Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:19 pm

“WILL-YOU,…AFFIRM,…THIS?”…

Please read, (Luke 18:1). We are not always given the reason, for which Jesus spoke certain parables,…but He proclaimed this one; to the intent “…that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” The overriding theme of these words, teaches persistence as the unjust judge granted the desire,…of the widow; “…lest by her continual coming, she weary me.”…(see verse, 5). Though God does not avenge His Own, for selfish reasons as did the unjust judge,…He is most assuredly, entreated by those; “…which cry day and night, unto Him…”

Almighty-God is honored, by those who are persistent in seeking His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... His Son, then asks the question; “…when the Son-of-God comes, shall He find Faith,…on the earth?”… This is surely a reference to our day, and bespeaks the fact that God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name); is not only looking for those, who continually seek His Son,…but; also those who cry out to Him, in Faith,…even: in the midst of excruciating circumstances!...

These are days, when it would be easy to simply,…”faint”; or to be weak and weary in heart, but we must surely be men and women,…resembling Elijah; the man whom James, had in mind (I personally believe), when he wrote that,…”The effectual fervent-prayer, of a righteous man avails much.”…(see, James 5:16). Elijah did pray earnestly and continually, and we know from the account in 1st Kings 18,…that; such prayer was tremendously effective, because he prayed in harmony with God’s purposes,…as James states: in (verses, 17-18).

Is ours, (dear-reader and friends),…that same persistent appeal; for Divine-Grace, even despite our wrongdoings?... I pray that, our eyes be opened to His truths,…night and day; it is because of our wretched-sins, that we make constant supplications,…unto this living-God: using the Name of Jesus, to intercede with our petitions!...

Today, I claim this Glorious-Grace for you and for me,…dear-friends; even for those, who remain strangers to our God!... Our primary goal, must be that Jesus’ question,…”when the Son-of-God comes, shall He find Faith, on this earth?”,…be answered affirmatively; in our personal lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6000

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
329914_th.gif
329914_th.gif (42.38 KiB) Viewed 267 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:35 pm

“THE-VERITY,…OF,…GOD’S-VIRTUES”…

Folks, our living-God is indeed Good!... And, He knows them who trust,…in His Son, (Jesus)!... Let us then, come boldly unto this “Throne-of-Grace”, that we may obtain His Father’s-Mercy,…in our time of; most need. His Son, is the same yesterday,…today; and forever more. We shall rejoice in much hope, and with abundant patience in our tribulations,…continuing steadfast; with our prayers!...

Friends, I do (Not) believe in the “Rapture-Theory”; to me this represents escapism. To be, “Saved”,…from the very hour-of-temptation; I define as being, “Saved”, from harm’s way,…although we must witness: (“THE-VERITY,…OF,…GOD’S-VIRTUES”)!... Yes, tragedy shall fall upon the entire world,…and meanwhile; we shall be, well taken care of,…with given refuge; somehow, somewhere, of God’s own choosing!... Remember, without His remnant few remaining,…as witnesses; there would be no validating, of His very own existence!...(and Mighty-Works)!...Amen.

As we read, (1st Thessalonians 4:16); I interpret these words, (in part), as follows. “Those who are alive and remain, shall be (caught-up) together, (meaning, that we shall all be caught-up in the Spirit, of this marvelous event); with them, (meaning, all others who have ever believed in our living-God, in the Old-Testament era, as well as all those who have ever believed in Jesus; while He walked the earth, the first time as a Man: who have died, and at this event are found then,…Resurrected); in the clouds, (meaning within the masses and/or crowds of these other believers, past, present and yet future); to meet our Lord, Jesus in the air; (in Strong’s Concordance, this word “air”, is defined as in the “Spirit”); and so shall we ever be, with our Lord!”…

Friends, in other simpler-words,…we (The Faithful-Believers); if alive when this wonderful event occurs, shall be instantly, (within a twinkling-of-an-eye), changed from our present corruptible and decaying fleshly state,…unto: an incorruptible and glorified, state of existence. Our bodies, will still enjoy some of the fine features we recognize today,…such as eating; yet, we shall not experience deterioration of any kind,…and: shall resemble our Saviour’s own, Glorified-Body!... Eternal and everlasting, we shall inherit a new body that,…by Divine-Design and nature; shall be completely different, and beyond our complete comprehension at this time.

Are we not familiar, with the expressed-term today (in modern-times) of,…”Let’s all get into, the Spirit-of-Christmas?”… And, what about,…the old saying of; “Why, I saw a cloud-of-locust, invading those fields and destroying all vegetation in their path!”… And, so it is also true,…of expressions; present within our Holy-Scriptures, that are either misinterpreted and/or completely translated,…erroneously.

Here again, the Devil (in my personal opinion), has influenced the scribes-of-old,…during the task of translating and/or transcribing; our Holy-Scriptures!...

These very same, commanded by their ruling kings,…have slightly twisted; God’s-Word!... (ever-so-cunningly)… And, as a result,…we can witness today; that without possessing some real spiritual-discernment, we could otherwise fall very easily into the snares and traps,…of taking the translated written Word-of-God: literally, each and every time. As one who speaks two powerful and global languages, (both English and Spanish, fluently); I attest to the fact, that translation from one language to another,…often times involves: altering certain-sentences, from their original intended,…structure!...

We must be quite tactful, indeed,…as to not change; the true meaning and/or flavor, of what the original text was intended to,…relay: unto the reader. When ends meet, our primary function in this life is to Glorify,…Almighty-God!... What have we done, today,…to accomplish this all too important; duty and obligation?... That’s the question, we all need to be asking of ourselves,…daily. Remember that, our Creator through His Son,…understands; even our thoughts, from afar-off.

