Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:09 pm

“IF-ONLY,…YOU,…BELIEVE”…

Wouldn’t it be great, if it were easy to do,…God’s will?... But, sometimes it seems as if a great mountain,…stands between us; and what Almighty-God has called us, to do. Friends, when we face insurmountable obstacles,…we, (Jesus’ Followers); are to face our God-given tasks,…in the Power: of the Holy-Spirit, and (Not) in our own strength,…and energy!...

Folks, God’s work can never be done,…with human-strength; this indwelling Spirit, (commissioned by God and demanded by Jesus); must be allowed to empower us, with God’s own wisdom and energy,…so that ultimately: we may accomplish our Father’s will, in our individual lives. Much like His Son, demonstrated to our World!...

When we’re tempted to give-up, it’s time to look-up and see your apparent obstacles,…through God’s own eyes; and trust fully, in His Son’s message. Dwelling on our inadequacies, only leads to discouragement. But, focusing on the Son-of-God,…gives us hope; and the necessary withal to persevere!...

As we all know, too well,…this present-life; often-times confronts us, with unexpected or painful circumstances. Sometimes, these situations leave us feeling,…fearful and frustrated; consequently, we may question whether our Heavenly-Father,…truly is reliable?... During such troubling moments, we can rest on this essential-truth; His Son is perfectly resting, in His Father’s-Love!...

As should we, if only you believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5295

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm

“JUST,…WAIT,…A-MINUTE”…

Friends, when difficulty arises,…remember how Almighty-God; loves you. He proved this, by willingly giving His Son,…to take the penalty; for our many sins, past, present and yet future. Many, know this story,…but sadly; it’s just a rehearsed and memorized moment, for these I speak of.

Folks, to give is to,…Love!... And, to with-hold,…is to; wither-away!... The Potter, owns the clay with which,…he molds; as he wishes, the potter shapes and forms,…us: His clay. So, what makes us believe that,…God; has to come down here?... Much less, die in our stead?...

Wake-up, people,…and realize; once and for all, mankind’s own pompous-principles. Realize that God’s own unmatched Holiness, is what impedes Him the most,…from even remotely; approaching our present-putrid selves. Yet, in His infinite wisdom,…a Holy-Sacrifice, was met; which fulfilled even God’s strictest-standards!...

Yes, only seed of His own,…Seed!... None but Christ, would suffice,…God’s own; insatiable vengeance. After all, “Vengeance is Mine!,”….says our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Today, we are promised,…the desires of God’s own heart. Why?... Because His Son, thru his unmatched obedience,…met; His Father’s desires!...

Yes, dear-reader,…only the Son; demonstrated a life, that pursued only,…His Father’s will; never once, did Jesus follow,…His own: heart’s-desire. Let’s not take this written-passage, out of context,…by forgetting that; your own mindset, plays a vital part in bringing,…all these truths: to their fruition. Where your mind goes, there also follows,…your acts!...

Also, the treasures you delight in the most,…are always found; deeply seeded, within your hearts. And, in this present-life,…we all must be; most careful of what we choose, to believe. Tell me, dear-reader,…what is our responsibility; when it comes to claiming, the very promises of our living-God?...

Do we truly, rejoice in our Creator?... And, are we really desiring to walk,…in obedience; to His only begotten?... Does the Son-of-God, hold first-place in your life?... Who of us, is willing to allow our Saviour,…to change our stony-hearts; and our aspects of our many ambitions?... Especially those, that don’t happen to fall within His Father’s,…will?...

Let us all remember, that when God doesn’t answer a prayer,…as you wished; it’s for a good reason. Can we really trust His Son, with our hopes and dreams?... Can we rest, in His Father?... Are we trusting in His timing, (and not, in ours); will you allow your aspirations, to be transformed,…to your Creator’s will, (and not, to your own will)…

It’s what His Son, daily demonstrated to all,…while He walked, this Earth; Jesus waited three (3) decades, before beginning His three-year,…public ministry. According to the example of God’s Son, “waiting”,…is one of the key-principles; of true Christian living. So, I ask you today,…is your busyness; such that you can’t, (“JUST,…WAIT,…A-MINUTE”)?...

