Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 26, 2017 2:44 pm

“STRETCHING,…MY,…IDENTITY”…

Every passing face on the street, represents a story every bit as captivating, complicated and unique,…as yours!...

When you look at a person, any person,…remember that; everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something, that’s inadvertently changed them,…and has also; force them to grow!...

Everyone you meet, has struggled and continues to struggle in some way,…and to them; it’s just as hard, as what you’re going through. Yes, every passing face on the street,…represents a story; every bit as captivating, complicated and uniquely-proper,…as your own!...

We all have this picture in our minds, of ourselves. It’s an idea of what kind of person, we are,…or want to be; but, when this idea gets even slightly harmed,…or threatened; we tend to react defensively, and often-times irrationally!...

People may question whether we did a good job, and this threatens our idea and perspective of being a competent,…individual; so we become at times, even angry or hurt,…by: criticism. Someone falsely accuses us of something, and this damages our idea or perception,…that; we’re a good person. And so, we get all bent out of shape,…and attack the other person; or we cower and cry. And, the list goes on!...

Often-times, we are actually the ones harming and threatening ourselves,…with negativity and false-accusations; the most. Yes, we tend to beat ourselves up,…more so; than anyone else, could ever attempt to hurt,…us!...

The truth is, I can be many things,…and remembering this; helps me, (“STRETCH,…MY,…IDENTITY”), so it’s not so fragile,…so it doesn’t completely shatter; when a small piece of it, gets chipped away. Then, it doesn’t matter if someone occasionally thinks,…I didn’t do a good job; or if I sometimes catch myself, not doing a good enough job!...

That’s right, I make mistakes. I am less than perfect. Just like you. And that’s, perfectly,…okay!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5820

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
108176_th.gif
108176_th.gif (55.97 KiB) Viewed 375 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5835

Attachments
18425240_1073552266110393_3438896788947287819_n.jpg
18425240_1073552266110393_3438896788947287819_n.jpg (7.68 KiB) Viewed 370 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 26, 2017 3:04 pm

"THE-VALUE,...OF,...SILENCE"....

I give you, no grounds for alarm,…or shame; as I do, exact upon you,…a heavy toll: simply because, of your silence. I’m not referring to the silence, of contemplation,…or of meditation; of reverie, or reflection,...but, that of: your complete absence,...of human utterance!...

Why is it, you never speak,…except in occasional single words; or pleased comments?... I shall therefore, revise my opinions,…concerning,...("THE-VALUE,...OF,...SILENCE")!...

Do you, harbor secrets,...with problems?... Like a small boat, floating on a flat, unruffled sea: in the vast depths, of which currents swirl, but, which on its surface,...betrays none, of these agitations!....

How many, do you know,...never evade questions; but rather, they simply disregard them,…if indeed, they hear them: at all?... These, tend to creep about,…like shadows; suddenly appearing in door-ways, and startling us,…although they seem, completely self-sufficient: and the World in which they dwell-in, appears peaceful and untroubled!...

Let us strive together, in obtaining a vague kind and benevolent face,…displaying delicate manners. Work for our Creator, quickly and skillfully,…later; sit beside me,...smiling-speechless!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
302059_th.jpg
302059_th.jpg (29.96 KiB) Viewed 354 times
104204_th.gif
104204_th.gif (64.67 KiB) Viewed 354 times
112378_th.gif
112378_th.gif (40.24 KiB) Viewed 369 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat May 27, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 26, 2017 3:20 pm

“PEOPLE,…NEED-YOUR,…SUPPORT!”…

There are people in this hurting world, who desperately need your support,…right-now!...

I think we all have the tendency to put ourselves, at the center of the Universe,…and see everything; from the viewpoint of how it affects,…only us. But, this can have all kinds of adverse-effects,…from feeling sorry for ourselves; when things aren’t going exactly as planned, to doubting ourselves when we aren’t,…perfect; to feeling lost and alone, with our issues when we’re having a bad day,…or: just simply going through, very hard-times!...

