Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

“ANSWER,…THIS,…CALL”…

Folks, Almighty-God is still calling people,…by His Holy-Spirit; sent down to us, after His Son’s ascent back to Heaven!... This “Spirit-of-Truth”, is another Comforter!... One, besides and alongside of God’s Son,…who also; guides us unto all-truths. The Gospel is God’s own instrument, thru which He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); speaks to mankind. And, we (His Son’s Followers); are His best witnesses!...(see, 2nd Thessalonians 2:14).

It pleases our Creator, to Save us,…by the foolishness-of-preaching; to all those who believe!...(read, 1st Corinthians 1:21). Preaching, in a simple-term,…is putting-forth the Gospel; in words. And, our living-God,…does indeed; have good-news for all. Such, was the song and message of the Angel,…at the birth; of our Saviour!... Yes, friends,…humanity’s own, Deliverer had come,…the very “One”; who would loosen men and women alike, from our sins!...

Yes, our sins,…they cause sickness; pain, tears, sorrow and broken-hearts. Jesus came, not only with Power to deliver us,…but; He went forth, amongst our forefathers. He did not wait, till they came to Him,…but, He went after them; to call them to Himself, and to reveal to them,…His Father’s-Love!...(see, Titus 2:11).

Nothing we can do, could merit such Favor!... No, sir!... We cannot do anything, but accept His Father’s-Mercy!... Oh’, how true this is,…for everyone, today. What could we poor and frail subjects, do to win the Favor of Him,…who; framed the world, (and its ages), and flung the stars,…out into space; yes, our Maker commands the sea,…and shakes the earth: with His Voice!..

Oh’, the depths of the riches,…both of the wisdom; and the knowledge of His only Son, (Jesus). How unsearchable are His Father’s judgments, and His ways past finding out…(read, Romans 11:33). Truly, were it not by God’s-Grace,…none would be Saved; or healed…(see, Ephesians 2:8,9). Friends, the purpose of His Son’s coming,…was; to destroy the works of Satan!...

The very Spirit of His Father, was upon the Son, (although this does not make Jesus, out to be God, Himself); it was His Father-in-Heaven, who anointed His Son,…to preach the Gospel; to the poor, (those who feel their unworthiness and need before, His Father). He, (meaning His Father), has sent Jesus,…to heal the broken-hearted; (to bind them up, and fill them with joy and praise). Yes, Jesus preached His Father’s Deliverance to the captives, (the very prisoners of their own devices). Let’s not forget, the recovering of sight to the blind, (both in the physical and spiritually speaking). And, to set at liberty,…them; who are bruised!...(read, Luke 4:18).

Yes, folks,…Jesus; did all that the Holy-Scriptures, had claimed of Him. Today, what is needed in most places of worship,…is an assembly of people; who have heeded, to His commands…(see, Ephesians 5:18,19). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5040

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:06 pm

“CHASTENING-RODS,…INDUCE-HUMILITY!”…

All human help and skills, have failed us,…so far. It’s only until almost in despair, when we’re ready to give-up all hope,…that our living-God; begins to show Himself, in our lives. Yes, folks,…when many of us; are at the point of completely shutting-up, all faith in our Creator,…only then: He sends, help. He must let us, get to the end of ourselves,…before He steps-in and shows; His hand-at-work. It is then, that He hears our cry!...

And, when the very Power-of-God,…takes hold; all else must, let go. His Son, looks for our faith,…and; always rewards it. We hear Him saying, “Believe you, that I can do this?”… As your faith stands, so be it done,…unto you. Almighty-God, looks for faith,…in those; that come to His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth). The hands of Jesus, are still full of Power,…and; He is willing to heal. Sometimes, some secretly kept sin,…delays; the answering!...

His Father-in-Heaven, sometimes uses the chastening rod-of-sickness,…to soften our own will; and induce humility. Beloved, if our heart condemn us (Not),…then; have we confidence toward God!...(see, John 3:21). Yes, folks,…when God’s Power is present; the devil himself, always has someone to,…oppose. The sad part of this truth, is that often Satan uses,…authorities, on God’s-Word!...

This “Dark-One”, likes to hinder the people from receiving lasting good,…and prevents Jesus; from being otherwise honored and Glorified!... This old-serpent, was always bitterly opposed to Jesus,…for he knew; that someday his own temporal kingdom here on earth, will topple and fall,…forever: at our Saviour’s hands!...

How sad, it is that,…many religious-leaders, today; play into Satan’s own hands. Many display a form of godliness, but truly deny the Power,…thereof; and turn the very inner-thoughts of the people, against the real Gospel,…and: the super-natural. They deny that, God (through His Son),…is still doing business; in the same old-ways. Dear-reader and friends, be (Not) influenced by these sheep,…in wolves-clothing!...

