Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:18 pm

“SPIRIT-FILLED,…REVELATIONS,…REVEALED!”…

When Christ-Jesus came to this world, the religious thinking was that,…God; was a God of Judgment and of Wrath!... I believe there are many still today, thinking God is sitting on His Throne-in-Heaven,…just waiting; on someone to make a mistake, where He can strike them with a lightning-bolt!...

Their revelation of God, has nothing to do with Grace and Forgiveness. In my opinion, most people have a perverted understanding of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name). Jesus, (His only begotten Son), revealed His God and Father-in-Heaven,…to all people, of His day; just as God has revealed Himself, to Moses!...

The correlation is prophetically perfect. Yes, Moses wanted to see an image, instead He saw,…God’s own expressed,…”Persona!”… What a Joy!... Let’s look a little closer at Jesus and His relationship with His God and Father!... I am sure, we can learn much more,…together.

In the, (Book of John, chapter 1:10); it reads as follows: “He was in the world and the world was made by Him!”… This is more clearly defined, with this verse: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us, the word of reconciliation!”…(see, 2nd Corinthians 5:19).

Another great verse, describing the mystery of God,…is (Colossians 2:9); which says, “For in Him, dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily!”…

Folks, clearly,…our Creator; dwelt bodily, in His only begotten Son. Jesus stated that, it was (Not) Him,…that did the works; but the Father, that dwelt in Him!...(read, John 14:10). Jesus said,…”My doctrine is (Not) Mine, but His (meaning, His God and Father’s); Who sent Me!”…(see, John 7:16).

The Holy-Scriptures are most clear. God, is a Spirit!...(read, John 4:24). God, is (Not) a man…(Numbers 23:19). Jesus, is the Son-of-God,…and; a man…(1st Timothy 2:5). God, cannot be tempted…(James 1:13).

Friends, let’s remember that,…Jesus, was indeed tempted; of the Devil…(Matthew 4:1; Hebrews 2:18; Hebrews 4:15). All these verses, demonstrate clearly that, Jesus is the One Word,…that describes best; our Heavenly-Father!...

But, dear-reader,…Jesus, isn’t the Father; the Father is in Jesus,…and Jesus: is in the Father!...(John 14:11). The reason people are confused, regarding who Jesus is,…has all to do, with not having received,…a true revelation; by the Spirit,…of who God: really is!...

Yes, God,…as I have labored, so much,…to describe; is quite, indescribable,…in human terms!... By now, I am sure you will agree. However, we have arrived at some definite conclusions. We know by Faith, that God does continually fill,…(”all-things”)!…

When Jesus was in the world, God was in Him!... Let us remember always, (Acts 7:48-50). If we have found God, we have also found Heaven and the Kingdom-of-God!... Folks, understanding the revelations of this,…”Spirit-of-Truth”; opens the door of revelation, of the very Kingdom-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5550

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
118818_th.gif
118818_th.gif (7.18 KiB) Viewed 325 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 pm

“WHAT-IS,…THIS,…KINGDOM-OF-GOD?”…

Folks, God is a Spirit!... Therefore, the place of His residence is Spirit,…also; Heaven is a spiritual place and plane. A spiritual dimension. The Kingdom-of-God, is spiritual,…not; natural.

Look how Jesus deals with the Pharisees’ question, about the Kingdom-of-God!... “And, when He (meaning, Jesus), was demanded of the Pharisees, when the Kingdom-of-God should come?,…He answered them and said; The Kingdom-of-God, comes (Not) with observation: neither shall they say, Lo here!... Or, Lo there!... For, behold,…the Kingdom-of-God is; within you!”…(see, Luke 17:20-21).

Jesus said, you can’t see the Kingdom. It’s invisible!... He is saying that, it is spiritual… The Kingdom-of-God, is inside you!... It is not, way-off beyond the Universe. I hope and pray that, you dear-reader and friends,…are truly; receiving all of this, with much spiritual-clarity.

For, this is a very powerful revelation,…for every, Christian!... There’s more. Hold on!... Allow me to give you, a few more Scriptures that will confirm,…the Kingdom-of-God; is definitely spiritual…(see, Romans 14:17).

This Kingdom is not in word, but in Power!...(1st Corinthians 4:20). We have been removed, from the powers of darkness, (meaning, the very spirit-of-stupor and of division); and have been translated into this Kingdom-of-God!...(read, Luke 13:29; Colossians 1:13)…

And, if you only believe,…we are already; sitting in this Kingdom at hand!...(Ephesians 2:6). When Jesus-of-Nazareth, healed the sick and casted out devils,…He unveiled; the Kingdom-of-God, on the Earth!...(read, Matthew 12:28).

