Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 30, 2017 1:37 pm

“TO-THOSE,…WHO,…REALLY-CARE!”…

Folks, nothing we do,…will ever be; easy!... It’s not supposed to be. Otherwise, how would we ever be able,…to truly recognize; the value behind, being presently separated from our Creator?...

The distancing from Almighty-God, has us,…all; in this present-putrid state-of-affairs. Only those, today in His Powerful-Presence,…are Glorified; all others, remain condemned to Death!...

Thank goodness, He’s made an exception to His,…very rule. Yes, all done,…for; goodness sake. Dear-reader and friends, find yourself some privacy and appropriate whatever,…you need; to settle-in, make yourself at home and finally become,…part: of God’s chosen people!...

Let’s stop staring at our smart-phones, if only just for once. Let’s stop mumbling replies, muttering meaningless words,…to ourselves; smart-phones are indeed, smart,…in that, they; are running your entire lives, without you even realizing it,…nor: caring at all.

Complacent, you have become,…accepting every answer; a computerized gadget, has offered!...

You’ve lost, what little ability you may have ever possessed,…to communicate, with others; let alone, have a real dialogue with wholesome,…substance… Our effectiveness is disappearing, if not gone,…already; all-together!...

The Devil, has you exactly where he wants you,…ex-communicated; from other humans, divide and conquer,…is: his best weaponry…

Dumb-founded and confounded, never once are your thoughts,…straying toward; giving thanks for the very breath, you are taking-in,…right-now: this very minute. And, from where I am standing,…modern-technology; has digressed and changed your entire look. Yes, it’s given you a new identity,…but; all for the worse, I’m afraid!...

You’ve become, sons-of-darkness!... That’s right, no longer are you,…children-of-the-day!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5835

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
120213_th.gif
120213_th.gif (58.34 KiB) Viewed 1282 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 30, 2017 2:04 pm

“TO-THOSE,…WHO-NOW,…UNDERSTAND!”…

Quietly, let’s approach slowly,…and reach, carefully; for all-things, of true and lasting value,…and real-worth. Let us clean our stained conscious, of all these sinful and sensuous thoughts!...

On bent knees, let’s scrub clean,…all these; dirty smudges that, have obstructed our once,…straight and narrow: paths. Gently put your hands, on each other’s shoulders,…as together; we shall pull through, these arduous tasks!...

Sit, as my Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); holds your heart, in His Hands!... As others around you, watch this event,…be amused; as to whose eyes, are truly being filled with His works and wonders!...

It’s been so long, since we’ve wanted to turn and whisper,…unto He; who loves us and simply say,…(“WE,…NOW,…UNDERSTAND”)!...

Ours, is truly a privilege,…not just, mere memories-of-old; we are more than servants, we are appointed stewards. The current system-of-things, is way behind us,…by several centuries; at least. Their minds, have become like morgues,…dead in their tracks; these very same, stand!...

My heart races, as I see myself,…passing; rows and rows of bodies, whose eyes cannot see the forest,...because; the very trees, are in their way.

On gurneys, sheet-wrapped head-to-toe,…shoulder-to-shoulder; not one of them, will rise from their own,…demise!...

All the while, in the next room,…just around the next corner; stands my Prince-of-Peace, ready, willing and most,…able: to receive into His Father’s-Kingdom, (“WE,…WHO-NOW,…UNDERSTAND”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5850

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 1277 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 31, 2017 2:02 pm

“ETERNITY,…UNFOLDS”…

There is only One God and One Mediator, between this God and mankind,…that being; His Son,…Jesus-Christ!... Events in this World, politically, religiously, socially,…and economically; are extremely complicated, at the present time!...

Jesus,… is coming; so very quickly. Ours, is really not,…to fret and worry; over the ever-changing affairs of this present World. Let us be sober, putting-on the breastplate of Faith and Love,…and; for a helmet,…the Hope: of our Salvation!...

His Father, Almighty-God,…has not appointed us; to His Wrath. But to obtain our Salvation, through the Son,…(Jesus-Christ),…our Lord and personal Saviour!... This very One, died for us,…for the sole purpose; that we, (who, believe),…should live together: with Him in His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Therefore, comfort yourselves,…and edify, (or, build-up); one another, even as I have also done,…for you: today!...(please see, 1st. Thessalonians 5:6-11). This blessed Hope,…of Jesus’ return; draws near!...

Soon, the Trumpets,…we shall hear. Only then, will we rise,…to meet, our Saviour; in the Spirit, when the sting-of-Death,…has past. Victory, will be ours,…at last. And, in the Glories,…of His Father’s Kingdom; we, shall share!...

Learn to look,…for this blessed Hope. I pray,…”To see you, when these (Gates-of-Heaven),…open. And, these Glories of,…( ETERNITY,…UNFOLDS)”!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329191_th.gif
329191_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
117772_th.gif
117772_th.gif (4.01 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
100772_th.gif
100772_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 1271 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 31, 2017 2:44 pm

“ON-THAT-DAY,…AND-THAT-HOUR!”…

Many, today,…I find, recoiling; at the damage we are all witnessing, being done to our local communities,…and society: as a whole!...

