Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:38 am

“UNDERNEATH,…ALL-THE,…BRAVADO”…

Some years ago, I found myself in an elevator,…with a couple of men. It was late at night and we all looked weary. The elevator came to a stop and a larger-than-life cowboy,…ambled-in; wearing a battered hat, an old stained sheepskin coat,…and rundown logger boots. He looked us up and down, met our eyes,…and growled; “Good-evening, men!”…

All of us, straightened up and squared our shoulders. We were trying to live up, to our titled-names. This day, I give over to honoring men. Let’s dare, to talk about living up to,…the name; (”Man”)... We try to be strong and macho, but often it’s just a façade. For all our effort, we realize we don’t measure up. Underneath the bravado, we harbor a host-of-fears,…insecurities and short-comings. Much of our manliness, is pure bluff!...

Our Apostle Paul, was man enough to admit it: “We also are weak”, he said…(please see, 2nd Cor. 13:4)…

Friends, that’s not pious chatter. It’s a humbling, fact. Yet, in what seems to be a contradiction,…our apostle Paul; insisted that we, are to be,…”Men of Courage!”…(please read, 1st Cor. 16:13)… How can we be, the strong person that,…Almighty-God; meant for us,…to be?...

Only by putting ourselves, in God’s-Hands; and asking Him, to make us that way,…through His Power: and enablement… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Come, Son-of-God,…my Lord-and-Saviour; and give me, Your courage. Thy conquering Spirit, please give. Make me, an overcomer. And in Power, please ,…within me; live!”... Amen.

Folks, true strength is defined as,…the Power-of-God; expressed through His only begotten Son, indwelling,…within our Soul…

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5910

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
114744_th.gif
114744_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 491 times
111915_th.gif
111915_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 491 times
111845_th.gif
111845_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 491 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

“ABOUT,…ME”…

My invitation for friend-ship, is all inclusive of the diversity which I find, in this community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration. My core belief is that God, (whom I prefer to call Father),…formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

We are to contribute, using those Gifts of uniqueness, personal choice, and wills, for observing the manifestation of what is culminated and found in our individual lives, and in our world. Thus, we are on a journey of learning and growing; and each day is a destination of promise and opportunity, despite the obstacles and trials of this present life!...

Therefore, I ask that you keep me in mind, and if you believe in prayer, please pray for me. We are more than brick and mortar, and we are more than flesh and blood,…we are Spirits. We are well able to overcome. Great trials, can produce great compassion and Great Love, if you will allow it. My Friend,…His Grace, is indeed,…sufficient!...

I joined this community, to fellowship with other believers, and to hear their testimonies of Faith. My prayer today, is in Hope,…that we can encourage and be encouraged; to learn, from one another and to teach!...

Now, in closing, please allow a smile to reside upon your face, and let it reside and shine deep within your hearts. May our Heavenly Father, Bless you richly!....

P.S. I also have a sense of humor and Love having Fun; despite taking my calling seriously. I consider myself a-mature-adult, (at 58 years old),…and well rounded; and I am also, looking forward to knowing you!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5925

Attachments
111915_th.gif
111915_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 486 times
329242_th.gif
329242_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 486 times
126651_th.gif
126651_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 486 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:11 pm

“IN-GOD,…WE,…TRUST!”…

He is a living-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); of both, Peace and Reconciliation. But, let’s remember that,…we, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); shall claim, no other god,…before Him!...

Folks, Jesus-of-Nazareth (God’s-Son),…has risen, indeed; from amongst the dead, done so,…by the very Power: of His Father-in-Heaven!... But, before the Son’s appointed return,…this present-world-age; shall be subjected, to receiving a readable,…implanted, bio-chip: (this already exist, and is being applied unto our pets)!...

Yes, this will be required,…for standard trading; and for commerce. It will very likely, be introduced as a much needed,…vaccination; due to a, (falsely-fabricated), global out-break of some sort,…of a deadly, contagious virus!...

The recent, “Zika-Outbreak”,…is but, one example; and a fine opportunity, for Satan’s own subtleness,…to seep-in. There’s a global plan, to infiltrate the ranks of humanity,…to know; the constant whereabouts, our shopping-habits, (already accomplished, by the daily use of reward-cards at grocery-stores; and the use of our credit and/or debit-cards): and all else, that once pertained to our,…independent privacy!...

I can’t imagine, any of us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); having to really worry, about these types of deceptive-deeds,…unless, you (dear-reader and friends); are still mired, in the cult,…of this cunning-serpent: Lucifer, himself!...

Today, in this written-passage,…I expose, the closed-mindedness; of the general populace. Victims, they’ve become,…to this Dark-One’s; own virtues. I don’t know, who else to write to,…and I can only, pray; God’s strength, for you and your entire household!... Amen.

