Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 pm

“THIS-IS,…(MY-ENDLESS-LOVE)”…

What could, (“MY-ENDLESS-LOVE”),…bring?
As I behold, His coming,…today.
Trumpets and Angels,…shouting-aloud;
This day-in-time,…a-day-away!...

He, the Lamb-of-God,…lifting, the dead;
All wearing purple,…and some, Majestic-Red.
Golden-Crowns,…upon their heads;
The Redeemed, descending,…from Heaven’s-Stead:
We, His brethren,…alive, not Dead!...

A New-Earth,…our promised abode;
In Mansions, with gala,…and much galore.
Jesus, with us,…forever more;
He, surrounds,…me: (“MY-ENDLESS-LOVE”)!...

He is ours,…as we, are His;
Believers tasting,…this Glory-Divine.
Souls, now heirs,…with princely-purpose;
We, the branches,…of this Vine!...

This is, His story,…but, it’s my song;
Like doves, innocent,…we’ve become.
Me, raising Jesus,…all-day-long;
Cleansed-by-Christ,…(“MY-ENDLESS-LOVE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5130

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:15 pm

“STANDING-ON,…SHIFTING-SANDS!”…

Folks, there’s still nothing new,…under our Sun!... Spectacular phenomenon, both in the Heavens and our Earth,…may indeed have existed; since the beginning of time, but in these present-days,…it will intensify most assuredly: with much more frequency. There is a very unstable and volatile atmosphere, at this time,…within our entire globe; and it soon, shall explode!...

As the, “shifting-sands”,…have been most evident; for some time now, (see, Matthew 24:6-7). So, today,…in this written passage; I choose to put an exclamation point, on the following thoughts. Many nations, (including ours), are at the brink of an economic,…collapse. Thus, clearing the path for the anti-Christ,…and false-prophet; to take center-stage, unto their prophetic-places and platforms!...

Make-no-mistake!... Our Bible prophecies, are today,…coming-to-pass!... The future of entire nations, hangs in the balances. Nations, (ours is not exempt); try to forge ahead,…looking for ways; to contain these current unspeakable acts-of-violence. We, (The Faithful-Believers); are assured on the basis of God’s-Word, that it will in no way,…improve: any time soon!...

Look at China and Russia, trying to position themselves,…for dominance; on the World’s-Stage!... Ours, is a planet where there is no solid-standing,…due to; these ever present and uncertain, “shifting-sands”: prophesied by our Holy-Scriptures!...

There is little doubt, that such skirmishes,…will eventually lead; to major confrontations, as,…“nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom!”… The hearts of many, will fail them,…for fear; as they witness those things, which are coming on the Earth!...(read, Luke 21:26). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 pm

“WHAT-A-DAY,…THIS-WILL-BE!”…

Today, I’m hanging my hat,…on our Holy-Scriptures; and its promises of a much better tomorrow, yes,…a happier and steadfast existence; filled with endless joy and true-peace. Not a peace, as this world knows it,…but; an eternal-peace, (our Father-in-Heaven),…His Peace!... The same Peace, He taught His Son, (Jesus)!...

It matters very little, what views we hold,…dear-reader; or what our opinions, might indeed be. Could you, tell me what views,…are those; which should really grip us?... Does the Word-of-God, sway you?... Does it matter, at all to you?... Do you even, care?... Are we molded and fixed, by instant gratification,…so much that; we’ve become de-sensitized?...

What about the whole counsel, of Almighty-God?... This is what truly counts, not our feeble thoughts,…nor sentiments; which we men and women, possess so dearly. Folks, since Jesus was invited into my heart,…I have found; my precious-pearls. I shall guard these, dearly,…against; all ravenous-dogs and sweaty-swines!...

