Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:55 pm

“INVEST-YOUR,…TIME,…IN-THIS!”…

Order, is the Greatest-Force,…in anyone’s Life. With exacting eyes, I write to you again,…informing my readers and friends; of He,…Whom: I Love. His Name is,…”Jesus-Christ!”…

This won’t be, a tongue-lashing,…about any planning; ahead. But, I do pray,…”That you read more intently, and with less,…fidgeting”. Who of you, will bend your own standards,…and regret, having ever denied; your Saviour?...

Offering you, a tight smile,…I leave you; to your studies, of our Holy-Scriptures!... Why is it, that so many of you,…are bored; to the point of total-distraction?... These very same, make ill-disguised pretense,…when it comes to; learning about our Lord!...

They slip-away, leaving their minds,…completely unattended. Who of you, will dare to remove this Book,…(we call, our Bible); from their dusty shelves?... If you, were to eye mine,…you’ll notice; that it’s bound, in Emerald-Green!...

This color, reminds me,…that Christ; is my Evergreen-Tree!... Against your will, you’re becoming curious. But, it would seem,…like an offense, against your own pride; for me, to keep encouraging you. So, I shall (Not) remain,…silent!...

My Lord’s, censuring eyes,…take in this whole scene. I pray,…”That, you won’t feel,…shaky inside; nor violated in any way. But rather, convinced,…to approach our Faith; by,…(“INVESTING,…YOUR,…TIME”),…researching His Word: in earnest.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5190

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:47 pm

“TEACHING,…WHAT-WAS,…FIRST-TAUGHT!”…

Who of us, can turn the disobedient,…towards; the wisdom of the just?... Who, will make ready,…for our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); a people, well prepared?... Will we be, privy to stand,…in the very presence; of His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Yes, dear-reader,…who of us, in the end; shall find Favor, with the very,…”Giver-of-Life?”… I want today, to turn you, (The Faithful-Believers); to the wisdom of Almighty-God, found in His written Word!... Notice well, how in (Luke 1:32); the Arch-Angel-Gabriel, is speaking to Mary, (a highly favored woman, in God’s own eyes); regarding the Son, whom she will bear!...

Gabriel said; “He will be great, and will be called the Son of,…(The Most-High)!”… And of how our living-God, will give His only begotten Son, (Jesus),…the very Throne-of-David; for an inheritance, to reign and preside over God’s chosen Remnant,…down here: on our New-Earth promised, (yet future). Yes, friends,…Jesus, shall reign; over the household of Jacob, (of which king David is a direct descendant, as Jesus Himself is also a member, of this family-tree)…(see, verse 33).

And, in verse (35); Mary is told that the very Power-of-God, would over-shadow her and that the child,…she would bear: would be called Holy, the Son-of-God!... Somehow, mankind has managed,…for centuries without end; to pervert and twist this most obvious and simplest of truths. Let’s remember that, His Father’s Mercy is reserved for those,…whose fear, (or reverence) for their Creator; causes us to put aside, all pride!...

No more fabricated-fables, no more putrid-principles,…for us; whereas the unbeliever and unrepentant, shall be scattered,…even their inner-most thoughts; within their haughty-hearts, those that have made them rich,…by teaching: “doctrines-of-devils!”…(soon enough, will be done away,…with).

These very same, including the undecided,…who remain, purposely defiant and unruly; regarding the things of our Maker,…yes, these very same: are kept in a constant state of mental-derision. All done, by the very hand of our Heavenly-Father!... Why?... Because, they refuse to believe the truth,…and instead; lean towards believing the spoon-fed lies, of this worldly system!...

God, shall send away,…empty handed; the lukewarm in heart. But, in remembrance of His Mercy,…we (Followers of Jesus); will help all those, He calls good and faithful servants. Remember this, always,…that; Jesus returns, sooner than later. And, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; He brings down the mighty, from their self-imposed thrones,…as He exalts: those of humble-estate. Yes, friends,…this Son-of-God; fills the spiritually-hungry, with good-things!...

What must be said, to you (dear-reader); so that God’s-Tender-Mercy, can be shed on you,…from on high?... I pray that, these words today,…give light; to all those who, sit in darkness. May this message, of our Heavenly-Father,…ultimately guide; each and every one of you, into His Way of Peace!... May we daily, continue to grow strong,…together; in the Spirit!... As we feed ourselves, with truth,…throughout; our public ministry!... Amen.

