Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:39 pm

“STRANGERS,…NO,…MORE”…
A true-friend, will love you,…even when; you don’t deserve it, and will go out to look,…for you; when you’ve lost your way. Our Lord Jesus, does all of that,…and more. Who of us, will draw near to Him,…today?... Remembering how much, my sins cost Jesus,…helps me; be a better friend to you, dear reader. Sin, has drained our strength,…and; we are all, wasting away from within. My own personal sins, have piled-up so high,…that; I can’t see my way out!...

Oh’, what joy for those,…whose disobedience; is forgiven and whose sins are,…put: out-of-sight. I pray, to be shown the way,…to innocence; as today I’ve found the joy, He so longs,…to give me. He knows me completely, yet,…He; still loves me. The Son-of-God, pursues me,…buying me back; not as a slave, but a beloved brother. My past guilt, has over-whelmed my soul. Oh’ Lord, I have longed for Your rescue,…and your instructions; I shall strive to make You,…my delight. Let me live, so I can praise Your Name!...

I humble myself, before You. I have wandered, but now I know,…I Love You!... Wash me clean, Lord!... I am unworthy, of all Your kindness. Help me, forgive and Save,…me; for Your Father’s Glory!... I repent of my rebellion. Lord, see my anguish. My heart is broken, and my soul despairs,…for; I have rebelled, against You and Your Father’s Ways!...

Have Mercy on me, I am a sinner. Only You, Sweet-Jesus,…has brought Peace; between Your Father and me. And those, You’ve given me, (those others, who also trust in You); today shall know, that I possess a new identity. No longer am I a stranger or enemy, to my Creator!... Now, in You,…Jesus; I too, am a son of,…Almighty-God!... (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5925

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
317908_th.gif
317908_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 616 times
121527_th.gif
121527_th.gif (7.52 KiB) Viewed 616 times
117026_th.gif
117026_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 616 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:18 pm

“I’M-GOING-ABOUT,…MY-FATHER’S-BUSINESS!”…

Folks, the only reason I raise issues,…about the Son-of-God; is because I happen to truly, care. If I’m able, to plant well,…this seed-of-curiosity; within your hearts and minds, then and only then,…will I have become: a successful, freelance-writer, (by hobby)!... Amen.

With every written-passage, every transmission of these shared-truths,…I desire most; to keep you, (dear-reader and friends), on the very tips,…of your toes: at least, until the return of God’s-Son!... Yes, until the very end,…of this present; dispensational-era!...

My prayers, will have been answered,…when you become, one; who needs little sleep. And, when you begin to see yourself,…as a true; child of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Yes, to others,…you, will seem; as though you can exude, a positive,…spiritual-energy: even when, found alone!...

And please, to you who consider yourselves,…the unbelievers and/or the undecided; don’t mistake us, for being in any,…shape-or-form: deprived. No, sir!... We are those, constantly stepping-into the moment,…and what we share; we do so, with all of our,…being!...

Never, will you find us,…cold; nor in any way, bored. We keep busy,…(“GOING-ABOUT,…OUR,…FATHER’S-BUSINESS”)!... Amen.

To us, (who believe); it is a privilege, to worship the merits of Jesus’ own,…sacrifices. Yes, His exemplary Obedience,…stands unmatched; even to this day. And, because of it,…we stand, blessed; and highly-favored, by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Knowing these truths, causes us to sigh,…without traces; of impatience. The Son-of-God, shall accept your own devotion,…dear-reader and friends; with deep satisfaction. What, will you do,…for Him, today?... How, will you make a difference,…in someone’s life; today?... And what about, tomorrow and forever,…more?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5940

Attachments
313888_th.gif
313888_th.gif (66.41 KiB) Viewed 612 times
124031_th.gif
124031_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 612 times
121527_th.gif
121527_th.gif (7.52 KiB) Viewed 612 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:30 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

Attachments
19366055_1099140636884889_3238235130800136586_n.jpg
19366055_1099140636884889_3238235130800136586_n.jpg (25.97 KiB) Viewed 609 times
18952645_1091546017644351_8640483400673191033_n.jpg
18952645_1091546017644351_8640483400673191033_n.jpg (38.06 KiB) Viewed 609 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:50 pm

“THIS-REQUIRES,…BLIND-FAITH!”…

Friends, ours is truly,…a lofty-position; we aren’t errand-boys, possessing self-imposed,…pompous-titles: no, sir!...

