Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:58 pm

“COME,…AND-TRAIN,…WITH-ME!”…

Let us consider, (dear-reader and friends), how we may spur,…one another, onward; toward Love and good-deeds. Let us draw near, to our living-God,…with; a sincere-heart, full of Faith!... By the shed and atoning-blood, of His only begotten Son,…Christ-Jesus; we, with much confidence,…approach: His Father-in-Heaven!... Our Most-High-God!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, is His Precious and Most Holy-Name).

Let us hold, unswervingly,…to the hope; we profess, because our Maker is Faithful. Our guilty conscience,…has been cleansed. Our hearts have been sprinkled, with the Son’s purity. We, (The Faithful-Believers), shall not give-up,…meeting together, (here within this wonderful website); as some others, are in the bad habit,…of doing!...

Let us, encourage one another,…and; all the more, as we witness the Day,…of: our Lord’s return, approaching. We, like our patriarch, “Abraham”,…live by; Faith, longing for things promised,…hoping and waiting: for our eternal-glory!... Our living-God, calls us to live,…like foreigners; like strangers and pilgrims, in an unknown land. And, so,…we; shall press through all these present, cultural challenges,…that; our nation is experiencing, while keeping a steadfast Faith,…in: our Father-in-Heaven!...

Folks, when the problems of this present-life,…cloud our vision; we have an opportunity, to learn to see,…our goal: with the eyes, of Faith!... Today, I urge you to,…run; with perseverance, this race (we call, life),…marked-out for us; fixing our eyes, on the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): the pioneer of our Faith!... We can finish, strong,…when; we focus on Christ!...

Let us, meanwhile,…not make light; of His Father’s discipline, and do not lose heart,…when He (Jehovah); rebukes you, because our Creator disciplines the one (male and/or female),…He Loves!... So, endure your hardship,…as discipline; Almighty-God, is treating you,…as: His children. For, what children are not disciplined,…by their father?...

Moreover, we have all had,…human fathers; who discipline us, and we respected them,…for it. How much more, should we submit,…to; the Father-of-Spirits, and live,…eternally?... Our living-God, disciplines us for our own,…good; in order that, we may share,…ultimately: in His Holiness!... No discipline, seems pleasant at the time,…but, is rather; quite painful. Later on, however,…it produces; a harvest of righteousness, and of peace,…for those: who have been trained, by it. And, so,…won’t you; (“COME,…AND-TRAIN,…WITH-ME?”)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5520

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 542 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:01 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

[email protected]

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5550

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 542 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:10 pm

“TEACH,…THIS,…TRUTH!”…

In times of trouble, remember this,…dear-reader and friends; Almighty-God, brought you here. It is, by His will that,…you and I; are where we are. He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Most Holy-Name); will always keep you, in His Love!... And, He will give you,…His Grace; in your trials, to behave as His child,…as you overcome: all of your challenges. In this truth, is where I find my,…complete rest. Our living-God, makes our trials,…a blessing; teaching us, (The Faithful-Believers), the very lessons He intends,…for you and me; to learn as He works, in us,…the necessary Grace: He means, to bestow!...

In His good-time (and, not in ours); God can bring us, out of our trials. Folks, we are here on Earth,…by; our Creator’s own appointment, in His keeping and under His training,…for: His time. We want the instant solution, the quick-fix,…but, some things; cannot be disposed of, so readily,…they: can only be, accepted. Our Maker, (through His Son, Jesus), will keep us,…by; His Love!... And, by His Bountiful-Grace,…we can rest; in Him!...

Just know this, that the testing of your Faith,…produces perseverance. So, let this perseverance,…finish its work; so that you may be mature and complete,…not: lacking anything…(see, James 1:2-4). I pray, you come to this Faith of ours,…developing a trust; in the Son-of-God!... We follow a Saviour, who is focused on His Father’s way of thinking,…and values. Jesus-of-Nazareth, is highly practical,…intensely candid and wisdom-oriented!...

I urge you today, (dear-friends), spread our issues,…before; the very Son-of-God!... Pray earnestly, acknowledging the Power of,…His Father-in-Heaven!... He, shall intervene over all your gloomy,…situations; in very powerful ways. Yes, folks,…our prayers; are like a child’s helpless cry, to a Father’s attentive ear. So, trust Him for whatever you are facing,…today. He hears our cry!...

Embed the Son’s message, regarding His Father’s-Love and Power,…in your minds; and in your souls. It is a powerful ministry of teaching, and of encouragement,…that; we share together, here within this wonderful website. The Power of our Heavenly-Father, exalts our spirits,…and; grants us, inner-peace. Therefore, as God’s chosen people,…clothe yourselves; with compassion. Forgive, as His Son’s,…shed and atoning-blood; forgives!...