May the Glory, all go to God,…in the highest; and on Earth, His Peace,…may it be shed: among those, with whom He is well pleased. May you (dear-reader); learn to treasure up, all the things of our living-God!... Yes, let’s ponder them,…well; deep within our hearts. I shall personally glorify, my Maker (Jehovah),…as together; we here at this wonderful website, praise His Son,…our Prince: for all that He, has taught us!... Amen.

And, for all that we have read and learned,…as it was first told; by this very same, Son-of-God!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5205

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:13 am

“RESTING,…IN-HIS,…CARE!”….

Who of you, is eager to make,…improvements?... Who, will work harder,…fired by the Zeal; to Atone for a past,…all: of your own making?... Help me, to mend this old-dusty-road,…where so many; from days-of-old, have traveled.

First, we shall oil,…the harness; and then, hitch our hearts,…to this Soul-Scraper!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). With you pulling, and me pushing,…together, we will shave-off; the High-Spots of our past errors. And, fill-in,…these washed-out voids; with God’s-Grace!...(His Father-in-Heaven).

We will then, take a seat,…on His banks; watching and learning. The answers, to all of our questions,…remains with this; very “Giver-of-Life!”... Work with me, twice-a-day,…morning and afternoon, pulling others; and bring a jug, of raspberry nectar,…as we all ride: in His-Charged-Chariot!...

Join me, as together,…we will sit; beneath the shade, of living Trees,…and relish this treat; while our Lord, (Jesus): points-out, His Father’s-Creation. These moments spent,…(“RESTING,…IN-HIS,…CARE”); shall be some of the finest, in our personal-lives!...

It’s a Beautiful-Road, which I praise,…as we smile; in quiet satisfaction. The day this Road is done, we will be seated,…on its banks. Yes, you and I (dear-reader and friends); will be watching the saints,…marching-on. And, as we are handed an envelope,…bearing our names; inside it reads,…“YOU,…NEED-NOT,…RETURN!”,…from whence, you came!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:25 am

“OVERCOMING,…MY,…DISAPPOINTMENTS!”…

Life, in this fallen world,…seldom rewards; right living. Dear reader and friends, do you recognize that,…you belong to; Almighty-God?... Do you recognize, sin’s effect on others?... Do you recognize, that it’s a total,…defiance; against our Creator?... And, what about the Power-of-Temptation?... Do you possess, the right concerns,…the right strategies; the right escape route?... Are you, one that,…can resist everything; except temptation itself?...

Our convictions, are best learned,…in the very presence; of Almighty-God!... I for one, continue to be shaped,…into that godly character; which our Maker longs, for us,…to acquire. Are we indeed, ruled by principles,…or not?... Many of us, choose passion,…instead. The accusations of others, against you,…tell me(dear-friends); do they tend to fit you, like a fine-fiddle?... Or, are they completely out-of-character,…as to; who you, really are?...

Who of us, can truly say,…that we are well-able; to rest in God’s presence?... I pray that; “You come to learn, with the passing of time,…what it means; to overcome, in the midst of our pains,…our problems: as well our dangers and tests, of this present-life!”… Amen.

As for me, I am under-construction,…as I am continually shaped, by many adversities; yet, honored by our Heavenly-Father,…at the same time. Mine, is a solid Faith!... And with it, I shall overcome,…all; of my disappointments!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:31 am

“BITTERNESS-BEARS,…TERRIBLE-FRUITS!”…

Are we (dear-reader and friends), displaying a life-style of,…deceit?... And, is it going to stay,…with you; until you die?... Any break-down in a husband-wife relationship, often more than not,…has serious spill-over effects; ( believe me, I know this from experience)…. What about, the rest of the same household?... When families become breeding grounds, for hatred,…the effects can be destructive; and devastating indeed!...

How many of you, commit the grave error,…of flaunting your dreams; before the very people, who already resent and hate you?... Could it be, that you are lacking,…discernment; perhaps sensitivity, to consider the impact your words and actions,…could have; on your family members, or the hurt your words,…may indeed: be causing?...

Are we possibly, pouring salt into,…already wounded, egos?... Is treachery, perhaps producing unresolved family tensions?... You know, this only produces,…bitterness; in turn. And, (“BITTERNESS-BEARS,…TERRIBLE-FRUITS”)!…

What can we say, about the pain,…that flows; from a family, eaten-up with hate?... Are you, mourning for your own,…lack-of-courage?... We can lie, to each other,…but, are we able; to escape our, personal guilt?...

