Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:12 pm

“FOR-OUR,…SALVATION’S,…SAKE!”…

Who of us, is truly considering God’s view,…that our worship, today; is in essence, an abomination?... Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); is never at a loss for answers. He plainly outlines, the results of our vain,…practices!...

Deceived hearts, have always turned-away,…from our living-God!... Now, ask yourselves,…if these souls; can ever truly be, delivered even from their own,…devices?... Are there, (Not),…lies; held in their right-hands?... Yes, friends,…a deceived-heart; with “doctrines-of-devils”, these man-made teachings have,…doomed humanity; as a whole!...

And, it’s done so,…to the point, that; they don’t even realize, their beliefs to be in actuality,…fabricated-lies!... Let’s not forget who, the “Father-of-Lies”,…really is; and yes, this once,…”Great-Morning-Star”; Lucifer, himself,…still presents his person: as if he were, “An-Angel-of-Light!”…

Ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, are his insurgents,…behind many, (not all); of our modern-day pulpits. Folks, believing lies,…is a direct consequence; of refusing any truth. And, because these lost brethren within our Christian communities-at-large,…do not possess the necessary Love, to receive real-truth; I question their true-position?...

Just because, we call on the Name-of-Jesus,…doesn’t mean; that we are, “Saved!”… Remember, He warns us,…that many; shall come, professing to be the,…Christ!... And, so it is,…today; millions are worshipping false-Christ’s, calling Jesus,…God: Himself!... Is not this anti-Christ, lurking about as a Roaring-Lion?... You bet, he is!...

And, it’s because of these very reasons,…that; our Father-in-Heaven, sends them,…”Strong-Delusion”: that they should all, believe these lies!...(see, 2nd Thessalonians 2:10-11). Truth, is reinforced by the fact of our own,…Redemption!... Friends, the path is today,…very clear; our Maker, (thru His Son’s shed-blood); has already blotted-out our transgressions, and our sins,…past, present and yet: future!...

This happened at that horrendous Roman-Cross,…where the Son, ( a separate and unique entity, unto Himself); fulfilled His Father’s will, in unmatched and exemplary ways. “Not my will, (Jesus, speaking); but Thy will, be done!”…

Folks, the day we assume our rightful place,…the whole Universe; will respond with songs-of-victory, giving Honor to our Creator!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Just like the Son, gives total and complete Honor to His Father,…in everything He did; and still continues to do, to this day. For, our Lord still makes much intercession,…and supplicates; for us all, unto His Father-in-Heaven!...

Why?... Because, we ourselves often don’t even know what to pray,…for?... Nor, even how to start,…our pleas. Only the Son, was commissioned and could perform,…these stupendous acts; in reconciling and restoring mankind, back into Favor,…in our Father’s eyes. (if only thru, the act of adoption; never-the-less, true).

It’s all been through this glorious process, of Redemption!... This is found only, in Christ-Jesus!... So, let’s stop denying the Father,…His Son’s merits; and accomplished deeds, for our Salvation’s-Sake!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5250

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:47 pm

“BEYOND,…THE,…UNKNOWN!”…

I see my living-God, as the only true Creator,…of “all-things”; with His Son, being appointed the priceless role,…of assisting His God and Father; as His right-hand Man, our Intercessor, our High-Priest, our Mediator, or Saviour!... Yes, Jesus partaking in what we humans recognize,…as: all-things!...

Let’s keep in mind, our feeble abilities, knowledge and understandings. Let’s remember that, the Potter controls His clay. Hence, we don’t know exactly,…the magnitude of our Father and Son!... Jehovah, presents Himself, in direct contrast to the countless other,…false-gods; who mankind boast, of their accomplishments and abilities!...

My living-God, is further,…rather adamant; in proclaiming that He frustrates and makes, diviners,…mad; that He, turns wise-men,…backwards: and makes their knowledge, mere foolishness!...(see, Acts 17:24,25). All of these things, declare just how unique and Superior,…God; truly is, when compared to His subservient and submissive,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Jehovah, alone,…can accomplish such feats; of our known Creation and Universe, as well,…(“BEYOND,…THE,…UNKNOWN”)!... He frustrates the tokens, of all the liars. Where is the evidence, that these other lesser-gods,…truly exists?...

Today, I invite everyone,…to prove themselves; and predict the future, as only my living-God,…can do; knowing quite well, that the whole of humanity,…is: unable to accomplish this. My God frustrates the wise, (or those, who believe themselves to be wise); with specifics of what He alone, can do. Because of our haughty-hearts, there shall come great-tribulations,…soon enough!...

