Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:12 pm

“LET’S-DO-THIS,…ONCE-AND-FOR-ALL”…

Have you noticed, dear-reader,…that; Jesus teaches us, about the ultimate Authority,…of His Father-in-Heaven; demonstrated even, within the written words of,…what many refer to as: the Lord’s-Prayer?... Take a moment, when you can offer yourself,…some time-out; from your busyness and vain-glories. Read the “Book-of-Matthew”, with me. Go to, (Matt. 6:10)…

Folks, the will of our Creator,…as professed by; the very mouth of His Son, (Jesus),…is going to come to pass: whether you and I truly believe, or not. Notice well, in (Matt. 6:13); Jesus says,…”For Yours, (meaning, His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah); is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory,…forever!”… Amen.

Yes, friends,…is not, this Earth of ours; part of the celestial-bodies, encompassing what we today know as,…the Heavens?... Of course, it is!... Then, if this Kingdom, (which means, a King and His Dominion); is of God, and it’s in Heaven,…surely, we must together agree then: that our planet Earth, is indeed part of the whole Kingdom referred to,…here!...

It is this earthly part, of the Heavens, (or this globe, if you will); which has been granted, to the Son-of-God. Yes, Jesus shall eventually preside over us,…as our appointed Eternal-King!... This Divine-Appointment, passed down and commissioned unto Jesus-of-Nazareth,…by; His very Father-in-Heaven!...

Yes, dear-reader,…it is Almighty-God; who share with whomever He, pleases,…any part of this stated: Power and Glory!... It’s been bestowed to the Son, as a direct result of His unmatched and exemplary,…Obedience!... He, (Jesus),…shall rule; from David’s-Throne, as once promised to this loyal and most valiant,…servant of God!...(read, Acts 13:33,34).

Yes, folks,…to His Son; as recompense for Jesus’ loyal and valiant service, He (Jesus); unlike king David,…perfectly accomplished; not His own will, but that of His God and His Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name)… God, has rewarded His Son,…enthroning Him; to rule over us, (The Faithful-Believers), in the New-Earth to come,…as promised!...

We’re staying right here, folks,…occupying; incorruptible-bodies, no longer liable to die. The New-Heavens, will always be God’s own Domain,…a different, yet interactive; cohesive and most synergistic part, of our New-Earth!...

God, will once again,…visit mankind; as He did once before, in the very cool of each afternoon. But, our eternal domain and God’s eternal domain,…will always be; distinguishably, in one form, shape or fashion,…separate: from one another. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be the promise of a “New-Heavens”,…and of; a “New-Earth!”…

God loves, Mount-Zion,…and certainly; He shall touch-down His feet on that mountain top,…as He’s done, before; but, at the end of each day, (as the old-saying goes); the Heavens remains God’s Home, and the New-Earth,…shall continue being: His foot-stool. For, such are His ways,…steadfast; eternal and everlasting. He’s the same yesterday, today and forever,…more!...

I love chapter 6, of this “Book-of-Matthew”… It teaches us, to be true to ourselves,…before; ever attempting to draw-near to our Creator!... And, to do all-things,…yes, all “good-works” ;without so much fan-fare. Do them, secretly is possible,…so that; our Father who sees in secret, can ultimately recognize and reward you,…according to your deeds!...

Freely and openly, for all to know,…your true-worth; shall be His recompense, for you (dear-reader and friends)… Don’t be like the hypocrites, stop your incessant play-acting,…and in earnest; (“LET’S-DO-THIS,…ONCE-AND-FOR-ALL”)!... Let’s remember that, where your treasure is,…there; your heart will be, also…(see, Matt. 6:21).