And, over all these virtues,…”Put-on-Love!”… For, Love binds us all,…together; in perfect unity. Let the peace, of His Son’s heart (Christ-Jesus), rule in your stony-hearts. As members of His body, (The Church of Christ), we were called,…to peace. And, to be,…thankful. Let the message of Jesus, resonate well and dwell amongst you,…richly!... (“MY FATHER,…IS-GREATER,…THAN-I”)…

Won’t you, teach and admonish one another,…with; this wonderful truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
124902_th.gif
124902_th.gif (61.45 KiB) Viewed 541 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:27 pm

“WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM” / (FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS) / VOLUME IV

Hay mas locos que cuerdos y en el cuerdo mismo, hay mas locura,…que cordura. Aquel a quien, los dioses quieren destruir, primeramente,…los, enloquecen. El lujo, es danioso,…porque multiplica las necesidades de la vida; emplea el entendimiento humano, en cosas frivolas y de los vicios,…hace despreciable la virtud; que es la unica, que produce los verdaderos,…bienes y gustos!...

Contemplando al Mundo, se puede dudar de la mujer,…pero ya no es possible dudar, mas mirando la propia,…Madre. El Corazon de una Madre, es el unico capital del sentimiento,…que nunca quiebra, con el tiempo y ofrece toda; seguridad. Dios, perdona,…a los que le niegan; pero,…”Que Hara’ con los que cometen la maldad,…en su, Nombre?”…. La malicia bebe la mayor parte de su propio,…veneno. Los malvados, se burlan en publico,…de los hombres de bien; y en secreto, los respetan,…y aun envidean!....

El matrimonio, del Amor; como del vino,…el vinagre. La mujer perdona las infidelidades, pero no las olvida. El hombre, olvida las infidelidades,…pero, no las perdona. El matrimonio, debe combatir sin tregua y no ser un monstruo,…que devora todas sus costumbres. Hay algo mas vergonzoso, que la mujer,…que se vende?... Ese algo es, el hombre que prostituye,…su Alma; y hace de la mentira, un oficio sucio. Los verdaderos embusteros, son capaces de decir una verdad,…para afirmar, a continuacion; de decir,…una mentira. Asi como es pena, del mentiroso,…que cuando diga la verdad; no se le crea, asi es Gloria del bien acreditado,…el ser creido: cuando diga, mentira. Al mentiroso, convienele tener,…memoria!...

Miserable, es el estado de animo de aquel que,…tiene pocas cosas, que desear; y muchas que temer. Un miedo vigilante y previsor, es madre de la seguridad. Siempre se ha de conservar, el temor,…mas jamas; se debe demostrar. Donde hay temor, hay delito. Donde hay turbacion,…hay culpa. Teme, a quien,…te teme; aunque el sea, una mosca; y tu,…un, elefante. La moda, es el idolo, de la juventud; es la mas ruinosa, de todas las vanidades. Las personas, insignificantes,…siguen la moda; las presuntuosas, la exageran,…y las de buen gusto,…pactan, con ella!....

El Mundo, es una posada; y la muerte,…el final, del viaje. Muy sentida, es la muerte; cuando el padre, queda vivo. El que piensa continuamente en la muerte, no muere de repente. La muerte, no viene mas que,…una vez; pero se deja sentir, en todos los momentos,…de la vida. La muerte, es lo mismo que el nacimiento,…un misterio, de la naturaleza. Tantas veces, muere un hombre,…cada vez que, pierde; a los, suyos!...

Una virtuosa, tiene en el Corazon; una fibra de menos, o una de mas; que las otras mujeres; o es estupida, o es sublime. Una mujer bella, es un espejo brillantisimo; que se empanya, al menor soplo. Una mujer, sin ternura,…es una monstruosidad social; todavia mas que un hombre,…sin coraje. La mujer, es un monjar digno,…de dioses; cuando no la cocina,…el Diablo. La mujer, jamas se olvida,…de su sexo. La mujer, jamas se confunde,…entre lo que es hablar, con un Angel; a cambio, de un hombre. La musica, es el unico placer sensual,…que no es vicio. La musica, compone los animos descompuestos y alivia,…los trabajos que nacen, del Espiritu!....

Tu Amigo,

Izzy!...

Attachments
116797_th.gif
116797_th.gif (80.18 KiB) Viewed 541 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:34 pm

“LET’S-DISPEL,…ALL,…CONFUSION!”…

Some “Lions”, pose a genuine threat. Others,…are mere phantoms. Regardless, as followers of Christ-Jesus,…our confidence; is in the One, whose Voice and Deeds,…we: know and trust.

Heavenly-Father,…”We face many fears today. Help us, to trust Your Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth); with all of it. May we all, live (Not) in fear,…but; in Faith!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, it would be tragic,…if; we were to fail, to preserve this legacy,…of Faith: entrusted to us. Almighty-God, intends that every generation,…share with the next; His Mighty-Acts!... Let us remember, the days-of-old. Please know that, as we share our stories,…of how; we received Salvation, and the ways our Son-of-God has helped us,…face challenges: we encourage each other, and Honor His Father-in-Heaven!...

Don’t forget, ever,…that; what we can teach another person, today,…can indeed influence; our tomorrow’s world. Great, is our living-God!... And, most worthy He stands,…of our praise. His vastness, no one can,…fathom. His Son, commends the Father,…and; has taught us, of our Creator’s acts. Jesus, speaks of the Glorious-Splendor and Majesty,…of; His Heavenly Father, and His very own God!...

