Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:19 pm

“OUR-NEW-ROLE,…IS-IN-ROYALTY!”…

Dear-reader and friends, we are those men and women of Faith,…who highly-esteem; this place mandated, (yes, our adopted place into God’s-Family), a very coveted place indeed,…promised: by our Maker!... Even as our Creator, has already decreed,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); have supplanted our all, manifesting ourselves as those who are,…His chosen-ones: this is a message, that all nations will come to know,…with an absolute, understanding!...

Today, we acknowledge what our living-God brings-to-pass,…yes, we today may indeed be; a most despised people, simply for loving,…the very Son-of-God: (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... But, rest assured that,…there will come a day; when all men and women alike, will know (without any doubt),…that our Heavenly-Father; has specifically ordained us, His people,…for: (“OUR-NEW-ROLE,…IN-THIS-ROYALTY”)!...

Eternally reigning with His Son, in the soon-to-come,…here-after; is where you can find us. The very Spirit-of-God, is today poured-upon His own Seed,…Jesus; which blessings He shares with us, His Brethren!... The wilderness and all the solitary places, shall blossom as the rose,…as the fruit, of God’s Spirit; is freely poured-out in that, Glorious-Day!...

Many, will witness,…(“OUR-NEW-ROLE,…IN-THIS-ROYALTY”)!... We, will have prevailed,…by appropriating, these actual experiences; yes, especially this truth,…that our Prince-of-Peace: is finally accepted as,…Messiah!... Amen.

P.S. Remember, always,…that no one person; has the right, to do as he or she,…pleases; unless he or she, pleases to do,…right. And, Faith without works,…Almighty-God; never regards. As well, works without Faith,…He; never rewards!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5145

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:15 pm

“WISE-AS-SERPENTS,…INNOCENT-AS-DOVES!”…

Today, as I continue reviewing the “Book-of-Matthew”,…I came across, in (chapter 10:15); a harsh warning, against those who refuse to even hear,…God’s message. It will be more bearable, on the Day-of-Judgment,…for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah; than for any town, who doesn’t receive eagerly,…those: who only want to share, God’s-Word!...

Jesus, speaking,…to His disciples, says; (see, Matthew 10:16), “Behold, I am sending you, (The Faithful-Believers), out (into the world),…as sheep; in the midst of (ravenous)wolves, so be,…(“WISE-AS-SERPENTS,…AND,…INNOCENT-AS-DOVES”)!...

Never, should we, (Jesus’ Followers),…become anxious over; how we are to speak, to others. The indwelling Holy-Spirit, resides within those,…whose hearts, are true; and it will be given, unto us (each and every time): what we are to say, when push comes to,…shove. Take a good look, at (verse 21); and tell me, this isn’t so. Tell me, that this isn’t happening within our inner-cities,…today?...

Brother, delivering brother,…over to death; over drug-deals and territorial skirmishes, gone bad. And what about, the father,…turning his child, over to death?... This is done so, mostly by the father’s own presence,…being absent; from the majority of our community homes. Yes, folks,…by simply, not being there; to raise his son from youth, the father indirectly delivers his son,…to death!...

Can we question, all the needless killings,…occurring amongst, our male youths?... All because, they lack for the most part,…a true and loving; father-figure at home. No one there, to be accountable,…towards. No one, to be in subjection,…to; regarding Authority!... Friends, father-figures have become a thing of the past. And, when the rod is spared,…the child, as a consequence; is always spoiled!...

Mothers raising their young, by themselves,…is an incomplete-picture; never part of God’s original Plan. This is why, the bulk of our nation,…has fallen-apart; our youth, screaming for attention. Television, violent videos games, and unsupervised Internet access,…are but a few truths; our corrective actions, have become too little, too late,…and I’m afraid, that our society: has become a run-away train, without an Engineer at the helm!...

Folks, throughout history,…it’s been well documented; that the true strength of any nation, lies deep within its foundational structure,…of family and home. Destroy this, and you destroy,…whole nations. The axe, is even at the trunk,…of our society’s-tree. On the other hand, where there is unity in laboring,…for all-things, that are good; it is here, that we find true growth and social-stability. “A nation under God”, is one that continually strives,…through “good-works”; to please and fall in Favor, with our Creator of,…”all-things!”…

So, have no fear,…because in the end; nothing is covered, that will not be revealed,…or hidden; that will not be, known. Everyone, who acknowledges the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); He also, (Jesus, speaking),…will acknowledge, him or her: before His Father, who is in Heaven!...

Notice well, how Jesus confesses here, in (Matthew 10:32); that He has an Authority figure, to whom He must report to. Folks, who do you,…report to?... To whom, are you accountable?... We must all, learn to be accountable,…submissive, in humility; towards something and/or someone, greater in Authority,…than ourselves!...

Jesus has a God, and a Father-in-Heaven, to whom He answers,…and reports to; even to this day. Without exercising this sense of obligation, to serve anyone and everyone,…in need of our skills; our talents and yes, even our Love,…we(The Faithful-Believers): can never expect to know, the why,…we were placed here on Earth?... For, this is the sole purpose of our entire existence,…here on this present-planet; to develop and nurture, the ability to be,…”servant-of-all”. Amen.

Friends, we are purposely made-by-design,…to serve all of mankind; with our God-given-gifts. So, dig-in-deep,…and find out, what those gifts are; residing within the inner-most part, of who you,…truly are. Then, share yourself,…as our Jesus, shared Himself!... Profess your Saviour, by demonstrating your,…”good-works”; in this present-life!...

