Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:33 pm

“SO-IN-LOVE,…SOWING, LOVE!”…. (VOLUME I )

Not all sheep are of the same,…”Shepherd”. Be well informed with Truth,…so that your thought process, cannot be misled with,…”Deceptions”. Your Faith, gets you into the gates of Heaven; but, it’s your works, which establishes your,…place!....(see Rev. 14:13).

Repentance, is the,…”Seed-Bed”,…for receiving forgiveness. Salvation, is decided by the individual,…seeking it. Freely, our Lord, (Jesus),…receives all those who express Love for Him. The fear (or reverence),…of our Lord, is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom; and instruction!....(see Proverbs 1:7).

Knowledge without Faith,…is worthless. The,…”Good-Shepherd”,…chooses His own flock. The Living God, (Jehovah, His Father-in-Heaven), is not so much a respecter of persons; as He is,…a reader of hearts. Your loyalty is what God,…desires most!...(see Hosea 6:6).

We have one Soul and two bodies. One natural, and one Spiritual. The natural body is corruptible and appointed,…to die. The other,…”Spiritual”,…body, is appointed to rise (after death); to our Heavenly Father…(see 1st. Corinthians 15:44; Ecclesiastes 12:7).

Align yourself with God first and all else, will fall into place. The very fiber and fabric of the Father’s existence is in,…His Word. Faith, in the resurrection, (of His only begotten Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth); is the principal doctrine and way of life,...for believers. Enlighten others with Truth,…shedding rays of Hope; by demonstrating examples of your own,…”illumination!”….(see Hebrews 10:32).

Inadequacy within ourselves,…hinders all understanding of God’s Plan,…for humanity. Be swift to hear and slow,…to speak. Let wisdom simmer in your mind,…and mature. The,…”Spurious-Christ”,…will claim his role as God; prior to the culmination of the 2nd. Advent!....(see 2nd. Thessalonians 2:3-4). Are churches today, not claiming that Jesus,…is God; Himself?...

The apostasy, (of falling-away); is most evident, Satan’s best work is present within many (not, all): of the main-stream religious institutions and organizations. The very word, “denomination”,…denotes; a different face-value. Just like we today, use our paper currency,…all having its own, “denomination”; yet, they all consist of the same quality paper. We have the $1.00; the $5.00; $10.00; $20.00; the $50.00 and the $100.00 bill. These all, denote their various face-value,…as printed; unto the paper-note.

The same is most true of our churches today, they all identify themselves first and foremost,…by their denominational-group; I’m Baptist, I’m Methodist, I’m Catholic,…etc.,etc… Folks, are we not all children of Almighty-God; do we or don’t we all, belief in our hearts that,…Son’s God, (Jesus): is soon returning?... Where is our, One-ness in Unity,…our One-ness in Vision; our One-ness in Cause?... Father and Son, are indeed One,…in all these things!…

Yet, the general masses have all along,…misinterpreted and misunderstood; Jesus’ own parables, taking His metaphoric language,…for having: literal meaning. Folks, Father and Son,…are as One; but, it is in the Spirit of,…”all-things!”… All the contrary, they remain uniquely-proper, separate one from the other,…each deserving; their own “crown-of-righteousness”… Just like we’ve been promised, to those who believe!...

There’s no compromising the written,…”Word”,…of God. Research,…documents His Word. Proof of His calling, is having felt a yearning; sometime in your Life, for the Truth,…of our existence!....

Our Heavenly Father, takes care of what,…you cannot. Traditions of men, often corrupt God’s Word and weaken,…its report. Do your sowing on fertile ground and not, amongst,…thorns!....

With understanding, comes,…”Simplification”. Unbelievers,…are edified through prophecy. Edification of the Churches, is further interpreted as,...the ability to (Build-Up),…the listeners. Make a difference in someone’s Life; by caring enough, to demonstrate,…Love!....

