Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 09, 2017 2:00 pm

“EXPOSING,…OUR,…PURPOSE!”…

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are the very expressed image, of God’s own Son!... Indefatigable, indeed,…and freshly risen; from our old-self, filled with this new energy and hope,…of: an eternal-tomorrow!...

With the intensity of restless air and keen alertness, our Faith flows,…from; our spirit. We smile and talk softly, as if barely able to contain our Joy,…within. Controlled fury and violence-delayed, plays at the muscles in our neck,…and shoulders!...

Bursting from our very skin, we shall expose to this world,…a repulsive serpent; called Satan!...

Never is our attention, diverted,…as we glance back; ruggedly preparing ourselves, to catch this enemy of our souls,…in his: complete unawares. For, his very welcoming gaze,…has always; unnerved us.

Yes, this Dark-One’s gaze,…is most transparent; seemingly passing through, the inner-chambers of our hearts and minds. That’s right, we (the believer); shall boldly step forward and confess, Lucifer’s-Treachery,…and that; of every comrade, within his ranks!...

Yes, this old-dragon,…although we are reminded; that he is (Not) omniscient, (meaning, all-knowing); we often find it difficult to accept, that his eyes are not those,…of one; who knows our every, cleverly hidden skeleton, our darkest secrets,…kept-in-care: deep within our closets!...

We want to run, but,…we; dare not!... Instead, we remain grateful,…for Jesus’ own sacrifices; for, this turns us back to,…the task-at-hand. Today, I expose our role and purpose,…that of; worshiping the Son-of-God, instead!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5775

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
best-friends_thumb25.jpg
best-friends_thumb25.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 521 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 12:18 pm

“WAS-THIS,…JUST-A-DREAM?”…

Folks, let us not try to avoid,…eye-contact; with the many hopeless and disgruntled mourners. Let us, rather,…turn them; into true celebrants. Because, Jesus lives,…we (the believer); are promised an eternal-tomorrow!...

On that Day and in that Hour, of His return,…many; shall dance in the streets, making songs about,…their: lasting Saviour!... Pilgrims amass, as they near the Son-of-God,…in His Glory; and in all, of His splendor.

The purposely defiant, shall crumble,…as our Lord; draws near. He returns, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; no longer, speaking quietly,…many: will pass-out as dead-weights, in their lover’s arms.

Meanwhile, let us (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); bless our living-God, for His set-forth terms-of-endearment. May we continue, to worship His Son,…our appointed King!... Let us learn to freely bow, before their Majesty,…remember, always; like Father, like Son!...

Soothingly, in all of our responsibility,…we; shall strive in not collapsing, in ecstasy. Ahead of me, I can see that the crowd-control-gates,…have toppled; and hundreds are being trampled, as the masses shuffle through!...

All, in complete disbelief. All, only wanting a glimpse of the promised,…Saviour!... Besides the ice-cream and candy wrappers, many drink-cups,…lay motionless; in the windless heat, was what appeared to be,…residues: of past sinners!...

As I stepped-up from where I stood, for a closer look,…I was driven, to my knees; as my eyes beheld, God’s-Glory,…emanating from: His Son’s brilliant face!...

That Day and Hour, had come. Humanity, was witnessing God’s-Grace!... Ushered-in, from the clouds on high,…descending; was Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, returning at last,…to claim; His Father’s chosen remnant. Our eternal-tomorrow, was here and now.

Every seat, but mine,…now, full; in what seem to be, a sensational-stadium. It was as if, in a twinkling of an eye,…I was transported; into an incorruptible existence. Besides discovering myself, in these surreal-surroundings,…I found many private rooms; adjacent to massive executive offices. Here, Angels were whispering,…”Words-of-Wisdom!”…

“Let,…it,…Be. Oh’,…Let,…it,…Be!”… Yes, they were singing and speaking,….words-of-wisdom: “There will be an answer, just let,…it,…be!”…

The whole place, was out-fitted like a luxurious hotel-room,…but, yet; more like a King’s-Palace, with more amazing amenities,…than I could ever dream: nor imagine. I sensed that, no one had ever lived here,…before; no, sir!...