By abiding and confiding, in the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); I’ve learned to lean, on His Everlasting-Arms!... Today, I stand on His Father’s promises,…and I know who; pilots my spirit. God, cannot fail,…as He charts, my personal life; using His Son, as my compass. All this and more, I’ve learned,…by sitting at the feet; of Jesus!... Yes, friends,…by studying His message; with a very critical-eye,…for these last 15 years; of my adult life!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers); must hold the fort, for He is coming,…sooner than later; yes, we are healed,…as He delivers us: into His Father’s-Hand!... Dear-reader, Jesus is our Kinsman-Redeemer!... We, (His Followers); have been made, as “One!”… He keeps me, singing even though the tempest,…is raging.

Today, we march on,…with much; Heavenly-Insight. When the roll-call is hollered, I’ll be there,…to answer; “Yes, Lord,…here I am!”… And, when the last Trumpet,…sounds; we, together shall shout,…”To God, be all the Glory!”… Amen.

Oh’, what a wonderful day,…that will be!... Praise-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:24 pm

“LIFTING-UP,…OTHERS!”…

Darts,…of,…Devils;
Will,…not,…penetrate.
Souls-Faithful,…in-victory, concentrate....

Fads,…come,…and go;
As others,…see us, “Foggy”.
Indigestible,…and old-fashioned;
Unlike-most,…we’re- never-groggy!....

In His balances,…we are found;
Only wanting,…to be, in service:
All-for-Jesus,…in Him, we’re bound!....

What else,…can we do?...
We’re not,…willing to perish.
Going-on,…just as long;
As Christ, is there,…for us, to cherish!...

He’s our Justice,…and our Judge;
Sparing us,…His-Father’s, destruction.
For the-elect,…and our sake;
He shorten-days,…and grudges!....

He comes,…so, let us pray;
For one another,…and this day.
He’s our Lord,…and is near;
So don’t worry,…don’t even fear!....

Let’s,…(“LIFT-UP,…OTHERS”);
With heads-high,…and rejoicing.
As I see,…my Deliverer;
We hear,…loud-trumpets, voicing!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:47 pm

“WHAT-COMES,…(AFTERWARDS)?”…

“Afterwards”,…what a powerful word, indeed!... It automatically signifies a definite sequel, to certain events in our personal lives,…either good and/or bad. Our Holy-Scriptures, emphatically tells us that,…there is “pleasure-in-sin”; but that it will last for, “only-a-season”. As I read about Moses, I learn that He chose affliction,…rather-than; “to enjoy the pleasures-of-sin, for a season!”…(see, Hebrews 11:25).

This verse, loudly shouts that,…though, sin does bring pleasure; there will be an, “afterwards”,…to such: temporary enjoyment. This truth is born out of another fact,…when the Prodigal-Son; “wasted his substance,…with riotous-living”. He soon found himself, suffering the consequences of sin,…with his new abode; in the pig-pen!...(read, Luke 15:13-15).

This too, has a glorious,…”afterwards”; for, we are told that during this experience,…”when he came to himself, he said,…I will arise; and go to my father!”…(see, Luke 15:17-19). King David, likewise suffered an,…”afterwards”; following the pleasures-of-sin, with Bathsheba. This one night-stand, brought much trouble out of his house,…for the rest of his life!...

Folks, there are quite a number of,…”afterwards”; promised to all those, who are freely willing,…to follow: Almighty-God’s-Plan, for their individual lives. Glory, awaits,…my dear-friends; but, only after we (together), have endured,…great-tribulations; and at long-last, have bowed-down before,…our only Messiah!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Even so, just come,…Sweet-Jesus!... Yes, come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:20 pm

“REMEMBERING-YOU,…REMEMBERING-ME!”…

To some, I’m sure my written-passages,…are nothing short of; mere exalted English phrases. But, to you, (The Faithful-Believers); my words may indeed, represent the,…”Wonders-of-Wonder!”… Take for example, that our eternal living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); should forget your sins and mine, and still remember us,…at all: is truly the greatest, wonder!...

How can He, be so,…Marvelous?... I wholeheartedly believe that, we do well to cultivate this,…”Spirit-of-Wonder”; more and more each day. Yes, my dear-friends,…”Wonder”; is one of the doors, into the Temple-of-Praise,…adoration; thanksgiving and worship. The trouble with many of us, is that we have ceased,…wondering!...