For, all of you,…today; who are relishing, by being the deceivers,…soon enough; you, yourselves shall become the,…deceived. Ever-so-Faithful, Almighty-God,…will; in our not, too distant future,…remove the evil-nature of mankind. I pray, that you believe this to be,…most true; our eternal-lives, ultimately will be used,…for good: and for His Glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:37 am

“ARE-YOU,…OUT-OF-CONTROL?”…

Making the same mistakes, over and over,…really frustrates me; wasting the pain-of-failure, or defeat,…happens more often: than I care to admit. How many of us, have been real slow,…at learning anything; in the process of loss and hardships?... One of our greatest challenges, is to allow,…hard, painful and tear-filled experiences; to be our teacher, in this classroom we all call,…life.

We (The Faithful Believers) do not learn, the great lessons of this present-life,…in times of ease; prosperity, comfort and joy!...

The greatest character-building, and faith-strengthening lessons,…come during, times of difficulty; and heart-ache. What you (dear-reader and friends), learn in your pain,…will enable you to minister; far more effectively, to the pain of others!...(see, James 1: 2-4).

Almighty-God, doesn’t waste anything,…not even; our heart-aches and trials. As hard as, they may indeed be,…when we are living through them; they have a purpose in God’s eternal-plan, and often a major part of that purpose,…is to help us grow: in our own Faith!...

This present-life, we live in a forward motion,…but, it can only, truly be,…fully-understood: by looking backwards. This demands that, we trust in the loving purposes,…of a Sovereign God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). We (dear-friends) must trust, that He is in complete,…control; especially when our personal lives, seem to be utterly,…out-of-control… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:52 am

“THIS-CUBAN-CRICKET’S,…CALL”…

Me and a friend, were in downtown Havana, Cuba; walking near, El Prado,…a popular place: to promenade. It was during the noon lunch hour, and the streets were filled with people. Cars were honking their horns, taxicabs were squealing around corners, sirens were wailing, and the sounds of this city,…were almost deafening.

The by-gone years, of an old embargo between America and my homeland,…were finally; banished. The streets were filled, in jubilee; and a surreal sense of serenity, penetrated my soul. Never had I imagined myself, back on this Pearl of the Caribbean!... Yes, me and a friend,…walking the streets; taking in the scene, awestruck that enemies of old,…could truly become: friends again.

Suddenly, I said,…”I hear a Cricket”.

My friend said,…”What?. You must be crazy. You couldn’t possibly hear a Cricket, in all of this noise!”…

“No, I’m sure of it”,…I said.

I listened carefully, for a moment,…and then walked across the street; to a big cement planter, where some shrubs,…were growing. I looked in the bushes, beneath the branches,…and sure enough; I located, a small Cuban-Cricket!...

My friend,…was utterly amazed. “That’s incredible”,…he said. “You, Izzy,…must have, super-human ears!”…

“No,…my ears, are no different from yours. It all depends, on what you’re listening for”,…I said.

“But, that can’t be; I could never hear a Cricket, in this noise”,…said my friend.

“Yes, it’s True,…it depends on what is really important to you”,…I replied.

“Here, let me show you”,…as I reached, into my pocket,…pulled-out a few coins; and discreetly dropped them, on the sidewalk.

And then, with the noise of the crowded street,…still blaring in our ears; we both noticed, every head within 20 feet,…turn and look to see; if the money that tinkled, on the pavement,…was theirs.

“See, what I mean?”,…I asked, my friend. “It all depends, on what’s important to you”.

And, so,…in closing; I ask you today, “What’s important to you, (dear reader and friends). What do you, listen for?... Some people say, that there is no God,…and that He never speaks to us; anymore.

But, perhaps they can’t see or hear Him,…because they aren’t listening; for Him. They are living for themselves, and (Not),…for God. If you are in tune with our Creator, you will be able to notice Him,…at Work; in your life, and in this World.

And, you’ll be able to hear Him,…when He speaks; to the inner-most parts of your spirit, through the already accomplished deeds,…of His only: begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:04 pm

“TELL,…YOUR,…TRUTHS!”…

I suddenly feel, a deep need,…to get back; to living, in Peace. This taste, is ripe,…and it shows; on my face. In my past, I’ve chosen to live,…as; a recluse. However, my Lord, (Jesus),…will verify to my Faith; and this should be proof enough, that I take-up my residency,…with Christ!...

He’s melted the ice, from my once,…stone-cold heart. I make sure, to write about this today,…as I’m very much obliged; that He, is leading,…my personal-life. He remembers me, since I was,…a bright; and inquisitive child.