So, whenever I catch myself lingering at the center in an adverse,…state-of-mind; I do my best, to briefly shift my focus,…away from my own issues; and onto other people, around me that,…I might be able to help. Finding little ways, to help others,…gets me out, of my self-centered thinking; and then I’m not wallowing alone, in self-pity,…anymore!...

That’s right, at this point,…I’m starting to think more; about what others, truly need. I’m not doubting myself, because the question of whether I’m good enough,…or not; is no longer the central question. The central question, now is about,…what; others need!...

Thus, thinking about others,…instead of oneself; helps solve feelings of self-consciousness, ,and inadequacy,...which in turn: makes us feel a lot less broken and alone, when we’re struggling!...

It’s one of life’s great paradoxes. When we serve others, we end up benefiting as much,…if not more; than those, we are serving. So, whenever you feel a bit lost and alone,…with your own issues; try to shift your focus, from your circumstances,…to the circumstances, of those: who surround you!...

Instead of asking, “What’s wrong with me?”… Ask, instead,…”How can I help, you?”…

Find someone who could use, an extra hand and make a small,…reasonable offer; they can’t refuse. The perspective you gain from doing so, will guide you,…always; forward and upward!... We are to build and/or edify one another, it’s what the Son-of-God,…always did; “Tis, always better to give,…than to receive!”…

The very moment you find yourself, giving,…demonstrates that; you’re in an abundant position,…overflowing: so give, because to give is to Love,…and to withhold: is to wither!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
102994_th.gif
102994_th.gif (52.18 KiB) Viewed 353 times
104486_th.gif
104486_th.gif (40.73 KiB) Viewed 353 times
110844_th.gif
110844_th.gif (42.08 KiB) Viewed 353 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat May 27, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri May 26, 2017 3:49 pm

“I-KNOW,…YOU’RE,…READING-THIS!”…

I’d like to address my brothers and sisters in Faith, yes,…you, out there; who are tired and weary, and struggling to find happiness,…at this very moment: seemingly, alone. (“I-KNOW,…YOU’RE,…READING-THIS”)!....

And I want you to know, I’m writing this for,…You!... Others will be confused. They will think I’m writing this, for them. But, I’m not. This one’s for You!...

I want you to know that, I understand. Life is not always, easy. Every day can be an unpredictable challenge. Some days, it can be most difficult,…just to get out of bed; in the mornings, and to face reality and put on that,…perfect-smile!...

But, I want you to know that,…your smile; has kept many people, going. Including, me. Never forget that, even when times get tough,…as they sometimes, will; you are incredible, you really,…are!...

So, please try to smile more often. Even when times are hard, you have so many reasons,…to do, so!...

You won’t always be perfect, and neither will others,…be always, perfect; everybody has issues. Nobody has it easy. You will never know exactly, what everyone else is going through,…and we will never know; exactly what you’re going through!...

We are all fighting our own, unique spiritual-wars,…simultaneously; together!...

If someone discredits you, and tells you that you can’t do something,…keep in mind; that they are speaking from within, the boundaries of their own,…limitations. In this hurting and upside-down world, that’s trying so hard to make you,…like them; find the courage to keep being your awesome self. And when they laugh at you, for being different,…go ahead; and laugh back at them, for being,…just: like everybody else!...

Remember, our courage doesn’t always roar,…aloud; sometimes it’s the quiet voice, at the end of the day,…whispering: “I will try again, tomorrow!”… So, stand strong!... Things turn-out best, for people who make the best,…out of; the way things, tend to turn-out!...

As for me, I belong to no sect, nor cult, nor Christian-Denominational-Group!... I’m simply a full-time student of life, an admirer of the human-spirit,…who, has recognized the Son-of-God’s efforts; to teach us, what personal development,…is all-about!...

I’ve spent, almost two-decades writing about and teaching,…Jesus’ proven-strategies; for finding, lasting happiness, success, Love and Peace!... Yes, ours is more of a steadfast Joy,…not subject to our immediate surroundings; conditions and/or situations!... Our Hope and Faith, is in the things yet to be discovered,…yes; those very things, even today,…considered by most: as being, unseen!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329208_th.gif
329208_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 352 times
124872_th.gif
124872_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 352 times
114881_th.gif
114881_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 352 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sat May 27, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Every Cowboy,...has his song;

Every Rose,...its thorn.