Our Majestic-Champion, (His only begotten, Son), will guard us,…as we witness; the Word-of-God, (His Father-in-Heaven),…come-to-pass!... Who is there, among you, (dear-reader and friends); that considers themselves to be, His people?... Just remember that, God only,…is God!... And that, there are many other powers-and-principalities,…both; in high-heavenly-places, as well in lowly-dark-ones!...

Yes, Jehovah,…alone; can distinguish Himself from all these other, lesser-gods,…including: His right-hand Man,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Who of us, would try to,…even remotely imitate; that which only Jehovah, can do?... To be barren, of these spiritual-truths,…is truly painful; but to know, that we walk in God’s perfect will,…is in fact: Heaven-on-Earth!... The just, shall live by,…Faith!... So, come to Him,…often; as you seek results, and “good-fruit”…

Though our labors, may appear barren of results,…yet; God’s-Truths, as shared from the very Seed-of-God, (Jesus, Himself): is never fruitless. The “Word-of-God”, shall not return void unto,…Himself!... Hence, let us continue to sow the,…”Good-Seed”. Yes, that of His Father’s-Kingdom,…which today; is very much, still at hand and for your very own,…grasping!...

And, let us trust fully,…His God and Father; for the Heavenly irrigation and cultivation, which will no doubt,…make us: fruitful… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5265

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:42 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:11 pm

“GREETINGS,…AND,…WELCOME!”…

Our invitation for friendship is all inclusive of the diversity found in this community. Our written words, best represent our spiritual path and attitude aspiration. Our core belief is that God (whom we prefer to call Father) formed mankind, in His own image, giving us the awesome gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

What is equally intriguing to us, is that we are individually unique and valuable, and that there will never be another you or me from the time of our conceptions through time and eternity. From our perspective, we are like one body requiring each of us to assist in the development and welfare of the family of man and womankind as a whole. In essence, each of us has manifold missions and purposes,…to this end!...

We are to contribute, using those gifts of uniqueness, personal choice, and wills, for observing the manifestation of what is culminated and found in our individual lives, and in our world. Thus, we are on a journey of learning and growing and each day is a destination of promise and opportunity, despite the obstacles and trials of this present life!...

Shall we sow to the spirit, or shall we sow to the flesh,…is our daily decision. Our personal pursuit is, the practice of unconditional love. However, that confession does not mean that, we do not have our struggles. As with any believer, we all have moments of doubt, confusion, and weariness, which can be attributed to being human!...

Therefore, we ask that you keep us in mind, and if you believe in prayer, please pray for us. We are more than brick and mortar, and we are more than flesh and blood,…we are Spirits. We are well able to overcome. Great trials, can produce great compassion and great love, if you will allow it. My Friend, His grace is indeed sufficient!...

What we are capable of giving, with the help of our God,…is Greater than any loss. The key to overcoming negativity is, using it to develop yourself, so that we may achieve a positive result. We are sinners,…Saved by Grace. We believe in the Risen Lord and Saviour,…Jesus Christ, and continually seek to make Him, the Lord of our lives!...

Let us join this community, to fellowship with other believers, and to hear their testimonies of Faith.... Our Prayer, is in Hope,…that we can encourage and be encouraged, to learn, from one another,…and to teach. Now, in closing, please allow a smile to reside upon your face, and let it reside and shine deep within your hearts. May Our Heavenly Father bless you richly.

P.S. I also have a sense of humor and love fun,…despite taking my calling seriously. I consider ourselves Adults and well rounded, and I am also looking forward to knowing you!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:36 pm

“THE-PURPOSE,…OF-OUR,…PERFECTING!”…

Folks, what Almighty-God is doing,…in these present-days; will not be, impersonated by anyone. His spoken-word, is being revealed all throughout,…this planet. And, the Bride of His Son, (Jesus),…will be fully vindicated; perfectly identified by His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

As we, together press toward the mark,…of this high-calling; we, (The Church-of-Christ), are encouraged to follow Jesus’ steps,…into this glorious-realm; which He and His Father, envision. Our Saviour, as Head of His Body,…leads us, ultimately; into a state-of-perfection. Perhaps this is the real purpose, for the so called “Millennial-Era”; where we shall spend 1,000 years with Jesus,…”de-facto!”...

