Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:02 pm

“ARE-YOU,…OR,…NOT?”…

Faith, is the real-key to manifesting,…God’s-Power!... Notice well, how the disciples,…although bestowed; with the very same healing-powers, which Jesus Himself invoked upon His 12 followers,…they: weren’t able to heal, a certain epileptic-man!...(see, Matthew 17:16). When the disciples, privately questioned Jesus,…as to their inability to heal, this demon-possessed individual; Jesus answered!...(please read, verse 17,20).

Folks, it’s still the same even today,…we remain; a faithless and twisted generation. How long, must our Saviour bear,…our short-comings?... We must realize that, although some of you,…are indeed gifted; with many, “princely-powers”, you make them all void: because of your, little-faith. Let not, you God-given-gifts,…go to your head!...

Only the humble, become great. Those of you, who wish to lead others,…within your local-communities; you must first learn, to be servant of all those,…you: desire to lead!...(see, Matthew 18:4). Can any two people, agree upon something,…on this earth; regarding anything?... Notice well, how we need at least,…to have; two individuals, thinking along the same lines,…before we could ever expect: our Creator to grant our petitions!...(see, verse 19).

Almighty-God, needs us to be,…His witnesses. When two or more, agree upon something,…this give the topic; real-substance. Just like a marriage certificate, needs the signature of two other neutral witnesses,…the same is true; with the things of our living-God!... Our role, is to witness His Mighty-Works!... This authenticates, His very existence!... He doesn’t need us, we need Him!... And with our eyes, heart and soul,…we attest; to His Divine-Deeds!... Amen.

Folks, the very Kingdom-of-Heaven,…includes our planet. “Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,…on Earth; as it is, in Heaven!”… Yes, friends,…like it or not; Jesus’ God and Father, will cause His Ways,…to come, to pass; right here, as His Son is sent down to us,…with “Rod-of-Iron”; and legions of Angels, correcting, purging and putting into proper-place,…all that has been: wronged!...

Jesus, exercises Justice on this New-Earth,…promised; while the New-Heavens, remains His Father’s-Domain. Eternally, the Earth will function as God’s foot-stool. This bespeaks volumes, as we recognize how much “house-cleaning”,…yet, future; will be done, in both realms. Read well, (Matthew 19:28)… Jesus says that, in the New-World,…when He will sit, on His Glorious-Throne; (as David’s descendant, this is an earthly-eternal-enthronement), we who have followed Him, (not just His, original 12 followers); will assist Jesus, in His governmental-cabinet. In (verse, 29), He continues onward,…to include, “everyone”; Jew and Gentile, alike,…who has sacrificed; even the very separation of their own families, for Jesus’-Name-Sake,…will receive: an inheritance, even eternal-life!...

Let us, (Not), begrudge His Father’s own,…generosity; let’s allow God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…through His Son, Jesus; to do what He so chooses, with what belongs to Him!...(which is, everything and everyone). Yes, friends,…including you and me!... And, in closing,…I only ask, this one thing; (“ARE-YOU,…OR,…NOT”),….of God?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5160

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:10 pm

“MENTIONING,…WEIGHTIER,…MATTERS!”…

As I today, continue reviewing our Scriptures,…I find myself; reading the great, “Book-of-Matthew!”...

Come along with me, and let’s read together,…(Matthew 20:23). Here, once again we read about Jesus,…assuring us, that; the real-shots are always called, by His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). To sit at Jesus’ right and/or left-hand, is (Not) His,…to grant. But, this most prestigious of positions, (and spiritually-powerful, I might add); shall be for those, to whom it has been prepared,…by His Father!... Yes, predestinated since before the very beginnings,…of our world; pretty-powerful-stuff, folks!...

Yes, God willing,…I shall bring to you, (dear-reader and friends); the real-truth, regarding Father and Son!... Our Father’s-Kingdom, is one of much servitude,…unto others; filled with Majestic and Mighty-Beings, all with a humbled disposition,…and very knowledgeable: in respects to the Graciousness, of our living-God!...

