Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing could break this Peace. As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these Autumn-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun is gone. I gazed at it for a moment, knowing that it was full of both,…Good and Evil wisdom; together!...

I then remembered my Lord’s-Word, and of how He has watered my fields,…especially in moments; when I’ve been curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: emerging from that mist!...

You see, many times I’ve been swept-away,…most carelessly. I was always going to mend things, yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even from my own, device!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down its length; with willows over-hanging nearby. Yes, they are a reminder of my Lord’s presence,…as He’s always;

(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5625

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Attachments
312635_th.gif
312635_th.gif (84.72 KiB) Viewed 316 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:31 am

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”…

Dear Father,...”We come in the name of Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts this morning Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Excellent-Name);help us to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us to remember that we ourselves are not,…perfect. Help us to find the seeds-of-love and understanding toward our brothers and sisters,…and all; of mankind!”… Amen.

Friends, sometimes when we have been hurt or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

And, to You,…Son-of-God!... “Cleanse our hearts today, dear-Lord. Create in us, a clean heart and renew a right spirit,…within us. Help us to remember the words, You spoke from that horrendous Roman-Cross,… (Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.)!… Please help us look beyond our many wrong-doings, and help us develop the necessary spiritual-eyes to see,…what You, (Sweet-Jesus); see in all of us. You Lord, from the very beginning have looked beyond our short-comings,…and saw our great need of You; and of Your Great-Love, for each and every one of Your Father’s Children. Help us to look beyond our brother's mistakes and know that they too, need Your love, and Your Father’s-love,…as well.” Amen.

Folks, sometimes a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated,…a rejected person; or one who has a very poor image of themselves, can be insensitive to the needs and feelings of others,…simply because they have become embedded: in their own personal-pains!...

“Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Sweet-Jesus!... Please minister to those who are ill or in physical pain. Both mental-illness and physical-pain, we know can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being,…and can sometimes affect; one's outward attitudes, toward this present world!” Amen.

To You,…Heavenly-Father!... “Help us to look past the external and search for the internal value, of each and every one of our brethren in Faith!... Even, to include those who today,…still remain; undecided. Help us to give the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us to lead-by-example, even when we sometimes,…feel the pain ourselves. Let us count it all joy, as we look unto Your Son’s already accomplished deeds,…to heal and comfort us; knowing that You love us and understand us,…intimately: as You have demonstrated, even unto Your own begotten,…Son!” Amen.

Yes, Father-in-Heaven!... “Help us to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there,…and pray for a forgiving-heart; help us pray for that very one, who has hurt us,…(even though they may not be among, the living): for these are my… (PRAYERS,…THAT,…NULLIFY-BITTERNESS)… of heart!” Amen.

“Each time we think upon that one, who has hurt us,…may we turn to You, (our Maker); in prayer. For only You, possess the necessary Power-to-change the hearts,…of all men and women; alike!” Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, let us daily pray,…for the much needed spiritual-enlightenment; of others and for ourselves,…as well.

And in closing,…Son-of-God!... “Please teach us to have loving and forgiving-hearts, for the sake of Your Father’s-Kingdom, yes,…for His Power; and the Glory, that He has shed unto You, (His Son): His Angels and us humans,…(the very-apple of His eye)!”... Amen.

With All Of My Love,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (38.37 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:55 pm

“GOD’S,…LOVE,…DOVES”….

Meet,…(The Faithful-Believers);
(“GOD’S,…LOVE,…DOVES”).
Like them,…there are,…no others.
Servants of our Lord,…and Saviour;
Truly, saints,…who fit like,…Gloves!....

We moderate,…our every mood;
(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”),…offering, Spiritual-Food.
We feed our needs,…with caring comments;
God’s special people,…part of His, Battlement!....

(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”),…once friends, always friends;
Supportive, caring,…and mostly loving.
Thank You, Father,…for these, Your Angels;
The Faithful-Believers,…whose souls I, commend!....

We lament, we laugh,...and Love;
Like the rest,…of God’s-Children, do.
Although the rest,…are extremely different;
We are brothers and sisters,…(“GOD’S-LOVE-DOVES”)!...

