Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:33 pm

“BELIEVE-THIS,…TO-BE,…MOST-TRUE!”…

Almighty-God, has promised to listen,…to the prayers; of His people (all those, who believe in His Son). Whether we want to confess our sins to Him, or just to praise Him,…He will hear; and respond. He also accepts, the adoration of the Heavenly-Hosts,…who dwell there; with Him. In (Hebrews 12: 22), we are told,…of an innumerable company of Angels; who abide in Heaven!...

These very same, angelic-entities,…are continually fulfilling our Creator’s instructions; as they go back and forth, from earth to Heaven. All this activity, centers around God’s-Throne!... There, the angels receive their orders, and there,…they return; when their mission is accomplished. Creatures of service and worship, these angels attend God’s-Throne,…to extol His Holiness; and to render praise, through obedience. He or she, who hears Jesus’ Word,…and believes in Him; who sent Jesus (meaning His Father-in-Heaven): has everlasting life!...(see, John 5: 24).

Again, Jesus insist on being sent,…by His Father; never once, did He Himself say,…(I am God)!... Various writers in our Bible, may have indeed meant well,…by their expressive and figurative speech; but, somehow,…this; throughout the ages, has cause millions to gravely,…”err”: with their own, private interpretations!... The Word-of-God, may very well be infallible,…as many profess; but, mankind’s private translating from one language to another,…has truly lost: it’s original flavor and meaning. Those of us, who speak more than one language,…know well; that translations between different languages, cannot always be accomplished,…verbatim: word-for-word!... Amen.

Heaven, is the home,…of; our departed loved-ones. To be absent, from our present fleshly bodies,…is to be; present with our Creator (in Spirit). Although our bodies, may be buried in the grave,…to be resurrected at a later time (yet future), these new-bodies (if you will), will be of an incorruptible and non-decaying nature, (unlike our present ones, today); our Spirit goes immediately, to be with our Maker!... Faith in the Son-of-God, is the one crucial condition,…that must be met; if we are to enter “the glories of the here-after”. Death, for we (The Faithful Believers); brings-about an immediate, once-for-all change!...

Death involves physical and spiritual, separation,…(Not); a total and/or complete, annihilation. Physical death occurs, when our Spirit is separated,…from our fleshly bodies. Spiritual death, (by contrast) is the eternal separation of our Spirit,…from; our Creator (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)!...

Those who have died-in-Christ, have entered into the presence,…of Almighty-God; and His Son (our Saviour), and even now, these very same,…are abiding in Heaven: as we speak. Jesus taught this truth, in His words to Martha,…at the time; of the resurrection of Lazarus. Christ-Jesus, assured that Lazarus would rise-again…(see, John 11: 25-26). The words of Jesus, at Calvary,…emphasize this truth. As Christ hung, on that accursed Roman-Cross,…one of the malefactors; expressed faith in Him!...(read, Luke 23: 42).

Our Lord, gave His Word,…that they would meet again; and (Not) way-off,…in the far-distant future. He promised, “Today, you will be with,…Me; in Paradise!”…(v. 43).

Dear reader and friends, I pray that,…”You (BELIEVE-THIS,…TO-BE,…MOST-TRUE),…today; as we also await, to enter the New-Earth promised!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5205

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

P.S. Believe it or (Not), there is a second-death involved,…with the part of creation; we all call humanity. (Ask your ministers, and preachers, if this is,…not so). At Jesus’ return, and during His 1,000 year reign,…there will be some; who still remain, purposely unruly and most defiant, despite the very presence and “defacto” training of our Lord. This I believe it to be, a further purification and/or edification period, for us all (these 1,000 years, I speak of); prior to finally having, our Heavenly-Father make His Holy presence,…with us. Yes, folks,…there will still be some; who will be subject to a second, and most final,…Death!... A total and complete, separation from Almighty-God,…eternally!... Afterwards, Paradise indeed,…for the remnant; and Faithful Believers!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 pm

“COME-BE-RICH,…LIKE-ME!”…

I find, a warmth of fellowship,…in this Website; that, I do not find,…elsewhere. We have all, visited each other,…quite frequently; and without a doubt, we are well acquainted. And, so,…I will call you; my extended Family.