Swollen and discolored, most insensitive we’ve become,…to the endless atrocities; surrounding each of our neighborhoods!...

I’m awestruck by the cold-stiffness, of the inhabitants of our once,…proud; “NATION,…UNDER,…GOD!”…

Doubters, we’ve become. No longer, do we wait upon the return,…of God’s Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Like a Thief, in the night,…He shall surprise; the masses. And, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; there will be much correction, in the cards. Yes, in stored for those who remain purposely defiant,…and unruly!...

Fire from Heaven, shall be called-down on those,…who willingly; have worshipped the pleasures of this wicked-world. They will find themselves, panting,…as their heads; throb. When they are able, to control their breathing,…again; lifting their heads-high, into the sky,…they will be first: to witness the coming-down of Christ!...

With another deep breath, their eyes travel toward,…His!... For an instant, it doesn’t look,…like our Lord; His eyes, fiery and fierce,…fixed on them: from a million-miles-away!...

Their faces, bloated and purple,…as if; already dead. Burns on their ears and neck, evidence that Jesus’ Radiant-Rule,…has landed: nowhere to hide, nowhere to,…run!...

All-the-while, where was I,…to be found; but, at the very foot of His Cross,…with my head, in my hands: unable to shed, any more tears. Yes, tears of Joy!... For, I knew now,…that; He had returned, ready to re-arrange my recovery,…almost, as if: I was to remain, alive,…eternally!...

This all, struck me,…as sweet; and most thoughtful of my Saviour!... I found myself, whispering thanks,…to He; whom I had always, known!...

(“ON-THAT-DAY,…AND-THAT-HOUR”),…I was given, a new identity. I was, from that very moment,…forth; Free!... Yes, Free,…indeed!... In ways, such as I had never been,…ever before. And, so,…I obviously today; go hence-forth, publicly with my pronouncement!...

Here and now, nothing will ever be,…wrong, again; as suddenly I awoke, from what seem to have all been,…just a dream. Or, was it?...

Was it, just only,…a dream?... It couldn’t have been, because it felt so,…surreal. Privately, I became most grateful to have been taken,…to what appeared, to be; the immediate future of mankind. And, to what would ultimately be,…my; new domain!...

Today, I live and exist with only one true,…purpose; that, of urging you, (dear-reader and friends)… Yes, repent and change your ways,…while there is still; time to do,…so!...

I pray, that,…”You begin in earnest, to discuss the importance of your own,…readiness; to receive the Son-of-God!”… Amen.

All, that I have written in this passage,…will, indeed; come-to-pass. Yes, sooner than later!... And much, much more. Stay, spiritually awake. And, don’t be caught in your,…unawares; remember always, that most undetectable are His Father’s,…stealth-ways!...

So, be more than,…ready; be well able to speak clearly,…regarding: Christ’s-Cause!...

For, nothing else really matters,…as your very survival; is at stake. Yes, our eternal-tomorrow hangs on these balances. A tomorrow, that is very much at hand,…and ready; for your own grasping. Yes, for all of those,…whom-so-ever; wills!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
115462_th.gif
115462_th.gif (76.6 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
313233_th.jpg
313233_th.jpg (33.24 KiB) Viewed 1265 times
329252_th.gif
329252_th.gif (32.84 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 31, 2017 3:39 pm

“DESPITE,…ALL-THE,…DARKNESS!”…

Have you noticed, that there are times,…when our Holy-Scriptures; reflect unto us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Believers), like an ugly mirror,…bouncing-back: images of our bankrupt and broken spirit?...

But, then,…I rejoice; at our Redemption!... The story of our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); the history of His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); the people of that era, it all comes alive,…to me: before my very eyes!...

There’s so much, to do. I shall be most busy, all the days of my personal life. (“DESPITE,…ALL-THE,…DARKNESS”)!...

That’s right, I will continue to confess,…my steadfast Joy; yes, I’m alive!...

No more, switching back and forth,…like some common reed; swaying in the winds of, “false-doctrines-of-devils!”...

Folks, prophecy is coming alive,…moment by moment; there’s little we don’t know, except the Day and the Hour,…of; our Lord’s own,…return. But, then again,…even the Son, is (Not) privy,…to this secret-event. We make Jesus, out to be a liar,…were He, to be God; Himself,…as so many: so erroneously, teach!...

For, He would know otherwise,…of this appointed-day; let’s remember that, there was never any guile,…found: in our Lord’s-Lyrics!... He cannot lie, just like His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Neither one, can lie,…and still remain; Holy!...

Who of us, will dare to set ourselves apart,…and be sanctified; as they are?...

We’ve been forewarned that, there would be many Christ’s,…in our day; and the Devils’ own deceptive-deeds, are working best,…right-inside: our mainstream Churches of today. Yes, Satan’s subtle-ways,…have prevailed; since from, days-of-old!...

We must continue to pave-the-way, for others to follow-in,…this true Faith!... Yes, until our mission is accomplished and/or Jesus,…returns; which-ever occurs, first. Personally, I believe that He returns,…during the hours of; (12:00 midnight and 3:00 a.m.)

