Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:25 pm

“ONE,…IN,…SPIRIT!”…

Friends, it is through the already accomplished deeds of Jesus,…that, today (His Faithful-Followers); have access in One-Spirit, (meaning, to be like-minded): to our Heavenly-Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name)…(see, Ephesians 2:18).

Because of Jesus’ free-will sacrifices, to include giving-up His life,…we are no longer; seen as strangers and aliens. We are today, fellow citizens with the saints and members,…of the household of Almighty-God!...(verse, 19).

Notice well, (dear-reader); the two categories of citizens. There are, “saints”, (meaning, those set-apart ones and/or sanctified); and then, there are the mere,…”members”. Who do you, see yourselves as being?...

Do you just merely, participate as a member of your community Church,…attending every Sunday Worship; and every Wednesday night, Bible-Study class?... (because it is, expected of you, by those who immediately surround you)… Or, are you those,…who have set themselves; apart?... Are you, no longer,…”babes-in-Christ?”… Are you seeking, incessantly and fervently,…to be fed; the “meat”, of God’s-Word?...

Are you, well able to chew,…the true substance; which matures us, with spiritual-discernment?... Or, do you just,…(“go with the flow”),…or perhaps; you are one, muddying the still-waters,…of ritualistic: traditions-of-men!...

Do you dare, risk your existing membership to these religious institutions and organizations,…by exercising; your own God-given reasoning?... Or, are you just another puppet,…on their pull-string; being tugged to and fro, like a common reed in the wind,…flowing-freely: with every wind-of-doctrine?...

Folks, clearly,…we are; (“ONE,…IN,…SPIRIT”)!... Yes, we are One,…with our Creator!... Branches of the same, “Vine”, (meaning, the Son-of-God, Jesus); but even the Vine, itself belongs to the One and only,…Tree!...

Example 1: “The Father and I, are One!”… (Jesus, speaking).
Example 2: ”If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… (again, Jesus, speaking).

Friends, notice well,…these two declarations; made by the very mouth of God’s own Son!... He speaks about His Father, with much reverential tones. Submissively, Jesus uses the words,…”The Father!”… Clearly, depicting that there are indeed,…two separate, entities; being spoken of, here.

Jesus, distinguishes His God and Father,…as being; someone other than, Himself!... In the second example above, Jesus starts His declaration,…by using the word; (“If”)…

Again, I pray you learn to develop yourself with much spiritual-clarity,…rightly-dividing; all-things written, in our Bible. Folks, the word,…(“If”); coincidently, happens to fit right in the middle of another word,…called: (“Life”)!...

Here’s another well-known example, of figurative-speech: “I could see the forest, (“If”) it weren’t for the trees,…that; are in the way!”…

And, another example of figurative-language,…is: “Like Father, like Son!”…

Yet, a third example,…would be: “Why, he’s the very spitting image of his Father!”…

Friends, none of the above,…are emphatic statements; they are figures-of-speech. Jesus, used parables to separate His Sheep,…from the purposely defiant; and unruly goats. By contrast, this is most unequivocally true,…”My Father is Greater than I”…

And, also,…”I do nothing, of my own accord; but rather, am fulfilling the will of He, (meaning, Jesus’ own God and Father): Who sent Me!”…

Folks, Jesus and us, (who believe); are all, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-in-Vision,…One-in-Cause: and yes, even,…(“ONE,…IN,…SPIRIT”), with our Maker!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5550

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
328013_th.gif
328013_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 728 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Attachments
327991_th.gif
327991_th.gif (7.29 KiB) Viewed 717 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:16 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Attachments
100280_th.gif
100280_th.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 717 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:19 pm

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well.

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Attachments
107382_th.gif
107382_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 717 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:21 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

It’s important for you to know, that my favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Attachments
115451_th.gif
115451_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 716 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:36 pm

“THE-BUBBLING-SPRING,…OF-THE-SPIRIT!”…

The Christian doctrine of reconciliation, has set me free,…from; what I was. Forgiveness, has also meant for me,…a new love. My heart has known nothing, of the warmth of true-love. But, with forgiveness came an inward cleansing,…and springs of pure emotion; pours forth love and gratitude. Forgiveness, has become the entrance,…into; a new peace!...

