Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:26 pm

“THIS-IS-TRUE,…FROM-DAY-ONE”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”My heart aches, when I see the brokenness,…of many people in our nation; today. It’s most obvious to me, that they lack,…respect for each other; mainly because they themselves,…have (Not) received: respect, themselves. Father, heal our wounds!... Draw us, to Your Son, (Jesus),…for the healing necessary!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Satisfy our spirits, with the adventure,…of loving You. Teach us, how to deal with ourselves,…in respectful ways; and to hold, one another,…accountable; for being respectful, in return. May Your words-of-wisdom, find a true resting place,…in our hearts; and lead us all, to kind and caring,…behaviors!”… Amen.

Folks, may we (The Faithful-Believers),…embrace the concept; of individual dignity, and begin to make a real difference,…not only with our loved-ones; but with whomever we meet,…also. I only ask, (dear-reader and friends); that you would be, rich in acts-of-kindness,…that reflect your great love: for our Saviour!... Be devoted to one another, in love. Honor one another, above yourselves!...(see, Romans 12:10 ).

Yes, let’s be like-minded (unto Christ’s mind); be sympathetic, be compassionate and humble!...(read, 1st Peter 3:8 ). And, remember always,…that the way; His Father-in-Heaven, makes for us,…is indeed His Way: and (Not),…ours!... Jehovah and/or Yahweh, (His Name); our Creator, shall counsel us,…with His Loving eye on you: as He’s done with His only begotten Son!...

Yes, folks,…(“THIS-IS-TRUE,…FROM-DAY-ONE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5475

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
15894603_989159041216383_7233651028629397867_n.jpg
15894603_989159041216383_7233651028629397867_n.jpg (8.23 KiB) Viewed 822 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:39 pm

“DEVILISH,…DEEDS,…ONLY-DIVIDE!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); what are children, if not an extension of who we ourselves,…are?... Are they not, a true reflection of we,…their parents?... And, of what we want them,…to become?...

Well, the same holds most true,…of Jesus!... Yes, the Son-of-God,…indeed, mirrors perfectly; His Father-in-Heaven!... In every perfect Way, this only begotten Son of our living-God,…Advocates; His Father’s Plan!...

A Divine-Plan, that involves our eternal tomorrow. The Son was invoked, highly-favored, (as was His Earthly mother); and empowered, to fulfill an arduous and unmatched task,…horrendous, in nature: He, (Jesus), was to sacrifice Himself,…for our sake!...

Don’t question me, question God,…why this had to be; it’s the Father’s own criteria and set-forth terms, that determined His Son to be that,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… We know that there’s life, in the blood. And, perhaps by the shedding of innocent-blood,…God justifies; the pardoning of our putrid and defiled, state-of-affairs!...

It’s God’s own reasoning, which is much higher than our own. There are indeed, lessons to be learned,…in the loss; of dear and valuable items, possessions and/or individuals. There’s a lesson of great-worth, behind the concept of sacrificing,…to later; gain the better-good.

Yet, millions skip this part,…ignorantly calling, Jesus; God, Himself!... They fail to realize the pain and suffering, that Father and Son,…both went thru; to make this ordeal,…manifest. Never had they been, separated. Until that dreadful day, on Calvary. For six (6) hours, The Father separated Himself, from His Son!...

“My God, My God,…why have You; forsaken Me?”… (Jesus, speaking)…

Folks, open your spiritual and God-given senses. Jesus cannot speak, in terms of being separate from His God and Father-in-Heaven,…and it (Not); be most true. Otherwise, the Bible is a complete hoax. Otherwise, God is not the God,…we believe; and take Him, to be!...

The written pages of our Bible, identify our “Most-High-God”,…as being; the only One, in existence. And, that all-things, (known and unknown, to us all); are under His, total and complete,…”subjection!”…

Such, was the position of the Son,…when He spoke; of His Father-in-Heaven!... “Only, My Father is Good!”... This is an emphatically correct statement, directly out of the mouth of God’s own Son!...

“If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… Folks, this is figurative-speech,…used by Jesus; notice well, the statement starts with the word,…(“If”)…

If you would understand Jesus, then maybe you could see the forest,…simply because; the trees, are no longer obstructing your spiritual-clarity… Amen.