I cannot imagine, the pain of those who,…despite all future, manifestations; will remain purposely and brazenly-defiant. Perhaps, their stony-hearts,…deserve; such sentencing. Only, God,…knows!... For, He is our ultimate,…Judge!...

Meanwhile, where there is a Way,…there shall always be; a will… Who of us, will surrender our personal will,…to serve, only; the will of Almighty-God?... Oh’, how I pray,…that, you will…

By trusting in God, we shall always be offered a Way,…out-of-perils; these future situations, circumstances and events,…are inevitable; yet, our primary function shall be,…that, of witnessing: God’s-Word-Working!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329502_th.gif
329502_th.gif (43 KiB) Viewed 484 times
124281_th.gif
124281_th.gif (47.99 KiB) Viewed 484 times
123265_th.gif
123265_th.gif (33.19 KiB) Viewed 484 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:33 pm

“COME,…STAY,…CONNECTED”…

I woke-up one morning and discovered, that my Internet connection,…was not working; my service provider, conducted some tests and concluded that,…my modem; needed to be replaced, but the earliest they could do so,…was: the next day. I panicked a little, when I thought about,…being without the Internet connection; for 24 hours!... I thought,…”How am I going to survive, without it?”...

Then, I asked myself,…would I also panic; if my connection, with Almighty-God,…was disrupted: for a day?... We keep our connection with God, alive,…by spending time; in His-Written-Word: and in private-prayer. Thereafter, we are to be,…“Doers-of-the-Word!”…(please read, James 1:22-24).

The writer of Psalm 119, recognized the importance of a connection,…with our Maker!... He asked God, to teach him,…His statutes; and give him, understanding,…of His law…(vv. 33-34). Then he prayed. that he would observe it,…with; his whole-heart…(v. 34), walk in the path of God’s commandments…(v. 35), and turn away his eyes,…from looking at: worthless-things!…(v. 37)…

By meditating on God’s Word, and then applying it,…the psalmist stayed; (“connected”), to our Creator!...

God has given us, His Word,…as a lamp, to our feet; and a light, to our path,…to lead us: to Him!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. May the very mind, of His only begotten Son,…(our, Christ-Jesus); our only Lord and Saviour, live in us,…eternally: from day-to-day. By His Father’s-Love and Power, may Jesus,…always continue; controlling all that we do and say!... Amen.

Attachments
329242_th.gif
329242_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 481 times
313703_th.gif
313703_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 481 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm

“KNOW,…WHAT’S,…NEXT?”…

Friends, rest assured that,…I am praying for you; my words, of Jesus’ soon return,…shall uphold, your very spirit; with much hope. For, there lies,…no suspicion; of us, (who believe), or of anyone,…with whom: we associate!...

Some of you, will depart from reading my passages,…due to fear; of the unknown. On the other hand, others will never turn-away,…from their devoted Faith; and will ride-out, all that we must bear,…till: the very end, of our story!...

We are, (Not),…those; completely distracted by, the constant hypnotic-addiction,…of today’s; smart-phones. No, sir!... We don’t douse our heads, with putrid-principles,…nor, do we; soak the bandages, of our past,…lustful-sins!...

Take this moment, to think about the loss,…of your spiritual-freedom; our world has become, just another form of prison. Our individual privacy, is being compromised each day,…more and more. The current system-of-things, is just waiting,…ever so patiently; for us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers),…to hang-ourselves: as we continue to dare, expose our beliefs,…publicly!...

Ash-canned, by those who don’t believe,…are; our ways-of-old. Why?... Because, they expose the truth,…of our; current-fallen-state. Only, the Blood of the Lamb,…shall cleanse us, from yesterday’s; defiled-deeds!...

(“KNOW,…WHAT’S,…NEXT”)?... That’s right, I write to you,…that, once; (“NATION-UNDER-GOD”)!... Yes, that very one,…who, once; displayed proudly, the quotes-on-their-coins,…which said: (“IN-GOD-WE-TRUST”)!...

Whole communities, will be swallowed-up,…as the Earth itself; is tired of being, defiled by their tramping. Beneath their very feet, opens the soil,…welcoming, these brazenly-unruly; into the Abyss!... This shall occur, while they parade themselves,…from East-to-West; announcing their,…“Pride-Parades!”…

Such, has become the blind-deceit,…of the general-populace; beware of condoning such acts, in the name of being,…fashionable. Guilty, is also,…he and/or she; who, by association,…is marked, for perdition: by the very Hand, of our Maker!...

Do we not punish, accomplices who partake in criminal-acts?... The same Justice, is issued,…by Almighty-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Yes, the deep-darkness below,…awaits these; whose gods, are centered on,…lustful-pleasure-seeking!... Amen.

Attachments
100103_th.gif
100103_th.gif (48.41 KiB) Viewed 478 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 pm

“WALKING-STRAIGHT,…AND,…NARROW-ROADS!”…

You know, I don’t blame anyone,…who isn’t a church-goer; usually we don’t admit publicly, our needing help from others,…until, we hit: rock-bottom. Even then, it takes a lot of courage,…to surrender, that “ego”; which so easily controls, our every move!...

