Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:13 pm

My invitation for friendship,…is all inclusive; of the diversity which I find, in this Internet community. My written words, best represent my Spiritual Path and attitude aspiration.

My core belief is that God, formed mankind, in His own image; giving us the awesome Gift and responsibility of personal will and choice!...

My favorite pass-time is simply writing away; expressing my deepest passions. It’s an escape from the mundane obligations of my everyday living. Come read my passages, and view my personal thread called Izzys-thoughts.

God Bless you, and I truly hope we can cultivate a meaningful friendship, God willing!...Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Pray for me, as I shall,...for you!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5970

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
Lifes-Journey-700x394.jpg
Lifes-Journey-700x394.jpg (102.28 KiB) Viewed 443 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6000

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.26 KiB) Viewed 439 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:43 pm

“MARVEL,…NOT,…AT-THIS”…

Why is it, that unless you see,…signs-and-wonders; you will not believe?... How will you, be made whole?... Rise, take-up your Cross,…and; walk His-Way!...

His Father, Judges,…no one; but, has committed all Judgment,…unto, His Son: (Jesus, our Anointed-One)!... (please see, John 5:22).

He or she, who hears His-Word,…and believes on the Father, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); who sent us, His-Son,…shall have, Everlasting-Life!... And, shall not come,…into condemnation; but, is passed from Death,…unto: Life-Eternal...

Even the Dead, will hear the Voice,….of God’s-Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); and Live!... (“MARVEL,…NOT,…AT-THIS”)!...

The hour is coming, in which all,…who are in the graves; will come-forth. They, who have done good,…unto, the Resurrection-of-Life!... And, they who have done,…evil; unto, the Resurrection-of-Damnation: (a perpetual, physical-distancing,…from our Creator)!...

Jesus, of His own self,…cannot, do anything. As He, hears,…He Judges!...(please read, John 5:30).

His Judgments, are just,…because; He seeks, (Not),…His own Will; but, the Will,…of His God and Father-in-Heaven: Who, has sent Jesus!... If Jesus, would bear witness,…of Himself; then, His own witnessing,…would not: be True!...

Folks, this is why,…He cannot be God!... He stands firmly, at His Father’s right-hand, (a celestial-positioning of great power); as the begotten Son!...

So, emphatically,…He, cannot be God; as some,…profess. There, is another,…Who, bears Witness; of Jesus!... And, Christ-Jesus knows,…His Father’s Witness; of Himself,…(The Son): is True!...(please see, John 5:31-32).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123340_th.gif
123340_th.gif (80.11 KiB) Viewed 438 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:11 pm

“SACRIFICIAL-SUFFERINGS,…FOR-OUR-GAIN!”…

I shall forever strive, to guide those whose eyes,…not yet see; the real-truth of God’s written Word!... Notice well, dear-reader and friends,…in the Book-of-Acts; (see, chapter 3:13)… It reads that, our living-God,…the very “One”; of our forefathers, Glorified His Servant,…Jesus!... Now, really folks,…were Jesus, to be God, Himself,…then; He would be Glorifying Himself, in essence!...

With all due respects, to you “Trinitarians”,…who claim that; Father and Son are two in the same, entity,…this to me: seems quite much like, vain-deceit. Our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); will not be mocked!... This would put Him, in a position of being called,…a liar; why would God, want to play games with us, (His Son’ Followers),…who only: seek the truth, in earnest!...

Let’s remember that, our Creator is (Not),…an Author of confusion; and that the real “Father-of-Lies”, is none other than,…Satan, himself. I ask you all, one simple question. Who raised who, from the Dead?... Why, it was Almighty-God,…who raised; His Son from the Dead!... Jesus, certainly did (Not) raise Himself!...
We cannot remain naïve, nor ignorant forever,…we can’t separate; Father and Son, to only later reunite them again,…as One, same entity. Why follow a Faith, that shows emphasis on the issue of sacrificing,…in exchange; for an ultimate greater-gain, to later only illustrate that,…these three (3): Father, Son and Holy-Spirit, are the same,…“One!”…

We annul the anguish, of our Heavenly-Father,…as He witnessed; the necessary slaughtering of His only begotten Son!... Yes, God’s own terms indeed,…never-the-less; very real, His sufferings,…very real: this event. We make void, the experience and the surreal-pleas,…of His Son; while hanging on that horrendous, Roman torture-stake!...

“My-God, My-God,…why have You; forsaken Me?”… I refuse to believe, anymore “pie-in-the-sky”,…stories; passed down to us, by those who have called themselves,…the religious. We, (The Faithful-Believers), will also feel the Joy of reunification,…with our Maker!... Jesus, completed what He was commissioned to accomplish.