It is my personal opinion, that our rough-edges of spiritual-understanding,…will; during this 1,000 year reign of Jesus, be well polished and refined. Yes, His Father’s Remnant class,…brilliantly honed; to the level of purity necessary, to finally be found worthy of God’s visitation,…as it once was: in the very cool, of each afternoon,…with the first-human-pair!...

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); where is your Church and its ministry, taking you,…today?... Are they teaching you, to be filled with the fullness,…of our living-God?... Just like the Son, was taught by His God and Father,…to be a partaker; of His Divine-Nature!... So, too,…can we, (The Faithful-Believers); indwell with Father and Son!...

But, folks,….get it straight; this partaking and indwelling, doesn’t make us out to be,…Jesus, Himself!... No, sir!... This spiritual-language, doesn’t make Jesus,…out to be God; either. There’s no doubt that, many of us are not satisfied,…with what our world, views today; as a normal Christian-Life!... Are we, indeed,…continually looking to our Father; to reveal His Son, in us?... I doubt, that we are!...

Especially, when the masses, (in general); have been duped, into believing for centuries on end,…that; these two Divine-Entities, are two in the same,…person. Folks, just like you and I,…are uniquely different, and proper; so are, Father and Son!... Just like two, (2) snow-flakes,…when viewed under a micro-scope; are never exactly the same, so are,…Father and Son!...

Although the constituents of frozen-water, are found present in all snow-flakes,…as their common-denominator; no two flakes, possess the same characteristics in size and shape. By contrast, the majority of our modern-day Churches,…today; display their common-denominator, as being the,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”),…and the,…(“Spirit-of-Division”)!…

Yes, friends,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); constitute being the branches, of this same Vine, (meaning, Jesus); with His God and Father, doing all the pruning. This only makes us, stronger and more fruitful,…in the end. Let’s remember that, when we spare the rod,…we spoil, the child!... We are chastised, because we are Loved!...

Is our inner-most desire, to be steadfast in the things of this present-age,…or in the realm; of the Spirit?... In this message, which I humbly submit to you,…today; I pray that, “ You might come to know, the Son, (Jesus); and the Power of His Resurrection, which lies in His Father’s Hands. Yes, that we together may come to know,…with spiritual-clarity; the Son’s knowledge, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom at hand. And that you, (dear-reader); receive clear-directions, from this day forward,…as we approach: these final chapters of mankind, as we ourselves,…know them to be!”… Amen.

Remember always, that God’s written-word,…was given to us; for the sole and primary-purpose, of perfecting the believer. And, to bring us into the Unity of this Faith,…and the full knowledge; of God’s-Son!... Folks, He is God’s own right-hand Man, our Messenger, Mediator, Intercessor, High-Priest, God’s own Sacrificial-Lamb,…and; humanity’s only Salvation!... But, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is (Not); God, Himself!... He is the Son, always has been,…always will be!...

Yes, ours is a measure of the stature of Christ-Jesus,…own fullness!...(see, Ephesians 4:11-13). Just like the Son, is a measure of the stature,…of His own Father’s-Fullness!... Each, mirroring the other,…yet; each maintaining and occupying, their own level of Honor and Glory!... The same is promised, unto us,…who believe!...

Let us keep, “all-things”,…in their proper-perspective; please!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:19 pm

“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON!”…

Do we really, know all-things?... The early disciples of this Church-of-Christ, knew well,…”all-things!”... They possessed a perfect understanding, in what God was doing,…in their era and dispensation. Their knowledge was revealed, by the Holy-Spirit Power invoked,…unto them; they were (Not), ignorant of Satan’s many devices!...

Theirs was referred to as,…an, “Unction!”… From time-to-time, we have all been fooled,…deceived; and even tricked, by the Devil himself. He uses preachers, and our very brethren in Faith,…to deceive us, daily. We learn of Satan’s devices, through what we suffer and undergo,…in our personal lives. And, as we experience these pitfalls and trials,…we also begin to avoid taking certain paths; in order to not confront circumstances, that endanger our spiritual-walk!...

Understand this, the most,…if nothing else; that this early Church-of-Christ, possessed the necessary,…”Unction!”… They received the unadulterated Word-of-God!... Real truth, from the mouth of Jesus,…and the apostles. This Truth, was imparted unto them all,…by our Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

It was done, through the Holy-Spirit Power,…invoked and commissioned; by our Maker!... This anointing, (or Unction); which believers received, indwelled and abided within their person. It taught them, Truth!... Folks, the Holy-Spirit is our revealer of spiritual-truths…(read, John 16:13).