Be,…”Salty”,…and not bland; in your conduct throughout this,…life. Take responsibility for your short-comings. Assist others with their burdens. Have the patience to see the fruits, of your labor; manifest as,…rewards. Judgment-Day is defined as,…a Day of (“Rewards”),…and rejoicing: for believers. What will you reap,…that, Day?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5550

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
327905_th.gif
327905_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 275 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:59 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5520

Attachments
114100_th.gif
114100_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 269 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well.

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Attachments
312491_th.gif
312491_th.gif (6.16 KiB) Viewed 267 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:10 pm

“PORQUE-ASI,…TIENE-QUE,…SER?”…

Si tu supieras, que se me parte el Alma,…en pensar que pronto; te vere partir. Si comprendieras lo que estoy sufriendo, porque se que tengo que dejarte,…ir. Los dos sabemos que jamas podremos, entregar el Alma por segunda vez. Pero el destino, es quien manda siempre y sabra que la ausencia no podra vencer.

(“PORQUE-ASI,…TIENE-QUE,…SER”)?...

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...
Attachments
103693_th.gif
103693_th.gif (5.56 KiB) Viewed 266 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:14 pm

“SOLO,…HAY,…SABRAS!”…

Esperame en el cielo, mi corazon. Si es que te vaz, primero. Esperame y hay sabras todo lo que te quiero…

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...
Attachments
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 266 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

(“EL-AGUA,…DEL,…TORRIENTE”)!...

Si, el encontrarte para mi,…fue bendicion; y si el perderte, es ley fatal a mi destino,…como el agua del torriente: no tiene paradero.

Por que?... Porque te quiero. Y Por que?... Porque, me muero!...

Porque, (“EL-AGUA,…DEL,…TORRIENTE”),…no tiene, paradero.

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...
Attachments
113232_th.gif
113232_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 264 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm

“EL-TODO,…EN,…MI-SER”…

A ti, yo te quiero,…mi dulce-bien. Te dedico mi inspiracion, porque tu eres mi cielo. El Dios de me Alma, y,…(“EL-TODO,…EN,…MI-SER”)!...

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...
Attachments
104107_th.gif
104107_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 263 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:38 pm

“A-SINNER,…HAVING,…RELATIONS!”…

Our sins are finally and completely gone, totally obliterated by the work,…of; Christ-Jesus!... Not a trace of them, remains before His Holy Father. Forgiveness is final. There’s no such thing, as partial or temporary forgiveness. Every forgiven sinner, stands absolutely clean,…before our Creator. Forgiveness, is also Free!...

Based on His Son’s work, it is received,…by Faith. Our Faith has saved us. Our Lord, doesn’t impose preconditions,…before we qualify. Trust in Christ, reliance upon Him,…brings Salvation; even to a prostitute, no matter how outrageous this may seem,…to a self-righteous: religionist. This has nothing to do, with the virtue of Faith,…it has everything to do; with the value, of Jesus’ blood. And forgiveness is public. It’s not simply, a private transaction between,…the soul; and Almighty-God!...

Our Saviour, publicly associates Himself,…with us; the forgiven. Others, may indeed be embarrassed by us,…but; the sinless, Holy Son-of-God,…is not. He accepts our touch, and appreciates our worship. Because of Jesus, I have found a new freedom. The sneers of the respectable, and the insults of the religious,…cannot; control me!...

Mine, is a new birth of Faith,…and hope; a love evoked and welcomed by Jesus. It’s my passionate experience, yes,…me; a sinner, now having relations with my Maker,…through: His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
112586_th.gif
112586_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 261 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

“FORGIVENESS,…IS,…COSTLY”…

To some folks, forgiveness is an impossibility,…and; sin is an indelible stain. To many more, in our morally confused world,…forgiveness; is a formality, the obvious response of a loving God,…to sin. Few people, really believe the latter,…when; put to the test, however. If someone’s daughter is raped, or a mass murder is committed,…then we; cry-out for justice, and even vengeance!...

But, when we think about our sins,…we; tend to comfort ourselves, concluding that they aren’t really,…a major problem, to God; and that even if they are distasteful to Him, He is kind enough to overlook them. Folks, a society that discounts sins,…inevitably cheapens forgiveness. We are not forgiven, because of our repentance or Faith,…but; because of the atoning death, of Christ-Jesus!...