Whose Word, is more important to you?... Mankind’s indoctrinated and learned, phrases-of-old?... Or, will you eventually take the Son-of-God,…at His Word; regarding the truth of His mission, down here on Earth?... He obeyed, to the very letter,…His Father’s will. Freely, He (Jesus),…became God’s; “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… All this, accomplished between two separate entities,…who; when ends meet, Loved you and me (dear-friends),…enough: to both, suffer for our eternal-gain!... Amen.

Your friend,
Izzy!..

Attachments
103009_th.gif
103009_th.gif (68.81 KiB) Viewed 436 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:10 pm

“WHEN,…ALL-THE-DUST,…SETTLES!”…

Could it ever be possible, that we stop rejoicing in the works,…of our very own; hands?... According to the pattern of our works, there is “One”,…who is much Greater than us; and who witnesses, all that we indeed,…do. I’m afraid, many believers grow complacent with the misunderstanding,…of our exercised Faith!...

It is because, we believe,…that we in turn do; good-works!... And, these “good-works”,…do indeed; follow us, (as having a true, lasting-value and worth), into the Eternity,…yet future. Millions believe that, just by calling on the Name-of-Jesus,…suffices; I would ask these very same individuals, one simple question: “What about, the day after?”…

Where, will you be,…positioned; the next day, after you’ve entered,…into: the here-after?... Do you care, at all?... Many, just desire to get inside,…the very Gates; of our soon to come, New-Jerusalem!... But, just like me,…there are others; who pursue our Father’s-Favor, with an unquenchable thirst,…and: an insatiable-hunger!...

These I speak of, will assist Jesus,…in presiding over; His Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes, a Divine-Governmental-Cabinet,…if you will; one that will legislate His Father’s Universal Laws, the very ones that,…even to this day: take part in positioning, the celestial stars. Yes, Heavenly-Bodies,…endlessly hung; on what appears to be, nothing but empty space!...

Yet, each planet,…each star-system; each galaxy, is uniquely proper. We worship a Creator, of absoluteness. All-things, have their own Glory,…their own Honor; and their own order-of-existence. All accomplished by His spoken Word!... Such, is the immeasurable vastness,…of His virtues!... Yet, mankind’s own greed,…reveals; how feeble-minded we’ve become, while alongside and in the very presence,…of our: “Supreme-Being!”…

Most sublime, is His Son,…God’s own; right-hand Man!... Yes, folks,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... He, our appointed Salvation!... Let us, (Not) continue to be a stiff-necked,…people; uncircumcised in our heart, and ears,…always resisting: the very, “Spirit-of-Truth!”… I pray that, you receive this message,…as if delivered; by God’s own Angels, and keep it locked-in,…deep: within the inner-most part, of your stony-hearts!...

Gaze into Heaven, and see the Glory-of-God,…and Jesus, (His Son); standing (yes, no longer seated, but ready for action; at His Father’s next command). Yes, our Kinsman-Redeemer,…standing at God’s right-hand; and with Rod-of-Iron, ready to subdue,…all of His enemies. Folks, the world has imploded. Nothing remains true, all shall pass-away,…but God’s promises; will still be there,…(“WHEN,…ALL-THE-DUST,…SETTLES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!,,,

Attachments
13690706_875430002589288_9074844142196273467_n.jpg
13690706_875430002589288_9074844142196273467_n.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 431 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:35 pm

“ANGELS,…FLAMING-IN-FIRE!”…

I want to walk you, (dear-reader and friends); through some verses that I visited recently, in the Book-of-Acts!...(go to Acts 7:30). Notice well, that it reads,…”An Angel appeared to Moses, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai,…In a Flame-of-Fire, in a bush”… Here again, we see clearly that,…Almighty-God; speaks thru His chosen mediums, be them Angels, prophets-of-old and/or His very own begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

Why?... Because, He cannot allow Himself,…to be defiled; by our putrid and fallen state of existence. Yes, folks,…our decaying-deeds; daily reinforce this impenetrable barrier, ever present between mankind and his Creator!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name). Read in, (verse 33), that this “Angel” is again mentioned,…a second-time; for emphasis sake!...

Yes, friends,…our living-God; is doing the sending, the initiating, the ordering and/or commanding. But, in this event,…it is by; the “Angel’s” own hand, that God’s command is to be delegated,…and: ultimately carried-out by Moses, the doer of this Divine-Command!... Back-tracking just a bit, to (verse, 32); the Voice may have indeed been, God’s own Voice,…but; the physical revelation (or manifestation), to Moses was the “Angel”.