So, in closing,…even the film-makers of Hollywood; may have indeed produced many movies, showing the concept of “Rapturing”,…people into the air; escaping the all too awful tribulations, that inevitably will fall upon our wicked world. But, just remember,…what we escape, the most; is God’s own wrath, and the harm it shall cause millions,…because: of their purposely defiant and most unruly conduct, demonstrated all throughout,…their entire lives!....

Even our Lord’s exemplary prayer, states that inevitably the will of His Father-in-Heaven,…shall be done; “On earth, as it is,…in Heaven!”… Yes, folks,…there shall be; a New-Earth and a New-Heaven, yet future. But, ours is a final destination,…and earthly fate; restored to its original, Bliss and Glory!...

Meanwhile, count on being,…“witnesses”; to His-Mighty-Hand!... Let’s not rush to confuse this concept, and believe that I speak of,…any of us, becoming; “Jehovah’s-Witnesses”... These people have also perverted the original text, by making a “religion”,…out of the written words; of our Bible. I’ve lost count, of the various versions of our Holy-Book,…existent world-wide!... It’s no wonder, the task of ushering in others, into our Shepherd’s own Sheepfold,…has been; so arduous, yet not impossible. Everyone, as prophesied in Scripture,…is currently doing; what they themselves see fit, as being right in their own eyes,…denying: the simplicity-of-Christ!...

As, God sends His Son (Jesus),…with “Rod-of-Iron”; down to earth, this second time around,…we shall “witness”; how He places all His enemies, in “subjection”,…ultimately; to the will of His God, and His Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6015

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (26 KiB) Viewed 265 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:40 pm

“BONDING,…WITH,…CARE-N-LOVE!”…

Who of us, is willing to inconvenience,…themselves; so that, you can help,…someone else?... Regretfully, I am tempted to respond,…in anger; more often, than I care to,…admit. Thankfully, Almighty-God has given us,…His Spirit; who will assist us, in our battles,…with: our sins. With this sanctifying work, of the Spirit,…we; are no longer, helpless nor defeated. All the contrary, with His Power,…we; (The Faithful Believer) can have, Victory!...

I pray,…that; my passages will ultimately offer you, (dear reader and friends); hope and comfort, regarding both the present,…and: your future. God willing, I shall continue striving,…in; bringing you, themes of care and concern,…as I; offer you encouragement, in hard-times,…clarity; regarding our Lord’s return, and His Father’s wisdom,…for: living-out, our Faith!...

Won’t you spend time, with Jesus,…in the gospels?... Invite Him, into your daily,…routine; see for yourselves, that He truly can,…change: your perspective, on everything. Today, I challenge you,…to; live in harmony, with one another. There is something, in a warm welcome,…that; speaks of acceptance. Could we, with one mind and one voice,…glorify His Father; the very God, of our Lord,…Christ-Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... (yes folks, Jesus has a God, too).

Our acceptance of our fellow believers, demonstrates more than love,…it reflects; the very One, who has welcomed us,…into: His Father’s Family!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
318164_th.gif
318164_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 256 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 256 times
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 256 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:58 pm

“CORRECTING,…THOSE,…CONFUSED”…

I know that, it’s most difficult,…for many of you; to just simply, turn-off the many devices that,…entertain: inform and yes, even distract us. Sometimes, we do need,…to; just turn it all, off,…and: rest our minds, for a little while. We, simply need to,…”unplug”.

Jesus, often drew aside for a time,…especially; when He wanted to take time, to pray…(please see, Matthew 14:13). He encouraged His disciples, to step-away as well,…even; for a brief time!...(read, Mark 6:31).

This kind of solitude, and time for reflection,…is beneficial; for each of us. In those moments, we are able to draw,…near; to His Heavenly-Father!... I urge you today, (dear reader and friends); to follow the example of Jesus, and get-away,…by yourself: and “rest-a-while”. This will be good, for your body,…mind; and spirit.

“Blessed be the God and Father, of our Lord,…Jesus-Christ; the Father of Mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us,…in all our tribulation; that we may be able, to comfort those,…who are; in any trouble, with the comfort,…with which: we ourselves, are comforted by God!”…(see, 2nd Corinthians 1:3-4).

Notice how these verses, mention that,…Jesus; not only has a Heavenly-Father, but that this same entity,…is: His God as well.

Somehow, we have made perverse and have twisted,…this simple truth, and fact; by our many churches, (not all), claiming our Christ,…to be: our Creator, Himself!... How will you, (dear reader) comfort yourselves?...

What do you believe, and what do you seek,…prayerfully?... I pray, that we stop denying the role of the Father,…Son and Holy-Spirit!...

Each, occupy a special space,…in our Faith; each, is unique in their perspective-role,…and: all three, (3), want only to dispel our current,…confused and fallen-state!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329594_th.jpg
329594_th.jpg (31.2 KiB) Viewed 251 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:02 pm

“A-CONDUIT,…OF,…CARE”…

Our personal pain, can help others,…who suffer; as God extends comfort to us, we begin to experience,…His comfort: then, we can offer comfort,…to others. In this way, our pain can become,…(“A-CONDUIT,…OF,…CARE”); for those in distress, and lead to gratitude,…in the midst: of pain. Tough as (Romans 8:28) may be, to truly understand,…countless testimonies; give credence to the truth, of it!...

When tragedy befalls us, it’s hard to understand,…how; anything good, can come from it,…and: we won’t always see it, in this present life. But, Almighty-God has good purposes,…and; always remains with us (The Faithful Believers). Although He may seem silent, or even out-of-sight,…nothing; is ever wasted, in the hands,…of our Maker!...