Yes, folks,…by very Divine-Design; we, (The Faithful-Believers), were put here on Earth,…even pre-destined: to serve and (Not),…to be served…(read, Matthew 20:28). In pity, Jesus has touched our eyes,…with His Saving-Salve; as we today, see clearly His Father’s-Truths!... We, (His Followers), have recovered our spiritual-sight,…and today; follow only, the Son-of-God!...

We win, the Son’s-Favor,…by obeying; His Father’s-Will. Yes, friends,…the Kingdom-of-God; consist of those individuals, producing much good-fruits. I pray, that in the end,…of this present, dispensational-era; we, together be found most worthy,…of being invited: to Jesus’ Wedding-Feast!... For, many are indeed called,…yet, few are those; truly chosen!...

Our vestige and garment, must include the purest-of-hearts,…and the kindest-of-Love!... Please notice well, that Jesus’ disciples,…knew Jesus’ trueness; and that He only taught, the Way of His God and Father,…truthfully. He, was never swayed,…by; outward-appearances. Unlike many of us, today,…who; fool only ourselves,…by, “masquerading-our-motives”: as we attend and pretend, inside our many Churches!...

Yes, many are those,…still swaying like a reed; in the wind, flowing back and forth,…with every fad and false-doctrine: out there. May we all, just simply be called,…brothers and sisters; may we put away, once and for all,…these pompous-titles; no one is our true Teacher, except the Christ!... No one is our true Father, except He who resides in Heaven!...

We have no pastors, preachers nor,…teachers; we are simply, students of the Word!... We are those who follow, God’s Son,…in His steps; through His already trodden-paths, leading us to His Father’s-Divine-Principles!...(read, Matthew 23:8). Folks, titles mean nothing,…to an all-knowing God!...

Much less, to His Son,…who only follows; His Father’s-Will. Deep-down, always know that,…we have only One; (adopted), Father!... Woe to you, elders and spiritual-leaders of our modern-day. You’ve shut the Kingdom-of-God, in people’s faces,…with your; “doctrines-of-devils”. Your “Trinity”, teachings,…and these fabricated,…“Rapture”,…rehearsals; these are all merely, evidence of your own,…vain-glory!...

For a pretense, you make long-prayers. Therefore know that, in the end,…you will receive; the greater-condemnation. You hypocrites, you have neglected,…the (“MENTIONING,…OF,…WEIGHTIER-MATTERS”)!...see, verses (13,14,23). Amen. Yes, matters like,…Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5160

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:01 pm

“FUELING,…NEW,…DREAMS!”…

Satan, dangles temptation,…like bait on a fish-hook; right in front of us. It looks, tasty!... It promises gratification. But, Satan’s power,…ends there. He cannot force us, to take the bait. His power stops, at the edge,…of our will; at our decision point. When we are warned, by the Holy-Spirit,…and decide to say no; Satan can do, no more. He, runs away!...(see, James 4: 7).

As believers, we can receive great comfort,…from the words; of our apostle Peter, who himself experienced great temptation…(read, Matthew 26: 33-35). We can (dear-reader and friends), in God’s strength,…successfully resist; Satan’s most enticing tactics. Be alert and of sober mind. Our enemy, this Devil,…prowls around; and lurks-like, a roaring lion!...

Resist him (dear friend), stand-firm in our Faith!...(see, 1st Peter 5: 8-9)… It is a privilege, to love Jesus!... It’s the best experience, we could ever have,…in this present-life. Do we take the time, to tell Him,…so?... Do we express, with words and in deeds,…the beauty; of our Saviour?... Folks, remember always that,…even our set-backs; have an upside!...

Yes, our daily challenges and obstacles,…(“THEY-FUEL,…NEW,…DREAMS”)!...