I don’t know about you, dear-reader,…but; I would rather live, in a log-cabin deep in the woods,…and wonder at everything; than to live in a King’s-Castle, and wonder-at-nothing. It’s so easy, to drift into apathy,…and dullness; and lose our enthusiasm, our freshness,…our God-given: sense-of-wonder. Little sympathy have I, with a man and/or woman,…who; never wonders!...

Folks, we are indeed,…exposed; to a great danger, in these present-days,…that being: the dying out of the sense-of-surprise. The best way, to rescue this present-life,…from littleness; is to associate oneself, with something larger than self. Friends, the justice due to us,…has (Not) been passed-away; from our Heavenly-Father!...

Have you, (dear-reader),…not known?... Have you, not heard?... Our Everlasting-God, the Creator of the very ends of our earth,…faints (Not); neither is He, weary. It is He, (Jehovah), who sits on the circle,…of our planet. All nations, are as “nothing”,…before; this “Most-High-God!”… Yes, they are a mere drop,…in the bucket!...

He weighs the mountains, and holds the oceans,…in one hand; as He measures out, the Heavens,...with a span. Here is all, Power!... Such, is our Maker!... Are you weak, friend?... Here lies, all Power!... Are your sins, like scarlet?... Only He, (through His Son); can save you, to the uttermost. He saved,…me. To Him be eternal praise and Glory!...

He gives Power, to the faint,…and to them; that have no might, He increases their strength…(read, Isaiah 40:29). Can we not, trust Him?... Can you not, cast your care,…on Him; yes, all of them?... For, He cares,…for you. Just think of all the worlds, He’s Engineered from day-to-day,…without a hitch. And, He has them all,…come in for daily roll-call; on the fly!...

Countless, colossal-orbs,…rushing; at lightning-rates, yet,…no collisions: and no confusion. Not, one of them,…fails their rank-n-file; their own order and positioning,…yes, all know the other’s: perfect-place. Not one of them comes in tardy, (for one moment). Here we see, all lengths, breadths,…some longer, others shorter; swinging this way and that way,…every way!...

And, not one,…misses; its own fabulous-function. Yes, folks,…My God, (Jehovah); along with His right-hand Man, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…created and continues, still to this day; to move along, all that I have mentioned,…and much: much more. And, all the while,…these Divine-Entities; they both, (“REMEMBER-YOU,…AND,…REMEMBER-ME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:53 pm

“STOP-JUMPING,…THE-GUN!”…

Please read, (Hebrews 12:11); for all those who are willing to endure, the chastening hand of Almighty-God,…know that afterwards; it yields the peaceable-fruit, of righteousness. Who of us, is also willing to understand,…that truth, is truth; no matter where it comes from?... Will you, (dear-reader), be that Mighty-Warrior,…like our Gideon, was?... He was the one, who reached out by Faith and claimed,…God’s message!...

Oh’, how I pray,…that you too, will be; the Gideon of our day!... Folks, the freedom of choice,…is truly an awesome-power; and as we, (The Faithful-Believers), are awakened to such Power,…we begin to possess: the wonderful opportunity, to start all-things,…anew. Most daily choices we make, are based upon our own reasoning and desires,…which are often; influenced by outward circumstances. Confinement, (such as our own, self-imposed prisons), both outwardly and inwardly,…deny us; of such precious freedoms!...

So, please,…dear-friends; guard your thoughts, as they can become,…words. Guard your words, for they often turn into,…actions; guard your actions, because they could develop into,…engraved-habits. And, finally,…guard your habits; because they make-up, your overall character. We can be imprisoned, and shackled by both,…inward emotions; and outward ambitions!...

Yes, dear-reader,…inward emotions; such as anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, bitterness, envy, jealousy,…vengeance; and an unwillingness to forgive others, will bring you into,…great-bondage. These adverse emotions, can overtake us,…based on past experiences; and relationships. There are times, we may immediately,…(“JUMP-THE-GUN”); as it were!...