Usually, if you’re young,…with small kids; trying just to make ends meet, or if you’re between jobs, the rent is due,…or your car, is going to be repossessed; that’s when we become, desperately worried. For those of you, who have never experienced such days,….consider yourself blessed; you hold some degree, of sound-structure and firm-foundation,…in your personal lives!...

Be it taught, by your parents, a loving family member,…or of your own, accord. But, for the rest of us,…it’s usually; the result of ill-decisions, hard-luck, coupled maybe,…with even: a death in the family and/or any combination, thereof!...

For sure, this will put us,…in the very pits-of-hell; right-here on Earth. The last thing you need, is someone, “witnessing”,…to you. Or, being asked to attend some meeting, where everyone is wearing their Sunday best. It’s okay, to feel like,…you might end-up; in some cult, or be part of some,…multi-level-marketing-scheme!...

The biggest personal challenge, for me,…was; having to admit, that I was a sinner. Blind as a bat, I was,…in the very beginning; but, yet,…the beginning: is the best place-to-be, if you want to start something,…new!...

Folks, Almighty-God has an infinite number of ways,…to approach; each and everyone one of us. His lost, children,…are those; who can’t see the forest, because the trees are in the way. All I ask, is that you strive in learning to decipher. Yes, to know whether or not,…the Church you choose; starts to sound, squirrelly.

Is your preacher, is just another politician,…trying to put everything; in the best light?... Just question, (it’s your right, to do so), discern,…whether your community leaders; seem genuinely remorseful, about their own,…dark-past. Do they share, testimonies of previous chaotic-circumstances,…do they share; their own, personal losses?...

Trust me, on this one thing. Our loving God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); will lead you, (dear-reader and friends); to the right mentors. Only, if you also,…are genuine; in your search. Prayerfully ask, in private and He will lead you,…to His; Saving-Grace!...

Knock and doors-of-understanding, will open abundantly. Seek and He, (in His Good-Time, and not on your scheduling); will reveal His indwelling Spirit, which will abide with you. But, all of this,…occurs; conditionally so!...

That’s-right. You must surrender, your will,…to His; just like His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…has taught us, to do. Thereafter, we must learn-to-live,…a dependent, lifestyle. Yes, one based on your complete trust. Knowing without a doubt, that the very,…”Giver-of-Life”; will never forsake you!...

But, we can’t agree to relinquish ourselves to Him,…in one moment; to later, then take back our own ways. No, sir!... He won’t respond, to those who act like common-reeds,…swaying in the winds; of every doctrine, out there!...

Who of us, is willing to allow God,…to simply, be; God?... Who will stop, removing Him from His own Throne,…placing Him; on our selfish-shelves?... Who, will learn to stop calling,…Jesus; God, Himself?...

Either, our living-God, (Jehovah); rules your life, through Christ-Jesus,…(His only begotten Son): or, He doesn’t. Plain and simple, friends. Church, is a good place to start. I’m thankful, for their fundamental teachings. But, I for one,…no longer crawl-about; as just another,…”Babe-in-Christ!”… No, sir!...

Today, I’ve learn to mature my understanding,…by allowing; the Holy-Spirit, to reveal and guide me,…through my many, winding-roads: of this world’s-wilderness. Yes, with God’s-Grace,…today; I walk the straight-and-narrow-roads, under His Son’s,…Rule!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
121260_th.gif
121260_th.gif (7.83 KiB) Viewed 473 times
123746_th.gif
123746_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 473 times
102896_th.gif
102896_th.gif (7.65 KiB) Viewed 473 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:05 pm

“MY-WOUNDS,…HAVE-HEALED!”…

Somebody, has to lead you,…to Almighty-God!... And, yes,…I would have been; the least, likely to do so,…some 17 years ago. But, such is the evidence of,…God’s-Mighty-Works!... That’s right, I was a less than ideal,…candidate; never a literary-scholar, by any stretch of the word,…or my imagination!...

Little did I know, that by taking a six (6) month course,…in typing; as an elective class, in the tenth (10th ) grade-year of high-school,…I would later, be using it; to further along, Christ’s gospel-message,…regarding: His Father’s-Kingdom!...

I’ll never forget, my teacher’s words,…”If you learn to type, you’ll always have a job!”… And, so it was. Although I barely scraped by, this semester course,…with a “C”; typing only 20 wpm, (the minimum requirement for passing); as the years passed, I used this newly learned skill,…to enter: many clerical positions!...

Decades later, society made the change from typewriters,…to computers; and Praise, God,…I survived, this transition, as well: as the keyboard remains, with much the same,…format. Needless to say, with anything we do,…repeatedly; as time goes by, we can only get better and better,…at it.