Together, we have captured our feelings,…even, our hearts; in their natural state, possessing works,…which have filled: the voids, of our audience. For this, I commend all participants,…who; have posted their journals, for Jesus’ sake.

Ours, is a,…”Perpetual-Love”,…for Christ!...

One, that reflects His own Love,…for us; to the end. In this Love, He reveals Himself,…to His own; assuring us, that we shall be Loved,…by His Father: Who, is in Heaven,…as well. (Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Because, of this Love,…they both; come unto us, and make their abode,…with: the believers. We prove, our Love,…by; keeping, God’s Word. The Father, Loves us,…because; of His Son!... Then, because we Love the Son; our Maker,…reveals Himself, to us.

It is, an inter-related,…fellowship. They have pledged themselves, by sending the Holy-Spirit. You, too, (dear reader and friends),…can provoke; God’s Love. By,…believing, His Word. Who, of you,…will heed; His Voice?...

This is more, than any measured,…Love. Who, of you,…is willing; to be poverty-stricken, stripped of all your honor,…glory, dignity and Earthly power?... I vow, to do this,…in order to be, (“RICH”); in Faith!...

(“RICH”),…in His Grace; (“RICH”),…in good-works; and, (“RICH”),…in the knowledge: of, God’s-Word!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 pm

“THE-KINGDOM,…THAT’S-COME!”…

Awaken by lofty,…Trumpet-Sounds;
Arising from,…Dead-Men’s-Bones.
Awake, you saints,…below the ground;
Christ is come,…to take you Home!...

Sing, you Heavens,…loud and clear;
As you mountains,… bow-down.
You meadows,…the time, nears;
So put-on-your,…Wedding-Gowns!....

You saints, who’ve,…waited long;
Anticipating this,…Blessed-Hour.
Sing, Oh’ Sing,…this marriage song;
And Hail,…His-Mighty-Power!...

This, the moment,…we’ve waited for;
At last, at last,…is come.
Christ, has opened,…this door;
As thousands now enter,…(“THE-KINGDOM,…THAT’S-COME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:52 pm

“MORNING,…GLORY!”…

Stepping from my house this morning, I checked the sky,…dull, as tarnished-silver; promising a gloomy, damp day. I suppose, I was hoping for,…Sunshine!... It would have been,…nice.

Smiling to myself, thinking again about my Lord, (Jesus),…and of the secrets; he has offered me. Maybe, I will share them,…with you; then again, perhaps,…I should wait: till tomorrow.

Our eyes, met briefly,…as His answers, to my questions; make me head straight for Heaven, itself. Although, tension does not escalate,…between Him, and I; there’s something more, still bothering me.

Your indifference, (dear reader, and friends),…this is what matters to me; the most, today. Also, the pride,…which tends to stiffen; your shoulders. I have trouble, restraining myself,…from telling you, so.

I feel, like a fool,…and it just wouldn’t be right; if all this, didn’t matter to you. After all, He’s been sent down to us,…from Heaven; voicing, His Father’s Plan,…”Saving”: mankind, from an otherwise,…sure destruction.

Jesus, is everything that’s missing,…in our lives; His touch, my Soul yearns. I pray,…”That, you be not,…too broken; nor, too high-pitched,…to draw: closer!”… Amen.

Please, move toward your Saviour,…and roll into; doing His-Father’s-Will. For, this will clearly bring you,…what’s been missing; your own: (“MORNING,…GLORY”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5220

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:08 pm

“WATCHING,…YOU,…INTENSELY”…

A shaft of dread, spears me and I feel my stomach,…quiver. “Can we talk, about Jesus?”,…I asked you, shakily.

I Love, the sound of His Name,…rolling-off; my tongue. Have you ever, given Him a thought?...

We can’t do anything, successfully,…alone; we need Christ, in our lives,…you know. Many, feel that they can turn-out differently,…if only given; another chance, without ever needing to seek: His Aid!...

Some, give-up and simply walk-away,…from themselves. Whether they have ever Loved, or not,…these very same; can’t remember being happy, or comfortable,…busy: nor achieving. They merely exist, day-to-day.

Could we, swallow our pride,…if only for a moment; as we avoid, each other’s eyes?... What would bother you, the most?... A Life of complete dependency, upon the Son of God?... Is that, so bad,…so beyond; your reach?... I pray,…not!...

