Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:37 pm

“THIS-GOES,…WAY-BEYOND,…OUR-SENSES!”…

Please note in the book of Mark, in (chapter 10:18)… It reads, “Why do you call Me (Jesus, speaking), good?”... Yes, Jesus answered. “No one is good, except God (His Father-in-Heaven),…alone!”.

Notice well, that Jesus is always second to His Father’s own Authority,…by His own admission; and countless professions. Always, our Lord takes a back-seat,…to His Father-in-Heaven!... He recognizes that, only His God and His Father,…is Good!... This then, is most obvious to me,…that; if the Son-of-God, says so,…then: I shall unequivocally agree!...

Our living-God, is (Not) an Author of confusion. He is a Supreme-Being, who cannot deny Himself,…otherwise; He cannot be, this Holy and Sanctified God,…we profess. So, if Jesus were to be God,…Himself; He would have told us, so!... Otherwise, He declares Himself a liar,…simply because; of the apparent inconsistencies found, throughout our Holy-Scriptures!... There would be no reason under the Heavens, for Jesus to deny,…His Supremacy!...

All the contrary, Jesus incessantly claims,…complete and total; “Subjection”, to this Most-High-God!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). Is our Bible, the infallible Word-of-God?... You bet,…it is. But, mankind has delved his wicked hands,…in the transcribing; in the translating of it, by the scribes-of-old,…influenced and demanded: by the very kings-of-old, they all served,…with much loyalty!...

Let us never forget, “Constantine” the Roman-Emperor who embraced Christianity,…300 years; after the death of our Lord. These were pagan societies, idolaters by practice. They simply added our Jesus, unto their already existing entourage,…of lesser-gods. Bringing you to date, with our modern-world,…we today; have the greatest deceptive belief, keeping millions duped,…called: “The Trinity-Doctrine!”…

To say that Jesus, took a lowly position as a human-being,…is most true; but this does (Not) make Him, out to be God,…because of this known fact: all the contrary, Jesus was Created by the very same God,…we worship. When God said, “Let us make mankind, in (Our) own image!,”…who do you suppose; was there, alongside of God?... Answer: It was Jesus, all along,…of course!...

It wasn’t the Angelic realm, because Jesus was made a little higher than the Angels,…in His rank-n-file; and we humans, are known to be a little-lower,…than these Angelic-Beings!... So, by process of elimination,…God and His Son, Jesus; have been together, since before our own,…early beginnings. Remember, folks,…our Bible starts on page one; by saying,…”In the beginning!”…

But, this doesn’t relate to the beginning of all-things,…no sir; this statement refers to the specific beginnings, of mankind only… There have been other things, created before us,…and I’m sure; after us, as well. For, we worship a living God,…ever creating; ever expanding, never growing wearing of His vast,…creations!...

I pray,…”That we all come to reduce, that creation goes way beyond our five-senses. Science today, has admitted that,…there are vast Universes; beyond our ability to count and/or conceive. Such, is the magnitude of our One,…living-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4905

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:26 pm

“THIS-IS,…WHAT-I-ASK,…OF-YOU!”…

All I ask, is that you don't forget to ask yourself,...who is saying, what about Jesus?... When you review carefully, and notice well,...Jesus' own words; He never once, declares Himself to be,...God!... Those identifying Jesus as God, are using figurative language, due to their adoration for the Son-of-God!...

And, to some degree, I can relate to such expressive language, after all; no one else has ever been able to replicate, Jesus' accomplished deeds,...even that: of raising the Dead!... But, let's remember that, Jesus was bestowed, invoked, empowered and recompensed,...all done; by His Father-in-Heaven!...

Jesus, admits to never doing anything out of His own accord,…and that all-things, which He has taught us; are the very same things, which He, Himself,...has been taught: by His Father!... I respect your opinion, if it happens to differ from mine,…but I do (Not), share the same viewpoint; as the general masses, of today’s modern-society!...

My whole reason for making my presence known here, is to guide others outside the box,...to decipher well; to examine who is saying what, of whom?... We aren't going to cover all aspects of this very old subject-matter, with a few paragraphs full of each other's opinions...but, I am convinced that; Jesus, always insist that,…"My Father is Greater than I"...

And, so,...I simply believe; the very Son-of-God!... Yes, folks,…I take Him; for His Word!... I can only encourage you, to visit my link and to take some careful time to read well,…all the various facts that; I bring about in the Light of God's-Word!...

I'm not looking for everyone to agree with me, I only pray that others exercise their God-given ability to question,…research well and reduce; only after a complete study and not short-versions, of one or two verses per week,…spoon-fed by preachers; who follow institutional guidelines, because otherwise they will lose out on their monetary funds,…and support: of the masses!... Perhaps then, you too,…will see; what I see.

Let's never forget that Jesus Himself, was against the Pharisees and Sadducees of His Days!... He came to fulfill His Father's will, never His own!...Jesus will always be the only Begotten Son of God!... His rightful position, place, honor and glory,...has been exalted; by His Father-in-Heaven!...