This was indeed, our New-Jerusalem,…come-down; from Heaven, itself. Sent, of The Father,…for His Son; to preside over, as our eternal Ruler!...

Yes, we His Subjects,…and He, (Jesus); our Lord and only true Hope!... Then, all of the sudden,…I awoke; to only question,…(“WAS-THIS,…JUST-A-DREAM”)?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5790

Attachments
127292_th.gif
127292_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 513 times
114918_th.gif
114918_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 513 times
323015_th.gif
323015_th.gif (7.35 KiB) Viewed 513 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 12:55 pm

“PURSUE,…YOUR,…PURPOSE!”…

May my writings, stop you in your tracks,…dear-reader and friends; because we need you, alert for studying. You may have indeed, cram for enough exams,…in your past; but, today,…you’re in for: the crash-course of your life!...

For, ours are more than mere,…make-shift quarters; we come from, inner-corridors well above ground floors. There’s no pausing, for gaining a second-wind. Ours, is a God-speed,…Truth!...

May these passages of mine, cause you to lift your eyes,…off; the mundane practices of each day, and further lead you to,…(“PURSUE,…YOUR,…TRUEST-PURPOSE”)!... That, of seeking God’s own,…Face!...

Little in this present-life, is trickier,…especially; to an expert like you. Come ride, the shifting currents,…of; Christ’s-Cause!... There are no physics here, to try and explain. Only, listen closely enough,…and; you too, will grasp it.

We won’t need any sleep, where I am taking you. I must confess, before we go on,…that; I am truly thrilled, to see the marvelous-mark of a true believer,…resonating: from your reasonable-person. And, despite what you may have done,…in your pre-dawn-days; no longer are you confused, no longer,…need you: wonder!...

Wily and street-wise, men and women,…we’ve been; always providing so much, at high-risks to others. Once considered to be the worst kind, of opponent,…today; we stand united, as brethren in Faith!...

One-in-Love,…One-in-Vision,…One-in-Cause!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
18033507_1060577450741208_8119631720613671786_n.jpg
18033507_1060577450741208_8119631720613671786_n.jpg (31.42 KiB) Viewed 509 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 1:37 pm

“WITH-ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN!”…

Unwittingly, in our past,…we, (The Faithful-Believer); have been guilty of luring, even our loved-ones,…right into: the very hands, of our biggest Adversary,…Satan, himself!...

How vulnerable and conspicuous, we’ve felt,…surrendering our souls; to the wiles of this wicked-one. Guilty of miscalculating, trusting in old-wives-tales,…never really, realizing; that he is off-limits, due to his already assigned,…perdition!...

His lures, have duped millions,…into becoming; his own insurgents, freely planting false-hood,…here: and there. These very same, Lucifer has cleverly situated,…in one place; within his grasp, they remain,…for his: easy-pickings!...

To the untrained eye, they aren’t invisible. Although, they constantly refine,…their surveillance; of us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers). A chill, runs up my back,…as I imagine; their ultimate fate.

In today’s world, there is enough real-danger,…without; concocting more. We, by contrast,…are (Not) those; who manufacture trouble. And, with God’s help,…we; shall correct any swaying, off-course. For, ours is truly,…a straight and narrow, road; most arduous to trod, and not easily fixed!...

But, our work is done,…more so; by the very seat of our pants, than by marrying ourselves,…to this: old-dragon called, the Devil… Our Faith, is blind,…but; not our flight. For, we see well,…beyond the horizon; ahead. And, just around the next bend,…stands our Lord; (“WITH-ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
18342657_1073002166165403_7652338162460350411_n.jpg
18342657_1073002166165403_7652338162460350411_n.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 507 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 1:49 pm

“TO-HE,…WHO,…OWNS-US!”…

Today, I will take my chances,…and trust, fully; in my living-God!... There will be, no hiding of His Truths!... I would die, before leading anyone,…astray!...