Friends, the (supposed), mysteries that have been hidden for ages,…today are again; being openly disclosed to, “Whom-so-ever-wills”… And, it’s being done,…in the same fashion; as in the very beginnings of our Faith!... By knowledge, revealed through the works of this,…Holy-Spirit!... Almighty-God, administers the Anointing!...

And, this Holy-Spirit,…thereafter reveals, “all-things”; to those chosen and drawn to Jesus, by His God and Father!... Let’s never forget that, our Creator does all the appointing. He commissioned His Son, to be the,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… It’s through the very terms and conditions, set-forth by God,…that humanity, today; is granted reconciliation, unto our Maker!...

So, let’s (Not),…defile this Truth; by calling Jesus-of-Nazareth, God: Himself!...

The Son’s innocent and blameless-blood, was the pre-requisite necessary for our Redemption!... All of this, is of God’s own choosing,…and not, of ours. Yes, it was always the Father’s own criteria,…set-forth; unto His Son, to accomplish. And, only Jesus has the qualifications,…necessary; to fulfill His Father’s will. Jesus, Seed of His own,…Father’s-Seed!... Not created, like us humans; not a byproduct alone, of dust and its constituents. No, sir!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, begotten of His Father,…born-of-God!... He’s a direct-descendant, part human,…part Divine; this only, could completely suffice our living-God’s,…requirements. And, so it is,…that; only in Jesus’ already accomplished deeds, (and exemplary Obedience),…can we today: find our restored dearness, with Almighty-God!...

None-but-Christ, would do!... Amen. Our Father, has pre-destined a people, (are you part, of this Remnant-Class?); to be conformed, to the very image of His Son!...(read, Romans 8:29). Just like the Son, is completely and totally,…conformed; to the very image of His Father-in-Heaven!... And, as His recompense,…Jesus, has been exalted; to stand at His Father’s right-hand, in Heaven!... Awaiting, further instructions from His God and Father,…to return to Earth; to “Save-Us”,… even from: ourselves!...

Yes, friends,…Jesus; reflected and revealed, in us,…through: our “good-works”. And, God,…reflected and revealed, in Jesus!... This is demonstrated best, by Jesus’ willingness to complete His Father’s-Plan,…even in moments, when He found; no-strength of His own. Because of His Father’s indwelling with the Son, Jesus continually received encouragement,…subsequently, Jesus’ own Spirit; was refreshed and renewed, with the necessary withal,…to continue, onward: for the Salvation-Sake, of Humanity,…as a whole!... Amen.

Our Redemption, was completely dependent upon Jesus’ own free-will,…to complete; His Father’s-Plan, for humanity’s reconciliation,…unto eternal-life. Yes, folks,…One; mirroring the other,…perfectly!... For, this too,…is our ultimate-goal; to be, (“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:43 pm

“MINE,…IS-A-PRACTICED,…REALITY!”…

Since Jesus, descended from His Father’s Abode,…we call Him, Heavenly; since Adam, was created from the Earth’s dust,…we call him: Earthly!... Adam, was given a bride,…developed by God; working and shaping her, all from one of Adam’s own ribs!...

Jesus, is also being given a Bride,…by His Father, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); drawing all those, of God’s own choosing,…toward His Son!... Yes, God draws all the hearts,…who are seeking spiritual-understanding; toward His only begotten, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... And, so,…we are those; who pursue incessantly, the very things of God,…yes: Heavenly-Things!...

Out of the many membered Body-of-Christ, shall rise His Bride!... This will be a selected portion, highly-favored by His Father-in-Heaven!... Who, shall they be?... Who of us, has the seed-of-Christ,…within them; just like the Son, is seed of His own God and Father?... Yes, Jesus is indeed,…the “expressed-image”; of our living-God!...

As we also, should strive in being,…the “expressed-image”; of His Son!... But, folks,…somehow; we have allowed confusion, to reign in our minds and hearts. To be an “expressed-image”, and/or a personification of someone,…is (Not) the same; as being the, “de-facto”,…image: of that same person. Yes, we (The Faithful-Believers),…often “express-ourselves”; through much figurative-speech!...

