Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 pm

“HOW-DO-I,…EVER,…THANK-YOU?”…

How do we ever thank,…so many; for so much?... I find myself so thoroughly indebted, to all those who have gone before us,…(the Faithful-Believers); yes, indebted to all who have contributed,…to establishing: this sound Faith!...

It’s often-times, so very hard to know,…where to start; expressing my gratitude. Those early disciples, are truly,…our most; priceless-treasures. And, to you,…(dear-reader and friends); who have always been so encouraging, as I try to tackle these writing projects. I just can’t say enough. Together, (yes, you and I,…my reading-audience),…we have endured this arduous journey; without complaint,…but: with much patience, reality and great Joy!...

I have learned wonderful and valued lessons, about character,…from each of you. And, so,…I am deeply grateful; to be one of you. In the end, however,…it is ultimately, an immeasurable honor; to be allowed to write, about the most momentous events,…in our human-history; and to honor the Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus),…who, by His free-will choices; entered those events, for this,…our world: and for you and me!...

My goal with these written passages, is to try to envision the familiar,…through the eyes; of those first-century witnesses. I must confess, to having a great fear,…of the kind, of over-familiarity; that can cause us,…to lose the wonder; of the mystery of our Creator, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). Just think for a moment. Eternity itself, has been opened for us,…the undeserving, wretched sinner; at the cost of this precious life, of the only One,…who is eternally worthy: (Christ-Jesus)!...

This fact, must be given ascendancy in our hearts,…and personal lives; of all events, past, present,…and yet future: the story of Jesus, must never be allowed to grow,…stale. We, (The Followers of Christ), would do well,…to see what those early Christians; saw and felt, that we too,…might be able to learn: what they themselves, learned. As we look at our Lord’s-Passion, for humanity,…through the eyes and perspective, of His early followers; may His Father’s-Grace and Marvelous-Mercy, grasp our minds,…in ways: that transform us, deeply!... Just like, they transformed the souls,…who were there.

Surprises, can often-times be quite interesting,…indeed; sometimes, surprises can be wonderful,…and: most thrilling. A fine example, are those who work-hard,…at their job; with no expectation of reward, or recognition,…but, are completely surprised; when they receive a coveted-promotion. This particular worker, often exhibits joyful shock,…with an ear-to-ear grin; that stays plastered on their face, for days and days. There are other times, however,…when surprises; can be heart-breaking, and even terrifying!...

Surprises, whether good or bad,…have the potential, to knock us back; just a little. They tend to challenge, our comfortable pre-suppositions,…about; this present-life. The Son-of-God, revealed in surprising ways,…His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, came in poverty,…though, He personifies Holiness; to the fullest. He reached down, even to the untouchables,…of this hurting world!...

Even, though He was bestowed the very Powers,…of our known Universe; His Father’s command was that, Jesus yield Himself to the tortures of our,…rebellious-nature. Could we also, go farther than the people of our,…own time and day; anticipate of us?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Jesus, takes us to the edge,…and allows us; a glimpse inside the Throne-Room, of our Creator,…yes: of His very own, God and Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5640

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
my-future_thumb204.jpg
my-future_thumb204.jpg (59.17 KiB) Viewed 106 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:51 pm

“TO-THE,…FAITHFUL,…BELIEVERS”…

Today, we (The Faithful-Believers),…possess; a fresh understanding, that is filled with much surprise. Surprises, abound in the moments surrounding,…the passion; of Christ-Jesus!... And their impact, on the people involved,…was; quite Powerful. So many shocking events, occurred during those days and nights,…of pain; and of darkness, defeat and victory!...

There was an especially surprising incident, taking place in Gethsemane,…the night before, the Cross!... How ironic to me, that the lessons in this present-life,…we most clearly remember; tend to be the ones, we experience,…particularly when that experience: is accompanied by pain!...

Why, then,…would we, want to negate the pain; that our Heavenly-Father felt, by witnessing the slaying,…of His: only begotten Son?... For, those of you,…who believe, in the “Trinity-Doctrine”; you unknowingly are making void, the very sacrifice and value,…in the loss of a Son: to a loving parent. Is there any greater pain, than a parent losing a child?... I dare say, not!...

Yet, those who believe in a,…”Triune-God”; would be quick to claim, that we simply do not understand. At no given moment, did Jesus-of-Nazareth,…ever claim to be anything, other than; ”The Lamb-of-God!”... The very One, who came to take away the sins,…of; our darken world.