This is above all, peace with my Prince,…and therefore; peace with myself. My Lord Jesus, has declared it and today, I choose,…to grasp it. Gratitude and love for Jesus, are the evidence of,…forgiveness. Not to love, is not to have grasped,…forgiveness. If the spring doesn’t bubble, the problem may lie at its source. Or if we are truly forgiven, but only mildly grateful,…this, is a sure sign that; we have somehow polluted,…(“THE-BUBBLING-SPRING,…OF-THE-SPIRIT”)!...

Only a return to the Cross, will free us again,…to realize, the enormity of our sin; and the cost, of our forgiveness. But, then,…we must determine; to break the alabaster vase, pour it out in love,…on our Lord; and fill the room, with the fragrance of our grateful worship. Thanking our Saviour, is the natural response to having been forgiven,…by Him; and that our love for Jesus, demonstrated in public thankfulness,…reveals: our forgiveness by Him!...

There are no little sinners, there is no little forgiveness. So properly, there can be no little love,…and; no little gratitude. Go ahead, break the vase!... Pour it out!... He’s worth it!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122837_th.gif
122837_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 714 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 pm

“THE-SMOKE,…OF,…THEIR-TORMENT!”…

Dear-friends, I find it most ironic,…that millions of people; throughout centuries past, have embraced and cultivated whole religious-doctrines,…out of: one-line-phrases. Zealous expressions of holy-inspired writers, found within the written pages of our Bible,…were never intended to become; whole-rituals and pagan-practices!...

Many are those, who have jumped to early conclusions and judgments. Countless are the examples, of misinterpreted and misunderstood,…figures-of-speech; even those uttered and quoted of our Lord, Jesus,…Himself!...

Some, call Jesus,…God!... And, these very same,…use (John 1:1); as their reasoning, why they believe. Yet, if we dare to continue reading,…the entire Book of John; we would conclude that, just the contrary is most true. Here, are but a few examples,…of Jesus’ position; of He and of others, who are always declaring the Son, as being commissioned,…invoked and empowered: by Jesus’ own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

While the Word-of-God, is truly infallible,…the bound Book , which we today call our Bible; is (Not) exempt from mankind’s own, delving and defilements. Take the time, don’t deprive yourselves,…and in earnest; seek prayerfully, the pure and clean principles found,…behind; the Son-of-God and His original message, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Please read, the following…(John 6:29). Notice well, how John denotes and quotes Jesus’ own words,…saying that; it is Jesus’ Father’s work, (not Jesus’ own work); that we all, believe on Him, (meaning, Jesus); whom He, (meaning, His God and Father): has sent down to us, here on Earth!...

Folks, Jesus always honored His Father,…in everything He said, and did; it’s all about His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name). In God’s own infinite wisdom, He has exalted His only begotten Son,…to take the celestial positioning; of standing at His right-hand. This is symbolic, of being empowered with great celestial Royalty!...

All given to Jesus-of-Nazareth, by His very own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, all the direct result of His Son’s exemplary Obedience,…in fulfilling; His Father’s will. Jesus, lent Himself to become God’s own,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… All for our Salvations’-Sake!... Amen.

And, this is why,…even to those; who we ourselves call, the ungodly,…God Himself; chooses to justify, in the end. Why?... Because, (and only, if they earnestly repent); these very same, at their last breath,…decide to believe: in the Son’s purpose and role, as our appointed Saviour and Kinsman-Redeemer!...(read, Romans 4:5).

Yes, just like our patriarch,…Abraham; it is our exercised Faith, in the set-forth percepts and decrees of Almighty-God,…that ultimately counts: in our favor and as righteousness, unto us,…(wretched-sinners). And, our Creator has decreed that,…”all-things”; shall be made possible, (“By, In and Thru”): His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(see, John 3:16).

This again, clearly declares the path of our eternal-tomorrow. For, those who purposely and defiantly choose to,…(Not) believe; be aware that, you already stand,…otherwise: condemned eternally.

Dear-reader and friends, our eternal-life,…God promises; only to those, loyal to His only begotten Son!...(see, 1st John 5:11). Yes, the Son was sent down to us, (from Heaven, His first abode); to lure us all, toward His God and Father!...(read, 1st Peter 3:18).

For those, who rebel,…there’s only, this other road; left to trod… The wages of our sin, is death…(read, Romans 6:23). For you revelers, your own death,…along with hell, itself; shall be cast, into the lake-of-fire. This is your second and final death, (even, of your very own spirit)…(see, Revelation 20:14)…Amen.