Jesus said, the Kingdom-of-God,…was within you; when we are “born-again”, this Spirit-of-Truth begins to indwell with our own spirit,…taking-up His abode: alongside mankind’s own spirit… Yes, folks,…we are all; as One-in-Spirit!...(1st Corinthians 6:17). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
127180_th.gif
127180_th.gif (69.28 KiB) Viewed 324 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 pm

“WE-ARE-ALSO,…ONE-WITH-THEM!”…

Friends, there is only,…”One-Spirit!”... Of which, we are all part of,…yes, branches; of the same Tree!...(if you will). (see, 1st Corinthians 12:13). It is thru Jesus, that we have access,…by One-Spirit; unto our Heavenly-Father!...(read, Ephesians 2:18).

“There is One-Body, and One-Spirit,…even as you, are called; in One-Hope, of our calling!”…(Ephesians 4:4).

Yes, folks,…Christ-Jesus; indwelling in us, all. As His Father, indwells with His Son!... This is the mystery of God, unveiled…(Colossians 1:26-27).

Let me give you, one more extra-ordinary Scripture,…to confirm that; Jesus-Christ, (the only begotten Son-of-God); indwells with your own Spirit, as God’s own Spirit,…indwells: with His Son’s!...(2nd Corinthians 13:5).

Where is Jesus?... Up in Heaven, somewhere?... No, my dear-reader and friends. According to the Word-of-God, Jesus-Christ in inside you (if you, believe); unless you are, of a reprobate,…mind!... The definition of a,…“reprobate”: means to be unapproved, casted-away, a sinner and a degenerate!...

Friends, we are truly an integral part of an,…Eternal-God!... In God’s own mind, you have always been with Him!... Remember, He declared the end,…from the beginning; where were you, when He laid the foundation of the Earth,…and the Sons-of-God: (meaning, His Angels), shouted with Joy?...

Where, were you?... You were, in His Spirit!... Your names were written, in the Lamb’s Book-of-Life,…that was slain; even from before, the very foundations of this present world,…were ever laid. Our Lord, (Jesus),…also existed; in His Father, from before this world,…as we know it: ever, was!...

I personally believe, that Jesus’ own existence was realized,…at the very instance; that Almighty-God spoke the words,…”Let there, be Light!”…

Is Jesus, not known as the Light,…of our world?... His God and Father, created all known things, (as we know them to be),…”by, in and thru”; His Son!... These revelations of God, have been hidden in God,…from the very beginning; of our world. All of God’s own eternal-purposes, today are made known,…thru the manifestations of His Son; Christ-Jesus, our Lord, our Saviour and Kinsman-Redeemer!...(see, Ephesians 3:9-11).

Mankind has devised, throughout centuries past,…all sorts of teachings; trying always to explain God, His Son and the Holy-Spirit!... The truth plainly is, that they are all,…One-in-Spirit!... Through the Supreme-Sacrifice of God’s Son, our Lord,…Jesus-Christ; yes,…(“WE’RE-ALSO,…ONE-WITH-THEM”)!...

Yes, we are Divinely-Connected. Yes, God in Christ,…Christ in you; this is perfect,…(“One-ness”)!... The Father’s own Glory, is truly unveiled,…”by, in and thru”; His Son!... My prayer, for all of you,…is the same; as our apostle Paul’s. Please read it, carefully…(see, Ephesians 1:17-23).

The God of our Lord, Jesus,…(whose Name is Jehovah and/or Yahweh); He is the very Father, of all Glory!... May He give you, (dear-reader and friends), the Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation,…in the knowledge of our Creator!... May the eyes of your own understanding, be enlightened,…that you may come to know; the truest hope, of our God’s own calling!...

There are many riches in Glory, that await those joint-heirs with His Son,…and there’s an exceedingly great-power; bestowed upon us, (who believe),…all accomplished: according to the workings, of God’s own Mighty-Power!...

This Power, is found only in His Son!... Jesus-of-Nazareth was invoked, empowered, commissioned, ordained and exalted,…all; by His God and Father-in-Heaven!... This was Jesus’ own recompense, upon completing (Not) His own will,…but, that; of His Father’s!... His, was and still remains,…an unmatched; exemplary Obedience!... Jesus, upon His Resurrection,…was exalted; unto His Father’s own right-hand!...

A great celestial-positioning, symbolizing Authority far above all other powers and principalities,…present; in high-heavenly-places. Yes, all-things have been placed under Jesus’ own feet,…done so; by His God and Father-in-Heaven!... This is what’s meant, when we say that Jesus represents the complete,…fullness; of His Father!...