Therefore, in closing,…don’t be anxious, about your tomorrow; for your life, is more than having enough to eat. And, your body has more needs,…besides; clothing!...(Matt. 6:25). Trust in Almighty-God, He’s got this,…covered; your Salvation is in His Hands!... Amen. For, tomorrow will be anxious for itself. And, sufficient for this day,…is its own, troubles!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5070

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:17 pm

“SHARING,…WISDOM!”…

If we are truly honest, with ourselves,…dear-reader and friends; we would admit that, the self-centeredness that makes it difficult for us,…to hear the concerns of others; also makes it very hard, for us to hear,…the voice: of Christ-Jesus, living in us. I didn’t realize that, the biggest enemy,…I would ever face; would be my own, natural self-centeredness. I thought Salvation, would make me,…good. I didn’t see, at first,…that my own faults; stacked the deck against me, if I didn’t learn to live,…the wisdom of Christ!...

I was wrong, to assume that,…my whole life; had already changed, through faith in Jesus,…Faith: didn’t automatically make me good, or wise. Upon a couple’s public confession (for example); a minister declares a man and a woman,…married: but, not mature in their love. And, when we put our faith,…in Jesus; His Father-in-Heaven, declares us legally blameless,…but: not good or wise!...

In both cases, there is a difference,…between; the legal declaration, and the resulting quality,…of life. We (The Believers), follow Christ-Jesus,…not because; we are better than others, but because we know,…we need His Father: and one another, to overcome the problems that are,…consuming us. I wish, I had understood sooner,…that; believing in Jesus, is (Not) the same,…as: “SHARING,…HIS,…WISDOM!”…

Thanks for reading this passage. If you’re ever inclined, I’d love to hear,…where; life has taken you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5130

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 pm

“DEAR,…CONGRESS”!...

The best way to determine what a community wants, is to listen to what its people have to say. This is a fundamental principle, of democracy. Disagreements, can lead to healthy debates,…which; brings new information, and ideas to light. When a particular issue strikes, at the fundamental beliefs,…of a group or individual; the debate can be especially fierce. In these situations, it becomes more important than ever,…to practice civility!...

The purpose of this, (my letter); is to urge the citizens of America,…to communicate in a more respectful and effective way. Mine, is not a campaign,…to end disagreements. It’s a campaign, to improve public discourse,…by simply reminding ourselves; of the very basic principles,…of: Respect!... By elevating our level of communication and avoiding personal attacks, and general stubbornness,…we can avoid; unhealthy debates.

This will lead to a more effective democracy and help maintain our sense, of community and country,…by increasing our civic participation. I hope to reach not only our elected officials, and political groups,…but, also regular people; like my neighbors, Church groups and other organizations,…even: you parents, who stand on the sidelines. I’m not just targeting those, who are uncivil,…but; those who allow, uncivilized behaviors to occur!...

My key message, is to promote; civility!...

(“DEAR,…CONGRESS”)!... Please pay attention. Be aware and attend, to our country’s needs,…and the people who have elected each of you, as individuals: to represent us. Listen!... Focus on others, in order to better understand,…our points of view. Be inclusive!... Welcome all groups, of citizens,…working for the greater good; of our Nation.

Don’t gossip!... And don’t accept, when others choose,…to do so. Show Respect!... Honor the people of the United States of America, and our opinions,…especially in the midst of your current; disagreements!...

Apologize!... Be sincere and repair, your damaged relationships,…with us; the people. Give constructive criticism!... When disagreeing, stick to the issues,…and don’t make a personal attack; on each other. Take responsibility!... Don’t shift responsibility and blame, onto others,…share disagreements; publicly.

And, finally,…I pray; “That, in order for us all,…to harness this passion, we call America; toward useful ends, it’s most important that we,…as a people: communicate in a more civil, and productive Way!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:30 pm

“OPENING,…ROSES”!...

Johnny, where are you?... With these words, a young mother began a search for her little five-year-old. He wasn’t in the bedroom, the bathroom, nor even,…in the kitchen; snooping around, for what’s new in breakfast cereal. She looked out the window and there she saw him, walking from the garden,…toward the house;…his colorful pajamas, all wet with the morning dew!...

“What were you doing?”,… she asked him.
“Helping God”,…he replied.
“Helping God?”,…queried his mother.
“Yep. I was opening up the roses, for Him”.