In my opinion, they are (Not) three persons in one. I don't limit my living God, this way; my God cannot be confined within mankind's "Pandora's-Box" of treasured-tricks!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:17 pm

“WHY-AREN’T,…WE-TALKING,…ABOUT-THIS?”…

Dear-reader and friends,…you and I are; also One,...in Spirit; One in Faith, One in Unity, One in Cause, One in wanting everyone to come to repentance and receive the free-gift of Salvation, from our Heavenly-Father...

So, yes,...Jesus; also spoke in figurative language. Indeed, He is One with His God and His Father,...as the Holy-Spirit; indwells with all believers, and this also makes us,...One-in-Spirit!...

Yet, like two snow-flakes are never exactly the same,...yet, each one; is made up of, the same constituents found in frozen water,...so are we, (The Faithful-Believers): all One-in-mindset...

My whole point, is to have the ability to decipher well...and to keep all things in their proper perspective; and context. “When you've seen me, you've seen the father!”,...if and when people see Christ-Jesus, for who He really is, (The Son, and Not the Father); then perhaps they will also come to see Him, in His simplicity, no longer becoming the “stumbling-block”; for which we have been, so warned about.

Have you never heard, of the common-cliche',...that goes like this: "Why, He's the spitting image of His Father!"...again; this is a figure-of-speech, merely an expression. Jesus, represents His God and His Father in unmatched ways,…obedient to the last letter; like no one else, has ever been able to replicate....yet: this does (Not) make Jesus, God,...Himself!...

And, as for Philip, Jesus was frustrated to witness that He (as the Son-of-God),…was not being recognized; for His commissioned work, all that time that each disciple spent,…walking, eating, sleeping with our Lord,...yet: they still questioned at times, His true-role!...

That special role, being to fulfill His Father's will,…as humanity's; "Sacrificial-Lamb!"...

As for (John 1:1), in that same verse,…you have grammatical errors; abounding....The Word was God, and it also reads that,...the Word was "with",...God!...

I'm sorry, but I denote a “typo”; perhaps intentionally inserted throughout the ages, by the very scribes-of-old,…influenced and commanded: by the very kings which they served, to create dubious-deeds, fulfilling their hidden-agendas. Any English major, could comment on this,…perhaps!...

You are either, God or you are,..."with" God; but, you cannot be both,...in the same sentence-structure. Only by visiting my link, and taking more time than we can spend here today,...and reading, various of my passages; will you begin to denote that, I only desire for others to diligently seek,…examine, and really question their religious-leaders; sit with the various denominational groups, and spend some real time reducing, as I have. Only, the "Spirit-of-Division"; and the "Spirit-of-Stupor",...is what exists within the masses today, in many of our mainstream churches: as their true-common-denominator!...

Many, (not all), are currently kept in complete and total "derision"; and this is done, by the very hand of Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)...because these very same, refuse to believe the real truth, and rather freely and willingly choose to believe,...lies!...

Institutional religion is what Jesus' abhorred, the most in His day. In closing, thank you for your courage to consider my viewpoint,…and fresh-perspective on this old subject-matter; and for your courage to speak-up. And, although our opinions may indeed differ,…never-the-less, in Love; I respect your opinion, even if I do (Not) share in the same...

In Love, we are to come together,...illuminated in our Lord's Light; He came to be the "Way",...and (Not) our destination: Jesus' ministry was and still is, a ministry of "Reconciliation"; His biggest desire, is to reconcile mankind,...back unto a nearness: with His God and His Father-in-Heaven!...Amen.

But, folks,...don't deny the Son; His all too important role, as His Father's "Sacrificial-Lamb!"... And, don't forget that mankind cannot see God, while still in the flesh,...and still live; to tell about it. This is most biblical, and has (Not) changed,...one-iota. Jesus, is our High-Priest, Jesus is our Mediator,...who still; even today, makes constant intercession for us wretched-sinners,...allowing our prayers: to reach His Holy-Father!...Amen.

But, Jesus is (Not),...God; Himself!... Let's not deny the Father,...His Son's sacrifices; we make void and annul, the very terms of our Creator,…if we turn a blind eye; to His own pain, experienced and suffered,…those three (3) hours: while He distanced Himself,...from His only begotten, Son!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:59 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-SPIRITED,…INTERACTION!”…

A common hindrance in prayer is the feeling that, no one is listening. We feel like the parent, who is talking to his teenager,…while; he or she, is texting. Or the wife, who tries to talk to her husband,…while; he is watching a game. No feedback, no response, not even an occasional,…”Uh-huh!”…

But, prayer is (Not) a one-way conversation. It is intended to be a spirited interaction, between us and a loving “Supreme-Being”,…with whom we; have an intimate and growing relationship. It’s not merely, what we say to Almighty-God,…it is responding thoughtfully; to what He is saying to us, through His Word!...

To grow in your intimacy, with our living-God,…try this. Read a passage of Scripture. Ask your Maker, to help you discover the interests,…of His own heart. Then respond privately, silently, quietly and inwardly,…from your own heart; to what you are receiving, in the Spirit!...

As we interact with Him, through His written Word and with much supplication and praying,…we (The Faithful-Believers); will begin to discover what our Heavenly-Father, is doing in our own personal lives. Folks, prayer is (Not),…a one-way, conversation!... Amen.