Last time I was clocked, about a decade ago,…I was typing; 75 wpm…

When I was about 22 years old, I was first introduced to the idea of publicly confessing,…Jesus-Christ; as my personal Lord and Saviour!... I submitted to this idea, only because I was at my wits-end. Struggling, trying to meet ends,…seeing no light; at the end of my tunnel.

What do I have, to lose?... I said then, to myself. It was done, at a small non-denominational chapel. But, it wasn’t until twenty (20) years later,…that I began; to fine-tune, to well-hone, to truly polish,…my wanting to learn: more about this Father and Son!... All the while, I never was a very good,…church-goer; per-say!...

It took, the loss of my dad, (by means of a tragic auto-accident, he was trampled to death; as a pedestrian); to bring me, to my knees at 42 years old. I had to do something, to passivate this immense emotional pain,…I was suffering; so I began, my quest to find out more,…my true purpose: in this present-life!...

Was there anything to gain, from this great personal loss?... I was doused, too much with grief,…to believe, that; any gain could ever come, that any spiritual-growth could ever be developed,…from such: a tragic affliction!...

I was, well-able,…at last; to see how fragile, this present-life,…could truly be. How, at an instance,…from one moment, to another; we can be snuffed-out-of-existence. I needed some serious consoling, I had to move-on with my life,…but, this pain; wasn’t allowing me, to do so!...

So, for over a decade,…I devoted my early mornings; to serious studying, prior to going to work. And for many, late-nights,…I would pick-up my study; from where I had left-off. I bought recorded tapes, from certain mentors,…who seemed to know: what they were preaching. I sat with the various, denominational groups out there,…and ultimately, today; at 58 years old,…(“MY-WOUNDS,…HAVE-HEALED”)!...

So much so, that today I’m compelled,…after 17 years of diligent study; and of much, self-examination of my own personal life,…to freely share; with this hurting world, my truest hopes,…of: an eternal-tomorrow!...

Yes, a divine-place,…exist; where I’m convinced, my dad awaits patiently,…for our reunion; a place where God’s-Love, will forever teach us,…(who believe); the why, we have to experience,…this affliction: of separation, from loved-ones!...

Folks, the Father,...separated Himself; from His only begotten Son, while Jesus-of-Nazareth hung on that,…horrendous Roman-Cross!... (“MY-GOD,…MY-GOD,…WHY, HAS THOU; FORSAKEN ME”)?...

Why?... Because, in God’s own infinite wisdom,…He reduced, that; iT would be best, to place humanity’s iniquity,…onto: His Son’s own shoulders!...

The Son, held our sins,…in our stead; freely He gave Himself, for us,…(who believe). That’s right. Jesus, freely accepted this commissioned task,…of rendering Himself; His Father’s,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… How far, are we willing to go,…dear-reader and friends; in surrendering our will?... Yes, to that of doing,…our Father’s will?...

We shall have, all of eternity,…to find-out; there’s a greater-gain, behind every loss. Yes, a better-good for all,…when we come-to-understand; our present distancing, from our Creator!... Stay focus on the reunion, on that wedding-date,…with His Son!...

Yes, on a tomorrow,…that; never ends. On understanding that, our losses,…ultimately teach us; the lasting value, of gaining much,…thru the act: of sacrifice. Otherwise, we wouldn’t truly value our possessions,…in the end; be them physical and/or of spiritual-worth!...

Know this, to be truth. The results of our actions, are directly linked to our initial motives. So, tell me,…what motivates you, today?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
for-you.png
for-you.png (502.74 KiB) Viewed 469 times
102546_th.gif
102546_th.gif (69.51 KiB) Viewed 470 times
100097_th.gif
100097_th.gif (69.52 KiB) Viewed 470 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 pm

“REMEMBER,…OUR,…FATHER!”…

I pray, that you,…(dear-reader and friends); want to become part of our Family!... Yes, of those who believe,…the Son-of-God; regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!... And, of how it is still,…very much, at hand; for whom-so-ever wills!...

Understand, what I’m saying. Let me make it, plain and simple. His Father’s-Truths, are transparent. Pray, for those you love. And, even for those,…you don’t!...

Be sincere and come to believe, that the Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…is right. Study well, this written-word. Take it slow, don’t rush suddenly,…into false conclusions; don’t be tagged a fool, for believing the general masses, and their,…spoon-fed-here-says!...

Yes, many are those,…pompous-preachers; standing behind their putrid-pulpits, like ravenous-wolves they stand,…dressed: in sheep’s-clothing!...

What makes God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name),…most jealous; is those who go around, whoring themselves after other,…lesser-gods: like the home, you own today. Also, like the car,…you believe; you can’t live, without. Yes, like the latest clothing and jewelry,…you feel; makes you look, important and valuable. Oh’, and like those brand-of-sneakers,…you can’t seem; to take your eyes, off!...