Our Lord, paid the spiritual debt of all,…by; dying for us, on that horrendous Roman-Cross. In Him, we have redemption through His blood,…the forgiveness; of sins!...(please see, Ephesians 1:7). This is not, a cheap forgiveness. The words that our Lord speaks, mean for Him,…nothing less; than the anguish, of crucifixion and separation from His own God and Heavenly-Father!...

“My God, My God,…why has Thou; forsaken Me?”…

Forgiveness is costly. Jesus’ God and Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name), is the forgiver,…because; His only begotten Son, became our sin-bearer. God’s forgiveness means, a paying for and letting go,…by; our Creator, of our guilt and penalty!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
327913_th.gif
327913_th.gif (7.28 KiB) Viewed 258 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:07 pm

"A-CUT, ... ABOVE!" ...

All things, ... I admit;
Are far, ... beyond our control.
Almighty-God, ... will determine;
As is all possible, ... when He permits! ....

It's no time, ... to despair;
As God is, ... calling His people.
Those who, ... believe;
From their depths, ... He will retrieve! ....

This World is, ... not our home;
We're only pilgrims, ... passing-through.
Our citizenship, ... is elsewhere;
From where also, ... we shall roam! ....

These times, ... will wax-worse;
But we're, ... not disheartened.
Nor are we, ... part of;
Those whose Spirits, ... will not hearken! ....

We must however, ... assess;
Our lives, ... in accordance.
Whether, ... we believe;
Since we're not ours, ... but His retrieved! ....

Setting, ... our affection;
On things, ... above.
Looking steadfast, ... for Jesus;
As though we're, ... ("A-CUT, ... ABOVE") ... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy! ...

Attachments
327864_th.jpg
327864_th.jpg (39.78 KiB) Viewed 256 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:16 pm

"EMPHATICALLY, ... IN-SCRIPTED" ...

Perilous times, ... are here;
Reducing the strength, ... of many.
These are the, ... Last-Days;
With its deceptions, ... being plenty! ...

Wars, famines, ... and pestilence;
With earthquakes, ... I, sum-up.
End times like, ... those-of-Noah;
Beyond, ... these happenings:
Lies, ... our Cup! ....

These signs, ... I find converging;
Both in, ... intensity and frequency.
In these, ... present days;
We sit, ... tight:
And, ... never sway! ....

There's, ... a falling-away;
Apostasy, ... is rampant.
Churches, ... have forgotten;
The basics, ... of His-Ways! ....

Engaging, ... evermore;
Having forms, ... of godliness.
But denying, ... the Power thereof;
His Blood, ... once-for-all:
Poured! ....

False religions, ... growing rapidly;
Contributing to, ... much confusion.
Prophesied, by Scriptures;
("EMPHATICALLY, ... IN-SCRIPTED"):
Not just, ... an Illusion! ...

Your Friend,

Izzy! ...

Attachments
110261_th.gif
110261_th.gif (74.17 KiB) Viewed 255 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:29 pm

"TAILORING, ... OUR, ... TALENTS!" ...

Refined as pure gold are those, who accomplish Jesus' purpose, ... and Plans. By speaking with heart-felt enthusiasm we learn, to convey Our Love; Jesus did and still does. Beware of our adversary who uses, every opportunity; To pollute our minds! ...

Attitudes and thoughts, drive every-day living. Place yours in the proper, ... perspective; As you guard against the lures, ... of this World: and the lusts of, our flesh. Jesus' concerns among others, are those with regard to the burdens and obstacles; The very same ones, which could hinder us from, ... grasping His Truths! ...

Can we change our priorities to better reflect, His goals and purpose? ... I have developed a new interest. That being
one of profound concern; For others. Each passing moment brings us, to our destiny! ...

Living godly means, that we acquire the ability to with-stand, ... afflictions; All the while, knowing that we cannot afford to lose our Hope. Faith in His Word, gets us to our goals, ... becoming a serious threat and danger, to this Dark-One! .... (our Enemy).

