Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:13 pm

“THIS-SUFFICED,…ALMIGHTY-GOD!”…

Folks, we are the “branches”,…our Jesus is the “Vine”; and His Father-in-Heaven, does all the pruning!...(see, John 15:1). Friends, apart from the Son-of-God,…we (The Faithful-Believers); are as “nothing!”…(read, verse 5). We Glorify His Father, by bearing much good-fruit,…and we also prove ourselves to be; Jesus’ disciples at the same time…(see, verse 8).

Dear-reader, friends indeed,…we are; more than mere servants. Folks, all that Jesus has heard from His God and His Father,…He today; has made known to us, (His Followers),…and we in turn, embrace wholeheartedly: this wisdom in earnest…(see, verse 15). This world hates us, because we have been chosen by Jesus!...(read, verse 19).

Notice well, how Jesus clearly says that,…these ill-treatments, by others; toward us, (His chosen), is all because the world does (Not),…know Him: (meaning His Father-in-Heaven), who sent us His Son!... And, so it remains true,…even today; because the masses don’t really know God, intimately (although they may very well, know “of” God): for this primary reason, millions continue to erroneously place the Son,…in His Father’s-Shoes!...

Please rest assured, that the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…is one; influenced by “doctrines-of-devils!”… When we diligently note, the very words of Jesus (and of no one, else),…we then can; begin to realize, that unequivocally,…the Son: presents His Father as someone, separate and apart from Himself!... Countless are the declarations, within our Holy-Scriptures,…denoting Jesus, saying; “Both Me and My Father!”…(see, verse 24).

Yet, mankind in an effort to make “Religion”,…more palatable; to make their hidden-agendas and motives, more conveniently tolerable,…the world and its own; have merged Father and Son, into one same entity. Friends, God was (Not) nailed to that horrendous Roman-Cross!... His Son, a human,…fleshly man, was!...

Please recognize that, our living-God has no need,…to Die; for anyone nor for any man-made cause. The “Trinity-Doctrine”, only proves to me that,…we remain; in our sins. The moment we think ourselves, to have killed our Creator,…to suit our vain-glory; is the very moment, we have lost all of our,…wits. Knowingly or not, these who remain duped by these “traditions-of-men”,…make void; and completely annul, the very terms set-forth,…by: our Supreme-Being!...

We make our living-God, out to be a complete liar,…were He; to have been disguised, as being His Son!... God, is Spirit!... And, as a Divine and Holy-Entity,…He determined, Himself; (no thanks to any of our own thinking), that seed of His own Seed,…was the best possible, solution: for reconciling Himself, back to a dearness with humanity!...

It sufficed God’s own criteria, to have His Son’s innocent-blood,…shed; for our cleansing and atonement!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5025
https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 pm

“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-US!”…

The “Spirit-of-Truth”, is none other than the Holy-Spirit!...(see, John 15:26). Jesus calls Him, another “Helper”,…whom He, (Jesus); will send to us, from His Father-in-Heaven!... Please notice well, the order-of-events,…here; “all-things” are sent, and come from Heaven,…by our Creator!... His Son was sent by His God and His Father!...

And, so is the Holy-Spirit,…another “Helper”; for humanity’s sake and spiritual protection. Jesus was the first, “Helper”,…and after His Resurrection; and after His walking this earth, for an additional 40 days thereafter,…Jesus advices His disciples, that; upon His soon to be ascension, back unto His Heavenly-Father,…He would send, in turn: “Another-Helper!”…

Folks, this means that,…unequivocally; there are various other entities, with whom God has always worked thru,…to reach-out: to humanity as a whole. His Son was our, “Helper”,…in that Jesus, instructed us; of “all-things” regarding His Father’s-Kingdom at hand. And the “Spirit-of-Truth”, was and still is,…another (“Helper”)!...

Clearly, all-in-all,…we (The Faithful-Believers); have three (3) different Divine-Entities here. They are all, key to our understanding. They each hold, their own Glory, their own Honor, their own rank-n-file,…their own celestial-positioning; within the spiritual-realm. Friends, just like there are “Angels” and then,…there are “Arch-Angels”; so are Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…three separate: and uniquely proper, entities!...

Yes, they are all,…”One”; in mindset and in desiring most, that we humans all come to a real repentance. Yes, a true change of heart and lifestyle is necessary,…for receiving; this Free-Gift of Eternal-Salvation!... All these things, Jesus-of-Nazareth shared with us,…to keep us; from “falling-away!”… Yet, an “Apostasy”,…is most evident; within the worldly masses, today!...

We, (Jesus’ followers), can expect to be ousted from all organized,…religious-institutions; including those countless denominational Christian-Groups!... A day approaches, (as in days-of-old); where our persecution, will be the order of each,…day. Things such as these, must come to pass,…simply because; the world (and its inhabitants, in general), have never really known our Maker’s-Plan!...

Nor, are they truly interested in His Son’s role,…as God’s; truest Messenger!...(read, John 16:2-3). Remember, always,…that; the Holy-Spirit (just like our Jesus), does not speak,…on His own Authority!...(see, verse 13). This “Spirit-of-Truth”, Glorifies the Son-of-God for all that Jesus,…has inherited; from His own Father-in-Heaven!... The Father has bestowed upon His Son, (Jesus),…”all-things”; as a direct result, of Jesus’ exemplary role in completing His Father’s Will. A “Crown-of-Glory”, awaits us too,…if only; we Obey!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:16 pm

“COME-WITH-ME,…AND-BEAR-WITNESS!”…

Folks, our apostle John is well recognized,…as possibly being; the dearest and most fond apostle, of our Jesus!... John is said to be, the only one who rested his head,…on our Jesus’ chest; during the memorial event of the “Last-Supper”. John, is the only one found at the foot of the Cross,…while; our Jesus hung there, being tortured and crucified!...