And, remember always,…that all we can really, ever take with us; to the here-after,…is our: “good-works!”… For, they truly follow us,…into Eternity!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5160

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:11 pm

“ARE-YOU-WALKING,…UNDER,…ROD-AND-STAFF?”…

Folks, don’t think for one split-moment,…that Jesus, came to bring us peace; to this wicked earth of ours. No, sir!... He came bringing His Father’s-Sword!...(meaning, the written Word)…(see, Matthew 10:34). And, with this sharp Sword,…He cuts us down-to-size; right-down from our High and haughty-selves!...

If the Son-of-God, and His own convictions, regarding the righteousness of His Heavenly-Father,…don’t grab your undivided attention; then I’m afraid, that perhaps there might (Not) be any real-hope,…left: for your wretched-soul. I know that, I’m a sinner. I know that, there are many things,…broken; in my personal life. But, I also know,…that Jesus-of-Nazareth; was sent here to earth, for people just like me,…and you, (dear-reader): past, present and yet future!...

As God’s own Messenger, and before my very face,…this Son-of-God; will prepare my way, as He stands firmly,…before my eyes. Yes, friends,…the very wisdom; of our living-God, is found justified by the accomplished deeds,…of His only, begotten Son!... Notice well, in (Matthew 11:25); Jesus is speaking here. Again, He recognizes His Father to be Superior,…to Himself!...

Yes, in that we can see Jesus, thanking His Father-in-Heaven,…whom He calls, (Lord of Heaven, and of Earth); for hiding these truest of understandings, from the haughty-ones,…yet, revealing true knowledge: unto the little children…(meaning, all those who maintain their humility, at all times). Remember, folks,…it shall be, the meek; who will ultimately be joint-heirs, in and of the New-Earth,…promised!...

And, being truly meek,…is further defined; as possessing the intestinal-fortitude, to long-suffer. Notice also, something most vital to our Faith,…and wisdom; regarding the things of God!... In verse, (26 & 27); it was always His Father’s, most Gracious-Will,…that Jesus, aspired to complete: and did so, in unmatched and exemplary ways!...

Friends, “all-things”,…have been handed-over to Jesus; by His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, today stands,…exalted; invoked, empowered, commissioned, recompensed, and Glorified!... All, for His exemplary Obedience!... It’s clear though, that we again see,…a Higher-Supreme-Being, (Jehovah, His Precious-name); passing-down to His Son, “all-things!”…

Focus well, on this following truth. There’s an intimacy between Father and Son, that makes them both,…as “One!”… Yes, in many things,…they mirror one-another. Both Father and Son, have such a developed relationship,…that, Jesus Himself claims exclusivity; when it comes to each of them,…possessing the right: to lead us, to their very presence!...

All-the-contrary, what are we really witnessing,…in this world today?... The world and its Christian, “Religions”; are teaching a false-doctrine, involving an “all-tolerant”,…belief. Ours, dear-friends,…is an; “Exclusive-Faith”, one that loves what God Loves,…and yes: even hates, what our living-God,…also, hates!... Read your Bible, and find out the details.

We are drawn, to Jesus,…by His Father; and it is also, Jesus,…who in turn, leads us,…to His Father-in-Heaven: both are doing so, of their own choosing and divine-discretion. Only they, permit us to approach them,…with a yearning, in earnest; for their endearment. Few are those, who are truly Favored,…and privy, to such intimacy; with these two Divine-Entities!... I only pray, that we (together, dear-friends); be found most worthy, in the end,…of their presence!... Amen.

Yes, dear-reader,…it is Father and Son; exclusively choosing whom they so well, please!... Let us remember this truth, well. For, all of those who constantly claim to be “Saved”,…just by calling; on the Name-of-Jesus!... Remember, also,…that many will call upon Him; in that Day,…saying: “Lord, Lord!”… And, Jesus’ own response shall be,…”Away from Me, you workers of lawlessness!”… Amen.

When ends meet, only if we are drawn by the Father,…toward His Son, and vice-versa; can we really then, begin to believe that,…we are answering, truly: this Divine-Calling!... I hope, this makes very clear,…the old-adage; “Many are called,…yet,…few are chosen!”… Even those, who claim to have done,…much “good-works”; these very same, may ultimately find themselves,…completely surprised: come our Day, of true-reckoning!...

Feel convicted, yet?... I certainly, do!... So, don’t forget who’s doing the real choosing,…as we all; continue to be numbered, (not merely, counted),…under Jesus’: Rod and Staff!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:13 pm

“IT’S-TIME,…TO-GET,…TO-WORK!”…

Can Jesus, be the Son-of-David?... Here, we have a fine example of,…”figurative-language”. Jesus is indeed, part of King-David’s own family lineage,…(from an earthly perspective): yet, Jesus is (Not),…David’s direct son: (like Solomon was, for example)…

King David was promised by Almighty-God, that a descendant of him,…would rule from his throne; for all-times. Folks, God always chooses His own timing,…as “all-things”; eventually come-to-pass. Yes, friends,…it is David’s-Throne; that has been appointed, to Jesus!... From there, He will preside eternally,…on our New-Earth; promised!...

Yes, from David’s-Throne,…and (Not); from God’s own Throne!... Many forget, that Jesus currently stands at the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven,…Jehovah, (His Precious-Name); awaiting for the exact day and hour, (of which only His Father, is privy to): in which the Son-of-God, shall be commanded down to us!...

By contrast, the Heavens have always been,…and shall continue to remain, for all of eternity; God’s own Home!... Our Earth, is and shall always remain,…His footstool. Yes, folks,…Almighty-God; will indeed visit once again, with the,…”Apple-of-His-eye!”: meaning, mankind. In the not too distant future, He shall walk with us again,…in the cool-breeze; of each afternoon!...(as He once did, in our very beginnings).