It is the Father, who fills all-in-all. Demonstrated best, in the example of His Son!...Amen. (read, Ephesians 1:17-23). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
default (2).jpg
default (2).jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 322 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:52 am

“WHAT-A-DAY,…THIS-WILL-BE”…

Today, I’m hanging my hat,…on our Holy-Scriptures; and its promises of a much better tomorrow, yes,…a happier and steadfast existence; filled with endless joy and true-peace. Not a peace, as this world knows it,…but; an eternal-peace, (our Father-in-Heaven),…His Peace!... The same Peace, He taught His Son, (Jesus)!...

It matters very little, what views we hold,…dear-reader; or what our opinions, might indeed be. Could you, tell me what views,…are those; which should really grip us?... Does the Word-of-God, sway you?... Does it matter, at all to you?... Do you even, care?... Are we molded and fixed, by instant gratification,…so much that; we’ve become de-sensitized?...

What about the whole counsel, of Almighty-God?... This is what truly counts, not our feeble thoughts,…nor sentiments; which we men and women, possess so dearly. Folks, since Jesus was invited into my heart,…I have found; my precious-pearls. I shall guard these, dearly,…against; all ravenous-dogs and sweaty-swines!...

By abiding and confiding, in the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); I’ve learned to lean, on His Everlasting-Arms!... Today, I stand on His Father’s promises,…and I know who; pilots my spirit. God, cannot fail,…as He charts, my personal life; using His Son, as my compass. All this and more, I’ve learned,…by sitting at the feet; of Jesus!... Yes, friends,…by studying His message; with a very critical-eye,…for these last 15 years; of my adult life!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers); must hold the fort, for He is coming,…sooner than later; yes, we are healed,…as He delivers us: into His Father’s-Hand!... Dear-reader, Jesus is our Kinsman-Redeemer!... We, (His Followers); have been made, as “One!”… He keeps me, singing even though the tempest,…is raging.

Today, we march on,…with much; Heavenly-Insight. When the roll-call is hollered, I’ll be there,…to answer; “Yes, Lord,…here I am!”… And, when the last Trumpet,…sounds; we, together shall shout,…”To God, be all the Glory!”… Amen.

Oh’, what a wonderful day,…that will be!... Praise-God!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
305024_th.gif
305024_th.gif (7.46 KiB) Viewed 318 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:01 am

“SEE,…YOU,…THERE”…

Dear brothers and sisters, of our Faith!... I ask that you open your spiritual-eyes, well,…and read, with me; (Matthew 13:41). Jesus is speaking here, and says: “The Son-of-Man, (meaning, Jesus), will send His Angels, (yes, friends,…the angels in Heaven, are in subjection to the Authority of Jesus; bestowed upon the Son, by His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah His Precious-Name); and they will gather out of His Kingdom, (Jesus’ appointed Kingdom, is right-down-here, presiding over David’s-Throne; in the New-Earth promised, yet future): all causes of sin, and all law-breakers!”…(read it, carefully, several-times).

Jesus’ Kingdom, shall be purged-out of all that,…has stood for sin; and those law-breakers, therein,…responsible for breeding: such sins. This, (verse 41), is indeed very powerful,…because Jesus, Himself; here declares our wretched-world, as being His own Kingdom!... A Kingdom, that with,…”Rod-of-Iron”,…and the angel’s help; His is going to clean-out, completely!...

Yes, folks,…the “Millennial-Era”; will be a marvelous opportunity, for us all,…to be taught further: by the Son-of-God!...(de-facto). Our rough-edges of spiritual-understanding, Jesus will smooth-out,…polish-well; and finely-hone. Our differences which divide and separate, even our brethren in Faith,…shall, during this 1,000 year reign of Jesus; finally eliminate any and all discord existing today, between all the various denominational-groups,…within our Christian Communities!...

There will be an additional edification, (of sorts, as it were), during this period,…regarding the spiritual-knowledge, of our Souls; preparing us all, ultimately,…to once again: present ourselves to our Most-High and Holy-God!... Yes, friends,…our Creator; will finally deem us worthy, to walk with Him,…once again; as it was, long-before in our very beginnings,…yes: in the cool-breeze, of each afternoon!...

He did it, with Adam and Eve. He’ll do it, with us,…His own, “Chosen-Remnant-People!”... Those who have endured, to the very,…end. Don’t forget, there’s a second-death involved,…for those, (however inconceivable this may seem, for some of us to believe); who despite Jesus’ further purging and perfecting, continue to question,…the verity: of our Messiah!...

Yes, dear-reader,…incessantly defiant and unruly; these very same, will be subject to a second-death,…a final death: even of their very spirit. All of this, awaits us,…and shall culminate; toward the end of this, “Millennial-Era!”… Thereafter, those remaining will be privy to stand,…in God’s own presence; you see, folks,…it is God’s Holiness: that has always impeded us, from otherwise standing in His,…midst!...