All other followers of our Saviour, were nowhere to be found. Some, perhaps looked on this horrendous event,…from a safe distance; but, not John. He was man enough to, “man-up” and stand steadfastly strong. It was to John, whom our Jesus relinquished charge of His mother (Mary). There was indeed, a very special relationship between these two men,…which still holds true; even to this day!...

The Great Book of Revelations, was written by this very same,…John; one selected of God, to reveal unto us,…what is yet, to occur in our future. May we all, ultimately fall into Favor,…with the Son-of-God; as our apostle John, did. Jesus believes, that we can indeed,…all be, as “One”; in mindset and in cause, in desire to obey and do,…our Heavenly-Father’s will.

Jesus speaks of this unity, amongst us all,…because; we all have the potential, of becoming children of God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name). Sons-of-God, are all those men and women alike,…who; wholeheartedly believe the message of the Son, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…which is at hand: for your grasping, (dear-reader and friends), if only you,…Believe!...

In the Book of John, (see chapter 17: 21,26); Jesus clearly denotes that,…Love; is the common denominator, that makes possible for all of us,…to be: (“In”), each other. It’s what sets us apart, from the unbelieving world. Jesus, only attest to the fact that,…He; was born into this world, to “bear-witness”,…to the Truth!...

Which Truth, you may be asking?... His Father’s-Truths, of course!... Notice well, in (John 18:33-34); Jesus is asked, a direct question,…by (Pontus-Pilate): “Are You, (Jesus),…the king of the Jews?”… Our Jesus answered back, with a question (rather than a definite, affirmation); “Do you, (Pilate), say this of your own accord, or did others say it,…to you; about Me?”…

If we read carefully, (John 18:37); Jesus answers “Pilate”, after being questioned a second-time,…as to whether or not: He is a king?... “You, (Pilate), say that I am a king!”… Never, did Jesus ever claim to be king. Jesus, clearly states that,…He; only came to, “bear-witness”,…to the Truth!... It’s Jesus, only one true-purpose,…for being born; and for coming into our world!...

He never admits, (read it, carefully and place His words into the proper context); to being a king, nor to being God,…Himself (for that matter). Only to, “bearing-witness”,…to the Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:50 pm

“HAVE-YOU-READ,…THE-TRUTH?”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends),…would Jesus; deceive us, by telling the world that He needed to return to His Father-in-Heaven,…if all along: He was the Father, Himself?...(see, John 16:17). Please notice well, how our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…admits that; He often speaks in figurative-language. Soon enough, He shall tell us more about His God,…and His Father; and plainly so!...(read, verse 25).

Have you believed, that Jesus has come,…from His Father?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...(see, verse 27). The disciples-of-old, believed that Jesus came,…from God; (Not) that He was God, Himself!... Big difference between the truth, and merely repeating popular-phrases,…uttered by the masses; without researching, examining and questioning for yourselves,…”all-things”: of Almighty-God!...

What have you read, dear-friends,…tell me; has it truly been, the Truth?... Or has it all, merely been,…”spoon-fed,…here-says?”… Except for those few dark-hours, that Jesus suffered on that horrendous Roman-Cross,…He was never; otherwise alone. His Father’s presence, was always with His Son,…in the Spirit!...(read, verse 32).

The Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name), has given all Authority over to Jesus,…regarding; everything that exist, in the flesh!...(see, John 17:2). Eternal-life is given to all, whom His Father directs,…toward; His Son!... Folks, who really knows our living-God,…and Jesus (His only begotten Son); whom God has sent, to this dying and dark world?...(read, verse 3).

The Son, Glorifies His Father,…by; having accomplished the works that, His Father gave our Jesus,…to do: (see, verse 4). Even the blind, can see most clearly here,…that; one entity is speaking constantly about another, who is Superior!...(read, verse 5). Jesus is asking His Father, to return to Him,…the very Glory; Jesus, once possessed,…alongside His Father: even before our world, ever existed!...(see, verse 7).

This is why God, said,…”Let (Us), make mankind in (Our),…own image!”… Yes, friends,…Jesus; was there working alongside the very presence, of His God and His Father!... Given the Authority, within the celestial-realm,…to build; “all-things”, as we know them to be, in the flesh. Bestowed, empowered, invoked was our Jesus-of-Nazareth. Both on Earth, as it was in Heaven,…He; the very Son-of-God, given charge over all known,…things: but, what of those things,…unknown, to us?...

Could we be so gullible, as to believe that God has given-up on creating,…given-up on building?... Of course, not!... He is ever building, ever creating,…Everlasting!... He’s delegated one sector of His creation, over to the Son,…as recompense; for His exemplary Obedience, unto His Father’s will. But, God has moved-on,…folks; forever more, creating still,…even: as I write these powerful-words, of His!... Amen.

We, (The Faithful-Believers), know that everything given to Jesus,…comes from; His Father-in-Heaven!... Including ourselves, who have been drawn to a fond,…nearness; with the Son-of-God, only because His Father reads our hearts!...

Yes, dear-reader,…God, Himself; has chosen us, (His Son’s Followers). It’s all there, have you read it?...(read, verse 8). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

“FALSELY,…FABRICATED,…FABLES!”…

Let us keep the facts straight, when we read well,…our Holy-Scriptures!... It is “Pontus-Pilate”, and his men,…who called Jesus; “King of the Jews!”…(see, John 19:3). Back in (John 18:37), our Jesus (when read correctly); only claimed to have been born, into this world of ours,…for one purpose: to “bear-witness”, to the Truth!...

We find yet, another fine example here,…on how mankind; has always perverted God’s-Truth, by even still to this day,…declaring erroneously: that Jesus is God, Himself!... Jesus insisted that, He was (Not) of this present world. Much less, that He was king of the Jews!... When revisited and analyzed diligently, you too (dear-reader and friends),…will realize that; this title of “king”, was imposed upon Jesus-of-Nazareth,…by: His very enemies-of-old!...