Today, I’m found,...completely torn;

Because it is you,...that I long!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
104486_th.gif
104486_th.gif (40.73 KiB) Viewed 351 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 1:47 pm

“WOMAN!”…

Woman, was made from,…the rib of man.

She wasn’t created, from his head,…to, top him.

Nor, from his feet,…to be, stepped-on.

She, was made,…from his side; to be, equal to him.

From, beneath his arm,…to be protected; by him.

And near his heart,…to be Loved: by him!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
108046_th.gif
108046_th.gif (44.91 KiB) Viewed 350 times
104204_th.gif
104204_th.gif (64.67 KiB) Viewed 350 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 2:17 pm

“TO-THE,…BUTTONED-DOWN-BELIEVERS!”…

Today, I want to psych you up,…dear-reader and friends; as you pause for a moment, to read this new-passage,…I see a twinkle: playing in your eyes!...

Go ahead and laugh, in spite of yourself. But, I know you to be,…most disciplined; yes, you are a (“BUTTONED,…DOWN,…BELIEVER”),…in the very: Son-of-God!... His Name, Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

You are much, like me. No more, out-of-character stunts,…hanging; over our heads. No, sir!... Not as long as, we continue living for Christ!...

For, he has taught us,…way-more; than we’ve ever wanted to know. Today, we focus our search,…for traces of optimism; could it be ever found, in the very faces of those,…who: surround our every day?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

We approach these very same, slowly,…never collapsing inwardly, with our own causes; which happens, also to be,…Christ’s!...

Our pain and fatigue, melts away,…as we find ourselves, over-whelmed; by this world’s grief and loss. At times, what we witness,…daily occurring; seems too great, to bear.

Many, all around us,…are turning from their best-friends; rolling-away from loved-ones, drawing hopelessness and folding-in,…on themselves. With constricted throats, they prolong their pain and suffering!...

Never-the-less, we shall remain grateful,…for God’s own Mercy; and Grace!...

No longer, do we feel,…this cursed dizziness. For, our Father’s-Findings,…no longer seem; as fogged-memories of long-ago. Our very breaths, are no longer caught,…at; charred-smells. No, sir!...

Our inner-spirit, no longer do we find,…scorched with society’s-sorcery!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 pm

“IMMEASURABLE,…UNCONFINED,…UNFATHOMABLE”…

God’s-Grace, is the manifestation of (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); when He veils His brightness, in the person of His Son,…Christ-Jesus!... But, dear-friends,…this does (Not); make Jesus, out to be God,…Himself!...

Glory, is the manifestation of our living-God,…when He shines; as the “Sun-of-Righteousness”, through His only begotten,…whom God appointed: King of kings, and Lord of lords. His Son is our shield. As such, He (Jesus) shows us His Father’s-Grace!... And, in Glory,…the Son-of-God; has been invoked with His Father’s good-things, to be bestowed in turn,…upon all those: who walk uprightly!...

Yes, folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; is the very image, of His Father’s-Substance!... But, somehow humanity in the name of “Religion”,…has erroneously merged; the Son, into His Father’s-Shoes!... Jesus, is the shining forth of His Father’s-Glory!... But, let’s keep all things in their proper perspective,…honor; and celestial-positioning!...

We can see Almighty-God, only in this revelation of Himself,…which He; has created in Christ-Jesus!... Yes, His Son is our Lord and Saviour!... But, He was commissioned by His Father,…to come down, to earth; to complete the necessary sacrifice, as God’s own “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Friends, God need (Not) sacrifice Himself!...

Does (Not) the Potter, mold His own clay. Who is the vessel, to tell the Potter,…what to do?... Yet, humanity has always wanted,…to claim itself; to be as wise, as our very own Creator!... The same fault, lies within the once,…”Angel-of-Light”; Lucifer!...