This is all written, to those who follow,…incessantly; the very things, of our living-God!... Who of you, can understand why in, (Matthew 12:23); all the people were amazed, thinking that Jesus,…was the promised: ruling descendant of David, finally revealed?... Not, yet,…dear-reader; but, sooner than later,…this will become: physically true!...

Notice well, Jesus’ warning in (verse, 25); every kingdom divided against itself, is laid waste. It’s what are politicians see happening, today,…in our once; “Nation-Under-God!”... And, their biggest uncertainty,…lies in, (Not) knowing; how to get us back-on-track, toward their usual,…“status-quo”. Our liberty, once defended with godly principles,…today has been completely adulterated; into merely, just another,…”Ism”…

Yes, friends,…just another ritualistic-practice; much like and the same as those, who practice,…Buddhism and Hinduism!... Our liberty, once delivered by God fearing country-leaders,…has been completely perverted; into just another, “Liberty-ism”… Everyone, doing that which they see fit,…in their own eyes. Just try telling someone, in the streets,…that they are “wrong”; when you witness, an outright and blatant,…”wrong-doing!”…

Lawlessness runs rampant these days. We don’t like hearing, the word,…(”No”); within the course of our daily events. Plain and simple, folks,…whoever is (Not), with Jesus; (read, Matthew 12:30), is against Him!... And, whoever is (Not) gathering His lost-sheep,…back into His Sheepfold; is otherwise, scattering them into the arms of our biggest Adversary,…Satan, himself!...

How can we speak, of being good,…when in fact; we continue daily, in evil-doings?...(see, verse 34). Out of the abundance of our hearts,…the mouth, speaks; so, tell me what’s in your heart, (dear-reader)?... If it is “good”, won’t you then,…speak-it-aloud?... A powerful warning, is given unto all of us,…in (verse, 36); it says that, “On the Day-of-Judgment, people will give their account,…for every careless-word; they ever spoke!”…

At this point, as reality sinks into our minds and hearts,…all we can really do; is pray in earnest, for our eternal-forgiveness,…regarding all of the ill-spoken-words: which we have already, uttered in our past. And, to plead for the necessary strength,…to stop using such language; in our today and tomorrow. Wow!... We, shall be Judged!... Not only, for all of our “wrong-doings”,…but, also; for all the, “wrong-things-said!”…

Folks,…(“IT’S-TIME,…TO-GET,…TO-WORK”); on ourselves, don’t you think?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:09 pm

“VOICING-THE-VERITY,…OF-THESE,…YOUR-VIRTUES!”…

What are people today, going to think,…regarding the things-of-God?... Many, (as I myself, once would confess, by saying); simply don’t have the time-of-day, to invest in deciphering parables. Countless others, explain and excuse away,…any possible desire; to study diligently along with others, who share in our Faith,…because in their minds, they have already convinced themselves: that this task, of understanding God’s-Word,…is just too, difficult!...

Well, this is why Almighty-God,…is so Great!... His own children possess a, “vast-variety-of-virtues.” Folks, this is why you have someone like me,…here for you, (dear-reader); because of my ill-decisions, and their subsequent consequences,…I have suffered much; this suffering afflicts us all,…at different levels: and in the end, it either makes us,…or breaks us!...

As for me, I’ve decided (some 15 years ago),…to decipher thru all the religious-garbage; in existence today. There’s so many various denominational-groups, even within the same Christian-Faith!... It’s truly ridiculous, friends. It took a great-loss in my personal life, to finally turn to God,…and begin; seeking His Face!...

To console my aching heart, I began sitting with the various Christian-groups,…out there; after all, I wanted to go,…where they have already, been; I wanted the path of least resistance, I wanted the undiluted truth,…I wanted the answers, to my every why: yes, answers to every question, ever conjured-up and imagined,…by my spirit. I’ve sat with Jehovah’s Witnesses, with the Pentecostal, with the Seventh-Day Adventist, with the Catholics,…with the Baptist community; and even with countless other, non-denomination Christian Chapels!...(to include, both Bible-Study and Worship-Services).

After 15 years, as a novice,…genuinely seeking, answers; seeking Salvation, relinquishing my all to these others,…who promised, me: so much Redemption!... I came to my own conclusion. After yearning for truth and sitting with those, who profess to be well-learned and well-founded,…in God’s-Word; after awaking each morning, at sunrise and studying and writing,…and contemplating; before the start, of my every day,…I today have reduced: the following truths!...

Although I haven’t covered all the endless sects out there, regarding our Faith,…I must admit; my present experience and viewpoint, suffices my soul and spirit. Folks, I’m most convinced that,…the common denominator; between all these different religious-groups, still remains,…The Spirit-of-Division: and the Spirit-of-Stupor!...

With their professed identities, standing first and foremost,…within their self-imposed and pompous-titles; these all, I’m afraid,…have missed the boat, completely; when it comes to the unity, called-out for,…within: our Holy-Scriptures!... Friends, tell me,…are we, or not; all children of the “Most-High-God?”… Are we those, defined as God’s people,…who believe, in all that His Son, (Jesus); teaches, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…at hand: or not?...

Is ours, One-God,…One-Truth; One-Faith?... I’m afraid, that even amongst our brethren,…within our supposed Faith; and within all of our Christian-Communities, the answer remains,…No!... Today, in earnest,…I only ask; that you (dear-reader), continue to examine yourselves. Are we really, servants whom God, Himself,…has chosen; or have you been chosen, by your seminary-buddies?...