Many of us, are trying to fix and/or alter situations,…by using our own reasoning and strength; rather-than waiting for God’s,…instructions. So, let’s remember to call out to Him,…for direction and peace; as together, we continue to pray incessantly,…in behalf: of all those, who surround our daily life. Stop having a, (“plan-of-action”); that is constantly centered on you!...

Stop, motivating your longing for success and achievement,…by way of; reliance upon your own ability and self-motivational-mentality. There lies much danger, of being captivated by an overwhelming desire,…for possessions. Remember folks, the only thing you can really take with you,…to the here-after; are your,…”good-works!”…

All of us live, with a yearning need to be recognized. We think all the time, that our accomplishments,…deserve much respect; or special acknowledgements. This is sure, to cause you to ultimately,…(”crash-n-burn”)!... Let’s stop being prideful, boastful and think we’re something,…when; we are indeed, as “nothing”,…apart from: our Creator!...

Jesus, Himself,…is as, “nothing”; apart from His God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): and His Father-in-Heaven!... The same, is very true,…of us. Friends, these mentioned subtle and sometimes,…hard-to-notice, facts about ourselves; will hold us captives, each and every time. They prevent us, from further spiritual-growth and freedom!...

Yes, these emotions and ambitions,…being part of our “DNA”; may at times, be hard to escape,…completely. However, we can have deliverance,…from these destructive grips; as we daily, feed our spirit,…with: the Son-of-God, and His Teaching!...(read, John 8:36). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:25 pm

“TO-YOU-RULERS,…AND-OVER-RULERS!”…

Dear-friends, this is Almighty-God’s promise,…for our; “Daily-Victory!”…(read, Matthew 6:33). Yes, folks,…there Is much; “Victory-in-Jesus!”,…(the only Son-of-God)!... He nourishes all those, committed to His Father’s-Cause!...(primarily dealing, and referring to, your own Salvation)…

Dear-reader, we cannot be a godly and effective resource,…in testimony; and in the field, of encouraging others…without first: being nourished ourselves, by the hand of our living-God!... Yes, folks,…seeking after and searching-out, spiritual nourishment; must be our fist desire and priority. Early, before our morning gets,…too busy; let us take a little time, “on-our-knees”,…before the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): in prayer, seeking the “Kingdom-of-God!”…(it’s where His Father-in-Heaven, is)…

Whatever our day, may bring,…”in Jesus, we live and move and have,…our whole-being!”…(read, Acts 17:28). Commit, “all-things”,…(not just, some of the things); unto He, (meaning Jesus),…who encourages our heart; yes, to He who rules and over-rules,…in our behalf!...

Our confidence, as we begin our daily journey,…is knowing that; His Father’s-Throne is far above all known, “Powers and Principalities”: yes, this Son-of-God opens and closes doors,…as our Supreme-Authority!... His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); has given Jesus, the very keys to our New-Heavens,…and our New-Earth, (although, yet future): exalted and recompensed, stands the Son,…for His Obedience!...

It was all, done unto His Father’s will… Could we just, take this moment at hand,…to thank Jesus; and to be still, and simply know that He is,…the only begotten: of His Father?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Our Heavenly-Father, knows what is best,…for us all; personally, individually and uniquely so. His Love, (the very same Love, He taught and shares, with His Son); predominates over all, that concerns us,…each new day: as we seek God,…first!...

We can begin, by praising Jehovah,…and thanking Him; for the very breath, and sound-mind,…He, gives us. And, for the privilege of making supplication for our needs,…along with; the needs of all others, who surround our daily-lives. As we pray, according to His will,…our desire, must be that; our steps be directed by His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): as we approach, His Father’s-Presence!...

All the while, possessing the anointing and enlightening,…of the Holy-Spirit; (yes, a third and separate entity, unto itself, yet also commanded by the very same Power,…as Jesus is commanded; folks, all Power comes from Almighty-God)!...