Read it carefully, and most diligently,…this “Angel”; appeared in a Flame-of-Fire, in a bush. It wasn’t a, “burning-bush” as many have erroneously, thought. The “Angel”, is the one on Fire,…here; placing himself within the bush. Even so, Moses was asked to remove his sandals,…because; of the very Holiness, of this “Angel”.

Yes, folks,…”Angels”; have always been recognized as, God’s own Messengers!... As is, His Son (Jesus),…also. And, thirdly,…as a concrete, affirmation; in (verse, 38), this “Angel” again is mentioned,…giving living “oracles”: to Moses, to in turn share with his people. Three (3) times, is the charm,…dear-reader!...

It was an, “Angel”,…representing; a direct Message, unto Moses,…commanded: by Almighty-God, who sent him. This is why, unequivocally,…there’s much written proof; within our Holy-Scriptures, that our living-God has always worked His will,…through other Mediators; Intercessors, Prophets and servants-of-old!... Hence, our Jesus cannot be,…God, Himself!...

Simply, because no man and/or woman,…while still in the flesh; has been able to set their eyes upon our living-God, and lived to tell about it. Even in Moses’ case, he could not dare to look,…for long; directly at this Glorious-Angel. Such, is the purity and Holiness of all-things,…that; descend from Heaven!...

Only, by their given permission,…can we; truly set-our-sights, upon them for any prolonged period of time. I’m convinced that, a true rank-n-file exist amongst,…even the Angelic-Realm!... Much like here on Earth, where we can witness,…kings, queens, the noble and the elite,…as well as; the more abundant class of common-folks!...

So, it also is,…most true with “Angels”; versus “Arch-Angels”… Just remember, that it was never a “burning-bush”,…but; an “Angel” in a Flame-of-Fire, in a bush. I believe this “Angel”, surrounded himself with Flames-of-Fire,…for his own protection; against being defiled, by our fallen world!...

Yes, folks,…this Angel’s own engulfing Fire; could be spiritually-defined as His own wall of protection. Purifying himself, from our otherwise defiling presence and fallen state of existence. Have you ever thought, of this possibility?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17342750_1034777596654527_9086347928736565246_n.jpg
17342750_1034777596654527_9086347928736565246_n.jpg (35.67 KiB) Viewed 429 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 pm

“BLURRED-BY-FEAR,…CLOUDED-BY-PRIDE!”…

Facing difficulties, frustration or pain,…we(The Faithful-Believers); frequently push back, the curtains and scan the horizon,…for: somewhere to place blame. Even worse, sometimes we open the window,…and; hurl accusations at the unsuspecting people, below. Plainly said, before we address another’s,…sins; we must address our own. That, our own tendency to sin,…is as great; as any other person’s, is truly a very frightening admission!...

What will people think, if we admit,…we; aren’t perfect?... Will we lose face, with family, friends and fellow,…Christians?... After all, don’t segments of the Christian culture,…send-out; messages that perfection, is within our reach?... When I judge another, for being unloving,…I do well; to admit my own, thoughtlessness and neglect,…toward others. Nowhere, is our propensity to blame,…more lethal; than in our own homes!...

The way we see ourselves, is often just as (“BLURRED-BY-FEAR”),…and,…(“CLOUDED-BY-PRIDE”)!... We all need, the accurate reflections,…that; can be provided for us, by the very Word-of-God,…and: by honest Christian friends. While, it is painful,…to look; at ourselves and admit our part, when things aren’t going well,…it is: also, healthy and freeing!...

Folks, imperfection is the pre-requisite,…for Grace!... Light, can indeed get through our cracks. When we, (The Faithful-Believers), admit the cracks in our own perfection,…we begin to allow; God’s-Grace to enter our personal lives, and do its work. Spiritually, we experience the relief of,…our confessed sins; and God’s limitless forgiveness!...

Emotionally, we escape the hard-work,…required; to maintain self-deception. I have personally, witnessed the damage,…caused; by refusing to look, at one’s own sin. I have seen, those who have opened,…the window; and scanned their horizons, desperate for someone to blame,…so, they could: avoid taking responsibility. It never ends, well.