Do your desires, align with God’s purpose and plan,…for your individual life?... He longs most, to give His Son’s-Followers,…abundant-blessings; and true fullness of Joy!... I’m not talking simply, happiness, (which is very conditional, based on certain circumstances and situations; always being ideal)… Ours, is a steadfast,…Joy!... Despite how our day, is going.

Friends, only when you surrender to His Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; will you begin to experience His Father’s-Best,…for your lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5310

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:33 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:34 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well.

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,
Your Friend

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:21 pm

“FOLLOWING,…MISGUIDED,…DESIRES”…

Almighty-God has always warned us against,…(“FOLLOWING,…MISGUIDED,…DESIRES”)!...

Yes, friends,…sinful-passions; lead to emptiness, suffering, disappointment and much,…much pain. Wise followers of Jesus, allow our Heavenly-Father,…to direct our yearnings; as we begin to adjust our mindset, accordingly.

Impure desires, which have been part of mankind’s fallen-state,…can truly be hard; to recognize ourselves. They often involve more subtle attitudes and behaviors, like hoping for a rival’s down-fall,…and/or despising anyone who represents,…authority!... (see, 2nd Peter 2:10).

Notice well, how our apostle Peter denotes in this quoted verse,…”the glorious-ones!”… Yes, friends,…Peter knew that; Jesus was the Son of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Two separate and Divine-Entities, Father and Son,…plural; and (Not) singularly addressed. Take a moment, don’t deprive yourself of true lasting knowledge,…and develop your wisdom; by spiritually-discerning all-things!...

Read this entire, (Chapter 2; of this 2nd letter written by our apostle, Peter). In verse, (1) Peter warns us that,…secretly; destructive heresies will be taught. Folks, we deny the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); who has ransomed us with His shed-blood,…when we place Him; in His Father’s-Shoes!... The Trinity-Doctrine is a man-made, fabricated-fable!...

In verse, (2) Peter declares that, many will follow their sensuality. Friends, there’s much sensationalism occurring within our local Churches,…today; and very little, (if any) teaching of the true,…Word-of-God!...

In verse, (3) Peter tells us that, in their greed,…they, (meaning our modern-day preachers and pastors, who stand behind their pompous-pulpits); will exploit you. Tell me, dear-reader,…how many times; within the same sermon, do they pass you the offering plate?... These very same false-prophets and teachers, already stand condemned. Yes, their appointed day of destruction,…does not tarry!...

Many are those, who have led us sheep,…astray; but we shall not continue idle, nor asleep,…concerning the things of our living-God; yes, I speak of He,…who sees: “all-things!”...

In verse, (4) even the Angels who have sinned,…are currently in chains; committed to the gloomy darkness of hell, until God’s appointed Judgment-Day!... Yes, we who strive in being righteous,…are daily tormented; over the lawless and lustful deeds, of others. Yes, we are tempted constantly,…by; what we see and hear, of those who surround us,…today!...(see, verse 8). Much like the personage of Lot, and his family were tempted,…by those who dwelled; in Sodom and Gomorrah!...

Millions, are those who indulge in the lust,…of defiling passions; these very same, despise the Divine-Authority of our Creator,…who presides over us: His Son’s-Followers!...(see, verse 10). In their misinterpretations and misunderstandings, these have become like irrational animals,…ravenous-wolves; in sheep’s-clothing!...

They will all be caught in their unawares, and be ultimately destroyed. Why?... Because they blaspheme about matters, of which they are most ignorant. Friends, the Rapture-Theory is another fabricated-hoax!... We shall pray, even for these,…who have insatiable eyes; for sin. Yes, pray dear brethren,…for those, who continue to entice; all the unsteady souls!...