We know, exactly what we’re doing,…when we dare; to further along, Jesus’ gospel-message,…regarding: His Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes, folks,…a Kingdom; which still happens to be, very much at hand and for the free-grasping,…to: whom-so-ever-wills!...

We are those, peace-keeping-forces,…prepared; to go on the offensive, at our Lord’s every beck-and-call. Yes, sir!... Ready-to-Deploy!... Anywhere and everywhere. For, we are well-able,…to crush; Satan’s resistance and his insurgents!...

We are marked, by our Master, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); based on our loyalty, and not on any religious order,…of the day: nor because of any special, outward garment or vestige. Unlike, other countless preachers,…who surround us; ours are, (Not), false-dripping-sarcasms!...

On top of it all, we await the Triumphal-Entry,…of God’s-Son!... He has a New-Heavens and a New-Earth, charged by His own God and Father,…to yet, Rule!... Yes, in our not too distant future,…there shall be, no more chuckles; no more joking around, none-of-it,…will be funny: as Jesus, returns with,…”Rod-of-Iron!”…

In hand, shall be much correction,…of those, who brazenly-remain; purposely-defiant and most unruly!... Slowly and articulately, Jesus shall separate the goats,…from; His Father’s-Sheep!... To you, who still don’t believe,…please, don’t discard; nor discount the effectiveness,…of this movement!...

Are numbers are quite large, although we don’t typically amass,…nor parade ourselves; in public-rallies. Yes, our belief requires,…(“BLIND,…FAITH”)!... Though our network, is not run by any,…computer-mainframe; nor will you ever find, our truest-cause,…to be clandestine: nor administered, underground!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 608 times
329502_th.gif
329502_th.gif (7.43 KiB) Viewed 608 times
124031_th.gif
124031_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 608 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:14 pm

“ON,…THAT,…DAY”…

As this World,…discards you;
Picking-up, your,…Broken-Pieces:
There, I shall be,…(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!...

You’re just, another,…pretty-face;
As they call,…you, many names.
Just remember,…I’ll be there.
(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!....

The news,…has spewed;
You’re only,…good, for glue.
Never-the-less,…count-on-me;
Being there,…thru and thru.
(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!...

Knock, and,…I shall open;
Ask, and it,…will be given.
Waiting patiently,…is my Soul;
For you, evermore,…I’ll be there.
Please, don’t,…despair;
(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!...

You’ll be, well received,…with-open-arms;
Doubt, (Not), one moment,…My-Fondest-Love.
You’re my Sweet,…and Precious-Darling;
We, cunning-as-serpents,…yet, gentle-as-doves.
(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!...

Meanwhile, explore,…other findings;
However brief,…they may be.
When ends, meet,…and you’re defeated;
Please know, there’s,…no other, like me.
(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!...

Inwardly,…I’ll seek;
Your eyes, mirroring,…your Spirit, so meek.
I pray, you’ll see,…beyond-the-Horizon;
Not far, nor distant,…is where, I’ll be:
Where destiny, lies,…for you and me.
(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”)!...

Forget,… me, (Not);
Nor, all,…that, I’ve mentioned.
Words, fall-short,…and miss-the-mark;
Never matching,…my heart’s, remark.
Barely scratching,…my Soul’s, surface;
Remember me,…(“ON,…THAT,…DAY”):
With,…Much,…Purpose!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
124294_th.gif
124294_th.gif (7.73 KiB) Viewed 597 times
115626_th.gif
115626_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 597 times
329642_th.gif
329642_th.gif (7.84 KiB) Viewed 597 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:42 pm

“CONCLUDE,…WITH,…CHRIST!”…

Sometimes, I wonder what it’s going to take,…to prove; to the general-populace, who is truly worthy,…of their personal devotion?... Yes, sometimes I feel obligated,…to grumble-loudly; regarding the lunacy of these skeptics!...