And, lastly,…(“THE-SMOKE,…OF,…THEIR-TORMENT”); shall ascend up, forever and ever!...(read, Revelation 14:11). Friends, the whole world is guilty,…before our living-God!... Yes, we have all sinned and come very short of His Glory!...(see, Romans 3:19, 23).

Because of His Holiness, (which impedes us, completely; to otherwise be in the presence of our Creator); God sent His Son, not Himself. Remember, God can’t be in the presence of our fallen and putrid state. This fact, in itself,…is what won’t permit us; to be otherwise, (de-facto), in the very presence of our living-God!...

It’s why the first pair of humans, (Adam and Eve); were ousted from the Garden-of-Eden!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118216_th.gif
118216_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 713 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:46 pm

“TO-YOU,…PRISONERS,…OF-THE-PAST”…

It costs Almighty-God, His own Son,…to; forgive my sins. It cost my Lord Jesus, Calvary,…to; bring me forgiveness. Everything else flows, from this. I was hopelessly in debt, I was fully,…freely; and finally forgiven, through the sacrificial death,…of my Lord: in the Grace, of His Heavenly-Father!... The reason lies totally, in the forgiver. I do not and cannot deserve,…forgiveness; but I can enjoy it, because our Heavenly-Father,…is: the kind of God, He is!...

The refusal to forgive is costly. Reconciliation is not always possible, especially when that other person,…refuses; to accept responsibility or acknowledge wrong-doing. But, I do insist that,…you recall; what your sins did, to the Son-of-God,…and: what it cost Him, to declare you,…forgiven. As a consequence, you have a responsibility,…to let go; of that wrong, done to you.

First, let it go,…to; our Lord. Release that other person, from your desire,…to retaliate. This is not a once-for-all act, but a choice,…that; needs to be made continually. Then, trust our living God,…for; the wisdom and strength, to face what the future,…may hold. Listen carefully to our Saviour. To accept His Father’s forgiveness, and to refuse to forgive another person,…is not just unfortunate; it is wicked!...

To refuse to forgive, is enslaving. To nurture the damaged trees of wrongs, done to us,…is; to be a prisoner of the past. To refuse to forgive, is also destructive to your inner Soul… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
16997793_1023923797739907_1243711342181665618_n.jpg
16997793_1023923797739907_1243711342181665618_n.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 710 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:51 pm

“RELATED,…BY,…PROMISES”…

Forget about our past ill-experiences, and failures. Reach forward,…and walk-by-Faith; not by sight. Separate yourself for a time and earnestly seek our Lord (Jesus); through prayer. We are connected by, His Spirit,…and by His Love. There’s a network in sharing, waiting to be established!...

Create new and precious memories as we begin,…this new walk; in His Word. Find yourself being used by our Living God,...to; fulfill His Purpose through, Jesus Christ. Among many things, we are taught,…consideration; shown to those,…afflicted with deafness; blindness and diseases!...

What comes first and foremost is, my regular share,…in Jesus’ Ministry; as I Love, my fellow worshipers. For, this is,…holiness. I have always been,…sensitive; but today,…I’m also yielding!....

Expend yourselves in this Ministry as you give,…generously; of your time, energy and resources. Avoid weighing yourself down with, mundane pursuits. Jesus is worthy of,…imitating. Simplify your Life-style and devote more time,…to Him!...

He always kept His Eyes,…on His Father’s-Kingdom interests; those of His Heavenly Father which, are most important. Guard-against your immediate problems dictating, your reactions,…to your surroundings. We now possess the means by which, to receive His Blessings; and to also,…in turn: bless others!...

Seek to live for Jesus in spite, of circumstances. His Words are in our mouths so, that we can open the Heavens to us, and our,…needs. And remember that, we are (“RELATED,…BY,…PROMISES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122718_th.gif
122718_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 710 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 pm

“MY,…BIG,…BROTHER”…

There’s a natural human tendency, in us all,…to; get revenge with interest. “Don’t get mad, get even.” But “even” isn’t really enough. “I’m going to make you pay. You’ll never do that again.” There’s a lot of dirty Harry, in each of us,…daring someone; to “go ahead, make my day.”