My prayer, today,…is; “For you, my reading-audience,…to; look in the mirror, to engage in healthy,…self-examination. And, may you throw-open your windows,…shouting words of affirmation; encouragement and blessings, to all in your view. I pray, that you will experience,…spiritual-health; as you respond, with maturity,…to: this present-life, and its challenges!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”I confess my own tendency, to avoid taking responsibility,…for; my problems. I often, have become laser-focused,…on; another person’s faults, and I ignore my own. Help me, to embrace the truths found,…in; Your Son’s words. I long, Father-in-Heaven,…to; have healthy relationships. Teach me, and my entire reading-audience,…to; take responsibility for our own,…words: thoughts and actions. May we look, for ways to encourage and affirm,…those; who surround us, daily. For, we know today,…that; this is the divine-prescription, necessary,…for: happy-homes and friendships. Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, Your Precious and Holy-Name), I thank You,…this very moment; for the truths of Your written words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:13 pm

“OUR,…INTERCESSOR!”…

Jesus came, in His Father’s Name, (which, is Jehovah),…yet, many; receive Him, (Not). You, come,…in your own name; and, are well received,…by others. Why, is that?... How, can you believe,…those, who receive honor; one, of another,…yet, seek, (Not); the Honor,…which comes, from serving Almighty-God?...(please see, John 5:44).

Make yourself, sit-down; and, gather-up,…your fragments. The very ones, which remain behind; so, that nothing,…be lost. Don’t be, afraid. Labor, (Not),…for the things,…which, perish!...

Our Lord, (Jesus),…would rather; you Labor, for things,…which endure; unto, Everlasting-Life,…which, only He; can give you. This Power, and capability, comes from His Father, (Who, is in Heaven); He, has given it,…to, His Son!...

It’s all part, of Jesus’ Exaltation. The rewards of God, have been sealed,…for His Son; and us: His Followers. This, is the work of God,…that, you believe; on Him, (Jesus),…Whom, He has sent: to us!... (please read, John 6:27,29).

His Father, gives us,…the True-Bread; from Heaven. Our Spiritual,…sustenance. For, the Bread-of-Heaven,…is He, (Jesus); Who, came down,…from Heaven; and, gives His Father’s Gift,…of, Life-Eternal: as, His Father’s Mediator,…and, (“OUR,…INTERCESSOR”)!...

How could, so many,…be, misled?... They, have created,…their very own doctrines; by claiming Jesus-Christ,…as being: Almighty-God, Himself!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17904524_1057775607688059_8199290511729162402_n.jpg
17904524_1057775607688059_8199290511729162402_n.jpg (10 KiB) Viewed 425 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:49 am

“FREELY-GIVE,…SO-OTHERS,…MAY-EAT!”…

Our confidence is most attractive, as we’ve learned to recognize,…the endless possibilities; of our eternal-tomorrow. Freely, we have receive through revelations,…and today; freely we give back, to all who,…believe!...

Yes, the Truth!... The whole Truth and nothing but, the Truth!... So, help us,…God!... But, never in a condescending manner. We are those, who will show you,…(dear-reader and friends); how well, we all fit-into,…God’s-Plan!...

You, too,…will glow, spiritually; with much humility. Yes, a much needed and necessary key,…which opens; Heaven’s own Gates!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), truly understand the depth,…of humanity’s depravity; and we realize that, there’s no hope for mankind,…save, for: our God’s-Good-Grace!...

Yes, finally,…after much searching; we know, who we are. And, who we,…are not. Folks, nothing’s easy!... Yet, we aren’t reluctant,…with our conclusions; regarding Christ!...

To the unbeliever and the undecided, we appear too eager and excited. I pray, we stay,…that way. Our thrill, is not an act,…like hypocrisy; which we’ve known, all too well,…and: for too long. Alienation, is not in the cards. We are those, governed by more than,…mere stars!...

The Cause-of-Christ, is what we value most,…our Salvation; being at stake, this very moment. We are those, who want more than,…to use; every good-gift, which God has given us. We’ve learned, that it is better,…to give; than to receive!...

You, see,…dear-friends; abundantly, we possess that once,…hidden-manna; and today, we freely wish to,…give-it-away: for you, to eat!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=5985

Attachments
112045_th.gif
112045_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 420 times
101738_th.gif
101738_th.gif (7.72 KiB) Viewed 420 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 420 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm

“WHY-SUCH-DIVISION,…AMONG-THE-RANKS?”…

Folks, indeed equal,…are Father and Son; as we too, are equal to them both. But, in Spirit, One-in-Unity, One-in-Vision, One-in-Cause, One-in-Love!... Yet, like you and I both,...we remain; each one, uniquely-proper, different and separate. Each of us, deserving our very own "crown-of-righteousness",...yes, each; deserving our own celestial-positioning, as promised to he or she,...who believes!...