Even the Jews, are quoted to say that,…”We have no king, but Caesar!”… It was His Father’s-Kingdom, (not Jesus’ own, kingdom); of which Jesus incessantly spoke and taught, about. Yes, folks,….a Kingdom, everlasting; spiritual and even still today, very much alive and at hand,…for your grasping. Oh’, if only you would,…truly believe?...

Please notice well, that the accusations against Jesus,…were of blasphemy. Not because He was calling Himself, God!... No, sir!... But, because Jesus clearly, openly,…and unequivocally; stated constantly His own case, (to whom-so-ever would listen); that He was the Son-of-God!... Let’s keep it, that way,…can we?...(read, John 19:7).

Again, it is the outcry of the unbelievers,…who ultimately accuse our Jesus; of making Himself, a king…(see, verse 12). Jesus, Himself,…never made this claimer. The inappropriate placing of various themes, out-of-context within our Bible,…has gotten us all; where we stand today. Yes, millions have been,…“easily-confused and led-astray!”…

These very same, demonstrate no real hunger nor thirst,…for spiritual Truth!... Once more, we see the crowds being enticed,…by the very words, of a pagan-leader; ”Behold, your king!”…(read, verse 14). Yes, it is “Pontus-Pilate”,…who believes Jesus; to be a newly risen leader, causing much up-rising within the Jewish community!...

And, it is “Pontus-Pilate”,…who instigates and imposes; this supposed title of king, unto our Jesus!...(see, verse 15). Read how the chief-priests answered. “We have no king, but Caesar!”… (verse, 21). Friends, much confusion indeed arises,…when; words are misinterpreted. Notice well, the chief-priest here insisted that the title of,…”king”; not be placed, over Jesus’ head-board,…as He; hung on that, torture-stake!...

By now, what was initially started by “Pontus-Pilate” own mouth,…had grown, to be believed; as nothing short, of truth. Never, was it Jesus’ own claimer. Now, the priests tagged along (if for no other reason, for fear of Roman-Retribution); accusing Jesus of claiming, kingship. Never once, was this actually uttered,…by; our Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 pm

“REACH-FOR,…THIS,…INNER-PEACE!”…

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…our apostle John; was indeed the disciple, whom Jesus Loved!...(see, John 19:26). Could it be any clearer, than what is written within the pages of this Great-Book of John?... Here, we find our Saviour (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…risen from the Dead; though not yet ascended back, unto His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); saying to Mary Magdalene, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father. But, go to my brothers, (yes folks, we are indeed part of this Holy-Family, as brethren even if only thru adoption); and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father,…to; My (“God”), and your (“God”)!”…

Notice well, in (John 20:17); Jesus, Himself admits to having a (“God”)!... Why, must mankind perverse this truth,…by altering our Saviour’s words; and making Him out-to-be,…God, Himself: most erroneously, so?... Boy, I tell you what. The very levels humanity has stooped down to, has reached the very bottom of our darkest pits. All, to feed our vain-glory!...

“As My Father, has sent Me (Jesus, speaking); even so, I am sending you!”…(see, verse 21). And, so it remains today,…dear-friends; we (The Faithful-Believers), must go out to this lost world. Ours is more than a duty, it’s an obligation to everyone,…occupying; all four (4) corners, of our planet. The Internet is truly a marvel, permitted by Almighty-God!...

Through this wonderful medium and platform, sooner than later,…everyone will have no excuse; all will have had the opportunity, first-hand to either embrace or rebuke,…God’s-Son!... I believe that, every mouth out there,…has already uttered; the very Name of Jesus!... Yes, folks,…at some point or another; in everyone’s lives, Jesus’ Name has been mentioned!...

Perhaps in Praise, perhaps by swearing,…perhaps even, in vain; never-the-less, few remain today who,…haven’t heard this Name!... Don’t forget that, even the demons tremble at the mention,…of this Name!... Yes, friends,…there is life-eternal; being offered in this Name-of-Jesus!... Countless are the instances, where He is clearly identified,…as; “The Son-of-God!”…(read, John 20:31).

Let me just add, one more thing; in (verse 28), it is the apostle Thomas (otherwise known as the doubter); whose expression we read, as He realizes that Jesus indeed,…has risen from the Dead!... Thomas is entitled to use his figure-of-speech, to even call Jesus,…his “god”; although I personally believe it to be more appropriate, and grammatically correct to have used a lower-case “g”,…in this statement; here lies, within these examples of fine details,…our biggest Adversary: Satan, himself!...

After all, from a feeble and fleshly perspective,…who wouldn’t be called, a “god”; after our eyes witness, such a feat as Resurrection from Death?... Certainly, were this not to be a typo-graphical error,…then; I could relate to any human’s desire, to express themselves,…as if: Jesus were a “god!”… The very Romans-of-old, gave Jesus such a title as well. As “Constantine” merely added our Jesus, unto his already existing entourage,…of lesser-gods!...

Centuries later, we remain still,…in a state of; “spiritual-stupor”. Let’s never forget that Jesus, was empowered, bestowed, commissioned,…invoked, exalted and recompensed; all for His exemplary “Obedience”, in completing His God’s will. And, this Authority itself,…of placing Jesus; at the right-hand of God, was exercised by His Father-in-Heaven!...

Folks, mankind has always longed to be as God!... All knowing, and all powerful. I am of the strong, personal opinion that,…humanity; has altered ever-so-slightly, the original text in very selective places within our Holy-Scriptures!... We cannot be so ignorant, nor gullible as to not permit space in our minds,…for such possibility; the very act of transcribing and/or translating, the original text into other known languages,…has offered this, “Darkest-of-Entities”: the opportunity to complete his best work,…yet!...