Do not move, nor disperse from where you stand. Our Resurrected Christ, has not finished greeting,…those; whom His Father-in-Heaven, has chosen to call,…His own!...

You, (dear-reader and friends); happen to be, at the right-place,…at: the right-time. Do not detour from this route. Hear the response of your Ruler, as you have chosen,…to believe; all that Jesus speaks, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Ours, is (Not) an exercise in,…futility. We are those, who worship a Creator,…full-of-Grace; to our delight, Faith in His Sons’ return,…shall never: end. Many, have grossly under-estimated our ability,…to; exercise patience!...

Truly, this is our strongest,…virtue. Finally, we’ve come to our senses,…acknowledging; that we needed a return, to spiritual-discipline. We have learned to respond, in ways,…diametrically opposed; to how this world, has taught us,…in our past!...

If we want to shout, we then whisper. If we want to smack, someone,…we rather; gently caress his or her, shoulder. Our yesterdays, were filled with lonely,…emotional flights. Yet, today,…no longer; is our vision,…short-sighted!...

Help, we have received,…from above; madness, is no longer an option. Although at times, we find ourselves exhausted,…we know; what to do. In the midst, of all the hustle and bustle,…we’ve learn; to surrender our will,…(“TO-HE,…WHO,…OWNS-US”)!... Yes, to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…God’s only; begotten Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
The-World-You-Left-Behind-Jim-Reeves-700x394.jpg
The-World-You-Left-Behind-Jim-Reeves-700x394.jpg (85.84 KiB) Viewed 504 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 10, 2017 2:29 pm

“THESE-WHITE,…COLLAR,…CON-ARTIST!”…

Despite being seemingly, short-handed,…we (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are those, who pave-the-way. We’ve torched the tall-tales, told by those who,…honor; their seminary-colleges!...

Since days-of-old, I have combed their past-history,…finding no evidence of Truth; ever muttered from them, as their mouths,…I have found: incessantly-functioning, as sepulchers. I worry most, what they might leave imprinted,…in the minds of our youth; for their tomorrows!...

(“THESE-WHITE,…COLLAR,…CON-ARTIST”), answer groggily,…whenever questioned; as if, completely exhausted by their own,…masquerading. Sounding desperate, these wolves-in-sheep’s-clothing,…plead with the people; amassing the ignorant and superstitious, reminding them that,…they are loved; and cared for,…all, being professed: by their countless, false-teachers!...

These very same, seem to pray and pray,…to no avail; they communicate to an audience, interested only in,…themselves. Often, in the congregation,…they appear excited; filled with much song and sensationalism!...

Their Jubilee and compelling reasons, is what I question the most,…because; they simply miscalculate our true Christ, with their blackened-hearts. Yes, puffed-up and stiff-necked,…these; tend to connect, only with their own!...

“Forgive them Father, for they know (Not),…what they do!”… Amen.

Their thinning-ranks, appear at first-sight,…most pristine; and ship-shape. Truth be known, inwardly they dismantle Christ’s own discipline,…leaving behind; the countless injured emotionally, taken finally,…for: fools, in the end!...

Snaked across their courtyards, stiff-collared,…these manage their victims; willingly and truly, beyond my belief!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg
17155324_1028002863998667_8965797899803403600_n.jpg (49.55 KiB) Viewed 502 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE-BELIEVERS!”…

I’m not one, to care much about names and/or nationalities. I’m just trying to keep you, (dear-reader and friends); spiritually-alive!... At least, until the return of our Lord,…Christ-Jesus!...

Many, just trot along,…the heat of the day; with throats parched, they trail in knowing God’s-Truths!... When, was the last time,…they read; the Bible?...

Have they ever, contemplated Christ’s-Cause?... Can these very same, (meaning, the unbeliever as well as, the undecided); not see clearly, that Satan has caused them all,…personal grief: to no end?... Folks, know this,…if nothing, else; it will not be too long, before Lucifer’s-Demons,…take-out, their rage: against the whole of mankind!...