And, most importantly,…He (Jesus); did (Not) come, of His own accord. No, sir!... He was commissioned, by His Father-in-Heaven,…to complete this horrendous; and heroic task. Yet, the Devil has always managed,…to wedge himself; into all the details!... (remember, folks, nothing happens,…without; the permission of our Holy-Father)… Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name… (And, no!... I’m not a Jehovah’s-Witness, just because I happen to identify God’s Holy-Name, within all of my writings)…

Always enticing mankind, has been this,…Dark entity; although once known as an, “Angel-of-Light”… We’ve been injected with a fallacy, of becoming like God,…all knowing; all Powerful, recognizing the difference between good and evil. Well, (dear-reader and friends),…how is it; working for you, thus far?...

Please realize that, since the first pair,…was separated; from their Maker, no one (in the flesh),…has been able; to see God, (de-facto),…and has lived: to tell about it!...(see, Exodus 33:20).

Although, through Jesus’ accomplished works,…we today; are able to plead directly, unto our Father-in-Heaven,...this doesn’t mean, that; there’s (Not) still, an obvious separation,…regardless of the rent-veil; our prayers reach the Father, but,…it’s all possible, even today: only thru the relentless, interceding of Jesus,…in our behalf!...

Let’s together, read (Matthew 26: 52-54). Here, yet again,…Jesus; speaks of His Heavenly-Father, as having the ultimate Power!... The Son, when speaking in literal, (and not, in figurative), terms,…is always; most emphatically, referring to the Higher-Superiority,…of our living-God!...

It is Jesus’ Holy-Father, who directs His Divine-Powers,…(bestows); to and for,…His Son’s disposal.

Why?... Because, of Jesus’ proven obedience. Like no other, Jesus-of-Nazareth has demonstrated,…His unwavering loyalty; to His own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious Holy-Name). Folks, our Creator holds already,…the title of; “Most-High-God!”…

Why, would He need to exalt,…empower; invoke, promote, reward or recompense,…Himself; if indeed, He was merely God, all the time,…incarnated into Jesus’,…physical-body?... Millions, still today,…remain; “Duped”…

Yes, the very “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…has been sent; from the very hand of God, Himself,…to possess all those, who willingly choice; to believe the lies, fabricated my mankind’s own mouth!... (This is most Biblical, and most emphatically true).

Gravely, has mankind,…”err”; regarding the simplicity of Christ!... It’s beyond our God-given ability, to try to reason with such absurdity,…in thinking; yet, the “Trinitarians”,…with all due, respect: claim that we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are…“Spiritually-Fogged!”...

Dear-reader and friends, I believe whole-heartedly,…that, it is mankind’s putrid attempts; influenced most by this once, cunning-serpent and his willing insurgents using,…”gentle-as-doves”, technique; which keeps our brethren, divided, still,…even today.

A fear, most dreaded by our apostle Paul. He saw it coming, early on,…and forewarned, all who cared about this topic; from afar. Paul knew this would be, Satan’s best tactical approach!...

This is why, there’s the further need,…of a 1,000 year reign; with Christ. Alongside the Son-of-God, there shall be a furthering of our purification,…a correcting-of-sorts, (if you will); yes, a fine-polishing and well-honing,…of our supposed, present knowledge; as well, a corrigible state-of-affairs,…will be the call: of that Day!...

All is necessary, and shall come to pass,…indeed; before we can unequivocally reach, a true and Honorable standing,…in the presence of: Jesus’ own God and Father!... Don’t forget, there’s a second-death involved,…yet future. This shall be, an infinite and permanent separation,…from Christ-Jesus; and His Heavenly-Father!...

Amazing, and yes,…even, unbelievable; that, even then,…there will be those: who defy purposely, all that represents Goodness!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5655

Attachments
butterfly_and_flowers_lg_wht.gif
butterfly_and_flowers_lg_wht.gif (12.19 KiB) Viewed 106 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 pm

"TO-YOU,...THE-ORDINARY!"...

Surprises, are the greatest-gifts,…which this present-life; can grant us. And, there’s no surprise more magical,…than the surprise; of being Loved!... It’s the Almighty’s own finger, placed on mankind’s,…very shoulders. I would suggest, that,…if we are truly honest enough; with ourselves, regarding our current fallen-nature,…God’s expressions of Love, and care for us: should surprise us, as well.

One of my favorite expressions, is the term,…”ordinary”. It suggests those things, that are regular,…average and normal. This is where, most of us land,…on the sliding-scale; of humanity. “Ordinary”, is the word that belongs,…to me and all the other average people; in this present world,…and I embrace it: whole-heartedly!...