It is imperative that, we pray earnestly together,…to be filled; with the knowledge of God’s ultimate will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding,…for this day: which, lies ahead!...(see, Colossians 1:9). We must ask for God’s enabling Grace, that we might walk worthy of,…His Son’s-Favor; unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every,…“good-work!”…

In closing, let us increase in this knowledge of our Creator!... Let us pray, that our spiritual-eyes be illuminated,…as our individual lives; begin to be filled, with loving His Son’s,…next appearance!...(see, Hebrews 12:12; 2nd Timothy 4:8)… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5145

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:02 pm

“TAKING-AWAY,…IN-ORDER,…TO-ADD!”…

Forever, know this truth,…that, the very righteousness of Almighty-God; is revealed in His Son,…indwelling in us; (The Faithful-Believers), the hope of our truest,…Glory!... How much more, must the Son-of-God,…rule; within our hearts?... As Jesus-of-Nazareth, rules and reigns within us, (His Followers); we begin to possess the very Power, of His Father-in-Heaven!...

This spiritual-power, rules and reigns within the realms,…of our daily circumstances; including our adversities. This is a powerful-truth, no matter our naturally,…appointed-place; in this present-life. Having the Son-of-God, as our “first-preeminent-love”,…is our overcoming; Victory!... Again, we must all,…first seek; The Kingdom of God, and all the righteousness,…thereof: found within!...

Friends, Jesus was made sin,…by His Father; for us, all,…that we might, in turn; be made the righteousness of Almighty-God, in Christ!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 5:21). The result is that, “all-things”,…will thereafter; be added unto you, (dear-reader). Folks, our Heavenly-Father, (through His Son); will repeatedly add, everything needed throughout your,…personal journey: but, often-times He must,…(“TAKE-AWAY,…IN-ORDER,…TO-ADD”)!…

Remember, always,…dear-reader; that the Christian experience, of the overcomer (meaning you and me); is (Not) something, which is occurring outwardly,…around us; but, it’s going on “inwardly”: within us. Our living-God, has “all-things”,…in perfect order; so that our, “race-course can truly be, ultimately-established!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:41 pm

“BEWARE-OF,…POWERFUL-FORCES,…WITHOUT-PREJUDICE!”…

Friends, allow me to share this truth,…with you. When we, (The Faithful-Believers); decide to “die-to-self”, (meaning, the old you is now crucified with Christ); we are then, made free!...(see, Romans 6:7). This occurs, so that we might,…thereafter; walk in newness, of life…(read, Romans 6:4). This newness is better expressed as, new opportunities for much spiritual-growth,…rejuvenated and strengthened; becomes now, our inner-spirit,…with all might: according to Jesus’ own,…Gloriously-Exalted-Power!...(see, Colossians 1:11).

Folks, these “giants-of-self”,…are extremely subtle; self-centered, self-seeking, self-pleasing, self-pride,…self-reasoning and self-sufficient. The forces of these influences, which work to defeat us,…are indeed; (“POWERFUL-FORCES,…WITHOUT-PREJUDICE”)!... Dying to self, demands complete dependence,…upon the very captain; of our Salvation!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Only He, is well able,…to subdue, (or put into, subjection); all-things, individually and collectively,…unto Himself!...(see, Philippians 3:21). Dear-reader, everything has its time,…and everyone’s personal journey; will come to an end. Our life is an, “open-book”,…to our Creator; and each journey will have, an external and an internal,…story!...

The world will have its record, of our outward journey,…in this present-life; however, only we,…individually, along with God, (Jehovah); and His Son, (Jesus),…will be privy: to our inward journey. Friends, ours is a wonderful and blessed assurance,…which remains in our hearts; far beyond the demise, of our earthly walk!...