Only His Father, knows on which Day!... But, Jesus hung on that horrendous Roman-Cross,…during the hours of, (9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.)… And more specifically, during (12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m.),…the sky turned; pitch-black. Yes, the world lost its light,…when Jesus; finally, gave-up,…His Spirit: in our place, as God’s own,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”...

I believe, (and this is only, my own intuition); that He shall return, restoring the very Light of the World,…and He will do so: during the hours of, (12:00 midnight and 3:00 a.m.) Typically, these are the darkest hours,…of any given; night. When He left, we lost our Light!... And, it happened in the light-of-day. But, when He returns,…as a, (“Thief-in-the-night”); this shall be, our biggest clue. It’s most likely, that He returns,…during the darkest hours; of any given, night!...

We shall regain, our spiritual-clarity,…we will see; what He sees. And, know,…what the Son-of-God; has been taught, by His very Father-in-Heaven!... But, it shall take all of eternity,…yet, future; to barely scratch the surface, of their vast, unfathomable, immeasurable and unconfined,…spiritual-knowledge!... Amen.

Yes, folks,…that will be; the Day!... Most delightful and so bright, will be our bliss!... The shy, the bashful, the uneducated and even the illiterate,…all; will witness Christ, our Lord,…descending from on high: above all, the snowy-clouds!...

Oh’, what a sweet,…gentle Spirit!... What a servant’s Heart!... And, oh’,…what a mind; taught by His own God and Father, Jesus shares His inheritance with us,…who: simply believe!... Yes, we will be taught,…the very things, that will take; many life-times, to learn. An eternity, (if you will)…

Dear-reader and friends, if you’re not too busy,…today; I could surely use your help. Won’t you copy and paste, this passage?... Won’t you, share this message,…our message; of everlasting hope?... For, that’s all we truly possess,…for those; who question our Authority!...

That’s right, a hope,…by exercising; a blind Faith!... A Faith, in things,…even unseen; by the naked-eye!... Please pass this forward, pay to others,…what Jesus; has Himself, already paid-forward,…unto us. Our eternal-tomorrow, is at hand. I have many more passages, to present,…but, without you there; to assist me, I’m afraid there will be,…no lasting, first impressions: left on the hearts and minds, of the unbeliever and the undecided!...

That’s right, for these very same,…there shall be; no more tomorrows. Please transmit these pages, unto those who seek to fill,…their great voids; feel-free to become parental, with those searching for their beacon-of-light!...

All-the-while, I will incessantly thank,…Almighty-God; for the gift of your friendship, for your God-given ability to spiritually discern,…fact-from-fiction: and finally, for your exercised minds!...

Yes, to you,…I write, today; to my beloved brothers and sisters, scattered to the four (4) corners of God’s-Green-Earth!...

To you, the true-believers in the One,…true (Jehovah, God); and His matchless Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…our appointed, Christ: because He lives, we can see,…tomorrow!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
18622610_1081810361951250_4879974107931625140_n.jpg
18622610_1081810361951250_4879974107931625140_n.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
default.jpg
default.jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 1263 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:08 pm

“PLEASE-READ,…THESE-WRITTEN-WORDS!”…

We are those, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); blessed by our Lord, with the great responsibility and unspeakable privilege,…of sharing with you, (dear-reader and friends); all under the Authority of the Holy-Spirit, (whose proper and personal name, has been blotted-out, for the gain of the religious-order): it’s the very Word-of-God, that lures us,…to you!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name).

It is so often true, when I sit to write to you,…(my brothers and sisters, in Faith); that I come in both Joy and sorrow, with delight,…but, also: with much soberness-of-spirit!...

Thank you, each and every one of you,…for believing, in the Son-of-God; and in His gospel-message, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…still today; very much at hand, for the free-grasping,…to whom-so-ever: wills!...

Let us together, take this moment to praise,…Jesus’; Father-in-Heaven, for the very miracle,…of this modern technology; which allows us to write, to each other,…all over: this God’s-Green-Earth!...

Though I have met, few of you,…personally; I look forward to that one day, in the Millennial-Kingdom!... I feel deeply, that,…friendship bonds; have been created by our regularly sharing, these deep riches and hidden-treasures-of-old. Yes, all done through this wonderful medium,…we call; the Internet!...

Thank you, for your continued prayers,…that I will remain, most Faithful and true; to this calling of ours. May we, together continue,…for as long as, our Heavenly-Father, Himself; gives us, breath in our lungs!...

Glory-to-God, that I have long since,…passed; the million-mark, in your readership. We know that, there are many more brothers and sisters,…in our Faith, out there; who are without computers, (as I use one, in my local library, to do all of my postings); or with the ability to,…(“READ-THESE,…WRITTEN-WORDS”)!...

Hundreds of thousands, join us every day,…and I pray, that; “You, (dear-friends), will tell others,…more and more; about our godly-family. We have been through, so much,…together; I say this, without boasting,…but, with: Glory-to-God!”… Amen.

I have endeavored, (these last 17 years, of my adult-life); to rightly-divide this Word-of-Truth, to you. Almighty-God, has proven Himself,…to me; as the Author, over and over!...