Yes, folks,…the Devil remains; in all of our details!... Highly influencing those responsible, for bringing us the written Word-of-God!... All done to suit, their hidden-agendas, conspiracies and motives,…toward managing ultimately; a “One-World-Religion!”… And, the kings-of-old have done exactly this,…in mandating their scribes; regardless of the warnings clearly stated in our Bible, that cursed shall be the person who,…changes one-iota: the original message!...

Many people in our past, have expressed themselves (and most passionately, so); regarding Jesus-of-Nazareth, in such ways as to not only influence our own thinking,…but also; it’s been done, to the very point of such incessant repetition, that in turn,…has successfully resulted in the popular, yet erroneously claimed beliefs; of the masses, for centuries on end,…even: to this day!...

After all, no one else,…from an earthly perspective; has ever been able to duplicate, the works of the Son-of-God!... I pray you receive, the all too necessary wisdom,…to discern these truths; and come to terms, in reaching an inner-peace with what I have shared,…today!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:29 pm

“WE-SEEK,…ONLY,…TRUTH!”…

Dear-friends, always note that Jesus-of-Nazareth,…primary concern, was to share the message; regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...(read, Acts 1:3). If Jesus were to be God, as so many are erroneously testifying,…then He; would (Not) insist in telling His disciples, that all Authority regarding events,…times and seasons: are truly fixed, by His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name).

God, cannot deny Himself,…nor His own, Holiness!... This is why He, has always worked with mediators and/or intercessors,…in humanity’s past; this is why He, presents Himself in various physical forms,…such as: pillars of Fire, clouds and/or burning-bushes. This is why He, used prophets-of-old,…then later, also permitted the people to receive His Divine Utterances; through Judges and/or kings, as well. Why?... You may be asking, yourself?.... Because of our present fallen, putrid and wretched-ways. This fact, of humanity having fallen-away from God’s own Grace,…impedes Almighty-God; to otherwise make His presence known to us, (de-facto)!...

No one has ever seen God, while still occupying a fleshly-body,…and has lived; to tell about it. Only The Son-of-God, has seen His Heavenly-Father!... It is because, Jesus came from God!... He, is the only exception to this previously mentioned,…rule. Folks, it suits no effective purpose for God,…to position Himself; disguised as if He, were His Son (Jesus),…to later then: also claim to be God, Himself,…all along. It makes no sense, to exercise this manner of thinking,…other than to bring about; confusion. God is One-of-Truth, clarity and much desires for all of us,…to come; to finally understand, His Plan for our Salvation!...

I pray that, you receive this Truth,…wholeheartedly; and with much spiritual-clarity!...(Please, read Acts 2:4-11). Cloven-tongues, is a subject-matter deserving also,…much clarity; which is received only, as the Holy-Spirit guides us,…unto Truth!... Yes, dear-reader,…cloven-tongues; is possessing the super-natural ability, to speak in what seemingly appears to be,…an unknown-language; yet, at the very same time,…this wonderful sign of Almighty-God; demonstrates unto the unbeliever (as well, those who are present, that believe); the Divine revelation of various tongues, (simultaneously), being well understood,…all for the ultimate edification: of everyone present, at that immediate moment within their congregation and/or meeting!...

This “Spirit-of-Truth”, empowers the individual at hand,…to profess; the wonderful things of God!... But, many today,…have made perverse, this all too important truth; there must be present, interpretation of what is being uttered. Be it from the very person, who is uttering such Divine-Sayings,…and/or; be it from someone else, also present within that immediate event!...

My point-in-case, if there is no full understanding of what is being said,…then it does (Not), come from God; our living-God wants to build (or edify), His Son’s Church (or Body-of-Christ)!... We are (Not), those who are knocked-down,…mumbling much “Gibberish”; to only later be excuse, by the very pastors and/or preachers,…as conversations, between God and that: specific individual.

Our Holy-Scriptures are most clear, on this subject-matter. If indeed it’s a private conversation, between God and the individual,…then; it must be done, at home and/or in a private setting,…behind closed-doors: if necessary. But, if these demonstrations are being displayed,…publicly; then there must be, out of necessity,…true-translations: of such utterances!...

Otherwise, folks,…how can we be; educated regarding the things of God?... If we walk away from this experience, not knowing anything more than when we first,…walked-in; then rest assured, this show was,…simply: a deceptive-deed, from our “Darkest-Enemy!”… Yes, Satan’s own presence,…is very alive; and all too well, within our Churches,…today!...

So, next time you witness anyone “speaking-in-tongues”,…question the experience; ask yourself if there was an interpretation realized, before the same crowd?... If so, then everyone present was truly and Divinely-Edified!... If (Not), then we were never comforted nor guided,…towards; the Truths of God!... Yes, folks,…unless; this unknown-language, was further converted into a speech,…which all present, could understand; (despite their varied, native languages that indeed may be present), then this event did (Not) come from,…our living-God!...

Remember, always,…that Satan, himself; was once known to be, (“An-Angel,…of,…Light”), before iniquity was found in him. Deception, continues to be this Evil-One’s,…greatest weaponry; this “Father-of-Lies”, has kept millions completely duped,…for ages. The utterances that come from our Maker, by His design alone,…lift-up (or edify); all who are present and listening!...