That’s right, these are those,…lesser-gods; who, have managed to make you,…a true-slave; ultimately,…to your own: demise. And, that smart-phone,…has got you; completely by the gonads. The spirit-of-stupor, has totally over-shadowed the general masses,…and their souls!...

But, you know all of this,…already; don’t you?... Yes, you’ve become best-buds,…with these; tangible-toys!... Yet, you don’t have a brief moment,…to recognize; the very, “Giver-of-Life!”… He, whom you’ve completely ignored,…suffers greatly; as He waits patiently, hoping that you come to your spiritual-senses!...

He, who shares His very own,…”Breath-of-Life”,…with each and every one of us; that very same, has been forgotten,…by you. Those who have chosen this summer-season, to parade themselves,…and partake; within these so called, “Pride-Parades”,…know that: you stand perverted, as a people,…in God’s own eyes!...

Yes, sterile you’ve become. Questing to own, the rights to your wayward-ways. Ineffective, unproductive and most futile,…are your final-findings; you are driven by personal lust, instead of searching diligently,…for: God’s-Love!...

Everlasting life, is what’s been promised to us,…who believe; whereas, marked for perdition,…are these others: whom God’s promise, foretells of their own demise. Why?... Simply, because,…they have freely chosen; to continue brazenly-twisting, His Truths!... Amen.

Obedience, is key,…folks; if you want to enter, the Kingdom-of-God!... Yes, discipline is a requirement. Surrendering our will, to do His own,…is a criteria; which needs to be met, prior to entering these,…Golden-Gates!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
126651_th.gif
126651_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 463 times
124031_th.gif
124031_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 463 times
329242_th.gif
329242_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 463 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:45 pm

“IT’S-TIME,…TO,…TURN!”…

Folks, our worst sin,…is our very own, Pride!... Yet, our Nation’s television-media and their countless journalist,…today, relish in; covering all these nation-wide, “gay-parades”… I can remember, when the word,…”gay”; meant simply, to be happy and/or joyous!...

Nowadays, I shudder to use the term,…thinking that; I may insult and/or offend somebody, for uttering it. Yes, it seems that our summer-seasons,…will now consist of; having to put-up or shut-up, with these individuals,…whose only quest; is to impose their sexual-orientation, unto the rest of our civilized,…society!...

God sees them, all,…as dogs; returning to their own, vomit!...

So, what if you’re Gay!... Get over yourselves, I’m not Gay,…but, I don’t go around; shaking my sensuality, in everyone’s face. Can we simply, continue with our lives,…without having, sex; identify us, as a Nation?...

Our founding-fathers, have been disregarded. So much, for holding steadfast any sense of true identity,…as a once; (“Nation-Under-God”)!... We forget, that the manner in which, the very wording of our,…country’s-documents, where established; was by following, godly-principles,…instilled in the hearts and mind; of those who wrote, even our esteemed Constitution!...

Those once cherished-documents, which identify us, as a whole-people,…were written: by God-Fearing-Folks!...

Sad, that this doesn’t even matter,…to anyone; anymore!... These very same, who parade their sexuality,…are perverse men and women; with a sick-sense-of-humor, running thru their veins. They are not concerned, in the least,…whether they offend; their own Creator, or not!... Ignorance, is Bliss,…they say!...

It’s not enough, that laws have been passed,…in their favor; no, it’s not enough that,…they today; can even adopt the children, of our tomorrow. Yes, they shall teach them all,…their perverse-principles; as if nothing’s wrong, with their unnatural-ways!... We’ve become a run-away-train, without an Engineer at the helm!... Don’t forget, Sodom and Gomorrah!...

They boast, about their,…”Pride-Parades”; Oh’, yes,…Pride!... The one thing, Almighty-God detest the most,…about humanity’s-practices. How ironic, I bet if we were all,…Gay; then these very same, might even consider converting back,…to being: straight!...

Yes, just to continue being that,…thorn-in-our-side; their own insecurities, demands of them to constantly seek,…some-sort of public attention. They are able to marry, to adopt and to file taxes,…as any other couple,…can; yet, this isn’t satisfactory,…for them!...

They want to rule, the world!... I’ve got a simple, “Newsflash”,…for them; some of us, don’t care about their sexual-orientation. It doesn’t pay my bills, it doesn’t put food on my table,…at nights. Who, really cares?... There are many, who simply differ from,…these; (“L.B.G.T.”), groups!...

We’ve become so modernized, with such convenient,…cliché’s; even to name, the awkwardness of our world!...

Never-the-less, we are at peace,…we who we are; striving to be obedient, toward the very,…”Giver-of-Life!”… We realize that, we are no longer,…our own; to claim. We cherish the relationship, we have developed with the Son-of-God!... He’s taught us, what it takes,…to enter; the here-after!...