My struggles, have personally motivated me,…to reach; for new heights. We know, that the testing of our Faith,…produces perseverance. Adopting this perspective, on the difficulties,…of this present-life; is not easy, but it is,…worth-while. Trials provide opportunity, to deepen our relationship,…with; Almighty-God, (through His Son),…our Lord and Saviour: Christ-Jesus!...

And hence-forth, I shall develop in me,…the kind of patience; that waits on my Creator, and trusts in His Son (Jesus); for the strength, to endure. Sweet-Jesus,…”Teach me, to trust the Love,…You have, for me; and as I do, may I learn Your wisdom,…in the midst!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5175

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:56 pm

“MANAGING,…MY,…TIME!”…

Mine, is a bed-rock of Faith,…in the One true and living God; (Jehovah His Name, and/or Yahweh if you prefer). “I trust in You, Father. You are my God. My days,…are in Your hands!”… Amen.

My previous lament, concludes with resounding,…hope. Be strong and take heart, all you who,…hope in His Son; (Jesus) our Lord. Sweet-Jesus,…”I relinquish my deepest grief, as well as,…my fullest joy. Thank You, Jesus,…for Your constant presence; no matter what my day,…holds. You alone, are most Faithful,…to both; Your Father-in-Heaven, and to me!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, Death is an excellent reminder,…of life; and life, is truly a gift. Anyone, who is among the living,…has hope. Time and chance, happens to us,…all. No one knows, when their hour,…will come. But, gladness and purpose,…can be found; in this very same day, by relying on our Creator’s strength,…and depending on Jesus’ promise: of eternal-life!...

Dear God,…”Help me to manage my time, well,…and to enjoy the gifts of this world; today. Thank You, for the promise of eternal-life,…through; Your Son, Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Folks, this is the day,…our Maker; has made. Rejoice and be glad. Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank You, for the promise,…of Your help; for those moments, when we are tempted, and for the truth that,…Satan’s power: is most limited, indeed. Give us the wisdom, to recognize temptation,…and the humility to rely on Your Spirit; for the necessary strength, to resist!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:09 pm

“ENDURING,…TILL,…THE-END!”…

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank You, for friends,…who demonstrate Your Love; to me. Help me, to do the same,…for them; and for those around me. Most of all, thank You,…for being the kind of Friend; who sticks closer, than any brother!”… Amen.

Folks, while suffering comes in different forms,…and intensity; it is to be expected. Ours may not be, as intense as that,…experienced; by our apostle Paul, who for the sake of Christ-Jesus,…he was beaten with rods: stoned and ship-wrecked. He was attacked, by bandits and he endured hunger,…and thirst!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 11: 24-27).

Likewise, we may not suffer,…like those; who endure severe persecution, in cultures where Christianity,…is not welcomed. In some form, or another,…however; suffering will come our way, as we deny ourselves,…endure harassment; bear insults or refuse to engage, in activities that do not honor,…our Lord: Christ-Jesus!...

Even exercising patience, avoiding revenge and forgiving others,…in order to foster good relationships; are forms of following, in Jesus’ steps. Dear reader and friends, whenever we encounter suffering,…may we; remember what Jesus endured, for us all. What have you (dear friend), learned about His Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…through your personal trials?...

The World today, is our school-of-suffering,…which teaches us lessons; that we could learn, in no other classroom!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:12 pm

“REMEMBERING,…YOU!”….

I will,…remember you;
Will you,…remember me?.
Don’t let this Life,…pass you by;
Weep not,…for the memories!....

Remember the good-times,…we had;
Don’t let them, slip away,…as things get bad.
I remember you,…smiling in the sun;
Feeling warmth, upon me,…as I am,…your One!....

I will,…remember you;
Will you,…remember me?...
I’m tired,…but can’t sleep;
I’m on something,…much too deep!....

Feeling much, yet saying,…not, a word;
Screaming inside,…and can’t, be heard.
I’m afraid,…to Love you,
But more afraid,…to lose;
Clinging to a past,…that doesn’t let me:
Choose!...

