Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:52 pm

“GOD’S,…LOVE,…DOVES!”….

Meet, (The Faithful-Believers),…(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”);
Like them,…there are,…no others.
Servants of our Lord,…and Saviour;
Truly, saints,…who fit like,…Gloves!....

We moderate,…our every mood;
(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”),…offering, Spiritual-Food.
We feed our needs,…with caring comments;
God’s special people,…part of His, Battlement!....

(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”),…once friends, always friends;
Supportive, caring,…and mostly loving.
Thank You, Father,…for these, Your Angels;
The Faithful-Believers,…whose souls I, commend!....

We lament, we laugh,...and Love;
Like the rest,…of God’s-Children, do.
Although the rest,…are extremely different;
We are brothers, and sisters,…(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”)!...

I pray, you,…meet them someday;
As you’ll be,…blessed, the same.
With fine-folks,…like these;
We overcome,…all adversities!...

Thanking, the Almighty,…having crossed-roads;
We speak (Not),…with fork-tongues.
Loving,…God,…Endlessly;
These Faithful-Believers,…are Bar-None!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4920

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:53 pm

"SHOOTING-STARS,...IN-ALL,...DIRECTIONS"!....

Speak well, unto your audience,…like those, who have many; of the qualities, of an actor. Be a genius, at story-telling,…throwing yourself with gestures and mimicry; into your recitals!....

I have a passion, for gathering flowers. There are rare times, in the experience of everyone,…when things for the moment; seem entirely good, when Life halts on its burdened ways,…and when anxieties fade: and fears, are not!....

Such, are the hours with my Lord,...in my studies. My joy at being near Jesus, through His Word,…is so simple and uncluttered; that I respond as though, I were dwelling in the earliest ages,…of some ingenuous: yet undersigned, World!....

I live to read, with all the many words,…marching across the pages. Have you ever had your thoughts go,..."piggly-wiggly"; despite your hard work?... This happens to me, when I have other troubling issues,…in my Life; and on my mind!....

See yourself, as a citizen of this whole-wide-World,…and recognize that; there's a Supreme-Divinity, that shapes our ends,...rough-hew Him,...how we will. I urge you to give long hours, to your thoughts. Sometimes, they just glow quietly,…in our mind; yet, at other times,…they seem often: like Roman-Candles,…yes, like ("SHOOTING-STARS,...IN-ALL,...DIRECTIONS")!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:54 pm

“SHINE,…THROUGH!”…

A little girl wondered what a saint might be. One day, her mother took her to a great cathedral,…to see; the gorgeous stained-glass windows, with scenes from the Bible. When she saw the beauty of it all, she cried out loud,…”Now I know, what saints are. They are people who let the light, shine through!”…

Some of us, might think that saints are people of the past,…who; lived perfect lives and did Jesus-like miracles. But, when a translation of Scripture uses the word,…”saint”; it is actually referring to anyone, who belongs to our Creator,…by: exercising Faith in His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... In other words, saints are people like us (dear-reader and friends),…who; have the high-calling of serving our living-God, while reflecting our relationship with Him,…wherever we are: and in whatever we do!...

That is why our apostle Paul, prayed that the eyes and understanding of his readers,…would be opened; to think of themselves, as the treasured inheritance,…of: Christ-Jesus and saints of His Father-in-Heaven!...(see, Eph. 1:18).

So, what then,…do we see; in the mirror?... No halos or stained glass. But, if we are fulfilling our calling,…we; will look like people, who maybe even without realizing it,…are; letting the rich colors of the Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness,…and self-control: of God’s own Son, shine-through!... Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”You are the Light, of this present World. Thank You, for wanting to shine that Light,…in our lives. Cleanse me today, so that I may let Your Light,…shine-through!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 pm

“HONOR-AND-HEED,…THESE-WORDS!”…

Jesus, is (Not) a crutch for the weak. He is the source of new spiritual-life!... When we’re broken, He can make us new and whole. What’s on your heart, dear-reader and friends,…that; you need to talk with His Father-in-Heaven, about?... Won’t you bring your brokenness, and ask the Son-of-God,…to; make you whole, again?...