What is your attitude,... today; And to whom, ... is your allegiance? ... I challenge you to imitate those, ... who; Exercise this Faith, so you do not: become sluggards. Develop this skill of, being able to identify, ... even the things, ... unseen! ....

All temporal things, are subject to change, ... and, please recognize that; We cannot advance until, we put Jesus' Power, ... in gear. If you should need some time, in the near future, ... you can find us; Constantly ("TAILORING, ... OUR, ... TALENTS"), ... meeting the needs: interests and challenges, of others!

Your Friend,

Izzy! ...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 253 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:04 pm

“SERVING,…THE,…SPANISH” / (LA REALIDAD,…Y,…RAIZ)

Cuando conocemos la verdad; seremos libres. Lucha por agradar, a tu Padre Celestial. No vayas contra, sus ensenyanzas. Si te apartas de El, pierdes su proteccion. El Satanismo, y la brujeria, van mano en mano. No hay excusa, para celebrar el,…”Halloween”. Pecas, sabiendo las raices paganas, de este festival; y no tendras, perdon. No puedes participar, de la mesa, de los demonios; y tambien, de tu Padre Celestial. Uno o otro; pero Dios, no permite, las dos practicas!...

Muchos, despiden esta seriedad; diciendo que, somos fanaticos y extremistas. Te digo yo, que el quien este’ alumbrado, por El Espiritu Santo; es fiel, a solo Dios, todo-poderoso. No lleves, esta festividad, a la realidad; o lidia, con sus consecuencias. Muchos, se quejan que simplemente estan,…viviendo la Vida, con gozo; y no ven, ningun mal, en esta costumbre. Te digo yo, que son abominaciones, delante de Dios. Si no lo vez asi, entonces no eres, de El’. No se puede mezclar, la brujeria, sus practicas, y festividades; y tambien decir, que adoramos a Dios!...

Oigan bien, a la Palabra de Dios; y cuidado con el moderno Mundo, de hoy; que no ven a nada, como un mal. Reprendelos, y no seas tan complacientes. Quitate las bendas, de tus ojos. Aborreced, lo malo. Que Concordia Jesus, con las cosas, del Diablo?... Nada, en absoluto. Dios es Luz, y ninguna tinieblas, existen en El’. Satanas, odia a las mujeres, y a los ninyos.

El foco, de los sacrificios, siempre son,…los ninyos. No uses los tuyos, para darle gusto, al mismo Diablo. Cualquiera, que le haga un mal, a un ninyo; pierde el derecho de la Vida,…Eterna. Halloween, es el dia mas sagrado, para el ocultismo; y los sacrificio de ninyos, aun hasta la fecha. No pisen los terrenos, del ocultismo. Solo los llevara’, al Mundo oscuro. Todo es sutil; porque Satanas, se disfrasa como, un Angel,…de Luz!...

Dios libre, que el, nos ensenye, sus verdades. Siempre estan enganyandonos, para iniciarnos a la introduccion oculta, y sus ciencias. Muestranos Senyor, la realidad, de Tu Luz. Andemos pues, como de dia; y no, como de noche. Ayuda a todos, quienes no esten de acuerdo, con este mensaje. Que Tu Luz, les ayude ver,…(“LA REALIDAD,…Y,…RAIZ”),…de esta, festividad!...

Tu Amigo,

Izzy!...

Attachments
117083_th.gif
117083_th.gif (5.17 KiB) Viewed 236 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 pm

“NO-LONGER,…ARE-WE,…ASHAMED!”…

Folks, Christ-Jesus endured the agony and abandonment, (for you, Trinitarians; how could God, suffer abandonment of Himself: were He to be, The Christ, as you so erroneously profess?...). Yes, that horrendous Roman-Cross, He suffered for us (His Faithful-Followers); so that we, would never be alone or abandoned,…by: His God and His Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

Dear-God,…”Thank-You for making it possible for me, and for my entire reading-audience,…to be; Your adopted children. We are eternally grateful, for the price Your Son, (Jesus), paid,…to make this; relationship with You, possible. And, thank You for the promise,…that; You will never abandon us!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, those who come to know,…the Son-of-God; are never really, alone. Yes, Jesus is enthroned today,…exalted and empowered; to rule, (yet, future), from king David’s Throne,…(Not, from God’s own Throne)!... Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, shall preside over David’s own descendants. As promised by our Maker, that our Messiah,…would do!...