Well, you (dear-reader and friends); and I, can smile at Johnny’s morning chores,…because we know that; there is, one thing you just don’t do,…and that is, to go around: (“OPENING,…ROSES”)!... Yes, friends,…we have learned; that roses open on their own, when the time is right. You just can’t rush them.

But, unfortunately,…we forget this Truth; in regard to other problems. We often feel, like little Johnny,…that we can help God; by doing things that, His Son our Lord,…has never really told us: to do.

Most of our headaches and heartaches, in this present Life,…are caused by impatience; by our trying to solve matters, our own way,…and in our own time. We go around opening roses, thinking we’re helping God,…thereby.

A sign of Spiritual maturity, is the ability to wait,…patiently upon The Son-of-God; Jesus-of-Nazareth, our Lord!... So, what do you say,…if we just simply; stop going around, (“OPENING,…ROSES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:52 pm

“SUCH,…SEDUCERS!”…

Time and space would fail me, in reporting the multiplied ways,…in which, sinful mankind; has violated the ways, of Righteousness. But, the real problem is that,…mankind continues; to blatantly disregard, the Word-of-God!...

Even, as (Romans 1:28) declares,…”They, do not like to retain,…The-Son-of-God; in their knowledge!”… Before Him, shall gather all nations and He, (meaning our Jesus-of-Nazareth),…will separate them; one, from another: as a Shepherd divides, His Sheep,…from the goats!...

True-Believers, today,…are grieved beyond measure; due to decisions made by our national leaders, who violate the principles,…of Almighty-God’s-Word!... The unrestrained wickedness and violence, prevailing in our schools,…is because, God and Prayer; have been removed, from them!...

(“SUCH,…SEDUCERS”),…will wax-worse and worse; and those who are waiting and hoping, for a better day on this Earth,…are in: for a long-haul. My fears, have been realized,…because, the Churches; as a whole, has elected to (Not) feed their flocks,…choosing instead: the entertaining ways, of this Wicked-World!...

Some, look-on the coming of Jesus,…as a time; of much, ”Gloom-n-Doom”. But, that’s (Not),…the message; our Master left, for us,…His Faithful-Followers!...(please see, 1st. Thessalonians 5:9).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:04 pm

“AN-EXQUISITELY-RARE,…AND,…EXOTIC-AROMA!”...

These are the moral beauties, of Jesus,…the only perfect human; mankind has ever experienced. His Spirit, Soul and Body,…exhaled; a fragrance upon this Earth, that never had been known before,…and: never has been known since, in its full measure. There never has been, but One Jesus,…and; will never be but, the One!...

His Holiness, dropped upon us,…as the morning-dew. His, is a continual incense,…unto His Father; Jehovah and/or Yahweh, (who is in Heaven). Today I speak of His unmeasured virtues, which exhaled from His,…very Being; as perfume and which only He, could spread unto us. His Father alone, truly knows,…these moral values; of His adorable Son,…in whom: all Love, is concentrated!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers), will be all,…ultimately in Eternity; looking into, those Divine perfections,…as they: unfold themselves, to our view. Who of us, shall be constrained to shout aloud,…the praises to Him; who as Saviour of humanity, tabernacles amongst men and women,…alike. In Jesus, every feature of moral excellence and each beautiful grace,…found due place; and proper proportion!...

There was, no unevenness,…making Him; distinct in character. He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), was all-round perfect,…and most lovely; in His humanity. No feature of His moral beauty, was ever displaced nor made, more prominent,…at the expense of others. He, was all tempered together,…pure and holy; into one fragrant-perfection, that was unsurpassed,…and most immeasurable!...

I today, can appreciate this exquisite perfume,…that Heavenly-Aroma; which was put forth, in the graces that enveloped that,…Son-of-God; as He walked with God and His Father, among the Heavenly hosts,…as well as: with us here, on this planet. His Holiness, is the True-Essence,…of His Being. The heavier the blows, the fiercer the persecution,…the more fiery the trial; the more rare and exquisite, this perfume: He yielded!...