Separate, but equal,…in mindset and mission. Do we not, all,...desire most; that everyone come, to an earnest repentance,…and finally receive; this free-gift offered, of an eternal-tomorrow?... Of course, we do!... Jesus-Christ, stands at His Father's right-hand,...a celestial-position; of great-power. He's been given, (as His personal recompense, for His accomplished deeds and Obedience); the very keys, to our New-Heaven and New-Earth,...also promised!...

When we focus on Jesus' own words, and not those of our various writers and characters,…illustrated within the pages of our Bible; we can then realize that,...Jesus' complete, ("Subjection")....remains true: even today. His sole purpose, was to bear-witness to the Truth,...regarding His Father's-Kingdom!... Religion has caused humanity, to stumble over the simplicity-of-Christ!... And, unless we are willing to search on our own,…and to study diligently; yes, to examine and prayerfully pursue,…these truths: we shall continue being duped, by traditions-of-men!...

To me, it looks like many of you,…only continue to confirm; the deeply rooted deceptions, of this very Devil... And that's okay, I still love you,...just show me the word, (“Trinity”); please point to the page, in our Bible and quote how it is used. Otherwise, I’m afraid,…we remain divided; as the evil-one, continues to divide and conquer,…every one of you, (Trinitarians): yes, our very own,…brethren in Faith!...

Many of you, make a point most clear...when you criticize, my many written-words; I make no excuse. Because, it's within those very erroneous-words,…primarily-conjured; by the multitude of pompous-preachers, standing behind their putrid-pulpits,…who have been trained; in these man-made seminary colleges, of these very same,…is whom, I speak against: the most!...

Yes, these ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing,…go around preaching; many-mythical-beliefs, which go back to the days of,…the Roman Emperor: (“Constantine”)!... Those were times, as they still remain today,…where men and women, alike; idolize humans as if they were,…gods. Well created, pagan-rituals,…from days-of-old; still being practiced today,…disguised just a tad; masqueraded enough, to be esteemed,…in the eyes: of millions who allow themselves, to be easily confused and led-astray!...

Friends, only after you stop depriving yourself,…of diligent study, (I’ve devoted over 18 years, myself); only when you stop allowing others, to spoon-feed-you,…their own fabricated-fables; only then,…will you perhaps, begin to digest well: only, what Jesus says,…about Himself!...

Parables, by their very design,…were meant to separate those; who seek quick answers. Yes, many are those who want only,…one-line-phrases; from which they produce, whole,…”doctrines-of-devils!”… Sit with the various denominational groups, and you too,…will find that; the great-apostasy spoken of in our Bible, relates to the devils' own existence,…in the very places-of-worship!....

Remember, He's an Angel-of-Light,...His ways are most enticing; as this Dark-One, lures his victims,…by twisting, ever-so-slightly; the very act of translating and/or transcribing, God's original Plan,…for mankind!....

“Surely, you won't die!”,…were the Devil’s, own words; uttered to Eve...

And, at first glance,…it seemed as though; she didn't die, instantly. No, sir!... Eve’s, as well as,…yours and mine (death); will be, but a slow,…and certain-one. Yes, of both body and spirit,…especially for those; who continue to allow the,…"Spirit-of-Stupor",...to overshadow; our God given ability, to otherwise develop,…true-spiritual-discernment!...Amen.

Remember, in Love,…we can indeed, differ. Don't hate, otherwise you will only demonstrate,…the division evident; among we, the believers. How will we ever, convince the undecided,…were they, to witness; such blatant divisions, among our ranks!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. If we’re honest with ourselves, and only after sitting with the various denominational-groups out there,…can we admit, to the world; that divided we stand, and so,…shall the world’s religions: also fall…Amen.

Folks, there’s only One-Truth, One-Faith, and One-Love!... I for one, take Jesus’ own words, (and not the words, of any other); as He was sent of His Father, to bear-witness,…to use: of all these Truths!...

It was His Father’s will, which Jesus fulfilled. Not, His own will. Countless are the proofs, that Father and Son,…are two, separate entities: yet, they stand as,…One-in-mindset and One-in-mission!...

Jesus, today serves,…the same God and Father-in-Heaven; as I also, freely submit myself,…to serve!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)…Amen. (no, folks, I’m not a Jehovah’s-Witness)!...

I belong only, to Christ; who’s bought me, with His shed and atoning-blood. Today, I stand reconciled with His God and Father-in-Heaven!... And, if only through this Divine-Act-of-Adoption,…I today; belong to this Family-of-God!...