What’s it going to take, to weed them out,…of their pleasure-seeking-places?... They seem to be, entrenched with Satan’s subtleness,…more than ever. Truly, it’s unfortunate. But, we won’t hold our breath. Nor, will we turn blue-in-the-face,…no, sir; we will remain hopeful, although I admit that,…the Spirit-of-Stupor; has them all, currently,…completely stumped: even duped!...

Yes, these very same,…have been easily confused; and led astray, by their false-teachers. It’s no surprise. We’ve been forewarned. Dumb-founded and totally deceived, they remain. The time will come, sooner than later,…when we; shall witness their confidence, fade by the wayside,…along with: the very twinkle in their eyes!...

There are consequences, to be suffered,…by the disobedient; humanity has long had issues, with being told what to do,…and what, (Not); to do. Haven’t we?... Ours, is no secret. What we share, tends to rebuild lives. We don’t pout. And, we rarely,…tease!...

Countless, are called. But, few are truly,…chosen; among the masses. Why, is it,…nobody talks; about this truth?... I pray, that,…”When all ends, meet,…you, (dear-reader and friends); will also,…(“CONCLUDE,…WITH,…CHRIST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329689_th.gif
329689_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 594 times
329690_th.gif
329690_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 594 times
124414_th.gif
124414_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 594 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:09 pm

“THESE-TWO,…ARE,…LIKE-US!”…

Folks, to Satan and his insurgents,…we are, indeed; a true-force to be reckoned with. As we continue to expose, our Father’s-Truths,…that, this Dark-One’s-Days; are in fact, numbered. It’s true. I would pass it off, as a rumor,…myself; if it weren’t, for the Son-of-God,…telling me, so!...

At times, there seems to be,…no end; to all the mayhem. I’m convinced, that,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; upon His return, shall make examples of all,…who have willingly-wallowed; in this evil-one’s works. Yes, they shall all be,…rounded-up. These very same, shall crack,…under; Sovereign-Strains!...

There’s more than, wiggle-room,…inside our Lord’s-Sheepfold; should these others, ever decide to convert,…over to Christ!... Meanwhile, I pray,…that; “The Holy-Spirit, convict each and every one of them,…so that, they; can finally stray-away, from their wayward-ways!”… Amen.

Almighty-God, meanwhile waits,…till the last second; His timing is always, most perfect. Only, He,…knows; of the Day and Hour, of His Son’s appointed,…return. Jesus’ own testimony, admits this emphatic-truth. Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself, (as so many, erroneous teach and believe); then, He has deceived us, all. Even, Himself!...

For me, this proves unequivocally,…that, Father and Son; are indeed, two,…uniquely-proper, different: and separate entities. They cannot lie, and still remain Holy!... And, there was never any guile found,…uttered; by The Son-of-God!...

“Only, My Father-in-Heaven,…knows; of the Day and Hour, of my return!”… (Jesus, speaking).

Let’s take His Word, on this,…shall we?... Let’s not deny, the Father,…His Son’s, exemplary Obedience; and Jesus’ own, “Subjection”,…unto completing: His Father’s will. Let’s not deny, the Son,…His exalted position; to the right-hand, of God!...

Jesus, met all of His Father’s criteria, pre-requisites,…and demands; and as His recompense, He was exalted, (meaning, that Jesus didn’t hold such a position, celestially; prior to His Earthly accomplishments); He willingly, subjected Himself to be that necessary,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

Like Father, like Son!... But, let it be true,…that, this means; One-in-Spirit, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One-in-Vision, One-in-Faith,…and One-in-Cause!... Yet, both remain uniquely different. As two snow-flakes,…are never; exactly the same. Yet, they all possess the same constituents,…found; in frozen-water!...