It’s very true, that every believing heart,…can draw near; to Jesus’ matchless person, and the deepest longings,…of his or her heart: shall be fully-satisfied. But, what shall we say,…of the Heavenly Sanctuary; where He, in all His fullness,…of His Father: is displayed?... Almighty-God, truly,…is not only, satisfied with His Son; but also, delights in Him,…for: all of Eternity!...

Jesus, was and is,…like no other. There can be no counterfeit, of His exquisite Holiness. His graces and virtues, may be reproduced,…only by; the “Sons-of-God!”... But, they cannot be,…imitated. This fragrance of Christ, is unique and distinct. He’s our, (“EXQUISITELY-RARE,…AND,…EXOTIC-AROMA”); and all those who have been born, of Almighty-God,…through the Holy-Spirit: can still smell this perfume,…lingering!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:23 pm

“UNITED-WE-STAND,…DIVIDED-WE-FALL”…

Blessings come, only when we begin,…to confess; our anxiety and depression, and stop hiding,…our sins. Who of us, will acknowledge this truth,…to; our Lord Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you; dear-reader and friends, will do just,…that. His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Name and/or Yahweh if you prefer); asserts that, He alone,…is God; why then, are so many today,…still mistakenly: calling Jesus, God Himself?...

To whom will you compare Him?... Or, who is His equal?... If we have accepted Jesus, to indwell in our hearts,…does this; make us, Him?... Certainly (Not)!... We are one, in vision, in cause, in good-deeds unto others,…and in Spirit!... But, yet,…separate and unique; much like two snow-flakes, are never exactly the same,…yet, they all consist of frozen-water: as their common constituent. So, is the Father and His Son,…separate; and unique... Of course, they are!...

Let us never deny, either one,…their perspective place and order; within the celestial-bodies. For, there are indeed,…many powers and principalities; in high Heavenly places, but let’s be clear about one thing. There’s room only, for One,…”Most-High-God!”...

“Emmanuel”,…meaning; God with us, but not,…(de-facto)!... He is indwelling in His Son, much in the same manner as the Son,…indwells; in us who believe. We are all, one in the same,…yet; different and proper. The “Trinity-Doctrine”, is the marvelous deceptive-work,…of the “False-Morning-Star”; (Lucifer himself). How many of you (dear friends), remain completely duped?...

The Father, shall send the “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…to all, who willingly choose to believe; this great lie. Yes, our Creator reads the self-righteous hearts,…of those; who will not yield, nor surrender to His ultimate and higher Authority. These are those, caught-up with fads and trending-tall-tales,…to their own and utter; demise.

Folks, remember always that,…(“UNITED-WE-STAND,…DIVIDED-WE-FALL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

e-mail: Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:48 pm

“FEEDING-THE-DEFIANT,…WITH,…LONG-HANDLE-SPOONS!”…

Do not give dogs, what is holy,…and; do not throw your pearls,…before swine; lest they trample them underfoot, and turn to attack you!...(see, Matthew 7:6). Folks, guard-against sharing your God-given-gifts,…of spiritual-illumination; to those who obviously, aren’t interested in the things of God!... We, (The Faithful-Believers), work too hard,…in seeking God’s Favor; and although it’s true, that He is not a respecter of persons,…our Scriptures clearly state: who God Favors, and who He does,…not!...

Discernment, is crucial,…and fellowship; is not always possible, with every human-being. So, again,…guard yourselves; from those who The Spirit, leads you to decipher,…as you treat and feed: even the purposely defiant-ones, with long-handle-spoons!...

We, (Jesus’ Followers); are compelled by the truths, we have learned,…and time is indeed; of the essence. So, waste (Not),…God’s precious-principles; by believing that, you can change ever heart. Remember, that it’s not us,…but; the Word-of-God, who does all the Judging!... You’ve been given, insight (spiritually); and are today, well able to depict,…who; is truly hungry and thirsty, for truth,…and: who simply, doesn’t care!...

