my spare time,…to the sharing: of God’s-Word!... Often, I can hardly wait until it is time to write it down,…feeling; so loaded up, with the Truth!... Sometimes, I am not quite sure what,…to write; but I know my Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth), wants me to share what I receive,…of the Spirit!...

And, so,…I have always; something to write, from His Father’s-Word!... Folks, this word we speak,…brings; much healing to many people. Blessed, are all those men and women,…who, ultimately; trust in this Saviour!... Here lies, our entire attitude,…toward the present; and to the future. Put this down, in your hearts. Yes, let our Lord,…write it there.

Some of us, trust His Father-in-Heaven (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name),…for the present; but entertain alarms, about their future. Friends, real Faith,…never; borrows trouble. The Son-of-God is our truest-hope. Often times, our Creator has to plant us,…in soil; to which we were never, indigenous!...

We (The Faithful-Believers), are most different from the present world. We are (Not) of it, although we are definitely,…in it. We are planted in His Son, Christ-Jesus,…by the living-waters; even the fullness of this truth, keeps our roots and branches,…fresh. We are those, who aren’t easily roasted out,…by our trials; nor do we burn-up, because of our tests!...

Our conflicts, are hot,…with this devil; as we dodge his fiery-darts, constantly. Never are we, completely consumed by our tribulations. Truth be known, we do (Not) see,…the heat of our trials; because we choose instead, to focus on Jesus!... Oblivious to this heat, we become "Triumphantly-Victorious",…as The Son-of-God; makes us the over-comers!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:08 pm

“TO-YOU,…RESURRECTED,…OFF-SPRINGS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, we are likened unto a green leaf,…in that; our truest profession, is the one that reflects our complete dependence on our,…Creator!... This leaf, is an indication of life itself,…but; it is not, the fruit. The leaf often beautifies a tree, it decks it out,…it bespeaks of its goodness; it demonstrates with an unspoken understanding, the productive soil on which this tree of ours thrives,…and it intimates, the very rivers-of-living-waters: by which the tree (meaning us, The Faithful-Believers),…is planted!...

It speaks of the rain that descends, upon our tree,…as we possess a living testimony; about our comforter, the Holy-Spirit!... This Spirit-of-Truth, has been commissioned to reside with much permanence,…down here on earth; and to indwell with all believers, guiding us to our Father’s-Truths!... Our leaf, shall never wither,…as today, we together; speak to others, regarding Christ-Jesus’ Resurrection!...

This quickens our mortal bodies, as our personal testimony never loses its,…true-unction; and our profession, is not in word,…only: but also, in much Power!... We shall not be influenced, by spiritual droughts,…especially when; other churches are losing out, growing cold and becoming worldly,…we (the remnant few): shall go right on, and influence the masses,…with real-truth!...

We, (The followers of Jesus), do not cease,…our ardor; for His living God, and Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). We shall never cease, in yielding the fruit of the Spirit!... For, we were made for this purpose. Never forgetting, that we possess no power,…in ourselves; to throw off, this Enemy!...(Satan, himself).

Yet, we do have a mighty God,…who through His Son; enables us to thwart the schemes, of this Dark-One, and to continue resisting,…his lesser powers. Our Creator sees us, evergreen and fruitful. So, I urge you to begin seeing yourselves,…as the off-springs; of this Resurrection-Life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Remember, that our intercessory prayers for others,...are taking priority; compared to those prayers, we petition to our Lord,...regarding our own wants and desires: He's most prone to respond first and foremost, your petitions regarding all those who surround you. So, keep praying for those you witness,...that; have less than you, and are the truly needy!..

In turn, your own needs,...shall always be met; somehow, somewhere and at sometime,...in: God's own schedule, (and not, in ours)!... Amen.
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:21 pm

"EXPECT,...YOUR,...BLESSINGS!"...

Expect our Supreme-Being to continue His blessings, regarding our newly found encounter...Nothing is by chance, and in due time; we shall reap the worthiness, of our meeting!...Amen.

We are all obligated, with the task of sharing, once we recognize with the passing of time, that gifted indeed, we stand. Nothing is ours, to really claim; we are on borrowed time, itself!...

And true maturing, is the not only determining how to use this borrowed time, but how (Not) to mishandle its fragile and precious value...thank you, for taking this brief moment, to receive me so well…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:49 pm

“PLEASE-OPEN,…YOUR-HEARTS!”…

Please read, (Acts 16:14)…

The things spoken of, by our apostle Paul,…necessitate a revelation. Lydia, heard his words; but our Lord had to perform an operation, so she could understand them. He opened her heart, so that she could understand,…the marvels; of our gospel, which Paul preached!...