On this,…dark, deep;
And,…endless night:
You gave me,…everything.
You gave me,…Light!....

P.S. I WILL CHERISH MY TIME, AT THIS WEB-SITE,…FOREVER… THANK YOU, FOR ALLOWING ME, TO BE PART OF YOUR LIFE... I SHALL KEEP THE MEMORIES OF YOU,…CLOSE TO MY HEART!.... (“REMEMBERING,…YOU”)!... AMEN.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:43 pm

“WATCH-FOR,…THIS-THIEF,…IN-THE-NIGHT!”…

Why is it, dear-reader and friends,…that; although we appear outwardly, as possessing a truly clean-cut-character,…inwardly we really-remain: full of greed and self-indulgence?... Yes, outwardly we appear beautiful and righteous,…to those; who surround our immediate landscape. But, deep within the inner-most parts of our stony-hearts,…we are full; of hypocrisy and lawlessness!...

As our forefathers, before us,…we too; have taken part, in shedding much innocent blood. Unknowingly, we witness against,…even, ourselves. How then, are we to escape being sentenced,…to Hell?... Our houses have been left,…to us; most desolate. The core of our family unity, is devastated,…in almost every home!...

Oh’, blessed is He,(Jesus-of-Nazareth),…Who comes; in the Name of His Father!...(Jehovah). Friends, see that no one,…leads you; completely astray. Know that, we shall be hated,…something awful; (by all nations, including our very own), for simply loving Jesus’ Name!... Many, will continue to fall-away,…from; our first Love!... And, many more,…will betray and hate; one another…(read, Matthew 24:4,9,10).

The love, once contained and freely-expressed,…in and of our land; has today grown, extremely-cold,…because; the lawlessness of its inhabitants, has increased more and more,…each day…(see, verse 12). I personally belief, that Jesus’ return will occur,…not during our winter-season; but during the spring-time. (Though, no one really knows,…the exact Day nor hour; we are given, the season of the year. And, it’s going to be,…as summer-time; approaches us)!…

When the fig-tree begins to shoot-forth, its new leaves,…Jesus’ time of return; draws ever near…(see, verses 20,22,24,27,29,30,32)… I also believe, just as the world,…lost its, “Light”; the day Jesus was crucified, from the hours of (12:00 noon thru 3:00 p.m.); so will the coming of Him, be most likely during the midnight hour,…(from 12:00 midnight thru 3:00 a.m.)…

There shall be no more darkness, in that,…“Day!”… But, meanwhile,…many, will continue to call themselves; the Christ!... Performing great, “signs-n-wonders”; (a fine example of this, are the modern-day television-evangelist. All of them, laying hands on the supposed afflicted; and many being miraculously-healed)!…

Just remember, dear-friends,…as lightning comes from the East; and shines, as far as,…the West; so will be, the coming of God’s-Son!... Our Sun, will be darkened and the moon will (Not),…give its light. The very stars will fall, from Heaven itself,…and the powers thereof; will be all shaken. Folks, from the fig-tree,…learn its lesson; as soon as its branches, begin to put-forth its tender leaves,…know that: “Summer-is-near!”...

Also know, that Christ-Jesus,…is near. He comes as a, (“Thief-in-the-night”); yes, most unannounced,…catching millions: completely in their unawares. He shall sweep and take-away, all the purposely defiant and unruly,…ones. Every murderer, every adulterer, every liar and every individual practicing,…sexual-immorality!...(yes, this means you,…who belong to the popular-group; called,…“L.B.G.T.”)…

To you, who fly your abominable-banners,…beware; for you shall be swept and taken-away. Just like in the, “Days-of-Noah”; these very same will be completely surprised, despite the endless warnings. Those remaining behind, will be found worthy of proceeding onward,…into; the “Millennial-Era!”… Sound crazy, to you?...