The very word of, (“If”); happens to fall in the center of the word,…(“LIFE”)!...

What a coincidence,…or is it?... Jesus, was identifying the fact, (with the last mentioned quotation); that since He, represented His Father in every possible way,…then, the disciples could reduce that; they also are seeing, the Father’s-Plan materializing: before their very eyes. Yes, manifested in the form of a Man. Yes, a directly commissioned Son,…to bring-forth; the gospel message about His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Jesus, never once said,…it was His Kingdom!... It was always, about His Father’s-Kingdom!... Jesus, shall soon preside over David’s-throne,…ruling over; His Father’s chosen remnant people. Hence, the 1,000 year reign. During this period of time, the Son shall further instruct, teach, and finely-hone all of our spiritual-understanding!...

There-after, Jesus will relinquish back to His God and Father,…this chosen people; only after purging-out, any and all remaining impurities regarding our inner-thoughts, beliefs and conduct. Friends, there needs to be achieved a complete sense of Holiness,…about us; before we could ever think, to stand in the actual presence of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name).

“The Father and I, are One”… Again, this is a metaphoric statement. Yes, they are One-in-vision,…One-in-cause and One-in-Love!... Both, Father and Son,…wanting most; that we all come to an earnest repentance, and receive this free-gift of Salvation!...

One, indeed!... But, in the Spirit-of-things!... And, (Not),…in a “de-facto”: manner!...

I pray that you all, come to clearly see,…the simplicity of Christ!... And, that He not become your stumbling-block,…as the Devil; has so successfully managed, to make Jesus out to be. This Dark-One, has his strongest presence,…right inside; the very Churches of our communities…

Yes, we are to worship and reverence Jesus,…but; not as our God!... We are to see Him, clearly as our Kinsman-Redeemer,…God’s appointed Mediator; for mankind!... Amen.

Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing, standing behind their pompous-pulpits,…all preaching; nothing but, what their seminary buddies-of-old,…have so cleverly taught: all throughout the ages… False “doctrines-of-devils”… Our apostle Paul, warred against these,…from the very beginning; as the early Church-of-Christ, was being founded!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
15825912_989159967882957_5740171593436824774_n.jpg
15825912_989159967882957_5740171593436824774_n.jpg (8.39 KiB) Viewed 813 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…RICH-EXAMPLE”…

Few men have had greater impact, on this World. Revered by many, Abraham,...I describe as;”A Giant in our Holy-Scriptures” and as,…”A towering example of Faith”. Our Bible calls him “The father of all those,…having Faith!”….(please read, Romans 4:11).

Why is Abraham so highly,…regarded?... For one thing, Abraham has the distinction of being the only person,...whom our Bible; directly refers to as, ”God’s-Friend!”….(read 2nd. Chronicles 20:7; Isaiah 41;8; James 2:23).

In other ways, however,…Abraham was an ordinary person; much like us. He faced many of the same struggles that we do,...and he met them; successfully. He grew-up in, ”Ur”; a large and prosperous city. It was also steeped,…in idol worship!...

Abraham’s father, ”Terah”,…may have been among those; who worshipped various idols…(read Joshua 24:2). Yet,…Abraham chose to direct his worship; solely, to our Living God (Jehovah), rather than to the life-less idols,…of other gods!...

When Almighty God, ”The Examiner” of hearts, observed Abraham; He saw something good, in this man and God helped to,...make the good: grow!....(read Proverbs 17:3; 2nd Chronicles 16:9).

Abraham lived a full and exciting life, one that was often challenging,...but never; meaningless. Our Creator, directed Abraham to leave the land of his birth,...and head-out; to a land, that his Maker would show him. Abraham and Sarah (his wife),…obeyed; without knowing all the details!...

Eventually, they came to dwell in tents,...in the land of Canaan; living as so-journers, for the rest of their lives…(read Acts 7:2,3; Hebrews 11:8,9,13). Abraham, was a pivotal character,...in our Bible history!....

In its first ten (10) chapters, our Bible Book-of-Genesis,...recounts the life histories; of several men of Faith, including Abel, Enoch, and Noah. Yet, it devotes most of the next 15 chapters to the life,…of one man; Abraham!....