I pray, you,…meet them someday;
As you’ll be,…blessed, the same.
With fine-folks,…like these;
We overcome,…as the wild, are tamed!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
122340_th.gif
122340_th.gif (38.19 KiB) Viewed 313 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:21 pm

“BLESSED,…BE-YOUR,…NAME”….

I have a friend,…whose Faithful-Love;
Is more than, all the World,…to me.
Tis higher, than the heights,…above;
And deeper than,…the deepest sea!...

So old, so new; so strong,…so True.
Before the Earth, received its frame;
We Loved each other,…thru and thru.
(“BLESSED,…BE-YOUR,…NAME”)!….

Ours, is the Highest,…place above;
Adored by all,…the Children-of-Fame.
Yet, such is,…this Love;
Laying aside, our frowns,…becoming tame!....

We seek this Love,…at any cost;
Of Heavenly-Rank,…and Earthly-Fame.
Today I seek,…You, Sweet-Jesus.

It’s a lonely path,…we trod;
From every Soul,…apart.
Known only, to ourselves,…and His God;
Is all the grief,…that fills our Hearts!....

Yet, from,…this track;
We turn,…not back.
And as I lay, in want,…and shame;
You my Precious-Prince,…have found me.

Dawn, at last,…this Day-of-Dread;
We being desolate,…yet, undismayed.
With wearied frame,…and torn, ahead;
We’re never forsaken,…nor betrayed!....

Go up, with me,…to Blissful-Heights;
No dying here, in grief,…nor shame.
You beloved,…Saved me.
(“BLESSED,…BE-YOUR,…NAME”)!....

As we live, we sing,…with glee;
The wonders of this,…Matchless-Love.
At last, I rise,…to dwell;
In Brilliant-Homes,…from high-above!....

My Joy, lies in,…your Face, to see;
Bowing then,…with loud acclaim;
I’ll praise You,…my Precious-Prince.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15027815_953564731442481_8978089424758179773_n.jpg
15027815_953564731442481_8978089424758179773_n.jpg (27.84 KiB) Viewed 312 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 pm

“READ,…MY,…REFLECTIONS”...

Giving thanks, is the will of Almighty-God,…for us!…(please see, 1st Thessalonians 5:18). This time of year,(during Easter-time); often brings my heart to shout-out my thanksgiving, for all the bounty,…which Almighty-God has bestowed upon us; but our Apostle Paul, exhorts us here: “In everything, give thanks”... Such gratefulness, is almost a lost art,…in our day; despite the fact that, it is stated here,…to be: the will of God!...

When thanksgiving is not, forthcoming,…it often expresses an attitude; which says,…”Well, you owed it to me anyway”; or perhaps it might mean that, “What you gave, I really did not need,…or want”. It may sometimes mean that, “Your gift, was not up to my expectations”…

There seems to be some, who think that,…”My gifts, come from my Lord,…and therefore; I do (Not) need to express, any kind of gratitude,…toward, mankind”!...

Paul’s counsel,…contradicts this. “Render therefore, to all,…their dues; tribute, to whom tribute,…is due; custom, to whom custom; fear, to whom fear; honor, to whom honor”…(please read, Romans 13:7).

Those, who give of themselves,…should indeed be, honored; even as Paul commended the Macedonian saints, for their liberal giving!...(please see, 2nd Corinthians 8).

He also declared, that the receivers,…of those gifts; “Pray-For”,…and; “Long-After”, (or, earnestly desire); those who have expressed, “The exceeding Grace-of-God”,…toward them…(please read, 2nd Corinthians 9:14).

For this cause, I today,…would like to express, my own deep; and heart-felt appreciation, to all those,…who have been so Faithful; in the giving, to all who are the needy,…immediately surrounding you!...

Today, I also value,…so very highly; those, who continue to,…”Hold our hands-up”; with their Love, Faith and Prayers,…yes, even: for my ministry.