The way of our Saviour (Christ-Jesus), is entirely different. Our Lord is asking us, not to count,…how often; we forgive at all, This is a super-natural response, possible only by God’s-Grace,...within us. The natural man craves revenge, whereas we,…as disciples of Jesus; are to overflow with forgiveness. He is trying to remind us, of our debt,…before; a holy God. We tend to see sin, as a little thing. After all, we all do it!...

But, sin is no small matter,…to; an absolutely righteous and perfect God. Sin, places me in a position,…of; spiritual bankruptcy, with an obligation I could not discharge,…were I given; all eternity to do it. The reason for forgiveness, is found in the forgiver,…not; the forgiven. It is an act, of Grace. This is the great truth, about our forgiveness,…through; Jesus, the Son-of-God!...

His Father, being who He is,…chooses; to forgive us, in Grace. And that is the model, of all forgiveness. The nature of forgiveness, is release from debt,…by; the payment of a price. The forgiver pays, what the forgiven,…owes. Jesus, (“MY,…BIG,…BROTHER”),…paid; what I owed to His Holy-Father,…through: His death on that, horrendous Roman-Cross!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122837_th.gif
122837_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 708 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:05 pm

“BELIEVE,…THIS”….

Please observe your behavior and weigh the words,…which you speak. I pray,…”That you come to delight, on how Jesus helps us to see our Heavenly Father,…in; un-obscured Ways!”… Guard-against, the many,…man-made doctrines!...

As we appraise our attitudes, we will assess,…the True motives; of our heart. Jesus desires most that, we gain an approved relationship with,…His Father in Heaven, Almighty God and the Hope, of Eternal-Life. Live simply, so that nothing,…can pull us away; from our passion,…which is Christ!....

He seeks,…Faithful men and women. Develop your Faith,…first; and then demonstrate its endurance by, exercising it. There are no,…quick-fixes; it is with Hope,…that we have arrived: at the place where we are,…today!...

Only after we,…patiently endure; will our Creator then, complete His Promises,…to us. Signal your readiness to,…be harvested. The time is now and this work,…is urgent. In good-season, we shall reap,…what we’ve sown. Press-on for the goal of our Princely-Price!...

Let us always do good and never be weary. If we do nothing with our lives, time will pass,…always and regardless. So, allow instead,…for Jesus to infuse you; with His Spirit at this time,…in our lives!...

Our Lord takes a very special interest in each,…and everyone,…of His Father’s Chosen Remnant!.... (“BELIEVE,…THIS”)!...

I pray,…”You turn your Life over to Him and learn,…to; Trust Him,…completely!”….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
16996456_1023923807739906_6816837190750838947_n.jpg
16996456_1023923807739906_6816837190750838947_n.jpg (8.29 KiB) Viewed 707 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:11 pm

“WHY,…DO-YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

Please read, (Ephesians 1:17).

I believe the reason there is so much confusion and fear, among God’s own people is because,…they lack; true knowledge of our living-God!...

We can find several passages in our Bible, where people have said they have seen God!... However, the truth is,…they saw a representative of God!... Be it, an Angel, a Miracle, a Bush that didn’t burn,…etc., etc…

Jesus said, “No man has seen God, at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him!”…(1st John 1:18).

The Apostle John, also commented on this,…in (1st John 4:12). “No man has seen God, at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us and his Love is perfected in us!”…

I believe we see the attributes of God, every day of our personal lives. The Bible says, He is clearly seen!... “For the invisible things of Him, from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse!”…(Romans 1:20).

Folks, creation itself,…literally shouts; His Glory!...

The works Jesus performed, revealed His God and Father-in-Heaven!... When you see a miracle, you see God,…at work. When you see someone Saved, delivered from an addiction or healed,…you see God; at work.

When the Son-of-God was being rebuked, for healing on the Sabbath-Day,…He said; “My Father works, hitherto and I also work!”…(see, John 5:17). It was actually God, that,…performed the miracles. In (John 14:10), Jesus said,…”The Father that dwells in Me, He does the works!”…

When I think of God, my mind is filled with awe. God, what makes Him,…who He is?... Of course, one would reason for someone or something,…to be God; worship would be appropriate, or even demanded. So, God could possibly be defined as something to worship. Human reasoning, is what our trouble is!...

We cannot reason, God!... Try as you may, you cannot. You can’t reason Faith, or Love!... These are definitely, attributes of God!... However, God doesn’t merely have Love,…He is, Love!... You can’t reason Love!... Think about it, for a moment.