His, are all promises,…with a Redemptive purpose; for our living God, wants us to become like,…His Son!... I pray today, that you come to use,…the silence of solitude; to understand better, how precious words are,…and; how real, speech is,…in its impact: on the way, we all live,…and die. Death and life, are in the power,…of our tongue!...(please see, Proverbs 18:21).

Words, have the potential to produce,…positive; or negative consequences (v. 20). They have the power, to give life,…through encouragement and honesty; or to crush and kill, through lies and gossip. How can we be assured, of producing good-words,…that; have a positive outcome?... The only way, is by diligently guarding our hearts. For, everything we do,…flows from it!...(please read, Proverbs 4:23)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (26.08 KiB) Viewed 249 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:35 pm

“DISRUPTED,…BUT-NOT,…DEFEATED!”…

Who of us (dear reader and friends); will be doers of the Word,…and (Not) just hearers only: deceiving even, yourselves?... True Faith, responds to the needs,…of others; according to (please see, James 1:19-27). May our hearts be moved, from inaction to,…action; from words alone, to deeds that back them,…up.

Compassionate action, not only aids those mired,…in this present life’s difficulties; but, it may also make them open,…to; the greater message, from our Saviour (Christ-Jesus): who sees their need, and can do so much more,…for them!...

Because, we (The Faithful Believer) have suffered so much, ourselves,…we; understand the importance of responding to the needs of others. I want you, to consider the following,…thoughts. When we blame Satan, for everything that goes wrong,…whether it’s bad weather; a jammed printer or financial trouble, we’re actually giving him credit,…that: he doesn’t deserve!...

We are ascribing to him, the power to determine the quality of our,…personal lives; which he does (Not) possess. Satan is limited, in time and space. He has to ask, Almighty-God’s permission,…before; he can touch us…(please read, Job 1:12; Luke 22:31)…

However, as the father-of-lies,…and; the prince of this world (read, John 8:44; 16:11),…Satan; can cause us all, much confusion. Jesus warned of a time (like the present-age); when people would be, so confused (as with the belief of the Trinity-Doctrine); that they wouldn’t recognize, right from wrong…(read, John 16:2).

Folks, problems will indeed,…disrupt our lives; but, they cannot and will (Not),…defeat us. Jesus, has already overcome the world. And, to His Heavenly-Father,…and His only God; (yes, even Christ has a God),…goes all the Glory!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329841_th.jpg
329841_th.jpg (47.21 KiB) Viewed 245 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:36 pm

“CLEARLY,…BEYOND”…

Rather than, seeking sympathy from others,…give; all that you have, of yourself,…to: rescue someone else, from the tyranny-of-sin. Our continuing challenge, (as followers of Christ-Jesus); is to see, through His eyes,…and respond; to the needs of others, in His strength,…even: in our own, difficult times. Add to my existing Joy, (dear reader and friends); by looking-out, for one another,…and count others as: more important than yourselves!...

I trust completely, my Lord’s Heavenly-Father,…to; Divinely empower you, to do things,…that: are (“CLEARLY,…BEYOND”), normal human-ability. He imparts His very own, wisdom,…in the hearts; of those who, truly Love Him,…so that; they may ultimately, accomplish all that,…God: commands them. Our living God, (through His Son, and the Holy-Spirit’s-Guidance); has given every believer, special abilities,…and skills; to continue building-up the church, (or body-of-Christ); as for His Names’ sake (of Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer): and His own Glory!...

Giving ourselves, to our Creator,…who; deserves our devotion, often comes with a,…lofty-price. At times, it means making difficult decisions,…about relationships; finances and living arrangements. However, nothing compares with,…what we gain; when we continue on, with the Son-of-God,…by our side: Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
104566_th.gif
104566_th.gif (77.25 KiB) Viewed 243 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 pm

“LEARN-ABOUT,…THIS-LAMB!”…

“Sometime soon, when my crazy schedule,…settles-down, a bit; I’ll read more, my Bible!”… Isn’t this, typical of what most of us,…say; or have said, at one time or another,…in our lives?...

Let us not, keep to ourselves,…our short-comings; let us, instead,…keep reading our Bible; and pray, pray, pray!... Soon enough, entire nations will turn-out,…to welcome; the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Meanwhile, our anticipation grows,…for His speech; on that Day and that Hour!... That’s right, folks!... The return of Jesus, is what our country,…should be gearing-up, for; yet, all the contrary is most true. How often, have you heard the phrase,…”Oh’,…My,…God!”…

We hear it most, when it’s too late. When, calamity has struck. When a severe storm, has ripped thru our neighborhoods. When we’ve lost another loved-one, to senseless-street-shootings. Never do we hear,…”Oh,…My,…God,…How I Love You; and simply Praise You, for Your Mercy and Grace!”… Amen.

Friends, the Hand-of-God,…is quite Heavy-at-times; He’s bringing down many of us, stripping us all,…of what we have held, so dear; yes, our lesser-gods, our cherished homes, our lavish cars, our extravagant life-styles,…all of it; worshipped by us humans, but in God’s eyes,…seen: as idols and lesser-gods!...

He’s removing, many from their higher-heights,…yes, you stiff-neck people; you’ve held your haughty-hearts, in cold-hands for too long,…and today: what was once, flesh,…has turned: stone-cold… God is dropping us, one-by-one; to our knees, literally. It’s the only way, He can get you to,…see: that only He, matters in the end. Yet, at the end of each day,…many of the afflicted; aren’t repenting. Still found in complete despair, many are shouting,…”Oh’,…My,…God!”…

Why, me?... Restoration of all-things, begins only at the point,…when humanity; admits culpability. The Son-of-God, came to serve,…everyone; this act, in itself,…makes Him: Chief, among His Father’s children. When will we learn, to serve others,…first; rather-than, to be served upon,…by others?...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…humility; that’s the Key, which opens Heaven’s-Gate!... Who of us, out of a quiet delivery,…can demonstrate, a scientific brilliance; having a true zest for life, and a passion for Christ,…borne merely: of an intense distinction?...