This was Jesus’, whole purpose and goal. Yes, to usher-in the whole of humanity,…into; His Father’s-Kingdom!... To say, that,…theirs; is a complex-nature, is complete hog-wash. The simplicity of Christ, is what I pursue and preach!...

Oh’, if only we would take the Son’s,…unequivocally-emphatic-statements; as truth, we would be a better people,…all-in-all... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Attachments
329819_th.gif
329819_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 416 times
127501_th.gif
127501_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 416 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Dear-reader and friends, how about showing more courage,…than the rest. Speak-up, profess your Saviour,…so that He; in turn, may profess your personal name,…unto His Father-in-Heaven!...Amen.

I appreciate you, visiting my links and considering my perspective. I don't apologize, for what the Spirit leads me,…to write. I only pray that, you consider my view-points,…and that you lend yourself; to read my passages, and seriously-consider that perhaps,…God is calling you; yes, you,…today; to another Truth, a Brighter-Truth,...His-real-Truths!... Amen.

I truly hope, that you can connect to the links,…which I have freely shared; we're all guilty most, of simply wanting to fill our need,…for truth... It's been the driving force, behind my dedicated years of searching,…and sitting; with so many...

I share not, my opinions. I guide others, to read for themselves and digest well,…Jesus' own wordings. And with the Spirit's help, everyone will come to see,...the verity; of our Lord's virtues!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19366055_1099140636884889_3238235130800136586_n.jpg
19366055_1099140636884889_3238235130800136586_n.jpg (25.97 KiB) Viewed 406 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:53 pm

“BE-PART,…OF,…THIS-TEAM!”…

Dear-reader and friends, I want you to always consider me,…to be part; of this Team!... Yes, consider me a member of the true,…”Church-of-Christ!”… Yes, a many-membered-body,…which, you will never find; housed in any Temple,…Synagogue and/or Mosque!...

What we do most, is to pave-the-way,…for others, to follow; only if they dare. Yes, ours is indeed an arduous task. Always striving, always walking that straight and narrow,…road. Our inhibitions are today, kept-in-check. No longer, do we run wild. No, no longer rampant,…is our rule!...

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), is restoring us,…to leadership roles; He’s determined that, we fulfill our duty. And, as others continue to take,…their worldly-positions; we shall continue reviewing, the dog-eared sheets,…of our past sins!...

With God’s-Good-Grace, we are no longer,…detracted from confidence; in His Son’s command, over our personal-lives. Maybe, sooner than we think,…we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will all be, together. Until that Day and Hour, I shall remain most grateful,…to our Maker; for each and every one, of you readers and friends,…on our: “Saving-Team!”… Amen.

Won’t you pray, with me?... Heavenly-Father, we dare approach Your Great-White-Throne,…holding the hand; of Your courageous Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

“Yes, Father-in-Heaven,…we approach You; weak and often frail. Knowing well, our wounds,…You can heal; we’ve lost, so much,…and yet, at the same time; we remain thankful to You, for Your exercised Grace. And, for Your boundless,…Mercy. We pray, for every member of our family,…and especially for; the very special-plans, You and Your Son have already designed,…just for us: resting beyond the horizon and just around, the next-bend!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:53 pm

“WHEN-PUSH,…COMES-TO-SHOVE!”…

Just the other day, I had a brother-in-Faith,…suggest that; I measure myself, as to how I share my opinions,…and personal interpretations: regarding the content of our Holy-Scriptures!... Obviously, I must have hit a nerve,…since all of my topics; have to do with, Religion’s-Deceptive-Deeds!...

Yes, I speak against those,…who teach; the Trinity-Doctrine!... And, no,…mine, are not opinions; so much as they are, prayers petitioning our Lord,…that He: bring you, (dear-reader and friends), into His Light!...

I realize that, millions out there,…are well intended; God-fearing and law-abiding citizens. Truth-be-known, so am I. I strive daily, to bring clarity,…to the revelations; which we all can receive, if we lend ourselves in earnest,…to prayerfully-petition: the Son-of-God!...

The Holy-Spirit, will read this true longing in your heart,…and respond; as He is commissioned and ordained, to do so. As the Spirit leads, I as well you,…can enter; into all-truths. Satan’s own fiery-darts, involve misinterpretations, misunderstandings, opinions and personal interpretations. Of which, I’m erroneously accused,…by many; of exercising throughout my written-passages!...

To these very same, I would simply say,…that; if they can’t see the trees, it’s probably because,…the whole-forest: tends to always be, in their way!... Amen.