So, let’s not heed to the criticism of unbelief. Search diligently the Holy-Scriptures, and true Faith shall spring-up,…in your heart. Selfish men and women alike, use the Word-of-God,…deceitfully; which hinders the progress of the saints…(read, 1st Corinthians 1:18). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:27 pm

“JUST,…THE-SAME,…TODAY!”…

He, who stops,…our Sun, on high,
And sends manna,…from our skies;
Yes, He who laid,…flat, Jericho:
The very same,…answers prayer, today.
Driving my storms,…and clouds, away!...

His Son,…who turns water, into wine,
He helps, the helpless,…and the cripple’s, spine.
Commanding tempest,…”Peace-be-still”,
While hungry multitudes,…He did, fill.
This Power, remains,…the same today;
So let us, labor much,…watch and pray!...

Daniel, conquered,…the lion’s-den;
As Jesus, Lazarus,…He rose, again.
We hear Elijah’s cry,…for copious-rain;
As my Lord,…freed, the sufferers pain.
If these wonders,…were done, then;
Let’s prove, our love,…to Him, again!...

His Father,…who raises the dead;
Gave king David,…Goliath’s head.
The Son, casting demons,…with His Word;
Seeing even, the fall,…of every bird.
Many signs and miracles,…still done today;
In this same,…old-fashioned-way.
All because, He’s,…(“JUST,…THE-SAME,…TODAY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 pm

“TO-THOSE,…INSIDE,…THIS-CIRCLE!”…

Our apostle Paul, admonishes us to pray for all the saints; but he does (Not) tell us to endorse everything, that they teach. It is not wise, to have fellowship with error,…nor; condone it. Loyalty to God, and to His Truth,…often compels us; to be separated from other folks. If we can receive no help from them, and are not permitted to help them,…why try; to have fellowship with them?...

Time is too valuable, to be wasted. Why indulge in a make-believe fellowship?... May these following words, be a comfort to all those who,…travel; the straight-and-narrow-way!...

Friends, if God has called you to be really like His Son, (Jesus),…then He; will draw you into a life, most likely filled with crucifixion and humility,…and; put upon you, such demands of obedience,…that; you will not be able to follow other people, or measure yourself by other Christians,…and in many ways; He will seem to let other people, do things which He will (Not),…let you, do!...

Other Christians and ministers, who seem very religious and useful,…may push themselves; pull a few-strings and work many schemes, to carry out their hidden agendas,…but; you cannot do it. And, if you attempt it,…you will meet; with such failure and rebuke, from the Son-of-God,…as to: make you sorely penitent!...

Others may boast of themselves, of their work,…of their success; of their writings, but the Holy-Spirit will not allow you to do any such thing,…and; if you begin to, He will lead you into some deep dead-end,…that: will make you despise yourself, and all your good-works. His Son, (Jesus),…may indeed; let others be honored, and even be put forward,…while at the same time; keep you, (The Faithful-Believer), hidden in complete obscurity,…because; The Son-of-God, (through the Holy-Spirit’s own workings), wants to produce some choice,…”fragrant-fruits”: for His coming Glory, which can only be produced,…in the shade!...(and often times, behind the scenes)…

His Father-in-Heaven, alongside of His Son,…may both; simply want to keep you, small,…while: they may let others, be great. They collectively, may let others do a work you started,…never giving you; the real credit, for your efforts. Yet, your work (rest assure),…has a greater-worth; yes, still more precious than these others,…previously mentioned!...

Folks, the Holy-Spirit has been commanded,…to put a strict-watch over you; (The Son’s Followers), with a jealous-love. Let’s make-up our minds, that our Sovereign God,…has a right; through His Son and/or through the use of the Holy-Spirit,…to do: as He well, pleases,…with His own. Yes, our Creator may never explain to you,…a thousand-things; which all puzzle your own reasoning, in His dealings with your personal life!...

But, bottom-line is that,…if; you absolutely give yourself, to be His,…God will then; wrap you in a jealous-love, and bestow upon you many blessings,…which: come only to those, who are in His,…(“INNER,…CIRCLE”)!... So, settle it forever in your hearts,…that; you are to deal directly with the Holy-Spirit, and that He is to have the privilege of tying your tongue,…or of chaining your hands, (if necessary): while selectively opening your spiritual-eyes, in ways that He does (Not) seem to do,…with others!...

You, (dear-reader and friends),…will have ultimately found; the vestibule-of-Heaven itself, when you reach this secret-place, pleased and delighted,…over this peculiar and most personal; guardianship of the Holy-Spirit, over your individual life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:30 pm

“BLESSED-TILL,…ENDLESS-DAYS!”…

I cannot tell,…why I’m beside;
These feeble barks,…as they do, glide.
Along this shore,…this life, so dear;
Danger-signals,…so-ever-near!...

Yet, of this,…I’m most sure;
Never fainting,…we shall endure.
For Jesus, who guides,…our every year;
Shall comfort my,…dispelling-fears!...