However, there are moments when,…the average person; steps into a role in history, that is far beyond,…average. Yes, friends,…times when; the “Ordinary”, must however uncomfortably,…wear the mantle: of the extra-ordinary. This happens when ordinary folks, make the choice to walk a path,…that is (Not), at all; ordinary!...

Despite the unremarkable nature, of an individual’s background,…he or she, can make choices; that possess astounding results, for good or evil,…shaping lives: and even our history. How many of us, today,…are still harboring; the pains of rejection?... When, will we break-away,…from our self-imposed; imprisonment?... Who of us, is brave enough to turn from within,…and find a reason, to?...

As for me, by my Faith,…I am shaped; rather than, just being branded,…by it. My personal convictions, will not allow me to watch,…this world and remain silent; about what I see. I cannot be content, with protecting myself and my own,…but, have today; made choices, to,…at great risks: provide rescue for others!...

Yes, friends….we’re faced; with many options. Each decision we make, in this present-life,…shapes our own futures and eternities; (as well, those of others),…by, how we respond: to the pressures of each day. You see, dear-reader and friends,…it is here; in the consequences of life’s choices, that we,…(The Faithful-Believers): see something very significant!...

Yes, for here,…we come face-to-face; with sin and the power of our choices, to corrupt, to distract and to,…destroy. This power, is witnessed in the lives,…of a variety; of, (“Ordinary”),…men and women: found in our Bible!... But, in my personal opinion,…it is especially clear; in the life of one, Judas-Iscariot. Yes, an “Ordinary”,…man; who betrayed our Lord, Christ-Jesus!...

Subsequently, bringing shame and much dishonor,…to his name; for all of eternity, because he yielded himself,…to the power: of sin!...

For us common folks, sin is the allure,…of that; which is just around the next bend, and just beyond our reach,…only making it: all the more, tantalizing. Everyone seems to want to qualify, for membership in this very desirable club,…of carelessness. And, the hope of our biggest Adversary,…Satan, himself; is that the unqualified, would grasp at this,…”carrot-on-a-stick”: doing whatever is necessary, to become qualified!...

Yes, folks,….what I can see, as a sad-truth; is that everyone, seems to want membership,…because; no one wants to lose-out, on such wondrous privileges. I only pray, you be (Not),…one of these!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
crown-of-love.jpg
crown-of-love.jpg (94 KiB) Viewed 106 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 pm

WHO OF YOU, WILL COME ALONG WITH ME,...AND SIMPLY PRAISE OUR PRINCE-OF-PEACE?...
Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 104 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:30 pm

ETERNITY AWAITS THOSE, WHO CAN SEE BEYOND THE HORIZON, AND JUST AROUND THE NEXT BEND!...
Attachments
path_of_trees_2.jpg
path_of_trees_2.jpg (34.12 KiB) Viewed 104 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:32 pm

AS SURE AS THE SUN RISES FROM EAST TO WEST, SO SHALL THE COMING OF OUR LORD,...BE SEEN, BY ALL...AMEN.

YES, FOLKS,...LOOK-UP!... FOR, OUR REDEEMER DRAWS NEARER BY THE DAY,...AND CLOSER; WITH EACH BREATH WE TAKE...
Attachments
sunrise-3.jpg
sunrise-3.jpg (38.8 KiB) Viewed 104 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:35 pm

“CAN-IT-BE,…ANY-DIFFERENT,…FOR-US?”…

Not all privileges, come from membership in secret-clubs,…or; credit-card companies. In fact, it could be argued that,…the ordinary man or woman; who traveled with the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), during the days of His public ministry,…experienced: the greatest privileges ever. Consider all, that these people were exposed to!...

For three (3) years, many were close associates,…of; the Son-of-God!... These very same, walked and talked with Jesus!... They sat under the stars, with Him,….broke-bread with Him; and listened to His words. The privilege of exposure, for one Judas-Iscariot,…was that; he heard first-hand, the Sermon-on-the-Mount!... And, the parables with their piercing messages,…were; within grasp.

He saw the blind, receive sight,…the deaf were made to hear; the cripple and diseased, were wholly-healed. And, the demon-possessed were,…set-Free!... Judas, didn’t read third-hand reports,…(like you and I have, all of our lives); regarding these events. He had a front-row seat, for the public ministry,…of; The Son-of-God!...

Yes, this later to be,…traitor; was privileged with much involvement. Judas, was (Not) only,…one of the twelve; he was a trusted member, of that inner-circle. In fact, he had the “money-box”…(see, John 13:29). He had been chosen, to be treasurer. This shows that, the group had strong confidence,…in Judas. Yes, he was seen as a man,…to be; respected, and a man of apparent,…true-character!...