As I contemplate, upon this special man,...I envision Abraham; standing outside, in the stillness of the evening. As he looks-up, at the bright starry Heavens,...he cannot help but think; of God’s-Promise that, his off-spring will become,...as numerous as: those luminaries!....(read Genesis 15:5).

To Abraham, the stars are a visible reminder,…of; God’s-Promise!... They are also, a guarantee. After all, if God has the Power to create the vast Universe,…and everything in it; can He not also enable Abraham, and Sarah,…to: have a child?...(despite, her being barren).

Such, is the nature of a True believer’s,…Faith. Abraham,…is far more than a religious or historical figure; from our distant past. To this day, his story,…lives; providing,…(“A-RICH,…EXAMPLE”),…for all of us: to imitate!....(read Hebrews 11:8-10,17-19).

I believe, his best known quality; was, his Faith!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg
10338287_776782629120693_6565025979571991814_n.jpg (13.54 KiB) Viewed 806 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:20 pm

“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY”…

The best gifts presented to us, are (Not) perfect,…or expensive; or even, elaborate. We prize most, those gifts given,…from; a heart-of-love. These gifts do, exactly what the giver,…intends; they touch our hearts!...(and leave, an enduring memory).

Psychologists and counselors, are well aware,…that we all think; feel and act out, our lives,…based on our core-beliefs. For some, the driving core-belief,…is that; everything they attempt, must be perfect,…or they are (Not): a worth-while and valuable person.

If they are (Not) perfect, in their minds,…they believe themselves to be; rejected by those, who surround them. Could perfectionism, be about fear?... Perfectionism, is the voice of the,…oppressor. Individuals, seeking perfection in themselves,…and others; suffer gut-wrenching oppression, as they live daily,…in fear: of failure and ultimately, of rejection!...

Perfectionists, have a sense of security,…and relief; as they pull-off, blissful moments of,…faultlessness. But, this never lasts. Unable to keep-up, the appearance of perfection,…these very same, slide-into-despair; the very moment they become aware, of their human-flaws,…and limitations. Folks, the quest for (“PERFECTION,…KILLS,…AUTHENTICITY”)!...

Hiding who we are, tends to be the only way,…we can deal with; our blemishes. It also, sets us up,…for eating disorders; as we try to replicate, the image of perfection,…that exist only: within our feeble minds. Just take a good-look, around you,…and tell me; how many people you see, daily,…: that are obese?... (Not just fat, but more than 30 lbs., over-weight)…

If I lose you, as my reader and friend,…at this point; then, at least you felt,…for an instance: the Power of the Holy-Spirit, as He convicts you of this truth!...

Perfectionists, wreak-havoc on relationships,…as their demands; on each of us, increase. Love, is lost!... Oh’, the misery of (Not) being able,…to offer simple and imperfect-gifts; from a “heart-of-love”,…to the people and our Creator: whom we adore!...

Dear-reader and friends, it is very possible,…to get so mired; in the details of doing things, perfectly,…that we begin, to lose sight-of: the weightier-issues, of this present-life. Yes, virtues like justice, mercy and faithfulness!... God knows, we are (Not),…perfect; I know, I am (Not),…perfect. Our bond (between God and humans), only requires that,…God, be perfect; and we be,…His children!...

My living-God, has never rejected me,…when I have approached Him; (while carrying a wobbly-tray, of imperfect-works, that were done,…out of a heart: filled with my Love)!... All the contrary, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name), He swings-open the door,…and receives my offerings; (of service-to-Him); as any, truly loving Father,…would. And, I Love Him,…for that!...

I pray,…that; “My reading-audience, will (Not) fall prey,…to the secular and sometimes Christian, false-belief; of,…perfectionism!”… Amen.

I pray,…that; “We all, (The Followers of His Son, Jesus); will be able to serve His Father-in-Heaven, with hearts full-of-love,…free from fear: and most confident of His, welcome!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15895071_989200044545616_4515351299066231765_n.jpg
15895071_989200044545616_4515351299066231765_n.jpg (133.27 KiB) Viewed 805 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 pm

“SOARING,…ON,…WINGS-OF-EAGLES”…

“May the God of all hope, fill you (dear-reader and friends), with His Joy,…and His peace; as you trust in His Son (Jesus). May this trust, overflow,…by; the Power of the Holy-Spirit!”... Amen.