Yes, our putrid-principles and current fallen-state, (because of sin); He has always, rebuked. Where God is, only the purest-sanctity,…can exist. Only the pure in heart, can and will ultimately stand,…on His Holy ground. So, yes,…there’s still, another stage of further purification; pending in our future. Otherwise, this 1,000 year period,…wouldn’t be identified; as being so finite, and so specific!...

A day is likened, to a 1,000 years,…with; Almighty-God!... And, a 1,000 years is likened to,…one day; when we speak in terms, of time measurement. So, in God’s own eyes,…we’ll be spending; an additional “Day”, with His Son,…in our final preparation: prior to kneeling at the foot, of our Heavenly-Father’s-Throne!...

We shall meet our Maker, but only after much,…purging and perfecting!... Both here on this present-planet, and also in the here-after,…yes; in our eternal-tomorrow.

Our Faith, will get us,…Saved; and into the next stage, of seeing our,…God appointed, Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). And, it will also be,…our Faith; that will see us through, this “Millennial-Era”,…up to the very point: of kneeling at the foot of our, Eternal-Father!... Amen.

Yes, He,…the very; “Giver-of-Life!”… (“SEE,…YOU,…THERE”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 317 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:12 am

“THE-PURPOSE,…OF-OUR,…PERFECTING”…

Folks, what Almighty-God is doing,…in these present-days; will not be, impersonated by anyone. His spoken-word, is being revealed all throughout,…this planet. And, the Bride of His Son, (Jesus),…will be fully vindicated; perfectly identified by His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

As we, together press toward the mark,…of this high-calling; we, (The Church-of-Christ), are encouraged to follow Jesus’ steps,…into this glorious-realm; which He and His Father, envision. Our Saviour, as Head of His Body,…leads us, ultimately; into a state-of-perfection. Perhaps this is the real purpose, for the so called “Millennial-Era”; where we shall spend 1,000 years with Jesus,…”de-facto!”...

It is my personal opinion, that our rough-edges of spiritual-understanding,…will; during this 1,000 year reign of Jesus, be well polished and refined. Yes, His Father’s Remnant class,…brilliantly honed; to the level of purity necessary, to finally be found worthy of God’s visitation,…as it once was: in the very cool, of each afternoon,…with the first-human-pair!...

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); where is your Church and its ministry, taking you,…today?... Are they teaching you, to be filled with the fullness,…of our living-God?... Just like the Son, was taught by His God and Father,…to be a partaker; of His Divine-Nature!... So, too,…can we, (The Faithful-Believers); indwell with Father and Son!...

But, folks,….get it straight; this partaking and indwelling, doesn’t make us out to be,…Jesus, Himself!... No, sir!... This spiritual-language, doesn’t make Jesus,…out to be God; either. There’s no doubt that, many of us are not satisfied,…with what our world, views today; as a normal Christian-Life!... Are we, indeed,…continually looking to our Father; to reveal His Son, in us?... I doubt, that we are!...

Especially, when the masses, (in general); have been duped, into believing for centuries on end,…that; these two Divine-Entities, are two in the same,…person. Folks, just like you and I,…are uniquely different, and proper; so are, Father and Son!... Just like two, (2) snow-flakes,…when viewed under a micro-scope; are never exactly the same, so are,…Father and Son!...

Although the constituents of frozen-water, are found present in all snow-flakes,…as their common-denominator; no two flakes, possess the same characteristics in size and shape. By contrast, the majority of our modern-day Churches,…today; display their common-denominator, as being the,…(“Spirit-of-Stupor”),…and the,…(“Spirit-of-Division”)!…

Yes, friends,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); constitute being the branches, of this same Vine, (meaning, Jesus); with His God and Father, doing all the pruning. This only makes us, stronger and more fruitful,…in the end. Let’s remember that, when we spare the rod,…we spoil, the child!... We are chastised, because we are Loved!...

Is our inner-most desire, to be steadfast in the things of this present-age,…or in the realm; of the Spirit?... In this message, which I humbly submit to you,…today; I pray that, “ You might come to know, the Son, (Jesus); and the Power of His Resurrection, which lies in His Father’s Hands. Yes, that we together may come to know,…with spiritual-clarity; the Son’s knowledge, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom at hand. And that you, (dear-reader); receive clear-directions, from this day forward,…as we approach: these final chapters of mankind, as we ourselves,…know them to be!”… Amen.

Remember always, that God’s written-word,…was given to us; for the sole and primary-purpose, of perfecting the believer. And, to bring us into the Unity of this Faith,…and the full knowledge; of God’s-Son!... Folks, He is God’s own right-hand Man, our Messenger, Mediator, Intercessor, High-Priest, God’s own Sacrificial-Lamb,…and; humanity’s only Salvation!... But, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is (Not); God, Himself!... He is the Son, always has been,…always will be!...