I cannot tell,…if Satan’s hired;
Others, to sink us,…in his mire.
Nor, whether,…they will mock, or cheer;
Yet, I live,…this passing year!...

I shall trust, He,…my Saviour, my Friend;
His Great-Hand,…He’s promised, to lend.
Holding me up,…thru rugged-ways;
I’m kept,…(“BLESSED-TILL,…ENDLESS-DAYS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:48 pm

“THE-VERITY,…OF,…GOD’S-VIRTUES!”…

Folks, our living-God is indeed Good!... And, He knows them who trust,…in His Son, (Jesus)!... Let us then, come boldly unto this “Throne-of-Grace”, that we may obtain His Father’s-Mercy,…in our time of; most need. His Son, is the same yesterday,…today; and forever more. We shall rejoice in much hope, and with abundant patience in our tribulations,…continuing steadfast; with our prayers!...

Friends, I do (Not) believe in the “Rapture-Theory”; to me this represents escapism. To be, “Saved”,…from the very hour-of-temptation; I define as being, “Saved”, from harm’s way,…although we must witness: (“THE-VERITY,…OF,…GOD’S-VIRTUES”)!... Yes, tragedy shall fall upon the entire world,…and meanwhile; we shall be, well taken care of,…with given refuge; somehow, somewhere, of God’s own choosing!... Remember, without His remnant few remaining,…as witnesses; there would be no validating, of His very own existence!...(and Mighty-Works)!...Amen.

As we read, (1st Thessalonians 4:16); I interpret these words, (in part), as follows. “Those who are alive and remain, shall be (caught-up) together, (meaning, that we shall all be caught-up in the Spirit, of this marvelous event); with them, (meaning, all others who have ever believed in our living-God, in the Old-Testament era, as well as all those who have ever believed in Jesus; while He walked the earth, the first time as a Man: who have died, and at this event are found then,…Resurrected); in the clouds, (meaning within the masses and/or crowds of these other believers, past, present and yet future); to meet our Lord, Jesus in the air; (in Strong’s Concordance, this word “air”, is defined as in the “Spirit”); and so shall we ever be, with our Lord!”…

Friends, in other simpler-words,…we (The Faithful-Believers); if alive when this wonderful event occurs, shall be instantly, (within a twinkling-of-an-eye), changed from our present corruptible and decaying fleshly state,…unto: an incorruptible and glorified, state of existence. Our bodies, will still enjoy some of the fine features we recognize today,…such as eating; yet, we shall not experience deterioration of any kind,…and: shall resemble our Saviour’s own, Glorified-Body!... Eternal and everlasting, we shall inherit a new body that,…by Divine-Design and nature; shall be completely different, and beyond our complete comprehension at this time.

Are we not familiar, with the expressed-term today (in modern-times) of,…”Let’s all get into, the Spirit-of-Christmas?”… And, what about,…the old saying of; “Why, I saw a cloud-of-locust, invading those fields and destroying all vegetation in their path!”… And, so it is also true,…of expressions; present within our Holy-Scriptures, that are either misinterpreted and/or completely translated,…erroneously.
Here again, the Devil (in my personal opinion), has influenced the scribes-of-old,…during the task of translating and/or transcribing; our Holy-Scriptures!...

These very same, commanded by their ruling kings,…have slightly twisted; God’s-Word!... (ever-so-cunningly)… And, as a result,…we can witness today; that without possessing some real spiritual-discernment, we could otherwise fall very easily into the snares and traps,…of taking the translated written Word-of-God: literally, each and every time. As one who speaks two powerful and global languages, (both English and Spanish, fluently); I attest to the fact, that translation from one language to another,…often times involves: altering certain-sentences, from their original intended,…structure!...

We must be quite tactful, indeed,…as to not change; the true meaning and/or flavor, of what the original text was intended to,…relay: unto the reader. When ends meet, our primary function in this life is to Glorify,…Almighty-God!... What have we done, today,…to accomplish this all too important; duty and obligation?... That’s the question, we all need to be asking of ourselves,…daily. Remember that, our Creator through His Son,…understands; even our thoughts, from afar-off.

So, in closing,…even the film-makers of Hollywood; may have indeed produced many movies, showing the concept of “Rapturing”,…people into the air; escaping the all too awful tribulations, that inevitably will fall upon our wicked world. But, just remember,…what we escape, the most; is God’s own wrath, and the harm it shall cause millions,…because: of their purposely defiant and most unruly conduct, demonstrated all throughout,…their entire lives!....

Even our Lord’s exemplary prayer, states that inevitably the will of His Father-in-Heaven,…shall be done; “On earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… Yes, folks,…there shall be; a New-Earth and a New-Heaven, yet future. But, ours is a final destination,…and earthly fate; restored to its original, Bliss and Glory!...