Thank you, seems to come short,…of my true gratitude; but my Lord, (Christ-Jesus),…will surely reward: all your efforts, with Eternal-Glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328150_th.gif
328150_th.gif (33.1 KiB) Viewed 312 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 pm

“GIVERS-AND-TAKERS / PAY-THIS-FORWARD”...

Success depends heavily, on how we approach our interactions,…with other people. Do we try to claim, as much value as we can,…or; contribute value, without worrying about what we receive,…in return?... The option which we choose,…has; a dramatic effect, on our success.

(“TAKERS”), get more than they,…give. They tend to tilt, everything in their own favor,…putting their own interests; ahead of others’ needs. They are usually self-promoters, making sure that they get plenty of credit,…for; their accomplished deeds. I do concede that, not all (“TAKERS”),…are cunningly vicious. Some, are just cautious and self-protective!...

Where do, (“GIVERS”),…end up; on the mountain of success?... I personally do believe,…that; (“GIVERS”), dominate the bottom and the top,…of: the success ladder. Givers, create an atmosphere of giving,…which; produces more givers. And, when people feel more grateful,…they; are more likely, to (“PAY-IT-FORWARD”)!...

Giving, is contagious!... Today, I am investing,…in; encouraging you, (dear reader and friends); in my network, to act more like,…(“GIVERS”)!... A business leader, who creates an environment of giving,…increases the odds; that others in his network, will follow his or her example,…and add value; to the work-life, of others,…not simply: match or take value!...

I’m convinced that, (“GIVERS”); make an impact, across multiple disciplines!... One reality of life, every human being must accept,…is that; our individual success, no matter what we undertake,…depends on: help from others. Someone, must be willing to give us,…the help; we need. The big question, at our door-step is,…”Will we remain, (TAKERS); or grow to become, relentless,…(GIVERS)”?...

We must help the weak, and always remember the words of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ!...(please see, Acts 20:35). This is phenomenal teaching, that this present World,…has real difficulty seeing; yet, so desperately needs. We must take-off, our rose-colored glasses,…and; see clearly that, we live in a wretched World!...

Our Apostle Paul, describes our World perfectly,…in; (please read, 2nd Timothy 3:1-5). Our Heavenly-Father and His Son, live by giving…(please read, 1st John 4:8,16). Who of you, will become,…”Great-Givers?”... Unfortunately, this has been regarded,…as; impractical idealism. Yet, every evil in today’s sick,…sick World; has been caused by, self-advancement at the cost of others,…vanity: by much coveting, lust and greed… What about you?... Are you willing, to step-out and start,…giving; to help others?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Utopia, is (Not) an idealistic pipe-dream,…it’s coming; in our life-time, yes folks,…this present-generation: shall witness Divine-Justice, at its best!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5640
Attachments
322753_th.gif
322753_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 308 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

“FOR-THESE,…I-PRAY,…THE-MOST”...

I’m just a minor accomplice, I guess. Yet, it seems as though,…the rest of this wicked World; is after those who follow Christ-Jesus!.... “Why, persecute a mere messenger?”,…I ask you. All that I ever did wrong,…was a very long-time, ago. More than 16 years ago, I began to really change,…my old-ways. With closed eyes, I stop to think,…for a moment. I had always used, the same excuses,…for all of my prior; convictions!...

“Where, did you learn,…about; Jesus-of-Nazareth”?,…you questioned.

“At the (K.I.S.S.),…camp. There, we were all taught,…to; (Keep-It-Simple-Stupid)!”...

And, also we learned much,…by using; His basic-training manual, He (Jesus-of-Nazareth) called,…(The Bible)!... It was all, really quite simple,…only after; I began to truly apply myself, to His instructions.

In the beginning, He had me,...strike a match; (one, Jesus had named,…“my-personal-challenges”); secondly, He had me place it,…at the end, of this long and cumbersome fuse, (one, Jesus had called,…“my-trials-and-testing”): then, Jesus had me finally light,…this fuse!...

I ran, like Hell. Right into, His Father’s Saving-Grace!... I was luckier, than most others,…at this camp. My whole Life, didn’t end up,…blown-out-of-proportion. And His training, with time,…sort-of-became; absorbed into what today is, my devoted service,…to the appointed Saviour: of humanity!...