For centuries, scholars have puzzled over the mysterious prophetic-passages,…found within; the written pages of our Bible. And, at one time in my past,…I too; was one of those, puzzled!...

The language, seemed obscure,…the message; too deep for my longing. Its meanings, too elusive,…apparently; figurative and symbolic. Yet, when I began an incisive and thorough examination,…of these Holy-Scriptures, with an open mind and heart; it was as if, the Holy-Spirit,…revealed something: to my own, soul…

These spiritual-revelations, has finally freed my spirit,…and my intellect; no longer, do I receive God’s messages,…merely: from an academic approach. Today, I write to you,…(dear-reader); as the Spirit, leads!...

I pray, that,…”You, too,…begin to receive; spiritually-discerning, figurative from literal-terms,…deciphering the true-difference; between personal expressions, of the various known writers, that are illustrated within our Bible,…and phrases: with deeper, hidden-meanings. Always ask yourself, who is saying,…what; about whom?... This will help you, position your beliefs,…appropriately!”… Amen.

Our Bible’s context and its wording, indicate many hidden-treasures-of-old. Purposely design this way, to weed-out those who are looking,…for mere, quick answers; versus those who are seeking, the lasting value and real-worth,…of God’s-Word!...

So, let’s together strive,…in learning; to rightly-divide and discern, accordingly!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
115284_th.gif
115284_th.gif (7.55 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
317533_th.gif
317533_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
111075_th.gif
111075_th.gif (6.76 KiB) Viewed 1250 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:51 pm

“WATCH-OUT,…FOR-THIS,…NEW-WORLD!”…

My dear-reader and friends, our Holy-Scriptures have opened to me,…in ways; I never dreamed, possible. After almost two-decades, of diligent study,…researching and even, self-examinations; of how I have lived,…my own life; today, I’m totally convinced that,…God’s-Judgments: are indeed, coming,…sooner than later!...

How you interpret, future sequences of further plagues and trials,…I’ll leave, up to you; I for one, realize finally,…that: ours, is an unholy and unbelieving world!...

I confess with certainty, that this present period of mankind’s own history,…is one more evidence; of the long-suffering, loving-kindness and Mercy,…of our: living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)… And, please,…don’t tag me; a Jehovah’s-Witness, simply because I include our God’s Holy Name,…within the pages: of all my writings!...

I belong to no cult, no sect, no denominational Christian-group… I’m a simple man, reaching out to other,…ordinary people; I just happen to believe wholeheartedly, the Son-of-God and His message regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Folks, we have turned a corner,…and you skeptics; I know many of you, drop in here,…every now and again; to see what we zealots, are up to.

Why is it, that the leaders of this current world,…preach-peace; while at the same time, we see them wielding-swords?... Many, are those presently imbued,…with similar; evil-powers. There can be no more doubt, that the Son-of-God draws,…ever nearer; with every breath, we take-in!...

Among the sea-of-people, a resurrected Anti-Christ will be literally,…indwelt; by Satan, himself. Erected by Global-Powers, this Dark-One,…will force; one and all, to worship his image,…or: face their own, peril.

This very one, will possess such powers,…as to give utterance; speaking great blasphemy against, our real Creator!... He shall call-down, fire-from-heaven,…and shall destroy; all those, who refuse to worship,…this New-World-Order!...(please see, Revelation 13:11-18).

What will you do, when that Day and Hour,…comes?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
108481_th.gif
108481_th.gif (5.95 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (3.53 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
313311_th.jpg
313311_th.jpg (4.13 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 pm

“NOBODY’S-WRONG,…IF,…EVERYBODY’S-RIGHT”…

Jesus-of-Nazareth made it very clear, to His disciples that,…He; has (Not) come in a Spirit of Judgment, even when men and women,…openly rejected Him!... Yes, folks,…the Son-of-God; did not come down to us, (sent by His Father-in-Heaven), to destroy mankind,…but: to Save us, even from ourselves!...

It’s the very purpose, His Father overshadowed a very favored human woman,…by the name of Mary; to allow His Son, to enter this realm and/or physical dimension,…thru: the woman’s womb. To become flesh, to be His Father’s Word,…to represent our living-God; to spread the good-news of our Salvation!... Jesus, was commissioned by His Father-in-Heaven,…to take the role; of humanity’s,…“Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

His shed blood, was necessary,…for; the atoning of mankind. It had to be a human, with Divine lineage running thru His veins. Unlike us, dear-friends,…we are a by-product; of God’s workmanship. Jesus, is the only begotten Son,…of our living-God!... There’s quite a big difference between us, and Jesus. It’s why His Father, bestowed all the necessary Powers,…unto His Son, upon His baptism; to overcome all of His adversities, trials and tests!...

Jesus, was able to defeat,…even Death, itself; because He kept His Father’s Glory, in His sights,…constantly: you see folks, Jesus had always been there beside His Father!... When God said, “Let (Us) make mankind, in (Our) own image!,”…who do you suppose; was there alongside our Creator, when He spoke these words?...