Folks, it’s so easy,…to love, all of those; who already, love us!... Are we those, beloved by God,…Himself; with whom His very Soul, is well pleased?...(see, Matthew 12:18). We see God, here,…expressing Himself; relating to His Son, (Jesus)!... Will God, put His Spirit,…upon us; as He’s done, with His Son?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Friends, it is in Jesus’-Name,…where are truest Hope, lies!...(read, Matthew 12:21). Notice well, in (verse, 22); how we can easily find ourselves, to be in an oppressed state-of-mind,…and yet; not necessarily always be, completely possessed,…by demons!... The result, though,…is complete blindness; could we be, such mutes?...(both physically and spiritually)?...

There are strong, spiritual-connotations to this viewpoint,…dear-reader; how many of us, having eyes to see,….remain blind: to our present, fallen-state-of-affairs?... And, how many of us,…today; remain mute, regarding the very things of Almighty-God,…all the while, still being blessed: with holding powerful, leadership positions,…within our local-communities?...

Who of you, influences the very mechanics of our societies,…yet; will (Not) speak-up, and be heard?... Do it for God, do it for His Son,…do it; for your own, Salvation-Sake!... Folks, I hope to witness more of you,…(“VOICING-THE-VERITY,…OF-THESE,…YOUR-VIRTUES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:49 pm

“BACKSLIDERS,…BEWARE!”…

Dear-friends, by your words,…you will be justified; and by your words, you and I shall be also,…condemned!...(see, Matthew 12:37). Boy, if we would only read this verse,…each and every morning; before starting our day, this would truly be a better world.

Something else, grabbed my eye as I was reading,…(Matthew 12:43); Jesus, is speaking here,…and says; “When an unclean-spirit, (yes, folks,…there are many dark and fallen angels, out there; all lurking to see, whom they can devour: all of them working, as Satan’s own insurgents); has gone out of a person, it passes through,…waterless-places, (Hell, is not only real, it is a very dry and Hot place, my friends); seeking rest,… but: finds none!”…(there lies no rest, what-so-ever, for the souls residing in Hades).

Jesus, depicts well,…what His eyes have seen; and warns us of how dangerous, things could turn-out for those,…who once contended, and accepted our Faith; yet, after their conversion,…somehow, today: have become, backsliders. Tell me, dear-friends,…who of us; has confessed to being a Christian, has cleaned-up their act and has emptied the skeletons in their well-hidden,…closets; to only later, become a backslider?...

(“BACKSLIDERS,…BEWARE”)!... If we return to our old wretched-ways, after having committed our souls,…to accepting, “all-things”, from God; these very demons, will not only return,…but, they very well; might even bring with them, seven others,…more evil: than the first. And, all eight (8) of them,…will enter into your being; and dwell there!...

Please read, (verse 45); unclean-spirits can be defined, as that inward voice,…contradicting-constantly; what you otherwise, well recognize to be,…”good-works!”… In the end, your previous state-of-mind,…may have been, better-off; compared to how, you might end up,…if you become: a backslider. Lift your heads-high, and tell me what you see?... Is this present generation, not filled with these demons,…indwelling; amongst those who surround us, daily?...

Even so, have Mercy on us,…dear-God!... And, on Your backslidden,…Nation; once under You!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:35 am

“PERSIST,…IN,…PRAYER!”…

I’ve discovered, that prayer is not about how I might sound,…to others. Prayer, is about conversing,…with God. It’s a Life-long process of learning, to communicate with our Heavenly-Father!...

He, invites us to talk,…to Him; about everything, through quiet meditation,…by reading, our Holy-Scriptures: and by, following the Holy-Spirit!... So, today, (dear reader, and friends),…I encourage you; to,…(“PERSIST,…IN,…PRAYER”),…and to dress our prayers; in Faith and Humility!...

His Son, (Jesus),…teaches about the coming; of His Father’s Kingdom!... He explains that, He,…will come suddenly. And, that believers should be ready,…at all times; for His appearing. You see, He’s been appointed,…King; of this Kingdom, by His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); Who exalts His Son, (Jesus): as His Right-Hand-Man!...

Who of you, will welcome this Kingdom,…with; childlike Faith?... Who, will follow Him?... A future day of accountability, is coming. Who, will seize this opportunity,…to invest: in our Master’s-Purposes?...

Pray, always,…regardless of your feelings; of disappointment, frustration, or suffering. I’m not suggesting, endless repetition of prayers,…but, rather; I’m advocating, an attitude of frequent,…honest communication: with our Maker, (through His interceding Son)!...

We, can pray to Him,…about any matter; with persistence, as a way of showing,…that our living-God, is both Righteous and Just. Don’t become discouraged. Jesus knows, we face injustice and persecution. Who of us, doesn’t grow weary,…from time-to-time: from this Life’s struggles?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:46 am

“ARROGANCE,…CANNOT,…BE-ARRANGED!”…

Our attitude, reveals the heart of prayer. More important, than the nature of a petition,…is the character; of the person making, the petition. A Spiritually prideful person, cannot inhabit,…either; the pulpit, or the pew!...

The sin of,…(“ARROGANCE”),…builds a Kingdom; of self, which rivals the Lordship,…of Christ-Jesus!... Is our gratitude, laced with the poison of,…self-congratulation?... Do we, use prayer,…as a platform; to exalt ourselves, by tearing-down others?... I pray,…not!...

Do we pray, with a sincerity,…that; is misguided?... Are we, sincerely,…self-absorbed; rather than, God-focused?... Many, tend to compare,…their moral performance; to that of others, who,…have failed!...