Currently, Jesus sits at the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven!... (Again, Not on God’s-Throne)!... As the Holy-One, (or set-apart One); of Almighty-God. Jesus has been invoked, unto David’s Throne,…to rule all of eternity; over the chosen remnant descendants, yes we shall ultimately flourish,…numbering greater: than the very sands, of the sea!...

But, meanwhile,…Jesus awaits; for His Father, and His God,…to; appoint and instruct our Lord, to descend back down to Earth. Yes, friends,…only; His Father-in-Heaven, knows the very day and the exact hour,…of Jesus’ return. Should this, (Not) be enough proof,…and be most evident; that, the Son is (Not),…the Father?...

These supernatural entities,…do (Not) lie. They cannot deny themselves, and at the same time,…continue to claim; to be Holy!... Folks, Almighty-God,…will (Not); be mocked!... In His infinite wisdom, He reduced that it would suffice,…to shed; the blood of His direct descendant. Let’s remember, that we humans,…were created; whereas Jesus-of-Nazareth, is born-of (or begotten): of His Heavenly-Father!...

Yet, part human (delivered by Mary’s womb); and part Divine, (seed of our Creator’s, own-seed); Jesus was never found, to be sinful. Blameless, spotless,…Jesus; willingly (of His Free will, not coerced by anyone), sacrificed Himself for the Glory set before Him… Yes, folks,…Jesus; was shown the immeasurable, insurmountable, unconfined, unfathomable riches in Heaven,…that would be His, to own: to include partaking, in mankind’s Salvation!... (Something, which Jesus did not possess previously),…yet; the very keys to our New-Heavens, and our New-Earth (yet, future), were given to Jesus, by His Father,…as Jesus’ recompense: as a gift for His extraordinary Obedience!...Amen.

Such, is the compassion of Christ!... A Love, He Himself learned,…from; His very own Father!... Jesus, always assures us that,…all-things; He, Himself has learned,…from His Father!... And, that He, (Jesus),…does-nothing; of His own accord. This suffices, for us to reduce,…that; The Son-of-God, has always been, (and still remains, today): in complete and total, “Subjection”,…to His God, and His Father!...

Mankind, has always had issues with becoming submissive,…to; an otherwise all-knowing, all-powerful, Supreme-Being!... By making Jesus, into a “god”,…(You, who believe in the Trinity-Doctrine); this in itself, makes it more palatable to accept and embrace,…into your hearts: it makes your Saviour, more tangible and accessible,…to the feebleness, of our minds!... We really should, just take Jesus’ Word at this,…that; “My Father is Greater, than I”…Amen.

But, clearly,…it denotes; pagan-roots, going back to Roman times. No one, back then,…was ever reverenced; unless they were made, into “gods”… Never-the-less, never you mind our differences,…I for one; shall praise Jesus, today. He, is the One!... In Him, I trust,…as He, delivers. To Him, I cry-out,…and am Saved!...

No longer, am I scorned by His Father,…nor despised; by Heaven’s Angels!... No, sir,…no longer; am I, put to shame!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
121457_th.gif
121457_th.gif (7.6 KiB) Viewed 234 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 pm

“Yo-Sufro,…Amo,…Y-Espero!”…

Al mar, van aguas de todos los rios. Igual, se llegaran a juntar,…tu Corazon; al mio.

Corazon que sufre y Ama, no se encuentra donde quiera. No hay Corazon come el mio, que sufre, Ama y espera!...

Tu Amigo,
Izzy!...

Attachments
308456_th.gif
308456_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 233 times