Why, it was Jesus,…of course. Yes, He created all that we today recognize to be in existence,…by; the very Powers bestowed upon Him, given to Jesus,…by: His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). Yes, friends,…Jesus; was God’s creation as well, prior to our own existence ever-coming-to-be!... And, hence,…God; allotted unto Jesus, the task of creating even the known world,…today: are we so gullible, as to think that God, Himself,…has stopped, creating?...

He assigns tasks, and He moves onward, forward,…and upward; leaving behind, many other “powers-and-principalities”, in high-heavenly places,…to partake (if you will): in running things, within their assigned courses. We worship a God, who continually creates. He didn’t just stop one day, at creating what we and our feeble minds,…recognize to be; our Heavens and our Earth!... Let’s always remember, that God is immeasurable, unfathomable and most unconfined!...

Jesus, dwelt among mankind,…but; He dwelt among His Father’s presence, first and foremost. Yes, He left His Heavenly abode,…but; only because His Father, assigned Jesus the task of becoming the necessary Sacrifice!... This is why Jesus, on that horrendous Roman-Cross,…uttered: “My God, My God,…why have You; forsaken Me?”…

Please notice well, He utters “My God, My God!”… Twice mentioned, for the sake of emphasis. So, does Jesus proclaim to have a God,…Himself?... Indeed He does!... Those six hours, hanging on that Cross,…was the only time; Jesus ever felt, distanced from His God and His Father’s very own presence. How can we then, consider that Jesus is anything other than a separate entity,…apart from His Father?...

He, would (otherwise) then, have been completely deceiving the human race,…were Jesus; to be God, Himself!... To mention that God has three (3) natures, is to confess a narrow-mindedness beyond my personal comprehension. Why would we want to negate, the true worth of the Sacrificial-Act necessary?... Folks, let’s get over ourselves, for once in our lives!...

God’s own Holiness, is super-imposed all throughout our Bible!... He cannot deny Himself, nor will His Word go out,…to later return; void and without purpose. Can’t we see, that despite the fact that our living-God is indeed Omnipresent,…this doesn’t mean; that He can become, anyone He so pleases. Otherwise, we too can walk around saying,…that; God, is in us,…literally!...

Let’s keep all things, in their proper spiritual-context. God indwells in His Son, as His Son indwells in us,…but, folks; this is in the Spirit, of the event itself. It is we, who allow or (Not),…this indwelling; to occur. We must accept, the entrance of other Spirits,…into our being; or otherwise, it is called,…demon-possession!...

In the end, Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are all; separate and unique, entities. As are the Angels, both the fallen-ones and the glorified-ones. This is why, Arch-Angels exist. It’s how God works, there’s always a rank-n-file,…an order to things; an absolute, precise positioning to all that exist,…both in the material realm: as well as, in the spiritual-realm!...

In closing, let’s stop placing the Son,…in the Father’s-Shoes!... Let’s honor each, for their specific role and functions,…regarding; the very terms of our own Salvation!... Amen.

P.S. The Trinity-Doctrine, is the biggest hocus-pocus fabricated,…to this date; please don’t be deceived!... We “err-gravely”, when we begin to define the vastness of our Creator,…within the confines; of our finite and limited, vocabulary…Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
117410_th.gif
117410_th.gif (5 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 1237 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:30 pm

“CROOKED-THINGS,…MADE-STRAIGHT”…

Folks, our Great-Master,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; demonstrated His Father’s decree, in Living-Color!... Jesus showed by His life, exactly what His Father-in-Heaven requires,…of all men and women, alike; and He set such an example, by living under the same conditions,…and in the same environment: as any other man and/or woman, in this world!...

We negate all of this valuable-truth, the very moment we begin to merge Father and Son,…calling them both; two in the same, person. We annul the value of suffering, to ultimately achieve a better good,…and to gain much; as the result of our arduous paths, if we see God as becoming just another man,…to accomplish His conceited views!...

All the contrary, the value and true worth can be found,…in a separate entity; when obeying and following thru, submissively and in complete “subjection”,…with our Creator’s Will: this was and still is unmatched, in the example,…of Jesus’ accomplished-deeds!...

Let us remember, folks,…that; our Creator (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), will not share His Glory and praise,…with the graven images: of idolatry. Our Maker, has surely been most patient,…during this present-age; but this will change soon, dramatically and judgment will be very swift!...

Both large kingdoms and small, alike,…will be completely laid waste; and none shall prevail, against the Son-of-God!... These gracious words, are simply His Father’s promise to the needy,…and; even in these horrendous days, when the wrath of God will be so severe,…against our present rebellion and unbelief: the opportunity to accept His only begotten Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth), still exist!...

(“CROOKED-THINGS,…MADE-STRAIGHT”), shall be accomplished by our Saviour!... Many, shall indeed be turned-back. For, these very same people must come to an end,…of their own; idolatrous ways. They will also be, “greatly-ashamed”,…so much so; that they will finally bow their knee, before our Messiah!...

Who of us, shall truly be,…God’s chosen people?... Many claim to be “Saved”, while we forget who really does,…all the Saving!... How many of us, continue going forth in our own,…perfection?... How many of us, are still steeped in those ways,…other than, Christ’s?... We all, are seeing many things,…yet; we truly observe, (Nothing)!...