What about Faith?... By Faith, we believe God created the Universe. By Faith, we believe a man named Jesus,…is the Son-of-God!... And, that He died for our sins,…and was resurrected; even from the dead. By Faith, we believe He will soon return,…for us. We can’t prove any of these things, we simply,…believe!...(by exercising our Faith).

Faith, is blind; It is the substance, of things hoped for,…and the evidence; of all-things, even those unseen. Why do you, believe?... Can it truly, be explained?... We don’t ultimately understand, how Faith or Love,…works. As humans, we are incapable of reasoning,…God’s own existence. But, it is the Spirit,…who; reveals Him!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112557_th.gif
112557_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 704 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:39 pm

“NOTHING,…IS,…HIDDEN!”…

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); do understand that God, is God,…because: He is eternal. God has no beginning or end. He exists in the beginning, in the present and in the end,…all; at the same time. This enables Him, to foretell the future…(see, Isaiah 46:10).

He fills all-things. He is omnipotent, (meaning, ever-present); and He is omniscient, (meaning, all-knowing and all-seeing)… God transcends space, time and matter. Because He is eternal, He is always!... There is no past or tomorrow, with God!... He is always!... Can you fathom this?... Can you wrap your feeble earthly mind, around the revelation of just,…what God; is?...

This is why, in (John 1:1); we must admit, there is a grammatical error in claiming that the Word (“was”),…with God: then, in the same sentence structure, it claims that the Word,…(”is”),…God!...

Folks, there is no,…(“Was”); with God!...

I believe you can come to understand this truth, with much spiritual-clarity,…if only; you will allow the Spirit, to impact your life and teach you,…individually: as He has done, with me. Our revelations, do not come from the hand of men and/or women. They are revealed to us, by this,…“Spirit-of-Truth!”…

Some other examples for you to review, are as follows: (Acts 7:48-50; Psalms 139:7-8; Matthew 6:8)…

Friends, nothing is hidden from Almighty-God!... He knows!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112993_th.gif
112993_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 702 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:33 pm

“RELIGION,…VERSES,…REALITY!”…

Dear-reader and friends, I have always kept my views,…within the boundaries; of our Holy-Scriptures, and to the best of my God-given abilities. Let’s take this revealing of who God, really is,…a little further; shall we?...

If I ask you to describe our Creator, by using only one word,…what would it be?... Some, would say,…”Love!”… Another, might say,…”Awesome!”… And, yet others might say,…”Creator!”…

Certainly, as I have stated countless times before,…Almighty-God; is all those descriptions, and much,…much more; however, I believe I have a better word,…to describe our Maker!... It’s actually a Name, and that Name is,…Jesus!...

Yes, the Name of Jesus,…fully describes; our Heavenly-Father!... But, in likeness, and in same mind-set,…and; in figurative and metaphoric ways. But, the Name of Jesus,…was never to be misinterpreted nor misunderstood; as the Son being the same,…literally: as His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name).

Let me explain further, by using God’s-Word!... In (Colossians 1:15); is says that, Jesus is the image of the invisible God!... In (Hebrews one and three), it describes Jesus as the expressed image,…of God’s person. The word, “person”,…in this passage; is not the same Greek word used, in other passages,… where it speaks; of a human-being!...

The definition of the word, “person”,…is: “A human being!”… Obviously, God is (Not) a human-being!... God, is a Spirit!... Therefore, God has no physical form,…unless; He chooses to manifest Himself, in a form such as an Angel, a Messenger, a Burning-Bush, etc., etc…

Instead of the word, “person”,…it would be better expressed; “persona”. Yes, (“Persona”),…indicates; character and/or personality. Jesus told His disciples in St. John, (chapter 14)…”When you have seen Me, you have seen the Father!”…

And, our apostle Paul said that,…Jesus; thought it not, robbery,…to be equal: with God, as He was in the form of God!...

Yes, friends,…Jesus; fully manifested or revealed our Heavenly-Father, throughout His earthly existence. But, as God’s best Advocate, His only begotten Son,…our Mediator, our Intercessor; our High-Priest and Counselor!...

Let’s get it right!... Jesus, is our appointed Lord, King and Saviour,…our Kinsman-Redeemer; who shall preside over David’s own Throne, ruling over His Father’s chosen Remnant Class!... All of it, done because His God and Father,…has ordained it, so!...Amen.