But, we identify ourselves,…concretely; by manner or matter-of-fact!... Or,…“de-facto”… Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth is indeed,…perfectly-typed!... He mirrors His Father’s-Virtues, like no other,…yes; in unmatched ways, Jesus has demonstrated an exemplary Obedience unto completing His Father’s will. Father and Son, are reflecting and desiring most,…that; we all come to an earnest repentance, a true change of heart and lifestyle,…and receive: this free-gift of Salvation!... Amen.

Who of us, will change our old-ways?... Who of us, in the end,…shall receive; eternal-life?... The trouble today, is that most folks,…are sowing religion; they sow, “doctrines-of-devils”,…creating all these countless, denominational groups,…dividing instead of uniting: our brethren. Is your seed, (dear-reader and friends); sown these days, in the very likeness of Christ-Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Many are reaping and/or re-producing, only themselves,…with their pompous-practices; and vain-glories!... Yes, these very same,…have forgotten; that Jesus must increase, as we must,…decrease: more and more, each day of our personal lives. Who of us, truly yearns to be in the image,…of Jesus?... Who of us, will be restored back to the,…Faith; once delivered to the early Church, (or Body-of-Christ)?...

May we all be reminded, that those who possess righteous seeds,…will reap, righteousness; come this Heavenly-Harvest-Time!... Ours, are sacrifices through repentance,…and Obedience. We are those, who possess the “Unction”. And, we are (Not),…ashamed; of the Name-of-Jesus!...

Friends, there are many religions,…whereas; ours is a practiced-reality!... Yes, many practice countless philosophies. But, know this to be most,…true; there is only, One-Way!... Almighty-God, will recognize no other sacrifice,…besides; Christ-Jesus!... Many of you, are trying to come up,…another way; Jesus told us,…you would.

Many are those, trying to,…”Save-Themselves”; by keeping traditions-of-men. It amazes me, to see honest-folks,…thinking themselves; that they, by doing certain acts and/or by abstaining from certain-things,…can actually; possess the necessary Power, to Save themselves!... For these, we must pray,…incessantly!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:32 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well. Remember always, that if we hope to be forgiven,…we must first-forgive; from our hearts!...

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,
Your Friend

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:44 pm

“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN!"....

Heavenly Father!... “I Petition You this afternoon, on behalf of all my readers and friends. Father, we need You to send a most dedicated Angelic-Force,…unto their households; to take full-charge with Your Spirit's presence, and bring Peace,…to all its inhabitants!”... Amen.

Lord Jesus, Son-of-God!... “We securely hold Your right-hand today, as we usher ourselves to Your Father's-Throne!... Hear our plea and intercede with this, our prayer,...unto our Heavenly Father!”... Amen.

Father-in-Heaven, in Jesus'-Name!... “We ask for Your Divine assistance, in managing our lives and our ways. Jehovah, nothing is impossible with You... And no one, can be against us,…when we have You. We, (the Faithful-Believers); believe as we receive Your strength, that a sense of normalcy will be regained,…within our homes and its occupants. Father, I pray that You don't forget Your promises to us,…and of; (“OUR-VICTORIOUSLY,…TRIUMPHANT-GAIN”), as followers of Your Son,…our Saviour: Jesus-Christ!"... Amen.

Sweet Jesus,…”As we petition Your Father, in Your-Name,...please know that; without a shadow-of-a-doubt, our Faith relies upon,…Your-Powerful-Deeds. Thank You, Jesus,...for Your sacrifices; and please forgive us daily, for we are constantly learning,…Your-Father’s-Ways... Have patience with us, and show us Your-Loving-Hands... Overshadow my precious new friends, and their entire households,…with Your; limitless Love!”...Amen.

Folks, remember always that,…I love you; as He Loves us!... And that I am, and will forever remain,...most affectionately Yours!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:42 pm

"WE-ARE-MOST,…APPROACHABLE"....

We have a profound Spiritual need, to show Love. Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name);has thus arranged for us, to worship in a way,…in which our Love for His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); is nourished and strengthened. Facets of that worship include, joining in heart-felt prayer, singing songs of praise,…listening attentively and participating; when possible. Much the same can be said, for doing personal study,…meditating and praying!....

Think of these, as ways to be alone with our Creator and His Son!... As you study God's written Word and meditate on it, He conveys His thoughts to us. As we pray, we are opening our Hearts,…to His will. Remember that, prayer involves more than just asking Him for things. Prayer, is also an opportunity to thank God,…for the blessings we have received; and to praise Him, for His marvelous works!....(Psalm 146:1).