Millions, still today,…have had the opportunity; to have known the full spectrum, of God’s own promises (thru His Son), and of His purposes for us all,…but; these very same, continue to simply ignore them,…choosing rather: to walk after their own, hypocritical ways!...

Who, among you (dear-reader and friends),…will give ear; to all of this?... Who will hearken and hear, for the time to come?... My words seem to be rather, hopeless. And, they only literally reflect the present-day conditions,…of our society. I pray that, “you be (Not) robbed and spoiled, spiritually!”… Amen.

It is our Creator, who has brought us all,…to this present-state of affairs; because of our rebellion and unbelief. Just around the next bend, I can see the “Fury of His Anger!”… And, except those days should be shortened,…there should no flesh be Saved; but, for the “elect’s-sake”,…those days shall: be shortened!...(see, Matthew 24:22).

God’s wrath, must be brought,…because; it’s how He will get our attention. Scripture is very clear, that we shall all,…eventually; bow to His Son!... Only then, will our Creator be finally able,…to fulfill; His Glorious-Promises of restoration. He shall bring, even the blind (spiritually),…by a way that; they knew (Not)!...

He will make darkness, light,…before us; and all the (“CROOKED-THINGS,…WILL-BE,…MADE-STRAIGHT”)!... Once again, as they were,…long ago!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (2.59 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
324233_th.gif
324233_th.gif (7.68 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
329191_th.gif
329191_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 1234 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:43 pm

“THIS-CHOICE,…SO-STARK,…SO-PLAIN!”…

Friends, it won’t be long,…before everyone; will be forced to bow-a-knee, to the image of a New-World-Order!... Much like you see, already being done,…when the Pope; de-boards his private jet-plane. Countless, who swarm to his presence,…all, desiring most; to kiss his ring and receive his blessings, in return!...

Truly, a ravenous-wolf,…in sheep’s-clothing. Satan’s subtleness, are detected only,…by spiritually-discerning-eyes. Meanwhile, our greatest Joy,…remains; that of being alive, to see the Glorious-Appearing of our Lord and Saviour,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Could it be, that we are in the midst of a Great-Tribulation?... While it conjures, in us,…all; age-old self-preservation instincts, and we worry that,…at that very Day and Hour; we will be found, lacking courage, loyalty and Faithfulness,…let me, reassure you: the God, who calls us to these ultimate sacrifices,…will also give you; the Power to endure, it all…

No one, can receive the Mark-of-the-Beast,…by accident; it is a once-and-for-all, decision that will forever condemn,…the recipient: to eternity, without God’s own presence nor protection. While many will be called, to live in secret,…to support one another, through private markets; some will find themselves, caught and singled-out,…dragged into public beheadings!... (are these events, not occurring today; even as I write, this passage?...)

To which, the only antidote is a rejection of Christ-Jesus,…and a taking of; the Mark-of-the-Beast!... I plead with you, today,…to believe; to receive Jesus, to envelop yourself with protection,…from on high!...

If you are already, a believer,…you will not be able; to ever turn your back, on our Jesus!... Praise, God!... If you are undecided and don’t want to follow the crowds,…what, will you do; when faced with the Mark or the loss of your head?...

Friends, we are entering into the bloodiest season,…in the history; of our world. Those who take the Mark-of-the-Beast, will suffer affliction,…at the hand; of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name).

Those, who refuse it,…will be martyred; for His Blessed-Cause!... Never, has this choice,…been; (“SO-STARK,…AND,…SO-PLAIN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329131_th.gif
329131_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
116509_th.gif
116509_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 1229 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 pm

“OUR-SUBMISSION,…COMES,…FROM-CONFESSIONS!”…

Today, I see it necessary,…to urge you, (Jesus’ Faithful-Followers); remember to sow, bountifully. Each one of you, give of yourselves, (not just monetarily); as you have decided, in your heart. Never, reluctantly or under compulsion. For, our Creator truly loves,…a cheerful-giver!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 9:7).

Yes, we are those,…who; abound in every good-work. Thru the Son-of-God, we possess all sufficiency,…in all-things; and at all times…(verse, 8). Our righteousness shall endure, forever,…because; we distribute freely, unto the needy. Enriched we remain, in every way,…because; our generosity supplies the seeds, to other sowers,…ultimately producing: many thanksgivings to Almighty-God!...

(“OUR-SUBMISSION,…COMES,…FROM-CONFESSIONS”)!... Friends, it’s all about the gospel of,…Christ-Jesus!... Thanks be to our Maker, for His inexpressible gift,…of Salvation!... For, the weapons of our war-fare,…are not of the flesh; but, hold divine-power to destroy,…all physical strong-holds…(2ndCorinthians 10:4).

Yes, we are those,…who; destroy arguments and every lofty opinion, raised against the knowledge of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Name). We strive in taking every deep thought, captive to obeying only,…His Son, Jesus!...