For generations, now,…humanity, has been growing very complacent; regarding the return of Christ-Jesus!... They have believed, in their hearts,…that, the Son-of-God; tarries. And, so,…they live-lustfully. It has been, their order-of-the-day!... Each day, for centuries on end,…mankind; has hardened his heart, towards the things of God!...

With no end in sight, these continue with their rampant-rallies,…relishing; in unruliness. In closing, I only pray that,…”you dear-reader, look-up every now and again. Our Kinsman-Redeemer, draws near!... He’s coming sooner, than many of you,…think; on the “Clouds-of-Heaven”…(meaning, accompanied by legions of Angels).

Remember, how back in the Garden,…the night Jesus, was arrested; how He told His disciples that, if He so pleased,…He could call, (“12 legions-of-Angels”),…to come down and rescue Him; from that crowd of accusers?... Let’s take a moment here, to define what a “legion” typically consists of; the answer is, 6,000 foot-soldiers: so, if we multiply 12 x 6,…we get a total sum of,…72.

The average life-span, of a generation today,…is considered to be approximately; between 70-72 years. If we tally, 1948 when the state of Israel,…regain its statehood; and add the number 72 to that year. We get a total of,…2020. I’m predicting as of today, that by the year,…2020; Divine-Revelations from our sky, shall manifest themselves,…for all: to witness!... Amen.

This present generation, shall (Not) pass-away,…before the Son-of-God; returns, in His Father’s-Glory,…to preside over David’s-Throne: as our King-of-kings!...

And, finally,…regarding the word, “Clouds”; folks, this represents a myriad of Mighty-Ones!... And, we (The Faithful-Believers); shall be “caught-up”, in the true Spirit of this marvelous event, (yet, future); just like our apostle John, was also “caught-up”,…in the Spirit of those revelations: given to him, in history. Yes, friends,…joined together, we will be; with the multitudes of Heavenly-Hosts!...

But, this somehow has been misrepresented also,…there’s no, “Fly-Away-Doctrine!”… We are meeting our Lord, as He returns,…all of us, “caught-up”; but, in the Spirit of this Divine-Event,…and (Not) literally caught-up into the “air”. Just search in the, (“Strong’s-Concordance”), and examine well,…these various meanings; for yourselves. The words, “Clouds” and “Air”,…are often used in our Scriptures; to refer to the multitudes, that will indeed be witnessing this occurrence. Yes, as all of us shall,…be caught-up; in the matchless excitement, and elation,…of Jesus’ return!... Amen.

Many, have conjured-up an “escapism-concept”,…from these figurative-terms; folks, God needs us all, right down here on Earth,…to validate and authenticate; His Mighty-Works. Yes, we,…as His ultimate; witnesses. “Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,…on Earth; as it is, in Heaven!”…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 pm

“GAZING,…UPWARD!”…

Oh’, how I love,…Thy precious Word;
May I explore,…Yours, and not mine.
May it’s fragrant-flowers,…glean;
May Your Light,…upon me, shine!...

Sometimes we learn,…that hardships;
Are blessings,…in disguise.
My earnest work,…and Faith, in You;
May it prove,…to be wise!...

Under His wings,…I safely abide;
As nights, deepen,…tempers, turn-wild.
Still, I trust,…that You, will keep me;
Redeemed, I am,…this Father’s-Child!...

God’s-Word,…a refreshing rain;
It waters crops,…my soul, it seeds.
It brings new life,…to open-hearts;
And meets,…my every need!...

Now, none but Christ,…will satisfy;
There’s no other,…name, for me.
His Love and life,…my lasting joy;
Knowing my Lord,…Jesus: has Saved me!...

Your wonders,…many, are displayed;
As I turn, my eyes,…we see this, night-n-day.
As I survey,…these grounds, we tread;
We find ourselves,…(“GAZING,…UPWARD”):
Upon these skies,…Your-Fathers’, made!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:58 pm

“WHERE,…ENDS,…MEET”

I rest today,…on Heighten-Shoulders;
Knowing my Lord’s,…Victorious-Virtues.
His Feats, unmatched,…still today;
As we climb,…His-Broaden-Shoulders!....