Please read, (Psalm 119:71-75)… I believe wholeheartedly that, the 10 commandments are still to be honored. They are basic fundamental principles, not restrictive at all,…but rather, most freeing; although today, we no longer follow the Mosaic-laws,…we are indeed: under the Grace-of-God!... Yet, His 10 commandments still stand, strong and true,…as our laws; to be heeded!...

These laws help us to live in the way that, we were created and intended to live. They are (Not) restrictive, they are freeing. I hope you understand, and maintain a high-regard of His 10 commandments!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:45 pm

“DON’T-PREACH,…JUST-TESTIFY!”…

What mankind needs the most, is (Not) more powerful sermons. We simply need to share, our personal story. Let the Redeemed of our Lord, (Christ-Jesus),…say-so!... Folks, testimonies ultimately Glorify,…His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

Side-tracking for just one moment,…please read, (Mark 5:7)… Notice well, dear-reader and friends,…that even the demons; know that Jesus-of-Nazareth, is the Son-of-God,…and (Not) God: Himself!... Let’s get it right, folks!... I pray that,…”Everything that happens to you, in your present-life,…suits the purpose; of advancing our gospel message. And, that,…because of your trials, tests and yes,…even chains; most of you, my brothers and sisters,…will become more confident in our Lord: and even dare all the more, to proclaim this gospel without fear!”…Amen.

Yes, it’s true that some preach Christ-Jesus,…out of selfish ambition; never being truly-sincere, supposing that they can stir up much confusion,…(as is always, the Devil’s work). But, what does it matter?... The important thing is that, in every way,…whether from false motives or true; Christ-Jesus is preached. And because of this, I personally rejoice!...

For, I know all too well,…that, through your prayers; and His God’s provisions for us all, whatever happens to us in the end,…is always,to turn out: for our individual deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that, I will in no way,…be ever ashamed; but rather, will display sufficient courage,…so that: now as always, Christ-Jesus will be exalted in our prayers!...

Folks, this will mean fruitful-labor for us (The Faithful-Believers); so I shall, God willing,…continue; with all of you, for your progress and joy in our Faith,…so that: your boasting in Christ-Jesus, will abound on account of these passages!... Amen.

Dear friends, our Faith is what we truly boast about,…the most; it’s (Not) about us, it’s always about,…the Son-of-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:54 pm

“MY-SAFETY-NET,…OF-GRACE!”…

Folks, our identity in Christ-Jesus,…is deepening; through the very struggles, of our unwanted heartaches.

Sweet-Jesus,…”May we all, live out our new identity,…sharing Your Love and Joy; show me how You have made us, into obeying children-of-God!”…Amen.

Tell me, dear-friends,…why should we love; our enemies?... Because our Merciful Father-in-Heaven, causes His Sun to rise,…on the evil-ones; as well as, on the good. Why store-up treasures in Heaven?... Because our Heavenly-Father lives there, and will lavishly reward us. Why live without fear and worry?... Because the same living-God, who clothes the lilies and the grass of the field,…has promised; to take care of us!...

Why pray?... If an earthly father, gives his children,…bread or fish; how much more, will our Father-in-Heaven,…not give good-gifts; to all those, who ask?... The Son-of-God, gave the Sermon on the Mount (see, Matthew 5-7); not only to explain God’s ideal, toward which we should never stop striving,…but, also; to show that in this life-time, while still in the flesh,…none of us: will ever reach that ideal… (lest, we end up boasting)…

Before Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); we all stand on level-ground. Murderers and tantrum-throwers, adulterers and lusters,…thieves and coveters. We are all desperate, and that is the only state-of-mind appropriate,…to a human-being; who wants to know, His Creator!... Having fallen from this otherwise, absolute ideal, we have nowhere to land,…but; in the safety-net of absolute, Grace!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”I am a sinner, and I need Your Father’s forgiveness. I believe that You died on that horrendous Roman-Cross, to pay the penalty for my sins. You did what I could (Not), do for myself,…and; in humility, I accept Your Father’s Gift-of-Grace. Help me to live a life, that is pleasing to Him,…as You, (Jesus): so perfectly demonstrate!”… Amen.