Why, would we (Not),…take the Son; at His Word?... Why, has it been,…that; for countless centuries now, the masses with their religious-rituals,…remain most “stupefied”: calling Jesus, still,…God, Himself?... Why?... Jesus-of-Nazareth, tells of the Power,…of; His Father’s awesome works. The Son, celebrates abundantly,…the Goodness; of His God, and His Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name): and does so, most Joyfully!...

Yet, mankind,…influenced by Satan; has managed to always pervert, the real-truth. The appointed scribes-of-old, ordained and mandated by their,…ruling kings; successfully twisted, ever-so-slightly,…the original written message. Folks, the Devil has always been,…in all the details; nothings’ changed, under our Sun!... Prayerfully and in earnest, study our Bible. Seek, the Holy-Spirit’s counsel and guidance. Find, the inconsistency evident,…displayed; both in the figurative as well as, in the literal-language it contains!...

Have your inner-thirst, be such that,…your studies; take you, beyond that one-hour per week,…on Wednesday night, church meetings. Have your hunger, go beyond being fed merely,…a verse or two; on Sunday’s worship. Ask your preachers, to share the depth and the width,…have them; cover at least, one entire chapter,…in that same one-hour, time span. Challenge your spiritual-leaders, drive them to their,…own; wits-end!...

Have them discern, who is saying,…what; and about, whom?... Pray for clarity, in your congregations. The light of our Lord (Jesus), will indeed (“DISPEL,…ALL,…CONFUSION”)!... Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... My Saviour, has convinced me,…that; “His Father in Heaven, is Greater than He!”… Now, it’s up to you,…to simply; believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 540 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 pm

“DON’T-STUMBLE,…OVER,…THIS-STONE”…

We all have been called, out of darkness,…into; Almighty-God’s Light!...(see, 1st Peter 2:9). And, until we do,…all that we will know; is to continue living, in the shadows of sin and death,…which: keep us separated, from our Creator!...(read, Ephesians 2:1-7). However, because of God’s Mercy (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); and because of His boundless Love, He has made a Way,…back unto Himself: for us (The Faithful-Believers), to escape this present spiritual-darkness!...

It’s through the death and Resurrection, of His only begotten Son,…our Lord and Saviour; Jesus-of-Nazareth!...(see, Colossians 1:13-14). Folks, Jesus is God’s Light,…for this fallen world. And, everyone who trusts the Son-of-God,…for their personal forgiveness; will receive eternal-life. Only, as we turn to the Saviour of mankind (Christ-Jesus); will we increasingly reflect, His Father’s Goodness and Truth!...

It was the Son’s only objective, in life (as He walked this Earth); and it should, be ours as well. For, only His Father-in-Heaven,…is truly; Good!... I know this to be most true, because Jesus (His Son),…has; taught me so. Dear-reader and friends, may we never forget,…to; lean into this Light. Yes, Salvation from sin,…means; moving from spiritual-darkness, to God’s Light!...

His Son, (Jesus), was created by God,…the very instance; God uttered the words, “Let there be Light!”… Is Jesus, (The Son-of-God); not still, the Light of this present world?... Of course, He is!... As we approach, this living “Stone”,…rejected by countless, throughout human history; (past, present and yet, future), but chosen by His Father,…and precious; to our Creator: (why, would we want to change this fact, by calling Jesus,…God, Himself?), let us reflect inwardly,…all-things, regarding God’s overall Plan!…

Yet, so many still erroneously make void,…the very terms; set-forth by our Divine-Maker, regarding our own Salvation,…the instance: we insert Jesus-of-Nazareth, into His Father’s role and shoes. Our sacrifices, acceptable to our living-God,…are; through Jesus, (His Son)!...

Yet, (“THIS-STONE,…HAS-BECOME,…A-STUMBLING-BLOCK”),…for many!...(1st. Peter 2:4-8). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

Attachments
327971_th.jpg
327971_th.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 539 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 pm

“LET’S-BEAR,…ONE-ANOTHER’S,…BURDENS!”…

Know this, our flesh continually fights against,…the Spirit; yes, they are opposed to each other. And, keep us, (Jesus’ Faithful Followers); from doing good!...(see, Galatians 5:17).

Some of the works of our flesh, are sexual immorality (this means, you “L.G.B.T.”, group); fits-of-anger, rivalries, divisions, drunkenness, orgies and impure thoughts. We have been forewarned, that those who practice these things,…will (Not); inherit the Kingdom-of-God!...(verses, 19,20,21).

In contrast, the fruit of the Spirit,…is Love; Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness and Faithfulness,…as well: Gentleness and Self-Control…(verses, 22-23). Our biggest challenge, (believe me, I know; because I myself struggle with these issues, daily); is to crucify our flesh, with its passions and desires!...(verse, 24).

May we continue to strive, with keeping in step,…alongside the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Let us attempt to restore those around us, caught in any transgression and do so,…in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourselves, lest you too,… be tempted!...(read, Galatians 6:1).