Today, we too,…can be tempted; to fall into the trap, of selecting certain sins,…we haven’t committed; and of proudly patting ourselves, on the back,…before Almighty-God: in our prayers. We, must remember that,…God’s-Holy-Character; is the standard, to which we’re called,…to live!...

Spiritual,…(“ARROGANCE”),…can lead a person; to a place where, the Truth of God’s Righteousness,…is muted: by the applause, of self-congratulation. Pride, can make itself at home,…in a Church; just as easily, as it does,…in a sports venue!...

Slowly, the venom-of-pride,…can saturate the Soul; of an otherwise, decent and upright person,…until: its accumulation results in,…(“ARROGANCE”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:25 pm

“YIELDING,…UNTO,…OTHERS!”…

Folks, only those who are today,…doing the will of God; can call themselves, His Son’s Brethren!...(see, Matthew 12:50). Only to these very same, has been given the “secrets”,…of the Kingdom-of-Heaven!... But, to all others,…they remain; in a total state-of-derision!...(read, Matthew 13:11). To those, who possess these, “secrets”,…more will be given; and he or she, shall have an abundance (of spiritual-knowledge):

But, from the one who has (Not),…these “secrets”; even what he or she has, (in form of any spiritual-wisdom): will be taken-away!...(see, verse 12). So, to you,…the high and haughty-ones; this is why our Jesus, speaks in parables. Because having eyes to see, you do (Not) see!... And, having ears to hear,…you do (Not) hear!...

Nor, will you ever really,…understand; the very things of our living-God!... Friends, people’s-heart have grown very dull. This evil adversary of ours, (Satan, himself); snatches away what the Son-of-God, works so diligently to sow,…in our hearts!...(read, verse 15, 19). The cares of this present world, and the (“DECEITFULNESS,…OF,…WORLDLY-RICHES”),…choke the very Word-of-God; and proves unfruitful to those, who are of this world!...(see, verse 22).

Only we, (The Faithful-Believers); meaning you and me, dear-reader,…we hear; this “Word”, and truly understand it, (through the Holy-Spirit’s Guidance)… We are those, who indeed,…shall bear; much “good-fruit”… And, ultimately yield it,…unto others!... Amen. (read, verse 23).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:08 pm

“SEE,…YOU,…THERE!”…

Dear brothers and sisters, of our Faith!... I ask that you open your spiritual-eyes, well,…and read, with me; (Matthew 13:41). Jesus is speaking here, and says: “The Son-of-Man, (meaning, Jesus), will send His Angels, (yes, friends,…the angels in Heaven, are in subjection to the Authority of Jesus; bestowed upon the Son, by His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah His Precious-Name); and they will gather out of His Kingdom, (Jesus’ appointed Kingdom, is right-down-here, presiding over David’s-Throne; in the New-Earth promised, yet future): all causes of sin, and all law-breakers!”…(read it, carefully, several-times).

Jesus’ Kingdom, shall be purged-out of all that,…has stood for sin; and those law-breakers, therein,…responsible for breeding: such sins. This, (verse 41), is indeed very powerful,…because Jesus, Himself; here declares our wretched-world, as being His own Kingdom!... A Kingdom, that with Rod-of-Iron,…and the angel’s help; His is going to clean-out, completely!...

Yes, folks,…the “Millennial-Era”; will be a marvelous opportunity, for us all,…to be taught further: by the Son-of-God!...(de-facto). Our rough-edges of spiritual-understanding, Jesus will smooth-out,…polish-well; and finely-hone. Our differences which divide and separate, even our brethren in Faith,…shall, during this 1,000 year reign of Jesus; finally eliminate any and all discord existing today, between all the various denominational-groups,…within our Christian Communities!...

There will be an additional edification, (of sorts, as it were), during this period,…regarding the spiritual-knowledge, of our Souls; preparing us all, ultimately,…to once again: present ourselves to our Most-High and Holy-God!... Yes, friends,…our Creator; will finally deem us worthy, to walk with Him,…once again; as it was, long-before in our very beginnings,…yes: in the cool-breeze, of each afternoon!...

He did it, with Adam and Eve. He’ll do it, with us,…His, “Son’s-Remnant-People!”... Those who have endured, to the very,…end. Don’t forget, there’s a second-death involved,…for those, (however inconceivable this may seem, for some of us to believe); who despite Jesus’ further purging and perfecting, continue to question,…the verity: of our Messiah!...

Yes, dear-reader,…incessantly defiant and unruly; these very same, will be subject to a second-death,…a final death: even of their very spirit. All of this, awaits us,…and shall culminate; toward the end of this, “Millennial-Era!”… Thereafter, those remaining will be privy to stand,…in God’s own presence; you see, folks,…it is God’s Holiness: that has always impeded Him, from otherwise standing in our midst!...

Yes, our putrid-principles and current fallen-state, (because of sin); He has always, rebuked. Where God is, only the purest-sanctity,…can exist. Only the pure in heart, can and will ultimately stand,…on His Holy ground. So, yes,…there’s still, another stage of further purification; pending in our future. Otherwise, this 1,000 year period,…wouldn’t be identified; as being so finite, and so specific!...

A day is likened, to a 1,000 years,…with; Almighty-God!... And, a 1,000 years is likened to,…one day; when we speak in terms, of time measurement. So, in God’s own eyes,…we’ll be spending; an additional “Day”, with His Son,…in our final preparation: prior to kneeling at the foot, of our Heavenly-Father!...

We shall meet our Maker, but only after much,…purging and perfecting!... Both here on this present-planet, and also in the here-after,…yes; in our tomorrow.

