Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 05, 2017 1:17 pm

“WHEN-LOOKING,…INTO-ETERNITY”…

1). Lose yourself, by lifting the burdens of others!...

2). Force, is all conquering,…but, its victories; are very short-lived!...

3). Do you Love life?... Then, do (Not),…squander time; for that is what this present-moment, is made of!...

4). Our Holy-Scriptures, are an Anvil,…which has worn-out; many hammers!...

5). Our Bible, is the window of this self-imposed,…prison-world; through which we may,…(“LOOK,…INTO,…ETERNITY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
103003_th.gif
103003_th.gif (75.75 KiB) Viewed 432 times
122467_th.gif
122467_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 432 times
328342_th.gif
328342_th.gif (7.59 KiB) Viewed 432 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 05, 2017 1:19 pm

"HAVE,...A,...HEART!"....

Have a Heart, that never Hardens.

A Temper, that never Tires.

And a Touch, that never Hurts!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5760

Attachments
119104_th.gif
119104_th.gif (78.27 KiB) Viewed 431 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 05, 2017 1:49 pm

“GOING,…FORWARD!”…

I want to take a moment, to comment on our news-media. In order to, “scoop”,…the competition; they release their stories, quickly. Which results in much falsehood and all due, to poor research. This also culminates into stories, being fabricated,…and of pictures, being falsified; quotes being misrepresented or made-up, and it all displays a general,…unprincipled-attitude!...

It’s truly unfortunate that, the media has such power,…to influence people; in so many ways, without repercussions. Meanwhile, many,…”hoaxers”; remain out there, doing their own thing!...

Changing gears a bit, remember always that,…your gifts come from; Almighty-God!... Many people won’t ever understand, and there are many ways in which we will all,…be crucified; because of it!...

Are you, (dear-reader and friends); such a targeted individual, merely because of your God-given-gifts?... Don’t ever forget that, it’s because of our beliefs,…that we, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); till these fields, for all those who dare,…come: after us!...

As the old saying goes,…”What doesn’t kill us, only makes us,…stronger!”… What I do, myself,…may indeed seem; most mysterious to some. But, I’ve always been,…true to these written-passages; trusting in our living-God and,…(“GOING,…FORWARD”)!...

In conclusion, let me say that,…our exercised Faith; is greatly misunderstood. It’s never practiced in conjunction, with other man-made beliefs. Unlike Religions of this present World, (to include the countless, self-appointed,…Christian-Denominational-Groups); whose focal point practiced most, are clearly seen as outburst of,…much sensationalism: ours by contrast, is a plain belief in the Son-of-God!...

And, we embrace whole-heartedly His gospel-message,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom, which happens to remain even today,…very much: at hand. All for the free-grasping,…to; whom-so-ever-wills!...

Truth, not Dogma,…dear-reader; just the plain-truth, works well enough for me… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5775

Attachments
108618_th.gif
108618_th.gif (85.18 KiB) Viewed 425 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 05, 2017 2:09 pm

“IT-STARTS,…WITH,…THE-CHURCHES!”…

To some, our exercised Faith,…is a mysterious; form-of-prophecy!... And, chronicling it,…is almost; impossible. Long before, recorded history,…mankind; looked to the Heavens, its mix of galaxies,…stars and planets: for absolute answers!...

I for one, don’t place much stock,…in just telling-trends; I’m an individual, convinced of our living-God’s own Love,…for the whole: of humanity. He is the vehicle, through which I further my own,…senses. Unlike a modern-day priest, whose own mind has been profoundly-perverted,…by the confessed transgressions, of his own church members; we are those, by contrast,…to receive our wisdom: through Divine-Revelations!...

We tell the future, not by any given potion and/or sets of,…smoking-mirrors; but, by the inspired Truth, of God’s own written,…Word!... Only, through the pages of our Holy-Scriptures,…are we, well able; to travel into the future and return with advanced,…spiritual-knowledge!...