And, it doesn’t include,…doing as we, well-please; no, sir!... I realize that, our story isn’t for everyone. Nor, was Salvation-of-souls,…meant-to-be; for everyone. It pains, our Maker,…the most; as He, Himself,…knows: not all, will respond to this arduous,…calling!... And, so,…be it!...

“To each, its own!”… This present-world, would have you,…believing; so, to them,…we respond: we are, (Not),…our own. We’ve been Ransomed and Redeemed!... Yes, unlike the ignorant, the unbeliever and even those still,…undecided; we are those, who know our place and role,…in this Universe!...

We stand boldly, as we bravely declare,…our complete,…(”Subjection”); unto our Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). The only begotten Son, of our Heavenly-Father,…the very same; Who-Rules, over us: (His-Faithful-Followers). Just like, His Father,…Rules; over His Son!...

These others, whom I speak of,…they have, no real-leader!... Wandering endlessly, they pursue self-imposed principles,…going-brazenly-against; the very laws of pro-creation, put-in-place,…by our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Just like mules, are sterile. So, are these who practice,…futility; beast-of-burdens, they’ve become. Their root-cause, is non-productive,…stagnant; is their source and substance. In God’s eyes, they’ve become most sterile. Questing only, lustful desires,…fulfilling selfish, wayward-ways; ineffective and futile, are their findings,…when: ends meet!...

Never-the-less, we are asked to pray,…even, for them; it’s all we can do. And we hope, that the spirit-of-conviction,…reaches the hearts and minds; of these very same, while there’s still,…(“TIME,…TO,…TURN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329502_th.gif
329502_th.gif (7.43 KiB) Viewed 459 times
308127_th.jpg
308127_th.jpg (5.9 KiB) Viewed 459 times
313703_th.gif
313703_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 459 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:09 pm

“THIS-LIGHT,…DISPELS,…DARKNESS!”…

Friends, the Bible’s story,…never gets old; it’s been over 2,000 years, since humanity’s hope,…walked: God’s-Green-Earth!...

Yet, for those who believe,…it seems, as though; it was just, yesterday. It’s a battle of words and wits. Some of you, have read its content,…and are truly excited; about our eternal-promises, made by the very,…”Giver-of-Life!”…

So much, so,…that, you’ve become; Warriors-of-the-Written-Word!... This bound Book, is dramatic and filled with miraculous-stuff. For me, it’s the greatest story,…ever told; where our Creator, has provided a place of refuge,…for His children; alongside His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth): as joint-heirs!...

Folks, our knowledge will help carry,…us; but, it’s Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…Who, will be our strength. I truly believe that, we stand confirmed as Christ’s-Followers!... And, in His Father’s eyes,…we are those; chosen-vessels, for His own Glory and Honor!...

In the not, too distant future,…we will be; empowered, even with abilities beyond our own,…belief; yes, invoked, commissioned, ordained and commanded,…as Jesus, Himself was: of His own God, and Father-in-Heaven!...

We shall ward-off these Satanic insurgents, and dark-forces of the Anti-Christ,…which surround us, daily; remember, always,…that: (“LIGHT,…DISPELS,…DARKNESS”)!... Amen.

Envision the victory, dear-reader and friends,…if you are indeed; God’s chosen people. Then, in His Good-Time, (and not, on our own scheduling); we shall fulfill, our sacred-duties and special calling. The history of our Nation, carries much discussion,…of a manifest, destiny!...

Yes, my brothers and sisters,…we, the Gentile-Nations; have been grafted and included, into this Vine’s,…own Virtues: all because of our belief, in Jesus,…as our Messiah!... And, because we believe in God’s-Work,…of Grace; sacrifice and forgiveness, revealed,…as His Son hung: on that horrendous, Roman-Cross!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111845_th.gif
111845_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 453 times
118885_th.gif
118885_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 453 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 453 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

“KNOW-THIS,…TO-BE-TRUE!”…

Let us, expose Anti-Christ,…to this blind-world!... He is that evil, indwelt by Satan!... Let’s rally the devout believers, to repel the Mark-of-the-Beast!...

We have learned, so much. Our brain, is still in good working order,…yes; still very receptive. If not, you (dear-reader and friends); then tell me, who,…shall-go-forth; furthering along, Jesus’ already accomplished deeds?...

You, too,…are uniquely-qualified; just as Father and Son, are uniquely-proper,…yes; separate entities, each deserving their own,…Honor and Glory; each, holding their own celestial-positioning. Our living-God, is the “Most-High”,…and His Son, (Jesus); stands firmly at His Father’s own, right-hand!...

Yet, we are all,…One-in-Spirit; One-in-Love!... Yes, One-in-Unity, One-in-Faith and One-in-Cause!... You, too,…will receive; your own, “crown-of-righteousness”,…according to your good-works!...

Remember, that Faith,…without works; is completely, Dead!... Yes, we are Saved-by-Grace!... But, as a direct result of this,…we are compelled; to do much good-works. How else, could God be convinced of your own,…heart’s-desire?...