A shot of hot surprise, sizzles thru my veins,…as I witness you; considering long and hard, the possibilities.

Your cheeks, grow flushed,…as you turned and said; “Is it okay, if I admit that,…I’m not quite yet, in Love; just in a bind and in real need?”….

I answered,…”Finally, your silence,…no longer remains; tense. Soon enough, you’ll find reason,…to tie-up with my Lord; (Jesus),…for Life”... Do you want to?... If so, then glance over my shoulders,…and find Him; (“WATCHING,…YOU,…INTENSELY”): with face,…Ablaze!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:22 pm

“SUPREMELY,…MASTERED!”…

I depend upon the Holy-Spirit, for everything,…for every act of mine; toward God and my fellow brothers-in-Christ!... I cannot do anything, apart from this Spirit,…that would bear; any good-fruit.

I have learned, that it is the nature,…of Divine-Love; to pour itself-out, even unto,…the unlovely. I pray,…”That the Love of our Heavenly-Father, be deposited in you,…as He did; with His only begotten Son, (Jesus)”!… Amen.

May we all, increase and abound,…in this Love; more and more. As Christ, increases in us,…our hearts, are filled; with this Love of God and to one another.

Special promises are made, to the over-comers. This, is a sublime,…Truth. Who, of you,…will yield; to this Power?... Who, of you,…will dare; question, our Father’s Will?...

He speaks, to us,…of more than a friendly affection. He wants you, to feed,…His Lambs; it’s a Tested-Love, (“SUPREMELY,…MASTERED”),…and deposited: Freely into, all who believe. Who, of you,…can give Jesus; the response for which, He longs?...

Christ, in us,…the Hope-of-Glory!... It’s a Love, of a Bride,…for the Bridegroom!... Is yours, such a Love?... I pray,…so!...

May you learn, to Love Jesus,…as He; Loves us. Well above, every other object,…possession; and yes, even above,…any other Love!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:45 pm

“THESE-ARE,…DEFINITE,…SIGN-POSTS!”…

Please read, (1st Thess. 5:1-5; and Matthew 24:3-4)…

Both Jesus and our apostle Paul, record deception as the very first characteristic,…identifying the atmosphere of these present-days. The key to Paul’s assertion that peace and safety shall be followed by sudden destruction, is ”…when they shall say peace and safety…” It means that the reality is just exactly opposite of what “they,” or those in power, purport it to be.

The ultimate fulfillment of this verse will not come until after Jesus has taken His Throne and has opened the first two seals of judgment found in, (Rev. 6). “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals,…And I saw, and behold a white horse; and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal,…there went out another horse that was red; and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”…(see, Rev. 6:1-4).

Folks, the rider of the white horse, who had a bow but no arrows, wearing also a crown of authority, is none other than the antichrist, who will loudly proclaim an atmosphere of “peace and safety” for the entire world. However, that will only be a short – lived lie, and then cometh “sudden destruction”; as the red horse of war suddenly appears to “…take peace from the earth…” thereby bringing forth worldwide destruction.

This event has not happened at this present time, for Jesus has not yet even been crowned “King of kings and Lord of lords,” but this pattern of announcing peace, when the true reality concerning this entire planet is violence and destruction, has already started in our day which Jesus identified as “…the beginning of sorrows.” (see, Matthew 24:8).

Friends, the exact context of Jesus’ announcement, when He warned the disciples of the gross deception coming upon this world is that, “…many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”...(read, Matthew 24:5). This does not mean that some will blatantly announce verbatim that “I am Jesus,” though that has been proclaimed at various times throughout history.

It rather means that men are proclaiming the ability to accomplish things that only Jesus will be able to produce. This represents the very spirit of the antichrist who will proclaim that he alone can bring about the utopia for which this world has long sought. This mantra might well fit every politician around the world, for all of them claim to have the answers to all the world’s problems. But there are literally worlds of difference as to what they Say, and the reality of what is actually True!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:11 pm

“UNDERSTANDING,…THESE,…TIMES!”