Yes, each is deserving of their own Glory, their own Honor and celestial-positioning. Just as we humans, have also been promised,…our very own; “crown-of-righteousness!”… Oh’, if only we would,…believe!...

Yes,…(“THESE-TWO,…ARE,…LIKE-US”)!... And, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); upon an earnest repentance, are freely given the opportunity to become,…as One: with The Father and His Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329594_th.jpg
329594_th.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 592 times
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (25.81 KiB) Viewed 592 times
114805_th.gif
114805_th.gif (31.04 KiB) Viewed 592 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:27 pm

“JUST-BEYOND,…THE-HORIZON!”…

Friends, let us pray,…together; for all those, rebel souls,…who have soiled themselves; in lustful-sins. These very same, don’t plan on ever changing,…their hearts; nor, their muddied-minds!...

Destined for perdition, they stand on shaky-ground. By contrast, we are those,…who step-forward; energetically looking fresh and gung-ho, every new-morning. Our portfolio, carries brightly,…a gleaming-smile; as we are, well-able to see,…our eternal-tomorrow!...

Yes, it lies,…(“JUST-BEYOND,…THE-HORIZON”); and around the next-bend. There are great-days-ahead, if only we could truly,…convince; the unbeliever and the undecided. I pray, that,…”We can come, to facilitate their conversion. I can clearly see, the consequences,…appointed; to those whose standings, are clearly revealed,…as just: having a need, for personal-attention!...

These very same, have stalled for too long,…with their decision; although, when ends meet,…no real enforcement; is needed, here. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are the examples, to this dark and hurting world. We represent, the joy of commitment. A true sense of fulfillment, occurs only when one takes,…his or her; spiritual-stance!...

We seek, lasting-values and real-worth. We believe in things, not yet,…seen; yes, in things possessing real-substance. It’s what sustains us, stewards. There’s much enthusiasm, among our brethren,…anticipating; the return of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Oh’, the prospects of our tomorrow. I pray, that,…”You, (dear-reader and friends); allow God, to run His course,…in your personal-lives. And, that you stop fighting,…the idea of surrendering; your will, in exchange for achieving our Father’s will”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
329442_th.gif
329442_th.gif (38.8 KiB) Viewed 589 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:45 pm

“TO-WITH-HOLD,…IS-TO-WITHER!”…

Many of you, are passing-up a Golden,…opportunity; because of it, you’ll be losing more than,…just your luck. If you’re so brilliant, then it’s time,…for you; to grow-up!...

Until now, your life has been about,…”many-to-do’s”; regarding nothing, in the end. You’ve been fooling yourself, in your attempts to fool,…others. You’ve been lining-up, for worldly things,…all your life; as if, you’ve been a loyal-scout,…of: pleasurable-seductions!...

Prisoners of your own, devices,…you’ve become; filling dark-dungeons, with your dirty-deeds,…and deceptions. You’ve learn to do, the work of the Devil,…quite-well; now, let’s see how good your really are,…at fitting-into: God’s-Plan and Purpose?...

Can’t you see, (dear-reader and friends); that you’ve been approved, by someone higher than you?... He can Rock-your-boat, anytime He so pleases. Despite your past, God is anxious to assign,…you; to a higher-plane of existence. But, it’s most conditional,…of course!...

You must, Repent!... First and foremost. Yes, you must leave behind,…your old-ways; and move onward and upward, toward your eternal-tomorrow. Don’t run-off, to where we can’t find you,…just because; the spirit-of-conviction, is over-shadowing your soul,…at this very moment!...

Be man and/or woman enough, to admit that,…the world does, (Not); revolve around you, nor your pompous-principles. Start moving, in the direction of others,…who possess; much less, than you. And, give. Yes, give of yourselves,…and of what; Almighty-God, has blessed you,…with.