Life itself, often seems straight-forward,…in the laws of the Old-Testament. Obey God and get blessed. Disobey Him and expect trouble. It’s a satisfying theology. But, is it that simple?... Tell me, dear-friends,…why do our hearts need; constant strengthening?... Answer: Because doing the right thing, may require courage and perseverance!...

The character of “Job”, found in the pages of our Holy-Scriptures… got the starring role; in a cosmic-tragedy. His crime?... He (was) blameless, and upright…(see, Job 1:8). Joseph, falsely accused of attempted rape,…languished in prison for years; to serve His living-God’s, good purposes…(read, Genesis 39:19; 41;1). And Jeremiah was beaten, and put in stocks…(Jeremiah 20:2). What was the prophet’s offense?... Telling the truth, to rebellious people!...(see, Jeremiah 26.15).

Life, is not simple,…and God’s ways; are not our ways. Making the right decision, may come at a cost. But, in God’s eternal plan,…His blessings arrive; in due time.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for the examples of courage and obedience in Your Father’s-Word. Help us learn, from other’s mistakes,…and from their supposed wise choices; as we make our Choice, to only serve You,…as: our appointed King!”… Amen.

Folks, God helps those,…who depend completely, and totally on; His only begotten Son,…(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM!”…
(FOR-ENGLISH,…SPEAKING-SAINTS)

VOLUME V

The pride of those, whom society declares as small,…is to always; speak of things, that involve answering “Yes”. And, in contrast,…those; whom we deem to being “Big”, never really utter “yes”,…to the things: that truly matter, in this present-age.

Anger, is (Not) an expression,…as much as; it is a swelling of sorts, of our inner-soul. And, all-things that appear swollen,…tend to give-off; the impression of being “Big”, but truly I say,…that: even this, is simply the evidence of an unsound-mind.

Gold, is likened to our women,…in that; although we men, often speak ill of them,…they: remain most desirable. As acid, serves to prove the purity of Gold,…so does Gold; serve to prove, mankind’s truest and corrosive nature. Yes, folks,….Gold; although the finest of all metals, is also the greatest of all,…corruptors!...

One ill-spoken word, can hurt more profoundly,…than; any double-edged sword. Humanity, holds over the “Beast-of-Burden”,…the advantage; of the spoken-word. But, the animal world is preferred,…when; our words become scarce, lacking in good-intentions. Speech has been gifted to mankind, by Almighty-God,…for; the expressing of our inner-thoughts. But, words are much like,…the leaves, on a tree; when in abundance, very little fruit is present,…between them!...

Discretion with words, is worth more than,…eloquence. Of, those who are infatuated with their own words,…we cannot expect; any real good-works. And, those who imply many words,…to explain themselves; of these, be very wary,…because; they are like, the Octopus,…who: hides his true-presence, in much ink!...

Often times, the words that we should have used,…while, in the Spirit; don’t present themselves, until it is,…much too late. Our greatest passions, are sometimes seen,…as; incurable diseases. And, the things that could come to cure,…our passions; is often termed, as truly dangerous, detrimental,…and: most deleterious, to our inner-spirit!...

Yet, the lack-of-passion,…results in stupidity. These passions, I speak of,…when, well-honed; and finely polished, can then be called,…devotions. Yes, friends,…passions; are ever present, even within those whom,…have renounced them. Those of us, who flee sin,…simply because; it is prohibited, inwardly remains the truest of sinners!...

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,….why is it; that we wretched-sinners, spend all of our lives,…sinning; to only then, begin confessing,…over and over, again and again?... Even though, I may remain alone,…I shall never; relinquish my free-will thoughts. The independence of my thoughts, is like the noblest of all,…aristocrats.

We own, our inner-thoughts,…on which ground; germinates nothing estranged, although the very execution,…of our inner-thoughts: may indeed be, very foreign to all of those who surround us. And, in closing,…remember always; that forgiveness is the truest-form of revenge, for all good men and women,…alike!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:27 pm

“MY-HOME,…IS,…ON-HIGH!”…

Lord, grant me Grace,…thru this day;
To walk straight,…this narrow Way.
To do, whatever,…in Your sight;
Is good, just,…and right!...

With bodies, that won’t,…grow old;
We’ll reign with Christ,…thru years, untold.
Precious, these thoughts,…of what, we’ll be;
With Jesus, thru,…all Eternity!...

Fill each heart,…and reign, not alone;
Breaking idols,…we have known.
Lead us to,…confession true;
Give us strength,…Your will, to do!...

Something happens,…when we pray;
Take my place,…and therein, stay.
Wrestle on, till break,…of day;
Let us,…ever pray!...

Don’t hide your sins,…nor, cover-up;
Pretending always,…there’s nothing wrong.
Instead confess,…and repent;
As He fills,…our hearts, with song!...

I see others,…with lands, and gold;
I think of Christ’s promise,…to me: of wealth, untold.
Count your blessings,…those, money can’t buy;
Our reward, is Heaven,…our Home, is on High!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4920

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:51 pm

“NO-WORRIES,…JUST-BE-STILL”…

Though Jesus’ disciples were seasoned fishermen, they were terrified the day a storm threatened to swamp their boat. They were following Jesus’ instructions. Why was this happening?...(see, Mark 4:35-38). He was with them, but He was asleep at the stern of the craft. They learned that day, that it is not true that,…when we do, as our Lord says; there will be no storms, in our personal lives!...