Yes, ours is a measure of the stature of Christ-Jesus,…own fullness!...(see, Ephesians 4:11-13). Just like the Son, is a measure of the stature,…of His own Father’s-Fullness!... Each, mirroring the other,…yet; each maintaining and occupying, their own level of Honor and Glory!... The same is promised, unto us,…who believe!...

Let us keep, “all-things”,…in their proper-perspective; please!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
124415_th.gif
124415_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 316 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:21 am

“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON”…

Do we really, know all-things?... The early disciples of this Church-of-Christ, knew well,…”all-things!”... They possessed a perfect understanding, in what God was doing,…in their era and dispensation. Their knowledge was revealed, by the Holy-Spirit Power invoked,…unto them; they were (Not), ignorant of Satan’s many devices!...

Theirs was referred to as,…an, “Unction!”… From time-to-time, we have all been fooled,…deceived; and even tricked, by the Devil himself. He uses preachers, and our very brethren in Faith,…to deceive us, daily. We learn of Satan’s devices, through what we suffer and undergo,…in our personal lives. And, as we experience these pitfalls and trials,…we also begin to avoid taking certain paths; in order to not confront circumstances, that endanger our spiritual-walk!...

Understand this, the most,…if nothing else; that this early Church-of-Christ, possessed the necessary,…”Unction!”… They received the unadulterated Word-of-God!... Real truth, from the mouth of Jesus,…and the apostles. This Truth, was imparted unto them all,…by our Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

It was done, through the Holy-Spirit Power,…invoked and commissioned; by our Maker!... This anointing, (or Unction); which believers received, indwelled and abided within their person. It taught them, Truth!... Folks, the Holy-Spirit is our revealer of spiritual-truths…(read, John 16:13).

Friends, the (supposed), mysteries that have been hidden for ages,…today are again; being openly disclosed to, “Whom-so-ever-wills”… And, it’s being done,…in the same fashion; as in the very beginnings of our Faith!... By knowledge, revealed through the works of this,…Holy-Spirit!... Almighty-God, administers the Anointing!...

And, this Holy-Spirit,…thereafter reveals, “all-things”; to those chosen and drawn to Jesus, by His God and Father!... Let’s never forget that, our Creator does all the appointing. He commissioned His Son, to be the,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… It’s through the very terms and conditions, set-forth by God,…that humanity, today; is granted reconciliation, unto our Maker!...

So, let’s (Not),…defile this Truth; by calling Jesus-of-Nazareth, God: Himself!...

The Son’s innocent and blameless-blood, was the pre-requisite necessary for our Redemption!... All of this, is of God’s own choosing,…and not, of ours. Yes, it was always the Father’s own criteria,…set-forth; unto His Son, to accomplish. And, only Jesus has the qualifications,…necessary; to fulfill His Father’s will. Jesus, Seed of His own,…Father’s-Seed!... Not created, like us humans; not a byproduct alone, of dust and its constituents. No, sir!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, begotten of His Father,…born-of-God!... He’s a direct-descendant, part human,…part Divine; this only, could completely suffice our living-God’s,…requirements. And, so it is,…that; only in Jesus’ already accomplished deeds, (and exemplary Obedience),…can we today: find our restored dearness, with Almighty-God!...

None-but-Christ, would do!... Amen. Our Father, has pre-destined a people, (are you part, of this Remnant-Class?); to be conformed, to the very image of His Son!...(read, Romans 8:29). Just like the Son, is completely and totally,…conformed; to the very image of His Father-in-Heaven!... And, as His recompense,…Jesus, has been exalted; to stand at His Father’s right-hand, in Heaven!... Awaiting, further instructions from His God and Father,…to return to Earth; to “Save-Us”,… even from: ourselves!...

Yes, friends,…Jesus; reflected and revealed, in us,…through: our “good-works”. And, God,…reflected and revealed, in Jesus!... This is demonstrated best, by Jesus’ willingness to complete His Father’s-Plan,…even in moments, when He found; no-strength of His own. Because of His Father’s indwelling with the Son, Jesus continually received encouragement,…subsequently, Jesus’ own Spirit; was refreshed and renewed, with the necessary withal,…to continue, onward: for the Salvation-Sake, of Humanity,…as a whole!... Amen.

Our Redemption, was completely dependent upon Jesus’ own free-will,…to complete His Father’s-Plan; for humanity’s reconciliation,…unto eternal-life. Yes, folks,…One; mirroring the other,…perfectly!... For, this too,…is our ultimate-goal; to be, (“LIKE-FATHER,…LIKE-SON”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!.

Attachments
124031_th.gif
124031_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 315 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:31 am

“MINE,…IS-A-PRACTICED,…REALITY”…

Since Jesus, descended from His Father’s Abode,…we call Him, Heavenly; since Adam, was created from the Earth’s dust,…we call him: Earthly!... Adam, was given a bride,…developed by God; working and shaping her, all from one of Adam’s own ribs!...