The lost, continue to follow these supposed spiritual-leaders,…in error; their hearts have been trained, in greed. And, today they are known as,…”Accursed-Children!”…(see, verse 14). For them, the gloom of utter-darkness,…has been reserved. Speaking loud boasts of folly, they continue enticing even us,…who are barely escaping; their hypnotic-lifestyles!...(see, verses 17,18).

These supposed preachers, priests and pastors,…all promise us, freedom; but they themselves, live in chains,…as they teach: these,…(”doctrines-of-devils”)!… (see, verse 19). Remember always that, Jesus combatted the religious order of His day,…the most. The same remains true, even today. These dogs, only return to their own,…vomit!...

Yes, like the Sow,…returns to; wallow in the mire!... Amen. (see, verse 22).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:21 pm

“BELIEVE,…IN-THESE,…PROMISES!”…

We are to deny ourselves…(see, Titus 2: 11-12). But, we can’t overcome our desires, (especially those lustful ones); on our own. Submitting to our appointed guide, (The Holy-Spirit); is how we can gain the necessary wisdom, to overcome the weaknesses within our flesh!...

Our living-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); knows what we really and truly need most, even when our own cloudy judgments lead us astray. And, friends,…His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); understands fully, when we make real honest mistakes. So, don’t beat yourself up too much. Our Creator, through the earned merits of His only begotten,…looks deep; within our hearts, the most!...

He may allow the consequences of our ill-decisions, to play out in our lives,…but; He won’t shame His children, (defined as those, who follow in His Son’s foot-steps): for honest errors. Only our living-God, can turn a bad situation,…into; something ultimately good. Look at the end result of His willingness, to appoint His Son,…to take on; all of our blame!...

Folks, both Father and Son,…suffered much; all with the hope that, you will believe the gravity of our present,…fallen condition: and the extended Grace of your living-God!... Who of us, will rest in this,…Grace?... Will we commit ourselves to trusting our Mediator, and His Father’s responses,…as being; the best thing, for us?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

The Son, even today,…totally depends upon His Father’s-Grace!... Can we lead, such a life?... Only by surrendering to He, (who has Ransomed His Father’s Remnant people,…from an otherwise, eternal-damnation); could we ever expect to be recipients, of His Father’s promises!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:35 pm

“ALIGNING,…OUR,…DREAMS!”…

If you, (dear-reader and friends); could have anything in this world, what would it be?... Your answer will reveal a lot, about who you really are. What are the desires of your heart?... Is it, to delight in Almighty-God?...

There’s nothing wrong with desires, after all,…they motivate us; to achieve great-things. But, not all of our yearnings,…come from God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Take a moment today, to consider your aspirations and what they may say,…about who you; truly are?... Do you hope for a position of authority, in order to be in total control?...

Do you dream about wealth and fame?... Just remember that, only our living-God can meet the insatiable needs,…of our; fleshly-hearts. Are you afraid, to ask your Creator for what you want?... Don’t forget that, He tells us to approach His Throne,…with boldness and confidence. If your prayers aren’t being answered, then ask your Maker,…to help you conform; your desires to His will.

When we take matters into our own hands, He often sees this as a form of rebellion,…against His plans; for your personal life. And, usually there is a high-price to pay,…as the consequence. Dealing with our Heavenly-Father, (although He calls us, the apple of His eye); this doesn’t mean we can expect Him, to deliver whatever we want,…whenever: we want it!...

Folks, only when our dreams align with God’s own plans,…can our lives, then; begin to take shape. Yes, only then,…will our findings; be ultimately fulfilled!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:23 pm

“DON’T-FORGET,…GOD’S-LOVE!”…

Did you know that, the thoughts which preoccupy us,…are truly an accurate barometer; of the state of our relationship, with the very Son-of-God?... Where does prayer, fit into your daily schedule?... Are there any occasions, when you are alone with,…Jesus; and it’s just the two of you?... God’s Son, knew the importance of solitary-prayer!... Do you?...