I for one, truly enjoy partaking in the posting,…of these devotional-passages; I exist mainly, in the arenas and platforms of both,…”Nethugs.com”,…and,…”Facebook!”…

Mine, is more than a duty. It’s an obligation, to the very,…”Spirit-of-Truth”; Who has rewarded me, throughout these 18 years of my diligent,…study, research and self-examination: Religion,…versus,…Reality!... That is the question, of the Day!...

Friends, my primary goal is that of,…leading others, (be them, who they may); to Jesus’ own wording. You, too,…will learn; through revelations. As our apostle Paul, professes himself. He was taught, real-truths,…thru revelations; although he was well-known, as a Pharisee,…to be a learned-man: of the World!... (Paul, was well-versed in all the Mosaic-Laws).

We, too,…can learn much; thru divine-revelations. What I share, is much against the grain,…of mainstream-churches; you won’t find any pastor, preacher, priests, or elder,…nor deacon: sharing the perspectives, which I pass-on to you!...

What is Jesus, saying,…about His Father’s-Kingdom?... Could we, like Jesus,…allow ourselves; to become submissive enough, to begin to receive,…as the Spirit, leads?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Each and every known writer and/or personage, found within the very pages of our Bible,…effectively demonstrate; his or her perspective, on who Jesus,…is!...

Yes, on what He,…did. On why, He came. And, all-of-it,…truly is good; and well. It all serves, to ultimately edify (or build-up); the Church-of-Christ, and its many-membered-body. But,…(“WHEN-PUSH,…COMES-TO-SHOVE”); we separate the milk-drinking-babes, from the meat-chewing,…grown-ups: in the act of rightly-dividing, deciphering, spiritually-discerning and applying,…the words of Jesus!...

That’s right!... Not, the words of His beloved,…disciples; not the words of our spiritual-leaders, within our surrounding local-communities. No, sir!... What is Jesus, saying,…about His Father’s-Kingdom?... Did He not, tell us that,…He, was sent to us; by His Father-in-Heaven, to bear-witness,…to the Truth?...

Unequivocally and most emphatically, this is true. Jesus, also spoke in many parables,…and purposely, so. For, this forces us,…to seek, in earnest; to ask, in private-prayer and to constantly knock,…at: Heaven’s own Gates, for answers!...

Only, Jesus’ words,…quench our thirst; not these, “doctrines-of-devils!”… Folks, we’ve been forewarned. Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... May I be judged-gently, by all of,…you. May I be guilty, only of wanting to usher you,…into our Lord’s own; Saving-Sheepfold!... Yes, all those,…whom-so-ever-wills!...

Come, analyze well and digest completely,…Jesus’ own wording!... Legalist, we are not!... I pray, that,…”You become well-founded and learned, with this God-given-gift,…of being able, to spiritually-discern; Jesus’ own lyrics. May the Holy-Spirit, guide you toward all,…of His Father’s-Truths!... May your wisdom, come from above,…just as our Jesus; received His wisdom, from high-above!”… Amen.

And, finally,…”May we all, come to see this Greater-Light,…found only; in the Son’s uttered words, regarding His own,…”Subjection”; unto His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Yes, the Father leads His Son,…as the Son, in turn; leads us, all,…into: His Father’s-Kingdom!”... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Newsflash!... Jesus, is (Not),…God, Himself!... He never has been, He never will be. Jesus’ sole-purpose, was to teach us,…to surrender our will; and as we learn this submissive-posture, only then,…are we thereafter: exalted. Yes, ultimately,…even, transformed; just as a caterpillar, is transformed into a beautiful-butterfly!... Amen.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:08 pm

“ARE-YOU-FAITHFUL,…ENOUGH-TO-FOLLOW?”…

Please read, (John 10:2,3,14)… These verses introduce us to the Good-Shepherd!... It is He, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), whom His Father-in-Heaven desires us to follow,…the most; from the time we are “born-again”, until He appears again in,…His-Glory!... He is our Shepherd, and we never out-grow our need to of Him,…in this regard. His purpose is to lead us, into the Eternity!... And, our final destination and fate,…is to be presented; to His Father-in-Heaven!... Restored unto a true Perfection, and ready for our next,…assignment!...

Just as He desires a relationship with us, we (The Faithful-Believers),…must also; want to know, the Son-of-God!... The very word, “know”,…means to know absolutely; in a great variety of applications, in all circumstances of our personal lives. And, the degree to which we come to know Jesus,…really depends; on us. He is Faithful, to lead. But, will we be,…(“FAITHFUL-ENOUGH,…TO,…FOLLOW”)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Jesus, is our source and supply. We must be completely confident in claiming Him, as our Shepherd,…if we expect to be declared; as His brethren, in the presence of His,…Father-in-Heaven!... Peace and comfort, with no turmoil or storms,…is again; where all of us, would love to be. Yes, a Heaven-on-Earth!...