Folks, only our living-God through His Son (Jesus),…can; truly transform a sinful soul, into a master-piece of,…Grace!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Facebook

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:13 pm

“COULD-WE,…MIRROR,…THIS?”…

Dear-friends, as an encouragement to live morally-pure lives: “Be perfect…as your Heavenly-Father, is perfect.” Jesus’ words in this passage, notice well,…please. He again refers to His Father-in-Heaven, as our ultimate model in which to follow after. Not Him, (Jesus),…but; His Heavenly-Father!...

Jesus’ words are more than just, moral instructions. The word translated “perfect”, in the original language,…means “mature”; also it means, “complete and/or to be grown-up”… Yes, folks,…perfection; in this context, includes loving and praying for those who seek to do us harm,…just as the Son-of-God: did on that horrendous Roman-Cross!...(see, Matthew 5:43-48).

When we (The Faithful-Believers), love our enemies,…we; begin to mirror the perfection of Heaven itself, and the very heart of our Creator,…Jesus’ own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:43 pm

“TOUCH-THOSE,…AROUND-YOU!”…

Dear-reader, today I’m rejoicing over the Grace-of-God,…who has given me; eternal-life and these beautiful days presently,…with you: my dear friends. But, at times I have cried,…as I have been sobered; by what it has cost, the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…to deliver me: from my,…sins!...

I have thought about the character “Ezra”, within our Holy-Scriptures,…and that wonderful day in Jerusalem; when the exiles had returned from captivity, and had just completed rebuilding the foundation,…of their God’s temple!...

The people sang for joy, but some of the older priests,…cried!...(see, Ezra 3:10-12). They were likely remembering Solomon’s temple, and its former glory. Or were they, grieving over their sins that had led,…to the captivity; in the first place?...

Sometimes, when we see our living God at work,…we experience a wide range of emotions; including joy, when we see His wonders,…and sorrow, as we remember our sins; and the desperate need, for His sacrificing of His Son,…for our Salvation’s, sake!...

May our emotions be expressions, of our love and worship to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…and; may they touch those, who surround us,…daily.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God, You welcome our sorrow and our joy,…our tears and our laughter; we bring all of our emotions, in their rawest state,…with much honesty: to You, our Saviour. May we praise Your Father-in-Heaven (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); with our whole being!”… Amen.

Folks, please know that,…both; tears and smiles, bring Almighty-God,…His praise!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:09 pm

“PRAY,…WITH,…ME!”…

Folks, imagine what it would be like to hear everything we say,…repeated!... It wouldn’t be so bad, to hear ourselves repeat,…”I Love you” or “I was wrong”; or “Thank You, Lord”, or “I’m praying for you.”

But, not all of our words are beautiful,…or gentle; or kind. What about those angry outbursts, or demeaning comments,…that no one wants to hear once; let alone twice,…yes, those words that; we would really rather,…take back?...

Like the psalmist David, we long to have our living-God’s control,…over our words. He prayed, “Take control of what I say, and guard my lips”…(see, Psalm 141:3). And thankfully, our Creator wants to do,…just that. He can help us, (The Faithful-Believers), control what we say. He cares and guards, our lips!... If only, we believe!...

As we learn to adjust, to our own sound system,…by paying careful attention; to what we say and praying about the words,…we speak: He will patiently teach us, (through the Holy-Spirit’s guidance), and even empower us to have,…self-control. And best of all, He forgives us when we fail,…and is pleased; with our desire, for His Son’s help!...

Dear-friends, can you think of something you said recently,…that; you would like to take back?... Just ask the Son-of-God, to help you become more aware,…daily; of your careless words.

Pray this with me, today!... Sweet-Jesus,…”I call to You, Lord of my life,…come quickly to me; hear me when I call, to You. May my prayer, be set before You like a sweet-incense,…may the lifting-up, of my hands; be like the evening twilight, ever glowing and fragrant to Your Father-in-Heaven!... Set a guard, over my mouth, Lord Jesus!... And, keep watch over the door of my lips!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”Do not let my heart, be drawn to what is evil,…so that; I take part in wicked-deeds, along with those who are evil-doers. No, do not let me eat,…of their delicacies. Have these wicked learn, that my words today,…are indeed, well-spoken!”… Amen.