For, everyone (meaning, those who desire to), who asks,…receives; and the one who seeks, (those, whose sights are on God, and not their cell-phones), these very same,…shall ultimately find. And, to the one who knocks, (folks, few are those demonstrating the necessary courage, to knock on doors,…much less; knock on God’s own, Gates); yes, to those wanting inside, it shall be opened,…to!...(read, Matthew 7:8).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 pm

“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING!”…

Folks, the gate truly is wide,…and the way, is easy; that leads to destruction…(read, Matthew 7:13). Notice well, (Jesus, speaking); in (Matthew 7:22). Not everyone, who says to Jesus,…”Lord, Lord”; will enter the Kingdom-of-Heaven. But, only those who do the will of His Father,…who; is in Heaven!... Today, I want to emphasize and note well,…that; it’s never Jesus’ own will, that we are to accomplish,…but rather: it’s His Father’s will, that we are to continually strive,…to complete!...

Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself; there would be no need for Him, to incessantly teach,…the otherwise obvious and existing fact; of His Father’s higher Authority level, between our Creator and His only begotten Son!... Friend, our Holy-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); is the “Most-High-God!”… He, cannot deny Himself,…nor, belittle Himself; nor demean this highest spiritual-position, by dividing Himself,…into three (3) other: supposed entities!...

Sure, God is all-things. But, also true is the fact that we, (The Faithful-Believers),…are the branches; Jesus, (His Son), is our truest Vine,…and ultimately: it is His Father-in-Heaven, who does all the pruning. It’s the only way, we could ever become stronger,…and; more fruitful. Again and again, time after time,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; has drilled into us, His submissiveness,...when compared: to His God and His Father!...

In closing, to you who continue to erroneously call Jesus,…God, Himself; upon His return, (at the 2nd Advent), He will declare to you,…”Depart from Me, (Jesus, speaking); I never knew you, yes,…you; workers of all lawlessness!”… Remember, always,…that; it was those in the synagogues, who refused and rebuked our Jesus,…the most!...

The very ones, who believed themselves to be,…well-learned and founded; in the Word-of-God!... The same holds true, today,…false-prophets; behind their pulpits, like puppets-preaching,…these very same, my friends: are the (“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:32 pm

“OUR,…GOLDEN,…RULE!”…

My Life-style is characterized, by doing,…“What-is-Good”; without having to be motivated by the prospect, of getting something,…I want: in return. We cannot live the Life Jesus expects of us, without a total dependence,…on Him!...

Yet, whatever He asks of us,…He, Himself modeled; in His Life on this planet Earth. Moreover, He gives us the Power to live,…for the benefit of others; and He Promises that, the rewards,…will be Great!...

In particular, selfless Love toward others,…will show beyond question, that; we are children of the “Most-High-God”, (His Father-in-Heaven)!... Our actions of Grace and Mercy, toward even those,…who are ungrateful and Evil; do more than any words can, to show the Lordship,…of our Christ; and the Merciful-Character of our,…Heavenly-Father: (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name)!...

To give, to everyone,…who asks, of you; resounds with a positive readiness that, excludes no one,…in need. Who of you, can reject the temptation to selfishly hoard,…your possessions?... In the face of other’s needs, please recognize the all,…too important principle; our need to acknowledge Almighty-God: as Owner of all, that we have!...

(“OUR,…GOLDEN,…RULE”),…and its ethics; (as Christ-Followers), centers on Meekness; a Power, obtained only under,…the Holy-Spirit’s control: this is (Not), a weakness,…or passivity. Are you, willing and able,…to long-suffer; for His Name’s-Sake?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:50 pm

“PLEASE,…NEVER,…MISINTERPRET!”…

Almighty-God, acts Mercifully,…through; Jesus, (His Son) and Faithfully so, if only we will Trust Christ as,…our Saviour. He, is Stunningly-Powerful,…and Compassionately-Personal. Jesus, accepts all,…who; embrace, His Father’s-Truths!...