This fallen-Angel, was one of God’s finest creation. A once,…“Great-Morning-Star!”… Yet, iniquity was found in Satan!... He too, yearned to be as wise as,…His Maker, (Jehovah); who happens to be, our Maker as well. Where has it gotten him, today?... Sentenced, to a certain,…perdition. His days are most assuredly, numbered!...

Our Heavenly-Father, has ordained His only begotten Son,…to be our; only source of eternal-life, and Light!... Jesus-of-Nazareth, is the fragrance which lades the air,…our colors; which delight the eye, the flavors which regale the senses,…our water and food: which sustain the body, all brought forth,…by His Father-in-Heaven!...

“To God, be all the Glory!”... It is what His Son, would want you to see,…and say!... All that Jesus did, He did it to Glorify His Father-in-Heaven!... Were He, to be God,…Himself; as millions continue to erroneously profess, this would make our living-God,…out to be: most conceited, and filled with much vain-glory!...

All the contrary, our Creator demonstrates through the actions of His Son,…that we are to be; servants of all. To think of ourselves, last. To place other, first,…in everything we attempt. Jesus, our truest Vine!... We are the branches, and His Father,…does all the pruning. The “Lamb-of-God”, don’t take this away from His Father’s own terms,…regarding the pre-requisites; for humanity’s own Salvation,…to be attained!...

God, has always worked thru others,…prophets-of-old; judges, kings and then finally,…even: thru His own Son, a direct-seed of His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, is also a descendant of David!... It is David’s Throne, that has been given to Jesus,…to preside over; and to rule over us, His Father’s Remnant,…in the eternity: yet future!...

Jesus, sits at His Father’s right-hand. Notice well, that Jesus does (Not) occupy,…His Father’s-Throne!... Second in command, only to His own God,…and His own, Father; is Jesus-of-Nazareth!... All Powers, and the very keys of our New-Heavens and of our New-Earth,…yet future; has been bestowed upon, to the Son,…by: His Father!...

Our living-God, forever is building,…forever is creating; and presently, He has invoked His Son,…with ruler-ship: over every known thing, to mankind. But, let us never forget,…that; we ourselves, do (Not) know,…all-things. God may have indeed rested, on the seventh-day,…from creating our world; and our known Universe. But, He today,…continues; to endlessly create, beyond our imagination, beyond our comprehension,…beyond: our feeble and finite, understandings!... Amen.

The Son, has been given charge,…to what we, define; as conceivable. But, our Maker (His Father),…cannot be completely fathomed; nor will He ever, be mocked by mankind’s wanting to confine,…an otherwise: immeasurable Supreme-Being, into our very own “Pandora’s-Box” of treasured-tales!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
313173_th.gif
313173_th.gif (37.35 KiB) Viewed 346 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 2:40 pm

“HE-IS-MINE,…IS-HE-YOURS?”…

It is He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), who gives the Sun,…its Power; to grow and ripen the grain, for millions of the earth. And the Power, by means of steam and vapor,…to lift the waters; to the sky and so feed the rivers, and shower the plains,…and: turn the wheels. He is our Great-Architect, who builds the rocks and grows the trees,…which the sculptor, mason; joiner, cabinet-maker and carpenter,…can only: hew and well polish!...

He is the Great-Artist, who paints the sunset and colors the landscape,…Who tints the flowers; with a beauty which the best and highest human skill, can only imperfectly,…copy. It is impossible for mankind, to live without God’s-Holy-Word,…or; the Light of His Son!... Dear-friends, is it not,…one of our greatest, fatal-errors; that very same one, of exercising unbelief, that has separated what our Creator has joined together?...

Who of us, still today,…presumes; to feed their moral and spiritual nature, without this truth?... Of course, there are dead-virtues just as there are,…dead-works. Men calling light, darkness,…and darkness; being today called, light. And, so,…this indeed is today; a dead-light in which millions choose to trade in.