Jesus-of-Nazareth,…”My eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Son-of-God!... In You, I take refuge. Do not give me over to death, but keep me safe from the traps,…set by; all those, whose ill-gotten gains,…have caused them: to fall into, their self-imposed prisons and snares. Yes, Lord,…these very same; have laid for themselves, nets. Make me, to pass by them,…in safety!”… Amen.

Folks, because we live in a world,…cursed by sin; we need prayer, for protection from the damage we can inflict,…on others: even unto ourselves. Our attitude, our speech and behavior,…must be planned; against every evil, that is against us and our Faith!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:46 pm

“ARE-YOU,…WORKING-BEHIND,…THE-SCENES?”…

Hearing testimonies about how God did something spectacular, in someone’s life,…can truly challenge us. While we may rejoice to hear about answers, to prayers,…we may also wonder why; God hasn’t done anything amazing,…for us: lately!...

It’s easy to think that if God showed up, in astonishing ways for us,…like He did for Abraham; then we would be more inspired to be faithful servants, of our living-God!... But, then we remember that,…God; showed up for Abraham, every 12 to 14 years,…and most of Abraham’s journey: was rather ordinary!…(see, Genesis 12:1-4; 17:1-2).

Folks, God’s work is usually done behind the scenes,…in the ordinary things; of this present-life. Every day, He is busy shielding us from devastating onslaughts,…of Satan; that would otherwise, leave us helplessly defeated. And when temptation hits, He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); is making exit ramps, for us,…so: we can escape!...

When we put our head, on the pillow at night,…we should pause to thank our Creator; for the amazing things, He has done for us that day,…in the midst: of our ordinary-lives. So, instead of longing for Him to do something,…spectacular for you; just simply, thank Him!... He already has!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to be constantly aware, that Your Power and Presence are with me,…even; in the ordinary times, of my life. Thank-You for Your amazing work, (through Your Son’s shed and atoning-blood), on my behalf,…that; I know even stands, unmatched!”… Amen.

Folks, God is always in complete and total control,…behind-the-scenes!... And, remember,…that; He calls each person, (yes, you and me); when and how, He wills and pleases. To us, it makes more sense to call a person,…to travel a great distance; and start a large family, when he or she is young. But, the timing is God’s,…even; if it doesn’t make any sense, to us!... Amen.

He is still, the God of Miracles!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:32 pm

“TRUE-COMMUNICATION,…WITH-CLOVEN-TONGUES!”…

I sometimes reflect on how wonderful, it must have been on the day of,…Pentecost; when people of many nations, could understand what the disciples were saying.

On that day, pilgrims gathered together in Jerusalem to celebrate the festival of the harvest. The Holy-Spirit, (who I believe, has a real first name; although omitted within our Scriptures); proper and unique, separate from Jesus and His Father-in-Heaven,…rested on the believers; so that when they spoke, the hearers (who had come, from all over the known world); could understand them, in their own tongues!...

Many, were spurred on to find out more about,…our; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Notice well, that many today,…profess to be overshadowed; by this Holy-Spirit!... Yet, when they utter their wording,…it is simply; jibber-jabber, much mumbo-jumbo,…lacking any real, spiritual-clarity: attached to their supposed, divine-utterances!...

Folks, let’s wake-up from our present state of,…”Spiritual-Stupor!”... When someone speaks in tongues, and if it is to be considered truly to come,…from Almighty-God; then the divine-utterances, will always be interpreted,…and all present, in that given assembly; will be able to fully understand, what is being shared,…to the masses, assembled!...

Otherwise, it is of the Devil,…yes; this once “Angel-of-Light”, comes forth deceiving many,…even: in the very mainstream churches, of modern-day. We (The Faithful-Believers), may not speak or understand many languages,…but; we know that the Holy-Spirit, equips us to connect with people,…in effective ways: not in ways that, only bring about further confusion!...