He didn’t do anything, on His own initiative,…but instead; lived in total dependence upon His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; acted only on the instructions which His Father communicated to Him, daily. And, friends,…this two-way conversation; happened most, during Jesus’ solitary-praying!...

Millions, knowingly or not,…dishonor completely; this special time, between Father and Son,…when; they begin to believe that, they are two in the same,…entity. Then, later they seal their own ignorance,…by claiming that; it is us, yes we,…who are those ; who simply don’t understand. Friends, we gravely,…”err”; believing in the Trinity-Doctrine!...

Yes, this takes away and demerits the fondness that exist between,…Father and Son!... Let’s keep all-things in their proper perspective, and let’s stop believing all the spoon-fed-here-says,…taught; by the countless preachers today. Examine, research, study, knock, seek and ask. You too, will realize that,…there’s more to God’s-Word; than has been taught to you, by our Churches!...

Lucifer, his very name means,…”Great-Light!”… Yes, this once,…”Angel-of-Light”; since before our own beginnings,…was found: wanting. Yes, iniquity was present within this Angel-of-God!... How heart-broken, our living God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); must have been, that very instance He realized that Lucifer,…became: His biggest traitor!...

Yes, folks,…Power, Wisdom and Understanding; all power attributes indeed, which even the Angels have trouble in managing. How much more so, not true of us,…lower-ranking; humans?... This is why, fame and fortune destroys all big celebrities. We were designed, to serve,…and (Not); to be served. These were Jesus’ own words, and they certainly apply to all of us,…as well.

This Dark-One and his insurgents, are most powerful,…inside; the very Churches of humanity. Yes, folks,…their presence is strongest; inside our Faith communities. Let’s not forget that Scripture highlights, Jesus’ enemies as being those,…religious-leaders; of His day. Yes, friends,…the scribes; the Pharisees and Sadducees, were Jesus’ greatest enemy-combatants!...

And, nothing’s changed under our Sun!... Confusion and deception, are Satan’s best weaponry,…to date; still he influences our religious-leaders, causing them to erroneously preach,…doctrines-of-devils!... Division and much spiritual-stupor, is sown within the various denominational-groups,…of our Faith!...

This Devil’s work involves the teachings of, “escapism”; yes, friends,…many believe: in the Rapture-Theory!... I’m here to tell you, it’s a big-hoax. Misinterpreting and misunderstanding our Scripture, has been the thorn in our side,…deeply wedged; even between our very own brethren. Millions are being easily confused and led astray!...

All is being done, by this “Father-of-Lies!”… Friends, Satan is (Not) concerned in the least,…with the secular-sectors; of our local communities. He knows all too well, these very same remain,…completely lost; condemned as He himself is also, condemned. These I speak of, Satan will have as his company,…in the Abyss!...

It’s those, in our Churches,…that are his biggest; personal challenge and threat. Heaven forbid, they should know the real-truths. Meanwhile, the plan to keep this whole world deceived,…remains a success; as this Darkest-of-Entities, relentlessly rules the minds and hearts of all unsteady-souls. Deep roots-of-deception, have been sown,…and well anchored; at global levels!...

Yet, this Dark-Angel,…forgets that; his days are truly numbered. Yes, misery loves company. This miserable traitor, this imposter himself is appointed,…to perdition; don’t forget God’s-Love, for you,…all the while: dear-reader and friends!... Amen. Satan fulfills God’s will, in that thru this evil one’s deeds,…God ultimately determines; your own heart’s desire!... Which way, shall you lean?... This is why we are constantly tested, with countless trials!... It’s all to determine, where your heart,…lies.