Jesus, is also being given a Bride,…by His Father, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); drawing all those, of God’s own choosing,…toward His Son!... Yes, God draws all the hearts,…who are seeking spiritual-understanding; toward His only begotten, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... And, so,…we are those; who pursue incessantly, the very things of God,…yes: Heavenly-Things!...

Out of the many membered Body-of-Christ, shall rise His Bride!... This will be a selected portion, highly-favored by His Father-in-Heaven!... Who, shall they be?... Who of us, has the seed-of-Christ,…within them; just like the Son, is seed of His own God and Father?... Yes, Jesus is indeed,…the “expressed-image”; of our living-God!... This doesn’t make Him, the person of God,…but instead; Jesus, represents God’s own,…(“Persona”)!...

As we also, should strive in being,…the “expressed-image”; of His Son!... But, folks,…somehow; we have allowed confusion, to reign in our minds and hearts. To be an “expressed-image”, and/or a personification of someone,…is (Not) the same; as being the, “de-facto”,…image: of that same person. Yes, we (The Faithful-Believers),…often “express-ourselves”; through much figurative-speech!...

But, we identify ourselves,…concretely; by manner or matter-of-fact!... Or,…“de-facto”… Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth is indeed,…perfectly-typed!... He mirrors His Father’s-Virtues, like no other,…yes; in unmatched ways, Jesus has demonstrated an exemplary Obedience unto completing His Father’s will. Father and Son, are reflecting and desiring most,…that; we all come to an earnest repentance, a true change of heart and lifestyle,…and receive: this free-gift of Salvation!... Amen.

Who of us, will change our old-ways?... Who of us, in the end,…shall receive; eternal-life?... The trouble today, is that most folks,…are sowing religion; they sow, “doctrines-of-devils”,…creating all these countless, denominational groups,…dividing instead of uniting: our brethren. Is your seed, (dear-reader and friends); sown these days, in the very likeness of Christ-Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Many are reaping and/or re-producing, only themselves,…with their pompous-practices; and vain-glories!... Yes, these very same,…have forgotten; that Jesus must increase, as we must,…decrease: more and more, each day of our personal lives. Who of us, truly yearns to be in the image,…of Jesus?... Who of us, will be restored back to the,…Faith; once delivered to the early Church, (or Body-of-Christ)?...

May we all be reminded, that those who possess righteous seeds,…will reap, righteousness; come this Heavenly-Harvest-Time!... Ours, are sacrifices through repentance,…and Obedience. We are those, who possess the “Unction”. And, we are (Not),…ashamed; of the Name-of-Jesus!...

Friends, there are many religions,…whereas; ours is a practiced-reality!... Yes, many practice countless philosophies. But, know this to be most,…true; there is only, One-Way!... Almighty-God, will recognize no other sacrifice,…besides; Christ-Jesus!... Many of you, are trying to come up,…another way; Jesus told us,…you would.

Many are those, trying to,…”Save-Themselves”; by keeping traditions-of-men. It amazes me, to see honest-folks,…thinking themselves; that they, by doing certain acts and/or by abstaining from certain-things,…can actually; possess the necessary Power, to Save themselves!... For these, we must pray,…incessantly!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
102317_th.gif
102317_th.gif (67.97 KiB) Viewed 314 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:04 pm

“OUR-BOLDNESS,…COMES,…WITH-CONFIDENCE!”…

We are stewards, (just like our apostle Paul); of God’s-Grace, which has been extended to us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers): for you, the unbelieving and the undecided,…world!...(see, Ephesians 3:2).

The very mysteries of God’s-Word, are made known to us,…by revelation; not by any man and/or woman’s, personal teachings…(verse, 3). It is by the appointed, Holy-Spirit,…that we are; shown these hidden-treasures of old…(verse, 5). The core message, of this mystery,…is that; non-Jews today, can also become joint-heirs with the Son-of-God,…in His Father’s-Kingdom!...(verse, 6).

It’s by the workings of God’s own Power, delegated and dispersed to and by,…this Holy-Spirit; that we are commissioned as ministers, of this message (gospel and/or good-news)…(verse, 7). To me, though I am the very least of all the saints,…(meaning, those set-apart ones, chosen for this very task at hand); this extended Grace-of-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); was given to me, so that I may in turn,…share it: with you, (dear-reader and friends)…(verse, 8).

Yes, it is through this Church-of-Christ,…(and its many membered body); that we today, reveal the very wisdom of our Creator,…expressed best; through the, (“Persona”), of His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): passed-down unto us,…the believers!...