You see, they know that time is running-out,…because; these very same, have been already appointed,…to perish!... And, what are we to do?... We humans, are no match for these super-natural forces,…of evil. Not to worry, Almighty-God (because of His Son’s, exemplary Obedience); will protect His own people. That’s right, today,…right now; tomorrow and for-ever-more!...

I like being, a believer,…don’t you?... No more capers, for us. Today, we lift our heads-high,…as we smile; eager to study and learn, these written truths,…no longer, are we seen: with clenched-jaws, mouthing-miseries!...

The gloves are off, as we testify to the false-hood,…being taught; in our mainstream churches, institutions of higher learning,…and: organizations of charity!...

It will be a good-thing, indeed,…to have Jesus-of-Nazareth; return back to us, all… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 493 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 494 times
108288_th.gif
108288_th.gif (6.13 KiB) Viewed 494 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 11, 2017 2:38 pm

“DON’T-BE-CAUGHT,…IN-UNAWARES!”…

There is no longer, any question about who we are?... Although we are surrounded, by many false-prophets,…those, who have spiritual eyes and ears; will (Not) be, ever deceived. We are those, by contrast,…who, listen and read well; becoming experts about our own,…people: yes, God’s chosen few!...

Just because we exercise, a blind Faith,…doesn’t mean that; our course and flight, is unchartered or unmapped. All the contrary, is most true. Well planned, is our purpose and principles. That’s right, although virtually ignored,…by the general populous; soon enough, we shall come into view,…of everyone!...

Thrilled we remain, with the prospects of meeting finally,…the very Son-of-God; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, once dead,…but, today; most alive!... None of this, is superficial. And, all of it,…not hopeless. We are those, striving to gain the Favor of our Father-in-Heaven,…through the worshipping; of His only begotten Son!...

This Nazarene’s Death, was not a vain attempt,…to surrender; His personal life. Yes, we follow He,…who, has already been discovered; from days-of-old. We crane our necks, looking-up as our Redeemer draws,…ever-nearer!...

Let us kneel, bow, worship and pray,…to God’s own; beloved Son!... He was commanded, commissioned, empowered, invoked and ordained,…to communicate; His Father’s will, for mankind. And, so,…He obeyed; in unmatched ways, even to this day!...

Because of His exemplary Obedience, in carrying-out His Father’s set-forth terms,…for humanity’s own sake; Jesus was ultimately exalted and recompensed, to include receiving the very keys of our New-Heavens,…and of our New-Earth: promised!... (yet,…future)…

A position, I assure you,…of which Jesus; didn’t hold, prior to being sent down to us, here on Earth… Otherwise, there would be no need for Him,…to be further; exalted to the right-hand of His Father-in-Heaven!... Like Father, like Son!... Today, rests a nearness and dearness like never existed,…before; Jesus, God’s own,…right-hand: Man!...

Yes, today,…our Lord and Saviour; stands firmly at His Father’s side, a powerful celestial-positioning,…awaiting further instructions!... I pray, you not be,…(“CAUGHT-IN,…UNAWARES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
323018_th.gif
323018_th.gif (5.98 KiB) Viewed 489 times
328904_th.gif
328904_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 489 times
328989_th.gif
328989_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 489 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 11, 2017 3:29 pm

“SPINNING-FLYWHEELS,…IN-STRANGE-WORLDS!”…

Trust me, dear-reader and friends!... We are doing, the right-thing,…by sharing and furthering along; Jesus’ gospel-message, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom being at hand,…even, as we speak: yes, still,…for whom-so-ever-wills!...

His, are (Not) any sort of security-codes. No, sir!... Freely and willingly, we transmit and communicate,…Christ’s-Cause!... And, we do so,…through; all possible channels, avenues, arenas and/or platforms!...

Unlike, these other,…”doctrines-of-devils”; ours is no common reed, merely swaying in the wind,…to and fro. Our words are carried, to all four (4) corners of this planet,…simply by hearing; and hearing, by the very Word-of-God!...