Decayed wood in the forest, emits a strange glow at night. There is light, indeed; but it is utterly cold. These I speak of, (the skeptic, the unbeliever, the pagan, the undecided, the purposely unruly, the Agnostic, the Atheist, all others who worship man-made gods and idols, even including the various Christian Denominational groups, all who only accomplish division amongst themselves); their light bespeaks only of,…Death!...

Not one ray, can be gotten from these very same,…whom I have mentioned; to illumine the path of any bewildered-traveler. Nor a spark, to kindle a Fire,…in their Soul. All, is Death,…appointed to such, individuals. This is all, that many possess,…who; while denying Almighty-God’s own existence, still boast that they are walking,…in the Light!...

I have found it most true, even among all institutionalized “Religion”; and their organized “Inter-Faiths”, that no matter how dead they have become,…with their “all-inclusive” theologies: they are perfectly and blindly satisfied, if only they can boast-of-being!... May we all remember, that ours is an exclusive Faith,…One; that obeys our living-God, Loves what He Loves,…and Hate: what He hates!... Read the Book, folks,…and find out; the details!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 2:52 pm

“MY-THOUGHTS,…PUT,…INTO-WORDS”…

Almighty-God is articulate. He speaks to us, through His Word (which is to say, Christ-Jesus)!... Who of us, will set-aside one hour of today, to meditate on His words,…until His very own thoughts; begin to take shape, in your mind?... “Thoughts”, is exactly the right word,…because; that’s precisely what our Bible is,…”the very mind, of our Creator, expressed in text”…(please see, 1st Corinthians 2:16). When we read His Word, we are reading His mind,…His wants and desires; as well, His Loves and Hates!...

Take time (dear reader and friends); to reflect on what our Maker, is saying. Think about each word. Give yourself time, for prayerful contemplation,…until; our Heavenly-Father’s heart, is revealed and your very own heart,…is: completely exposed to Him. Read quietly, slowly, word for word,…to enter; into the subject, more with your heart,…than: with your mind. From time to time, make short pauses,…to allow; His truths, time to flow through all,…the recesses: of your Soul.

It’s not so much, how much time we spend,…listening to God, at first; the important thing, is to make a beginning. His Spirit will let us know, where to go from there. Feed on His Faithfulness, and Goodness!... Think about His kindness, and those glimpses of His unfailing Love,…with all of this; I for one, am most motivated to love Him,…even more. Savor His words. Remember though, He cannot be fully understood,…through our mere intellect!...

Our insight arises, from purity of heart,…from Love; humility and a genuine inner-desire, to obey!... The Father’s words, are seeds sown in our hearts,…by the Son; our Lord Jesus, His Sower!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat May 27, 2017 3:42 pm

“STIMULATING,…OUR,…INTERACTIONS”…

Until we take time, to be quiet,…we’ll not; hear God!... He cannot be heard, in noise and restlessness,…only; in silence. Be still, and know that,…He; is God!...(please see, Psalm 46:10). Listen to Him, and take in,…what is good; as your Soul will delight, in the riches of your findings!... Give ear and come to Him, that your Spirit,…may continue living. Sit at His Son’s feet (Jesus); and allow Him, to feed you,…His Father’s Word!... Meditate on our Holy-Scriptures, listen more,…instead of talking while you’re in your prayers; and please wait, upon our Lord!...

The problem with many of us, is that,…though; we read God’s Word, we’re not feeding on God. We’re more intent on mastering the text, finding out its precise meaning,…gathering theories; and theologies, so we can talk more intelligently,…about Him. The main purpose, of reading our Bible,…however; is not to accumulate data about Him, but to “come-to-Him”; to encounter Him as our living God. Many scholars read our Bible, but they don’t listen,…to God; they never hear His Voice!...(please see, John 5:37).

We should do more, than read words,…we; should seek the God, who exposes Himself in those,…words. Who of us (dear reader and friends); wants to move, beyond information,…to: seeing God and being informed, and shaped by His truths?... Oh’, how I pray,…you do!... There’s a passing exhilaration, “the joy of discovery”; in acquiring knowledge about the Bible, but there’s no life,…in it. Our Holy-Scriptures are not an end,…in itself; but a stimulus to our interactions,…with our Heavenly-Father!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 28, 2017 3:09 pm

“WHAT’S,…HE,…ABOUT?”…

When God,…drills a man,
And thrills a man,…and skills a man;
When He wants,…to mold a man:
He plays into,…our noblest part.
Yes, He yearns,…with all heart!...