(“LET’S-BEAR,…ONE-ANOTHER’S,…BURDENS”)!... (verse, 2). Do not deceive yourselves, by thinking that you are something,…when, in fact; you are not, in the least…(verse, 3). Don’t be deceived, God is (Not),…mocked!... For, whatever you sow,…this too; you shall reap…(verse, 6-7).

And, let those who are being taught,…these deep-truths; share all-good-things, with the one who is teaching them!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
317406_th.gif
317406_th.gif (77.66 KiB) Viewed 538 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:33 pm

“WHO,…MADE,…GOD?”…

Friends, all-things are going to be united,…”by, in and thru”; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, it’s predestined to occur,…according to His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Yes, it is our Creator,…who works all-things; according to the counsel, of His own will. Folks, it’s always been about God’s will,…being performed; here on Earth, as it is in Heaven!...(see, Ephesians 1:10,11).

It’s what the Bible says, have you (dear-reader and friends); read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... The religious people, those who are the “die-hards”,…often-times; don’t even know why, they are,…who they are. These very same, (and you know, whom I’m singling-out); follow the customs of their parents and fore-fathers, all the while,…doubting: their own inner-most, beliefs!...

Just the other day, I was approached by a dear personal friend,…while I was posting; my devotional passages, here at my local library’s gracious facility. Although he’s receptive enough, to freely choose to read the topics which I write,…he, also; continually insists that, he will always remain,…a Catholic!...

In moments where, we walk together back home from this library location,…we often; share one another’s viewpoints, back and forth. My friend frequently asks most, this one question…(“WHO,…MADE,…GOD?”)…

Folks, here we have a 73 year old man,…raised Catholic all of his life; went twelve (12), to a private Catholic School,…and still today: attends weekly mass, at his local parish. Yet, he questions most,…God’s own existence; it’s obvious to me, that his early religious indoctrination,…served him: to no real, lasting value nor worth!...

In his heart, he realizes that we all need to fear God!... This is his favorite, declaration. But, at the end of the day,…he still questions; our Creator’s true purpose and existence. Whether there’s an even Higher-Power, than our living-God!... What he’s read, in his past in our Bible, (if he’s truly read, anything at all); doesn’t resonate nor seed itself, deep within his own heart and mind!...

Mankind’s greatest down-fall, occurred in that Paradise-Garden!... He wanted to be, just like God!... All-knowing!... Because of this burning desire, the first Man (Adam),…dared to disobey; his Maker!... Folks, no degree of higher-learning,…will ever really; satisfy mankind’s yearning, to be “all-knowing!”…

Even, if we knew the answer to the title of this written passage,…rest assured; we would generate, still more questions. Submitting to a higher-power, is not in the cards,…for most people; there comes a point in our maturing, spiritually,…where: we must yield and accept that, it’s not for us to know,…all-things!...

Otherwise, we, (your brethren in Faith); begin to question your own, loyalty to our exercised Faith!... Let’s remember one thing, that being,…Faith; it comes by hearing, not by seeing. And, hearing,…by the Word-of-God!... Let’s all guard-against becoming, just another,…”doubting-Thomas!”…

May we all remember, that to enter the Kingdom-of-God,…we must maintain, our minds; with the same level of innocence, as if we were,…mere children. So, let’s keep an open and earnest mind,…enough to know; that “humility” is most necessary. Yes, it’s our ticket to get us in,…tomorrow’s-eternal-gates!...

Keep your eyes on Jesus!... He led by example. His submissive posture, toward His God and Father-in-Heaven,…got Him, exalted; in the end. There’s much recompense, for you too,…dear-friends; remember, true Faith is exercised,…blindly; it is thru, “hearing”,…that we become: believers!...

And, finally,…without exercising this blind Faith; it will be impossible to ever please, your living-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
327845_th.jpg
327845_th.jpg (61.52 KiB) Viewed 537 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 pm

“LET’S-LET-GOD,…BE-HIMSELF,…SHALL-WE?”…

Friends, let us not grow weary of doing good,…for in due season; we will reap, if we don’t give-up…(see, Galatians 6:9). So, then,…as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone. And, especially to those,…who are of the household; of our Faith!...(verse, 10).

May God’s own Peace and Mercy, be upon you,…dear-reader and friends; and may the extended Grace, of our Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name), be with you always,…my brothers and sisters!...

We are apostles, (meaning, those sent-forth); of Christ-Jesus, by the will of His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Once again, please notice well,…how our apostle Paul; clearly denotes the distinction between Father and Son!...(read, Ephesians 1:2).

Again, for emphasis sake,…Paul states; “Blessed be the God and Father, of our Lord Jesus-Christ,…who, (meaning, God); has blessed us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers),…in Christ: with every spiritual-blessing, in the high-heavenly-places!”...(verse, 3).

It is because of our Creator’s Love, for humanity,…that we have been chosen; even before the very foundations, of this present world,…that we, (the believers); should become holy, (meaning, set-apart and sanctified, from the rest); and held blameless before, our Maker,…all: in Love!...(verse, 4).