What do you treasure most, dear-reader?... Remember always, that where your treasure is,…there also; your heart resides!... Amen. Are yours, worldly-physical-treasures?... Or are you, building treasures in the Spirit,…where neither rust nor moth; can destroy?... I pray that, the latter be most true,…of you!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:49 pm

“WHO’S-PROVIDING,…FOR-YOUR,…NAKEDNESS?”…

Jesus-of-Nazareth, was and still is,…our perfect example; of what it means to lead, a spirit-filled lifestyle. And, prayer played a vital role. Since we are to follow in His foot-steps, wouldn’t it make sense for us,…to meet with our Saviour; early each morning, before our busyness takes over?...

Who of us, will lay our concerns at His Feet,…seeking His guidance; becoming completely dependent, for whatever our new day,…holds. He intercedes for others, (who believe); why can’t He do the same, for you?... Jesus provides and protects, His Father’s chosen people. Are you, one of them?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Friends, although many things demand our time,…and attention; we really can’t afford to neglect, our private-praying. Folks, the fruit of prayer-less living,…is spiritual weakness; unmet needs, anxiety and ingratitude. Will you sit alone, with the Son-of-God?... Dear-reader, there’s a very real enemy,…stalking you; right now!..

He’s waiting for the ideal opportunity, to destroy you,…totally; ours is a spiritual-battle, to be taken most seriously. The Saviour of mankind, stands by our side. He’s there to help you prepare, for your daily skirmishes. Without Jesus, we cannot grow nor experience,…maturity; in our Faith!...

Only the Son-of-God, can make (“PROVISIONS,…FOR-OUR,…NAKEDNESS”)!... He won’t send His Father’s chosen, to war against our enemy,…Satan; without protection. So, let us stand strong,…in the face of adversity; let us overcome our temptations, to pursue ill-gotten-gains. Today, I challenge you to believe,…in He; who intercedes!... Amen.

Tell me, are you dressed for battle,…yet?

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:28 pm

“WHO-WILL-REVEAL,…THEIR-STONY-HEARTS?”…

In one way or another, we are all being sifted,…by the circumstances; that Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His perfect-Name), allows to come our way. Sifting, is never comfortable,…because; it exposes the chaff, in our personal lives!..
And, every bit of this chaff,…is destined for His unquenchable Fire!... Our Creator, (through His Mediator, Jesus); will go to any lengths, to uncover our debris, (yes, the very skeletons, so well hidden within our dark-closets): and consume it.

Will you expose, all that relates to your dark-side?... Today, is your opportunity to deal,…with all those; lurking-lies. Will you give His Father-in-Heaven, the opportunity to deal with you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

There are many spectacular victories, waiting just for you. Countless are the super-natural signs, surrounding us daily,…even the blind; can see them. As for the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); He’s not seeking,…your flatteries. No, sir!...

Unlike us, He resist giving-in to pride,…and He’s (Not); consumed with His own importance. His Father-in-Heaven, has appointed His only begotten,…to test our hearts and our minds; how are you, fairing,…dear-friends?...

Who of us, will freely reveal,…the inner-most parts; of our stony-hearts?... Remember that, Jesus holds His Father’s winnowing fork,…in one hand; and a rod-of-iron in the other,…upon: His return. He shall Save us, even from ourselves,…as we lend our spirit; to be sifted for His service. Discouraged believers often-times plow a crooked row, because they’re looking over their shoulder, (instead of being focused, on what’s in front and ahead)!...

Let us stop dwelling on past regrets, and peering around to see what pleasures,…await us; just around the next bend. Our field-of-Faith, looks like a disorganized mess. Distractions slow us down and any hope of spiritual-growth, is sluggish at best. When will we mature?... Friends, give-up whatever draws your attention,…away from our Heavenly-Father; and His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 pm

“ETERNITY,…BEGINS,…NOW!”…

Friends, know this truth,…and keep it locked; deep within your hearts. Believers who focus on past failures, and present distractions,…end up, all over the place; in their Christian walk-of-life. Peace and real joy are elusive and their prayers,…go unanswered; follow the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth) and in earnest,…He shall bring forth: much spiritual-fruit!...