Look at what is before your own eyes. Be confident, that you are one of God’s children. And, remind yourself daily,…that; you belong only, to His Son!... So, am I,…also; one of His!… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
108380_th.gif
108380_th.gif (78.12 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:15 pm

“WOE,…TO,…THOSE!”…

In all of God’s dealings, with mankind,…this is the shortest period, on record; (please see, Matthew 24:21-22). And, yet,…more Scripture; is devoted to it, than any other period,…except: the life-span of His only begotten Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth!...(while He walked, this Blessed-Earth).

While the Hebrew prophets, referred to this as a,…time of, “Vengeance of our living-God”; for the slaughter of the prophets and saints, over the many centuries,…it is also, in my own eyes: a time of much, exercised Mercy!...

Our Creator, here,…goes to extreme measures; to compress the decision-making time, for both men and women,…alike; before the coming of Christ-Jesus, to set-up His Father’s-Kingdom,…(of which, He has been appointed, to preside as our Anointed-King)!...

Despite, that this is clearly,…the most awful time, in history; I still believe, it is also a Merciful-Act-of-God,…to give; as many souls, as possible,…an opportunity: to place their complete and total Faith, in His Son!... Yes, our ordained, commissioned, invoked, empowered, appointed, and commanded,…Saviour; of humanity!...

Oh’, dear-reader and friends,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are His Father’s-Army, with a massive task ahead of us,…to accomplish, in a very short-period of time: the furthering of these, truthful-findings. Let us, pay-this-forward and further along these truths,…and may we, all; do it with a free willingness and an eagerness,…that comes only: by the Spirit’s own, indwelling!...

There are countless, lost-souls in much need,…of Saving; and we possess the truth!... And, the courage has been given,…so, let’s help them,…all. It may be difficult, to recognize our Maker’s-Mercy,…when His Wrath; begins to intensify!...

(“WOE,…TO,…THOSE”),..who believe the lie; that Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name): is only,…Love!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
114559_th.gif
114559_th.gif (77.27 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:33 pm

“TODAY-TOMORROW,…AND-FOREVER-MORE!”…

Yes, God is Spirit!... And, He is the epitome of Love!... But, He also chastises,…because; of this Love!... Spare the Rod, spoil the Child!...

And, His gift to us,…of Jesus, (His only, Son); as the ultimate sacrifice, in our stead,…is the greatest evidence: of this Love!...

But, our Creator is also,…Holy, Holy, Holy!...

He is righteous and a God of Justice, and it is (Not) in His nature,…to allow sin; to go unpunished and/or unpaid for!...

We are engaged, in a great world-wide,…spiritual-battle; with Satan and his insurgents, for the very souls,…of men and women, alike. Do not think, for one moment,…that; I lightly advance, to these front-lines,…with this Truth: not understanding fully, the power vested to this Dark and Evil-One!...

But, we are those,…who; have placed our allegiance and complete Faith,…loyally trusting; in our living-God, the very One,…who sits: high-above the Heavens!... The very same, whom His Son,…answers, to; yes, a Creator who is above all other,…lesser-gods: and among whom, there is none other,…like Him!...

Our Holy-Scriptures are very clear, that we can test,…both; prophets and prophecies. I myself, make no personal claim,…of being a prophet; I’m merely one of His stewards, who happens to believe. If none of this is true, then we are all,…utterly; without hope. Oh’, how I pray!...

May we never, break our covenant,…with Almighty-God; and may He never, withdraw His guarantees of our eternal-safety. May our Father’s-Favor, fall upon you (dear-reader and friends); and on your entire household,…(“TODAY-TOMORROW,…AND-FOREVER-MORE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
317561_th.gif
317561_th.gif (36.36 KiB) Viewed 1222 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:52 pm

“TO-MY-FRIENDS,…AND-YOU-FOLKS!”…

Friends, glimpses into the near and distant future,…can be found; in biblical texts, hidden-in-parables. Our Bible is an important key, to both the past,…and our tomorrow!...

Almighty-God, has provided a complete history,…of humanity; within the written-pages of our Holy-Scriptures!... But, we have to know,…where to look; to fully understand, its wording and context. Some prophecies are clear, but,…many are veiled!...

Yes, in symbols that require a developed insight,…spiritually!...

Biblical events, were never intended to baffle us,…or to merely teach us; moral lessons. But, to let us know,…what awaits; our future generations. Yes, they are coded,…prophecies; the hand of God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name), is in all miracles!...

But, He does (Not),…step-outside; the very boundaries of the natural-laws, He,…Himself established; in the very beginning, to perform these mentioned miracles. These written-words of prophecy, are largely dependent on historical events,…yet, future: which will indeed, come to pass and,…take place!...

Many of the ancient prophecies, have more meaning today,…than, they did; to the various writers and prophets-of-old, who actually professed them. When our living-God, promised to raise mankind,…above the Angels; did He mean that, He would miraculously change our physical,…natures; or did He, instill this potential in our genes,…when He created, Adam and Eve; so that, we would naturally and eventually,…evolve: into superior-beings?...

Folks, the time will come,…when, we (and especially, our children of tomorrow); will realize that, our Maker did nothing that,…defied: the original rules, He established for our,…Universe!...