Dear reader and friends, while there seems to be confusion among the so-called experts, God’s people should in no way be deceived,…by what “they say…”; nor confused by those in charge. Scripture is extremely plain in uncovering the mystery. “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of God’s Son be.”... (see, Matthew 24:37). A quick look at, (Genesis 6), reveals a glaring characteristic of the,…”Days-of-Noah!”...

“The Earth also was corrupt before God, and the Earth was filled with violence.”… (read, Gen. 6:11). We choose to believe the report found in God’s Word, and that record shows that violence is already predominant in our world and none will stop it until Jesus comes and establishes His Father’s Kingdom!...

Many patterns of deception seem to be most evident. How quickly we tend to forget the devastation in various airport bombings, such as those in Istanbul, Brussels and Shanghai,…along with all the other atrocities; inflicted by ISIS, world-wide. In short, every country throughout this Earth,…is absolutely teeming; with violence, even though “they say”,…peace and safety: abounds!...

The violence of the Days of Noah, is still very clearly evident despite all claims to the contrary. We, (The Faithful-Believers), know all too well,…that these reports are designed; to make the case for gun control, which has been done repeatedly in the wake of numerous violent eruptions,…just in this past year; but the fact remains that, peace and safety in our day,…is but: a myth!...

Sadly, so much of the violence today,…surrounds the younger generation; rebellion is rampant and violence is the result. Where are the reports of violence, against those brave border agents of ours,…who have given their lives; trying to keep this country safe?... It seems that, if there is any window of tranquility shown forth,…by so called statistics; men and women alike, simply jump at the opportunity to proclaim that,…things are getting better!...

However, the patterns in this dispensational-era,…once again, known as the “beginning-of-sorrows”; are but a prelude to the tactics which will be used by the antichrist, leading up to the signing of the infamous covenant of peace with Israel, which will eventually involve,…the entire world. It too, will be built on deception and lies as Scripture plainly,…declares!...

“But, evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,…deceiving and being deceived.”…(see, 2nd Timothy 3:13). Those evil men and seducers, especially speak of,…”power-hungry politicians”. This pattern will consummate with the false-prophet deceiving the whole world, into believing that the antichrist is the Messiah,…for whom; they have been searching. And let us make no mistake. The deception of a peaceful coexistence on this planet Earth, between all the peoples of this entire globe,…will continue; until the Real Prince-of-Peace,…appears!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:11 pm

“SPIRITUAL-STUPOR,…STANDS-STRONG!”…

Dear reader and friends, we rejoice together today,…that neither Jesus-of-Nazareth; nor our apostle Paul, left us to endure and settle for the bleak picture, depicted by the news-media.

Our Master, warned us,…not to be deceived; by the happenings going on around us. And, Paul’s declarations to the Church-of-Christ,…fills our hearts; with much hope!... You, my brethren are not in darkness,…that, this eventful day; should over-take you, as a thief. We are the children-of-light and of the day. We, (The Faithful-Believers); are (Not) of the night,…nor: of the darkness!...

Paul strives diligently, to show us the difference between two distinct groups. The, “brethren”, who are not of darkness, but of light; (these, need not find themselves, caught off-guard and in total unawares). We, must be distinguished from,…”they…”; who say, “Peace-and-Safety,…” along with “them”, who will endure the sudden-destruction,…”as travail upon a woman, with child.”

Friends, it is also,…”they…”; who shall (Not)escape, God’s own wrath. Folks, please read (Matthew 24:5,8,37)… It is through the Word-of-God,…that we understand these; “times and seasons”. Yes, the very signs,…that announce the soon coming; of Jesus!... Some, in the Christian world,…seem to be waiting for cosmic events; to signal His return. But, please remember, that the Son-of-God, will come as a,…”Thief-in-the-night!”…

There will be those, who are looking for Jesus,…and these very same; will indeed be,…ready. But, there will be other Christians,…found; asleep. Therefore, let us watch and be,…sober!...(see, 1st Thessalonians 5:6). We, (His Son’s Followers); understand these times. We, understand that Jesus,…is coming; unexpectedly to the masses, as a Thief!... We are further enlightened and not deceived, by these false announcements,…of peace and safety; knowing that destruction, rather than deliverance,…is coming: to our wicked-world!...