Meanwhile, count on being,…“witnesses”; to His-Mighty-Hand!... Let’s not rush to confuse this concept, and believe that I speak of,…any of us, becoming; “Jehovah’s-Witnesses”... These people have also perverted the original text, by making a “religion”,…out of the written words; of our Bible. I’ve lost count, of the various versions of our Holy-Book,…existent world-wide!... It’s no wonder, the task of ushering in others, into our Shepherd’s own Sheepfold,…has been; so arduous, yet not impossible. Everyone, as prophesied in Scripture,…is currently doing; what they themselves see fit, as being right in their own eyes,…denying: the simplicity-of-Christ!...

As, God sends His Son (Jesus),…with “Rod-of-Iron”; down to earth, this second time around,…we shall “witness”; how He places all His enemies, in “subjection”,…ultimately; to the will of His God, and His Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name)… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 pm

“WILL-YOU,…AFFIRM,…THIS?”…

Please read, (Luke 18:1). We are not always given the reason, for which Jesus spoke certain parables,…but He proclaimed this one; to the intent “…that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” The overriding theme of these words, teaches persistence as the unjust judge granted the desire,…of the widow; “…lest by her continual coming, she weary me.”…(see verse, 5). Though God does not avenge His Own, for selfish reasons as did the unjust judge,…He is most assuredly, entreated by those; “…which cry day and night, unto Him…”

Almighty-God is honored, by those who are persistent in seeking His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His Son, then asks the question; “…when the Son-of-God comes, shall He find Faith,…on the earth?”… This is surely a reference to our day, and bespeaks the fact that God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); is not only looking for those, who continually seek His Son,…but; also those who cry out to Him, in Faith,…even: in the midst of excruciating circumstances!...

These are days, when it would be easy to simply,…”faint”; or to be weak and weary in heart, but we must surely be men and women,…resembling Elijah; the man whom James, had in mind (I personally believe), when he wrote that,…”The effectual fervent-prayer, of a righteous man avails much.”…(see, James 5:16). Elijah did pray earnestly and continually, and we know from the account in 1st Kings 18,…that; such prayer was tremendously effective, because he prayed in harmony with God’s purposes,…as James states: in (verses, 17-18).

Is ours, (dear-reader and friends),…that same persistent appeal; for Divine-Grace, even despite our wrongdoings?... I pray that, our eyes be opened to His truths,…night and day; it is because of our wretched-sins, that we make constant supplications,…unto this living-God: using the Name of Jesus, to intercede with our petitions!...

Today, I claim this Glorious-Grace for you and for me,…dear-friends; even for those, who remain strangers to our God!... Our primary goal, must be that Jesus’ question,…”when the Son-of-God comes, shall He find Faith, on this earth?”,…be answered affirmatively; in our personal lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:50 pm

“ARE-YOU-FAITHFUL,…ENOUGH-TO-FOLLOW!”…

Please read, (John 10:2,3,14)… These verses introduce us to the Good-Shepherd!... It is He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), whom His Father-in-Heaven desires us to follow,…the most; from the time we are “born-again”, until He appears again in,…His-Glory!... He is our Shepherd, and we never out-grow our need to of Him,…in this regard. His purpose is to lead us, into the Eternity!... And, our final destination and fate,…is to be presented; to His Father-in-Heaven!... Restored unto a true Perfection, and ready for our next,…assignment!...

Just as He desires a relationship with us, we (The Faithful-Believers),…must also; want to know, the Son-of-God!... The very word, “know”,…means to know absolutely; in a great variety of applications, in all circumstances of our personal lives. And, the degree to which we come to know Jesus,…really depends; on us. He is Faithful, to lead. But, will we be,…(“FAITHFUL-ENOUGH,…TO,…FOLLOW”)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Jesus, is our source and supply. We must be completely confident in claiming Him, as our Shepherd,…if we expect to be declared; as His brethren, in the presence of His,…Father-in-Heaven!... Peace and comfort, with no turmoil or storms,…is again; where all of us, would love to be. Yes, a Heaven-on-Earth!...

Many, are feeling pressured,…struggling along; trying to make their decisions. It’s as though, someone is always trying to “drive-them”,…into certain decisions; yet, as our Lord speaks to our spirit,…we realize: that what He desires most, is to “lead”,…and not, “drive”. He doesn’t “drive”, His Sheep,…He rather; “leads” them, in and out of His Sheepfold!...

There is much, inner-peace with those,…who realize this difference; it is Satan, who drives us,…to quick and often-times; very hasty decisions. Dear-reader and friends, the source of you feeling driven,…perhaps even compelled; to act on certain issues, within your individual lives,…needs more: earnest examining!...