Come along and,…learn of Him;
Of He, Who,…sets-us-Free.
There’s no cost,…He’s paid it, all;
Your Faith,…He wants, to see!....

Without it,…there’s no pleasing;
He, Who,…is truly appeasing.
Jesus, is His,…Name;
For Salvation,…are you,…Gamed?....

Many believe, but few,…are chosen;
Straight and narrow,…is this path.
Arduous and fervent,…are our challenges;
As few branches,…work, His math!....

Fruits of labor,…we, shall see;
Although not now,…but, timely.
Never in vain,…this Victory;
His Truth,…sets-us-Free!....

(“WHERE,…ENDS,…MEET”),…there’s, Eternity;
A timeless-place,…yet, timely.
I pray, you be,…there, next to me;
A-Perfect-Place,…called,…Eternity!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!....
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:45 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING!”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything, was at Peace,…as I straggled along; beneath them!...

Nothing could break, this Peace. And, my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; so gradually, my shyness,…goes away. As my patience, breaks,…He feeds me; during these summer-months!....

No more, flood-of-lies,…no more; fallacy, for me. There was a mist, rising from the river,…now that the Sun; is gone. I gazed at it, for a moment,…knowing; it was full, of Good and Evil: together!...

I then remembered, my Lord’s Word,…and of how; He has watered my fields, when I’m curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed,…to stray; even an inch, I would crash through,…like this Roaring-Dragon: emerging from the mist!...

You see, many times,…I’ve been swept-away; careless. I was always, going to mend things,…always going to, start anew. And, then,…in a night; the Devil rose, and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could, Save; myself!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And, the Evil,…stays there; this time. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down; its length with willows, over-hanging nearby. A reminder, of my Lord’s Presence,…(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 pm

“I’M-COMING,…I’M-COMING!”…

In this silence, leaning upon the Arm,…of my Lord, (Jesus); I ascend slowly, these Heavenly-Steps,…which lead-up: into the here-after. Using my long staff, in the other hand,…as a walking stick!....

Behind me, the believers,…come-up; one-by-one,…into Paradise!... No one moved, before we did,…but, none stayed; long after, my Lord and I commenced this climb. And, in our own hearts,…at last; behind the Purple and Scarlet curtains,…fastened securely: we rose, “Peacefully!”….

Right now, I’m laying-awake, a little while,…thinking about today and tomorrow; and wondering why, we wanted it?... Only, very coarse persons,…would truly want Wars; was this, my passing thought. In my mind, I saw,…no such people here; in this place!....

Earlier, we had all,…run-out, into the clear early-dawn; and gazed-up. There, like wild-geese,…flying in Autumn; were Great-Birdlike-Shapes. These were, “Clouds-of-Angels”, descending from Heaven,…with Jesus; leading this Host!....

“But, Who,…is this?”,…many, cried-out.

“Our Redeemer, Who paid a Debt,… we, couldn’t”,…I answered.

As I looked around, these unbelievers,…were, already gone; like their fore-fathers, always the first: to run!....

I shall, leave you now,…(dear-reader and friends), and go-on. As, I scarcely hear,…you speak; for the Roar, of these Dipping-Angels. I shall go-on, with these others,…who once, were in their Ruins; but are now found,…“Blazing!”….

Everybody is gone, as I call-back,…pleasantly: (“I’M-COMING,…I’M-COMING”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:34 pm

“STAY-RIGHT,…WHERE,…YOU-ARE!”…

I imagine, God views each halting step forward,…in my spiritual-walk; with the same eagerness, of a parent,…watching a child: take that very first step. Perhaps, when the secrets of the universe,…are finally revealed to us; we will then, learn an underlying purpose,…of: watching children grow. It may be that, Almighty-God has granted us these times,…of specialness; to awaken us, to His infinite Love!...