Yet, because He was with them,…they also learned that; storms don’t stop us, (the Faithful-Believers),…from getting to where our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth): wants us to go. Whether the storm we encounter today, is the result of a tragic accident,…a loss of employment; or some other trial, we can be confident that all,…is not lost!...

Folks, our Pilot can handle the storm. He will get us home. What storms are you, (dear-reader and friends), encountering today?... Perhaps you have lost a loved-one, or are facing illness. Perhaps you are having difficulty, finding a job. Ask our Lord, to strengthen your faith and take you safely through,…the storm; to the other side!...

Yes, friends,…we; don’t need to fear any storms, with Jesus as our Anchor!... Jesus’ calming of the storm, (see, Mark 4:35; 5:1); is a remarkable witness to the Power, of His Father-in-Heaven,…bestowed upon His only begotten Son!... For, Jesus spoke directly to the storm,…threatening the ship; He and His disciples were in!...

He rebuked the wind, and the waves,…and said; “Quiet!... Be still”…(4:39). Yes, folks,…the Greek word used here for “still”; denotes the muzzling of a hostile animal. When we are overcome with worries, and concerns,…we can trust that; our Powerful Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will still our fears,…through His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:30 pm

“WHO-DO-YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

Who of us, hasn’t suffered the loss of many things?... Yet, we (The Faithful-Believers),…count them all; as rubbish, that we may ultimately gain,…Christ-Jesus!... Dear-reader and friends, let your Light shine-forth,…before others, today; especially unto those who are the undecided. For, we are those,…who; are well able to comfort those, in any trouble,…with: the very same comfort, we have received,…from our Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

It’s just what you and I, need the most… True service, to one another,…in complete humility. The Son-of-God, through His accomplished works,…has today; granted us (His Followers), a new beginning,…to rebuild and repair: our own ruins. As we pray for each other, continually,…let us never forget that; surrender and obedience to His Father’s-Word, is most necessary!...

I personally, possess no greater Joy,…than to hear; that you children-of-God, are walking in these truths. Won’t you be the voice, of encouragement,…to someone else, today?... Yes, we,…His first-born-fruits; shall inherit a double-portion, of our Heavenly-Father’s Loving-Spirit!... He, through His Son,…will (Not); forget you nor me!...

So, encourage one another,…of this; never ending Love!... His Father’s-Word, is our double-edged Sword!... And, with it,…we; shall cut-down our biggest Adversary, Satan,…himself. Jesus-of-Nazareth, has led us to His Father’s own,…compassion; one that is never failing. This compassion is fresh and new, every morning. Great, is His Father’s-Faithfulness!...

Our living-God, abounding in this unfathomable Love,…didn’t send His Son (Jesus); into our world, to condemn us,…but rather: to Save us, thru His shed and atoning-blood. Let’s (Not) annul, nor make void His Father’s very own terms,…by erroneously calling Jesus; God,…Himself!... Please examine, research, and read-well,…our Holy-Scriptures!..

Remember, “who” is saying “what”,…about “whom”; is it Jesus speaking, or is it someone else,…speaking about, Jesus?... Even when Jesus speaks, Himself,…He also uses metaphors; figurative-language, as well as,…literal-speech. But, please,…study well; don’t be led astray, by the various wolves in sheep’s clothing,…that abound behind: our modern-day-pulpits!...

Let’s be Ambassadors of this Love!... But, let’s get the whole story straight,…about; the Kingdom-of-God!... Everybody out there, is repeating cliché’s and popular phrases,…even quoting Scripture; without taking a moment, to question,…“who” is expressing “what”: about “whom”.

Notice well, that when Jesus speaks,…He always takes a back-seat; to His Father-in-Heaven!... Only when He uses terms like, “My-Father”,…can we take Him; literally. When Jesus uses words like, “The-Father”,…and “If-you’ve seen”; these are less personal, and were never meant to be,…emphatic statements.

Example: “The Father and I, are One!”… Yes, folks,…One in many things; One in Spirit, One in Cause (wanting us all, to come to repentance and receive this free Salvation); One in Unity, One in mindset. But, never have they been,…One in the same person, (de-facto)!...

Example #2: “If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… Yes, folks,…”If”; this is the very same word, present even in our other vocabulary-word of,…“Life”… (If-you’ve-seen), is very circumstantial,…and (Not); an emphatic statement. Many people, even today,…cannot see Jesus, clearly; for who He is. The Son-of-God!... They have believed many lies, spoon-fed by false-Christ’s!...

Never forget, Jesus was always against,…institutionalized-religion; mine is a reality, rather than a religion,…what I practice: my Faith, and my hat,…are both hung, on Jesus’ words. When He tells me, that “His Father is Greater than He!”,…I happen to believe Him!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:28 pm

“I-PRAY-THIS,…FOR-YOU,…TODAY!”…

You know what’s very special about us?... Though we have (Not) seen Jesus, we Love Him!... Please notice well, as we read (John 4:34); that Jesus says, “My food, is to do the will of Him (meaning His Father-in-Heaven), who sent Me (Jesus),…and; to finish His (meaning His Father), work!”…

Folks, it can’t be any clearer to me. Jesus, always talks about His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... He didn’t come down to us, on His own accord,…Jesus was commissioned; by His Heavenly-Father, to finish a work (Not) of His own,…but: to finish His Father’s-Work!...