We know well, that this planet is growing,…darker by the day; but, we need (Not) be a part of this darkness. So, let us not sleep,…as do, others; our present globe, is consumed by sleep,…yes: (“SPIRITUAL-STUPOR,…STANDS-STRONG”)!... Friends, our World is,…”Dead”; in trespasses, and sins. Yes, folks,…only the Christians, are referred to as those who are presently sleeping; and are completely oblivious to these, “times and seasons,”…which announce: the eminent return, of Jesus!...
Thus, we are strongly exhorted,…to claim our truest identity; as children-of-light, and to act,…accordingly. Now, is not the time,…to give in, to fear and hopelessness; due to such reports of wickedness, misery and violence,…by our daily-press!...

Now, is the right time,…to take our appropriate places; as those who are enlightened, in regards to this dispensational-age,…and closing-times. Our Holy-Scriptures, plainly declare what is currently taking place,…in our day; so, guard your hearts against the great atmosphere,…of fear: set-forth by this present-planet!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:45 pm

“THE-KEY-WORD,…HERE,…IS-(ENDURE)!”…

Dear reader and friends, our minds must be guarded and enlivened by the glorious-hope,…of our deliverance; we claim these blessings, in the midst of these violent and turbulent times,…foretold: by God’s-Word!...

Ours, is a Salvation,…by the Sacrificial and shed blood; of one innocent Man,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, the only begotten Son-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)… His Father-in-Heaven, has (Not) appointed us, (The Faithful-Believers),…to wrath; please read, (1st Thessalonians 5:9).

However, we still remain His witnesses,…as countless others; shall convert, even during the period of our harshest,…”trials-and-tribulations!”... If the Son-of-God, suffered much,…before His exaltation; who are we, to think that we ourselves,…are to be: beyond suffering?... I don’t believe that, Almighty-God ever intended for the Church-of-Christ,…to go through the wrath of the tribulation-period; (yet future, although just around the next-bend)!...

However, because the majority of humanity,…both men and women, alike; have continually refused to believe God’s-Word,…and because, they will (Not) submit; to the Headship of Jesus, (His Son), the bulk of this same Church,…will endure some of this wrath!...(if not, all of it).

Folks,…(“THE-KEY-WORD,…HERE,…IS-ENDURE”)…

How else, could we rejoice (as did, our apostle Paul); in the sharing along with the same type of sufferings, which Christ Himself,…suffered?... Do we (Not), count it all,…as loss; in exchange for the knowing, of the excellency of Christ’s suffering,…through the Mighty-Power: of His Father-in-Heaven, demonstrated best,…in Jesus’ own Resurrection?...

Folks, “Because we have kept the word of God’s patience, He also will keep us from the (hour-of-temptation); which shall come upon all the world, to try them,…that: dwell upon the Earth!”…(see, Revelation 3:10). But, many of you have confused and misinterpreted,…this; “hour-of-temptation!”… Friends, let’s not forget that a great-deception,…is about to unfold; many will believe the exalted anti-Christ, to be God,…Himself!...

Yes, many will be tempted to worship,…this Beast!... And, if these days were not shorten,…even God’s own Elect; would be deceived, (if it were possible). Yes, friends,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); won’t be tempted to fall into the same snares, and traps that this entire world,…is about: to fall into.

We are kept from, this “hour-of-temptation”,…plainly; by continuing our educating of self, mind and spirit,…with: God’s written Word!... And, by remaining ever-so-vigilant,…of all world events. But, of that Day, (of Jesus’ return); and of that hour, knows no man and/or woman. No, not the Angels which are in Heaven,…neither the Son; but only, His God and Father!...(see, Mark 13:32-33).

Folks, there is no,…”Rapture”; we are all staying, right-down-here to be eye-witnesses of God’s Hand-at-Work!... Yes, eyewitnesses to His Son’s return. We join Him, in the “Spirit”,…of this marvelous and most wonderful-event; yes, “caught-up” in the moment and relishing in the Spirit,…much like: our apostle John, was caught-up in the moment and in the Spirit!... (When He was holy-inspired, to write the Book-of-Revelation)…

Never, will we be “flying-away”,…up to the “air”; please look-up this word, in your “Strong-Concordance”: and realize the true definition, of this word,…”air”. We do (Not) practice, an “escapism-doctrine”… We are God’s own Warriors, furthering along the already accomplished deeds, of His Son,…our Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:15 pm

“TO-YOU,…DREAMERS,…AT-WORK”…

Our godly character, shall,…from this day forward; be unaffected, by the harsh circumstances of our personal lives. Even despite, the many past years of our unfair treatments of others,…around us. We (The Faithful Believers) will today, step forward with much dignity,…humility and Faith!...