And, finally,…maturity in spiritual-things; come hand-in-hand, with developing much understanding,…as to what is being said; in our Churches!... All the contrary, many are seeking,…”sensationalism”; and to be “entertained”. As for me, and my household,…we seek, only; Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:21 pm

“THE-UNDECIDED,…ARE,…SPEWED!”…

Could we, (dear-reader and friends),…just pause; could we slow down our fast-pace, just for a brief moment?... Put aside your busyness, enough to read diligently the words written,…in this wonderful Book of Acts!...(read, Acts 2:22). Almighty-God exercised mighty-works, wonders,…and signs; all through His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

It can’t be any more, clearly mentioned that,…Jesus was indeed; God’s-Messenger to mankind. He was God’s, “Sacrificial-Lamb”,…slaughtered; for our own Salvation’s sake. All was done, according to the definite Plan and Foreknowledge,…of our living-God; (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name)…see, verse (23).

Notice well, dear-reader,…that king David, was promised; a direct-descendant from his own family lineage. This promised individual, would preside eternally,…over his own throne. That someone appointed, is the very Son-of-God!...(read, verse 30). Yet, millions still,…erroneously place Jesus; on His Father’s-Throne!... Why is it, that we continue to forget,…Jesus’ present position?... Even today, Jesus sits currently,…at the right-hand; of His Heavenly-Father!... (Not), on God’s-Throne!...

Never, has the Son occupied our Creator’s,…Throne!... Wake-up folks, Jesus is (Not),…God, Himself!... He is and always shall be, the Son!...(see, verse 33). Our Maker, appointed His Son,…to sit; at His “right-hand”…(read, verse 34). Save yourselves, from this crooked generation,…and begin to believe; in Jesus, for who He truly is,…God’s-Son!...

Jesus, our Saviour!... He, the only “One”,…who; shall preside (in the not, too distant future); over king David’s throne. Yes, our eternal-King,…indeed; selected by His Father, to rule over David’s remaining remnant people. I pray that, we see the day,…when; all who believe in the “simplicity-of-Christ”, can truly come together,…having all-things: in common!...

Sadly enough, all the contrary is still,…most true, today. (“DIVISIONS,…ARE,…VAST”), even amongst our supposed brethren. All are professing, to be called children of God!... Yet, at the same time,…their first and foremost identity; is that of being recognized, by their “pompous” and self-imposed titles,…yes; you Catholics, you Baptist, you Methodist, you 7th day Adventist,…you Mormons: what about the Episcopalians and Jehovah’s Witnesses?...

(“DIVISIONS,…ARE,…VAST”),…even within the so called; non-denominational-groups, calling themselves,…”Christians!”… I ask you, only one true question?... Is ours, (Not),…One-God; One-Faith and One-Truth?... Then why are we still, so divided?... Remember, always,…that; united we stand, and divided we fall. Take a good look around you, take your eyes of your cell-phones,…if only; for just a moment. And, tell me what you see?...

This is why currently we are experiencing a “Great-Apostasy!”… Yes, folks,…a true falling-away; keeps us divided. I’ve noticed that even in our everyday speech, God’s own title,…is over-used; senselessly over-expressed most by those, who least keep Him,…in their hearts. The all too popular phrase, being over-used today,…is; (“OH,…MY,…GOD”)!...

I question, who really is,…that these very same; are calling, God?... Those who call themselves, “Religious” only continue to feed,…their own vain-glory. Friends, God is being mocked!... Even, in our everyday language. All done, in the name of being fashionable,…with our speech; fitting right-in, with the “In-Crowds!”… These very same, He shall “spew-out”,…in the end; for they know (Not), whether they are cold and/or hot,…regarding: the things of God!...

He promises, to “spew-out”,…all those who remain; undecided and lukewarm!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:49 pm

“BLURRED-BY-FEAR,…CLOUDED-BY-PRIDE!”…

Facing difficulties, frustration or pain,…we(The Faithful-Believers); frequently push back, the curtains and scan the horizon,…for: somewhere to place blame. Even worse, sometimes we open the window,…and; hurl accusations at the unsuspecting people, below. Plainly said, before we address another’s,…sins; we must address our own. That, our own tendency to sin,…is as great; as any other person’s, is truly a very frightening admission!...

What will people think, if we admit,…we; aren’t perfect?... Will we lose face, with family, friends and fellow,…Christians?... After all, don’t segments of the Christian culture,…send-out; messages that perfection, is within our reach?... When I judge another, for being unloving,…I do well; to admit my own, thoughtlessness and neglect,…toward others. Nowhere, is our propensity to blame,…more lethal; than in our own homes!...

The way we see ourselves, is often just as (“BLURRED-BY-FEAR”),…and,…(“CLOUDED-BY-PRIDE”)!... We all need, the accurate reflections,…that; can be provided for us, by the very Word-of-God,…and: by honest Christian friends. While, it is painful,…to look; at ourselves and admit our part, when things aren’t going well,…it is: also, healthy and freeing!...

Folks, imperfection is the pre-requisite,…for Grace!... Light, can indeed get through our cracks. When we, (The Faithful-Believers), admit the cracks in our own perfection,…we begin to allow; God’s-Grace to enter our personal lives, and do its work. Spiritually, we experience the relief of,…our confessed sins; and God’s limitless forgiveness!...

Emotionally, we escape the hard-work,…required; to maintain self-deception. I have personally, witnessed the damage,…caused; by refusing to look, at one’s own sin. I have seen, those who have opened,…the window; and scanned their horizons, desperate for someone to blame,…so, they could: avoid taking responsibility. It never ends, well.