Yes, folks,…ours; is a barefoot-hope. One, that makes us act,…in Faith; on the promises, of Almighty-God!... There’s much hope, in our future. Hope, that the Son-of-God,…will always; be with us, even in our struggles. Yes, ours is a hope,…for; forgiveness and divine intervention. Hope, for the healing of,…broken relationships. Hope, that Jesus is returning,…to; right the wrongs, of our present world!...

We (The Faithful-Believers), trust His Father-in-Heaven!... As He fills, we shall,…overflow!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for the joyful hope,…I have seen; in my reading-audience. Please, preserve that “Spirit-of-Hope”,…within them. Father, we dance for joy,…as we; think of Your promises. Let us all, turn to Your written Word,…and; find reason to have Faith, once again. Remind us, of Your Son’s Love,…and care. Father, help us to trust You,…so You; can fill us, with eternal-hopes!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Guide us, in Your Father’s-Truths!... Teach us, about our Salvation!... Our truest-hope, lies in Your shed and atoning-blood. Renew our strength, so we may (“SOAR,…ON,…WINGS-OF-EAGLES”),…run and not grow, weary; yes, so we can walk and never,…faint!”… Amen.

And, so,…our praise; shall go today, to the God and the Father,…of our Lord: Christ-Jesus!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
12417838_776829645782658_4217153170464852016_n.jpg
12417838_776829645782658_4217153170464852016_n.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 804 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:00 pm

“CONTENT,…AND,…CONFORMED”…

Stand for God,...even if opposed;
Well-meaning friends,…never mean no harm:
With respectful manners,…we compose!...

I trust my,…Maker’s-Promise;
He provides,…for us, for those:
Placing Faith,…in Him.
Centering lives,…with our pose!....

Receiving,…spiritual-things;
My life,…becomes simpler.
Jesus, His Son,…helps me;
Feeling blessed,…and tremendously Free!....

This freedom,…difficult to word;
Instead, giving,…priority to worship.
Jesus there,…to support me;
No longer afraid,…with this Friendship!...

Free from,…pride and arrogance;
Appreciating all,…who excel.
One way or,…another;
Listening to Him,…very well…

Willing,…to perform;
Lowly tasks,…in His behalf.
Truly humble,…I am glad;
Serving others,…(“CONTENT,…AND,…CONFORMED”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15027815_953564731442481_8978089424758179773_n.jpg
15027815_953564731442481_8978089424758179773_n.jpg (7.44 KiB) Viewed 804 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

“APPEALING,…TO,…YOU”…

Variety in denominations cannot, be of God. Who, desires unity among (His Faithful),…without; compromising His Truth. It is necessary today, therefore,...for us (His disciples); followers of His Son (Jesus) to search,...for the Truth: among so much,…confusion!...

Unfortunately, some sincere believers,…feel that, such a search; is relatively unimportant, because we are all,…One: in Christ-Jesus!... Others feel that, it is divisive and sectarian. But, a careful reading of our Holy Scriptures (in both Testaments),...makes it clear; that these are (Not) unimportant details but, Truths,…dear: to God’s-Heart. Although, this remains hidden to many!...

Is it not possible, to get back to the simple,…New-Testament pattern; and put it into practice?... I believe,…it is. The Churches of God should be One, linked together,...in a Divine-Unity; and kept together, by means of,…united elders!....

The call of God is, on us. The Spirit of God, is moving and we must obey. Let us come, into being again; in the fellowship of the Son (Jesus),…of God. By God’s-Gracious help, we will continue; beyond this day. Bearing witness to the whole,…of God’s-Truth!...