All-things, are according to the eternal purpose,…that our Maker; has finally realized, in His Son,…our appointed: Lord and Saviour!...(verse, 11). Yes, friends,…(“OUR-BOLDNESS,…COMES,…WITH-CONFIDENCE”)!... We, today know that access to our Heavenly-Father,…is possible; all because of His Son’s already accomplished deeds!...(verse, 12). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
122244_th.gif
122244_th.gif (52.76 KiB) Viewed 313 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm

“TO-GOD,…BE-ALL,…THE-GLORY!”…

Please, don’t ever lose heart,…for whatever it may be; that you are suffering, in this immediate moment. Remember, that,…it’s all; for your own Glory!... For this reason, alone,…we need to; bow our knees, before our living-God!...

May He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); grant you, (dear-reader and friends); to be strengthened with His Power, through His appointed Holy-Spirit,…in your inner-being…(see, Ephesians 3:16).

Yes, Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are indeed; uniquely proper, separate from one another, each deserving their own crown-of-righteousness,…yet: always working as,…”One-in-Spirit!”...

We are those, well-rooted and grounded in their Love!... It’s why the Son-of-God, indwells in our hearts. All, because of our exercised Faith!...(verse, 17). Our goal is to be filled with all the fullness of His Father-in-Heaven!...(verse, 19). The Son, has been for centuries past,…misinterpreted and misunderstood; the religious order of the today, has made Jesus,…out-to-be: God, Himself!...

All, simply because Jesus happens to represent,…His Father, (as God’s own, Advocate); in the, “Fullness”,…of our Creator!... Remember, always,…that; (“TO-GOD,…BE-ALL,…THE-GLORY”)!...

This was the Son’s own, out-cry,…daily. All that Jesus did and said, was with the sole-purpose of giving His God and Father-in-Heaven,…all the Glory!... Don’t forget that, it was the very same Roman Culture,…who, crucified Jesus; only to later, (in 321 A.D.); adopt His teachings and make Him into a god, adding Jesus alongside their existing entourage,…of other: lesser-gods!... Amen.

And, so,…this pagan-practice, still prevails today; as we clearly witness Catholicism and its many, (“knock-off”),…branches there-of, still prevailing: as they erroneously practice, the Trinity-Doctrine!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
115429_th.gif
115429_th.gif (20 KiB) Viewed 309 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:36 am

“LARGELY,…CHANGED”…

Hear,…the words;
Of,…His stewards.
Realizing,…we must;
Follow,…these secret-things:
And,…not our lusts!...

Belonging,…to Him;
And,…Graciously chosen.
Revealing,…to you;
His Values,…His Broken!....

Jesus,…The Mediator;
Zealous,…with mysteries.
Seek them,…as silver;
While,…molding His clay:
To me,…my Mentor!...

Hidden,…treasures;
We,…can’t understand.
Finding,…this knowledge;
He Holds,…in His-Hands!...

Faithfully,…dispensing;
As freely,…received.
Unto whom,…much is given;
On them,…He believes!...

We,…are charged;
With a,…lot-of-ability.
Based,…solely on Faith;
We’re,…rewarded for service:
As we are,…(“LARGELY,…CHANGED”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123900_ic.gif
123900_ic.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 304 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:05 pm

“LOVE,…FOR,…OTHERS”…

Find the True you. Find,…your future. There’s a time, for every season and a season,…for every activity: under Heaven. I pray,…”That His Glory,…rain-down on you!”… Seize every opportunity and teach,…His Truths!...

Guard-against allowing Life’s circumstances to neutralize, or make indifferent,…our Faith. We invoke our,…”Powers-of-Authority”; by embracing these assignments, as we surrender our will,…to: our Heavenly Father’s!...

As we learn about the,…”Good-and-Perfect-Will”; of our Living God, we no longer conform to the ways,…of this World. Allow no one, to take,…your own; “Crown-of-Glory”, as you begin to recognize,…the importance: of Jesus’ Work!...

Be commissioned as His Follower and avoid being lukewarm,…”Spiritually”. All Good-Work,…is rewarded; the time to reap,…has arrived. But, only after,…you admit your sins and live a Life; in obedience to His instructions!...

The crop (or, Souls) are abundant; so let us (Not), misplace our confidence in the pursuit,…of His Truths. No longer be locked-up, but rather,…live Free; in the Spirit of our Lord and Saviour,…Jesus Christ!...

He is bringing a Day,…of New-Order; so,…sow your seeds right now. He is our sustenance, of which,…we have no lack. He,…is our Bread. Jesus is all,…that we need Him,…to be. I acknowledge Him as, the Only Begotten Son; of Almighty God!...