Why, can’t we simply take Jesus’ Word,…on this?... Why, must we continue to be blind,…thinking and believing; what others have so cunningly fabricated, into their pagan beliefs?... Can’t we see, that Satan’s Greatest Deception,…lies within; the very mainstream churches of this modern-area?... My focus, God willing,…is to; continue to strive, in bringing you the countless examples within our Holy-Scriptures,…that: emphatically and unequivocally prove, that Jesus is the Son-of-God!... And, (Not),…God; Himself!... Amen.

He did nothing, other than to please His Father!... All that Jesus has taught, He Himself learned,…from His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... I know this to be most true, simply because Jesus’ own words,…confess it so!... Folks, it’s all about His Father’s Love and Mercy,…for all who; are lost even as they attend, these institutionalized organizations,…thinking themselves: to be Saved!...

We are all, in need of His Father’s-Saving-Grace,…and forgiveness!... Jesus, was and still is,…always; in His Father’s care, as we are,…also. Nothing is easy, folks. Yet, hard-work on your part,…always pays-off; we draw divine-dividends, in the end. Jesus-of-Nazareth, is our spiritual-food,…feeding our empty and stony-hearts; to satisfy our souls, with His Father’s-Word!...

The Son-of-God, leads us to His Father’s-Wisdom!... It’s all done, by the very guidance of The Holy-Spirit, who has been appointed to us,…by Jesus, Himself; as our personal Comforter. This Spirit, (who is a separate entity, unto Himself, as is Jesus and as is,…God); leads us to God’s-Truths!... We (The Faithful-Believers), celebrate our relationship with the Son-of-God,…by; living daily in His Father’s-Love!...

The same Love, His Father shares with Jesus,…we; in turn share, with each other. The Godhead, is a definite “rank-n-file”,…within the celestial-realm. We worship a living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); yes, a God of much order and absoluteness. Precision, is part of His Prized-Principles!...

The very planets, seemingly are hung on nothingness,…yet; they all hold, their absolute and proper,…positioning and place: within our known Universe. We are all called, by this God,…but; it all happens through the Name of His Son, (Jesus)!... This is God’s own terms and rules, for validating our ticket (if you will),…regarding the entering; into the here-after!...

Jesus, was and still is,…invoked; empowered, commissioned and rewarded,…by His God and His Father: Jehovah!... To Great-Lengths, has been this recompense. All because of Jesus’ exemplary Obedience, in carrying-out the will of His Father, (and not His own will)… The very keys, of our New-Earth and New-Heavens,…has been awarded; to Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

But, it is His Father’s-Kingdom at hand,…of which; Jesus has been crowned King, to preside over. And His subjects, shall be the very descendants of David. Yes, it is David’s Throne,…which has been given; to Jesus, to occupy. And, (Not) God’s own Throne!... Today, Jesus sits at the right-hand of His Father!... Not, on His God’s own Throne!... Until the appointed time and day, of His Father’s further,…revealing.

Our living God, has rescued us by using His Son,…as the much needed; “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… God’s terms, are beyond our own reasoning. Please read, (Matthew 10:32)… Notice well, the clear distinctiveness of these two separate and unique,…entities. They are (Not), two in the same person. Although they are indeed, two in likened,…mindset (only)!...

I pray, that,…”You be able to produce a fresh sense of openness, with Your Creator. He’s the Most-High-God, His Son is,…(Not)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:04 pm

“LET’S-KEEP,…ALL-THINGS,…STRAIGHT!”…

Who of us, today,…can really say; that we find ourselves, rejoicing because of our sufferings?... Our apostle Paul, suffered because of his spreading,…of our gospel; can’t we be brave enough, to do the same?... What really matters, to us?...

It is all too easy, whether in business, family,…or church; to view others, from the perspective of how they can benefit us. We value them, for what we can get from them,…rather than; focusing on how we can serve them, in Jesus’ Name!...(see, Phil. 2:3-4).

People are not to be used, for our own benefit. Because we are loved, both by God, and by His Son,…we; can learn, to love one another. Their Love is the Greatest-Love, of all.

Teach me, Sweet-Jesus,…”To see people, as Your Father-in-Heaven,…does; bearing Your image, being worthy of Your Love and His,…and: needing His care, as You (Jesus),…need Your Father’s-Care. May Your Great-Love, find in my heart,…a vessel; through which that Love, can be displayed!”… Amen.

Folks, true Joy comes,…from; putting another’s needs, ahead of our own.

Yes, friends,…our Jesus-of-Nazareth; humbled Himself, like no other,…by; becoming completely and totally obedient to death, all to please His Father-in-Heaven!... Therefore, God exalted His Son,…to; the highest place and gave Jesus, the Name that is above every Name,…that; at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow,…in Heaven: and on earth, and under the earth!...(read, Phil. 2:1-11).