Show that you Love our living God, by publicly expressing our joy and enthusiasm,…as I have hereby; done so, with you today. Love for God, is the key to our eternal-happiness. It is all that Adam and Eve, would have needed, in order to succeed,...and the one thing; which they failed to develop. Love for God, is the most important thing we need,…in order to pass any test of Faith; reject any temptation, and endure any trial...

It is at the very Heart, of being a follower of Jesus!...(His only begotten Son). Of course, Love for God,…is connected to Love for our fellow man...(1st. John 4:20). Examine, how Jesus shows His Love for us. Consider, why so many,…find Jesus; so approachable. As we read the Gospel accounts, we may be struck,…by the way, in which great numbers of people; did not hesitate to approach Jesus!...(see, Matthew 4:25; 13:2; 15:30; Luke 14:25). Yes, Jesus was often surrounded by multitudes of people!....(even, great-crowds).

Jesus mingled freely, with the common people. He ate with them, healed them,…taught them; and gave them Hope. He viewed each individual, and saw in many,...the potential; to do what was right. Some of the rich and powerful, also,...("FOUND-JESUS,…TO-BE,…MOST-APPROACHABLE")!... (read, Mark 10:17,22).

Women, have often felt the withering contempt,…of the religious leaders; in Jesus' era. The Rabbis, generally frowned upon teaching,…women. In fact, women were not allowed to testify,…in legal cases. They were viewed, as unreliable witnesses. Women, found no such contempt,…in Jesus!... Many approached Him, eager to learn. For instance, we find Lazarus' sister Mary,…sitting at our Saviour's feet; absorbed in listening to Jesus' Words, while her sister Martha,…bustled about and fretted over: the preparation of food!....

Jesus commended Mary, for setting proper priorities... (see, Luke 10:39-42). The sick, also flocked to Jesus,…although they were often treated as out-casts; by the religious leaders. The Mosaic-Law, had provisions for quarantining,..."Lepers"; for health reasons. But there was no basis, for unkindness... (read, Leviticus, Chapt. 13). Those who felt burdened by guilt, freely approached Jesus!... (see, Luke 7:36-50).

He commends us, for our sincere repentance and assures us,…of His Father’s forgiveness. So, please feel free,…to approach those; who can help you, make things right,…with our Father and Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 pm

“THE-SON,…IS-(NOT),…THE-FATHER”…

To lift-up our hands-in-prayer, gives our living-God,…all the Glory!... But, a man with a pitch-fork in his hand,…or a woman with a slop-pail; give Him Glory, also. Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name), is so Great,…that all-things; give Him Glory, if you mean,…that they: should. If, whatever we do,…is done for our Creator’s sake; we’ll be amazed at the joy and meaning, we’ll find,…in even the most ordinary tasks!...

Did you know, (dear-reader and friends), that there is a jealousy-of-sorts,…which beautifully reflects; the very heart ,of our living-God?... I too, am jealous for you,…with a godly jealousy. I don’t want you, to ever be led astray,…from your sincere and pure-devotion; to the Son-of-God, Christ-Jesus!... May my heart, (through these devotional passages), express my protective zeal,…for those; who are His, by Salvation!...

We, (The Faithful Believer), have been rescued,…to know and enjoy; His Father’s presence once again,…and forever. For, we have been promised,…to one Husband; to Christ-Jesus!...(His only begotten Son). Our relationship with this present World, is indeed a turbulent one. Let us not, continue to struggle with,…the Supreme-Authority; of our Heavenly-Father, the Most-High-God!...

As well, the correction of us,…by His Son; who is presently filled, with much evidence of His own disappointment,…over our continual erring: in calling the Son,…our Father!...

Please, do (Not) be led astray,…by false-teachers. My love for you, (dear-friends),…is most evident; by this desire!... If someone comes to you, preaching another Jesus,…other than; the very One, who is still today,…The Son; do (Not), received them,…nor accept them: nor put up with their non-sense,…so easily!...

Remember, always,…that; (“THE-SON,…IS-NOT,…THE-FATHER”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:18 pm

“WE’RE-BURSTING,…MANY-BUBBLES”…

Folks, everything has been made,…to be later; broken!...

“Because I, (imagine, God Himself speaking here); just want you, (The Faithful Believers), to know who I truly,…am. And, I don’t want the world,…to see Me; (Not) just yet, because I don’t think they would recognize Me,…(even, if they saw Me). Yes, even if I were to stand,…firmly before them!”...