He creates,…great men,
That this world,…be amazed.
So, watch His methods,…watch His ways;
He ruthlessly,…perfects:
Whom He,…Royally Elects!...

He hammers,…and hurts,
With Mighty Blows,…we’re converted;
Into trial-shapes,…of clay.
Only He,….understands,
While tortured hearts,…cry.
As He lifts,…beseeching hands!...

He bends,…but never breaks,
His Good,…He undertakes.
He uses, whom,…He chooses,
With every purpose,…fusing;
And, in every act,…inducing!...

So, try His splendor,…out;
And come to know,…what He’s about!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Memorial-Day-Why-We-Remember-700x438.jpg
Memorial-Day-Why-We-Remember-700x438.jpg (50.03 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Sun May 28, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 28, 2017 3:25 pm

“UNTIL,…HE,…RETURNS!”…

Theoretically, none of what I write,…is easy; you see, (dear-reader and friends), I target the Enemy, as well an unbelieving and undecided,…audience: for the most part!...

Such, was the task,…of God’s-Son; such, is my plight,…as well. At the end of each day, as I sit at my favorite corner,…in my bedroom; at one end of my bed, by my writing stand,…I shake my head; my fingers pressing lightly, at my temple,…feeling both, tender and fiery; to the touch!...

It is here, and then,…that, I fellowship; in earnest, with the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). I contemplate with Him, personally,…what I have done; and what is still ahead, for me to conquer. With one hand, on my chin,…I whisper; “You, Sweet-Jesus,…are the Love of my life; please don’t ever shut-the-door, on my supplications and pleas. Let me pull the curtains of Your cause, wide-open,…for others to see, clearly; the plain Light of all Your Father’s-Truths!”… Amen.

A dim, white light,…cocoons; around my small table, where I sit for hours,…late, into the evening: writing as the Spirit, leads!...

Friends, I’m long past,…asking; why things happen. I know that, I’m on borrowed time,…and that; I also belong to He, whom has purchased my soul. Many, are those,…who don’t understand; these thoughtful-truths!...

Many more, are those who,…don’t like them. But, none of it,…is very hard; for us, (who, believe). We do accept, this discipline,…this doctrine; this message from the Son, about His Father’s-Kingdom!...

And, as my voice breaks,…becoming, barely audible; I close this passage, by saying that,…”I only envy, inwardly and privately, all those who have gone before me,…and today, are; with our Saviour, right-now!”… Amen.

Folks, whatever has been ripped-away,…Jesus, soon; shall replace completely.

Sweet-Jesus,…all I ask, is that; “You help us, to heal, to carry-on,…and to continue; furthering along Your already accomplished deeds!”… Amen.

Yes,…(“UNTIL,…YOUR,…RETURN”)!... Until, Your Father’s appointed Day and Hour,…of His Justice!... Even so, just come,…Sweet-Jesus!... Just, come!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329205_th.gif
329205_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 333 times
108182_th.gif
108182_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 333 times
Veterans-Day-Memorial-Day-Tribute.jpg
Veterans-Day-Memorial-Day-Tribute.jpg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 333 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 30, 2017 1:04 pm

“THIS-POWER,…OF,…SPOKEN-WORDS!”…

What do you say, we make you a full-fledged member,…of this; Church-of-Christ?... It consists of its many membered body, though we occupy no buildings,…temples nor synagogues; as well, mosques. None of these, are in our menu!...

The Father is in the Son, as the Son,…indwells also, with whom; He chooses to draw near, unto His Father-in-Heaven!... We are all, One-in-Love, One-in-Spirit, One-in-Faith,…One-in-Unity; and One-in-Cause!... Or, we are not!...