Who of you, can lead a Life-style,…that is unselfish, and focused; on seeking the well-being, of others?... Today, I make a fresh commitment to Honor and Obey,…my Lord, (Jesus); by doing my best, to live as,…He did, and still does!...

His Teachings are those of Guidance. His help, is always,…Timely. Our Faith, is one that,…Saves!... My Lord’s stories, are those,…which; enlightens my Spirit. His Deeds, are those,…that; amaze all, who believe!...

Jesus, challenges me,…to act, with devotion; rather than to react, with emotion. He, calls me,…to demonstrate; a Sacrificial commitment to do Good, to those who,…even hate us. I can’t demonstrate, such Love,…apart; from being united, with Jesus: by Faith. And, by living in the Power,…of the Holy-Spirit!...

Our Love is an ethic, that seeks to always do,…what is best; for others. Loving those, with whom we disagree,…is Virtuous. And, Loving those whom we might consider,…our enemies; is to be truly, Christ-like!...

My Lord, emphasizes,…the practice of; self-less Love, as a Way of Life,…for we, (The Faithful-Believers). I pray in closing; “That you,…(PLEASE,…NEVER,…MISINTERPRET),…His endorsements; as any type of passive behavior!”…

Our Jesus, has never prohibited,…self-defense; in a manner, permitted by Law!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:03 pm

“VOICE,…YOUR,…READINESS!”…

To follow Jesus-Christ, is to warmly reach-out,…to anyone and everyone; with this Gospel, even to those who seem annoying,…or even: unattractive to us. Who of you, will fish alongside of me,…for people; by spreading it?...

Together, we can help,…the unpleasant; the untidy or unappealing, to feel accepted and valued. How many of you, are willing to listen,…with rapt attention; to Jesus as He explains, the Word of His Father,…with much Clarity: and Power?...

Who, do you know,…suffers under the Demonic-Grip; of Satan?... Utter wickedness, cannot remain,…in the same room; with Pure-Holiness. These unclean Spirits, realize most of all,…Jesus’ Authority; over them!...

The Holy-One of God, has come to abolish the works,…of Evil. Jesus, was sent to us,…by; His Heavenly-Father, to crush Satan,…to Atone, for sinners, (that’s you and I, dear-reader and friends); and to break forever, the power: of Sin and Death!...

He, deserves,…my acceptance. The reality of Evil, and the Demonic,…although powerless, before our Christ; are a Spiritual-Threat, tempting believers and enslaving,…unbelievers. Reach-out, your hand,…and show your acceptance; to the Only-One, Who can,…”Save”,…us!...

Break-down, your walls,…of stigma and isolation. (“VOICE,…YOUR,…READINESS”),…and be set Free!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:14 pm

“THIS-STUMBLING-BLOCK,…IS-MOST-REAL”…

Why is it, that many of you think,…that you are outside; of God’s concern?... Why, do you think,…this view; prevails, even among,…some believers?... In response to our openness and Faith, Almighty-God works thru His own people,…showing; His Compassion and Blessing us!...

His Blessings Flow, to all,…who place their Faith; in Him. Who of you, could exhibit,…Obedient-Trust?... Are you angry, at my implication,…regarding; your unbelief?... Is your passionate hostility, an angry reaction,…evoked by Jesus’ insistence; that His Ministry, as Messiah,…includes; all peoples, and not just,…special-groups?...

Who of you, will listen to Him,…and embrace His Truths?... He, will not compromise,…who, He is; just to accommodate, what you expected of Him. Who, He is,…as Messiah; and what He came to accomplish, has become an obstacle to some,…and: (“A-STUMBLING,…BLOCK”),…to others!...

Your lashing-out, in hostility,…foreshadows, eventually; His Rejection of you, (the unbeliever). Who of you, will go forward with,…your mission?... I will not, alter my agenda,…or modify my character; to appease, critics!...