Today, only after much diligent study,…research and self-examination; can I sincerely say, that I respect what the,…”ancients”; were given to know. Although as I take a good, hard-look all around me,…all that I can clearly see; within our mainstream churches and smaller non-denominational chapels, are pompous-preachers,…trying to copy something; of which in the end, they themselves are completely ignorant of,…both physically and mentally: as well, spiritually!... Amen.

Only, God knows the true Day and Hour,…when: He plans to send His Son, down to us. Remember, Jesus returns with,…”Rod-of-Iron”; in Hand. There will be much correcting, of our perverse-principles. And, it will all start,…in; the Churches!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
118236_th.gif
118236_th.gif (25.41 KiB) Viewed 423 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:00 pm

“SPEAK-NO,…WOUNDING-WORDS”…

Speak no,…wounding-words;
Life holds so,…many grievous-things.
So many dearest-joys,…take-flight;
Leaving Earth’s shore,…loving, with delight!...

Ah, speak no,…wounding-words;
This life holds,…so many, petty-ills:
Sharp-tongues,…give no thrills.
Often many, sigh,…when they ought, to smile;
Many, weary,…yet: go another mile!...

And, so,…we speak, no wounding-words;
Hurting eyes, in pain,…may weep:
As words, of the unkind,…call to mind.
Ah, so speak,…no wounding-words;
For me to see,…yes, even for: those weeping-Blind!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312983_th.gif
312983_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 413 times
113914_th.gif
113914_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 413 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 413 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:13 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE-CONVICTED”…

Folks, the gospel that our apostle Paul proclaimed, as being the Power-of-God,…unto our Salvation; is the very same Power-of-God, that Saves those who believe in His only begotten Son,…Christ-Jesus!... It is a Power that fills us, (The Faithful-Believers) with the Holy-Spirit of Truth!... It’s the very same Power, which heals the Body-of-Christ,…by; our prayers of Faith!...

Yes, friends,…it’s a Power that; fills us with all the fullness of Almighty-God, allowing us to possess a full inheritance of eternal-life,…alongside His Son: Jesus-of-Nazareth, as joint-heirs. This causes us, ultimately to become fruitful unto every,…good-work. It’s the Power-of-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), which delivers us from the otherwise condemnation of our sins,…once and for all; this is our testimony, aiming only to please our Creator!...

In order for us to be found blameless, before our Maker,…we should truly feel, indebted; to declare freely, all the counsel of our Heavenly-Father,…to not only, other believers: but to the pagan, and to the undecided, and to those who worship,…man-made idols!... We do not shun, to declare it all,…lest; some be offended by our beliefs!...

Many, have become our enemies,…simply because; we have told, the whole truth. We shall not withhold the word of reproof, to keep on the good side of mankind. We bring everyone, the Word,…that is well able to build everyone; upward and give them all, an inheritance among those,…who: are the sanctified!...(or set-apart ones).

Friends, it is the Holy-Spirit who convicts us sinners,…of our need; and leads us to repentance. It’s this Spirit, who brings the work of regeneration into our hearts,…when; we are born-again. Therefore, we know this Spirit!... Who of you, is also eligible to receive this free-gift, (or anointing),…of the Holy-Spirit?...

This gospel, is our most precious gift,…of which; we are not ashamed of any part, therein. Please remember that, this Holy-Spirit comes as a gift,…and (Not); as any work. He is received, (Not) as a work done in the heart of any believer,…but; to do a work, after He (this Spirit) is received. Our Jesus said, that when the Holy-Spirit comes,…He would lead us; into all truth and show things, yet to come!...

He enters into the believer, to lead and to guide,…to instruct; and to prepare the saint, for service as a true-witness. He does (Not) come, as a result of perfection in the life of any believer,…but; to give Power, to go on to achieving perfection,…that; we might grow-up, in all-things and become mature in,…Christ-Jesus!...

He comes, into the believer to bring gifts of the,…Spirit; to be used in the ministry, to which he or she is called,…that; he or she may be enabled to minister in the Power, and the wisdom of Almighty-God!... All of this, done under the unction and anointing of this Spirit. And, before any of this is truly possible,…this Spirit; has a work to do, in us (the saints), in order to bring us to the place of dependence,…upon this very Spirit: and (Not) dependence upon, ourselves!...