Almighty-God, has predestined us, (His chosen Remnant-Class); for adoption, as sons and daughters,…”through”: Jesus-Christ!...(verse, 5). All of this, is according to the purpose of our Father’s will.

Yes, folks,…it is the will of our living-God; that “all-things”, be done,…(“By, In and Thru”): His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…

Friends, this can’t be any clearer,…to me; nowhere in our Holy-Scriptures, is the mention of merging these two entities,…as one, in the same person. So, (“LET’S-LET-GOD,…BE,…HIMSELF”),…shall we?...

And, let the Son,…continue to worship; His God and Father-in-Heaven!... And, may we humans,…meanwhile; continue to keep in step with Jesus’ example, always Glorifying our Creator,…in everything we do and/or say!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
122709_th.gif
122709_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 532 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:19 pm

"GRACE,...IS-OF,...GOD!"...

Today, we praise our Creator,…for His Glorious-Grace; with which He has blessed us,…”In, By and Thru”: His only begotten, Son!...(see, Ephesians 1:6). Yes, in Jesus,…we have Redemption; through the Son’s shed and atoning-blood!...(verse, 7).

Yes, friends,…this is our ticket; forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His Father’s-Grace!... Here’s an example of why, so many of you,…remain, stupefied; you fail to read, the wording in its proper context. Many, who read this verse,…misinterpret and misunderstand; they come to believe that, it is Jesus’ own Grace,…that’s being extended: to us!...

Folks, it’s time to mature spiritually. All-things, come from God!... His Son, came from God!... We, are also spirits,…currently housed; in fleshly-bodies. But, we also came from God!... “To be absent from the body, is to be present with our,…(God”)!… (Here, again,…the title of Lord; has been so interchanged, used freely to identify both Father and Son: it’s no wonder, believers are so mixed-up)…

In the original text found, the above quote reads,…”present with our Lord!”… I can see, where it can easily be misconstrued and interpreted,…to mean; Jesus!... Folks, we return to the very presence of God,…if for no other reason; to be judged, according to how we lived, our lives here on Earth… It’s in the spirit, that,…we return to God’s own presence. Later, after being resurrected from the dead,…will determine our final place and positioning.

Some of us, will graduate to spending the 1,000 year reign with Christ. If so, those present with Christ-Jesus,…shall occupy what’s termed in our Bible, as; incorruptible bodies, no longer subject to decaying nor death… Some, won’t make it there. Some, are assigned to perdition, some to that unquenchable hell-fire. A place where Lazarus, pleaded to Abraham to have the opportunity to report to his kinsmen,…to repent; otherwise they too, would end up in this desolate place,…a place of: much longing for living-water, even just a drop to wet these condemned,…souls!…

Grace, also comes from the Father,…whereas, the Son; much like us, (humans), is also a recipient of His Father’s-Grace!... It’s what resurrected Jesus, from among the dead!... The Mighty-Power of His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Folks, it’s all done by the hand of God!... Yes, dear-reader and friends,…(“GRACE,…IS-OF,…GOD”)!...

We have been lavished, with this Grace,…because of God’s own; wisdom and insight…(verse, 8). Keep spiritually-discerning, as you read line-by-line,…chapter-by-chapter,…yes, let’s keep; the very Word-of-God, in His own proper-perspective. Remember, always that,…these mysteries; have been made known to us, (His Son’-Faithful-Followers), according to God’s own purposes,…which He set-forth: “By, In and Thru”,…His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). (verse, 9)

Never forget, (“MY-FATHER,…IS-GREATER,…THAN-I”),…Jesus, speaking!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123626_th.gif
123626_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 531 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:19 pm

“GOD’S,…RIGHT-HAND,…MAN!”…

Friends, may the God of our Lord, (Jesus),…give you all; the spirit of wisdom and of revelation, regarding the necessary knowledge of who,…He, (meaning, God, Himself): truly is!...

Our apostle Paul, calls Him,…the Father of Glory!...(see, Ephesians 1:17). His Son, Jesus,…did everything; with the ultimate goal of Glorifying His God and Father-in-Heaven!... And, in keeping step with the Son,…our Lord and appointed Saviour; this too, should be our daily goal. Folks, there’s an immeasurable greatness,…of Power; toward us, who believe!...

And, it’s all according to the workings,…of God’s-Great-Might!...(verse, 19). It’s this very same Power, which God worked in Christ-Jesus, (His only begotten Son); when He raised Him, from among the dead. Today, the Son-of-God is seated at His God and Father’s,…right-hand; in the high-heavenly-places!...(verse, 20).

Notice well, that our apostle Paul,…does (Not) say; Jesus is God, nor that Jesus occupies God’s own Throne!... All the contrary, Jesus is,…(“GOD’S,…RIGHT-HAND,…MAN”)!...

It is God, who has richly recompensed His Son,…exalting Him; as a result of Jesus’ exemplary obedience, in fulfilling His Father’s will…(verse, 21).

Yes, God has rewarded His Son,…by placing, “all-things”; under His Son’s feet. Christ is our Head, as He,…Himself; represents the fullness of His Father-in-Heaven!...(verses, 22-23).