Take cattle, for example. These are animals, who are “driven.” We can’t lead, cattle,…we; “drive”, them. Yes, we must force these beast,…but; Jesus emphasizes the fact that, He “leads”,…His Sheep!... And, so,…I pray; that we all learn daily, how to follow Him,…more and more; led of the Holy-Spirit, to follow our Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:13 pm

“WHAT-COUNTS,…IS-THE,…STUFF-INSIDE!”…

Let’s talk about the Book-of-Acts, for a few moments,…shall we?... In (Acts 4:12), we are assured that,…there is no other Name; under the Heavens, given among mankind,…by which: we (must) be Saved!... Notice how it says, (Must); not can or will, but (Must)!... If we have an ounce of wits, to call ours,…we would all recognize, that; there’s an inherent desire, in each and every one of us,…a true longing: to want to live, forever!...

This was no mistake, it was meant to be,…originally; part of God’s own Design, engraved into our being. And, we today can claim this Glory,…if only; we believe. It is the Name of Jesus, that shall “Save”,…us; even from our own destructive nature. The world would beg-to-differ with us, (His Followers),…many believe that; all-roads eventually lead to God!...(His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name).

Folks, much like our apostle Peter and John,…I too; am but, a common man. Yet, possessing that same Boldness!... I shall continue, for Christ!...(read, verse 13). There will come a day, (in our not too distant future); where we will be sternly warned, to speak no more,…to anyone: in this Name-of-Jesus!...(see, verse 17).

But, truth be known,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); cannot but speak, of what we have learned,…from: our Holy-Scriptures!... Many, shall rage against us,…as they plot-in-vain; (read, verse 25), we are those,…much like Jesus; who will do, what the hand of God,…has planned: and pre-destined to take place!...

Heavenly-Father,…”We ask You, today,…to look upon these future threats; and to grant us, (Your children in Faith), to continue onward in speaking Your Word,…with all Boldness!”… Amen.

Friends, notice well in (verse 30),…how collectively; the disciples recognized our Jesus to be, God’s Holy-Servant!... Oh’, how I pray that you realize that,…you have been deceived; into thinking that, Jesus is God,…Himself!... Satan, has deceived millions,…throughout the centuries-of-old; with this man-made belief.

In (Acts 5:31), we can read that,…Jesus (The Son-of-God); was exalted by His Father-in-Heaven, to God’s right-hand,…a spiritual-position: of much celestial-power. And, today,…Jesus; holds the title of, “Leader and Saviour”… Giving repentance to all, who believe,…and forgiveness of sins. Again, folks,….we gravely “err”; by placing Jesus, in His Father’s-Shoes!...

I dedicate myself, to offering you (dear-reader),…this clarity; because it is what I have witnessed, the most in today’s world. No matter the denominational group, all are singing this tune,…way-off cord. It used to be, years ago,…that; the smaller non-denominational chapels, were professing this all too important truth,…but clearly; in my eyes, they too,…have fallen victim: to this old-devil’s wiles, snares and deceptions!...

Let’s (Not) be, like Simon the Magician,…from the city of Samaria. I pray that, you (dear-friends),…never think; you could come to buy your gifts, from Almighty-God!... Although this Simon, came to eventually believe Philip, (a converted disciple, who preached, baptized and healed many in Samaria); yet, iniquity and much bitterness and greed,…remained deeply seeded: in Simon’s heart!...(see, Acts 8:12-23).

Notice well, that it took Peter and John,…to come down, to Samaria; for all baptized believers, to ultimately receive the Holy-Spirit!... These two disciples, (part of Jesus’ original 12); had special powers, beyond those of other Christian converts. Yes, folks,….just because; we have been chosen, baptized as believers and even in devoted service for Jesus’ cause,…this in itself; does (Not) guarantee us, of possessing the indwelling power of the Holy-Spirit!...

Notice, again,…that; although Philip (a chosen vessel, a man of good repute, full of the Spirit and of wisdom), he indeed healed and baptized many others,…even casted-out, demons; but it took Peter and John, to go down to Samaria,…where Philip was doing all this marvelous work; lay hands of these newly converted believers, before they could receive the Holy-Spirit!...(even though, they were already baptized, by Philip)…(see, Acts 6:3-5).

I personally believe, that few are those,…who; truly are receiving the Holy-Spirit, upon receiving their water baptism. Remember, friends,…God; does the real choosing. These First-Century recipients of the Spirit, were more sincere in their hearts,…than; many of us today, pretend to be. In the end, the condition of your earnest heart,…dictates much; as to whether or (Not), we truly receive the Holy-Spirit,…upon the act of being baptized, with water!...

Folks, an inward change is most necessary,…and of more worth; than any outward performance. Our living-God, counts more,…what’s inside; your stony-hearts. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:14 pm

“THE-WORLD’S,…NEW,…NORMS!”…

Many remain confounded, by us proving these facts about Jesus,…as He teaches; His Father’s-Way!... The “new-norm”, of our present society, is to continue labeling the various existing cultures,…ethnic-groups; faiths and yes,…even: gender identities. Today, the elites of our country’s leadership,…have found it; “politically-correct”, to utter abbreviations out-loud, regarding those who have freely chosen,…their perversion!... All done, simply to avoid embarrassing themselves,…pronouncing out-loud; these grotesque-titles.