Of the fullness of this Love, our experiences here on this present-planet,…are mere; glimpses.

Heavenly-Father,…”Increase our awareness of Your Love, for us,…and of Your delight in us; so we can show this world,…today: the difference, You make in our personal lives!”… Amen.

Folks, please know that,…you; are truly Loved!... The Son-of-God, will meet you,…(“RIGHT,…WHERE,…YOU-ARE”); sins and all. Please, don’t think yourselves,…to be; beyond Redemption!... Satan, would love nothing more, than for you to think,…this lie; in your heart.

Sweet-Jesus,…”I want to learn, to reach-out to others,…and to share Your Love; and forgiveness. Teach me and help me, to step-out in both Faith,…and trust!”… Amen.

Dear reader and friends, it’s no secret that,…Jesus; cares greatly for those, who struggle.

“Awaken my heart, Lord,…to those You care about; including the poor and helpless,…the hungry and homeless: and the deeply-troubled of our World!”… Amen.

Friends, open your heart,…to His Father-in-Heaven; first, learn of God’s compassion,…then, open your hand and give; of yourselves, (not only in monetary ways); yes, to those who are in need,…of your friendship: and your help, the most!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:43 pm

“PICKING,…FRIENDS!”…

Remind yourself of the reasons, for learning and cultivate this interest. To Love, is the Greatest-Commandment. Please think always, in terms of consequences,…when we do not; Love!... Limit your friendships, by choosing very,…carefully!...

Think about, associating most,…with those; who share and display, our values and standards. It’s better to suffer a little loneliness, than to allow peer-influence,…to drag us down; spiritually!...

Find remedy, with resolve. Guard-against, having your goals,…being based on factors beyond; your control. How hard, are you willing,…to apply yourself?... Examine your habits, it is there, that,…you will find; your faults!...

Kind acts and a generous spirit, will help us in building,…precious friendships. Meanwhile, I urge you to,…set-aside; a quiet place for your, “prayers-of-supplication”,…unto: Almighty-God!...

Make Him, your closest,…Friend; He is our “Strong-Hold”, where we build our fullest,…confidence. Developing this close-relationship, helps us,…to withstand adversity, without losing; our composure!...

Choose, as friends,…those who have qualities; worth imitating. Refrain, from being around people,…who just don’t care; because you will become, like them. I urge you, to pick friends,…who are truly interested; in your over-all welfare!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 pm

"BEWARE-OF-THESE,…SONS-OF-DARKNESS!"....

Those, who are afraid to fight our Lord's battles,…are not to go out with us; His Soldiers!... So that they don't end up, demoralizing the others. We consider much, our intimacy with Christ Jesus,…and that it is, in our best interest; to accept Him as our King, rather than be under and subjected to the rules of,....("THESE-SONS,...OF,...DARKNESS!")....

As Light, displaces the dark,…so does our Jesus; disband those, whose intents are to injure our testimony. These I speak of, even use mercenaries to accomplish political or military goals. In their minds, they create fables,…where inanimate objects, speak and act; as a result of their pagan worship!....

These followers, of the lesser-light (meaning Lucifer),…dimly believe and most commonly so; that the gods they reverence, participate in such human experiences,…as drinking and eating. This foolishness, climaxes in the form of sacrificial-offerings,…even to this day; and age!....

Without Light, we have no vision. We follow He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); who is a lamp to our feet, and a light to our path. While others strive to buy their freedom, we rejoice knowing that we have been purchased. Jesus' ransom sacrifice, has freed us from our chains!....

Let us ratify the proposal, of our elders and forefathers,…in complete Faith!... Let us agree, to elect their process of,…choosing Christ!... For those wanting to earn their wisdom, first work toward carrying,…your cross. Together, we shall tally the Truths,…and when ends meet; "The sum of its parts",...equates to: Eternity!....