He’s, (Not) a God,…of mere, lip-service; like Him, we too,…must be: “doers!”… And, not just,…hearers; of His Written-Word!...

Should you be ever, over-whelmed by the forces-of-evil,…and by the power of this Enemy, (Lucifer, himself); trust fully, that Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); will provide a Way, and a place-of-refuge!...

To the weak and frail, to the wicked and unfaithful,…to the ignorant and impatient; to those who, reverence lesser-gods, (“KNOW-THIS,…TO-BE,…MOST-TRUE)!...

We are those, who worship a God,…which, holds our known Universe; in the very palm, of His-Hand!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
313629_th.gif
313629_th.gif (7.55 KiB) Viewed 451 times
119801_th.gif
119801_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 451 times
126649_th.gif
126649_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 451 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 pm

“SOLITUDE,…VERSUS,…ISOLATION!”…

Ah, Yes!... Solitude!... The much needed time, we all must exercise. Jesus-of-Nazareth, exercised "solitude",...many-a-times; especially, to consult His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

He prayed, in "solitude". He was encouraged, enlightened, illuminated and fed much spiritual-knowledge,...by His Father; all while separating Himself, to a private place of,..."solitude!"...

But, folks,...please don't mistake this act; as one of exercising, "isolation!"... For, isolation is completely different than,..."solitude!"...

If we isolate ourselves, from others,...we tend to develop; mental illness, depression and various other maladies!... Isolation, is more of a permanent act,...usually practiced; by those who have been shun from society, belittled by a family member in one way or another,...and/or simply feels: less important, unworthy of partaking with the normal,...flow-of-things!...

Often times, isolation without consultation from others,...leads to extreme acts-of-violence; simply because the individual (men and/or women, alike); have lost total touch, with those who once surrounded them,...daily!... And, this afflicted person,...begins to listen-well; to his or her own, demons-inside!...

God bless you, and please pay this forward; as together, we share Truth!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Footprints.jpg
Footprints.jpg (61.43 KiB) Viewed 442 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm

“NONE-OF-THIS,…IS,…FALSE!”…

Who of us, will remain Faithful,…until the Glorious-Appearing; of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus-the-Christ?...

Our Bible mentions that, His Father-in-Heaven,…shall provide; for all of our needs, as in the days-of-old. Yes, Jehovah’s Word,…is; His Bond!...

To you, who do believe,…stop feeling, unworthy; yes, stop being scared-to-death,…feeling unqualified and/or unprepared. As Almighty-God, calls each and every one of us,…we, shall answer; yes, the very same living-God,…of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: He will go, before you!...

And, His Mercy,…shall be; your rear-guard. As Satan’s own insurgents, continue to harass and interfere with,…your godly-principles; our Creator will make-a-Way, for your escape. I don’t speak, of myths,…for your mere, entertainment; our Maker, is truly,…all-powerful. So, let’s begin to deal with our own,…inner-demons; and fears!...

Your doubts, relinquish them,…to His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); yes, to He,…Who-Rules: over His Faithful-Followers!... Yes, offer yourselves in all your weakness,…to the Son-of-God!... Because, it is in this state-of-weakness,…that; we are then, made strong!...

It’s in your own, presently defiled and putrid-state-of-affairs,…that you can’t see, clearly; no, sir!... Your heart and mind, unless changed completely,…to become, “subject” to Jesus’ demands; it cannot believe in these written truths. Your own perverted and twisted conscience, tells you that,…God; cannot forgive you, for your past atrocities!...

His only begotten Son, would beg-to-differ,…with you, (dear-reader and friends)!... And, so,…you relive your guilt; daily keeping it, fresh. As a result, Satan has a hay-day,…with those; who believe that, they can’t change!...

Deep-down, I know that,…our Maker’s-Grace; is greater than, any of our sins. It has to be!... Friends, otherwise we all,…are presently living; in vain. And, everything we’ve done,…has been; for naught!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 439 times
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 439 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 439 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:55 pm

“DON’T-STRAY,…FROM,…THIS-MESSAGE!”…

Folks, is anything,…too hard; for Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Is anything, too big,…for Him and His; only begotten Son?...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

It would be, considered blasphemy, to say,…so!... No sin, is above our Creator!... Let’s just stop, wallowing in our pride,…shall we?...

Don’t believe, for one moment,…that, God can’t reach-out to you; with His Gift-of-Grace!... He will lift, even you, (dear-reader and friends); from the miry-clay. So, learn to humble yourself,…in the sight-of-His-Son; our appointed Lord and Saviour!...

It’s by Way, of His Son’s already proven,…Obedience; unto completing His Father’s wishes, that you shall be lifted-up. Yes, although we may indeed,…die; we’ve been promised, a Resurrection!... Yes, an eternal-life,…here-after; made completely anew!...