Whereas, most of you, (dear readers, and friends),…will forget me; by tomorrow. His Promises to me, has erased all the sour-taste,…left by the falsity; of my supposed family-and-friends. Suddenly, I feel warm inside,…speaking; these Truths!...

Your advances, (dear reader),…I question. But, His Husbandry,…I embrace. My total absorption, in His Word,…has made me; an astute judge of Jesus’ Character!... My inquiring mind, fancies itself,…wanting to know; why, I Love Him,…so?...

On your way out, of town,…you’ll pass, my house; yes, it’s the one,…with the tilting picket fence; surrounding it. Stop by, and you’re sure,…to be fascinated; by the appearance, of my place. Reaching the edge, you’ll see,…a clearing.

Please, have your foot-steps,…not falter. Wait on the porch, and my Lord,…will come out; dressed in His usual,…Princely-Pageantry: bursting with elation. His Love, will ricochet through,…your entire-body. As He raises His Hand, and waves,…He says to you; ”What took you, so long?... I was worried!”….

I pray,…”That, you be able to study Him well,…for a time. Then,…(“TELL,…YOUR,…TRUTHS”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!…
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:14 pm

“RELIGION,…VERSUS,…REALITY!”…

The Word-of-God, has been a two-edge Sword,…piercing my very soul; as the thoughts of my new, fleshly-heart,…today: reveals to you, (dear-reader and friends),…the truths of our Redemption!... I pray, first and foremost,…that; “You, my brethren in Faith,…become spiritually strong; filled with the very wisdom that, God’s-Word provides. And, that His Holy-Favor,…be showered upon; as well, bestowed unto your own Spirit!”… Amen.

Yes, the very same Favor,…He demonstrates; towards His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…as together: we treasure His truths. Is anyone preparing the Way, for the Son-of-God?... Are we making, His paths,…straight?... Or, is ours,…a long and winding-road; filled with much wickedness and deceit?... Can we escape, the wrath-to-come?...(see, Luke 3:7).

I urge you, to continue bearing,…good-fruits; in keeping with your repentance. For, even right-now,…the axe, is being laid to the root; of our family trees…(see, verse 8,9). As each of us, is in expectation of Jesus’ appearing,…question your hearts; concerning Christ’s-Cause!... Folks, Jesus’ winnowing-fork is in His Hand!...

And the wicked, His Father-in-Heaven,…shall burn; with an unquenchable,…Fire!... Notice well, in (Luke 4:6); the Devil himself,…cannot offer you anything; of his own accord. No, sir!... Everything he owns, has also been given to him,…by; Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). What’s most fascinating, is that Satan,…knows; who Jesus, truly is!...

While He tempted Jesus, He was calling Him,…all the while; the Son-of-God!... Yet, even today,…millions; still remain completely duped, believing He is God,…Himself!... We forget, the numerous times,…His God and Father; spoke from Heaven itself, as well from white-clouds…(at Jesus’ own baptism, and on the Mount of Transfiguration, are two fine examples)…(see, Luke 4:34).

We can also see, repeated several times,…that, the very demons; declared incessantly, Jesus’ own position within the celestial-realm. Folks, Jesus is the Holy-One of our living-God!... Why, then,…must we; continue to fabricate-fables, and create other characters,…by forcing the Son: into His Father’s-Shoes?... Do you, (dear-friends); not think that, our Holy-Scriptures would have declared Jesus,…God, Himself: if indeed this were true?...

Mankind has perversely twisted, the written “Word”; to fit-just-fine, their own hidden-agendas. Yes, (“RELIGION,…RATHER-THAN,…REALITY”)!... It feeds humanity’s ego, our greed and endless yearnings,…to climb the scales; of our self-imposed-principles and vain-glory!...

Again, for emphasis sake,…we can read, that; in the city of Capernaum, (in the county of Galilee); our Jesus, drove many demons,…out. Each one of them, crying-out,…”You, (Jesus), are the Son-of-God!”… Yes, friends,…the super-natural-powers that be; both of light and darkness, recognize Jesus as the Anointed-One!... (Friends, Jesus is His-Father’s-Sacrificial-Lamb).

In the end, who are we,…but, mere humans; made of dust, and most morbid,…with our motives. Yet, we make void,…His Father’s own set-forth terms; regarding our only road, to Salvation!... Yes, we also deny the Son,…His Father’s existence; and annul everything He accomplished, of free-will,…and with an unmatched Obedience: when we put the two, as being the same entity!...