My prayer, today,…is; “For you, my reading-audience,…to; look in the mirror, to engage in healthy,…self-examination. And, may you throw-open your windows,…shouting words of affirmation; encouragement and blessings, to all in your view. I pray, that you will experience,…spiritual-health; as you respond, with maturity,…to: this present-life, and its challenges!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”I confess my own tendency, to avoid taking responsibility,…for; my problems. I often, have become laser-focused,…on; another person’s faults, and I ignore my own. Help me, to embrace the truths found,…in; Your Son’s words. I long, Father-in-Heaven,…to; have healthy relationships. Teach me, and my entire reading-audience,…to; take responsibility for our own,…words: thoughts and actions. May we look, for ways to encourage and affirm,…those; who surround us, daily. For, we know today,…that; this is the divine-prescription, necessary,…for: happy-homes and friendships. Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, Your Precious and Holy-Name), I thank You,…this very moment; for the truths of Your written words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5010

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:02 pm

“ANGELS,…FLAMING-IN-FIRE!”…

I want to walk you, (dear-reader and friends); through some verses that I visited recently, in the Book-of-Acts!...(go to Acts 7:30). Notice well, that it reads,…”An Angel appeared to Moses, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai,…In a Flame-of-Fire, in a bush”… Here again, we see clearly that,…Almighty-God; speaks thru His chosen mediums, be them Angels, prophets-of-old and/or His very own begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Why?... Because, He cannot allow Himself,…to be defiled; by our putrid and fallen state of existence. Yes, folks,…our decaying-deeds; daily reinforce this impenetrable barrier, ever present between mankind and his Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name). Read in, (verse 33), that this “Angel” is again mentioned,…a second-time; for emphasis sake!...

Yes, friends,…our living-God; is doing the sending, the initiating, the ordering and/or commanding. But, in this event,…it is by; the “Angel’s” own hand, that God’s command is to be delegated,…and: ultimately carried-out by Moses, the doer of this Divine-Command!... Back-tracking just a bit, to (verse, 32); the Voice may have indeed been, God’s own Voice,…but; the physical revelation (or manifestation), to Moses was the “Angel”.

Read it carefully, and most diligently,…this “Angel”; appeared in a Flame-of-Fire, in a bush. It wasn’t a, “burning-bush” as many have erroneously, thought. The “Angel”, is the one on Fire,…here; placing himself within the bush. Even so, Moses was asked to remove his sandals,…because; of the very Holiness, of this “Angel”.

Yes, folks,…”Angels”; have always been recognized as, God’s own Messengers!... As is, His Son (Jesus),…also. And, thirdly,…as a concrete, affirmation; in (verse, 38), this “Angel” again is mentioned,…giving living “oracles”: to Moses, to in turn share with his people. Three (3) times, is the charm,…dear-reader!...

It was an, “Angel”,…representing; a direct Message, unto Moses,…commanded: by Almighty-God, who sent him. This is why, unequivocally,…there’s much written proof; within our Holy-Scriptures, that our living-God has always worked His will,…through other Mediators; Intercessors, Prophets and servants-of-old!... Hence, our Jesus cannot be,…God, Himself!...

Simply, because no man and/or woman,…while still in the flesh; has been able to set their eyes upon our living-God, and lived to tell about it. Even in Moses’ case, he could not dare to look,…for long; directly at this Glorious-Angel. Such, is the purity and Holiness of all-things,…that; descend from Heaven!...

Only, by their given permission,…can we; truly set-our-sights, upon them for any prolonged period of time. I’m convinced that, a true rank-n-file exist amongst,…even the Angelic-Realm!... Much like here on Earth, where we can witness,…kings, queens, the noble and the elite,…as well as; the more abundant class of common-folks!...

So, it also is,…most true with “Angels”; versus “Arch-Angels”… Just remember, that it was never a “burning-bush”,…but; an “Angel” in a Flame-of-Fire, in a bush. I believe this “Angel”, surrounded himself with Flames-of-Fire,…for his own protection; against being defiled, by our fallen world!...

Yes, folks,…this Angel’s own engulfing Fire; could be spiritually-defined as His own wall of protection. Purifying himself, from our otherwise defiling presence and fallen state of existence. Have you ever thought, of this possibility?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5055

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:28 pm

“SACRIFICIAL-SUFFERINGS,…FOR-OUR-GAIN!”…

I shall forever strive, to guide those whose eyes,…not yet see; the real-truth of God’s written Word!... Notice well, dear-reader and friends,…in the Book-of-Acts; (see, chapter 3:13)… It reads that, our living-God,…the very “One”; of our forefathers, Glorified His Servant,…Jesus!... Now, really folks,…were Jesus, to be God, Himself,…then; He would be Glorifying Himself, in essence!...

With all due respects, to you “Trinitarians”,…who claim that; Father and Son are two in the same, entity,…this to me: seems quite much like, vain-deceit. Our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); will not be mocked!... This would put Him, in a position of being called,…a liar; why would God, want to play games with us, (His Son’ Followers),…who only: seek the truth, in earnest!...

Let’s remember that, our Creator is (Not),…an Author of confusion; and that the real “Father-of-Lies”, is none other than,…Satan, himself. I ask you all, one simple question. Who raised who, from the Dead?... Why, it was Almighty-God,…who raised; His Son from the Dead!... Jesus, certainly did (Not) raise Himself!...

We cannot remain naïve, nor ignorant forever,…we can’t separate; Father and Son, to only later reunite them again,…as One, same entity. Why follow a Faith, that shows emphasis on the issue of sacrificing,…in exchange; for an ultimate greater-gain, to later only illustrate that,…these three (3): Father, Son and Holy-Spirit, are the same,…“One!”…

We annul the anguish, of our Heavenly-Father,…as He witnessed; the necessary slaughtering of His only begotten Son!... Yes, God’s own terms indeed,…never-the-less; very real, His sufferings,…very real: this event. We make void, the experience and the surreal-pleas,…of His Son; while hanging on that horrendous, Roman torture-stake!...

“My-God, My-God,…why have You; forsaken Me?”… I refuse to believe, anymore “pie-in-the-sky”,…stories; passed down to us, by those who have called themselves,…the religious. We, (The Faithful-Believers), will also feel the Joy of reunification,…with our Maker!... Jesus, completed what He was commissioned to accomplish.