Notice well, that it is the Father,…who; does the exalting, of His only begotten Son!... For those of you, who believe in the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…with all due respects; please realize that, you annul and make void,…the very acts: of our Heavenly-Father!... It is His Son, whom has been exalted. God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His precious and Glorious-Name), already holds the Most-High-Position!...

Yes, folks,…God; doesn’t need to exalt Himself, so He couldn’t possibly be,…Jesus: who was exalted, to a higher realm, one that Jesus had (Not) held,…prior. And, every tongue acknowledges that Christ-Jesus,…is Lord; (Not, God, Himself)!... All done, to the Glory of His God and His Father-in-Heaven!...

Everything in our celestial-realm, has its proper place, order,…and rank; yes folks, there’s God, then there’s His Son,…then: there’s the Holy-Spirit, and the Angels. Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, honor, role,…and Glory!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:44 pm

“CHEW-ON-THIS,…IF-YOU-CAN!”…

Folks, at 56 years young,…today; I can finally share with you all, that slowly,…yes, very slowly; I have seen Almighty-God, reveal to me personally,…in His call. If you look carefully, He calls to us,…in the details; of our everyday lives. In His Grace, my dear friends,…I have learned; that only together, we (The Faithful-Believers),…can truly come: to fully trust, in His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Yes, whatever the outcome,…we depend upon the appointed Saviour; of humanity.

Sweet-Jesus,…”To whom can we go, but to You?... I trust You with my life, and with the very lives of my,…loved-ones. I’m most grateful that, You always hear my cry!”… Amen.

Folks, when this present-life knocks you down,…consider yourself to be; in the perfect position, to pray.

Please notice well, as we together read the following verses,…(Hebrews 4:14-16). Twice mentioned, for emphasis sake,…we have a High-Priest; in Jesus-Christ!... He’s (Not) God, Himself,…as so many of you; continue to erroneously believe. We can approach His Father’s-Throne, because of the finished works,…of this high-priest: the very Son-of-God!... Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

The writer of Hebrews, refers to Jesus as our,…“Great-High-Priest!”… So, why can’t we?... This concept can be difficult to understand, when we are so distanced from the religion,…of ancient Israel. The high-priest was the single representative, who could enter the Holy-of-Holies,…and the very presence of our living-God; to offer sacrifices for the sins of the people!...

And, so,…is today, still the sole-purpose; of our Christ-Jesus!... To be our Mediator, between our Creator,…and us. He’s the only representative, with this given Authority. Given by His Father-in-Heaven!... So, you who believe in the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…please; continue to examine well, research and prayerfully seek the real truth,…of God’s-Word!...

Even though the Word-of-God, exposes our sin (read, Hebrews 4:12-13), we can still confidently come to our Maker,…because His Son, (our High-Priest); has offered Himself, as the ultimate human-sacrifice,…sufficing: our Heavenly-Father’s own criteria. The Mercy and Grace, we receive,…is; the forgiveness of our sins!...

This forgiveness, is offered by God,…through His Son; because of His Son’s accomplished deeds, resulting in complete reconciliation and nearness, once again,…with: the very Giver-of-Life!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

So, in closing,…please, please; do your homework well. Don’t just follow the Smith’s and the Jones, because it’s what everybody else,…is doing; don’t just go with the flow, because it’s popular to believe what you have been spoon-fed,…all these years: dare yourself, to go to great risks,…and at great-lengths, just follow Jesus’ own words!...

Remember, always,…that our Holy-Scriptures; contain many phrases mentioned by, many different people,…all containing: various forms of context, to include both metaphors, figurative and/or literal-language!...

Our apostle Paul, knew that Jesus was the Son-of-God,…our High-Priest; our Mediator, even still today,…making much intercession for us all: unto His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... It’s the only way, our prayers are reaching our Creator,…thru; the shed and atoning-blood, of His only begotten Son!...Amen.

When we begin to erroneously call them, two in the same person,…we; knowingly or not, also begin to make void and annul the very terms,…set-forth: by our Creator, for humanity’s own ultimate,…Salvation!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:24 pm

“LEARN,…TO,…WAIT!”…

Dear-reader and friends, weariness,…whether physical, emotional or spiritual; comes to us all. Our prophet Isaiah, reminds us that although we become tired,…our everlasting God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); the very Creator of the ends of this known earth, will never grow tired or weary!...(see, Isaiah 40:29).

What’s it like, on your journey today,…friend?... If fatigue has caused you, to forget Almighty-God’s presence and Power,…why not pause; and recall His promises. Those who hope in our Maker, will renew their strength.

Thank You, Father-in-Heaven,…”You do not grow weary. Give me the necessary strength, to face whatever situation arises in my personal life,…today!”… Amen.

Folks, I simply want to comfort you today,…with the hope; of our future deliverance and restoration. I speak only, of God’s Sovereignty, Majesty and Loving providential care. Have you a sense of abandonment, today?... I assure you then, that our living God possess the ultimate Power,…to restore us; and will indeed, do so!...