Many others, I’ve known,…somehow also know; that they too, could overcome and handle this hectic,…boot-camp. Oh’, if only they,…wouldn’t abandon their only chance; to really succeed.

(“FOR-THESE,…I-PRAY,…THE-MOST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
121794_th.gif
121794_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 307 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 pm

“T0-THOSE,…WHO-ARE,…IN-PAIN”…

All relationships, carry with them,…the possibility; of pain and loss. Only, people who avoid Love,…can; avoid grief. The risk of relationships, stems from our uncertainty,…of; what our tomorrow, will hold. None of us, know,…what; will happen tomorrow. For, what is our life?... It is even, a vapor,…that; appears for a little time, and then vanishes,…away!...(see, James 3: 14 ).

Who of us (dear-reader and friends), is willing and most able,…to share; your comfort with others?... I know, all too well,…the bitter-sting; of a loved-ones’ absence. The comfort that Almighty-God, gives us in our sorrow,…and grief; isn’t for us, alone. It’s meant to be shared. And, so,…here I am, today; sharing my story, both of the joy of living,…and; the anguish of my loss, back in 2001,…when: my father passed-away!...

Viewing our own grief, as something that enables us,…to help others; is not a perspective, that comes quickly,…in the grief, process: nor, should it be, ever forced. Time, is one of the necessary,…components; of every part, of grieving. Empathy and compassion, are born of painful encounters,…with loss.

When we see others, through the tears of our own,…grief; we begin to possess, a different perspective,…that; uniquely qualifies us, to minister compassionately,…(“TO-THOSE,…WHO-ARE,…IN-PAIN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328300_th.gif
328300_th.gif (7.06 KiB) Viewed 306 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:10 pm

“I-CHOOSE,…GENTLENESS”…

I Choose,…Gentleness;
Nothing is won,…by Force.
I Choose,…Gentleness!...

When I raise,…my voice;
May it be,…only, in praise.
If I clench,…my fist;
Let it be,…only, in prayer.
When I make,…a demand;
May it be,…only, of myself!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
15895115_989189157880038_372414000529622028_n.jpg
15895115_989189157880038_372414000529622028_n.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 305 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm

“MORE-THAN,…I-CAN-SAY”….

Through times of affliction,…and uncertainties;
You have brought me,…to new-heights:
And now,…I’m being freed.
Through times of trials,…You, my Sweet-Jesus;
Have,…guided me.
Through times,…of troubles;
You unravel,…with certainties!....

No longer,…am I tangled;
Now with this,…truest-of-Loves.
With this Love,…we lift each other;
To new heights,…most-high-above.
Dwelling with You,…my Precious-Prince;
All-things today,…indwelling anew.
Yes, all-things,…working together;
Now that I’ve,…got You!....

To them,…that Love, as we;
I call, according,…to this new-dawn-day.
To you, dear-reader,…and friends;
He gave new-beginnings,…and so, we are Free.
Yes, Jesus,…has given me;
(“MORE-THAN,…I-CAN-SAY”)!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312238_th.gif
312238_th.gif (68.45 KiB) Viewed 304 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:26 pm

“MY-HEART’S,…DESIRE”…

Now from the Altar,…of my heart;
May my warmest,…thanks arise.
Assist me Lord,…to offer-up;
My evening,…sacrifice!....

This day, You’re my,…Sun and shield;
My Keeper,…and my Guide.
Your care, in my weakness,…shows;
As Your Mercies,…are multiplied!....

Minutes make-up,…my day;
As You will come,…quickly one day.
Offering me,…Freedom;
Which You,…did gladly pay!....

New times,…new favors,…new Joys;
A new-song,…is required:
Not money,…nor toys.
I’m praising You,…as I should;
For this is,…(“MY-HEART’S,…DESIRE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Attachments
110471_th.gif
110471_th.gif (57.32 KiB) Viewed 303 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

"SHOOTING-STARS,...IN-ALL,...DIRECTIONS"....