Our Faith, will get us,…Saved; and into the next stage, of seeing our,…God appointed, Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, it will also be,…our Faith; that will see us through, this “Millennial-Era”,…up to the very point: of kneeling at the foot of our, Eternal-Father!... Amen. Yes, He,…the very “Giver-of-Life!”…

(“SEE,…YOU,…THERE”)!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:08 pm

“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON!”…

We saw recently, (in the Olympic-Games); an American-Athlete win the 1,500 meter race, in world-breaking-pace. He had tattooed on his chest, the phrase,…(“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON”)!... It brought back memories, to me,…of an old cliché; used by many, long ago.

I only pray, that we consider this phrase,…when it comes; to understanding who Jesus-of-Nazareth, really was and still is,…even today: the very Son-of-God!... In this written passage, today,…I want to assure you, (dear-reader and friends); of one-thing. Everyone who traveled with Jesus, knew exactly who He was,…the very, “Son-of-God!”...

Somehow, and somewhere throughout humanity’s history,…since Jesus, last walked this earth; mankind has managed, to pervert the fundamental principle,…and the facts, of why: the Son-of-God, was sent down to us!...(read, Matthew 14:33). He’s God’s Messenger, and God’s own,…“Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Everyone, who was in that boat,…when a great tempest arose; was in the end, very convinced that Jesus,…was: the Son-of-God!...

His disciples were well aware, that no one in the flesh,…could ever see God; and live, to tell about it. These men were personally selected by Jesus, and they came from various backgrounds and levels of education. But, none were ignorant enough to believe,…that, they had God, Himself; within their reach and in their immediate,…sight!...

From simple, unlearned fishermen,…to those holding, doctorate-degrees; they all realized, that as Jews,…their Scriptures-of-old; were manifesting themselves, as to the prophecies regarding a Messiah,…sent of God: to free them finally, of their existing oppressions. Friends, deciphering figurative versus literal-language, is indeed our biggest,…daily-challenge!...

Many, have taken to heart,…the expression, from a, “doubting-disciple”; yes, Thomas had to be shown the physical evidence of our Risen-Ruler!... Only then, he expressed himself,…personally; by saying, “My Lord, and My God!”… But, folks,…we aren’t to make, a complete religious-belief; out of someone’s own, figurative-speech!...

Especially, from one individual who doubted the most,…amongst, the followers; of our Jesus!... Our hunger, to want to “box-in”,…the things of God; is so strong, that we jump-the-gun with ridiculous conclusions,…all in the name: of finally defining, what otherwise would be,…an immeasurable subject. Do we not, ourselves,…over-use; the popular phrase today, of “Oh’,…My,…God?”… It seems to me, that our society is completely unaware,…of how offensive; this over-use of this phrase, really is,…toward: God, Himself!... And, when you analyze who are those,…saying this, the most; you’ll also realize that, for the most part,…they are: the very Faithless-at-heart!...

To their own satisfaction, and for their vain-glory,…they utter, this phrase; running it to the ground, in its over-use….”Oh’,…My,…God!”… They use it, in an attempt to express their false-sense,…of euphoria; when they are surprised and/or as an exalted-reaction, in response to the simplest occurrences,…or situations!...

When we lend ourselves, to focus on Jesus,…and on what He, teaches and utters; only then, do we begin to really understand,…the Word-of-God!... Folks, when Jesus speaks,…and mentions His Father-in-Heaven; in each and every instance, we can denote His truthfulness,…His submissive posture: and His highest respect, towards His only God and Father!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Millions have erroneously converted, a grammatically incorrect sentence, (as found in John 1:1); into a complete belief and Faith!... Friends, you’re either “with”,…God; or you “are”,…God!... But, you cannot honor something that,…has been translated, in error; by using the word, (“was”),…twice: within the same sentence-structure!...

Any English Major, studying this sentence structure,…I believe; would agree with me, and attest to the grossly-incorrect manner,…in which: (John 1:1), is written. To say that, the Word (was), with God; and the Word (was),…God; is totally incorrect. For one thing, is most true. Almighty-God, always (has) been in existence. He’s the Everlasting-Creator!...

Yes, Jesus was there,…when God, spoke Light; into the Darkness!... I personally believe, this is Jesus’ own inception,…into Creation; always working thereafter, alongside His Heavenly-Father,…creating: even “all-things”, as we know them. Let’s not forget, Jesus is the true,…”Light”; of this present-world. This is why, Jesus says that He shall return,…as a “Thief-in-the-Night!”… We lost our Light, (or spiritual ability, to understand); upon His crucifixion!...

We shall regain, our “Light”,…upon His return, to us; and I personally believe, this will occur during the dark-hours of that given,…evening: our Bible does mention, that there shall be no longer,…darkness, in the here-after…

And, so,…in closing; just consider the possibility that Satan’s own presence, from day one,…has infiltrated; yes, even our scribes-of-old,…influencing, mankind’s incessant need: to be all knowing!... Amen.

To me, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is; (“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON”)!... Perfectly personifying His Father, in every aspect,…with an exemplary Obedience; even unto Death!... Fulfilling His Father’s will, from start to finish!... I shall continue, tirelessly to bring you other fine examples,…proving always; that Jesus, is the Son,…and (Not): God, Himself!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:14 pm

“BEYOND,…THE,…VEIL”…

My God, grants justice,…to His Elect; who cry-out, to Him,…day and night. I Trust, in His Timing. There is certainty, in His Righteous-Response. He’s not bound, by time,…rather; He, guides it!...

While, His response to our petitions,…might not be immediate; and according to our time-line, He is forever at work,…for our good!…(please see, Romans 8:28). Thus, I pray,...with Faith; as a way of showing my confidence that,…He hears: my prayers!...