Yes, this omnipotent Creator,…is our source of strength; and calls on all of you, (who may today, be despondent), to persevere in our Faith!... Yes, rise to a new level of personal commitment,…and most importantly; learn to wait for Him, to bring His promises to fulfillment!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:22 pm

“WE,…HAVE,…PURPOSE!”…

Almighty-God has created each of us, for a specific purpose. Primarily, that purpose is to bring honor to Him,…and one way we do that; is by meeting the needs of others…(see, 1st Peter 4:10-11). Please know that, even before we were born,…all the days; were ordained for us, and written down in His Book. Yes, folks,…we are; fearfully and wonderfully made!...

All, to bring Glory to our Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). So, never forget that you and I both,…indeed; have purpose.

Heavenly-Father,…”It often seems that our lives swing from drudgery to challenges, we don’t want. Today, help us to see Your Son Jesus,…in the midst of whatever, faces us. Show us a small glimpse, of the purpose and meaning,…You bring to everything; thru Your only begotten Son!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, please read,…(1st Peter 4:7-11). Notice well, that all our praise with words,…should be used; as one who receives the strength, from Almighty-God who provides all-things,…through His Son, (our Mediator)!...

The end of all things, as we know them today,…is very near; therefore be alert and of sober mind, so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply,…because love; covers a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another, without grumbling!...

Each of you should use whatever gift, you have received from your Creator,…to serve others; as faithful stewards of God’s-Grace, in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as,…one; who speaks the very words of God!... If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength,…that God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); provides, so that in all things,…He: may be praised through Jesus-Christ!...

Notice well, folks,…our praising; is to be done, thru His Son!... But, it is our Father-in-Heaven,…whom; we are to praise the most, for His Grace,…showered unto us. It is what His Son, did constantly!... It should be, what we too,…do. To God, be the Glory and the Power,…forever; and ever!...Amen.

The Son, always Glorified His Father,…it was and still is; all done, for the Glory of our Maker!... May we see this clearly, spiritually and unequivocally…. Folks, alertness and self-control can and will have,…a lasting effect; because it empowers our prayers!...

Step-out of your shell, and with much control,…seek; the Kingdom of God!... All will be given to you, in due time,…and according to the level; of your own, hunger…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:24 pm

“PLEASE-READ,…ALL-THIS,...CAREFULLY!"...

Dear Friends, did you know that,…thousands of slaves; foreigners, revolutionaries, and army deserters were crucified on roadside poles,…as warning to anyone: who dared to defy the power of Rome?...

What irony that Jesus’ death on a Roman cross, turned out to reveal an eternal-glory,…that; made the pride of Rome, look like the momentary beauty of a sunset!...

Who could have imagined that, in the public curse and agony of the cross,…we (The Faithful-Believers); would find the eternal-glory of the Love, presence and Kingdom of our living-God?...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

Who could have foreseen that, all Heaven and Earth would one day sing,…”Worthy is the Lamb, (meaning Jesus-of-Nazareth), who was slain,…to receive Power and Wealth and Wisdom and Strength; and Honor and Glory and Praise!”…(see, Revelation 5:12).

Folks, we make completely void and annul His Father’s very terms,…for humanity’s own Salvation; when we erroneously begin to call Jesus, God,…Himself!... Let’s consider the countless examples I bring you, all throughout our Holy-Scriptures,…which outweighs, the one liner-phrases; the various Christian denominational groups, would have you believe,…as being: the absolute and literal truth, of our Saviour!...

When we take into consideration, all that Jesus incessantly claims,…from His own wording; we must (Not) continue to be ignorant, nor turn a blind-eye to the simplicity-of-Christ!...

Father-in-Heaven,…”Please help us to reflect the heart, of Your Son’s sacrifice for this hurting world. May Your Love, become our Love,…Your life, our life,…and; Your Glory, our never-ending Joy!”… Amen.

Folks, the “Sacrificial-Lamb” who died for us all,…is; God’s only begotten Son!... Don’t depreciate these unmatched sacrifices, by erroneously claiming that Jesus is,…God!... Otherwise, we discard the sufferings of both Father and Son, during those horrendous three (3) hours,…that Jesus hung; on that Roman-Cross!...

Jesus, today,…holds; a much higher-rank and file, than He ever had held,…before; He sits at the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven!... Please read, slowly and most carefully,…(John 17:1-5)…

“Father, (here, Jesus is speaking), the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, (notice well, how Jesus knows He’s the Son, never did He Himself claim to be,…God); that Your Son, (again, Jesus for emphasis sake, clarifies that He is,…The Son; and (Not) God, Himself),…may Glorify You, (meaning, His Father-in-Heaven)!”...

It continues on to read, that His Father-in-Heaven,…granted Jesus; Authority over all people, that He (meaning Jesus, Himself), give eternal-life to all those You (Father), have given Him,…(meaning, His Son). Again, folks,…The Father; gives His Son, a bestowed Authority,…to be exercised: according to His Father’s-Will.

“Now, this is eternal-life, that they know You (the only true God, Jehovah and/or Yahweh); and Jesus-Christ,…whom: You (Father), have sent.” It can’t get any clearer, dear-friends. Even the Son, knows His role and Submissive posture, when compared to His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Why can’t we, get this right,…is beyond; my comprehension!...

“I (Jesus, speaking) have brought You (Father),…Glory on Earth; by finishing the work You (Father), gave me to do.” Again, this is clear-as-day to me. The Son, has obeyed His Father’s will,...which Jesus, was commissioned to complete!...