Are we preparing for the return of our Lord, the very Son-of-God,…Christ-Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray so!... Please be aware, (dear-reader and friends), that only by being fully yielded to this Spirit,…could we; expect to be found worthy, of the bride-hood of Christ!... Upon our faithfulness to Jesus, depends not our Salvation,…for this is already, accomplished and assured; but our meeting the requirement, of being a chaste-virgin must be most evident,…so that we may present ourselves: as blameless to our Lord, at His coming!...

Let us follow carefully, the instructions of our pattern racer (our apostle Paul),…in this arduous race; and so run that we may apprehend that,…for which: we are apprehended of,…that being, Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312983_th.gif
312983_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 409 times
114281_th.gif
114281_th.gif (7.26 KiB) Viewed 409 times
113111_th.gif
113111_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 409 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:21 pm

“PLEASE-REMAIN,…COOL-N-UNRUFFLED”…

1). The difficulty with the sinner, is not to find God,…but; to escape Him!...

2). Refrigeration, is good for preserving food and meats,…but; not for the saints, individually or collectively. Keep the Fire on the altar, burning!...

3). Nothing gives a Christian, so much advantage over another,…as to; (“REMAIN-COOL,…AND,…UNRUFFLED”), under all circumstances!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
118358_th.gif
118358_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 407 times
111339_th.gif
111339_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 407 times
328853_th.gif
328853_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 407 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:34 pm

“DO,…YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

We know that lying, is a sin,…but; we live in such a way, that deception seems to be a very present help, in time of trouble. We not only practice false-hood, we also train our children to follow our example,…whether; it is the so-called “white-lie” of having your child, tell the caller on the phone,…that; you’re not at home, or the full-blown deception of misrepresenting,…you tax return information!...

Our children and grandchildren, observe and learn from our practices,…more; than they listen to our “preaching” of unpracticed values. As a result, we far too often,…see our children; reproducing our very worst characteristics. Few things in this present life, are as painful as seeing our children,…modeling us; at our worst. Why is it, dear reader and friends,…that; although we’ve been called, to a relationship of Faith,…in Almighty-God; instead of resting in Him, in His purposes and His timing,…we instead: continue to resort to our very own, manipulations and schemes?...

Why do we, mistrust each other’s words,…and motives?... Why, do we still,…today; take each other’s lives?... Every suicide bombing, every angry mob scene,…every; threating word of hate, and act of death,…traces its genesis; back to Adam and Eve. Their selfishness, lives on,…in; the anger and conflict of we, their descendants. Our own foolish schemes, have brought us,…only; unhappiness!...

This is how, a heart responds,…when; it is bitter against our living God. It’s not the laughter of joy and celebration. These very same, I speak of,…display the laughter of cynicism; and skepticism. It’s the laughter, of a heart that has given-up,…and; no longer believes!... Tell me, (“DO,…YOU,…BELIEVE”)?.... Oh’, how I pray so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328844_th.gif
328844_th.gif (5.89 KiB) Viewed 405 times
328894_th.gif
328894_th.gif (4.75 KiB) Viewed 405 times
323251_th.jpg
323251_th.jpg (5.76 KiB) Viewed 405 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 pm

“WHO’S-BOTH,…WINSOME,…AND-WISE?”…

What will your life and legacy,…be?... And what mark of beauty, will be seen,…in you?... External beauty is a poor substitute, for the inner beauty,…of; our hearts. Manipulation and deception, cannot replace walking by,…Faith!... Anger and bitterness, will ultimately destroy,…usually; those closest to us. Length of life, is not synonymous with,…spiritual maturity. We cannot escape, the consequences of the choices,…we make.

Almighty-God, can turn our bitterness,…and cynical laughter; into beauty of spirit, if we trust Him,…in the face; of this present life’s disappointments and uncertainties. Who of us, can show evidence,…of; commitment to trust and complete dependence,…upon our living God?... To be filled with the Holy-Spirit, is to be under the control,…of the indwelling presence; of our Creator, so that the believer,…does His will: and displays our Heavenly-Father’s fruit!...(please see, Galatians 5:22-23).