Speak well, unto your audience,…like those, who have many; of the qualities, of an actor. Be a genius, at story-telling,…throwing yourself with gestures and mimicry; into your recitals!....

I have a passion, for gathering hurting souls!... There are rare times, in the experience of everyone,…when things for the moment; seem entirely good, when Life halts on its burdened ways,…and when anxieties fade: and fears, are not!....

Such, are the hours with my Lord,...in my studies. My joy at being near Jesus, through His Word,…is so simple and uncluttered; that I respond as though, I were dwelling in the earliest ages,…of some ingenuous: yet undersigned, World!....

I live to read, with all the many words,…marching across the pages. Have you ever had your thoughts go,..."piggly-wiggly"; despite your hard work?... This happens to me, when I have other troubling issues,…in my Life; and on my mind!....

See yourself, as a citizen of this whole-wide-World,…and recognize that; there's a Supreme-Divinity, that shapes our ends,...rough-hew Him; how we will. I urge you to give long hours, to your thoughts.

Sometimes, they just glow quietly,…in our mind; yet, at other times,…they seem often: like Roman-Candles,…yes, like ("SHOOTING-STARS,...IN-ALL,...DIRECTIONS")!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 293 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:16 pm

“ONLY,…AS,…ONE”

Dear Jesus,...create in us;
An Eternal Love,…as One.
As One, that forgives,…all failures;
Spanning distances,…and:
Withstanding,…tempest!....

Dear Jesus,…create in us;
A Fresh Love,…as One.
As One,…with tenderness;
And the Grandeur,…of White-Mountains.
With the strengths,…of Tigers!....

Make us, As One,…most intimately;
Your many colors,…as One-Sunset.
Thousands of Cedars,…as One-Forest;
Countless Stars,…as One-Galaxy!....

Yes, Make us,…(“ONLY,…AS,…ONE”);
Dear Jesus,…forever.
That You, may be,…Praised;
Dear Jesus,…forever.
(“ONLY,…AS,…ONE!”)….

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312546_th.gif
312546_th.gif (64.92 KiB) Viewed 270 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm

“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”…

The notes of the orchestra, came from the ball-room,…and from two, high; little grated windows, came laughter and childish murmurs!...

“You’ve come early; all the better!”,...my Lord, uttered.

A new thorn, had pierced my side,…as other guests; had not arrived yet. There, across the room,…stood His Father; surrounded by several Angels. Michael and Gabriel, were also there. They were making roar, with their laughter,…while their eyes, restless as ever; were fixed, on my entrance!...

I was also, expecting you,…(my dear-reader and friends); you, who have done so well,…with your Life. The phrases pronounced by my Prince, were not so simple,…as they may, at first; have sounded. On the surface, it was merely Praise,…for His Father-in-Heaven!...

But, there was untold tenderness,…ordered; in ornate fashions. I found myself, kneeling and kissing the Hand,…of the Son; yes, the Only-Begotten. For, He is my wounded,…Warrior!... The very same, who has Saved,…the compromise; between all that is old and the new.

As though evoked, by these approving thoughts,…I found myself appearing; at the very top of these stairs, amid chains and spurs. I was known to be a man, of this World,…and of graceful manners. After sustaining the shower of praise, poured over me,…by my Lord; I merged into the scented froth, of my lady.

An occasional phrase, came over your snowy-white-shoulders,…as you told me; that I was handsome and calm, as never before. And, that my sentimentality,…enchanted; this audience.

Your smooth, youthful neck,…was adorned; with intentionally modest, pearls. And, from the opening,…of your long glove; you drew a hand, (perfectly shaped),…and on it: was seen glittering, the richest of sapphires!...

In your wake, came I,…though my clothes, had no elegance; they were at least, decent. You truly were smashing. Superior to many, yet,…equal; to none. And so, you greeted me,…with a highly, successful mixture; of virginal modesty and youthful grace!...