The real question, about prayer,…is whether or not, Christ (His Son); on His return, will find this Faith,…(dwelling in our hearts): on this Earth, in that,…”Day?”… Praying, in Faith,…means that; we yield our plans, to His Father’s-Will.

It means, that we depend on Him,(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…to work at His-Sovereign-Pace; to accomplish, His Purposes. What is most challenging, to you,…about waiting on our Creator’s Timing; in response, to your prayers?...

Prayer, is His Gift,…to be used; in communicating with Him, Almighty-God (thru Jesus’-Name, His Son). Our Maker, is well-able to hear,…all prayers and responds; according to His Purposes, and (not ours)!...

Let’s not forget that, because of His Holiness,…it’s only possible, to reach Him; thru the Atoning-Blood-of-Jesus!... Without the Son, there’s no connection,…to our Heavenly-Father!... Only, with Jesus’ Shed-Blood,…can we approach, God; (“BEYOND,…THE,…VEIL”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:42 pm

“BEWARE-OF-THIS,…CLEVER-THEOLOGY!”…

Some things,…are mutually exclusive. A person can’t walk forward and backwards, at the same time. Jesus, likewise taught that,…a person can’t be the servant; of two masters, at the same time!...

Thus, we can’t be servants,…of both God and money. Many people’s greed, lurks beneath,…the surface of their outward; religious appearance. Who, do you know,…turns-up their nose, at Jesus; when He touches on the dangers, of becoming a slave,…to money?...

These very same, are those who,…justify themselves; in the sight, of others. They often boast, about their wealth,…being a sign of God’s-Blessing, and favor. An echo of this boast, can be heard even today,…from those who clamor; for financial support, by equating devotion-to-God,…with: guaranteed-riches!...

Jesus, isn’t fooled,…by, (“THIS,…CLEVER,…THEOLOGY”). As His Father, also knows our hearts,…and what we; covet most. To be highly admired by people, is in fact,…a trait, revolting; in God’s sight. What, we think of money,…reveals a lot; about our relationship with our Heavenly-Father!...

Money, can be a wonderful tool,…or; a destructive-ruler. It can bless and delight or it can devour,…and destroy. We, as believers,…serve Almighty-God; with our time, talents, and material possessions,…recognizing that these gifts; entrusted to us, are to be used,…all for His Glory: and for helping others!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:12 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”

Dear Father,....“We come, in the name of Jesus-Christ,…our Lord and Savior!... As we examine our hearts, on this new-day,…Father help us, to find forgiveness there; for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that,…we ourselves, are not perfect. Help us, to find the seeds-of-love and understanding,…toward our brothers-and-sisters; and all of mankind!”...

Friends, sometimes,…when we have been hurt or rejected; the pain remains long after, the deed has been done.

“Cleanse our hearts, today,…Father!... Create in us, a clean heart,…and renew our Spirit; within us. Help us, to remember the words,…of Your Son, (Jesus); when He spoke, from the Cross!”…

("Forgive them Father, for they know not,…what they do!...")

“Please help us, look beyond our faults,…and to see what; You see, Father!... You,…looked beyond our short-comings and saw our great need,…of Your Son; and of Your Love. Help us, to look beyond our brother's faults,…and know that they too; need Your Love and our love,…as well”...

Folks, sometimes,…a hurting person; a person who has been cruelly treated, a rejected person or one who has a very poor image of themselves,…can be insensitive; to the needs and feelings of others, because they have become embedded,…in their own pain. And, so,…”Please help that one, in emotional pain today,…dear Father. And, please minister to those who are ill,…or in physical pain; as well.”

Dear-reader, both illness and physical pain,…can hamper ones feelings; of love and well-being, and can sometimes affect one's outward attitudes,…toward: the whole-world!...

Yes, dear Father,…”Help us, to look past,…the external; and search for the internal-value, of each other. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us, to lead by example,…even when we sometimes; feel these pains, ourselves. Let us, count it all joy,…as we look unto You; to heal and comfort us, knowing that You Love us,…and understand us: intimately!”...

“Help us, to remember when our own pain emerges,…that we can stop; right then and there, and pray for possessing a more forgiving heart,…especially when it comes to those; who have hurt us, the most in our past…(even though, these very same, may not be among ,…the living; anymore)!"...

Friends, remember always that,…these; (“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS”)…of the heart!...

And, in closing,…dear-reader; each time we think upon that one person, who has hurt us,…let us turn; to Him, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…in prayer. For, He alone,…has the, ”Power”; to change the hearts of men and women,…alike. Let us pray, for the enlightenment of others,…and for ourselves; as well. If we hope, to be forgiven,…we must forgive; from our hearts!...

Finally, dear Father,…“Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving hearts. For, Yours,…is the Kingdom; the Power and the Glory!”.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:16 pm

“AWAKEN,…FROM-THIS,…SPIRITUAL-STUPOR!”…

Why do you, (dear-reader and friends), suppose that our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…was called; “Son-of-David?”… Listen, I realize that many of you,…are of the personal opinion; that my viewpoints are simply, rebellious and purposely,…defiant. To those who think this way, I respect although I don’t concur,…with your thoughts!...

Thank Almighty-God, that as of this day,…we still have the freedom; to express our thoughts, however against the grain and/or current flow of popular beliefs,…they may be. Many, believe that Jesus in His day,…was that promised, Messiah; yes, the people knew that King David was promised,…a Saviour; One that would preside, from David’s-Throne,…over his people: forever!...(see, Matthew 15:22).