We are all, desiring most that,…this present world; come to an earnest repentance, and a genuine recognition,…of a much needed change of heart; and of our minds, to include a complete turn-around,…in: our existing life-style. Only, thereafter,…could we ever think, ourselves; worthy of receiving, this much promised,…free-gift: of an eternal-tomorrow!...

But, at the same time,…we all, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); remain uniquely-proper, different and separate from one another,…as individual entities: much like Father and Son!... Each one of us, is deserving of our own,…”crown-of-righteousness!”… For, this has been promised,…even to us; who wholeheartedly believe!...

None-of-us, are one in the same person,…as erroneously taught; by the general masses. For, this in itself,…has confused millions; in the past, for centuries on end. Such, are Satan’s own subtle-ways. He aims to please, mankind’s own desire to be all-knowing,…like; our living-God!...

It was the lure and demise, that led Adam and Eve,…into the fallen-state; we still find ourselves in, today. To you, who teach the,…”Trinity-Doctrine”; please realize that, your false-doctrine only negates, makes void,…and completely annuls: God’s own terms, set-forth for humanity’s eternal-survival…

It would make our God, out to be a conceited God!... We validate best, His otherwise known attributes,…like; His Merciful and Gracefully-Caring nature. Let’s recognize that, only He,…has full-charge; of all-things. He’s allowed His Son, to partake in the making,…of; many known things. But, what of those things,…still; unknown to us?...

God’s own vastness, and magnitude,…is unfathomable; immeasurable and most unconfined. Yet, millions continue to cram Him,…into our own; Pandora’s-box of buried-treasures. Folks, He’s beyond our established vocabulary!...

All-things, known and unknown to mankind,…equates to; Glorifying His very own existence. As the Son, Glorifies His Father,…in all-things; that He has done, is doing today,…and will still accomplish: even, tomorrow!...

Yes, in the very midst of our own splendor,…and radiant projections; we, too,…represent: His total workmanship. All that God speaks into existence, has and will continue to,…come-to-pass. That’s right, the very Power of His-Spoken-Words,…we still; marvel at!...

We, also,…to a lesser-degree; possess this power. His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); exemplifies best, God’s own invoked power. Commissioned and ordained by His Father-in-Heaven, Jesus was able to even raise the Dead,…with; (“THIS-POWER,…OF,…SPOKEN-WORDS”)!...

But, let’s not forget that,…it was endowed unto Jesus; because of His constant, unmatched Obedience in completing His Father’s,…will. So, yes,…it’s very much; a conditional characteristic, demanding that a specific criteria be met. That of being, Obedient to Almighty-God,…in; all-things!... How are we, fairing in this subject-matter?...

Let’s remember that, we,…too; can either break-down and/or build-up, another brethren in Faith,…by how: we use our spoken-words. When bridled and well-harnessed, and with ethical and godly principles attached,…we, too; are well able, to edify the overall integrity,…of: God’s chosen people!...

Special and unique, were the powers of Love,…given to the Son-of-God!... Born directly of our Mary, but sired by God’s own,…Seed!... Jesus, differs from humanity,…in that; we were created, whereas Jesus,…was: sired!...

Empowered to perform and serve, His Father’s will,…that being; to complete an unmatched assignment, of sacrificing Himself,…for our sake: and our eternal-tomorrow. And, when ends meet,…Jesus; Glorifies His God and Father, with this demonstrated,…Obedience!...

Could we say the same, of ourselves,…today?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

I pray, that,…”You (dear-reader and friends), continue asking in private-prayer, knock at these Golden-Gates and incessantly seek the very facts,…hidden-well; within the written-pages of our Holy-Scriptures!”… Amen.

Discern spiritually, who is saying what,…about whom; and you too, we come to realize finally,…that; misinterpreted and misunderstood, figures-of-speech,…have been erroneously taken: for literal terms, and made into whole,…”doctrines-of-devils!”…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
324233_th.gif
324233_th.gif (7.68 KiB) Viewed 324 times
103003_th.gif
103003_th.gif (6.8 KiB) Viewed 324 times
120085_th.gif
120085_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 324 times