And in particular, to this important subject,…of God indwelling, among mankind; in the Spirit!... I firmly believe, in the Spiritual-House of God,…as seen; in the New-Testament. (I-APPEAL,…TO,…YOU),…to write to me; if it is your longing, to be found,…where God dwells: among His people, by, in and thru,…His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Let us all, continue worshiping and serving,…according to His Son’s; clear pattern!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg
12417961_778779675587655_3518379327894444803_n.jpg (30.1 KiB) Viewed 803 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 pm

“LET’S,…DO,…THIS”…

Folks, why is it,…that; we all live, in a “cut-flower”,…civilization?... We tend to sever things, from their life-source,…and then; expect them to flourish. And, the same is true,…when we cut ourselves; from Almighty-God,…and then later, are completely dismayed: when our personal lives, begin to wilt and fade!...

Too often, we wait for others,…to come along; and nourish us. We hope, that someone else,…will; strengthen us. We blame others, for our lack-of-joy,…or; our straight condition. We are starving and thirsty, and sit like beggars,…waiting; for crumbs. We cut ourselves off, the very things,…that; would give us peace, and joy: things like, worship, study of God’s-Word, prayer,…community and nature. Our souls’ health and welfare, are too important,…to out-source!...

The care and feeding, of our spirit,…is; our own responsibility. Learn to strengthen yourself, in the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus)!... And, keep His Father’s-Word,…close; when you need it, the most.

“May you, (dear-reader and friends), take responsibility for your own, spiritual-growth,…and; intentionally strengthen yourself, in the Son-of-God!”… Amen.

Father-in-Heaven,…”Forgive me, for all the times,…that, I have cut myself off; from Your Son, and the life and peace,…You only: can offer me. Today, I will fully grasp,…the concept; of coming to You, every time I am distressed,…or hurting!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
10553575_778779678920988_3834609659817259465_n.jpg
10553575_778779678920988_3834609659817259465_n.jpg (22.25 KiB) Viewed 802 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:51 pm

“THIS-IS,…MY-MEANINGFUL,…EXISTENCE”…

Never does the human soul, appear so strong and noble,…as when; it fore-goes revenge and dares to forgive, all injuries.

Creator God,…”It’s so easy, for us to condemn others,…before we give a thought; to the pain lodged, in their hearts. May I study, Your Son (Jesus),…and how truthful, and merciful; He was (and still remains), at all times. You, Father-in-Heaven,…have forgiven me; (a wretched-sinner),…so many times. I pray, that You bind-up the wounds,…of all those who; have hurt us, in our past. I pray, for the people,…whom I myself; have hurt, that they would extend,…their forgiveness: towards me!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”I pray, for all of my reading-audience,…who will inevitably face hurts; and injuries. May they be, quick to forgive,…and wise enough; to hold others, accountable. May they know, when to provide boundaries,…to prevent further damage. Sweet-Jesus, blend together in their lives,…that mixture; of truth and Your Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks, this world is filled,…with hurting people; who go on, to hurt others. May you finally realize that, without Jesus-of-Nazareth in your corner,…none of our wounds; will ever heal. Yes, friends,…give it time; there is much healing, for your hurts. Find a trusted friend and/or counselor. Allow someone, to care for you. And, move forward in this process of healing!...

Writing, has been my personal healing-balm,…and today; after 16 diligent years, of serious and intense Bible-Study,…sitting-down with various, Christian-Denominational groups; I stand most convicted, yes more than ever,…that: this is my true calling. Yes, folks,…to be a servant; of all whom, my Lord (Jesus),…places; at cross-roads in my life’s path. This is my new-found purpose, for living. Through my devotional-passages, I have found a truly meaningful-existence!... Praise-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15894547_989185734547047_4989613230248295239_n.jpg
15894547_989185734547047_4989613230248295239_n.jpg (8.82 KiB) Viewed 801 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:03 pm

“OUR-TOMORROW,…IS,…AT-STAKE!”…

Dear-reader and friends, as you continue to excel in our Faith,…in speech and in spiritual knowledge; in all earnestness, demonstrate God’s-Love to one another. See, that you excel in this act,…called, Grace; also. So, that,…although we are spiritually rich; by our daily conduct and character, others may also become,…mighty: with good-works!...

May your readiness, in desiring this,…be matched; by your completing, this task. Yes, may your spiritual wisdom,…abound; supplying the needs of those, who surround you each and every day. Today, I come to you,…of my own accord; knowing all too well, that as we strive daily,…in ushering the lost, the pagan and even the undecided; we shall have, no lack,…when entering: our Lord’s-Sheepfold!...