Yes, (dear-reader and friends); our Creator, clearly told Daniel,…that; certain things would be sealed, until the,…”latter-days”; and many of His mysteries, are now being unsealed and no longer,…seem: so mysterious and unexplainable!...

Friends,…”There is a God-in-Heaven, that reveals secrets and makes known,…what shall be; in the latter-days!”…(please see, Daniel 2:28).

Many of us, may not be too crazy about,…living; in the future. But, we’re all very obsessed with,…what; the future holds. In the present, (like modern-day, soothsayers; such as Nostradamus); as in our past, (like the Biblical Isaiah and Ezekiel); these prophets have covered, every aspect of our,…lives!...

While we scoff the words, of astrologers,…few of us; whether Christian, Jewish and/or Muslim,…are not, so flippant: when it comes to Biblical prophecy. Especially anything, relating to the Millennium, Armageddon or the,…”End-of-Time!”…

No other theme, in our Bible,…takes up, as much room; as prophecy, does. Biblical prophecies, have caught our attention,…especially in recent decades; because dramatic changes and advances, in science, natural events and politics,…have occurred at rates; faster than in any other, era of human-history!...

Dear reader, this present-planet,…is on the brink; of a great transformation!...

Revolutionary changes in technology and human values, have pushed us,…either, to the brink-of-doom; or to the threshold, of the,…”Greatest-Golden-Age”: this world has ever known!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111737_th.gif
111737_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
115325_th.gif
115325_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
108787_th.gif
108787_th.gif (6.93 KiB) Viewed 1218 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:33 pm

“FACELESS-SLAVES,…IN,…GRAY-WORLDS!”…

Are we facing, the end-of-time?... The optimists point out, that our Bible does promise,…a Golden-Age!... Yes, a time when disease, famine and war,…will be conquered; and we will live, in an Earthly-Paradise!...

We have the means, (they often say); all we need, is the will. But, whose will?... I might, add. God’s will for mankind, or the continued exercised will,…of us; who can’t seem to ever see clearly, the forest,…for the simple fact, that: these endless trees, are constantly,…in our way?...

Soon, it’s coming!... The doomsayers, warn us. It’s no longer, just a few religious zealots,…out there; sporting signs, proclaiming,…”The end, is near!”…

More often, than not,…it’s the cool; calculating scientist, who today are suggesting that,…Earth and mankind: are both, hurtling toward a complete construction and annihilation,…to all that we know, exists!...

Virologists, warn that,…”AIDS”; cancer and vaccine-resistant diseases, could end human existence,…almost overnight. Environmentalists and politicians, fear that,…global-warming and industrial pollutants; will make our planet, uninhabitable,…in the: not-to-distant future!...

Many pessimists, hold the various conspiracy theories,…of a One-World-Dictatorship; and point out, that,…the United-Nations: fits this bill, perfectly. At the very least, we will become,…(”FACELESS-SLAVES,…IN,…GRAY-WORLDS”); without individual freedom!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); of course, recognize all these things,…as signs, foretold: in the books of Daniel and Revelation!...

Could all of this, be merely,…myths; or are these events, waiting-in-the-wings?...

Until recently, historians have seen our Bible,…as merely; a recounting of ancient-legends. Yes, the very stuff of fables,…of allegories; and fairy-tales!... But, today,…many are realizing, that; there is more, to our Bible,…than: religious-doctrine.

The more, our science community learns,…the more real, our Bible becomes; to these once, known skeptics. Fortified by history and science, many today,…are willing to freely admit; that countless Biblical prophecies, have already been fulfilled!...

There are many, mysterious,…even incomprehensible things; within the written-pages of our Holy-Scriptures!... This is especially true, for all those,…who take things; too literally or keep a closed-mind. Of most importance, to me,…personally; is knowing that, the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; returns to us, triumphantly-victorious,…sooner: than later!...

Sent by His own God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name); who happens to also be, His Father-in-Heaven,…Jesus, shall Judge; in His Father’s behalf, as our appointed King!... Yes, both the righteous and the wicked,…He shall, Judge. And, He will establish His Father’s-Kingdom,…presiding over David’s-Throne; there shall be, an everlasting Peace on our New-Earth,…as promised!...(see, Matthew 24:29-32).

Remember, God’s Son,…sits; on the right-hand of Power!...(meaning, His God and Father-in-Heaven). Notice well, Jesus does (Not),…occupy; God’s own Throne!... The Son’s reign, shall be a Kingdom within a Kingdom!...(read, Matthew 26:64).

Yes, upon the Throne-of-David,…will Jesus, preside; (see, Isaiah 9:6-7)… Friends, Christianity will have little meaning,…if Jesus, doesn’t return; as promised. I for one, believe that He will return,…to settle-the-score; with those who have not heeded, His gospel-message!...

And, to reward those,…who, have. Also, He shall transform our fallen-world,…back into; a Heavenly-Paradise!... Very similar, to what it was,…during the time; of the, “Garden-of-Eden!”… Yes, humanity will once again,…be able to; eventually and ultimately, walk with God,…in the cool: of each afternoon!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
The-Petals-Of-Life.jpg
The-Petals-Of-Life.jpg (75.7 KiB) Viewed 1215 times