I pray, that,…”These very words, command and hold an interested audience!”… Amen.

Who of us, is well-able to convey,…the authority and respect; necessary to be a servant-of-all, for Christ’s-Cause?... All that He did, was for the Glory of His own,…God; and Father-in-Heaven!... He did nothing, of His own accord. Could we also, emulate such willingness,…to serve?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Jesus, did not Glorify Himself,…in what He accomplished; His sacrifices, were for His Father’s-Name-Sake!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name). Yet, millions remain duped. They place Father and Son, in the same,…pair-of-shoes; folks, each walks their own,…path-of-perfection; and they meet together, only at the point,…where: ends meet!...

Yes, each is uniquely-proper. Each, sports their own,…”crown-of-righteousness”; the very same is offered to you, who believe. Yet, the Son’s testimony is clear and evident,…even found; within the first words, of our Lord’s-Prayer!... “Our Father, Who art-in-Heaven!”… Friends, Jesus’ submissive posture,…is clear; He remains freely and willingly, in complete,…”Subjection”: to a Higher-Authority than Himself!...

We cannot teach, servitude unto,…”Self”; this would be called, “selfishness”…. Jesus’ served all,…including, His Father; by fulfilling His commissioned task. That of being,…”God’s,…Sacrificial,…Lamb!”…

We cannot return to church, the following Sunday,…to be taught, that; Jesus, is God,…Himself!... This would annul and make completely void, whatever we’ve been previously taught,…to serve, others; first and foremost!...

If Jesus, were to be God,…as so many; erroneously belief, He then,…served, only: Himself!... If His Testimony, was of Himself,…(which it was not, it was always about His Father-in-Heaven); then nothing he spoke, can be validated. “Wherever two or more, are present for my Name’s-Sake,…there shall, I (Jesus); also be!”…

Folks, this holds true,…even in a marriage certificate; validated only, when the signature of two, other parties are present!...

God, is validated by His Son!... Only the Son, knows His Father,…best; as only Almighty-God, is the One who draws all,…toward His Son!... They work, collectively,…One-in-mindset and mission; We deny the Father, His suffering as He witness His Son,…cry-out; “My-God, My-God,…why has Thou; forsaken Me?”…

Why would Jesus, cry-out to another,…naming Him, “My-God”; were He to be, God,…Himself: all-along?... The Trinity-Doctrine, originates with Catholicism,…(The Mother-of-all-Harlots); and its many “knock-off” branches, remain the mainstream of our religious order…

Friends, Jesus was sent by His God and Father,…to “bear-witness”; of His Father’s-Kingdom, still at hand. And, not of His own,…did Jesus, come; He was ordained, as the One-Mediator,…between God: and mankind!... Or, He was not?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 pm

“YES,….I,…BELIEVE!”…

I believe we remain gullible, at the point we don't question,...the why, for example; God’s-Holy-Name, was erased and replaced by such a commonly used, phrase,…such as that: of Lord!...

Very loosely used, and most interchangeably so,…it's demonstrated all throughout; the Bible... Yes, it's God's Word,...but, no; this once bound-book, was done so by kings....whose ideals were indeed; influenced to one degree or another, by those high-ranking priests,…who have always had some say,...in all political matters. (even to this day, just consider the Vatican’s Global Influence and Power)…

Our Bible, can be so absolute in some areas,...then again, when scrutinized well; we come to realize that, inconsistencies,...indeed, abound.

This isn't to say, we aren't to embrace its overall message. But, rightly-dividing the Word,…and using spiritual-discernment; involves the ability to capture, subtle changes done in the act of translating and/or transcribing, (from one language to another); yes, the delving of the ancient scribes, and their inner-most desire,…to control the masses; with whatever they deemed suitable...

I speak, of occurrences immediately after the first 100 years,…after Christ's Death!... Even our apostle Paul, was already experiencing the fact that various factions, were beginning to branch-off,…the original gospel message: of Christ-Jesus, regarding His Father's-Kingdom!...

Paul, denotes well that,…certain truths are revealed to us; by the very spirit of wisdom and revelation. Don't misunderstand me, I don't presume to know it all,…but what I do receive; I’m convinced is only because, of much petitioning, earnest prayer and supplications,…courage is necessary; to not follow, mainstream teaching,…

Jesus, Himself,…was very much, against; institutionalized and/or organized religion. You dear-reader and friends, can indeed say,...quote me; where you can go to find, these existing fallacies....

I say, they are well-hidden. Was not Paul, a well-learned and well-founded man,…in Mosaic-Laws?... Yet, it took him,...living the literal experience; of being knocked-down, by the very spirit of Jesus,...blinded (as many of us, still remain today); to only finally see, truth,…thru: divine wisdom and revelations, given to Paul,...by the Hand of Jesus!...

Are these, selective gifts?... Perhaps, then again,...perhaps not; what is clear, is that God works thru mediators...and He chooses; whom-so-ever, He wills,…to accomplish His Plan...

Typically, that involves those,…who challenge the Authority; of our Creator!... As well as those, who are deemed by society,…as the untouchables; the undesirables, those seen-as-least. These very same, God,… turns around and makes them; Mighty!...

All to suit, His ultimate plan. Whole doctrines and religious beliefs, have always been created,…throughout the ages; fabricated, out of one-liner-phrases.

Time and space, prohibits me,…to detail; them all... We've been forewarned, that curses,…do indeed exist; for those who dare change,...one-iota; of what has been originally written.