We are driven forward, in the same way,…the winds; fill a ship’s sails. Who of us today, is marked with this quality,…of; being a vessel-of-honor, for our Maker’s work?... Oh’, I pray you are,…dear reader and friends. Who of us, is able to display,…apostolic gifts; speaking with such wisdom, that others can’t resist,…the Power: of the Truth?... Are you, a messenger of the Cross?...

Have you become an instrument, of Spiritual-Power,…and; an evangelist who is both, winsome and wise?... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
124149_th.gif
124149_th.gif (63.44 KiB) Viewed 403 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 12:58 pm

“FORGIVENESS,…WHAT’S-IT-MEAN?”…

Forgiveness is one of the most misunderstood subjects, in our Holy-Scriptures!... We sometimes view it, merely as a therapeutic way of detaching ourselves,…from those; who have harmed us. Yet, the heart of true forgiveness,…is so much richer; than we may realize!...

Jesus underlined the amazing nature of forgiveness, in the book of Luke (chapter 17:4)… Jesus’ followers are to imitate, the Grace of His Father-in-Heaven,…which; pursues us in the midst of our, sinfulness!...

Forgiveness is not earned, but given. It means to release the desire to get even,…or the “right”; to require the offender to pay for what he or she,…has done. It is (Not), engaging in willful amnesia,…but; it is choosing not to treat someone, on the basis of what they have done,…even though: we may indeed, still remember it!...

Forgiveness isn’t the same as, “Reconciliation”… Reconciliation is earned. Forgiveness clears the ledger, it does not instantly rebuild trust. Forgiveness cancels debts; it does not eliminate all consequences. Please consider the following facts, regarding “Forgiveness!”…

1). Face-the-Facts… Authentic forgiveness, requires that we identify what has happened and understand,…its significance.

2). Feel-the-Feelings… There’s a danger of both, “quick-forgiveness” (a hasty verbal declaration, that keeps us from processing the violation),…and “slow-forgiveness”,…an ongoing; “I don’t feel ready, yet.” Folks, there’s an appropriate time to grieve the loss,…of; what might have been.

3). A-Decision-and-a-Declaration… Forgiveness is a matter of obedience, an inward choice that declares,…”I forgive you.” These words declare that the issue is dead, and buried. When it comes to mind, we take it to our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
118418_th.gif
118418_th.gif (52.06 KiB) Viewed 401 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 pm

“LET,…US,…TOGETHER!”…

I’d like to thank, all of you readers and friends,…who have; put so much of your personal time and effort, in reading and following me throughout my last five years,…participating: within these wonderful website mediums, of Facebook and Nethugs.com

I’ve been participating, in sharing with you all,…my personal perspective; regarding an old-subject-matter, religion versus reality!...

For the last 17 years of my adult life, I’ve put a great deal of energy,…into researching; this material. There are so many mysteries, still unsolved. But, without people like us, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); who give freely of our devoted time, to examine well,…not only these Holy-Scriptures; but, also inwardly study ourselves,…spiritually: where would this world, be?...

We are those, making a real difference,…today!... Whereas, many others continue to remain completely deceived. (“LET,…US,…TOGETHER”), strive in encouraging others, to look outside their narrow existence,…so that; this whole life-span, which carries more mysteries,…than we’d have time to explore: won’t be closed-up completely, to them nor to us,…who truly, believe!...

The Internet, puts a wealth of knowledge,…about this subject-matter, (The written Word-of-God); at our finger-tips and disposal. I always suggest that, you educate yourselves,…as I, myself; have done. And, that you blossom fruitfully,…out into the open-public; as I have dared to do,…most recently: these last five (5) years!...