We “Err”,…gravely; the moment we begin to call Jesus, God!... In closing, read well, (verse, 43); Jesus tells the crowds, that He was sent to us,…for the sole-purpose; of preaching the “good-news”, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes, folks,…a celestial-dominion; which includes the Son’s Kingship, over David’s-Throne,…as promised: by God, to King-David!...

Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, shall preside as our eternal-King,…over His Family-Lineage. Commissioned eternally, to rule over His Father’s chosen people. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 pm

“BE-MERCIFUL,…TO-MANY!”…

Folks, the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke,…all; mirror one another. Sure, one may elaborate a bit more,…on any given subject; compared to the others, but in a nut-shell,…as you read them; sequentially, you’ll note that, the incidents shared,…are all: pretty-much the same. As I’ve mentioned, in the past,…this is, by Divine-Design; intentional.

Only thru much repetition, can we then expect to retain,…information; and even so, the best experts declare that,…at best; we tend to only retain, approximately 15% of any material we choose,…to read: at any given time. It’s so ironic, to me,…to read, how Jesus; in His early-days of His public-ministry, would heal the individuals, afflicted,…to only then: insist that they (Not) say,…anything-to-anyone!...

It’s all He could do, to keep two-steps ahead,…of His own oppressors; yes, the very elders of the Jewish communities,…all sought: to destroy this Man. Yet, we find the gospel being shared,…within all four (4) corners; of this planet,…even: to this day. Although many, continue to rebuke the Son’s-Truths,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom, at hand!...

I marvel at how Jesus, frequently withdrew to desolate places,…to pray; how many of us, are really talking with our Heavenly-Father,…privately?... Could it be, that we’re afraid of the silence,…we might encounter; and that this silence, might indeed discover our inner-most,…dirtiest-deeds?... What will Jesus say and do, when He witnesses our Faith?...

And, what kind of Faith,…will it be?... What is it, you question most,…in your own hearts?... I pray that,…”Something extra-ordinary, happen to you,…today; something that will cause a life-changing habit, to be developed. Yes, something good,…is going to happen; to you today!”… Amen.

Folks, the day will come,…sooner than later; where our Bridegroom, returns to this globe. Are you, perhaps,…filled; with fury, instead?... Are you troubled, because of the unclean-spirit (or spirits); possibly housed, within you?... Just remember, that those who are the rich, (with ill-gotten-gains),…have already; received their consolations!...

But, blessed are the poor,…for yours; is the Kingdom-of-God!...(see, Luke 6:20). For those of you, who today are truly,…spiritually-hungry; you too, shall be satisfied. Those of you, weeping,…soon; you shall be laughing…(see, verse 21,22). And, I even dare say,…to you; who have been spurn and reviled, on account of our Christ-Jesus,…rejoice: for your reward, awaits you!...

Keep the Faith, love even,…your enemies; do good to those, who hate you. Bless those who, curse you. Pray for those, who abuse,…all that is called; yours. And, as you wish,…that others would do, to you; do so, to them,…also!...(see, verse 27,28,31). Remember, always,…to do good; and lend yourselves, to others,…in charitable ways: expecting nothing in return!...

And, your reward will be great,…and you will be known, to all; as true sons and daughters, of the “Most-High-God!”…(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). For, like Father,…like Son; as they are both, kind,…even to the ungrateful: and to the evil-doers. So, be Merciful,…and in return; you too, shall receive,…Mercy!... Amen. (see, verse 35,36).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:40 pm

“PROCLAIMING,…MY,…PRINCE!”…

When I,…in awesome, wonder;
Consider the Worlds,…Thy Hands, have made:
I see Stars,…I hear, Rolling-Thunder;
Your Power, throughout,…this Universe, displayed!...

Thru woods and forest glades,…I’ve wandered;
Hearing birds, sing,…sweetly, in trees.
Looking-down, from,…lofty mountains;
Listening to brooks,…feeling, Your breeze!...

You God,…Your Son,…not sparing;
Sending Him to Die,…I scarcely, take-in.
On that Cross,…my burdens, (He);gladly bearing.
Bleeding, to take-away,…my sins!...

Jesus comes with,…shouts and adoration;
Taking me back-home,…Joy, filling my heart.
I shall bow,…in humble acclamation;
(“PROCLAIMING,…MY,…PRINCE”),…how Great: Thou-Art!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:50 pm

“WOMAN!”…

Woman, was made from,…the rib of man.

She wasn’t created, from his head,…to, top him.

Nor, from his feet,…to be, stepped-on.