When we see that, there has to be supportive books,…like the Strong's Concordance, (as one example); we also can see, that much additional direction is needed,…to enhance; an ultimate desire for us all,...to be; on that same, sheet-music.

Are we singing the same song?...

Certainly not, by the very definition,...the Word,…”Denomination”; tell us that, many identify themselves,…first and foremost; as being Baptist, Mormons, Jehovah's-Witnesses, Catholics, Presbyterians, Pentecostal,...etc.,etc...

Are we One-in-Unity, One-in-Love, One-in-Cause?... Father and Son, are indeed,...One; in all these things. But, as I have received,…thru; almost two-decades of earnest seeking, knocking, and sitting with those,…who have gone before us; I realize that, the greatest apostasy,…lies: right within the very institutions-of-old, of which Jesus combated against,…the most!...

I receive Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…to be; each,...uniquely-proper; each deserving their own Glory, Honor and reverence....each possessing their own "crown-of-righteousness"; as promised even unto us, who believe!...

When we are taught one day, that it's the Son's sacrifices,…His shed-blood and atoning act, that saves humanity,...then next Sunday; we're told that, He is also God,...Himself; and that, theirs is,…a "complex-nature",...I struggle with that, as Jacob struggled,…with God!...

Yet, his name was changed to Israel,...meaning; "He whom prevails, with God!"... What a coincidence, my birth given name,…is also; Israel…

I believe, like Jacob,...that; only after much struggling, with all that surrounds us daily,...we must come, to conclude; privately and most personally, with Christ's-Cause!...

Real-Truth has never been popular, it has always been,…against the current; of mainstream religious orders, of the day...

I for one, when ends meet,...take only Jesus' wording; I have also learned, with God's-Grace and this given gift of receiving,…the spirit-of-wisdom and of revelation: that Jesus spoke well, in parables, as well as,...unequivocally and emphatically...

Discerning the difference, is where wisdom,...lies: at the very bosom of His Father, is where Jesus,...rest; and He stands firmly, even today,…at His Father's right –hand: Jesus-of-Nazareth is (Not), on God's own,…Throne!...

Only the Father, knows of the Day and Hour,…of His Son's return; emphatically stated, by Jesus!...

Were this statement, to be,…not true; Jesus, would have told us,...so!... There was no guile, found in Jesus' words...

Why would He keep this, all too important event,...obscured?... Truth is, it's only His Father,...who knows; yes, all-knowing,…is our living-God!...

Because of Jesus', unmatched and exemplary Obedience,…He has been exalted; (folks, this means that, He didn't occupy such a position prior, to descending to Earth; otherwise, why would there be a need, to exalt Jesus?)...

Jesus, was given, invoked, empowered, bestowed, commissioned, exalted and ordained,...all-done; by His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

We have areas where Paul, states the phrase, "The God and Father of Jesus-Christ!",...as he proceeds to declare, his own holy-inspired,…utterances!...

In other areas, we denote the delving of,…what I reduce, ultimately as; the very Devil, being in all the Details!...

He has been allowed by God, to tempt us... Jesus, was tempted by the Devil... God, cannot ever be,…tempted. Another fine-example, of why I believe,…them to be; two separate, entities!...

Please read, (Exodus 33:20); it states that,…("No man can see God, and live")...

Jesus, came to fulfill all that was ever written of Him,…in the Old-Testament; and yes, others are certainly welcomed to call Him,…Mighty-Counselor, Everlasting-Father,...and so-forth!...

But, friends,…these are all; expressed-figures-of-speech. Always ask yourself, who is saying,...what?... And, about whom?... It's part of spiritually-discerning, or not.

The Father is in Jesus, and Jesus is in the Father,...as we are also, in them; but, this is all,…in the Spirit-of-things!...

God, is Spirit...God, is Love!... He's always used, Mediators since the first-pair was ousted from the Garden-of-Eden. He used, two Angels,…holding-flaming-swords; to make sure the entrance, to Eden,…was well-guarded; so as to never allow, this sinning pair,…to return!...

Had they partaken, of the Tree-of-Life,…back then; perhaps our Salvation, wouldn't have been an option,…for us: today!...

Thank goodness, God ousted that pair,...after partaking; of the Tree of knowledge. But, among these other Trees, (or spiritual-virtues present, if you will); was the Tree-of-Life!...

Perhaps, we would have remain eternally,...in our present; fallen and putrid-state-of-affairs, had that first pair,…(Adam and Eve): consumed disobediently so, of that,..."Tree-of-Life!"...

On and on, we can proceed; I for one, am only a common-man,…with much hunger and thirst. Ours is indeed, a never ending story...Praise-God!...

Ever seeking, ever knocking, ever prayerfully asking in earnest,...only for; real-truth. Religion versus Reality!...

That's what I share, with my reading audience...perhaps, all of this; is a brighter light, shun unto an old-subject-matter. Perhaps, not!...

All of what I do, is with the ultimate goal,…of; (“not-driving”) others to believe what I believe,...whole-heartedly: but rather, (“to-lead-others”)!...

Folks, goats and cattle,…are driven,...whereas sheep; are led of our Lord, (Christ-Jesus), thru the spirit-of-wisdom and revelations!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
121473_th.gif
121473_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 237 times
117737_th.gif
117737_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 237 times
101755_th.gif
101755_th.gif (6.81 KiB) Viewed 237 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 pm

“I’M-RUNNING,…WITH,…PURPOSE!”…

It’s easy for us, to feel trapped,…by; our daily routines, when we can’t see,…a larger purpose. Our apostle Paul, longed to be effective,…in; making the gospel of Christ-Jesus, known…(see, 1st Corinthians 9:26). Anything, can become monotonous,…traveling; preaching, teaching,…how about: being confined in prison?... Yet, Paul believed,…he; could serve Jesus (The Lord, over his personal life): in every situation!...