God’s promise shall come to its fruition, and there will be laid-up for us,…”Crowns-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, ours is an exalted-rank, (much like Jesus, was also exalted); it shall be, as a mark unto us,…for receiving the prize: of this High-Calling, of Almighty-God, (Jehovah)!... Remember, always,…that; it is in His Son, (Jesus),…that we find our only: Salvation!...(see, Timothy 4:8). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:17 pm

“OH’-IF-ONLY,…WE-WOULD-BELIEVE!”…

Friends, the Glory of anything,…is that quality or attribute; which secures unanimity-of-praise. And, the Glory of our living-God,…is His praiseworthiness; and His infinite excellence. Holy, Holy, Holy,…is Jehovah!...

The whole earth, is full of His Glory!... What constitutes His Glory, is His Sovereignty,…His Grace and His Salvation; offered as a free-gift, to you and me. Tell me, (dear-reader),…do you suppose; that our Almighty-God, cares for us common folks?... Is He not too busy, caring for the important, the elite,…the supposed, well-to-do of our local societies; to notice us, common folks,…much?...

Let the Son-of-God, teach us about,…His Father-in-Heaven!...(Yahweh, His Precious-Name). Folks, God’s first concern is for the little ones,…yes; the feeble ones!...(read, Isaiah 40:31). Like a father pities his children, so our Creator,…pities; them that fear Him. For, our make-up and frame,…He knows; all too well. He remembers that, we are but,…”Dust-in-the-Wind!”…(see, Psalm 103:13-14).

Friends, He even marks every sparrow’s,…fall; yes, His are a wonder-of-wonders,…and a marvel-of-marvels: the very hairs on our head, are all numbered. Not counted, but numbered. Our Maker, calls all the stars of Heaven,…by their names. Our Heavenly-Father, can see your personal lives,…just as plainly; nothing is too small, for our Creator of,…“all-things!”…

His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); is our Great-Morning-Star!... Yes, the very One,…who; shall feed His Father’s-Flock, like the Good-Shepherd,…that He is. Jesus shall carry, all the lambs,…yes, those; “babes-in-Christ”, and carry them into His,…Father’s own bosom. It’s most unbelievable, but it is the immortal-message,…of God’s-Son!...

The value of one soul, is such,…as to cause; the shedding of our Prince’s innocent blood. Yes, He,…the sinless, Son-of-God!... No teacher, ever worked on so grand-a-scale,…as our Lord; the crowds still follow Him, today. But, He gives His deepest secrets,…to only, a few. “Many are called, but truly,…only a few; are chosen!”…

Fortunate are those found, amongst His Father’s chosen,…washed in the Son’s-Sacrificial-Blood!... And, we are sealed eternally,…with the Holy-Spirit’s knowledge. How many of you, are lonely, sick and sad,…this day?... How many of you, are saying,…”There’s no one out there, who cares for me,…whether I live or die; today or tomorrow. Nope, no one would shed a tear,…for me!”…

Well, I’m here to tell you,…that; it’s simply not so. In darkness, as well as,…in Light. In sickness and in health, in poverty as well as,…in wealth; in crooked-places and in straight-ways, He,…God; through His Son, (Jesus): never leaves us, nor forsakes us. So, don’t despair. He or she, who endures till the very end,…a “Crown-of-Glory”; awaits you!...

We are more than mere servants, we are joint-heirs, (if only, by adoption; but never-the-less, true); with this first-born of God. This Son, wants nothing more than to share,…His double-portion; with you, (dear-reader). (“OH’-IF-ONLY,…WE-WOULD-BELIEVE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:34 pm

“IMAGINE,…THIS,…MAJESTY!”…

Every Enemy, will be under,…His Feet. Who of you, will finish your course?... Who, will keep this Faith,…and win, their Crown?... Who, has arrived at this Website,…to attain; this ambition?...

High-places, are the environment,…of us; the overcomers. Obstacles,…cannot hinder us. Every difficulty, in our path,…gives way; before the Spirit, of our Lord: Jesus-Christ!... We can do, “all-things”,…thru Him!...

Ours, is a super-natural,…endowment. In every way, we excel; larger, stronger, more vigorous,…far-sighted and courageous: with Christ-Jesus, in our corner. Ours, is a tireless flight,…built; for long journeys!...