(“ETERNITY,…BEGINS,…NOW”)!... God’s children, specifically refers to those who have trusted,…His Son; to be their Saviour!... This in itself, is a much smaller population,…than those; who even label themselves as, “Christians!”… But, did you know that,…even fewer people; could rightly be called, “Followers?”…

These are those, who passionately pursue Jesus’ will,…in all-things. Are you, (dear-reader and friends); a believer or a follower?... Trusting in the Son-of-God, is truly fundamental. But, doing so,…is the first-step; not the culmination of our Faith!... Yes, ours is a purposed life-long,…journey; following in Jesus’ foot-steps, honoring Him with our actions and speech,…and always increasing: in Biblical wisdom!...

But, in the end,…our truest destination; is the very Throne, of His God and Father!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Folks, a follower of Christ-Jesus,…is summed up, in the phrase; “complete-obedience”… It’s what the Son demonstrated, toward His Father!... And, so,…now; it’s what we demonstrate unto, His Son!...

We are all, inter-connected,…dear-friends; all the while, remaining uniquely proper and different. Yes, Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…each possessing; their own Honor and Glory!... Each, today are crowned,…triumphantly-victorious. Yes, as promised,…we too, shall receive our place; and our positioning, within this celestial-realm!...

Yes, folks,…our own, (“crown-of-glory”); awaits us!... Nothing’s easy, dear-reader. Otherwise, we would all be winners. True Christians, are those who prove their love,…for Jesus; by keeping His Word!...(see, John 14:23). When it comes to obeying His Father-in-Heaven, there are really only two (2) responses---“I will”---or---“I won’t”…

Remaining faithful, is the ticket. We proclaim our Saviour, in both,…blessings and calamities; and we even go, when we don’t like,…where He: is leading us. “Followers”, pursue Jesus,…because; we know that, our true rewards involve a deeper and more passionate,…relationship: with this Son-of-God!...

We’re not just waiting to spend eternity, with Jesus,…on our New-Earth, appointed; we realize that, (“ETERNITY,…BEGINS,…NOW”)!...

As we accompany Him, on His Father’s-Righteous-Path,…which has been set; before us. This is what’s meant by, coming to understand our calling. We are Faith’s own, bearers. Failures, are usually a direct result of an obstacle,…within our hearts; wrong attitudes tend to short-circuit our Faith!... As a result, the flow of God’s own Power, (through His Son, thereafter shed unto us); is hindered!...

And, hence,…we cannot; become the person that, Father and Son,…desire most of us: to be. So, let stop our excuses for why,…we should (Not) obey. Let’s once and for all, overcome these disruptive barriers,…that hinder; our spiritual potentials. Let’s pledge, no more excuses,…for disobedience!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:25 pm

“TODAY’S,…FAITH,…BARRIERS!”…

I want to share my thoughts, regarding the character of Moses,…found within the pages; of our Holy-Scriptures!... His, was a dramatic illustration of the disruptive potential,…found in our personal; (“BARRIERS,…OF,…FAITH”)!...

Moses, was called to one of the greatest missions,…in all of Scripture; yes, the future leader,…responded with excuses for why, he should not obey. Friends, excuses for disobedience haven’t changed much,…since Moses’ encounter with that Angel-of-God; up on that mountain-top. Yes, folks,…he tried to hide; the same (“FAITH,…BARRIERS”), that we today,…cite!...

Some examples of these are, poor-self-image, ignorance about our living-God,…self-doubt; feelings of inadequacy and fear-of-failures. Each time Moses protested that, God had asked the wrong person, (he being a slow-tongued shepherd, of slavery-lineage who murdered a man and became a fugitive); God would respond with a firm, persuasive rebuttal. Remember this, for you have even murdered in your past,…there’s still; real hope for you, to be used effectively,…by: our Creator!... Oh’, if only you would,…believe?...