Because, to give,…is to Love; and,…(“TO-WITH-HOLD,…IS-TO-WITHER”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19059073_1091545614311058_9043984148649420617_n.jpg
19059073_1091545614311058_9043984148649420617_n.jpg (12.63 KiB) Viewed 587 times
19510479_1106616189470667_1014276280414064742_n.jpg
19510479_1106616189470667_1014276280414064742_n.jpg (9.69 KiB) Viewed 587 times
19247700_1099158453549774_5987137685829596302_n.jpg
19247700_1099158453549774_5987137685829596302_n.jpg (22.37 KiB) Viewed 587 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:30 pm

“COULD,…IT,…BE?”…

(“COULD,…IT,…BE”),…you and me;
Were we really,…meant, to be.
Is it, passing,…or plain-perfection;
What I’ve found,…in your affection?...

Is it,…a fad;
Or could we,…be mad.
I’ve never met,…another-so-glad;
(“COULD,…IT,…BE”),…true.
Of me,…and of you;
So good,…to each other:
Thru,…and,…thru?...

No distance, space or time,…matters;
Only, that I have you,…on-my-platter.
A main-course,…on this day;
(“COULD,…IT,…BE”),…that we:
Is all,…that matters?...

I’m consumed-completely,…with thoughts of us;
Truly, Love,…at first sight.
There’s no other,…who could fulfill;
(“COULD,…IT,…BE”),…only with you:
That I’m,… totally-thrilled?...

May no man,…put asunder;
What Almighty-God,…has bound together.
Through, His-Power,…and His-Spirit;
(“COULD,…IT,…BE”),…I commit myself:
For worse,…or for better?...

Trust in me,…as I, in you;
And together,…we shall overcome.
All obstacles in land,…air and sea;
That attempts,…to destroy us:
These very same,…shall flea!...

(“COULD,…IT,…BE”),…by mere Faith;
That I believe,…in God.
In You,…and in Me?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123263_th.gif
123263_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 579 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:02 pm

“DO,…AS-I,…DO-YOU”…

My dearest,…so true;
I longing,…only for you.
Capturing your eyes,…alone;
I write this poem,…with love, in-stone!....

Love me, once,…twice;
Three times,…in all.
But, never,…the same way;
Always,…having, a ball...

Laughter rings,…throughout the night;
Neighbors, wondering,…why?...
We,…never fight.
Behind,…closed-doors;
We’re endlessly,…embracing.
Not a pin,…can be heard;
Not even a mouse,…nor, a fly!....

Walking on clouds,…from your touch;
Reaching new heights,…from high-above.
Roses-so-Red,…Violets-so-Blue;
No one, could Love you,…(“AS-I,…DO,…YOU”)!... Amen.

You Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
313888_th.gif
313888_th.gif (66.41 KiB) Viewed 576 times
329442_th.gif
329442_th.gif (7.15 KiB) Viewed 576 times
120087_th.gif
120087_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 576 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:22 pm

“GOING,…NOWHERE,…FAST?”…

How many of you, today,…are still, shooting for; good behavioral-points?... Tired of kissing-up, yet?... Is it really, getting you anywhere?... How about, your dignity and integrity-of-work,…has it been; compromised, just because you long to,…fit-in?...

What if your management personnel, is all of the sudden,…changed; do you find yourself, starting all-over again?... Winning the hearts-and-minds, of those appointed to oversee,…your every move; can be exhausting, at times!... Are you, seeing yourself as that,…proverbial-hamster; going round-and-round, running endlessly inside that,…carousel-wheel: (“GOING,…NOWHERE,…FAST”)?...

Do you live, in a caged-in world,…unable to see or reach; for anything of any real, lasting-value or worth,…beyond-those-bars?... Many are those, living inside self-imposed,…prisons-of-pride; sentenced to life, inside dungeons of their own,…device!...

Yet, standing in that dark corner,…of your small cell; stands Jesus, the Christ!...