Yes, today,…society uses, the label of; (“L.B.G.T.”), to refer to all the lesbians, bisexuals, gays and trans-genders, (previously known, as transvestites); without dispute and/or discord, from anyone. All, have freely and willingly accepted,…this new-name-calling. Who, starts all these clichés?... Who, does all the approving for the masses?... What about, these very same class of people,…how do they feel; now that, after so many years of their supposed triumphs,…of them; finally coming out of their closets, proudly professing their stance,…how do they feel; about our world, calling them by abbreviations,…rather than, by their: supposedly-hard-earned, full titles?...

Yet, no one seems to realize that,…it’s done so; because inwardly, within the most profound parts of our inner-hearts and minds,…these paraphrases: help us masquerade our public-shame. It’s easier to utter, abbreviated letters (so it seems), appearing even to be most hip and up-to-date,…with the latest acceptable fads; and in the end, we as a society feel less ashamed (overall and in general),…by avoiding: the full pronouncing of such disgusting, self-imposed identities!...

Even, our Presidential Candidates from both sides of the fence,…are promising; protection for the (“L.B.G.T.”), sector of our local communities. All done, in the name of securing their all too needed votes,…from the general-public; they talk a good game, saying that they want no more “status-quo”,…no more: “political-correctness”. Yet, these very same,…demonstrate; all the contrary, each and every,…election year!...

Folks, we cannot represent the position of being “pro-life”,…to then, later; openly support those, whose practices are against God’s own Divine-Principles,…of: “Pro-Creation!”… Friends, two men partnering in sexual-acts,…as well as; two women, lusting after each other,…is bottom-line; non-productive, rebellious, producing no,…“good-fruit”: in the end!...

It’s completely defiant, purposely contradicting the all too precious words of our Creator!... “Go out into the world, and become,…fruitful”… Think of the countless innocent children, that are being handed over to such couples,…fostering and bringing these generations of tomorrow; into a “new-norm”,…mirroring perfectly, the days of: “Sodom,…and,…Gomorrah!”.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:18 pm

“SUCH-LAWLESSNESS,…IN-OUR-LAND!”…

Can I guide you further, into reading the Book-of-Acts?... Let’s turn to, (Acts 9:20). Even Saul, (later to be named, Paul), proclaimed Jesus as being,…”The Son-of-God!”… It’s time folks, that our spiritual-leaders within our local communities,…return to teaching; this all too important, fundamental truth. Many are those, who agree with me. Yet, they fear losing their well-being,…their economic sustenance; these prefer to go along, with false-doctrines-of-devils,…even though: they stand convicted in Spirit, as I speak!...

I plead with you, who stand behind our pulpits,…yes, you; who know all too well, that yours shall be a much harsher,…sentencing; because you have led-astray, God’s people. You’ve come to believe in your hearts, (as do all the pagans); that the Son-of-God,…tarries; and that He, won’t come at all. You false-preachers forget that, all we can truly take with us,…is; our “good-works!”…

Yes, friends,…our “good-works”; do indeed follow us, into the eternity,…here-after. You sheep in wolves-clothing, demonstrate all the contrary,…to what is written; in God’s own Word!... There was a time, not too long ago,…when; I took much comfort, attending the smaller non-denominational chapels. I felt the presence of the Spirit, within their assemblies,…as they testified; to the truths of God’s-Word!...

Yet, today,…many of these; more intimate and smaller study-groups, have also fallen-away. “The-Great-Apostasy”, is most evident within our city streets. We’ve turned our backs, on our living-God,…with all these, so called; “Inter-Faith”, organizations. They’ve sprung-forth throughout our land, and there’ no Engineer at the helm!...

It’s no wonder, we wade in disbelief,…daily; there is so much chaos, lawlessness and disrespect,…for anything and everything: that once stood for, “Law,…and,…Order!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:23 pm

“POSITIONING,…YOUR,…PERSON!”…

Christians can indeed, stumble about. But, Almighty-God has given us the Holy-Spirit,…to guide us, (His Son’s Followers); into all truth. And yet, there are many people,…who will never understand this; indwelling. It’s imperative that we, learn to follow the Son-of-God and this Holy-Spirit, (yes, folks,…two separate entities); for they have a true purpose, that of leading the Sheep, (meaning us, the Faithful-Believers): to our next step, even into eternity!...

That old personality, where lust, hate and false-affections once dwelled,…needs to change; mirroring more, our Jesus!... Often times, this takes a lot of time and trials. We are His Father’s workmanship, yes,…a work-in-progress; coming closer every day, in knowing better,…our Saviour!... Our Lord, shall lead us into paths of righteousness,…those very same; of which He, Himself has already travelled!...