By common consent, Judas handled the money. “It is required of stewards, that one be found,…trustworthy”…(read, 1st Corinthians 4:2). The task of treasurer, carried responsibility,…with it. A careful study, of our Gospels,…reveals; that there was, absolutely nothing about Judas,…that: hinted that he, would become a traitor!...

After all, a perfect traitor,…should have; a face, on which vices,…can write, no marks. Yes, a traitor’s lips,…can lie; with a dimpled smile. Their eyes are of such brightness, that no infamy,…can dull them. Their cheeks, can rise from a murder,…and; not look haggard. None of the other disciples, ever suspected a thing!...

Only Jesus, knew him,…as the traitor; he would become!...(see, John 6:70). Was it, disenchantment?... Judas, began to see,…that; Jesus was (Not) striving, for an earthly kingdom,…and: the wealth that such a kingdom, would bring. He realized that, he would never see what he had,…personally longed, for. This disenchantment and unrealized desire, made Judas a prime candidate,…for; spiritual-failure!...

After three (3) years, of walking with the “Prince-of-Light”,…Judas chose instead; the prince-of-darkness. When Jesus predicted His betrayer, the Book-of-John,…tells us that; the disciples were all, “at-a-loss”…(read, John 13:21). Judas, like the spiritual-enemy to whom he,…had yielded, himself; had now become darkness, but he learned to masquerade,…himself: as Light!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 11:14).

Judas’ words, were masked in hypocrisy,…”Hail, Rabbi”. It was the ultimate, in two-faced deception. And, Judas,…somehow; wrongly thought that, he could get away with it. He betrayed our Saviour, with passion and did so,…enthusiastically. No wonder, our Heavenly-Father,…hates; those who sow discord, among the brethren. The result is always,…destructive!...

Can it be, any different,…for you; and for me?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
108367_th.gif
108367_th.gif (83.11 KiB) Viewed 91 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 pm

“FEAR,…NOT”…

All who are ever Saved, in Truth,…are Saved; because of the death-of-Jesus, on that horrendous Roman-Cross!... So, this Cross-of-Christ,…began its work; at once. And, this work has continued for two millennia. The preaching of this Cross, may indeed be considered,…as foolishness, to this present-age; but, to those who are called,…it is; the very Power, yes,…the Resurrection-Power: of His Father-in-Heaven!...

It is this Powerful-Cross, and the significance of the Love,…displayed there; that changes stony-hearts, even to this day. Yes, friends,…hardened; battle-weary hearts, even those of career evil-doers,…are changed: from death to eternal-life. The foot of this Cross, is a place of significance,…where; princes, religionist and pagans,…well-known as well, the unknown; even generals of sorts, find a level-ground on which to kneel,…and embrace; the very Son-of-God, (Christ-Jesus), who died for us all.

During my years of life and ministry, I have learned that there are many causes,…for both; joy and sorrow. But, no cause for sorrow,…is as great; as the heartache, the bereaved feel,…at: the death of a loved-one. No deaths,…are easy to bear. All,…are a source-of-grief. Relationships, that have been severed by,…death’s-call; leave behind a tremendous, depth-of-pain and loss,…and; it’s all reflected, in our tear-stained testimonies!...

Whether mourners, express their grief outwardly,…or bear it, in silent-sorrow; the reality is, that grief is intense and the intensity level,…is generally; a reflection of the Love, in the relationship,…between: the bereaved and the deceased. In some instances, a person’s grief is deepen,…by; not only a sense-of-loss, but also by a feeling of loneliness,…that: can be most, suffocating!...

As challenging as living life, alone,…can be; it is all, the more trying,…for the person; who has lived life, in a full and meaningful partnership,…and: loses that partner, to death. Grief can also be exacerbated, by a heart-of-regret. Many, struggle with all that was left,…undone; remembering all those important things, that had been left unsaid,…and; wishing otherwise!...

Now, they’re gone,…and; it’s too late!... The sorrow-of-regret, is indeed a painful,…thing. What are you afraid of?... Afraid, of wagging tongues,…and mean-spirited looks?... Afraid, of standing-up and raising our hand,…and; declaring Christ-Jesus?... “I am His, and He is,…mine!”…(see, 2nd Timothy 1:7).