We possess, a sense of proprietary-decorum,…that years, in our self-imposed prisons; cannot erase. I shall (Not) use, any given situation,…to self-promote my longings; nor try to exalt myself, as I have,…earlier in my youthful-years!...

Through all that has happened, (in my 57 years of existence),…I have learned; to put my full and complete trust, in the Son-of-God,…and (Not): in myself. His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), shall give us all,…the answers; in His Good-Time, (and not, in ours). Meanwhile, we shall continue,…to express our Faith; and give all the Glory, to our living God,…knowing that, by exercising patience: we, (The Faithful-Believers), will receive divine-dividends!...

Together (dear-friends), we shall over-come this present life’s,…challenges; with much dignity, humility and Faith!... Are we (“DREAMERS,…AT,…WORK”)?... You bet, we are!... I pray that, “You come to see, the purposes of our Creator,…and to begin to plan; your new path,…accordingly!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:22 pm

“COULD-THIS,…BE-BEYOND,…YOUR-REASONING?”

Have you (dear-reader and friends), had dreams which you would like,…to forget?... At crucial moments in our present-life, dreams can play a significant part. Almighty-God, often uses dreams,…to bring us; to a turning-point. In fact, many of our dreams,…are all inter-connected: in the purposes of our Creator!...

Yes, folks,…our Heavenly-Father; is in it, all,…preparing the way: for His purposes, in this present-life of ours,…as His servants. Many of you, continue to be troubled,…by spiritual-things that are; beyond your grasp. And, your very own answers,…are quite often; inadequate for the turmoil, in your hearts. This points me, to a significant principle,…for spiritual-living. There is a great danger, in seeking spiritual-answers,…in the wrong places!...

Spiritual-hunger and vacuum of spiritual-truth, can make many people,…easy prey; for the ear-tickling deceptions of cultists, false-teachers and false,…spiritual-leaders. The empty answers, of false teachers,…cannot address true spiritual needs; or answer the burning questions, of our human-hearts. Example: The failure of Pharaoh’s wisest men, set the stage,…for God’s Glory; to be revealed through a common slave,…(meaning, Joseph, the Son-of-Jacob)!...

What is beyond, human-reasoning,…is not beyond; our, all knowing God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:30 pm

“THIS-MOMENT,…IN,…TIME!”…

Oh’, how easy it is,…for us all; to succumb, to disillusionment and disappointment. Who of us, is guilty of putting their trust,…in mankind; instead of, on our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus?... Almighty-God (Jesus’ Father and ours, by adoption), hasn’t forgotten you,…dear-reader and friends. Please know and trust in this Truth. The indispensable character-quality, of patient-trust,…can be learned; only through our trials!...

Folks, without patience,…there will be; no maturity. And without trials, delays and disappointments,…there will be; no patience. The lessons of becoming, an over-comer,…are shaping; our present-life. Are you ready, finally,…for our living God; to use you, in special ways?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Many times, it takes years of failure,…to become; an “over-night,…success”. Repeated reversals, apparent failures and personal tragedies,…have (Not) and will (Not); defeat nor define me. Instead, they have strengthened my character,…and commitment; to mirror more, the Son-of-God!...

Praise Jesus, for the hammer,…the file and the furnace. The hammer,…has molded me. The file,…has sharpened me. And, the Holy-Spirit’s Fire,…has finally; tempered me, this day. Now in God’s perfect timing, that for which I have been prepared,…has arrived. I for one, His servant and the tasks at hand,…have in His Light; converged in,…(“THIS-MOMENT,…IN,…TIME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 pm

“JUST-READ,…ABOUT-THIS,…PRESIDING-JUDGE!”…

Why not wait, outside,…Jesus’ Chambers?... Maybe, He can squeeze you into,…His Father’s Kingdom?... Oh’, if only,…you’d pray. I sat, with you,…on a wooden bench; staring at a door, with Christ’s Name,…on it: for what seemed, like hours.