Whose Word, is more important to you?... Mankind’s indoctrinated and learned, phrases-of-old?... Or, will you eventually take the Son-of-God,…at His Word; regarding the truth of His mission, down here on Earth?... He obeyed, to the very letter,…His Father’s will. Freely, He (Jesus),…became God’s; “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… All this, accomplished between two separate entities,…who; when ends meet, Loved you and me (dear-friends),…enough: to both, suffer for our eternal-gain!... Amen.

Your friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:30 pm

“WHEN,…ALL-THE-DUST,…SETTLES!”…

Could it ever be possible, that we stop rejoicing in the works,…of our very own; hands?... According to the pattern of our works, there is “One”,…who is much Greater than us; and who witnesses, all that we indeed,…do. I’m afraid, many believers grow complacent with the misunderstanding,…of our exercised Faith!...

It is because, we believe,…that we in turn do; good-works!... And, these “good-works”,…do indeed; follow us, (as having a true, lasting-value and worth), into the Eternity,…yet future. Millions believe that, just by calling on the Name-of-Jesus,…suffices; I would ask these very same individuals, one simple question: “What about, the day after?”…

Where, will you be,…positioned; the next day, after you’ve entered,…into: the here-after?... Do you care, at all?... Many, just desire to get inside,…the very Gates; of our soon to come, New-Jerusalem!... But, just like me,…there are others; who pursue our Father’s-Favor, with an unquenchable thirst,…and: an insatiable-hunger!...

These I speak of, will assist Jesus,…in presiding over; His Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes, a Divine-Governmental-Cabinet,…if you will; one that will legislate His Father’s Universal Laws, the very ones that,…even to this day: take part in positioning, the celestial stars. Yes, Heavenly-Bodies,…endlessly hung; on what appears to be, nothing but empty space!...

Yet, each planet,…each star-system; each galaxy, is uniquely proper. We worship a Creator, of absoluteness. All-things, have their own Glory,…their own Honor; and their own order-of-existence. All accomplished by His spoken Word!... Such, is the immeasurable vastness,…of His virtues!... Yet, mankind’s own greed,…reveals; how feeble-minded we’ve become, while alongside and in the very presence,…of our: “Supreme-Being!”…

Most sublime, is His Son,…God’s own; right-hand Man!... Yes, folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, our appointed Salvation!... Let us, (Not) continue to be a stiff-necked,…people; uncircumcised in our heart, and ears,…always resisting: the very, “Spirit-of-Truth!”… I pray that, you receive this message,…as if delivered; by God’s own Angels, and keep it locked-in,…deep: within the inner-most part, of your stony-hearts!...

Gaze into Heaven, and see the Glory-of-God,…and Jesus, (His Son); standing (yes, no longer seated, but ready for action; at His Father’s next command). Yes, our Kinsman-Redeemer,…standing at God’s right-hand; and with Rod-of-Iron, ready to subdue,…all of His enemies. Folks, the world has imploded. Nothing remains true, all shall pass-away,…but God’s promises; will still be there,…(“WHEN,…ALL-THE-DUST,…SETTLES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!,,,

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:00 pm

“IT’S-NOT,…OVER,…YET!”…

Religion has become paramount in our world, but as our apostle Paul has described,…men and women alike; are guilty of having only, “a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof; from such, we should turn-away.” Islamic teaching claims the power of God, or Allah as they execute vengeance around our planet,…but, they are in no way; in harmony with our Creator, who has unequivocally declared,…“Dearly beloved, avenge (Not) yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine: I will repay, says our living-God!”…(see, Romans 12:19).

Our apostle John, has also clearly declared that,…any religion; which denies Jesus, as being the only begotten Son-of-God,…possesses a spirit of antichrist…(read, 1st John 4:2). There is a virtual multitude of religions, throughout our entire globe,…that; deny Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Millions, simply do (Not) seem to fully understand,…that the only fellowship Almighty-God, has ordained unto humanity; centers around His Son, Christ-Jesus!...

Never, has our Maker suggested that we, (The Faithful-Believers),…join in fellowship; eating and drinking, with those who deny,…His Son!... Scripture is also, extremely clear in stating,…that despite mankind’s great supposed morality and assertions; to his own religious acts and self-righteousness, those unrepentant will yet be judged,…because of their ungodly fellowships: and deeds!...

Let’s read together, (Matthew 24:40-41)… “Then, shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other,…left.” Many of you, in our day,…often use these verses; to describe the, “Rapture!”… However, the timeline of these events occurs well after,…the whole Church, has already arrived in Glory; for the middle of the week, is already past,…when the antichrist: will set-up his image, in the temple!...(read, Matthew 24:15).

Not only so, but the taking away,…here; does (Not) mean that, one is taken to Glory!... Verse (39), plainly tells us that,…those in Noah’s day; were “taken-away,” by the flood waters of judgment. They did (Not) depart, for Heaven!... Likewise the one “…in the field,…” which was “…taken-away…” in like manner as those, in Noah’s day; will (Not) be taken to Heaven, but will be taken-away in death and destruction!..

The one who is left, will be left to live another day and enjoy life,…here on Earth, in the millennium; which will begin immediately after the tribulation, of those days. The same thing is true, of the two women of (verse, 41). The one taken-away, is taken in judgment. Our Heavenly-Father, will judge that spirit of antichrist, (through His Son, Jesus); which is revealed in all these religions, who deny His Son as humanity’s Saviour!...

Our apostle Paul declares plainly, that “…if we sin willfully, after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins; but a certain fearful looking for, of judgment and fiery indignation which shall devour,…the adversaries.” (read, Hebrews 10:26-27). Folks, there is no other way of escape, outside of believing in God’s-Son!...