We too, can Honor Jesus,…by taking action; and showing our concern, for others. I pray,…”That, your concerns,…be just as Broad; as His!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 am

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

It’s important for you to know, that my favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:58 pm

“QUESTION-ALWAYS,…THE,…HYPOCRISY-N-HYPE!”…

Won’t you pray with me, (dear-reader and friends)?...

“Lord, Jesus,…we, (Your Faithful-Followers); are not worthy, to have You come under our roof,…but, only say the Word; and we, (Your servants and brethren): shall be healed!”… Amen.

Truly I ask, of you,…shall we possess, such Faith; when He returns?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... May it be all, done for you (dear-friends),…as you have believed. Let’s take this moment, to read together,…(Matthew 8:29). Notice well, that even the demons,…recognize our Jesus; to be the Son-of-God!...

How is it then, that we, (The Faithful-Believers), who are striving to be good,…in all-things; misinterpret Him, to be God,…Himself?... So many of you, remain so gullible,…simply because; you do (Not) search, examine and question,…the obvious hypocrisy and hype; of our modern-day preachers. And, because of this very fact,…God, Himself; (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name), shall keep many of you,…in a constant state: of complete derision!...

Tell me this isn’t true, of our general public,…today; as you lift your heads-high, and take a good look around you. Folks, the Son-of-God,…as well as, His Father-in-Heaven; both desire to see, more Mercy being exercised by us,…toward others. It is because of God’s own pity on mankind, that His Mercy is shed,…in the form of Divine-Grace; given to all, who believe in His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

You see, dear-reader,…if we believe in the Son; then this means that, we also believe in His Father,…who; by sending the Holy-Spirit, ( a third and separate power and entity, unto itself); a virgin called Mary, was impregnated and conceived; yes, God’s-Son,…Jesus!...

Overshadowed, and impregnated was this Mary,…with the very seed; of our living-God!... Let’s remember that, back in the Book-of-Genesis,…fallen-angels; had the ability to, take fleshly women and also impregnate them,…of which: Giants, resulted from this rebellious angelic-act!... Yes, Giants portraying six (6) fingers,…and six (6) toes; on every hand, and foot!...

Nothing, turns out right,…folks; without the permission, of Almighty-God!... So, if angels were able to impregnate our women of long ago,…then certainly; our living-God, can indeed,…Divinely-Overshadow: a very favored woman, to bear His only begotten Child!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Yes, folks,…an immaculate conception, indeed; but not one, to be later turned into a global “religion”: to the point, where millions pray to Mary,…as their intercessor. She is (Not), the mother of God!... Simply because, Jesus is (Not),…God, Himself!... He is the Son, always has been,…always will be; our living-God, (His Father), has no mother nor father to speak of!...

He is simply known, as being Everlasting!... In (Matthew 9:29); I receive a powerful truth, when I reflect on these words…”According to your Faith, be it done unto you!”…(Jesus, speaking here). This involved two (2), blind men who were following Jesus!... How many of us, today,…although we profess, to follow Jesus; remain blind also?...

The level of our Faith, determines not only how much,…healing we could receive, or not; but, even those who gain much “spiritual-sight”,…from believing in the Son-of-God: differ in clarity, of what they foresee. Yes, two blind men. But, did they both receive,…the same level, of sight?... Did one receive, tunnel-vision,…and the other; perhaps gain a broader peripheral-sight, never imagined?...

We don’t know for sure, but what we do know,…is that; each one received, their gift-of-sight,…according to the level, of their individual: and personal Faith!... So, let’s all revisit our own,…level of Faith; let’s daily re-examine our inner-most part, of our stony-hearts,…let’s search deep and wide; as we incessantly continue, “purging-putrid-principles”, well hidden within our dark,…closet-corners!...

Then, and only then,…perhaps; we shall begin, to see what Jesus,…sees in us; and in our tomorrow, and in our earnest hearts. Remember, always,…that; you may indeed be, the only Bible,…the person next to you; will ever see, or hear. So, if anyone will (Not) receive you,…or listen to your words; then shake-off the dust, from your feet,…when you leave, their presence: their home and even, their town!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com