For, in the end,…it makes our vista; of spiritual-knowledge, much greater,…and not to mention, also; it certainly makes us, a much more interesting person,…over-all…

I pray,…that; “You (dear-reader and friends); help your own mind and heart, (with the Holy-Spirit’s guidance); to expand yourselves, out of your existing,…tiny World!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111338_th.gif
111338_th.gif (74.58 KiB) Viewed 399 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 06, 2017 1:47 pm

“TO-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS!”…

Have you noticed, (dear-reader and friends); that, when we do indeed uncover the truth,…it makes our spirit,…soar?... It even increases further, our Love and Admiration for Almighty-God!... Yet, at the same time,…it opens the door; to criticism and controversy!...

I often wonder, why?... Why is it, when something enhances and betters,…(as truth and knowledge, always does); do we then, witness that it also seems to threaten those,…who have lived: in a box-of-ignorance?...

Our Bible, I have reduced, (after 17 years of diligent study and research, as well much personal self-examination); that it holds information, which only deepens our knowledge,…enhances our personal-purpose: and develops daily, a more profound Love for the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

For me, it has made me,…want to follow His Ways; more than ever before. Even today, to preach merely a message of Peace and Love,…and of Goodness; is much too simple. It flies in the face, of both Christian and Jewish dogma!...

Actions, are stronger than words!... Mere rhetoric, lines-up with the political structure of all,…the mainstream churches; of our day. And, to include all their various “Knock-Offs”; yes, even these smaller non-denominational groups and chapels… I use to think, that at least these latter,…mentioned; were practicing being closer to the simple “Black and White”, of God’s written Word,…until; only these past few years, I’ve noticed that they too,…are singing: a false-song!...

Millions and millions of people, for eons and eons,…now; have been giving their earnest tithing, all throughout these ages-of-old,…to build; big Cathedrals, Mosques and various other Temples. Amazing, isn’t it?...

Especially, when Jesus taught,…in open-fields; and on many mountain-tops!... Do I believe, in building structures,…to honor; our living-God?... You bet, I do!... Of course, I do!... What I don’t like, is seeing the various obnoxious houses-of-worship,…springing-up; like venomous-weeds, among our green-pastures!...

Instead, I’d like to see,…more homes; for the countless, homeless children and the elderly. How about more hospices, for the terminally-ill?... That’s how we can Glorify-God, in the long-run. Not, just for one hour,…on every Sunday; and let’s not forget, Wednesday nights’ Bible study class!...

We can be, defamed and even,…crucified; by this present system-of-things. But, like God’s own Son,…we too, can; leave behind a better World. How?... By and through, the everyday good-deeds,…we accomplish!...

Tell me, folks,…can yours, be a gentle persuasion; unto others, to do the same?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, sat with many different cultures and Faiths,…and studied them, all; quite well. But, despite their individual beliefs, Jesus’ primary focal point and sole-purpose,…for sitting with these, others; was to also, share with them, the gospel-message regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…which still remains, today: very much at hand!...

That’s right, all of it,…He did; patiently listening to their, pompous-principles,…to later: when it was His turn to speak, He spoke only,…Truths!... Friends, this Kingdom is still very much available for the grasping,…(“TO-WHOM,…SO-EVER-WILLS”)!...

Who of us, will bear witness,…to what, Jesus taught; by living and mimicking, His exemplary life-style?... The devil, has gained so much popularity,…these days; that one could wonder, if we (as a society, in general); aren’t occupying ourselves, more with this Dark-One,…than we do: with the Son-of-God, and His Father-in-Heaven?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
114281_th.gif
114281_th.gif (40.97 KiB) Viewed 396 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 09, 2017 12:47 pm

“KEEP-YOUR,…LIGHT-BURNING!”…

Notice well, the devil’s progression,…in our Bible. This Dark-One, starts out as a snake-in-the-grass,…who convinces Eve, to urge Adam; to partake of what was forbidden. Yes, the very source of knowledge,…between, what is good; and what is seen,…(by God, Himself): as being evil…

This old-dragon, (Lucifer, his name); intermittently reappears, wherever there is a plague,…present.

As for our Jesus, He addresses Satan,…by telling him; to stand behind our Lord!... The same, power is given unto us,…when we put all bad thoughts; behind us. What makes us, evil,…is when we choose; to act upon, these putrid-principles,…as they enter: the inner-chambers of our hearts and minds!...