Routines, become lethal,…when; we can’t see, a purpose in it. Paul’s vision, reached beyond any limiting circumstance,…because; he was in the race, of Faith,…to: keep going, until he crossed the finish-line. By including the Son-of-God, in every aspect of,…our individual lives; we too, can find a true and lasting meaning,…even: in the routines, of this present life!...

Much passion, focus, commitment,…dedication; and hard-work, is needed to carry-out,…our resolve. We, (The Faithful Believer) seek to win,…an eternal-crown; awarded by our Saviour!... So, (dear reader and friends); “RUN,…WITH,…PURPOSE!”,…in every step. Think carefully, about this Jesus,…whom; we declare to be, God’s Messenger and High-Priest!...

Don’t lose sight, of the vital source,…of; His heroic actions. His strength, came from His Father. Why, so many are still,…today; calling Him God, is beyond me. Today, I warn you,...against; facing much persecution (yet future) and hardships, for your Faith. Many of you, are now in danger,…of; drifting away and reverting, to perverted fads,…regarding: our belief!...

Don’t abandon Christ!... Present the absolute supremacy, and sufficiency of Jesus,…as; our personal Saviour!... But, please,…stop; calling Him, God!... Jesus, is superior to all,…the angels; but remember always, His true position,…of: being God’s only begotten Son!... You deny, the Father,…His own position; when we start, erroneously placing others,…in: this Most-High-Place!...

Only Jehovah (or Yahweh, if you prefer); occupies the Most-High position, amongst all celestial bodies. Jesus, is God’s Son!... Nothing more, nothing less!... As, “The Word”,…Jesus is God’s spokesman. He created all that we recognize today, to be tangible. But, because this permission (to carry-out, such tasks) was endowed, bestowed and/or invoked,…by; His Father-in-Heaven!...

Since we cannot embrace, something we cannot,…define; this world has decided, to confine our infinite God,…with definitions: from our feeble and most finite,…vocabulary. Jesus, will set us,…all; most straight, with our current suppositions. During His 1,000 year reign (in the not, too distant future); He will work on, furthering our knowledge,…fine-tuning; smoothing-out, all of our rough-edges!...

Christ-Jesus, present and de-facto,…will focus; on further polishing our fogged findings, allowing us to ultimately,…become; more like Him, well-honed and finally ready,…to meet: our Maker, who will again, walk with us,…every afternoon. Yes, a new Paradise, as He once did,…with; Adam and Eve!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (28.34 KiB) Viewed 232 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:40 pm

“THE-WORLD’S,…NEW,…NORMS!”…

Many remain confounded, by us proving these facts about Jesus,…as He teaches; His Father’s-Way!... The “new-norm”, of our present society, is to continue labeling the various existing cultures,…ethnic-groups; faiths and yes,…even: gender identities. Today, the elites of our country’s leadership,…have found it; “politically-correct”, to utter abbreviations out-loud, regarding those who have freely chosen,…their perversion!... All done, simply to avoid embarrassing themselves,…pronouncing out-loud; these grotesque-titles.

Yes, today,…society uses, the label of; (“L.B.G.T.”), to refer to all the lesbians, bisexuals, gays and trans-genders, (previously known, as transvestites); without dispute and/or discord, from anyone. All, have freely and willingly accepted,…this new-name-calling. Who, starts all these clichés?... Who, does all the approving for the masses?... What about, these very same class of people,…how do they feel; now that, after so many years of their supposed triumphs,…of them; finally coming out of their closets, proudly professing their stance,…how do they feel; about our world, calling them by abbreviations,…rather than, by their: supposedly-hard-earned, full titles?...

Yet, no one seems to realize that,…it’s done so; because inwardly, within the most profound parts of our inner-hearts and minds,…these paraphrases: help us masquerade our public-shame. It’s easier to utter, abbreviated letters (so it seems), appearing even to be most hip and up-to-date,…with the latest acceptable fads; and in the end, we as a society feel less ashamed (overall and in general),…by avoiding: the full pronouncing of such disgusting, self-imposed identities!...

Even, our Presidential Candidates from both sides of the fence,…are promising; protection for the (“L.B.G.T.”), sector of our local communities. All done, in the name of securing their all too needed votes,…from the general-public; they talk a good game, saying that they want no more “status-quo”,…no more: “political-correctness”. Yet, these very same,…demonstrate; all the contrary, each and every,…election year!...

Folks, we cannot represent the position of being “pro-life”,…to then, later; openly support those, whose practices are against God’s own Divine-Principles,…of: “Pro-Creation!”… Friends, two men partnering in sexual-acts,…as well as; two women, lusting after each other,…is bottom-line; non-productive, rebellious, producing no,…“good-fruit”: in the end!...

It’s completely defiant, purposely contradicting the all too precious words of our Creator!... “Go out into the world, and become,…fruitful”… Think of the countless innocent children, that are being handed over to such couples,…fostering and bringing these generations of tomorrow; into a “new-norm”,…mirroring perfectly, the days of: “Sodom,…and,…Gomorrah!”.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (26.12 KiB) Viewed 230 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:46 pm

“SUCH-LAWLESSNESS,…IN-OUR-LAND!”…

Can I guide you further, into reading the Book-of-Acts?... Let’s turn to, (Acts 9:20). Even Saul, (later to be named, Paul), proclaimed Jesus as being,…”The Son-of-God!”… It’s time folks, that our spiritual-leaders within our local communities,…return to teaching; this all too important, fundamental truth. Many are those, who agree with me. Yet, they fear losing their well-being,…their economic sustenance; these prefer to go along, with false-doctrines-of-devils,…even though: they stand convicted in Spirit, as I speak!...