Yes, the very “One”,…who; has offered the only sacrifice that, His Father-in-Heaven will ever accept for sin. Many may think that, the massacre in Orlando, Florida,…is an example of God’s Judgment; upon the ungodly homosexual practices, that have been legalized in this nation,…but: this surely cannot be. He will pour out His wrath, against all unrighteousness,…but; that day has (Not) fully arrived. In (John 5:27), it plainly declares the fact that,…our living-God; has given Him, (meaning His Son, Jesus), Authority to execute judgment!...

However, Jesus-of-Nazareth has (Not) taken His Throne,…at this time; and all the judgment that He will pour out upon this world, is still pending. We are so very close, to the end of this Grace-Age,…but; it is (Not) over yet!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5040

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 pm

“JUST,…BE,…READY!”…

Folks, the wrath of Almighty-God will be poured-out,…upon this earth; as prophesied in Scripture, but according to the words of Jesus,…it is imperative that; rather than trying to ascribe retribution, to others,…now, is the time to: “…take heed to yourselves, lest at any time,…your hearts be over-charged; with drunkenness and cares of this present-life, and so that Day come upon you,…in your: unawares. For, as a snare shall it come on all them,…that; dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always that,…you may be accounted worthy to escape; (meaning, being harmed, but yet present to witness all events, come-to-pass), all these things that,…shall come to pass: and to stand before the Son-of-God!”…(see, Luke 21:34-36).

Yet, His Father-in-Heaven,…has (Not) appointed us, (His Son’s Followers); to wrath. But, to obtain His Salvation, by His Son,…Christ-Jesus!... We are in the early throbs of tribulation, known as the “beginning-of-sorrows”. Tragic incidents such as those, in Orlando, San Bernardino, Ft. Hood and the theatre in Colorado,…will continue to occur; despite loud outcries for more, gun control.

Friends, the problem is (Not) in weapons,…but; in the wicked hearts of men and women alike, and thus these tragedies will escalate,…unimpeded: until Jesus puts a stop, to it. Terrorist organizations, with their downed airliners, subway and suicide bombings,…will not be eliminated; for they will continue their mayhem, well into the tribulation period!...

Political rhetoric, promising greatness for America,…or any other country; around this globe, is but a myth. Erratic weather patterns, which bring floods, drought, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and all manner of other pestilence,…will; not improve. Mankind is in complete rebellion, against Almighty-God!...

It would be easy, to become obsessed and extremely discouraged,…with all these; horrendous happenings, reported daily by various news media,…but as Christians; we must follow the counsel of both Jesus, and our apostle Paul. Today, is the day wherein we must “Watch and pray, always,…that; ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things, (be exempt from harm, yet be witnesses unto God’s own Power): that shall come-to-pass…”

To pray, is to keep our eyes and total attention,…focused; on the Son-of-God, and on our glorious-prize. Yes, there will be a fullness of tragedy which will arrive. Yes, meanwhile we must be indeed, witnesses of this Mighty-Hand of God and His Son,…we shall, at the same time; be guarded from harm’s way. But, folks,…without witnessing, what is yet to come; God’s prophesies cannot be validated. I’m not one to believe, “pie-in-the-sky”,…theories-of-escapism!...(let’s rightly discern and divide, God’s-Word).

God can’t use us, if all we yearn for,…is to run; when push comes to shove, we are to be right-there in the thick-of-things. For those of you, who call yourselves,…”God’s-Warriors”; when will you fight, if not during turbulent-times?... If for no other reason, to simply “witness” and validate,…His Glory!...Amen. And, rather than being suffocated by all the things,…which are around us; or trying to make a difference and change that which has already,…been prophesied; let’s just concentrate on surrendering our lives, to Jesus,…in order to: make us, ready!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:48 pm

“I’VE-BEEN,…BEHOLDING,…MY-CHANGES!”…

As we gaze on His Glory, we shall understand the greatness of the Love of Jesus!... Yes, in such a way that we have never done before,…and of the mighty-works He accomplished; all in His Father’s-Name!... As we stare at Him, we are transformed into the very same image,…of His Father!... Yes, folks,…becoming more Christ-like; means becoming, “Sons-of-God!”…

We do (Not) become like Jesus, by any effort of our own,…nor by any purpose-of-heart; nor even by any act-of-Faith!... Only by asking, knocking and seeking!... As the Holy-Spirit occupies us, with the Son-of-God,…into all-truths; we become transformed from glory-to-glory. But, folks,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); must be truly, occupied with the things of Jesus!...

Just as a mirror, never struggles to reflect,…so, our hearts; must be in complete unison, with our Saviour!... Only then, will our own reflections,…be most clearly seen of others; and finally understood!... Yes, dear-reader,…our Jesus-of-Nazareth; sees the great distress of all peoples, and stands nearby to relieve our needs. But, the sad part is that,…many; do (Not) feel the need of Christ, for themselves!...

These very same, turn to broken-reeds,…for help; unless we realize the insufficiency within ourselves, we cannot be helped,…by: the Son-of-God!... He was not sent, for the strong,…nor; for those who have no need, of a physician. Many are those, who profess to having nothing broken,…in their personal lives; yet, these very same toss and turn at night,…trying to convince themselves, of the same!...

When will we learn, that Jesus is our strength and truest,…success?... Please, forget (Not) His benefits,…He, the very same who forgives; all of your, iniquities. Yes, the very “One”,…who Redeems your life, from self-destruction; who crowns you with loving-kindness and His Father’s,…tender-mercies. The Son, has taught me,…that His Father-in-Heaven; is (Not) partial, nor is He,…a respecter-of-persons!...

God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); looks not upon the outward appearances, of the flesh. But, through His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…He; is ever present, to help the needy who cry unto Him. He does pay His respects, to all those who call upon Him,…in Faith!... He stands with ears open, to the cry of the orphans and widows,…and He delights in all those; who trust His only begotten,…Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com