The paralyzing nature of fear, will destroy us,…unless; we surrender it, to the perfect Love,…of; the One who can cast out, our fears. Only there, in His perfect care,…can we know; true-peace. So, today,…I remind you (dear-reader); to,…”FEAR,…NOT!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
christmas-love-2-1.jpg
christmas-love-2-1.jpg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 87 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 pm

FOLKS, PLEASE REALIZE WHAT RELIGION HAS DONE TO OUR MINDS... PLEASE READ, (JOHN 1:14)... READ IT CAREFULLY... THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND WE BEHELD ITS GLORY. BUT, IT WAS THE GLORY OF THE FATHER'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. IT WASN'T THE GLORY, OF GOD,...HIMSELF!...

YET, MILLIONS WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE THAT THE WORD IS GOD... NOT SO, I'M AFRAID!... THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS. READ THE ENTIRE BOOK OF JOHN WHEN YOU HAVE SOME QUALITY TIME TO SPEND AND DON'T DEPRIVE YOURSELF, OF WHAT THE APOSTLE JOHN REALLY HAS TO SAY...

MANY, HAVE MADE WHOLE RELIGIOUS DOCTRINES OUT OF ONE LINE PHRASES AND FIGURATIVE EXPRESSIONS... YES, JESUS IS THE SPOKEN WORD,...OR GOD'S OWN; ADVOCATE AND REPRESENTATIVE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY...

YES, HE WAS MADE FLESH. AS HE WAS SIRED, BY GOD,...HIMSELF!... YES, SEED OF GOD'S OWN,...SEED!... BUT, IT WAS THE GLORY AS OF THE SON OF THE FATHER,...THAT MEN, BACK THEN; WITNESSED!... AND, (NOT), THE GLORY OF GOD,...HIMSELF!...

IN JOHN 1:1,...THERE'S AN OBVIOUS GRAMMATICAL ERROR, IN THE TRANSCRIBING AND/OR TRANSLATING OF GOD'S WRITTEN WORD... YOU CANNOT BE WITH GOD, TO LATER SAY IN THE SAME SENTENCE STRUCTURE,...THAT; THE WORD WAS ALSO, GOD,...HIMSELF!...

YOU SEE, FOLKS,...WITH GOD; THERE IS NO, ("WAS")!... HE'S ALWAYS BEEN THERE, EVERLASTING!... LET'S NOT BE SO GULLIBLE AS TO NOT QUESTION, THE SUBTLENESS OF SATAN'S WAYS... HIS PRESENCE, WE CAN FIND EVEN WITHIN THE FINE LINES OF SCRIPTURE...AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,
IZZY!...
Attachments
christmas-love-2-1.jpg
christmas-love-2-1.jpg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 86 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:38 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE-REMARKABLE,…TESTIMONIES”…

What a remarkable testimony, Christ-Jesus received,…from; this Gentile!... Yes, the Roman-Centurion,…supervising; our Lord’s crucifixion. How striking, was the homage,…one called, Petronius; paid to the crucified One, at the very top of that hill,…known as: Golgotha!... The Centurion, had most likely,…seen it all before; heard it all and felt it,…all.

Yet, this time,…he; and his troops, “became very frightened”… Again, this was most assuredly,…a group; of battle-hardened soldiers, with their Centurion. This was no ordinary fear. It was sheer-terror!... Not, a true reverential fear,…but; a fear of divine-vengeance, and punishment,…for their: definite participation, in this matter!...

What great-fear, to suddenly realize,…you; have put to death, God’s Son!... But, there is more. They didn’t come to this conclusion, at the announcement of some Angelic,…messenger; or apostolic-preacher. Their conclusion came, solely from the effects,…of; the Power of His Father-in-Heaven, on display at Calvary,…that: dreadful and most darkest-of-days!...

Folks, the dreadful appearances of Almighty-God,…in His providence; sometimes work strangely, for the conviction and awakening,…of we: the wretched-sinners. This was expressed, Divinely so,…in; the terror that fell upon, the Centurion and the Roman-Soldiers!... Let us, with an eye-of-Faith,…behold the Son, (Christ-Jesus); and Him crucified, and be affected in earnest,…with: that Great-Love, wherewith He (Jesus),…Loves us!...

Never, were the horrid nature and effects of sin,…so tremendously displayed; as on that day, when the beloved Son-of-God,…hung; upon that Roman-Cross, suffering for sin,…yes, the Just: for all of the unjust. All done, that He might bring us,…to; His Father-in-Heaven!... Let us yield ourselves, willingly to His service. Let us (Not) deny, His Father,…the Son’s sacrifices!...

And, to you,…”Trinitarians”; with all due respects, you make void the very virtues involved,…in sacrificing: for the better-gain, in the end. Yes, when you call the Son,…God, Himself!... Were they to be, two in the same person (Father and Son),…then; you unknowingly take-away, the very terms set-forth by our Heavenly-Father,…regarding: humanity’s Salvation!...