Of what true and lasting value, would it be to any of us present,…if only; we were to witness someone, uttering a bunch of unknown declarations?… These would be understandable, only to whom?... On the other hand, if things are brought-forth,…with much clarity, to all who are present; only then, will it truly edify,…those present: within any given congregation!...

Amazingly, we are God’s hands and feet,…and mouth; to further His Son’s, already finished-works. Our mission, is to edify and (Not) to further,…bring about; confusion to the masses. It is with the Spirit’s help, that we reach-out to someone,…unlike us!...

Lord, Jesus,…”Give us eyes, to see those around us,…as You, see them; children of Your Most-High-God. And, give us hearts,…to share; Your Father’s-Love!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,…Love; is the language that, everybody understands…(please see, Acts 2:1-12). Only those, who are truly gifted of the Holy-Spirit,…are able; to utter divine-utterances, in cloven-tongues.

Meaning, that no matter who is present,…all peoples: shall be freely able to understand, what is being said. If (Not), there must be present,…the ability to interpret, these utterances; be it done, by the very individual who is uttering these divine-sayings,…and/or: interpreted by someone else, also present at that same gathering,…gifted with the ability, to interpret!...

Let’s remember that, God lifts-up the believer,…He does (Not); knock us down, as many so erroneously profess. When you see someone, knocked-down to the ground,…uttering much, yet saying nothing; and no one else present, is able to interpret what is being said,…this event, you can count on: (Not) being, nor coming from,…Almighty-God!...

Such is the deception, of our biggest Adversary!... Cunning as a serpent, yet gentle,…as a dove; are the wiles, of this Dark-One, who lurks about,…seeking: whom he can devour, by ever-so-slightly,…twisting real-truth. Ultimately, making it appear as though,…all these signs and wonders; are coming from, our living-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4935

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:15 pm

“YES,…ANOTHER,…ADVOCATE!”…

Hours before Jesus-of-Nazareth, went to that Horrendous Roman-Cross,…He promised His disciples that; He would send,… (“ANOTHER,…ADVOCATE”): to help (them), and be with (them),…forever. Our Holy-Scriptures, call Him the,…“Spirit-of-Truth!”…(see, John 14:16-17).

Before ascending to Heaven, Jesus restated His promise of the gift,…of the Holy-Spirit; (who, by the way, I happen to believe, also has a proper name; omitted from our Scriptures, for some unknown reason)…(read, Acts 1:4-5).

What Jesus promised, His Father-in-Heaven,…in turn, fulfilled; on the day of Pentecost!...(see, Acts 2:1-12). Folks, it doesn’t get any clearer than this. It’s the Father, who does all the giving and mandating. And, it is His only begotten Son (Jesus),…who, has not only ascended, to His Father’s right-hand; a position of much spiritual-Power, but Jesus’ own wording,…clarifies that, the Holy-Spirit: is (“ANOTHER,…ADVOCATE!”)…

Yes, friends,…(”ANOTHER,…ADVOCATE!”)… This means, apart and different than Jesus,…Himself!... This to me, says that Almighty-God,…Jesus’ own God, and Jesus’ own Father-in-Heaven; has always worked through representatives, when it comes to dealing with mankind. Why?... Simply, because God’s own Holiness,…impedes Him; from otherwise making a,…“defacto” presence: with fallen-humanity!...

Let’s (Not) ever forget that, no man and/or woman can literally see God,…and live; to tell about it. Folks, this is most biblically true!...

He cannot go back on His already spoken Word, or He could (Not) be this Holy and Sanctified,…living-God; we all enjoy professing, that Jehovah is!... All throughout the ages, God has always used,…other representatives; be them the prophets-of-old, be them Judges, be them kings,…be them: Angels as messengers, and finally His own seed,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:02 pm

“ONLY-THRU-FAITH,…AND-OBEDIENCE!”…

Friends, Almighty-God has His reasons for all the instructions,…He’s given us to keep; and what of our affections, regarding Him,…ultimately?... I believe that, only by our daily awareness of His Loving presence,…can we (The Faithful-Believers); truly resist the temptation to “construct”, our lives,…our own way!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Keep me close to You, this day. Remind me of Your presence, through Your Son’s Word,…and lead me; by the Holy-Spirit, that Jesus left down here,…today!”…Amen.