We soar, in our aspirations,…seeking after our heritage; which is found, only in Jesus!... We excel, on these lines,…born to this attainment. Who-so-ever of you, desires most to be chief,…shall end-up being; servant-of-all…(please see, Mark 10:44).

We study His Word, to learn in the battles of Life,…practicing, until; we are proficient. As fighters, we try-out our skills,…by every means; in His Power!...(bestowed upon Jesus, by His God and Father-in-Heaven)… The believer, continually,…is running-this-race; so that we may be fit!...

We, are a separated company,…from this wicked World. As overcomers, we have,…a very special place; and special promises, from our Lord!... Who of you, is well-able,…to; (“IMAGINE,…THIS,…MAJESTY”)?...

Let this mind, be in you,…which is also in; Christ!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:47 pm

“WHERE,…HOPE,…ABOUNDS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, how many of you,…know someone, close to you; who believes that they are in charge, of their own destiny,…and can indeed accomplish; the full and ungodly demands, of their Satanically-Inspired-Hearts?...

We know from Scripture that, one man, (known as the Anti-Christ); will eventually emerge from the great-chaos and confusion,…of this present time. And this person will become, the central head of,…a “One-World-Government!”...

He, that sits in the Heavens,…shall laugh; our living-God, shall have them,…all, in complete derision. Then, shall He speak to these,…in His Wrath; and vex them, in His sore displeasure. Except those days, should be shortened,…there would be; no flesh Saved!...

Here is,…(“WHERE,…HOPE,…ABOUNDS”)!... The very Anointed-of-God,…Jesus; will be Crowned!…(please see, Rev. 19; 16). Our Maker, sets His King,…upon His Holy Mountain-of-Zion. Our Creator, will shortly erase all doubt,…in this regard!...

Jesus, will Reign,…on David’s-Throne; in the city-of-David. Jerusalem,…belongs to God. All nations, of this World,…will bow; to Jesus’ Authority. The nation of Israel, will finally occupy the place given to them,…”By-Divine-Decree!”…

However, until that Day comes,…”Occupy, until He arrives!”…(please read, Luke 19:13). Who of you, will stand steadfastly,…against the powers; of Darkness?... Who, will be a hindrance,…to Evil?... Remember, always,…that, only Jesus’-Light; can truly reprove, this present Darkness!...(please see, Ephesians 5:11-13).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:04 pm

“THERE’S-A-THORN,…PRICKING-MY-SIDE!”…

Folks, humanity is no different today,…than it was; back in our early-days. Where is the Faith, once delivered to the saints?... Seems impossible, to ask for no “watered-down”,…nor an adulterated version; of the original truths, once shared. Why, have we shun from declaring,…all the counsel; of Almighty-God?...(see, Acts 20:27).

May we keep nothing back, of the revelations of Christ-Jesus,…and His teaching; that which is profitable, to our human-nature. To me, it seems,…(as I take a good look around); that everything is not the same, but rather more devilish than ever,…have become: our societies. Yes, more so in our present century,…than; in the past!...

Only the gospel of Jesus, meets mankind’s every need,…at all points, (read, Acts 4:12). New-Theology or psychology, are very poor substitutes at best,…because; they are against Jesus’ own sound-doctrine, yes,…most destructive: and Satanic, they are,…to say the least. The clergy today, are wedded to science and philosophy,…but the gospel; is the very Power of His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s mankind’s Salvation, to everyone who,…believes; (see, Romans 1:16). It is of Faith, that it might be given by,…God’s-Grace!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Humanity’s Salvation, lies in the wisdom of our Creator. It was ordained, in His Son (Jesus)!... It is fully vested, in this only begotten of our Heavenly-Father!...

Truth, beauty and His Father’s-Grace,…plus this Divine-Love; are all personified in Jesus-of-Nazareth!... But, folks,….this in itself; does (Not) make Jesus, out-to-be,…God: Himself!... You and I, are also personified in our parents,…and in many countless ways; we also mirror those, from whence we came. Somehow, mankind has perverted and twisted,…these vital truths; all to serve and suit, their “fancied-religions!”...