Yes, folks,….Jesus; is our appointed and commissioned King-of-kings, who shall (yet, future); sit on David’s-Throne, and (Not) on God’s own,…Throne!... An appointment, has been ordained for Jesus,…from; His God and Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)!... It shall all happen, right down here,…Jesus, ruling over His Father’s Remnant people; (“Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,…on Earth; as it is, in Heaven!”)… Yes, we with Jesus,…dwelling on the New-Earth; as promised!...

I want you, (dear-reader), to read well, the following,…(see, Matthew 16:15,16,17)… Then, answer the question, yourselves. Who do you say, that Jesus,…is?... Is He, the Son-of-God?... You bet, He is!... Blessed are you, because flesh and blood, (meaning the very preachers, of our day); has (Not) revealed this to you!... (Millions are being taught, erroneously,…that; Jesus is God, Himself)!...

Folks, the world remains completely duped,…into believing; “false-doctrines-of-devils!”... These very same, embrace endlessly and wholeheartedly,…the lies; that Jesus, is God,…Himself!... It’s Satan’s best work, to date. He’s managed to infiltrate himself, by influencing the scribes-of-old,…just enough; to slightly tweak, here and there,…the Word; and in the act of transcribing and/or translating, these well hidden and planned out agendas,…mandated by the kings-of-old; they have fulfilled the greedy motives, of generations past!...

Friends, it is our Heavenly-Father,…who ultimately reveals; this all too important truth, regarding His Son’s role,…to us: (The Faithful-Believers). Many of our own Church leaders, have become a hindrance…(see, Matthew 16:23). These, “pie-in-the-sky”,…theories; involving an, “escapism- concept”, is complete hog-wash and a true,…hoax!... God needs us down here, as His ultimate witnesses,…to authenticate His Power!... We meet Jesus, in the clouds,…upon His return; (interpreted as meaning, within the multitudes, of other believers); and we shall be caught-up, in the air with Him; (meaning, caught-up in the “Spirit”, of this wonderful event, yet future)… You shall find it, most useful referring to the “Strong’s-Concordance”; when researching these other, meanings.

For generations now, we’ve trusted all those behind their pulpits,…to lead us; into all truths. Yet, just the opposite has occurred. These ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, have led the masses astray,…with their traditions-of-men; yet, it is them,…who shall receive: the greater-condemnation!... Who of us, will finally begin setting our mind,…on the things of God?...

Why is it, we are so entertained with, “fabricated-fables”,…and folly?... Who, shall deny themselves,…enough, to then; pick-up this Heavy-Cross of ours, and there-after follow,…our certain Saviour?...(see, verse, 24). Notice well, that in (verse, 27); Jesus is coming with His Angels, (they have been appointed and bestowed, unto Jesus; by His very God and Father-in-Heaven); and He’s coming in the, “Glory of His Father!”… (Not in Jesus’ own Glory, but that of His,…Father-in-Heaven)!... You see, folks,…without God, in our lives; even the Son, is as “nothing”. As well, we too,…are as, “nothing!”… Amen.

Notice, how everything Jesus does,…is all done; for His Father’s-Glory!... It should be most obvious to us, by now,…that; Jesus serves a Higher-Authority, than Himself!... Yes, meaning,…our Creator; the very “Giver-of-Life!”… Only when we learn, that “all-things”,…come from our living-God; then we can begin to understand, that our Maker gives and takes-away,…whatever He so chooses: and delegates unto others, as He so,…desires!...

He delights, in His Son,…because; of His unmatched Obedience, unto the Father’s own will. When we are asked to baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy-Spirit,…please realize; these are titles, and (Not) proper-names. The Father, is called Jehovah!... The Son, is called Jesus!... And the Holy-Spirit, well,…His name has been completely omitted; from our Scriptures, for some ungodly reason,…only to fulfill: “Satan’s-Deceptive-Deeds!”...

Only according to how each person, has done,…shall there be, repayment; chastisement for the wicked, and “abundant-rewards”,…for the obedient. Are we to ignore, the event that occurred on the Mount of Transfiguration?... Remember, when a bright-cloud overshadowed Jesus,…Moses and Elijah?... And a Voice, from this cloud said,…clearly; “This is my beloved Son, (referring to Jesus); with whom I (God, speaking here): am well pleased. Listen to Him!”…

God presents Himself, as pillars-of-fire,…and as clouds; why?... Because, no one in the flesh,…is worthy enough, to see God; and live to tell about it. Our fallen and putrid existence, defiles all that God stands for,…His Sanctity, will never be compromised; by our present state-of-affairs. So, He’s always worked thru prophets-of-old,…voicing His message, to humanity; just like His Son, was and still is,…God’s own: sounding-board!...

Faith in what, and in whom,…will our Jesus; ultimately find on earth, upon His return?... I pray, in closing,…that; “You, dear-friends,…awaken from your present state; of spiritual-stupor. Always question, examine and in earnest,…research; prayerfully seeking all-things, of God!”... Amen. In silent prayer, one-on-one,…He shall feed you; boundless shall be, your findings!...

Remember always, that just like in the, “Days-of-Noah”,…so shall, the coming of Jesus; also be. The wicked will be swept-away and taken. In the case of the two men, working in the fields,…the one taken; is the one doing wicked-deeds. The one left-behind, continues onward into eternity with Jesus,…in our New-World; the same holds true, for the two women,…found grinding; at the mill. The one taken, is swept-away by false-doctrines-of-devils!...

The one left-behind, is the one who had the spiritual-foresight,…to discern; truth from fiction!... She, will remain behind,…continuing onward; endlessly serving our Lord’s continual cause, that being,…of: serving our Father-in-Heaven!... Freely, Willingly,…and Collectively!... As One!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com