I plead with you, who stand behind our pulpits,…yes, you; who know all too well, that yours shall be a much harsher,…sentencing; because you have led-astray, God’s people. You’ve come to believe in your hearts, (as do all the pagans); that the Son-of-God,…tarries; and that He, won’t come at all. You false-preachers forget that, all we can truly take with us,…is; our “good-works!”…

Yes, friends,…our “good-works”; do indeed follow us, into the eternity,…here-after. You sheep in wolves-clothing, demonstrate all the contrary,…to what is written; in God’s own Word!... There was a time, not too long ago,…when; I took much comfort, attending the smaller non-denominational chapels. I felt the presence of the Spirit, within their assemblies,…as they testified; to the truths of God’s-Word!...

Yet, today,…many of these; more intimate and smaller study-groups, have also fallen-away. “The-Great-Apostasy”, is most evident within our city streets. We’ve turned our backs, on our living-God,…with all these, so called; “Inter-Faith”, organizations. They’ve sprung-forth throughout our land, and there’s no Engineer,…at the helm!...

It’s no wonder, we wade in disbelief,…daily; there is so much chaos, lawlessness and disrespect,…for anything and everything: that once stood for, “Law,…and,…Order!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (39.99 KiB) Viewed 228 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:57 pm

“WHAT-COUNTS,…IS-THE,…STUFF-INSIDE!”…

Let’s talk about the Book-of-Acts, for a few moments,…shall we?... In (Acts 4:12), we are assured that,…there is no other Name; under the Heavens, given among mankind,…by which: we (must) be Saved!... Notice how it says, (Must); not can or will, but (Must)!... If we have an ounce of wits, to call ours,…we would all recognize, that; there’s an inherent desire, in each and every one of us,…a true longing: to want to live, forever!...

This was no mistake, it was meant to be,…originally; part of God’s own Design, engraved into our being. And, we today can claim this Glory,…if only; we believe. It is the Name of Jesus, that shall “Save”,…us; even from our own destructive nature. The world would beg-to-differ with us, (His Followers),…many believe that; all-roads eventually lead to God!...(His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious and Precious-Name).

Folks, much like our apostle Peter and John,…I too; am but, a common man. Yet, possessing that same Boldness!... I shall continue, for Christ!...(read, verse 13). There will come a day, (in our not too distant future); where we will be sternly warned, to speak no more,…to anyone: in this Name-of-Jesus!...(see, verse 17).

But, truth be known,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); cannot but speak, of what we have learned,…from: our Holy-Scriptures!... Many, shall rage against us,…as they plot-in-vain; (read, verse 25), we are those,…much like Jesus; who will do, what the hand of God,…has planned: and predestined to take place!...

Heavenly-Father,…”We ask You, today,…to look upon these future threats; and to grant us, (Your children in Faith), to continue onward in speaking Your Word,…with all Boldness!”… Amen.

Friends, notice well in (verse 30),…how collectively; the disciples recognized our Jesus to be, God’s Holy-Servant!... Oh’, how I pray that you realize that,…you have been deceived; into thinking that, Jesus is God,…Himself!... Satan, has deceived millions,…throughout the centuries-of-old; with this man-made belief.

In (Acts 5:31), we can read that,…Jesus (The Son-of-God); was exalted by His Father-in-Heaven, to God’s right-hand,…a spiritual-position: of much celestial-power. And, today,…Jesus; holds the title of, “Leader and Saviour”… Giving repentance to all, who believe,…and forgiveness of sins. Again, folks,….we gravely “err”; by placing Jesus, in His Father’s-Shoes!...

I dedicate myself, to offering you (dear-reader),…this clarity; because it is what I have witnessed, the most in today’s world. No matter the denominational group, all are singing this tune,…way-off cord. It used to be, years ago,…that; the smaller non-denominational chapels, were professing this all too important truth,…but clearly; in my eyes, they too,…have fallen victim: to this old-devil’s wiles, snares and deceptions!...

Let’s (Not) be, like Simon the Magician,…from the city of Samaria. I pray that, you (dear-friends),…never think; you could come to buy your gifts, from Almighty-God!... Although this Simon, came to eventually believe Philip, (a converted disciple, who preached, baptized and healed many in Samaria); yet, iniquity and much bitterness and greed,…remained deeply seeded: in Simon’s heart!...(see, Acts 8:12-23).

Notice well, that it took Peter and John,…to come down, to Samaria; for all baptized believers, to ultimately receive the Holy-Spirit!... These two disciples, (part of Jesus’ original 12); had special powers, beyond those of other Christian converts. Yes, folks,….just because; we have been chosen, baptized as believers and even in devoted service for Jesus’ cause,…this in itself; does (Not) guarantee us, of possessing the indwelling power of the Holy-Spirit!...

Notice, again,…that; although Philip (a chosen vessel, a man of good repute, full of the Spirit and of wisdom), he indeed healed and baptized many others,…even cast-out, demons; but it took Peter and John, to go down to Samaria,…where Philip was doing all this marvelous work; lay hands of these newly converted believers, before they could receive the Holy-Spirit!...(even though, they were already baptized, by Philip)…(see, Acts 6:3-5).

I personally believe, that few are those,…who; truly are receiving the Holy-Spirit, upon receiving their water baptism. Remember, friends,…God; does the real choosing. These First-Century recipients of the Spirit, were more sincere in their hearts,…than; many of us today, pretend to be. In the end, the condition of your earnest heart,…dictates much; as to whether or (Not), we truly receive the Holy-Spirit,…upon the act of being baptized, with water!...