Your dark-deeds, have blinded your spiritual-sight,…you can’t see; this Tree-of-Life, because the very forest,…of your own failures and faults: constantly gets in the Way!... Yet, you won’t surrender. You can’t see yourself, repenting with real-remorse. You won’t admit, that without this certain Saviour,…in the end; you are as, “nothing!”…

You’ve allowed the very, “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…to over-shadow your soul; succumbing to Satan’s-Subtle-Ways!... I shall pray, for you. Because, deep-down I believe,…there’s still, Hope!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Hello-God.jpg
Hello-God.jpg (58.36 KiB) Viewed 573 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

“PRAY,…PRAY,…PRAY!”…

I could sure use you, (dear-reader and friends); won’t you click, drag, copy-and-paste,…this passage?... Do it, for me,…do it, for you; do it, for your fellow man and/or woman. And, most importantly,…please-pay-this-forward; and do it, for Christ’s-Sake!...

For, humanity’s own Salvation,…is at stake, here; let’s help the general-populace, put two-and-two,…together!... Shall we?...

Our message, is of the highest priority. Folks, there is One-Most-High-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). And, not only is He,…alive and well; but, His spoken-word,…is all: coming-to-pass. Yes, sooner than later,…approaches the appointed; Day and Hour, of His Son’s own return!...

That’s right. Jesus-of-Nazareth, has been ordained by His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Commissioned and commanded, to fix all that we have,…broken; through His innocent, spotless and blameless blood,…shed on that, horrendous Roman-Cross: He has reconciled us, back to a dearness with our Maker!...

I know that, many of you are desperate,…to witness; real Justice!... Hold tight, it’s coming,…His Father’s Mercy and Grace; shall be soon dispersed, world-wide. Just the other day, while riding the public-bus,…I over-heard; a woman on her cell-phone, giving some good advice,…to whomever: she was talking to!...

Her words, were quite emphatically,…declared; she kept repeating herself, saying: “Just keep reading your Bible and pray. I tell you, just keep reading your Bible and pray,…pray; pray!”…

That’s right, folks!... Not until you’ve become well rounded, well learned and versed with God’s-Word,…just; keep reading it, and pray, pray,…pray!... Don’t be shy, ask for help. Sit with others, who have gone before you,…and can truly; mentor you.

The Holy-Spirit, will receive your earnest desire,…and He; shall comfort and guide you, unto our Father’s-Truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Moon-River-ANDY-WILLIAMS-With-lyrics-700x394.jpg
Moon-River-ANDY-WILLIAMS-With-lyrics-700x394.jpg (41.17 KiB) Viewed 571 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:14 pm

“BECAUSE,…OF,…PRIDE!”…

So many, are winding-up,…lost; desperately turning on each other, in the inner-streets of our metropolis,…nation-wide; all-the-while, our leaders are thinking that,…there’s nothing: really-wrong!... Even our trained professionals, are losing their minds and sanity,…going on rampant-shooting-sprees; within the very hospitals, they once served!...

Things are worse, by the minute. Our politicians, say that there’s no trouble,…and that; everything’s being done, by the book. Friends, demon-possession,…is most evident; to those who are well-able, to spiritually-discern!...

I wonder, if these very same community-leaders,…have ever, really-read; our Bible?... Our neighborhoods, have turned into complete,…mad-houses; and still others, talk about the supposed tribulation-period,…as something: yet, future!...

Folks, let’s finally awake from our spiritual-stupor,…shall we?... Incarcerated souls, prisoners of their own common-areas,…surrounded by the majority; whose rule of each day, involves murder and theft. That’s who we’ve become, as a society!...

All-the-while, nobody really is identifying themselves,…with wanting; to be any part, of this grave situation. Much less, to be part of the,…solution.

“No, not,…me!”… These very same, are uttering. They chant-silently,…”I’m not getting, involved!”… While still others, meditate deep within their private-thoughts,…”It’s not, any of my business. I’m not going to stick my nose,…into something; that doesn’t pertain to me, nor my family!”… This is what, the general-public claims.

Until, one day,…Death; comes-a-knocking. And it claims, a loved-one. Not until, a senseless tragedy occurs,…in their front-yards; do they then, begin to shout,…”Why, aren’t we doing enough,…to stop; all the violence and senseless-shootings?”… Folks, those “We”,…starts with,…”You!”…

Perhaps, now,…is when; the afflicted ones, begin to understand. Yes, there’s much to gain,…even after; great-losses. Yes, sir!... Real sacrifices, hold certain spiritual-substance. Humanity, itself,…gained, eternal-life; only after, our Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); allowed His only begotten Son, to be tortured upon that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!...