Jesus advocates, mediates and intercedes for His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Somehow, the religious order of the day,…has perverted these simple; yet, Powerful-Truths!... Satan’s biggest deception, lies within the mainstream churches of our civilized world.

Millions, due to their lack of examining, researching and taking the time to study on their own,…God’s-Word; remain completely duped, stupefied and dumb-founded… Yes, just like Lucifer,…likes it; easily confused and led astray, are those who have trusted their spiritual-leaders,…ignorantly so: gullible they have become, believing these,…”wolves in sheep’s-clothing!”… Amen.

Only when you devote and not deprive yourself, of the necessary allotted time to knock,…ask and seek; only then, will God be convinced that you want to be fed,…His Fabulous-Findings!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
321566_th.jpg
321566_th.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 530 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:38 pm

“THE-GIFT,…OF,…GOD!”…

Folks, the Prince of the power,…of the air, (Lucifer, himself); is a fallen-spirit, who is still today,…at work: in the sons and daughters of disobedience!...(see, Ephesians 2:2).

By nature, we are all,… children-of-wrath; living in the passions of our flesh, carrying-out the desires of our body,…and our minds: just like the rest of mankind…(verse, 3).

Yet, it is by God’s extended Grace,…found only; “By, In and Thru”,…His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): that we stand no longer, as dead in our trespasses. It is in the spirit of this historical event, (The Resurrection of Jesus); that we too, (His Faithful-Followers),…are seen in God’s eyes: as also being,…eternally-alive!...(verse, 4-5).

Why?... Because our Creator is rich in His Mercy and because He Loved us,…first!... None of this, is of our own doing,…it is; (“THE-GIFT,…OF,…GOD”)!...

It is, (Not) a direct result of any,…of our own, works; so that no one, may ever boast in themselves…(verse, 9). Yes, dear-reader and friends,…we are to see ourselves; as created brand new, alongside the Son-of-God,…today cleansed: of all previous defilement, by the very shed and atoning-blood of His only begotten,…Son!...

Tell me, who of us will dare show ourselves,…as God’s own; workmanship, well prepared today,…for doing nothing short of: good-works?... All, the result of coming to know these fabulous hidden-treasures,…of truth…(verse, 10).

No longer, do we stand as strangers,…to the covenants-of-promise; having no eternal hope, and without God in our personal lives,…as so many others: are daily living…(verse, 12). For, we’ve come to learn that,…the Son-of-God, Himself; is our inner-peace, making us all, as if we were,…One!...

Yes, together let us continue to break-down all these existing walls,…of hostility!... (verse, 14). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:23 pm

(FOR,…THE SPANISH,…SAINTS) / “TENGA,…LA,…CERTEZA”

Que acabe ya, el sufrimiento!... Seguramente habra’ usted observado, que el sufrimiento, no hace distinciones. Los desastres naturales, las enfermedades, y la invalidez, los delitos violentos, y otras desgracias, pueden acaecerle a cualquiera, en cualquier momento, y en cualquier lugar.

Las organizaciones humanitarias, trabajan sin descanso, para prevenir, o al menos, mitigar el sufrimiento, de la gente. Pero,…”Que’ han logrado?”… Citemos, un solo ejemplo: la lucha, contra el hambre. Segun pasa los tiempos, las catastrofes naturales, han dejado a muchas personas, sin hogar, ni comida. No obstante, las gestiones de los organismos, que buscan paliar el hambre, se ven obstaculizadas, por el aumento, de la violencia.

A pesar de los esfuerzos colosales, de dirigentes medicos, politico y sociales, para aliviar el sufrimiento; los resultados han sido, decepcionantes. Los programas encaminados a estimular el crecimiento economico, no han erradicado, la pobreza. Las vacunas, los farmacos, y las tecnicas quirurgicas avanzadas, son incapaces de eliminar las enfermedades.

La policia, y las fuerzas encargadas de mantener la Paz, son impotentes, hacia los delitos violentos; cuales persisten, y hasta se intensifican. Por que’ hay, tanto sufrimiento?... Le importa a Dios, lo que nos pasa?... Yo, los invito ha que encuentren respuestas alentadoras, a estas preguntas; dentro de nuestra Biblia. Es cierto, eso de que Dios, manda el sufrimiento?...

La Biblia, contesta, con un rotundo,…No!... El sufrimiento, nunca entraba, en el proposito, para la humanidad. Lo que sucedio fue, que nuestros primeros padres, se rebelaron contra la Autoridad Divina; y decidieron fijar sus propias normas, sobre lo bueno, y lo malo. Le dieron la espalda, a nuestro Creador; y pagaron las consecuencias. Hoy, vivimos los efectos, de esa mala decision. Dios, no es, de ningun modo; el causante, del sufrimiento…(lea Santiago 1:13).

Ningun ser-humano, esta’ exento de sufrir; ni siquiera, los que gozan, del Favor Divino. Si una persona, decide fumar, conducir con imprudencia, o despilfarrar el dinero; ciertamente tiene una parte de responsabilidad, por cualquier sufrimiento, que experimente. La Biblia, afirma, que el Mundo entero, esta bajo del poder, del inicuo…(lea Juan 12:31; 1 ro. Juan 5:19).