This is why He, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name),…sent His Son; (Christ-Jesus), instead. To all those, who say that,…Almighty-God walked with mankind, in the Old-Testament,…He most certainly did; but,…in the Spirit!... As we also, today walk with God,…in the Spirit!... His Son, (Jesus),…indwells spiritually; with all who, truly believe. But folks, this does not make any of us,…out-to-be; Jesus, (de-facto)!...

The same is true, of the Father and Son,…relationship. Our Creator cannot presently place His own feet, on this defiled planet,…in its present-putrid-state. Our cynical and sarcastic character, would most likely question,…the verity or validity; of our Creator, were He to stand firmly,…in front: of us all, today!...

Some of you, have snapped-back,…regarding my claims that; Jesus is (Not),…God: Himself!... And, that’s good,…because it shows, that you have courage; and intestinal-fortitude. Let’s be clear on one thing,…though; we all, Love Jesus,…or we wouldn’t be present; in this arena. To that 1% percent of you, who disagree with my,…present-position; it suffices for me, knowing that we see eye-to-eye,…regarding: our personal Salvation!...

What’s important is, to exercise Faith,…in this Saving-Name; that’s our real-ticket, into the very Gates,…that take us, to the other-side. Please know, that it takes much courage,…to maintain a stance; for our Lord!...(friends, real-truth has never been popular)…

Especially, as this world,…waxes worse and worse; every day. My quest is to clarify that, Jesus,…is the only begotten Son; of our living God!... Yes, the disciples and prophets of old,…were all; most inspired of the Holy-Spirit, in writing the Holy-Scriptures!... But, throughout the ages,…the Devil has gotten; into all the details. He’s an expert, at twisting and turning literature,…just a tad; enough to change, whole perspectives!... (Evident most, in the use interchangeably of the titles,…Lord and/or God; all throughout our Bible)!...

So, do I believe,…that past scribes, (unintentionally, or not); in their best efforts to copy our Scriptures, from generation to generation,…have undoubtedly perverse the original text?... You bet, they have!... In this alone, the result has been,…devastating. Is the Word-of-God, infallible?... Most assuredly, so!... But, I can’t say the same,…regarding those; who couldn’t resist, delving into the Word,…just a bit!...

The Devil’s presence, has existed from the beginning,…in large; institutionalized religion. Especially, in the case of the Romans,…who, since they couldn’t beat, Jesus; because He defeated, even Death!... And, so,…300 years later; they decided to join Him, calling themselves Catholics,…the universally powerful-religion: remaining so, even till this day!...

Organized religion, (and you know, who you are. We need not, mention names, to further ruffle-feathers); institutionalized-rituals and deeply-rooted, traditions-of-men,…have always; grossly-perverted, the true Sanctity of God’s Word!... It has completely annulled, and made void,…His message; of Truth!...(all of this done, despite the warnings of curses,…to be imposed; to all those, who alter the message’s authenticity: in the least bit, from its original context).

Folks, this is why the Protestant-Movement,…began; so long ago. In our past history, many grew tired of being deceived,…and of being treated; as ignorant and second-class citizens. Scripture then, was written only in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek and/or Latin. A Revolution, broke-out,…because of a genuine hunger; and thirst, for the real truth,…of: God’s-Word!...

Somehow, we’ve grown insensitive,…de-sensitized and non-caring; resulting in complacency, being the order-of-the-day. Hence-forth, Satan has sneaked in with his,…snares. Folks, the phrase,…“My Father, is Greater than I”,…this is truly, a literal-statement; from the very mouth of our Jesus,…Himself. In contrast, the declaration,…”If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”,…this phrasing; is a figure-of-speech!...

Never once, did our Jesus,…come right-out and say; “I am your,…living-God!”...

When our apostle Peter, was questioned by our Lord,…directly; ”Who do you, Peter,…think, that I am?”…

Peter answered,…”You Lord, are the Son of our living-God!”… Folks, this was and still is,…utterly-true. Jesus, lords over our lives,…when we surrender our all; to Him!...

But, His Father is God almighty,…over His Son and over all things; that ever have existed, are currently evident and in the future,…shall exist. There’s truly a Big-Difference, between the two,…dear-reader and friends. Jesus, has been appointed our,…High-Priest and King; Ruler over our individual lives. But, there’s only One,…Most-High-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); who does all,…the appointing!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:39 pm

“DISPELLING,…TALES”…

I’ll rest easier now that, I’m getting my sins,…of my chest!...