She, was made,…from his side; to be, equal to him.

From, beneath his arm,…to be protected; by him.

And near his heart,…to be Loved: by him!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:58 pm

“I’M-WAITING,…AND-WATCHING!”…

I hear,…my Saviour, whisper;
“Soon, for you,…my Bride, I come”.
My heart,…sends back, an echo;
Hasten with,…a gladsome, Song!...

(“I’M-WAITING,…AND-WATCHING”);
Watching gladly,…till, He comes.
Listening for,…gentler summons;
“Weary children,…come, Come!”...

In this Bright,…and Heavenly-City;
No more, sorrow,…no more, pain.
Just a minute,… a little longer;
Till my Bridegroom,…comes Again!...

Shouting, Amen,…”Lord, come quickly”;
I longing,…for that Day.
When, Your saints,…rise to Thee;
Clothed Immortal,…in Your Ways!...

Listening to,…Glorious singing;
Gathering round,…Your Throne.
Unto You, Who,…washed and Loved;
And has sealed me,…for His Own!....

Holy,…Holy,…Holy;
Ransomed saints,…sing.
Glory, Wisdom,…Praise and Honor;
Unto Christ,…my Lord, my King!....

(“I’M-WAITING,…AND-WATCHING”);
Listening,…for His Voice.
Soon, I’ll,…see Him coming
As we all,…Rejoice!...

I hear,…Trumpets sounding;
To New Heavens,…and Earth, we go.
There to reign,…with Christ;
Robed in garments,…white as Snow!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:15 pm

“RISEN-HIGH,…AND,…FALLEN-FAR!”…

Almighty-God, is in complete control,…of our personal lives; and because He is, in control,…nothing happens by accident. Everything,…has a purpose. One of the great joys and challenges, of this present-life,…is to look expectantly; for the hand of our living God, in all of our circumstances. Though, no doubt,…none of us; would have chosen, these circumstances I speak of,…for ourselves.

Today (dear-reader and friends), you have a choice,…to make. Will you simply, go through the motions,…doing; as little as possible?... Fulfilling the minimal requirements, of service,…would not be; an altogether surprising attitude, in some of us,…who: have (“RISEN-HIGH,…AND,…FALLEN-FAR”)!...

Or, we could decide to,…once again; face undeserved hardships, with an attitude of,…confident trust. We can choose, to be useful,…right where, we are; in this present-moment. You, (dear-friend), truly have a choice. You can be, consumed with your own grief,…or; you could become concerned, with the suffering of others!...

In spite of (or perhaps, because of) my own difficulties and hardships,…I have personally become; sensitive to others, a quality that I previously lacked,…in my youth. Today, I care much about,…the hurt and distress; of all those around me. And, so,…today; I won’t allow my individual circumstances,…to disrupt; my personal relationship, with the Son-of-God (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Nor, do I allow my hurt,…to prevent me; from caring about the hurts of others!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:22 pm

“ONE-NATION,…UNDER-GOD!”…

Folks, today,…I have learned to rest; in the sovereignty and faithfulness, of Almighty-God!... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)… Yes, today,…I can say, with much certainty and confidence; that if our Maker says something will happen,…then, surely: it will come to pass. My dreams (and yours, dear-friends), will indeed come-to-pass,…because; God is God!...(Jehovah His Name, and/or Yahweh if you prefer). Are we, a man or woman in whom,…the very spirit of God, dwells?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Remember always, folks,…that God’s timing; is always perfect. Although, our perception of it,…is not. Our developed wisdom (through His Word) and our discernment, I consider truly,…a national treasure. We are still, (“ONE-NATION,…UNDER-GOD”)!... Despite our diversity, and tolerance,…for other cultures and faiths. Not every man or woman,…can carry; a full cup. Sudden elevation of self, frequently leads to,…pride; and this pride further leads us, to sudden falls!...

The most exacting test of all, is to survive,…prosperity. So, prepare yourselves well,…for the tasks charged; ahead of you. Are you ready?... The pressure is intense, especially as time,…wears-on. Will you, persevere?... The skills we have learned, in our smaller duties,…will now; be applied to major tasks. What will be, of your performance?...

Having fallen (at least once) from high-places,…no doubt, now; we truly understand, the fleeting nature of our,…temporal positions: and honors. Are you ready, for the pressures,…and responsibilities. Remember, we shall overcome,…because; our Heavenly-Father (through His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth), is preparing us daily,…and: we today, are more than ready,…to be used, of our Creator!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com