Show your good-will, all for the Glory of our Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name). For, His is truly,…a generous-gift; administered by the earned merits, of His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

Yes, folks,….we are those; who aim for what is honorable, not only in our Lord’s sight,…but, also: in the sight of mankind. The Glory of Christ-Jesus, are the Churches, (His many membered body); so, partner with your Saviour,…as fellow-workers: for the benefit of His Father’-Kingdom!...

Give proof of your love, for our living-God,…and boast only; in the sacrifices of His Son!... Let your zeal, stir-up the masses. May your devotion, not prove to be empty,…in these matters; because our eternal tomorrow, is very much at stake!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
16143299_999066936892260_3464209625656705079_n.jpg
16143299_999066936892260_3464209625656705079_n.jpg (15.58 KiB) Viewed 794 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:27 pm

“OUR-SUBMISSION,…COMES,…FROM-CONFESSIONS!”…

Today, I see it necessary,…to urge you, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); remember to sow, bountifully. Each one of you, give of yourselves, (not just monetarily); as you have decided, in your heart. Never, reluctantly or under compulsion. For, our Creator truly loves,…a cheerful-giver!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 9:7).

Yes, we are those,…who; abound in every good-work. Thru the Son-of-God, we possess all sufficiency,…in all-things; and at all times…(verse, 8). Our righteousness shall endure, forever,…because; we distribute freely, unto the needy. Enriched we remain, in every way,…because; our generosity supplies the seeds, to other sowers,…ultimately producing: many thanksgivings to Almighty-God!...

(“OUR-SUBMISSION,…COMES,…FROM-CONFESSIONS”)!... Friends, it’s all about the gospel of,…Christ-Jesus!... Thanks be to our Maker, for His inexpressible gift,…of Salvation!... For, the weapons of our war-fare,…are not of the flesh; but, hold divine-power to destroy,…all physical strong-holds…(2nd Corinthians 10:4).

Yes, we are those,…who; destroy arguments and every lofty opinion, raised against the knowledge of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Name). We strive in taking every deep thought, captive to obeying only,…His Son, Jesus!...

Look at what is before your own eyes. Be confident, that you are one of God’s children. And, remind yourself daily,…that; you belong only, to His Son!... So, also,…am I… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:42 pm

It's because we are Blessed, that we make our presence known here at this wonderful medium we call the Internet...

But, my shared truths, often times are against the mainstream current of today's religious groups, I practice a Faith in the Son-of-God!...

Yet, we find ourselves divided even among our brethren, and so; I only pray, that everyone here visits my thread, and allow themselves the opportunity, to explore a new perspective: regarding an old "Subject-Matter!"... Amen.

Attachments
16473288_1006099252855695_5229005738384992926_n.jpg
16473288_1006099252855695_5229005738384992926_n.jpg (15.83 KiB) Viewed 781 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:00 pm

“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-US”…

Folks, life itself,…will bring many storms; for us all. And, we will occasionally,…be sucked-under; by their currents. When we surface, (and we shall), we will need,…someone; to cling to.

I pray, that; “You, dear-reader and friends,…will not cling to the things, of this present-age; which are so, fleeting. My prayer, is that,…you; will cling tightly, to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…so that; over the years, you will start to look,…more and more: like Him!”… Amen.

Please, don’t lose your courage,…and; hold-fast with perseverance. Yes, hold solidly,…to our hope; in Christ-Jesus!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God!... In this present-world, ever-changing,…we (Your Faithful-Followers); find ourselves, often looking for something solid,…and sure: to cling to. Lord, forgive us,…for all the times; we have thought, that holding-fast to success or money,…would bring us: satisfaction and security!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Creator of all-things!... Help us, (by, in, and thru Your Son), to learn how,…to truly embrace You; as we wrap our affection, around Your Son!... We pray, that we can indeed,…become good-examples for others to follow; wholeheartedly. May we all, grow to be,…more and more; like Your Son!”… Amen.