Let, the Son,…be; who He claims to be. The “Sacrificial-Lamb”, of His Father!... And, let God,…be; God!... Supreme-Ruler, Most-High,…of whom; we are all, in “Complete-Subjection”,…to serve. Only His Father, knows the day and the exact hour,…of; His Son’s own return, to us. If Jesus, were to be God,…then; we make Him out to be,…a liar; on this claimer!...

Furthermore, we negate all Holiness,…regarding; these Heavenly-Truths, when we doubt their Word!... And, in closing,…simply put; were Jesus, to have been God,…all along; He would have told us, so!... All the contrary, Jesus states most emphatically,…that; “My Father is Greater, than I”… And, were this (Not) to be true,…then Jesus; would have told us,…so!... Amen.

“If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”,…folks; this is figurative language. Notice well, that the word “if”, is used in the beginning of Jesus’ sentence. Simply circumstantial and not a firm, nor bold,…nor emphatic statement; on His part, with these specific words. Most folks, can’t see the trees,…for; the forest tends to be, in their way. Were we to really see Jesus, for who He truly is,…The Son; then perhaps, we could draw nearer to His Father’s-Truths!...

Jesus, personifies, represents, and is His Father’s sounding-board (if you will); hence, He is called the Word!... In the Book-of-John, I believe this is Satan’s best and cunning work,…yet; where it reads that the Word was with God, and the Word,…was God; please folks, then it repeats itself again by saying,…the Word: was “with” God!... To me, it’s an obvious “typo”,…purposely or not; fabricated with motives that will forever remain, hidden to our naked-eye!...

Scribes-of-old, influenced heavily by their very kings in charge,…demanded; certain delving into the otherwise infallible Word-of-God!... Let us (Not) be so gullible, as to never question,…obvious; grammatical mistake, yes,…ever present: even within our bound book, well call the Bible!... Mankind, has always been enticed to become like God,…all knowing; all powerful. Let’s (Not) make a complete religious belief, out of one-liner-phrases,…that; are incorrectly written, to begin with. Could we truly, be so blinded,…by; an inner-willingness to define, our otherwise immeasurable, unconfined and unfathomable,…living-God?...

“The Father and I, are One!,”…again, folks; this is figurative language. Yes, they are One,…in Spirit; in Unity, in Cause, in Vision,…in; wanting us all, to honor, respect and glorify each one of them,…separately: uniquely having each, their own roles. Just as you and I, (dear-reader and friends); are also,…most unique: yet, we are all called “children-of-God!”,…if we believe, in Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (82.58 KiB) Viewed 85 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 pm

“MY,…CRYING,…OUT”…

Our Lord’s coming Kingdom, is a glorious hope. But, although I am a citizen of this Kingdom,…I live in this present World; before the Kingdom has been established in Power!... If I am to persevere, to live with confidence and poise,…there’s only one solution; I must always pray. To stop praying, is to start growing weary.

Is prayer, nagging God?... Are we to think of God, as a selfish Judge,…who; needs to be manipulated, and pestered into doing the right thing?... His care for our needs, is not generated by our wearing Him out,…with our requests. Our persistence in prayer, does not change Him,…or; make Him more willing to act. We only pray properly, when we think of God,…properly; as One, who answers for our good,…consistently: with His own Glory!...

We are God’s chosen ones. We are participants, in His eternal plan,…the children of Grace. We may not understand all the nuances, of His election,…but; we can be sure that, our Creator’s Sovereign choice,…gives us: a position of confidence and security. We are also chosen, for a purpose. His elect, are not the pampered darlings,…of Providence; but, the corps d’elite in the army of our living God. So, let us continue praying with confidence!...

The language of prayer, is the cry of our heart,…out of; the difficulties and failures, in this present life. And that’s the nature of my persistence, it’s not a type of spiritual filibuster,…or; a mechanical repeating of requests. Even less, is it a refusal to accept God’s No!... It’s the heart’s cry, to my Heavenly-Father,…out of; the distress of my life!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
where-well-never-grow-old-jim-re.jpg
where-well-never-grow-old-jim-re.jpg (17.57 KiB) Viewed 84 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:25 pm

“THIS-IS-MORE,…THAN,…WRECKLESS-BRAVADO”…

Most of the Christ-followers, that we see gathered,…at the foot of Jesus’-Cross; were women. As Jesus warned, the disciples (aside from John); were all unprepared for the horrors, of that day,…and; were hiding, including Peter,…whose; great boasts of staying with Christ, even to the death,…now: had a sad, and hollow-ring!...