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…who of you; who serves daily, the Son-of-God,…has seen; all the great-things, His Father-in-Heaven has done for you,…personally?... We are those, who do (Not) forsake the worship of God’s beloved. We don’t arouse His anger, by following other lesser gods. No, we do (Not) prostitute ourselves,…with this present world’s-ways!...

Please take a moment, and read the following,…(1st John 5:1-13)… This is the very same John, whom so many jump to conclude,…in agreeing with; that Jesus being God’s representative, (as the Spoken-Word); also erroneously believe that,…Jesus is God: Himself!...

Let’s read together, the above mentioned verses… Shall we?... “Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ, is born of God,…and everyone who loves, the Father; loves His child, as well”…(Powerful words here, dear-friends; admission that there are two distinct and different entities)…

Let’s continue, please. In verse 5, it reads: “Who is it that, overcomes the world?... Only the one, who believes that Jesus,…is; the Son-of-God!”...(how ironic, that John here, wholeheartedly believes that Jesus is the Son, and “Not” God,…Himself).

This is why, I believe our Bible has had mankind’s own putrid-hands, delving into the original wordings,…in certain spots, (not throughout, its entirety); enough to off-set and create inconsistency, enough to meet the hidden agendas of the scribes-of-old,…mandated: by their ruling kings, to fulfill their intents and motives, in organizing a one world-religion…(Catholicism)!...

From this, “mother-of-all-harlots”, has derived countless “knock-off” denominational groups,…all believing; most erroneously in a,…“Triune-God!”… The Devil’s own work, best disguised right within the churches,…going back, to 300 years; after the death, of our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus!...

Let’s please continue reading, onward. In verse 9, it reads: “We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater,…because; it is the testimony of God, which He has given about,…His Son. Whoever believes in the Son-of-God, accepts this testimony. Whoever does (Not), believe God,…has made Him out, to be a liar; because they have (Not) believed the testimony God, has given about His Son. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal-life, and this life is in His Son!”…

Our apostle John, admits that it’s God’s own testimony,…that seals our Salvation; that guarantees our eternal-life, through that shed and atoning-blood of His only begotten. Funny, how John speaks real truth here,…yet; millions for eons-on-end, jump to claim that in (John 1:1),…Christ is God!... I hope you see clearly here, that indeed there are questionable statements throughout some portions of our,…modern-day Scriptures!...

Is God’s-Word, infallible?... Of course it is!... But, mankind’s delving into the original text,…his wanting to transcribe and/or translate; the original message, into the various other spoken languages, has allotted Satan,…to carry-out: his best deceptive work, yet!... The Devil is truly, in the details,…my dear-friends!...

A Powerful message indeed, are we or (Not),…born-of-God; through adoption, yes,…we have become: joint-heirs with God’s own seed, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Our apostle John knows the truth. Has it been perverted, throughout some portions of our Holy-Scriptures?... I’ll leave you, to answer that,…yourselves?...

Prayerfully seek, and you shall find. In earnest, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Ask, and He shall answer your yearning questions!... Amen. Our living-God, will feed you,…depending; on the very level, of your existing hunger!...Amen.

Lord, Jesus,…”Your ultimate Victory, in this fallen world,…is assured; and You ask us, to share in it,…each day: of our individual lives. By Your Father’s-Grace, enable us to overcome the world,…through Faith; and obedience, to You,…Son-of-God!”…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:37 pm

“GIVERS-AND-TAKERS / PAY-THIS-FORWARD!”...

Success depends heavily, on how we approach our interactions,…with other people. Do we try to claim, as much value as we can,…or; contribute value, without worrying about what we receive,…in return?... The option which we choose,…has; a dramatic effect, on our success.

(“TAKERS”), get more than they,…give. They tend to tilt, everything in their own favor,…putting their own interests; ahead of others’ needs. They are usually self-promoters, making sure that they get plenty of credit,…for; their accomplished deeds. I do concede that, not all (“TAKERS”),…are cunningly vicious. Some, are just cautious and self-protective!...