And, finally,…don’t let your hearts; be troubled. Do (Not) throw-away, your confidence,…for, it shall be; richly-rewarded. Only, as we persevere in His Father’s will,…shall we, thereafter; receive what God has promised!... Yes, friends,…(“A-CROWN,…OF-GLORY,…AWAITS-YOU”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15966288_994042044061416_7522515658675918283_n.jpg
15966288_994042044061416_7522515658675918283_n.jpg (14.14 KiB) Viewed 780 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:22 pm

“SURVIVING,…THE-STORMS,…OF-LIFE”…

Dear-reader and friends, never hold-on to anything,…tighter, than we would hold-on; to the Son-of-God!... I shall cling, only to Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His right-hand upholds me, as He (Jesus),…is Himself; upheld at His Father’s right-hand.

I for one, find my greatest satisfaction,…and delight; in our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name)… I today, shall attach my very,…heart and soul; to this “Giver-of-Life!”… This present world, offers us a variety,…of things; to which we, can cling. We can cling, to money,…as a source-of-security; though it can never,…Save us!...

We could cling, to success or our professions. Eventually, though,…even this; will become meaningless. (Just wait, till you cross the line of being over, 50 years old; employers are looking to discard you, because you’ve become in their eyes, a costly liability: rather than seeing you, as a priceless,…asset).

Sometimes, we glue ourselves,…to unhealthy relationships; because we want,…never to be found: alone. We cling, to appearances,…wanting to look flawless; in the eyes of others. We bond our hearts, to popularity or fame. Yet, in the end,…all of these things; are flimsy and temporary, at best. And, they never keep us,…afloat; for very long!...

All the contrary, clinging to Almighty-God,…never; disappoints. Wrapping my heart, around His Son,…brings me; much peace and satisfaction. Riveting my soul, to Jesus,…brings; true-security. Holding fast, to my Lord,…helps me to; (“SURVIVE,…THE-STORMS,…OF-LIFE”)!...

Yes, it’s very true,…folks; the tighter we cling-to-Jesus,…the more: like Him, we shall become!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
16142428_997067353758885_1943870088608069226_n.jpg
16142428_997067353758885_1943870088608069226_n.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 779 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 pm

“AWAKEN-FROM,…YOUR,…SPIRITUAL-STUPOR”…

Jehovah, God,…”Only You, know how our heart-ache,…because of the challenges; we face daily. We long for simpler lives, that will nurture us,…spiritually. Most of all, we long for a worldview,…that will give us; hope and courage,…in the face: of overwhelming opposition!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Son-of-God, help us to be skilled and ready,…to give our loved-ones; friends and acquaintances, an answer for the sincere hope,…that: dwells within us. Lord, Jesus,…You; promised that we would receive, another advocate (besides Yourself, upon Your ascent, back-up to Your Father-in-Heaven)... And, that this Holy-Spirit (which to this day, His Name is unknown; omitted by the very scribes that canonized our scriptures,…and is a separate entity, from that of Jesus and our living-God); yes this Spirit, would teach us many things. Thank You, Jesus,…for fulfilling Your promise; gifting us with this Holy-Spirit!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, I pray that,…”You be filled today, with real-truth. And, (Not) all the,…“spoon-fed here-say”; of today’s mainstream churches. The true-gospel of Jesus-Christ, is being altered and obscured,…ever so-slightly; with many “doctrines-of-devils”… Countless millions, today,…are erroneously being led to believe; that Jesus, is God,…Himself!...

Folks, this is Satan’s greatest deception,…at work; I pray, you don’t fall victim,…to: his snares!...

Pray, and earnestly seek the plain-truth. Jesus, was and always will be,…the only begotten; Son-of-God!... To say anything contrary, is to (Not) have the truth,…in you. Learn to spiritually-discern the difference, between literal and figurative speech. Always ask yourself, who is saying,…what?...

Then, proceed to keeping all that is being said,…in their proper context. Metaphoric statements, have kept millions,…completely duped; for centuries on end. It’s time for us all, (“TO-WAKE-UP,…FROM-OUR,…STATE-OF-SPIRITUAL-STUPOR”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
13094104_831937613605194_2057304662326648833_n.jpg
13094104_831937613605194_2057304662326648833_n.jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 778 times