It was the women, who at no small amount,…of personal risk; continued to identify themselves, with the Master,…even: as He died, for them. It was the women, who stood there,…no doubt; feeling the anger and abuse, of the crowd. It was the women, who showed the strength,…of courage; simply by being there!...

Courage that stands alone, however,…could be; nothing,…(“MORE-THAN,…WRECKLESS,…BRAVADO”)!... Their courage was more, it was fueled by,…their Love!... These women from Galilee, were Faithful,…last at the Cross; and first at the tomb. Luke’s record, is the gospel’s account,…that; most clearly shows, Jesus’ counter-cultural care,…and respect: for women!...

It was the most comprehensive!...(see, Luke 24:10). Here, we see the women,…broken-hearted; but, still devoted. Grieving, but still engaged,…over-whelmed; but, still serving. In Luke, we see the familiar words,…that we hear; every Easter-Sunday. Words, so familiar,…we; may have lost the Majesty, of what we witness. Words, stated in such a,…matter-of-fact, way; that we may not fully appreciate, the emotional impact,…of these events: described!...

(“HE,…IS,…RISEN”)!… The strength of the women’s Love, had caused them to follow Jesus,…in Galilee; and to ultimately stand, by their Lord,…even at the foot of His Cross!... Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…the very One; who had rescued them all, from their demons-of-darkness,…and: the oppressions of dignity. Our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); was rewarding the strong devotion, courage and Love,…that: motivated these women-of-old, to follow the Saviour,…of Humanity!...

If our Heavenly-Father, remembers the acts-of-Love and kindness,…done in His Son’s Name, to others; how much more so, then,…will our very selfless acts-of-Love; yes, we (The Faithful-Believers), when we ministers ourselves,…to the truly needy: how much, will it not be remembered,…by Almighty-God?... The Book of Matthew, tells us that,…as the women; were making their way to the place, where the disciples,…were hiding: the greatest moment of Joy, they would ever know,…occurred!...

The message the Angels had delivered at the tomb, was now,…confirmed; by the physical appearance of Christ-Jesus, Himself!... Love, that had sought no reward,…had; never-the-less been rewarded. The women and men, whose fear left them all,…confused; was now taken away, from their hearts,...and replaced: by Jesus’ Gift-of-Peace, and His Father’-Grace!...

Through the eyes, of these women,…we can see clearly; that the only appropriate response, is to do,…what they did. And, so,…it is; that I worship, the Son-of-God,…and: tell others, of His Victory!... It’s an event, that demands that,…we bend our knees; to our risen Lord!... And, so,…today; I share with you (dear-reader and friends); this Joy, present,…within: a dying world. Christ, has risen!... Friends of Jesus, dry your tears!...

Through the veil of gloom and darkness,…behold; the Son-of-God, has appeared. And today, only gladness fills my heart!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312393_th.gif
312393_th.gif (90.22 KiB) Viewed 78 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:45 pm

"MY-MEDITATION,...MADE-SIMPLE" ...

Years ago, while walking along the Road to Life,…I came across a sign that read: "HEAVEN’S,…SUPER-STORE." When I moved a little closer, the doors opened wide,…and; as if by magic, I found myself,…already inside: this Heavenly-Building!...

Angels were standing, everywhere. One of them gave me a basket and said, "My son, choose carefully." Everything a human needed, for his or her life’s journey,…was there; and if everything didn’t fit inside my basket, I was invited to go,…get another!...

The first thing I grabbed, was a sack of,…"Patience." Love, I found,…was in the same aisle. A little later, I found,…"Understanding"; which shall serve me well, wherever I go!...

I took a couple of boxes, of "Wisdom",…and a packet or two; of "Faith". And of course, a bit of "Charity",…which I found to be; quite fine, as I'm going to also need this,…in my near future. I could not overlook, the "Holy-Spirit",…which was across; the next hall...

I grabbed a bit, of the "Value" and "Strength",…also necessary; to help me, in this fight of survival. My basket was filling, but I remembered the "Grace",…and then; I grabbed the "Salvation", because it was free,…and finally: I made sure to grab enough, for both you and for me!...

At this point, I started to lead myself,…toward; the cash-register, to pay my bill,…and I had the impression; that everything necessary, which I had chosen,…to accomplish this mission: my "Master",…had given me!...

Near the end of this aisle, I saw many packaged "Prayers",…and so; I put a whole bunch of them,…in the basket; because I knew that once, out of that store,…I was going to find myself: confronted face-to-face,…with "Sin"!...