That’s-right!... Along with it, we shall occupy Glorious and incorruptible-bodies,…no longer, subjected; to Death!... There is no greater reward, than to be joint-heirs,…with the Son-of-God!... All of it, will take place,…in His Father’s-Kingdom!...

(“DON’T-STRAY,…FROM,…THIS-MESSAGE”)!...

He’s been appointed our King, to preside over His Father’s chosen people,…yes; a special remnant-class. Jesus, shall occupy David’s-Throne, (and not, God’s own Throne; as millions so erroneously believe). It is His Father’s-Dominion, of which Jesus has been given the very keys of Heaven and Earth!...

A recompense of sorts, for His exemplary Obedience!... Can we surrender, in such ways?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Yes, in His Father’s-Dominion, (which is to say, all that is both known and unknown, to exist; past, present and yet,…future); all of it, is owned by Jesus’,…very own: God and Father-in-Heaven!… Of which, it is God’s-Great-Pleasure,…to exalt His Son; to His right-hand, a powerful-celestial-position!...

The Son’s recompense, involves being commissioned,…as our Ruling-King; and our appointed, Christ!...(meaning, anointed and/or set-apart One; for this specific task at hand). Amen.

So, let’s breathe this prayer-of-thanks,…to our living-God; for allowing us, the privilege of spreading further,…these: Faithful-Findings!... We’ve been, brought-back, (and also, bought-back); yes, purchased and/or ransomed from an otherwise,…certain physical and spiritual-death!...

We, (who believe),…owe our very lives; to Jesus!... Our Warrior and God’s own,…Son!... Amen.

Please, don’t deny the Father,…the truth; of His own painful-suffering, as He witnessed the much needed separation,…which occurred; between Him and His only begotten Son, as Jesus hung on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!... You, see, (dear-reader and friends); once Jesus, was saturated with humanity’s sins,…His Father’s own Holiness: demanded this physical and spiritual separation, to occur.

In God’s own, infinite wisdom,…He imposed upon His Son; all of humanity’s iniquities, past, present and/or future. The shedding of an innocent Man's-Blood, (The Son-of-God, in this case); was the necessary criteria, to satisfy God’s own,…pre-requisites; a reconciliation of sorts, resulted between mankind and his Divine-Creator!...

All, thanks to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…who, freely; submitted to His Father’s wishes, and became that much needed,…blameless and spotless: “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Amen.

“My-God, My-God,…why, has Thou; forsaken Me?”… Jesus, speaking,…here; folks!... Let’s just take the Son-of-God, for His own suffering words,…shall we?... He, indeed remains in complete,…”subjection”; unto His very own God, and Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, is second-in-command,…only; to His own God, who Himself,…exalted: His Son!...

Just as we, freely choose to submit ourselves,…and our will; unto the Son, to Rule in our personal-lives,…today: tomorrow and forever-more!... Amen.

P.S. Yes, friends. All of us, uniquely-proper,…different and separate; from one another. Yet, at the same time,…we are all; One-in-Spirit, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-in-Faith and One-in-Cause!... Each of us, deserving our own,…Honor and Glory; remember, that we shall be made,…eventually: higher than the very Angels-in-Heaven!... Yes, we too,…shall be; Glorified with new, incorruptible-bodies. Exalted, if you will,…from our current; fallen and putrid-state-of-existence!...
Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329502_th.gif
329502_th.gif (7.43 KiB) Viewed 437 times
329242_th.gif
329242_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 437 times
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 437 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:10 pm

“MAN,…MADE,..MANDATES”…

Come aside, into this desert place,…and rest-a-while. It is here, He gives us,…to eat. How many loaves,…have you?... Be of Good-Cheer, it is,…Jesus, of whom; I speak. Be not, afraid!..

Some, honor him,…with their lips; but, their hearts,…are far from Him. How-be-it, in vain,…these worship Him; teaching, only doctrines,…of devils!... They reject, His Father,…Jehovah, (Almighty-God); by keeping,…their own; traditions-of-men!...

These very same, make void,…the Word-of-God; by their rituals. Not so much, what they take-in,…defiles them; as much as, what they spew-out,…as the result: of their,…(“MAN,…MADE,…MANDATES”)!...

From within, out of their hearts,…proceeds; evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications,…and even: murder. All these things, come from,…within; and defiles them. I pray,…”That you, (dear-reader and friends); come to know, Christ’s Compassion,…toward: the multitudes!”… Amen.

Why is it, this generation,…continues to seek-out; after signs?... Please know, there shall be,…no other sign; given. Except, for those,…declaring; Jesus’, pending advent. Has your heart,…hardened?...

How is it, you don’t,…understand?... Whom, do men say,…He is?... The Son-of-God,…or, Almighty-God; Himself?... Be very careful, of how,…you answer!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
115626_th.gif
115626_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 417 times
102849_th.gif
102849_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 417 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 417 times