And, Jesus (through the Holy-Spirit’s guidance); is doing it all, for His Father’s-Name-Sake!... I used to have trouble with that term. “For His Father’s-Name-Sake!”… Simply, because I thought to myself,…”God, I need all the help I can get.” Why is it, for Your Sake?... Folks, it’s because our Creator has a real stake in our personal lives!...

Through the shed blood, of His only begotten Son,(Jesus),… our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh); has reconciled us, back unto Himself. We are Redeemed by His Son’s deeds and sacrifice, and it is Jesus,…who owns us, today. We have been given, to the Son,…by; His Father-in-Heaven!... We have a say, as joint-heirs with the Son-of-God!... Although, many parts of our present journey,…are most arduous; we shall fear no evil, as we walk through our valleys,…filled: with shadows-of-Death!...

Yes, friends,…our valleys; are more likened to gorges, with narrow and deep walls. Often, our experiences make us feel as though, we cannot get out of our immediate circumstances,…and definitely: these are places, where we don’t want to dwell,…permanently. These aren’t very pleasant places. But, dear-reader,…these bitter moments; are exactly the very steps necessary, for leading us to the real knowledge of Christ-Jesus!...

It is here, that our Lord even prepares a table,…before us, (His Followers); in the very presence, of even our enemies. He brings us, out of the lush,…green-pastures; and the still-waters. And, through these valleys,…filled with shadows-of-Death; we are fed and sustained with the truths, of our tomorrow. Many are those, wolves in sheep’s clothing,…lurking around us; but, there must be a time when we,…outgrow the green-grass and the still-waters: and begin to partake of the “meat”, of His Father’s-Word!...

The profound principles, of these Divine-Truths,…are not to be; picked and chosen, at our convenience. We can’t just take, the parts that we want of these Holy-Scriptures,…and leave the rest; that’s not the way to approach, Divine-Truths,…although: it’s what many of us, are exactly doing. None of us, want to go through this present life,…filled with trouble; we rather live, every day without problems,…never experiencing: terrific-difficulties!...

Let’s strive not to measure ourselves, by others and their achievements. Let’s not compare ourselves, among the rest of the world. This would not be wise. Let’s rather, use God’s-Word,…to position our person; right where we need, to be,…today!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:47 pm

“EXCEL,…INTO,…THIS!”…

I truly believe that, we enter into different times in our lives,…where Almighty-God; prepares us to feed on His Word, even in the very presence of our enemies. Let us therefore, feast right here,…in Satan’s own domain; knowing all the while that, Jesus is our Shepherd and surely,…His Goodness and Father’s-Mercy: shall follow us, all the days of our personal lives!...

Folks, the whole goal of our individual lives,…is to know; the very Son-of-God!... As we stare into this Divine-Law of our Liberty, we see clearly Jesus,…changing us; with every passing moment. Present today, is the indwelling of the Holy-Spirit,…bringing us; our truest freedom. How many are being lost, by those behind the pulpits,…preaching; everything but, the very Grace of His Father-in-Heaven!...

Friend, except we pick-up our own cross,…daily; and follow Jesus, in His steps,…we (The Faithful-Believers): cannot ever become, His true-disciples. But, suffering is (Not),…new. Though, we are never forced to receive it,…we; gladly take-up, our own cross,…today. His Father, (Jehovah),…will use our cross; to bring-forth His purposes, in our individual lives!...

There must come a time, dear-reader,…of advanced-learning; when we attain to the excellency, of the knowledge of Christ-Jesus!... Some of us, believe that,…just memorizing scripture, provides this path; but does that produce knowledge,…deep: within the inner-most part, of our stony-hearts?... There are some things, that Almighty-God has to teach us,…through His Son, (Jesus); by experience!...

And, only the Bride-of-Christ,…will possess; this excellency of knowledge. I have many acquaintances, who may indeed know me,…in varying degrees; but none knows me, better than my spiritual-Groom!... So, also,…the wife of the “Lamb”; will truly know, Jesus-of-Nazareth!... The marriage relationship is the most intimate, of any experience. Our knowledge, shall far exceed that,…of a little-lamb; just beginning the journey!...

So, come follow me,…as together; we follow, our Good-Shepherd!... Don’t you want to know, this Power of His Resurrection?... When the going, gets tough,…just ask for it; don’t change your mind, hold to this commitment and never again,…use your liberty: to go your own way. I pray this message, helps you come closer into the fellowship of His,…sufferings!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:20 am

“WE,…CHRISTIAN,…SOLDIERS!”…

All that we fear, from all the kinds,…of adversity; is collected together, in the life,…of: (“THE,…CHRISTIAN,…SOLDIER”), on active-duty. Like sickness, it threatens pain and death. Like poverty, it threatens ill-lodging, cold, heat, thirst and hunger. Like slavery, it threatens toil, humiliation, injustice and arbitrary rule. Like exile, it separates you, from all you,…Love!...