This is a continuous work, of the Holy-Spirit!... There must be developments of revelation, according to the measure of growth,…of; each individual believer. We do (Not) see, all the truth,…at conversion; the revelation of Paul’s epistles, unfolds as we are able,…to bear them. How sad though, that some of us,…put our own limits; to this unfolding!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:32 pm

“DON’T-DARE,…ERASE,…THIS!”…

The question many have today is, “have you (Not) known, God?”… There is, in fact,…no excuse; for such questioning, because Almighty-God has (Not) left Himself,…without witnesses. The real problem is, that mankind does not want to know,…Him. Our apostle Paul, was very clear in stating that,…all of creation, itself; is the obvious witness, of God’s own existence!...

It’s He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), who sits upon the circle of this earth,…and the inhabitants thereof; are as grasshoppers,…such is His Magnitude: and vastness. The judges of this earth, are as vanity to Him,…their stock; shall not take root, in the New-Earth,…His mighty-whirlwinds, shall take them all away,…as stubble!...

God’s message is quite clear. These present nations of this earth, are (Not) permanent fixtures on this globe,…as they themselves; seem to imagine. They will come to naught, and they are absolutely nothing,…in comparison; to the Majesty of His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... To whom then, shall we liken our living God?... Who dares, to call themselves,…His equal. None, but Christ,…comes close!...

Many are those, who in their own minds,…have completely erased; the very existence of our Maker!... This very same God, continues to ask,…”Do you really think, that your idolatrous ways (You Hindus, You Catholics, all of you who worship man-made objects);are hidden from Me?”… Did you, who conjured-up such fallacies in your minds,…think that; there would be no judgment, for refusing to acknowledge our God of absoluteness?...

Jesus, may have indeed been commissioned to create all-known things to us,…such as this earth; but His Father-in-Heaven, is the Creator of the ends of this very same earth,…never fainting: neither does He stand, weary. Who of you, will search for such,…understanding?... To him or her, who has no might,…this living God; gives His strength, increasingly so!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers), who wait upon this Heavenly-Father,…of ours; shall one day, mount up on wings-of-eagles. Yes, we are bound to His Son,…by; our excruciating experiences, by our trials and tests,…making us: as One, with His Father!... Just like Jesus, is as One,…with His Father!... Yes, One,…with; their Glorious purposes, for our individual lives!...

Notice well, how Jesus confesses that,…All-Power; is given unto Him, in Heaven and in Earth. But, never forget who bestowed, invoked, and empowered Jesus!... It was and still is today, His Father-in-Heaven!... The very One, in whom we are all,…in “Subjection!”… Including, His only begotten Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:00 pm

“WHERE-ARE-YOU,…IN-THIS-CIRCLE?”…

I see many of you, becoming God’s servants,…ministering faithfully; even during the millennial period. I truly believe our, “Once-Nation-Under-God,”…will continue to manifest; that same Spirit of servitude, which we possess today,…as we: strive in ministering to the rest of this hurting world. Yes, we’ve gone astray,…and all I ask, is that; each and every one of you,…never forget: the outcome of Sodom and Gomorrah!...

Each, doing as they saw fit,…each; believing in their hearts, that they were utterly free,…to do so: when folks, our very lives are (Not) ours,…to claim. You deceive even yourselves, if you believe otherwise. You had no say-so, when you entered this world. You’ll have no say-so, when you leave it. But, what shall you do and say,…while; you are here?... This will determine, where you will end up!...

Just like there are many positions, ranks, and levels of individuals down here on Earth,…the same; is most true, of our celestial-realm. Yes, friends,…there’s; a definite rank-n-file, in the hereafter. Many, are simply interested in getting in,…and so; they go no further, than to profess Jesus’ Name as their personal,…Saviour!...

Others, much like me,…are interested; in the day after, we get inside these Heavenly-Gates!... And, in what our delegated tasks,…shall be; will we be, leading others,…or: still holding the position, of followers?... Let’s remember that, to whom much is given,…much also is expected; of him or her. Where’s your piece in this purposeful-puzzle?...

Let us come near, together,…to this Judgment; it’s payday for some of us, and not necessarily chastisement,…as so many preachers: scare us into believing. It is your voice, which shall and needs to be heard,…the most; where is your approach?... Come along with me, and together we shall pass-safely,…through; all the pitfalls, of these present-dark-days!...

Our Creator, shall carry us,…when; we are not able to navigate, on our own two feet,…during: this devastating times. Yes, let us all,…be; in harmony (Not) only with our living-God, but with ourselves,…and: let us become the builders, which we were intended to be!... Let’s submerge these others, with God’s-Word!...