Un-barricaded by make-shift barriers, we sow-the-seeds that later,…contentedly play; important roles in everyone’s own lives. Our patience, we’ve learned to simply place,…at our Father’s own bosom; it’s where Lazarus’ head, rests today!...

All, because of our exercised Faith,…in the very; “Giver-of-Life!”… We sleep soundly, making much sense of our new,…ways; even when exhausted and emotionally injured, and barely able to function,…somehow; we keep (“SPINNING-OUR-FLYWHEEL”): in the midst of our otherwise, not-engaged and strange world!...

Muffled voices, from around the corner,…speak; of ludicrous-ways. Whereas, a sweet-fragrance and aroma is conjured among us,…Jesus’-Faithful-Followers; even when we find ourselves, far-apart from the One we Love!...

We shall get to those, others,…when we can; but, for now,…come along; and find-out, where Jesus,…really is?...

Look no further, than within yourselves,…for; He indwells, yes!... His Spirit, with yours!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
328904_th.gif
328904_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 486 times
317217_th.gif
317217_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 486 times
328870_th.gif
328870_th.gif (36.4 KiB) Viewed 486 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 12, 2017 12:59 pm

FOLKS, WOMEN COME AND GO FOR US MEN,...ALL THROUGHOUT OUR PERSONAL LIVES; BUT, TRULY,...WE ARE BLESSED; WHEN WE CAN CALL ONE OF THEM,...MOM: FOR LIFE!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...
Attachments
328763_th.gif
328763_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 482 times
127497_th.jpg
127497_th.jpg (6.76 KiB) Viewed 482 times
124031_th.gif
124031_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 482 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 12, 2017 1:02 pm

WHO OF YOU, WILL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO HUG SOMEONE,...CLOSEST TO YOU; SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE THRU THICK AND THIN, THRU SWEET AND SOUR MOMENTS?... SO, YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?... THEN, DEMONSTRATE TRUE-LOVE,...THE MOST POWERFUL-FORCE; KNOWN TO MANKIND!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...
Attachments
115208_th.gif
115208_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 480 times
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 480 times
328871_th.gif
328871_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 480 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 12, 2017 1:25 pm

“PRAYERS,…FOR-YOUR,…PLIGHT!”…

I see, blinking signals with urgent messages. Jesus, has been desperately trying to reach you,…dear-reader and friends; why is it, that you haven’t had time,…to deal: with Him?...

Does my request, stun you?... Yes, you may be indeed,…way late; for helping others. But, for Christ’s own sake,…Save, yourself. Your emotional wounds, continue to,…ooze; furiously!...

Over-ride your doubts, stop using phony masquerades,…authorize yourself, to temporarily appropriate; the necessary courage, to take custody of an escape from your,…self-imposed: “prisons-of-pride!”…

Deep within these dark-dungeons, lay well hidden,…all, of our dirty-deeds; and sensuous-skeletons. Let’s have the necessary intestinal-fortitude, to expose them all,…to the light; of your own personal-truths!...

For, truly,…this is; the very first-step, toward any real-healing,…spiritually-speaking. Many, meanwhile remain,…incarcerated; inside these bunkers, down in the Abyss,…of: their own making and device!...

Wounded as they are, they can’t imagine,…this escape; ever being possible. Our biggest challenge, is to get them,…healthy; and in strong-spiritual shape. So, catch your breath,…and tell yourself; “Late, is better than, (Not) being there,…at all”…

For these I speak of, it’s going to be hard for us to pull this off,…but; not completely impossible. I for one, am pulling for you,…in my; (“PRAYERS,…FOR-YOUR,…PLIGHT”)!...

So, disembark on this,…your duty and obligation. First and foremost, start with those of your own household,…thereafter; move-on to all others, who immediately surround your everyday. For, these all,…need most; your loving-wisdom, working in their personal lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
328938_th.gif
328938_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 479 times
328934_th.gif
328934_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 479 times
328957_th.gif
328957_th.gif (3.51 KiB) Viewed 479 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 13, 2017 1:47 pm

“WE,…ARE,…THOSE!”…

You’re brilliant and don’t let anyone, tell you any different. I’ll be back in touch with you, (dear-reader and friends); meanwhile, just keep reading my passages,…just: stay-tuned!...