Our apostle Paul, used the analogy of a soldier,…suffering hardship; to describe the trials (a Faithful Believer) experiences, in the service to our Lord,…the Son-of-God: Christ-Jesus!... Paul, now at the end of his personal life,…had; faithfully endured suffering, for the sake of the gospel. He encourages Timothy, to do the same…(see, 2nd Timothy 2:3).

Serving our Lord, requires perseverance. We may encounter obstacles, of poor-health,…troubled relationships; or difficult circumstances. But, as good Christian-Soldiers,…we; press-on, with God’s strength. No one (dear reader and friends); engaged in warfare,…entangles him or herself; with the affairs of this present-life, that he or she may please him,…who: enlisted them, as a soldier!...

And, also,…if anyone competes in athletics; he or she is not crowned,…unless: they compete according to the rules. The hard-working farmer, must be first,…to partake; of the crops, come harvest-time. Consider, what I say,…and; may our Lord (Jesus); give you understanding, in all things!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:03 pm

“CRAMPED-CROWDED,…YET-NOT,…DISHEARTENED!”…

Our apostle Paul, brought a bridal message to the Philippians,…and he also presented it; in Corinth…(see, 2nd Corinthians 4:6). Almighty-God, Himself,…commanded this Light; (meaning His very own Son, Jesus; who is the Light of this world), to shine-forth out of the darkness,…and: into each of our hearts. Yes, folks,…the Son-of-God; gives us this Light of knowledge, regarding the very Glory of His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name).

It is mirrored, in the face of Jesus!... But, somehow we have throughout the centuries,…perverted this concept; and have twisted this truth, all-together,…by saying that: this makes Jesus, out-to-be,…God, Himself!... How many times, have we not used the term,…”Why, he’s the spitting-image of his father!”… And, so it is,…with God; and His Son!...

Friends, no finer example has ever materialized on earth,…of who our God is; and of how He works and what He cares most about,…regarding a very special portion, of His creation(called humanity); and this is physically demonstrated best, through His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His Father, will have us know,…what His Son, is truly all about; as we become joint-heirs, possessing this priceless treasure,…yes, we: His earthen-vessels!...(see, verse 7).

What is this treasure?... It is the Light of the knowledge of our Creator. This is our most valued treasure, to come to know our Maker,…through; the very teachings of His only Son!... When we come to know Jesus, as our “Good-Shepherd”,…it is then, in this degree of understanding; that both of these Divine-Entities, become well housed within our old,…earthen, fragile and weathered: bodies!...

This excellency, of being brought together as joint-heirs with His Son,…we bury deeply; within the inner-most parts, of our hearts, minds, souls,…and yes: even within our, eternal-spirit!... Sure, daily we find ourselves troubled,…on every side; (“CRAMPED”), afflicted with many pressures. Most of us, have been there several times,…but; we are (Not) left there, in that present and temporal state-of-affairs!...

No, sir!... Despite our difficulties,…we are (Not); distressed. Although we may indeed, find ourselves,…(“CROWDED”); we can still get through, any given situation,…we are: those overcomers. We may also be, “perplexed”,…or find ourselves; at some great-loss, mentally,…constantly crying-out: to our Saviour!...

We might even see, strong storms approaching,…just around the next bend; but remember always, that we are never in despair.

We do (Not) really find ourselves, at a loss or (“DISHEARTENED”)!... We may also be, “persecuted”,…but; we are in no way, forsaken. His Father-in-Heaven, doesn’t leaves us (The Faithful-Believers),…behind, somewhere. Sure, we may find ourselves often,…cast-down; lying flat on our backs, not being able to go any further,…but: never destroyed.

For, this is our truest journey,…right-thru this; “valley-of-darkness”, surrounded by multiple,…“shadows-of-death”. But, it is right-here,…where; Almighty-God (Through His Son, and the Holy-Spirit’s guidance), we are brought-forth the excellency of knowing,…His very own: Resurrection-Power!...

I for one, am in perfect agreement with these,…truths; we are subject to many, “shadows-of-death”, but only to ultimately reveal the very Life-of-Jesus,…being manifested: within ourselves. So, take-up your cross,…dear-reader and friends; be willing to carry it, through this deep gorge,…we all call, Life. In the end, you shall meet up with His,…Resurrection-Power!...

And, never forget,…that; we have a feast, being prepared even as I write these words,…yes, set before us: in the very presence of His Father’s enemies. I thank God, that He purposes to work this excellency of knowledge,…regarding; the accomplished deeds of His Son, all to Glorify our Heavenly-Father,…in the end: yes, all for His Name’s-Sake!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...