Notice well, how all things are to be ultimately done,…in the Name of; The Father, The Son and The Holy-Spirit!... Yes, folks. Three separate entities, all uniquely proper, all possessing their very own Glory, Honor and position,…within; the Heavenly-Bodies!... They are (Not), One in the same person,…as the “Trinity-Doctrine”; would have you believe!... No sir, each is crowned-in-glory,…just like you and I; shall be also, crowned-in-glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4905

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:41 pm

“NO-WORRIES,…JUST-BE-STILL”…

Though Jesus’ disciples were seasoned fishermen, they were terrified the day a storm threatened to swamp their boat. They were following Jesus’ instructions. Why was this happening?...(see, Mark 4:35-38). He was with them, but He was asleep at the stern of the craft. They learned that day, that it is not true that,…when we do, as our Lord says; there will be no storms, in our personal lives!...

Yet, because He was with them,…they also learned that; storms don’t stop us, (the Faithful-Believers),…from getting to where our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth): wants us to go. Whether the storm we encounter today, is the result of a tragic accident,…a loss of employment; or some other trial, we can be confident that all,…is not lost!...

Folks, our Pilot can handle the storm. He will get us home. What storms are you, (dear-reader and friends), encountering today?... Perhaps you have lost a loved-one, or are facing illness. Perhaps you are having difficulty, finding a job. Ask our Lord, to strengthen your faith and take you safely through,…the storm; to the other side!...

Yes, friends,…we; don’t need to fear any storms, with Jesus as our Anchor!... Jesus’ calming of the storm, (see, Mark 4:35; 5:1); is a remarkable witness to the Power, of His Father-in-Heaven,…bestowed upon His only begotten Son!... For, Jesus spoke directly to the storm,…threatening the ship; He and His disciples were in!...

He rebuked the wind, and the waves,…and said; “Quiet!... Be still”…(4:39). Yes, folks,…the Greek word used here for “still”; denotes the muzzling of a hostile animal. When we are overcome with worries, and concerns,…we can trust that; our Powerful Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will still our fears,…through His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:27 pm

“LET’S-GET,…THIS-FACT,…STRAIGHT!”…

Did you know, that Almighty-God has built into His creation,…a cycle of rest and renewal?... What looks like death to us, is rest to Him. And just as rest is preparation for renewal, death is preparation for Resurrection!... I love watching the woods awaken, every spring-season,…for it reminds me that; death is a temporary condition, and that its purpose is to prepare for new life,…yes, a new beginning; for something even better!...(see, John 12:24).

Yes, friends,…our living-God; is in the business of keeping all-things, most Alive!... And after the pain of death, He promises a Glorious Resurrection,…for those; who believe in His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Let’s take the event, in our Holy-Scriptures when Martha,…the sister of Lazarus; said the following words, “But I know that even now, God will give You (Martha speaking to Jesus),…whatever You ask!”…(read, John 11:22). Funny, how so many of you,…who believe in a “Triune-God”; can’t see that our apostle John, in chapter One of His written book,…was speaking in a figurative-manner; when He mentions that God, is the Word,…then; John in the same sentence, changes over to say that the Word,…”was-with-God”…

Yet, in this same book,…here we have John; clearly stating what others believe to be most true, that unequivocally,…Jesus is the Son-of-God!...(see, John 11: 27)… Which is it folks, is Jesus the Messiah?... Answer: Of course He is, but being our appointed Saviour,…does (Not) make Jesus, automatically; our living-God!... All the contrary, He was commissioned by His God and His very own Father-in-Heaven,…to this all important, monumental-task; of becoming His Father’s,…“Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

So, again,…I bring you another example; for you all (The Faithful-Believers) to contemplate, and reflect well,…on. Jesus, was always in complete “Subjection”, to His God and His very own Father-in-Heaven!... Only, when others are speaking,…do we often see Jesus; being made out to be, more than the only begotten,…of His Father!... Remember always, that in the spiritual-realm,…there are many powers and principalities; in high-heavenly-places!...

Yet, they are all in complete and total “Subjection”,…to; our Most-High-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). I for one, take Jesus for His words,…when He, most emphatically states; that His Father is Greater than He!... Amen.

May we all, continue to prayerfully seek to decipher and correctly position,…both literal and/or figurative speech; in their proper-place. Jesus, today sits at His Father’s right-hand,…and (Not); on God’s very own Throne!... He was empowered, bestowed, invoked and exalted,…to an extremely high, spiritual position; one that He did not possess, prior to His accomplished deeds!... (Otherwise, why use the word,…”exalted?”).

In closing, folks,…because of Jesus’ total obedience, to His Father’s will; He was recompensed and given even,…the very keys: to our New-Heavens and our New-Earth, (yet future). Yes, He shall rule over us,…as our King!... But, it is His Father’s-Kingdom,…at hand; which Jesus always, preached. This Divine Dominion, is His Father’s,…of which our Jesus; has been so Gracious appointed, King to preside over the remnant-subjects,…of David’s descendants!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:32 pm

“READ-THIS,…WITH,…SPIRITUAL-CLARITY!”…

We are all, like sheep gone astray. We have all, at some time or another,…turned to; our own ways. We stray in many ways, desiring and doing what displeases our Creator,…often times, even; hurting other people, by our conduct and being completely distracted,…from: otherwise spending some quality time, with The Son-of-God,…in His Father’s-Word!...