Where do, (“GIVERS”),…end up; on the mountain of success?... I personally do believe,…that; (“GIVERS”), dominate the bottom and the top,…of: the success ladder. Givers, create an atmosphere of giving,…which; produces more givers. And, when people feel more grateful,…they; are more likely, to (“PAY-IT-FORWARD”)!...

Giving, is contagious!... Today, I am investing,…in; encouraging you, (dear reader and friends); in my network, to act more like,…(“GIVERS”)!... A business leader, who creates an environment of giving,…increases the odds; that others in his network, will follow his or her example,…and add value; to the work-life, of others,…not simply: match or take value!...

I’m convinced that, (“GIVERS”); make an impact, across multiple disciplines!... One reality of life, every human being must accept,…is that; our individual success, no matter what we undertake,…depends on: help from others. Someone, must be willing to give us,…the help; we need. The big question, at our door-step is,…”Will we remain, (TAKERS); or grow to become, relentless,…(GIVERS)”?...

We must help the weak, and always remember the words of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ!...(please see, Acts 20:35). This is phenomenal teaching, that this present World,…has real difficulty seeing; yet, so desperately needs. We must take-off, our rose-colored glasses,…and; see clearly that, we live in a wretched World!...

Our Apostle Paul, describes our World perfectly,…in; (please read, 2nd Timothy 3:1-5). Our Heavenly-Father and His Son, live by giving…(please read, 1st John 4:8,16). Who of you, will become,…”Great-Givers?”... Unfortunately, this has been regarded,…as; impractical idealism. Yet, every evil in today’s sick,…sick World; has been caused by, self-advancement at the cost of others,…vanity: by much coveting, lust and greed… What about you?... Are you willing, to step-out and start,…giving; to help others?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Utopia, is (Not) an idealistic pipe-dream,…it’s coming; in our life-time, yes folks,…this present-generation: shall witness Divine-Justice, at its best!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:38 pm

“MORE-THAN,…WORDS,…CAN-EXPRESS!”…

Let us leave behind, our uncertainties and our confusion,…and; let us return, to our Saviour,…with clarity. When the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus), yes,…our Good-Shepherd; feeds the Word of His Father’s-Findings, into the depths of our hearts,…we (The Faithful-Believers): are left both satisfied, and starving for more!...

It’s in the heart, that we experience and come to know,…the real Power; of God’s-Word!... I shall never again, dismiss studying God’s,…”Great-Ancient-Book”; as merely being, an intellectual exercise. Coming to know, the Power of God’s-Word, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); must be seen, as a soul-defining experience,…at the feet; of His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…our: “Master-Teacher!”…

It is seen, by my eyes,…as a life-enriching privilege; of drinking at a fountain, of living-waters. It’s this “Word” that,…burns in my heart. To me it’s a sin, to make our Bible,…out-to-be; dull. To so minimize, the real Power of our,…Holy-Scriptures; is to deny the very message, it contains. The men and women, who witnessed the events,…surrounding the passion of Jesus; saw (“MORE-THAN,…WORDS-COULD,…EVER-EXPRESS”)!...

They heard things that, in some cases,…we; can only imagine. Their senses absorbed, what we seek,…to grasp; with hungry-hearts and anxious minds. But, at the end of the day,…what they saw in history; we the followers of Jesus, have seen only in writing. And, although somewhat different,…the results; (for me anyway), is amazingly the same!...

Our risen Lord, confronting the doubting disciple,…Thomas; on his own turf, said,…”Because you have seen Me, have you believed?... Blessed, are they,…who; did (Not) see, and yet,…believed!”…(see, John 20:29).

Friends, our Saviour is speaking,…of us. Though, we have (Not) seen Jesus,…physically; we (His Father’s adopted children and saints), have seen Him,…through: the pages of sacred-writings, and have found plenty,…of: good-ground for belief. We have heard, and we have,…believed; (read, Romans 10:17).

But, it must (Not),…end there; who of us, will burn with passion,…to: know the Son-of-God?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com