In no, uncertain terms,…just come and listen; to what those, who really believe,…are talking-about. Expect to be completely surprised, as many are left wondering!...

Yes,…(“WE,…ARE,…THOSE”); who don’t worry so much,…about: impressing others. You’ll never find us, wearing any uniforms,…nor out-ranking; our own peers. We’re just regular civilians, who happen to believe whole-heartedly,…the very Son-of-God; regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...

No appointment is necessary, to enter our world. Your Faith, will get you into the front-office. Angels at the front-desk, you’ll find listening to a Higher-Voice,…addressing them, all; through this awesome and vast, intercom system, over-hanging from high-above!...

Never, will you find here,…a high-pitched; nor nasal sound, mind you. No deputy-commanders, where we come,…from; only One-Most-High-God!... And, of course,…His only begotten, Son; standing firmly at His Father’s right-hand!...

Let me point you, to the first-door,…on the left; down this short hallway. Move along, and follow me,…as I; follow Christ!...

He’s with me, and I,…in Him!... Like Father, like Son!... We, too,…are; One-in-Love, One-in-Vision and One-in-Cause!... Yes, we’re desiring most,…that; humanity as a whole, finally reach an earnest repentance,…and thereafter; freely receive this most conditional, of gifts!...

But, first and foremost,…there must be; a true inward change, a permanent one,…of both: mind and heart, as well as,…personal lifestyle!...

Your eternal-tomorrow, is at stake here,…so don’t forget; to think twice, before you act!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
317217_th.gif
317217_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 471 times
121845_th.gif
121845_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 471 times
110891_th.gif
110891_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 471 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 13, 2017 2:14 pm

“JUST-YOU,…ME,…AND-JESUS-TOO!”…

Please forgive the lack-of-protocol. Using a whispered-hush, I promise not to embarrass those,…who; doubt my written-words!...

Meanwhile, I hear a knocking,…who of you; will push open this door, and answer the call?... More importantly, who will dare to step-into,…my world; without hesitated causes or thoughts?...

Who, of you,…will stop, your mumbled-whining; long enough to hear, what I’ve really got to say?... Let us, (Not) be taken aback,…by what; our Holy-Scriptures, have promised. There shall be much correction, in our near future. Yes, small protrusions within our putrid-principles,…shall be; ultimately well-honed and polished!...

Our spiritual-understandings, will be made quite smooth. No more, rough-edges,…no more; severe-emotional-burns. No more, hard-copies of orders. No, sir!... (“JUST-YOU,…ME,…AND-JESUS-TOO”)!...

Just, give me a minute. I mean, I know you probably out-rank me,…dear-reader and friends; but, unless you’re in an unusual hurry,…just bear with me, here. My story checks out, you’ll have to do the studying,…the research and the self-examinations; all on your own. But, in the very end,…I promise that; you, too,…won’t be: disappointed at all…

Connect with Christ, in some way. Do it, for your own sake. Don’t be stiffened, just be comfortable,…as He is; with you, right here and now. Come as you are, but also be most ready,…to change!...

No more housing of prisoners, where I’m taking you. Today, you shall be,…Free!... Yes, Free,…indeed!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
323014_th.gif
323014_th.gif (6.43 KiB) Viewed 469 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 13, 2017 2:43 pm

LIFE IS GOOD,...DEAR-FRIENDS!... THANK YOU FATHER, FOR THE VERY BREATH THAT I TAKE IN,...TO SHARE WITH OTHERS; THE HOPE OF OUR ETERNAL-TOMORROW!... AMEN.
Attachments
110891_th.gif
110891_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 466 times
323018_th.gif
323018_th.gif (5.98 KiB) Viewed 466 times
328891_th.gif
328891_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 466 times