P.S. But, none of this,…makes Jesus; out-to-be, God,…Himself!... Religion, has perverted the simplicity of the Son-of-God!... Don’t be caught, in this cunning snare of our biggest Adversary,…Satan; and his own insurgents…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
113111_th.gif
113111_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 699 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 pm

“CHRIST,…UNVEILED,…HIS-FATHER’S-GLORY!”…

Jesus, fully manifested or revealed our Heavenly-Father,…throughout His earthly existence. He is truly the, “express-image”,…(AN-EXACT-COPY); of God’s own character and personality. But, not in a (de-facto), manner. A copy, is just that,…a copy; it is not, the real McCoy!...Amen.

Let’s look back to Moses, for one moment. Moses wanted very much, to see God,…face-to-face. Although the Scriptures tell us, that Moses talked with God,…face-to-face; he wanted a greater encounter with God, than the burning-bush, or a voice.

He wanted to see God’s-Glory!... God granted his request and we can read about this, in Exodus chapters (33 and 34). Remember, dear-reader and friends,…the Scriptures clearly state; that (NO MAN HAS EVERY SEEN GOD)!...

There is a big difference, in talking to God,…face-to-face; versus seeing God, face-to-face. These next few verses will help us, to understand much better: “And the Lord, (meaning, God), spoke unto Moses,…face-to-face; as a man speaks unto his friend!”…(see, Exodus 33:11).

In this verse, we find God spoke to Moses,…face-to-face; no doubt about this. However, just 7 verses later,…we find Moses; asking God to show him, His own Glory!... “And he, (meaning, Moses), said; I beseech Thee, show me, (Moses, speaking), Thy Glory!”…(read, Exodus 33:18).

God grants Moses’ request, in the next verse: (see, Exodus 33:19). However, in the following verse,…God; is very clear!... Although Moses had spoken to God, face-to-face,…he had, (Never); actually seen God’s own face. Look at what God, told Moses: “And He, (meaning, God), said; thou canst (Not) see My face; for there shall no man, see Me,…and live!”…(see, Exodus 33:20).

I believe Moses, wanted to see something physical; something material. Remember, the ancient people were easily given to idolatry. When Moses returned from the presence of God, with the Ten Commandments written by the very finger of God,…he found the people; worshipping a golden calf.

According to Jewish history and other scholars, the ancient people (including Abraham’s own father, “Terah”); were idol worshippers. And, because of this mentality,…I believe; this is why, Moses wanted to physically see,…God!...

God did honor Moses and let him see His Glory!... What was God’s-Glory?... What did God really want Moses, to see?... He told Moses, what to expect in that, (19th verse); and then He showed Himself, plainly to Moses. We find it, in (Exodus 34:5,6)…

Praise God!... God revealed Himself, (meaning, specifically,…His own Glory); to Moses!... This is what God wanted, Moses to see,…the most; (HIS-GLORY, IS HIS-NAME OF JEHOVAH AND/OR YAHWEH, HIS MERCY, HIS GOODNESS, HIS GRACIOUSNESS, HIS ABUNDANT GOODNESS AND TRUTH)!...

That should make us all, shout for joy,…dear-reader and friends. Isn’t this, exactly what Jesus,…revealed?... Jesus, is the Glory-of-God,…unveiled; in the human-flesh. Jesus, revealed God,…as His own Father-in-Heaven!... As God’s own, best Advocate!... Our Mediator, and Intercessor!...

Yes, a Father, (Who, by His Divine-Adoption, becomes our own); Who, desires to bless His creation, with everlasting life,…healing and deliverance. He promised life, and more abundantly, (spiritually-speaking). Remember, always,…that Jesus; rebuked most, the religious-leaders of His own day. And, those who sincerely followed Jesus,…were the untouchables; the undesirables, the sick and diseased,…as well: the poorest of all, within their society…

Yes, folks,…(“CHRIST,…UNVEILED,…HIS-FATHER’S-GLORY”)!... Amen. Commissioned, Invoked, Empowered, Ordained and finally Exalted,…to His Father’s right hand; a celestial position of great powers, overseeing principalities in high-heavenly-places. All because, of Jesus’ exemplary Obedience,…in fulfilling; His God and Father’s will…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
117169_th.gif
117169_th.gif (44.05 KiB) Viewed 674 times