We,…grew very tired. And you began, badgering me,…”Izzy,…let’s go”.

Finally, this door opened,…and two Angels, bustled-out; talking animatedly. You jumped, to your feet,…and raised a finger; but, the pair,…walked-away: deep in discussion, without sparing a glance.

The wait, continued,…with no Saviour; in sight. We continued sitting, on this bench,…and all the while; I was trying, to convince you,…to give-up; your crying. When, all of the sudden,…one of the Angels; returned. This time, He stopped.

So, we both,…leaped to our feet. He was, as a,…”Bright-Star”; extremely luminescent.

“Court, reconvenes,…in 10 minutes”,…this Angel, announced. “But, I think,…I can squeeze you both in”,…He added.

He smiled, at us,…and asked; “How, would you like,…to live; Eternally?”…

“Of course, we’re interested”,…I answered.

“Well, then,…come thru these doors; and I’ll introduce you, to your Saviour”,…this Angel, concluded.

It was a crowded space, with standing room only. You and I, glanced around,…while Jesus; (“THE,…PRESIDING,…JUDGE”),…gave His attention, first to us: the last ones, to enter.

He extracted, an old Scroll,…where, on it was inscribed; our charitable deeds. From His Throne, He warned us,…with a twinkle, in His eye.

“Not, thru works,…but, because of your Faith; you shall now enter, my Father’s Kingdom!”….

As we, willingly followed,…this Angel, to our assigned seating; we were perfectly poised. Jesus, (our Judge),…took a Purple-Robe; from a nearby, coat-tree,…and performed His introductions: while dressed, in this Kingly-Attire!...

The others present, acted as witnesses. Standing before us, was our Lord,…as He dispensed; His sentencing. Read aloud, informing all who were present,…was His Declaration, of our Destiny. With a benevolent expression, on His Face,…He spoke!...

You and I, turned slightly pink,…as we gladly accepted; His Free-Gift of Salvation!... Your heart, (dear reader, and friends),…Thundered; while we both, wondered,…if all of this: was even, True?...

Compromise, is the cornerstone,…of any marriage. And, with this realization,…you and I agreed to Surrender-our-Soul; willingly giving way, to His Will,…hence-forth: from this day, forward.

Then, honesty,…got the best of us; as we declared; “Real work, awaits us,…my Lord; so please lead, as we shall,…follow”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:42 pm

“ENDURING,…SOUND,…DOCTRINE”…

The issues of suffering and injustice, do not always find resolution,…in this present-life; regardless of our attempts to explain them away. In the end, the wise response,…is to say, that; “the secret-things belong to Almighty-God”…(see, Deuteronomy 29: 29).

Some things are just, (Not) revealed to us. He, does not promise immunity,…from danger; but security, in the midst of it all. There’s an explosive threat, hiding behind our lips,…between; our faith, wisdom and deeds. Faith and wisdom, are both significantly demonstrated,…in our ability; to control our tongue!...

In other words, our speech,…puts our faith and our wisdom; on display for everyone else, to see. Our apostle Paul, warns that a time is coming,…when Christians will not (“ENDURE,…SOUND,…DOCTRINE”)!...

And will turn-away, from the truth!...(read, 2nd Timothy 4: 3-7). To counter these false-teachings, we (The Faithful Followers of Jesus),…must be ready to teach; in season and out-of-season. We, must convince,…rebuke; exhort with all long-suffering, and teach!...

Who of us (dear-reader and friends), lacks the necessary faith,…to believe that; Jesus, is who He says,…He is?...(folks, He is the Son-of-God,…and (Not) God, Himself)!...

This is why, I’m here today,…and please remember that; we must prayerfully petition, our Heavenly-Father,…for the ability; to rightly divide, The Word-of-God!... Jesus Himself, said that,…only His Father, was Good!... And, that His Father is Greater,…the He!...

Don’t let those, perverting our,…(“SOUND,…DOCTRINE”); dupe you into, their snares. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are three (3) separate entities; each possessing their own perspective roles. The Father, is our Creator!... The Son, is our Lord and Saviour!... And the Holy-Spirit, is our guide and comforter,…to keep and guard us; until Jesus’ return!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com