After counting the cost, have no compromise and come along. As we approach,…He (Jesus); awaits with open-arms. You shall find me, at His mentioned,…Mansion!....

Your Friend, waiting for you,…to truly want; His-Ways!.... Amen.

Izzy!....
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:55 pm

“GOD’S-BEST,…KEPT-SECRET!”…

This passage is for those of you, who insist on believing that Jesus,…is God; Himself!... Let’s together read, (Matthew 24:36)… Notice well, how Jesus assures His disciples that,…concerning the day and hour, of His own return; no one really,…knows. Nope!... Not even the Angels-of-Heaven, nor the very Son-of-God!...

Only His Father-in-Heaven,…(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Folks, were Jesus to be God,…as millions, erroneously believe; this statement would declare Him, a liar. To excuse this statement, by saying that Jesus, (The Man),…because of His supposed, human-nature; is not privy to this information, is to continue believing the many,…”spoon-fed-here-says!”…

Friends, it is the spiritually-unlearned,…who embrace, the “Trinity-Doctrine!”… They are challenged the most, by such declarations of Jesus!... These very same individuals, throw back on us,…that; “We simply don’t understand, God’s three (3),…natures!”… Even under the strong warnings, of imposed curses,…unto all those; who willingly add and/or take-away, from our Holy-Scriptures,…we find, that: this is what humanity, has exactly done,…throughout the ages!...

It’s like telling a small child, not to do something,…then minutes later; when the parent has turned its back, the child is found disobeying and committing,…the very act: he or she, has been warned to avoid. The Scriptures, have been protected in isolation,…for eons; falsely-fabricated-fables, have been used to then call our Bible,…the: “Infallible-Word-of-God!”…

Few are those, who in earnest,…challenge; question, examine or research anything,…anymore; especially since we possess “smart-phones”, that do all of our personal thinking. The masses don’t realize that, slothful complacency is being sown,…daily; by mankind’s best efforts, in becoming technologically-advanced!...

The desire to become, “all-knowing”,…like God; has by contrast, created a modern-society unable to think,…on its own: yes, we are completely reliant on instant-gratification,…to all of our questions. This device, of modern-technology,…is Satan’s best weaponry; to date. These phones, keep the masses,…completely entertained; day and night!...(there’s no more free-time, left throughout the day; to wonder nor much less, to seek the real Face of Almighty-God).

Biologically, it’s been proven that these phones,…are indeed, harming us physically; attacking our brain-cells, with dangerous levels of radio-waves,…causing cancer: and tumors. Yet, despite these facts,…millions; line-up for hours, outside stores,…waiting: to purchase the latest version, of these “smart-phones!”…

Dear-reader, the world indeed,…loves its own. This has become, a “god”,…to countless millions; controlling humanity’s free-will choices, making them ultimately,…slaves: of their own devises. Yes, take-away the “smart-phones”,…and we have; junkies, all experiencing withdrawals,…from this addiction!...

I pray, that you don’t lose your own ability to exercise,…your God-given-gift; of reasoning on your own. And know this, first and foremost,…it’s God’s prerogative; to keep certain information, from us and even from,…Angels and His own begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). This testimony from Jesus, regarding His 2nd advent,…is; (“GOD’S-BEST-KEPT-SECRET”)!...

Otherwise, it too would have been perverted and polluted,…yes; twisted by humanity’s putrid-principles. The coming of Jesus, is the one fact we humans cannot,…adulterate; remember always, that the,…”Spoken-Word”: is the very Power-of-God!... Yes, He Himself,…spoke all-things; into existence. Were God, to have spoken the specifics regarding His Son’s,…return: this too, would no longer be,…”Infallible”.

Hence, in closing,…just know, that; God has chosen, in His infinite-knowledge and unmatched-wisdom,…not to ever: disclose this information. Folks, this in itself proves,…unequivocally; the definite and unique differences, existent between Father and Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com