Unlike the sacrificing of innocent-souls, happening today on our city-streets,…God, in His infinite wisdom; saw it necessary, to separate Himself,…from His Son; He imposed all of humanity’s iniquities, upon Jesus’ own shoulders,…and only after, shedding this innocent blood: was our Creator’s-Criteria,…met!...

That sacrifice, held a divine-purpose,…offering an eternal-tomorrow; to whom-so-ever-wills!... Whereas, these worldly sacrificing of souls,…today; hold nothing but, vain-glories. That’s right. They are all done, in the name,…of Pride!... Gang-bangers, claiming corners for their own. The well-to-do, losing everything they once considered,…their material-gods; overnight. Not knowing, where to turn. Not seeing, any light at the end,…of their; miserable, mindless-tunnels!...

And, so,…it’s; (“BECAUSE,…OF,…PRIDE”),…that we continue: separated from God’s own Holiness!...

The family unit, today is almost non-existent. A dying-art, a result of fatherless-homes,…and of single-parenting-practices; countless households, have failed throughout these recent decades,…to produce: any effective off-springs!...

Raising children, was by divine-design,…meant to be done; by both genders, being present. Folks, we worship a living-God of much,…balance. The very-one-thing missing, in single-parenting-practices. It’s all become, off-balance. Two females and/or two males, (“acting-jacks”),…raising our unwanted children; of tomorrow!...

Even, within supposed,…“balanced-homes”; it’s evident that mankind, cannot govern his surroundings,…effectively. Friends, without godly-principles,…interceding in our personal lives; we end up as,…”nothing!”…

Truth, has never really been,…very popular; especially in an unbelieving world, such as ours. The return of God’s Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), is eminent, unequivocally necessary,…and inevitable. Otherwise, we shall destroy ourselves,…at the pace; from which, we are proceeding!...

And, Almighty-God won’t allow this to occur. His Plan of Redemption, will not return to Him,…void!... His Word, will come-to-pass!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
313887_th.gif
313887_th.gif (32.05 KiB) Viewed 569 times
311928_th.gif
311928_th.gif (90.83 KiB) Viewed 569 times
103012_th.gif
103012_th.gif (6.21 KiB) Viewed 569 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:29 pm

“THE-SON’S,…SAVING,…SHEEPFOLD!”…

“Father-in-Heaven, hallowed by Thy Name of Jehovah!... Help us, daily,…as we face; the loss of material-wealth, both at home and in our homeland,…yes: a country once proud-to-claim, being,…(ONE-NATION-UNDER-GOD)!”... Amen.

Creator of this Universe,…”Many are those, facing daily the wrenching loss,…of a dear-loved-one; please send an Angelic-Force, to shower our younger generations,…with a hope: eternal. As You, Father,…remind us, all; that one day, soon,…we will witness: Your Son’s return!”… Amen.

And, to you,…Mighty-Son-of-God!... “However awkward, it may seem to those,…our skeptics; rest assured that, we shall indeed rise-above,…all doubts; with You, Sweet-Jesus,…by our side: we will overcome every obstacle, and defeat every foe!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, no longer is there a bad-taste in our mouth,…we’ve been in various situations; before. We’ve seen enough, depravity and mayhem,…to last, us; several life-times. But, our Redeemer draws ever nearer,…with each; breath we take!...

Meanwhile, who of you,…will allow; our living-God, to use you, (as His instrument): to get others, to see what you see?... Yes, to hear,…what you, hear?... And, to believe what you,…believe?... Folks, there’s much safety,…inside; (“THE-SON’S,…SAVING,…SHEEPFOLD”)!...

Who of you, will dare enter,…with heads-held-high; thru these front-gates?... Who of you, will bring another soul-in-hand,…to be, Saved?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123071_th.gif
123071_th.gif (39.33 KiB) Viewed 567 times