My efforts are no casual,…pass-time; I am moved by deeply-rooted: (“LOVE,…FOR,…OTHERS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
327908_th.gif
327908_th.gif (7.33 KiB) Viewed 302 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:12 pm

“INWARDLY,…CRYING”…

Our society is littered, with the corpses of choked relationships,…but; the pattern is most often, a murder-suicide in which both parties are destroyed. The secret of forgiveness,…is Grace. God’s-Grace does not free us, from responsibility,…on the contrary; it creates obligation. Grace received, means Grace must be,…displayed!...

There’s nothing optional about forgiveness, it is part of the logic,…of Calvary!...(please see, Ephesians 4:32)… The duty to forgive, is not grounded,…in society’s needs; or our common humanity. It is grounded on Calvary. What our Lord did, shows what we,…must do. This means that, forgiveness is a choice made,…because; of the will, of His Father. But, it is also a possibility available,…because; of the power of God, within us!...

Forgiveness, is the great evidence that we have become,…new creatures in Christ-Jesus; and that the Spirit of Christ, lives within us. His Father’s Grace, was real in the midst,…of; all the Son’s suffering. I personally feel another burden, of my past,…fall away; as the glacier of hate, melts within. Yes, I feel not only forgiven,…but; set Free!...

The cross is where we receive forgiveness, and where we learn,…to forgive. “Lord, forgive me,…as I can’t always; find myself forgiving others!”…. This is my cry, inwardly!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
302231_th.jpg
302231_th.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 301 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 pm

“OVERWHELMED,…BY,…THE-COST”…

It is impossible to receive forgiveness, gratefully,…from one person; and then refuse it, vengefully to another person. When I choose to receive forgiveness, I obligate myself to practice,…forgiveness. You don’t have to be royalty, to recognize how a forgiven person,…ought to act. The torture chamber of an unforgiving spirit, is all too real,…and; ironically, has as its chief victim,…the person so sure of his or her: moral and legal rectitude!...

The moment we start hating a man or woman, we have become their,…slave. He or she, even controls our thoughts. I can’t escape his or her tyrannical grasp, on my mind. When a waiter serves me steak, it might as well be,…stale bread and water. The man or woman I’m hating, will not permit me,…to enjoy it. The source of forgiveness,…is God’s forgiveness. We need to understand the extent of our debt, before a righteous and Holy-God!... We are faced with a burden, that is beyond our capacity,…a mountain of sin; that we cannot budge, never mind,…remove!...

Until we see ourselves, as truly and deeply sinful,…we will see nothing else; clearly. We also need to understand, the cost of forgiveness. I have been the recipient of people’s generosity,…that has left me speechless. I realize that, their love has been costly,…and; I am overwhelmed by the cost!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
102158_ic.gif
102158_ic.gif (17.36 KiB) Viewed 300 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:59 pm

“WHAT-IS,…OUR,…TRUEST-CALLING?”…

Dear-friends, I urge you today,…to walk; in a manner, worthy of the calling to which we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); have been called…(see, Ephesians 4:1).

Let us do so, with all humility and gentleness,…with patience; bearing with one another, always doing so,…in Love!...(verse, 2). Yes, let us be known,…as those who; are most eager, to maintain the unity of the Spirit,…in this bond: of inner-peace!...(verse, 3).

Folks, there is One-Body and One-Spirit,…just as we, were called; to this One-Hope, (of being Resurrected unto eternal-life, as God’s-Son was also,…Resurrected): this is our personal calling…(verse, 4).

(“WHAT-IS,…OUR,…TRUEST-CALLING”)?... The answer: to speak the Truth, in Love!...(verses, 5-15). There is One-Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); One-Faith, (to believe in His living-God and Father-in-Heaven); One-Baptism, (to be completely submerged, in this cause of ours, it being to usher-in in the lost; so that they too, may be Saved)!...

Notice well, that after our apostle Paul declares our Lord’s own existence,…he then; continues to speak about our One-God,…and Father of all; (yes, Jehovah and/or Yahweh, is Jesus’ own God and Father; as well as, our own: if only thru His Divine-Plan of adoption)…Amen.

Folks, it is this,…”One-God”; who is over all, (including, being over His only begotten Son; who currently stands at His Father’s right-hand); and this,…”One-God”; is also, in all-things,…of which only: through God, can all these things be ultimately,…manifested.

It is God’s own doing, to exalt and recompense His Son!... God, has placed all-things,…under His Son’s feet; and the very keys to our New-Heaven and our New-Earth, has been bestowed unto Jesus,…as promised by His own God and Father-in-Father!...

Yes, friends,…all of it, done; because of the Son’s exemplary Obedience, in fulfilling (Not) His own will,…but that: of His Father’s. And, His Father’s-Plan involves,…our earnest repentance; there-after we are offered, the free-gift of eternal-life,…by God’s-Grace!...

All possible, because of our exercised Faith. Just remember, that without this Faith,…it is impossible; to ever think we could please our Maker!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118873_th.gif
118873_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 299 times