Folks, an inward change is most necessary,…and of more worth; than any outward performance. Our living-God, counts more,…what’s inside; your stony-hearts. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
318164_th.gif
318164_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 226 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 pm

“WHERE-IS-WISDOM,…REVEALED?”…

I believe, the reason there is so much confusion and fear,…among God’s people; is because they lack a true knowledge, of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). We can find several passages, in our Bible,…where people; have said that, they have seen,…God!...

However, the Truth is,…they saw; a representative of God!...(see, Exodus 33:20)… No man has seen God and lived to tell about it. His Son, Jesus,…said; “No man has seen God, at any time. The only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father,…He; has declared Him!”…(read, John 1:18).

Funny and ironic, that both the Old-Testament and the New-Testament,…declare the same thing; our apostle John, also commented on this,…in (1st John 4:12). “No man, has seen God,…at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us,….and His Love; is perfected in us!”…

What a coincidence, or is it?... This apostle is also depicted, as one to have leaned (or rested),…his own head; upon the bosom of Jesus, at the last-supper-event. Folks, the bosom is depicted as a place,…of special-closeness; a place of favored endearment and of a nearness, between two people or entities!...

We find the Son-of-God, holding this position with God,…and we also, find; our apostle John, in like manner,…holding this position: with Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, John,…highly-favored; among Jesus’ disciples. So much so, that he was entrusted by Jesus,…to care for Mary; Jesus’ earthly mother!...

Ah’, yes,…(“WHERE-IS-WISDOM,…REVEALED”)?...

Friends, it is found most,…in the very bosom; of those whom, (like Father and Son), hold Authority,…over: all-things!... All of creation, literally shouts of God’s-Glory!... The works, His Son performed,…reveals the Father; He purposely healed, Saved and delivered many,…from their personal afflictions: and did so, even on the Sabbath!... ( a sacred-holy-rest-day, for the Jews).

The Son-of-God, was determined to illustrate that,…His endowed Powers; not only came from His God and Father-in-Heaven, but that this living-God,…purposely defies: all human-logic, and breaks all-rules if necessary. Why?... Because, He is God!...

Yes, it was always,…the Father’s-Power; that indwelled with the Son. It was what, did the works!...(read, John 14:10)… Just as the Holy-Spirit, which indwells with all believers,…does the work; of guiding us, to all-truths!... Amen.

Folks, human-reasoning is where our biggest trouble,…lies; we are incapable of reasoning our Creator!... But, this commissioned,…”Spirit-of-Truth”; reveals the Truth about Father and Son!... Each, are uniquely-proper. The Son’s purpose, was to bear-witness to His Father’s-Truths!...

Were Jesus, to testify only of Himself,…this in itself; would annul and make completely void, all the set-forth-terms,…of His Father: regarding humanity’s own Salvation!... Jesus, did nothing of His own,…accord; He was sent to serve, and not to be,…served!...

Friends, I believe when we allow the Spirit,…to impact our hearts, minds and personal-lives; only then, can we truly begin to grasp,…the hidden-manna; which feeds those, whose profound spiritual-hunger,…proves indeed: to be most, insatiable!...

Nothing, is hidden from our Maker!... This is why, His Son fully manifested or revealed,…our Heavenly-Father; yes, an exact-copy,…truly: the “expressed-image”, of God’s own character and personality. But, Jesus is Not,…God; Himself!...

As we too, are made in God’s own image,…we too; have been promised, to be restored unto the fullness of God,…as our Head: hence the term used of,…(“GODHEAD”)!... We are to be joint-heirs, with the Son!... We shall inherit, all that the Son,…possesses, today; it’s been promised, do you believe?...

Currently, we all fall-short,…by comparison; to Jesus’ unmatched and exemplary, Obedience!... Would you not, agree?... Just remember, there’s only One-God,…and One-Mediator; between mankind and his Creator!... This being, Christ-Jesus!... His only begotten Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. (in the Book-of-John 14:5)…Jesus, said to Thomas: “If you had known Me, you would have known My-Father, also!”… This is an unequivocal and most emphatic-statement, made by Jesus!... Why?... It’s obvious that, He uses firmly the words,…(“Me”),…and,…(“MY-Father”)!... Although, Jesus directs Himself to His disciple,…Thomas; by using the opening word of,…(“If”)…

Since Thomas, was known in history for his own doubting of Jesus’ Resurrection,…Jesus, here; uses the same, uncertainty of Thomas,…to direct Himself, toward this doubting-disciple. Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…is it not true; that many of us, would see better,…all the trees: (“If”) it weren’t for the apparent fact, that the entire forest,…seems to be: always-in-our-way?... Amen.

P.S.S. (in the Book-of-John 14:9)…Jesus, said to Phillip: “Whoever has seen Me, has seen the Father!”… Both of these examples, are synonymous. Why?... Perhaps in the first example, it’s more palatable for us,…and it’s more clearly, understood; knowing the Son, and His exemplary and unmatched manner,…in which He always, represented His Father’s Ways; this in itself, should have sufficed the masses,…and: all whom ever, personally encountered Jesus!...

Yes, two different parables, (or are they, really?); yet, both,…only emphasizing that; an intimate and personal relationship with the Son, is the necessary criteria to meet here,….before we could ever; expect to move-on,…to knowing, Jesus’-God: and Father-in-Heaven!... I pray, this is clear to you?... Amen.

Attachments
329964_th.jpg
329964_th.jpg (25.16 KiB) Viewed 224 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:26 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112296_th.gif
112296_th.gif (7.71 KiB) Viewed 220 times
115286_th.gif
115286_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 220 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 220 times