The theme of God’s answers is something, all believers and followers of His Son,…Jesus; need to understand. Namely that, when we are called to serve,…our strength, our skills and wisdom; do (Not) matter. Rather, it is Almighty-God who does all the work,…through our own weaknesses; as well through His Son’s already accomplished merits, these last 2,000 years!...

Prior to that, through Angels, (His Messengers); as well, through all the prophets-of-old. Our Creator isn’t seeking out, the most qualified person for a particular job. But, instead,…calls men and women alike; who are willing to surrender themselves, to Him. Dear-reader, only when our Maker’s own strengths,…begins to work; through our personal weaknesses, can we then say that,…it’s obvious: only God could have achieved, the results!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:47 pm

“LET’S-TAKE-THIS,…FROM-THE-BEGINNING!”…

The city of Rome, in the days-of-old,…used their horrendous tactics, of crucifixion; as a brutal method for executing criminals. To Pontus-Pilate, (Judea’s governor),…it was a place; where an innocent man had died!...

As to the Pharisees and Sadducees, (on the other hand); these saw the Cross, as a way to eliminate a problem. It meant that, the radical Rabbi, (meaning, Jesus-of-Nazareth); was finally finished. And their all too important, pompous-positions of authority,…were no longer; threatened!...

In that culture, back in those days,…the Cross; represented shameful crime. Knowing the perfection of her Son’s life, and His identity as the Son-of-God,…Mary must have been certain; that all of this, was most undeserved!...

Yes, folks,….Jesus’ own identity; is being perverted and twisted, by the very same Pharisees and Sadducees,…of today. His mother knew, Jesus was God’s-Son!... Why then, has Satan so successfully deceived,…the masses; throughout the centuries?...

Who of you, thinks He is God?... And, who simply will take Jesus,…at His Word?... “My Father is Greater than I”…(Jesus, speaking).

Yet, I see it all,…as simply; the truest fulfillment of prophecy. Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…what does the Cross; mean to you?... Was it a place where a good man, lost his life?... Or, perhaps a place where a trouble-maker,…was finally eliminated?... Or, was it where,…the very Son-of-God; died to Save you and me?...

Jesus’ original message, has been misinterpreted and misunderstood,…as well, adulterated; religious doctrines-of-devils, have sprouted from the mouths,…of those; who crucified Jesus, even from the very beginning!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:09 pm

“WE’RE--SEEING,…EVEN,…THE-UNSEEN!”…

The meaning of the Cross, was experienced first-hand,…by Barabbas; the notorious prisoner who was condemned to die. God’s innocent Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); was substituted for him, giving this criminal,…his freedom!...

Like Barabbas, we’ve had our death-sentence,…pardoned; and though we remain, most unworthy,…we, (who believe and follow Jesus); have been set-free, in His Name!... Today, His Cross is symbolic of freedom and eternal-life, to all who believe,…despite being; most underserving!...

Who of us, hasn’t run hot and cold,…in our allegiance?... Yet, now that we’ve learned to discern the secrets,…of dealing with our trials; we shall face them, courageously. Folks, ours is an unmistakable call from,…Almighty-God!...(His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah His Excellent-Name). None-the-less, we are often-times intimidated.

We are those, who shall plead with the Son-of-God,…repeatedly; as He will clear our fogged vision, and soften our stony-hearts. No more heaping, ingratitude to our fearless-leader,…please. In spite of all our opposition, we keep returning to this place,…the very foot, of His Cross; where it is here, that we achieve,…His Father’s truest purpose: that of being called finally,…“Children-of-God!”…

Why?... Because we exercise a steadfast Faith, in His Son’s already accomplished deeds. Yes, we are those who,…endure and are seen by others; as possessing the ability to view He,…who, even Himself: remains today, very much unseen!...