Many, are feeling pressured,…struggling along; trying to make their decisions. It’s as though, someone is always trying to “drive-them”,…into certain decisions; yet, as our Lord speaks to our spirit,…we realize: that what He desires most, is to “lead”,…and not, “drive”. He doesn’t “drive”, His Sheep,…He rather; “leads” them, in and out of His Sheepfold!...

There is much, inner-peace with those,…who realize this difference; it is Satan, who drives us,…to quick and often-times; very hasty decisions. Dear-reader and friends, the source of you feeling driven,…perhaps even compelled; to act on certain issues, within your individual lives,…needs more: earnest examining!...

Take cattle, for example. These are animals, who are “driven.” We can’t lead, cattle,…we; “drive”, them. Yes, we must force these beast,…but; Jesus emphasizes the fact that, He “leads”,…His Sheep!... And, so,…I pray; that we all learn daily, how to follow Him,…more and more; led of the Holy-Spirit, to follow our Saviour!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
20046621_1118746494924303_2914816028953536470_n.jpg
20046621_1118746494924303_2914816028953536470_n.jpg (40.21 KiB) Viewed 388 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”…

I don't present myself, in any other fashion,…other than to be, like you; a common-man; I respect your personal opinion, should they disagree,…with my perspective. Thank you, first and foremost,…for the unique-opportunity; to partake unto your group... Godspeed to you all, and remember always, that,...if Jesus came; to fulfill, all that was ever written of Him,…then please read; the Book-of-Exodus, (I like you, won't waste anyone’s precious-time, endlessly), you'll find there, that God states: that, no man has ever seen,…Him!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name).

Folks,...Jesus, didn't come; to change, God's-Old-Testament-Sayings!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, was sent by His Father-in-Heaven,…to bear-witness; to His Father’s-Truths!... And, yes,…to fulfill them all; completely. We remain divided, until the Son's own return,...when and where; these ever-existing-differences, shall finally be cleared-up!... Praise-God!...

He's the same yesterday, today and tomorrow...It is mankind who changes, our ways and our manner-of-thoughts...selectively; exercising since after the very first, 100 years of Christ’s own Death,…these countless, “Doctrines-of-Devils”; yes, these pagan-practices have sealed,…humanity's personal longings: by Satan’s own using, of these endless,…deceptive and tactful-teachings!...

Friends,…whatever man touches; he defiles!...

I for one, give Jesus,…His due reverence; as the Son-of-God, without denying ever,…His Father's role: as our only,..."Most-High-God!"...

Distinction between the two, is evident,…not by my words; but, by Jesus' own,…multiple-testimonies. The Devil remains in all the Details, until God’s appointed Day and Hour,…of this Dark-One’s; own sentencing and perdition!...

Meanwhile, this Evil-One's presence, is involved and included in the very bounding,…of any given Book; (especially, a Book that threatens his deceptive-deeds)...yes we all remain most gullible; when we take to heart, (without discretion), the translating of any book, especially, when accomplished by scribes,...whose kings-of-old; selectively chose, what to transcribe; (influenced by their hierarchy of religious-priests),...and what not,…to include: all to suit their hidden-agendas, of organizing global-power,…thru Religious-rituals!...

Our Bible, is indeed a valuable source,...although, inconsistencies abound; simply because of mankind's own delving into it, throughout the centuries... Our apostle Paul, warned us that,…we would deviate; from the original truths!...

Yes, Paul warned that,…we would follow others; and their fabricated-fables. And, so,…it is; even today... Paul warned that, even he,…was not to be considered; anything other than, a common-man,…simply-following: the revelations given unto him, by the very,…Son-of-God!...

And, please erase all of this,...if you're so inclined; it is I, who bows gracefully before you all,...bidding you: Peace!...Amen.

Then, again,...for your own purposes; you may want to include, all of this,…as your fine examples; of what others, (who despite, being your own brethren-in-Faith), are saying about,…the unequivocal-division; that exist, since after,…the first-100-years: of Christ's-Death!...

Good-Day dear-reader and friends, nothing shall part us,…from the Love; of God's Son, which is none other,…than; the very same Love, that His Father demonstrates: even to this day, toward the whole,…of His Creation!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
121355_th.gif
121355_th.gif (52.88 KiB) Viewed 386 times