Remember, this,…that; when we succumb to absolute powers-of-darkness, our spirit is in jeopardy of succumbing to pure,…materialism; to the point that, no light from our Lord’s teachings,…can ever hope: to penetrate our selfish-person!...

Today, I choose instead,…to give our living-God; the very power of my own Love, and my complete devotion goes to His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Many, are mankind’s ancient rituals,…whose true history; has gotten lost, in the chronicles of time!...

On a somewhat lighter, more festive note,…I conclude, by saying; (“KEEP-YOUR,…LIGHT-BURNING”)!... Be that beacon-of-light, for all to use as their guide,…and safety; as they sail, the vast sea-of-sensationalism… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg
the-waves-of-life_thumb30.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 362 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 09, 2017 1:15 pm

“LIFE-IS,…BUT,…A-BANQUET!”…

Today, I put forth by Faith,…my whole-hearted belief; in an all Merciful-Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name). Our World, is filled with pagan symbols,…clearly seen; only by the trained eyes, of a true-believer!...

Sadly, we criticize the so-called pagans,…for their beliefs; yet, we have no problem,…adopting; their high-holy-days or rituals, and making them,…our own!...

Halloween, Christmas, Easter,…are but, just a few; of the most popular-pagan-practices. With roots, deeply seeded and with this World’s secrets,…barely scratched. Little light, is every shed on these mysteries,…the very ones; most often talked about, as well,…debated!...

“Take with you, want you want,…and leave; the rest!”… This seems to be the order of each day. Whether you agree or not, it’s totally up to you,…this World’s wise men and women; would have you believing. (“LIFE-IS,…BUT,…A-BANQUEST”)!...

So, get you fill,…while you can.

All the while, I hope and pray,…that you, dear-reader and friends; will truly research our Holy-
Scriptures and read on your own,…the real-truths, written; and come to finally realize, how Jesus’ own words differ so much,…from what: the religious communities, practice daily!...

Never quit researching and exploring, truth. Because, therein lies our heritage. Especially, your search for your Maker,…through; the expressed-words of His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Much, is still left to be,…ultimately revealed; remember that, all answers are there,…for : the asking. And, under God’s own Good time,…be it here, on Earth; and/or when we enter the here-after, yes,…indeed: much will be revealed!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118480_th.gif
118480_th.gif (6.59 KiB) Viewed 360 times
108288_th.gif
108288_th.gif (6.13 KiB) Viewed 360 times
118479_th.gif
118479_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 360 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 pm

“GOD’S-PLEDGE,…TO-THE,…UNRULY!”…

Dear-reader and friends, we have together,…endured; quite a lot, have we not?... I am deeply touched, by the tens-of-thousands,…who, daily; make the effort, to ready my devotionals!...

Truly, grateful I remain,…as your out-pouring support; is no less encouraging to me, than when I first began writing,…publicly: more than 7 years ago!...

As you know, and as I have said,…many times, before; there remains, even today,…small pockets-of-resistance; to our noble cause-of-peace and harmony. There are even those, (Satan’s own insurgents); who have made a career of saying, the most hurtful, blasphemous and false-statements,…about us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!...

Yes, the ignorant uses terms,…for us; that no person, would ever want to be called. I believe, that we,…together; prove today, who we are and who,…we: are (Not)!...

You, (the undecided); would do well, to follow your heads and your hearts,…and continue to follow us: as we follow, Christ!... We are those, eager to welcome into our Lord’s own Sheepfold,…any; former devotees of that radical, Dark-One,…Lucifer: himself!...

Come, join us and be finally convinced that,…we are (Not); your enemy!...

The object of our devotion, is the very Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; not some religious order, nor institution. Let me speak directly, to the opposition. I have always, without rancor,…allowed; divergent views. You may take the following quote, as (“GOD’S-OWN,…PLEDGE-TO-YOU”)!... (see, Revelation 12:12).

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
328890_th.gif
328890_th.gif (7.1 KiB) Viewed 359 times
328902_th.gif
328902_th.gif (7.61 KiB) Viewed 359 times
328904_th.gif
328904_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 359 times