Could it be, simply because we are too busy,… or lack interest?... Let us remember our Good-Shepherd, who calls us back to safe pastures,…that we might; follow His Father’s-Ways, more closely!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are the Shepherd of my soul, please help me to stop wandering-about. I’m truly most grateful, that You’re always seeking me,…to bring me back; to Your Father’s-Fold!”… Amen.

Folks, if you want the Son-of-God,…to lead you; just be willing, to follow. May we never fail to see, that we all desperately need,…to recognize the depth and passion; of His Father’s, rescuing Love!...

Dear-reader and friends, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…lived on this earth; and for 33 years, He shared in our humanity. He was made like us, (by His God, and His Father-in-Heaven); fully human, in every way…(see, Hebrews 2:17). So, the Son-of-God,…really knows; what it’s like to live, in a human body on this earth!...

He understands the struggles we face, and comes alongside us,…with; much understanding and encouragement. He could have, very easily avoided the torture of that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Yet, He didn’t. He focused on obeying, His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... It was through His death, that Jesus broke the power of Satan,…and freed us; The Faithful-Believers!...

Yes, friend,…today; we are freed, from our fear-of-death.

Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You, for walking in our shoes,…and; for being with us. May we experience Your presence, each and every day. For, I know,…You; understand me, completely!”… Amen.

Just read, (Hebrews 2:10-18)… Here you will see, that it’s all about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Verse (10) reads, “In bringing many sons and daughters, (that’s referring to you and me, folks); to glory, it was fitting that God, (Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven),…for whom and through whom; everything exists, should make the pioneer of their Salvation, (speaking of Jesus’ position, as our pioneer): perfect, through what He, (speaking about Jesus),…suffered!”

It’s God’s will, that Jesus be our Pioneer!... Also, that He be appointed and commissioned,…to do all the suffering; on our behalf. We are the children of God, given to Jesus,…by; His God and Father-in-Heaven. Read well, (verse 17)… It says that, “For this reason, He (meaning Jesus), had to be made like them, (meaning us, fleshly humans); fully human in every way, in order that He (Jesus),…might become a Merciful and Faithful: High-Priest, in service to God. And, that He (Jesus), might make atonement for the sins of the people!”…

Clearly, our apostle Paul,…knew that; Jesus-of-Nazareth, was commissioned by our Heavenly-Father,…to be our: High-Priest!... Yet, many of you are still calling Him,…God; Himself!... Jesus is our Mediator, able to stand before and between us,…and our Creator; His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Even today, Jesus continues to make intercession,…for us; so that His Father, can extend His boundless Grace,…unto: our undeserving selves!...Amen.

Get it right, folks. Jesus, is and always shall be,…the Glorified; Son-of-God!... Amen. And, never has been nor ever will be,…mistaken by us; the true-believers, as being erroneously called,…God!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:07 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-YOU,…TOO!”…

“May we find our peace, and purpose in You,…Sweet-Jesus; and share You with others, today, tomorrow,…and forever!”… Amen.

Folks,…true freedom is found; in knowing and serving the Son-of-God!... Notice well, by reading in the book of Matthew (chapter 10:26-32)… In verse 32, it reads: “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father-in-Heaven!”…

Jesus, always distinguishes Himself,…as being separate, unique and proper; aside and apart, from His Father-in-Heaven!... In fact, Jesus always demonstrates a submissive posture towards His Father,…always living His life; in complete and total “Subjection”, to His God,…and His Father!...

Today, because of His Son’s accomplished deeds,…our Creator; will never despise a broken, and contrite heart. Real sorrow for sin, involves adopting His Father’s view of what we’ve done,…seeing it; as clearly wrong, disliking it,…and not wanting it: to continue!...

Friends, when we are truly broken,…over our sin; His Father, (through His Son), puts us back together…(see, 1st John 1:9). This forgiveness produces a fresh sense of openness, with our Maker,…and it’s the ideal starting point; for praising His only begotten Son!...

Dear-reader, humility is the right response to God’s holiness. And praise, is our heart’s response to His Merciful,…and Gracious-Love!...

“Heavenly-Father, help me never to excuse or minimize my sin. Please meet me in my brokenness, and let nothing hold me back, from praising Your Son’s Name,…of Jesus!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…praise; is the song, of a soul,…set-free!...

Dear God in Heaven,…”Thank-You for the good-news of Your Son. Give us the courage to act, on what we know to be true,…and to accept the Salvation; offered through His shed and atoning-blood. Thank-You that, You will give us the strength,…to act; on these facts!”… Amen.

In closing, don’t deprive yourselves of believing in our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…and you too; will be, Saved!...(read, Acts 16:31).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com