“And now, Father (Jesus, speaking),…Glorify Me; in Your presence with the Glory, I had with You,…before: the world began!”… Notice well, how the Lamb (Jesus),…as recompense for His absolute obedience; to His God and His Father-in-Heaven, received much Power, Wealth, Wisdom, Strength, Honor, Glory and Praise!...

Folks, in closing,…just know this; that “exaltation is indeed, a promotion for Jesus-of-Nazareth; coming directly from His Father, to His Son!...

Jesus’ model for prayer, in (Matthew 6:9-13); is often referred to as “the Lord’s prayer.” However, these words form a “pattern-for-our-prayers”. Jesus’ prayer in (John 17), might better be called “the Lord’s prayer”, because it is an expression of His heart,…to His Father-in-Heaven; about His own mission (vv.1-10).

His followers (vv. 11-16), and His longing for His people to be One,…with Him and with His God and Father; and with each other, as well (vv.17-26),… This proves that, Jesus, God and we,…are One, indeed; but in mindset, and in Spirit,…and (Not): defacto!...

This prayer reaches its conclusion, with the desire that we (The Faithful-Believers),…know the wonder of Jesus’ Love: “I (Jesus, speaking), have made You (Father), known to them (meaning His followers); and will continue to make You (Father), known in order that the Love You (Father),…have for Me (Jesus): may be in them, (meaning us), and that I myself may be in them!”…

I pray that you, dear-reader and friends,…erase your ignorance; and mature in God’s-Word, once and for all times to come…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:56 pm

“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”

As I studied the dark landscape, of my past,…never had I allowed room; for growth when it came to, my Spiritual senses. Never, had I ever detected,…my breath; becoming larger, just at the thought of an Everlasting existence,…possible: as, I do,…today!...

At 33 years old, (23 years ago),...although I didn’t quite know, the why; I began a turn, becoming clearly-closer to these new paths,…representing publicly: a new me. Inwardly, I was better at rolling with the punches,…not stopping, nor turning around,…to go back; to who, I used to be!...

And, it wasn’t like,…I was planning to actually venture; outside of myself. It was, all the contrary,…I’m speaking of; an inward change.

Yes, folks,…an earnest change; most (“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”).

So, my prayers were closer to: “Lord, help me or, forgive me,…one; of the two!”. Quietly, Jesus began opening my heart,…to this yearning; which moved me.

Everyone but me, would sleep-soundly,…through this era; of mine. Learning to break-away, from tentative crowds,…was no light-duty. Was it, my imagination?... No one, near me,…in those days; seemed able to see anything, let alone,…what I was being given: to spiritually-see.

Yes, friends,…a new beginning; yet, in many ways,…still: my old self!...

The closer I got, to reaching 42 years of age,… the more; Jesus’ Light-of-Truth, appeared to be silhouetting,…my persona. I saw nothing else, at 42,…and guessed; it was still, several years away,…before I could truly: begin to blossom, within this newfound,…Faith!...

You see,…dear-reader and friend; I was born, a late bloomer. Perhaps, in hind-sight,…all, to my advantage; as I, today,…enjoy the fruits; of my Spiritual-Laboring. What has always looked, merely bright,…from a distance; today, has become more distinct,…in its colors. Such, has been,…the growth; of my understanding.

I seemed in pain, much like everyone else,…but; by working with my Lord’s, (Jesus),…Word; I have been, as if invigorated,…by: my trials and tests.

Who, I battle against the most,…even today; is the very same, who first came,…as a lying snake; then later, he approached me,…as a roaring lion; and, finally now,…this Dark-One, presents himself to me: even, as an Angel-of-Light!...

This adversary, wishes,…he could emit more; than his pathetic glow. He identifies himself best, with only those,…within; his inner-darken-circles!...

Today, (at 56 years, young),…I follow Jesus, and find relief: addressing Him, with Honors as I look,…in His Direction. Before, I could see no farther,…than the range; of my hellish-aura. Despite, my many serious (emotional) injuries,…I am most proud; of my new duties.

With God’s-Grace, and the Love of His Son,…I have proved; that I am still, in remarkable shape!...

No longer, am I agonizing,…but, rather; take this moment, to share with you and others,…His Plan: for your person. Guard against, neglecting your opportunity to turn,…to our Heavenly-Father; through His Son, our Lord and Saviour,…”Jesus-Christ!”….

Many, are Spiritually Dead. More, sit rocking,…or lay weeping!....

Most, have given-up,…looking for ways; to see anything, but a blackness,…so thick: it disorients them and distorts their deeds. Some, simply seem to run out-of- gas,…slowing, stopping; and stumbling on this very Rock, (our Rock)!...

Is there nothing, you can do (dear-reader and friends),…to help these tormented?... I pray,…so!...

Come-up, with an idea,…and; change your course. Stay on this elevator and reach the top-floor,…of my Prince’s-Palace. There, tip-toe past several of His Arch-Angels,…and their aides. Sit and talk to Jesus!... He will try to dictate, to you (The Faithful-Believers),…His Father’s; Words-of-Wisdom!....

I pray,…”That His message, is able to get through to you,…and that later; you be able, in turn,…to share: the same Theme and Tone, with others!”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com