Ese inicuo, es Satanas; una poderosa criatura, Espiritual; a quien se llama, el gobernante de la autoridad, del aire. Es decir, de la forma de pensar, del Mundo,…en general. El Diablo fomenta, el Espiritu que ahora opera, en los hijos de la desobediencia. Un Espiritu de rebeldia, contra Dios!...(lea Efesios 2:2). Hay delitos, tan horribles, como el genocidio, y el abuso sexual, (infantil); que a muchos, les cuesta atribuirles, un origen,…puramente humano. Siendo el Altisimo, (Jehova’),…tiene poder, ilimitado; y puede acabar, con el sufrimiento…(lea Salmo 91:1)…

(“TENGA,…LA,…CERTEZA”),…que pronto, lo hara’…

Tu Amigo,

Izzy!...

Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 526 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:40 pm

“SENT-OF,…HIS,…FATHER”…

Please read, (John 1:3); of course, through Jesus,…”all-things”, (known to us, today); were made by Him. Just like, on Earth,…Jesus; chose to follow His father’s foot-steps, and became a carpenter of sorts,…in the spiritual-realm; Jesus was appointed by His Father-in-Heaven, to be the Master-Architect and/or Master-Builder,…of: our known Universe!...

Yet, we all know today,…that, there are many other, unknown Universes out there; of which His Father-in-Heaven, is also the overseer,…of. In Jesus, is life,…and that life; is our Light!... God, Himself,…spoke this Light; into being. Do you, remember?... Yes, folks,….Jesus; was spoken into being, from the very mouth of His God and His Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). “Let there be Light!”,…these fabulous words; we can find, in the Book-of-Genesis!...

Is Jesus-of-Nazareth, not still,…the Light; of this known world?... You bet, He is!... Dear-reader and friends, I must continue to share with you,…all the hard-truths; that Jesus is (Not),…God: Himself!... Jesus, came (Only) as a witness,…to; His Father-in-Heaven!... Oh’, but what a witness,…indeed!... I pray, you absorb this truth!...

To those, who believe in the Name of Jesus, (The Son-of-God),…His Father shall bestow; the right to become, divine-children-of-God!... Yes, folks,…by adoption; we are as, joint-heirs with His only begotten Son,…we(The Followers of Christ); not of any natural descent, nor of any human decision,…or: even of any earthly will. But, of God’s own will,…we; shall be “Born-of-God!”… Incorruptible, no longer liable to Death,…nor decay. Yes, friends,…eternity awaits!...

Folks, please notice well,…how in (John 1:14); it reads clearly,…that; Jesus’ own Glory, (not that, of His Father’s or anyone else’s, but Jesus’ own Glory); is that of the One,…and (Only) Son: who came from the Father!... Yes, friends,…Jesus; came from the Father, full of Grace and Truth!... Yet, amongst our brethren of this Faith,…remains; much discord, arguments and division. You cannot come, from Your Father,…and then; all of the sudden, claim to be,…not only the Son: but the Father and the Holy-Spirit, as well.

Can’t you see, dear-friends,…God; isn’t about vain-glory!... He’s (Not) about confusion,…either; He is a Holy-God, unable to lie. When He states, that He’s well pleased with His Son,…yes; God
‘s own Thunderous-Voice, spoke from Heaven,…itself; (as another example, when John the prophet, baptized Jesus). Were Jesus to be God,…Himself; as so many, erroneously profess,…then God: would be praising Himself,…in this event, (of Jesus’ own baptism)!... Yet, countless others,…will accuse us; of not ever understanding, the things of God!... Hog-wash, folks,…mere, hocus-pocus; and much mumbo-jumbo,…on their part.

Let’s just take God’s Word, every time He says something. Let’s just take God, for all of His personal and individual declarations of old. Mankind, won’t allow God,…to be; God!... Ruling over us, as our Supreme-Being!... John the Baptist, declared our Christ,…to be; the “Lamb-of-God!”… And, so,…why can’t we; do the same?... Let’s stop contradicting ourselves, and recognize Jesus as the One,…who takes away the sins; of this present world!... Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…ultimately; (“SENT-OF,…HIS,…FATHER”)!... Two separate entities!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
117851_th.gif
117851_th.gif (5 KiB) Viewed 525 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:52 pm

“YOU-TELL-ME,…IS-IT,…(WITH)-OR-WITHOUT?”…

Who of us, (dear-reader and friends), is living an exemplary and holy life?... I for one, fall far-short of being worthy of the gospel of our Christ-Jesus!... It is defined, as a life,…characterized by steadfastness; unity, harmony, humility,…and: a willingness to suffer. Our Holy-Scriptures, mention that,…suffering for Jesus; is a gift and a privilege, for the believer!...

But, as I raise my head,…and take a good look, around me; I don’t see, many of us (The Faithful-Believers),…doing much suffering: especially for the sake, of our Saviour!... Who of us, today,…will; use our words, to introduce others,…to: Jesus-of-Nazareth?... To the very One, whom the wind and the waters,…obey; to You, Sweet-Jesus,…I kneel, today!...