You, (dear reader and friends),…smiled gladdened; and thought about, how my Honesty,…has gone way-deeper than: skin-deep. I’ve crossed many bridges and have traveled,…thru countless big marshes; to get to, where I’m at.

You, would have Loved,…all the tall, yellow grass and birds; by the thousands, which I’ve seen. Things are speeding-up, around here,…these days. And, these very-days,…are being shortened for; the Elect’s-Sake!...

My Spiritual-Training, I’ve drilled for hours,…and hours; each day. It seems everyone is slowly becoming, acclimated to the idea,…of our country; being-in-shambles. Frankly, I have observed so many,…who, all they’ve done; is whittle-away the time, sitting on benches,…watching their meaningless lives: go by!...

In contrast, I’m looking healthy and robust,…Spiritually!... And, very content,…as I continue to grow; in God’s-Word!... Everything is good, except,…for how much, I miss; my Master, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... Even in my darkest-days, He would take this back-street boy,…(meaning, yours truly); read my heart, take me completely apart,…then, put my Life together: all in one motion, and in complete and total Darkness!....

For, you see my friends,…His Light; excels the night and His-Truths, are,…(“DISPELLING,…TALES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 pm

“SITTING-AMIDST,…THESE,…AUTUMN-LEAVES”…

These tears, I had contained so well,…could be; no longer. They glimmered on my eyelids, as Jesus and I,…came together; in a fierce, possessive hug. Our arms clasping, tears falling,…while somewhere; a train rolled toward us, to bear me,…to the other side!....

When I reached the bend, I drew a deep breath,…pivoted and this scene; branded itself upon my heart. Clustered beneath this,…”Living-Tree”; were countless saints, all pressed close,…to their Saviour: as they were, (“SITTING-AMIDST,…THESE,…AUTUMN-LEAVES”)!....

These saints, were waving,…so I raised, my free-hand!...

“Think about, how fortunate you are,…Izzy; yes, about being here,…with Christ!”,…they recited.

By the time, I reached,…my destination; I was calmer!...

I stood, at the edge,…of what was to be; my new property, looking-up at this neat,...white-house. I opened the gate, clicked it shut,…behind me; and approached the house. The front door opened, and family-members, (long ago, dead); stepped onto the porch, to greet me!...

My grandfather, came-down two steps,…and extended his hand.

“I’ve seen you pass, on this road,…several times; we’re glad, you stopped,…this time”,…he said; as he gestured, toward these,…“Tall-Trees”: what vastness was there, in his yard!...

A brief silence passed, then I said,…”I’m on my Way-to-Heaven,…grandpa; heck of a thing, this place you’ve got here!”…

“Yes, it is,…and you need to know, Izzy; that you’re already there!”,…he answered. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:24 pm

“THIS-THING,…CALLED,…LOVE”…

I truly believe that, Almighty-God,(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…is looking for someone; to take Him, at His-Word!... Who of you, will turn this World,…upside-down; with His Son’s, (Jesus’), Gospel,…regarding: His Father’s-Kingdom?... (which, by the way folks, is still very much at hand right-now, and freely available for your own grasping). But, it will never be accomplished,…unless; we believe, this written Word!...

I believe, that our Creator,…wouldn’t ask us, to do something; in which we would be completely powerless, to accomplish. The believer is commissioned and given this Power and Authority, thru The Holy-Spirit’s workings!...

Many, continue to sit,…idly by; allowing our adversary, (Satan); to destroy their personal lives and steal everything,…God has given them; thru His Son’s already accomplished deeds, on that horrendous Roman-Cross!... Yes, Christ-Jesus,…our Lord and Saviour!... Who of you, will challenge,…the Goliath; in your lives?...

Who of you, will run toward,…your Enemy; rather than, away?... How many can be convinced, of our countenance?... We, (The Faithful-Believers),…do not come against, our adversities; in our own power and might!....

We come against our Enemies, in the Name-of-Jesus!... We come in Faith, believing that our Maker,…will Deliver; this Goliath, to us. Like king David, we too,…are believers. We come against Satan,…in the same; Ways!...

Friends, know that Satan is already,…a “Defeated-Foe”; to us, the believers. Are you, a Believer?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!....

Jesus’ affection for His Father, is most,…absolute. To do the will of His Father-in-Heaven, is still Jesus’ primary purpose,…in all that He does. His, is an unconditional Obedience,…rendered in; (“THIS-THING,…CALLED,…LOVE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]