With a stack of trials ahead of us, and despite more to come,…we are those; who lead even the defiant and unruly ones. Yes, we are those you’ll find,…moving always forward; as we remain well aware, of the fact that,…we are walking: in the very presence of His Father!...(Who, presides in Heaven).

The Son has pledged to be with us, (His Followers); every step of the Way!... And, so today,…I fix my focus; on that promise and on the very One,…who: made it. He has given me, the necessary wisdom to trust fully,…in His eternal God and Father; yes, our living-God is our Sovereign of this known Universe,…who through His Son: will guard my way and bring me, many victories over my future trials!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:47 pm

“SATAN-IS-SENTENCED,…TO-PERDITION!”…

There are three (3) questions, everyone needs to know how to answer,…correctly. First, who is the one true and living-God?... Answer: Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer, (is His Excellent-Name).

Secondly, can we have a relationship,…with this living-God?... Answer: This is only possible, if you believe in your heart and mind,…that His only begotten Son; still intercedes for you,…making possible: this personal relationship!...

And, thirdly,…What is He like?... Answer: He is like the Son, who unequivocally personifies His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, friends,…like Father; like Son!... But, I speak figuratively and spiritually. Whereas the entire world, has erroneously tagged them both,…as being; two in the same, personage!...

Let’s get this right, even if you continue to gravely “err”,…in all other matters; there’s only one, “Most-High-God!”…

And, there is no other,…like Him. As for His Son, well He stands today,…at His Father’s: right-hand. Yes, folks,….this is a celestial-positioning; of great-power. Exalted He remains, as a direct result of His exemplary Obedience,…toward fulfilling; His Father’s will. Jesus, stands second,…only; to His own God and Father!... Yes, Jesus has been promised,…David’s-Throne; and He shall preside over His Father’s remnant-people, as our appointed King: but, ruling from David’s-Throne!...

Jesus, does (Not) occupy,…His Father’s-Throne; He is (Not) God, Himself!... The Trinity-Doctrine, since its original inception,…(going back to the early Roman era); yes, this Roman-Catholic-Church collectively along with other pagan sectors,…began embracing, Jesus’ teachings: after all, they witnessed first-hand,…the Son-of-God, and His works!...

Yes, friends,…these Romans; they couldn’t defeat Jesus, so they joined Him,…by creating a religious-order: so strong that, even today they are unmatched,…globally. The Romans simply added Jesus, unto their already existing entourage of other gods. It was Roman Mythology at its best. Their beliefs were similar, in regards to teaching immortality!...

Their pagan-gods, were immortal. And, our Jesus,…stands also; immortal. It was an easy transition, for the ruler,…”Constantine”; to embrace Christianity!... This won the favor of the masses, making it much easier for him,…to govern; over the various regions, which he,…with the passing of time: conquered!...

Countless other “knock-offs”, followed behind these Romans,…even to this day; the very Spirit-of-Stupor, is the only common denominator,…between the various denominational-groups; even within our brethren in Faith!... Our ever-present division is deeply rooted, as their pompous-principles have them identifying each other,…with man-made titles; rather than agreeing in Unity, as One-in-Vision, One-in-Cause,…and One-in-Love!...

These very same, enjoy calling themselves first,…Baptist, Methodist, Catholics, Jehovah’s Witnesses; etc., etc., etc… Yes, Satan’s best work yet,…seen most; right inside the Churches of this world. These are (Not), part of the original,…“Church-of-Christ!”... They are all part, of Worldly-Churches,…who are the lost!...

All being led, by him who,…once, was even considered; to be an,…”Angel-of-Light!”… Yes, Lucifer himself,…continues to lead; all well intended folks, into fabricated-fables. Yes, this Father-of-lies,…has managed to wedge himself firmly; between humanity and its Creator!...

Easily confusing the masses and leading them all astray, this Dark-One forgets one thing. His days are indeed numbered, as he himself stands-sentenced,…to perdition!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com