Oh’, Lord,…”We, Your Followers,…acknowledge You; as our Creator’s only begotten Son, the very One who knows and loves His Father-in-Heaven!... Yet, You patiently wait for us,…to invite You; our Big-Brother, into every aspect of our personal lives. Forgive us, for those times,…I have kept You; at a safe, distance. And, for being misled in believing that You,…were God; Himself!... Today, I know better,…as the Holy-Spirit; has guided me to all truths, and has set me apart,…from: the mainstream lies, that keep so many,…blinded. Yes, today I choose to risk,…knowing You; more completely, for who You truly,…are; and (Not), for what I have been “spoon-fed”, so erroneously,…by the masses: to believe that You are!”… Amen.

Folks, please read (John 1: 1-14)… Let’s talk about this carefully. Let’s review this, in our Lord’s Light!... “In the beginning, was the Word!”,…this means, our beginning; (Not) God’s own beginnings. Because by contrast, His Father-in-Heaven,…has always been; from Everlasting to Everlasting, our Creator is the Alpha and the Omega. I personally believe, that Jesus came into existence,…at God’s own spoken words; “Let there be Light!”,…back in the Book-of-Genesis!... Is Jesus, not still,…the very Light; of this world, even today?... Of course, He is!...

Yes, God Himself,…has always been; from before anything that we can recognize and/or call, “the beginning”. This is why, Jesus-of-Nazareth cannot be God,…Himself; because God, was there even before,…our beginning, and before Jesus’ own beginnings: I pray that, this becomes most clear,…to your mind.

And, so,…we continue; in our study. Jesus came to existence, before we humans were created. Yet, Jesus stands higher than the Angelic-realm. He was there, present,…when His Father-in-Heaven, said; “Let us make mankind, in (Our) own image!”… God, wasn’t referring to the Angels present,…He; was referring to Jesus, who was right there,…beside God. There’s a rank-n-file order, in all-things. God and His Son, are higher than the Angels,…and the Angels, themselves; are in turn, higher than mankind. That’s the real pecking-order (if you will)…

“And, the Word, was (With),…God!”,…here, it clearly states that,…Jesus (The Word); was (With), His Father!... But, then,…as we continue; in this same (verse 1 ), right after the comma,…it continues on to read: “And, the Word (Was),…God!”… Let’s stop, right-here,…just for a moment. To me, this is contradictory and unequivocally,…written; incorrectly so, (very bad grammar) if I may add.

You English majors, help me out,…with this, please!...

To me, I see a phrase repeated twice (omitting the word,…“With”); the second time, it is mentioned. Either, He is God,…or; Jesus (The Word), was (With),…God?... Which is it, folks?...

Because, immediately thereafter, (in verse 2); it reads that, “He (The Word), was (With) God,…in the beginning!”… If we were to agree, (which I don’t, personally); that the Word was God, as (verse 1) clearly states,…why; for Christ’s-sake, (no pun, intended),…would the apostle John; digress himself by saying, “He was (With) God, in the beginning!”…

So, we need to clarify,…whether or (Not); the Word was (With), or wasn’t,…(With): God, in the beginning?... I for one, know all too well,…that; our scriptures often, repeat its wordings for the sake of making emphasis. And, so,…if this is true, here; then in these first two verses (John 1:1-2), the emphasis remains firm regarding the fact that,…the Word: was indeed, (With) God!...

I reduce in my conclusion, that there’s an obvious “typo”,…here; (whether intentional and/or not), which has caused so many, to fall to the way-side,…with: false-doctrines. May our focus, always be,…on; what Jesus Himself, claimed numerous times… Jesus, came to complete the will of His Father-in-Heaven!... His primary goal in this life, was to obey and fulfill the will of His Father,…(Not, His own will); and yes, Jesus was (With),…God; since our (humanity’s)beginnings!...Amen.

Why would God, need to exalt His Son to His right-hand,…if; indeed Jesus is and always has been, God Himself?... Seems redundant to me, for the already “Most-High-God”,…to want; to further exalt Himself, and even so,…to His own: right-hand position, at that. Fact is, Jesus was recompensed for His extra-ordinary obedience. And, as a result,…Jesus; was bestowed, glorified, empowered, exalted and promoted (if you will); to an even higher position,(that of His Father’s right-hand): a new position, never held prior to Jesus’ marvelous and completed deeds, (commanded by and delegated from, His Father)!...

Today, Jesus sits in a very powerful position,…celestially; anyone’s right-hand man, is always considered to be,…second in command: of all-things. And, so it is,…with our Jesus!... But, He has been promised,…to preside; from David’s Throne, ruling over David’s remnant descendants. Jesus, does (Not) occupy,…God’s own Throne!... He is the Son, always will be. Let’s keep it that way!... We offend, dishonor and blaspheme against our Creator,…when; we begin to position, the Son,…into: His Father’s shoes!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122774_th.gif
122774_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 525 times