To me, you dispensed a smile,…from your strawberry lips. The women at the ball, did not please me,…even, the younger ones; didn’t amount to much. It was a good thing, that you had emerged,…from the Heavens; to show me, what,…(“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”),…is like!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
122063_th.gif
122063_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 269 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm

“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”

As I studied the dark landscape, of my past,…never had I allowed room for growth; when it came to, my Spiritual senses. Never, had I detected,…my breath, becoming larger; just at the thought, of an Everlasting existence,…possible: as I do,…today!...

At 33 years old, (24 years ago),...although I didn’t quite know, the why; I began a turn, becoming clearly-closer,…to these new paths; representing publicly, a new me. Inwardly, I was better at rolling with the punches,…not stopping; nor turning around, to go back,…to who: I used to be!...

And, it wasn’t like,…I was planning, to actually venture; outside of myself. It was, all the contrary,…I’m speaking of; an inward change!...

Yes, folks,…an earnest change; most,…(“PRIVATE,…AND,…PROFOUND”)!...

So, my prayers were closer to: “Lord, help me or forgive me,…one; of the two!”. Quietly, Jesus began opening my heart,…to this yearning; which moved me.

Everyone but me, would sleep-soundly,…through this era; of mine. Learning to break-away, from tentative crowds,…was no light-duty. Was it, my imagination?... No one, near me,…in those days; seemed able to see anything, let alone,…what I was being given: to spiritually-see!...

Yes, friends,…a new beginning; yet, in many ways,…still: my old self...

The closer I got, to reaching 42 years of age,… the more, Jesus’; (“Light-of-Truth”), appeared to be silhouetting,…my persona. I saw nothing else, at 42,…and guessed, it was still; several years away, before I could truly begin,…to blossom: within this newfound,…Faith!...

You see,…dear-reader and friends; I was born, a late bloomer. Perhaps, in hind-sight,…all, to my advantage; as I, today,…enjoy the fruits; of my Spiritual-Laboring. What has always looked, merely bright,…from a distance; today, has become more distinct,…in its colors. Such, has been,…the growth; of my spiritual-understandings!...

I seemed in pain, much like everyone else,…but; by working with my Lord’s, (Jesus),…Word; I have been, as if invigorated,…by my own: personal trials and tests!...

Who, I battle against the most,…even today; is the very same, who first came,…as a lying, slithering-snake; then later, he approached me,…as a roaring-dragon; and, finally now,…this Dark-One, presents himself to me: even as an,…Angel-of-Light!...

This adversary, wishes,…he could emit more; than his pathetic glow. He identifies himself best, with only those,…within; his inner-darken-circles!...

Today, (at 57 years, young),…I follow Jesus, and find relief; addressing Him, with Honors,…as I look: in His Direction. Before, I could see no farther,…than the range; of my hellish-aura. Despite, my many serious,…(emotional) injuries; I am most proud, of my newly delegated-duties!...

With God’s-Grace, and the Love of His Son,…I have proved; that I am still, in remarkable shape!...

No longer, am I agonizing,…but, rather; take this moment, to share with you and others,…His Plan: for your person. Guard against, neglecting your opportunity to turn,…to our Heavenly-Father; through His Son, our Lord and Saviour,…”Jesus-Christ!”….

Many, are Spiritually Dead!... More, sit rocking,…or lay weeping!....

Most, have given-up,…looking for ways, to see anything; but a blackness, so thick,…it disorients them: and distorts their deeds. Some, simply seem to run out-of- gas,…slowing, stopping and stumbling; on this very Rock,…(our Rock)!...

Is there nothing, you can do,…(dear-reader and friends); to help these tormented?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Come-up, with an idea,…and; change your course. Stay on this elevator and reach the top-floor,…of my Prince’s-Palace. There, tip-toe past several of His Arch-Angels,…and their aides. Sit and talk to Jesus!... He will try to dictate, to you,…(The Faithful-Believers); His Father’s, Words-of-Wisdom!....

I pray,…”That His message, is able to get through to you,…and that later; you be able, in turn,…to share, the same Theme and Tone: with others!”. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
s320.jpg
s320.jpg (60.43 KiB) Viewed 266 times