Yes, Jesus wins many hearts,…and transforms, countless lives. Friends, Salvation is for sinners. For those of you, who believe yourselves to have nothing broken,…in your personal lives; then, this Jesus is (Not),…for you. Our personal-pardon, is secured upon the ground,…of Jesus’; forfeited life. He was and still is, the sacrificial “Lamb-of-God!”…(His Father-in-Heaven).

He tasted death, for us all. He put away sin, by the sacrifice of Himself!...(read, Hebrews 9). Through this Man, is preached unto you, (dear-reader),…the forgiveness of sins. And, by Jesus (the very Son-of-God); all who believe, (meaning you and me): are completely “justified”, in the very presence of His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, from “all-things!”… (Finally,…Justified)!...

Those who claim Jesus, as being God,…please realize, that; you make void and annul these very terms, set-forth by our Creator,…regarding the criteria: for our Salvation!... Jesus came, to fulfill His Father’s will,…never to fulfill; His own will. The terms set-forth, are His Father’s,…and not, Jesus’!... To believe anything else, is to be totally combative and conflictive,…towards Christ’s-Cause!...

Please read, (Acts 13:38-39). Was this gospel, the invention of mankind?... No!... But, the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…certainly is. Many of you, have decided to believe in your hearts,…”doctrines-of-devils!”… This popular phrase and fad, which we here abundantly in our Churches today,…of; “Jesus-is-God!”,…this erroneous message: was never taught, by the early disciples!...

Read it well, dear-friends,…with a discerning-heart; and you too, will come to realize that,…however unpopular, my viewpoint is: it’s truly a powerful-truth, not being spoken by many. Why?... Because, you will lose many family and friends,…because; you will be out-casted, from your community clubs and events. Because, you will no longer belong,…to the Smith’s and Jones’: of this world!...

But, don’t despair,…let this be; your final assurance, that you are walking the right-path. How you share this truth, regarding Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…shall ultimately, prove itself to be; your very own, (“THORN,…IN-YOUR,…SIDE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:47 pm

“THIS-APOSTASY,…SWEEPS-ON,…UNCHECKED!”…

Folks, we are living in an era,…of information over-load; and I don’t believe anyone, who lives in a civilized society,…isn’t aware by now: of these following truths. The Roman Catholic Church, from its inception,…established the need; to keep our Bible, in a well hidden position,…of complete isolation. They made it, most difficult for a common man and/or woman,…to have access, to it!...

Enquirers, had to go to the priests,…for the interpretation; of the written Word-of-God!... As compared with pagan traditions, ritualistic-practices, superstition, speculative-science,…and vain-philosophy; their interpretations were hopelessly, out-of-line with the very Spirit,…of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Friends, history is repeating itself. The right of private decision, secured to us (more or less); by the “Reformation-Era”, has been much abused. The various Christian denominational groups, in existence today,…is evidence of such abuse; as the “Spirit-of-Division”,…and the,…“Spirit-of-Stupor”: lurks amongst them all, as their most common denominator!...

Yes, dear-reader,…Christianity stands; in a severely deplorable condition!... It is departing further, from the old landmarks,…every day. We, (The Faithful-Believers), need not be surprised,…at anything; we may hear or see. Yes, as (“THIS-APOSTASY,…SWEEPS-ON,…UNCHECKED”),…we shall hold-fast; to the teachings of Jesus!...

Never-the-less, God’s work is from the womb. He has pre-destined, a chosen people,…whom He calls; His own. During the horrendous fires, of our daily tribulations,…we are those; who break-out in full-bloom. Almighty-God, has Sovereignly chosen,…but a few; yes, His own Remnant,…who are prompted; into glorious-actions, all the while,…receiving countless benefits: in contrast to those, who remain still and undecided!...

Beware of your luke-warmness, because your indecisions, (dear-reader),…is likened to a, (“No”), vote; against our living-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com