Peace and "Joy",…were the last two things; on the shelf and I took them, into my basket,…along with the "Songs" and "Praises": hanging next to me. It was then, that I said to this Angel: "How much, do I owe you?" ... He smiled, and then replied: "Take it all with you, wherever you go"

Again, I asked: "How much do I owe you?" ... Son – This Angel said: "Jesus, has already paid your bill, in full,…a long time-ago." ... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy! ...

Attachments
108650_th.gif
108650_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 76 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:21 pm

“TO-EACH,…THEIR,…OWN-GLORY”…

Confusion does to us, many things. It raises questions, that seem to have no answers,…and; creates a deeply disturbing sense, of mental and emotional vertigo,…to which: we (The Faithful-Believers), simply do not know how,…to respond. It’s tough. And this condition, can even get worse,…because; without answers to our questions, and clarity for our confusion,…we feel; as if we’re sinking deeper and deeper, into the fog of,…”Not-Knowing”…

It is in just, such a fog,…that; we join the characters, of the passion story,…found: in the book of Luke, chapter 24. Here, we find two Christ’s-Followers,…on the first, Sunday; after the crucifixion. All that they thought, they knew and believed,…had been; swept-away in a whirlwind of events, that had left their Messiah,…dead: and their Faith, shattered!...

Or so, they thought. But, the Power of God’s-Word,…spoken to them; by the Son-of-God, (please notice well, that the Son is always speaking about His Father, and never does Jesus, raise Himself above that Authority, of His own God and Father); would lift the fog, of their confusion,…and give: a new and fresh clarity, to their purpose for living!...

I pray today, “That you (dear-friend), also receive much spiritual-clarity. And, that you too come,…to conclude that; indeed for centuries, many have been those,…who have been completely duped; with the fallacies and fabrications of,…the ”Trinity-Doctrine”. Folks, Jesus is God’s Son,…commissioned and commanded; by His own Creator, Almighty-God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name).

Jesus spoke often in both figurative and/or literal, language. We must pray, for the ability to rightly divide,…His Father’s-Word!... When you study our Bible, in its entirety,…and not just; one or two verses, once per week at Church,…you too; will come to realize and decipher, spiritually (only after much, earnest praying),…that: Jesus, is (Not) God,…Himself!...

Jesus, always made clear,…to all; who were willing to really listen, (do you, dear-reader and friends, have ears to hear?); that He, (Jesus),…was in complete “Subjection”: to His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... The greatest deceptive work yet, and possibly of all times to come,…is that of; Satan’s presence, within our mainstream Churches!...

Since the Roman-Catholic’s first inception, they have always strived to make themselves known,…Universally; and in so doing, they have tolerated many pagan traditions and rituals,…of: neighboring cultures and countries. All in the name of massing together, the entire world,…under; one religion, one world-government, one Faith!...

This subsequently has branched-off into all the many, “Knock-off” versions,…of the same; “Triune-God” and its doctrinal teachings. Influenced by Satan, mankind from our beginning have always been most enticed, to becoming,…ourselves, as gods; knowing all-things, and supposedly being all-powerful. This greed, sown by this old-serpent’s wiles and jealousy toward his own Creator,…has been successful; in creating one big happy-family, at a global level.

Only those, who truly thirst and hunger,…for real-truth, shall be fed; only those, who realize that “traditions-of-men”,…and their countless rituals; make void and annuls, the true Word-of-God,…these very same saints, shall in the end: be truly illuminated.

These institutionalized religious groups, (and you well, who they are),…are the vey “false-Christ’s”; we’ve been so diligently forewarned about, within our Holy-Scriptures!... This once, “Angel-of-Light”,…makes his point well; right inside the apparent, religious order of the day… Amen.

Only those, who demonstrate the necessary courage,…to question; the “status-quo”,…these very same: shall be illuminated with much, spiritual-clarity. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are all; uniquely-proper, each holding their own crown-of-glory, (much like the one, that has been promised to us, to possess in our near future); yes, folks,…each; is a separate entity unto itself, yet stemmed from the same Most-High-God!...

Each, possesses their own perspective place and order,…their own; rank-n-file, within our celestial-bodies. Each, recognizes their own role and honor,…and purpose; I pray, in closing,…that: you will too, see this Light!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123310_th.gif
123310_th.gif (73.16 KiB) Viewed 62 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:25 pm

SMILE FOLKS, JESUS LOVES YOU,...AND SO DO I...
Attachments
122081_th.gif
122081_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 59 times
115286_th.gif
115286_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 59 times
108651_th.gif
108651_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 59 times