Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:27 pm

“FIRST,…YOU-MUST,…BELIEVE!”…

Who of us, (dear-reader and friends); can say that we are truly ready, to challenge the ruler of this present-age,…yes; who of us, will defy these armies of the Anti-Christ?... Who, will stand on the front-lines,…against; Satan, himself?...

Do we, (Jesus-Faithful-Followers); possess the necessary, intestinal-fortitude?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Let us, keep to ourselves,…these doubts; and simply, keep-on-praying. We have been given, front-row-seats,…for this bit; of Bible-Prophecy!...

Rumors abound. Many question, if we have what it really takes,…to thumb our noses; to Lucifer’s stubborn insurgents?... Can we, even imagine the scene?... Will there be, opposition?... Protesting?... The majority of this world’s, general-populace,…will welcome, this once; “Angel-of-Light!”…

Are we, the last hold-outs,…standing; against all-odds?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Many, say that we are those,…who believe, in myths; and in legends-of-old. And, that,…perhaps Jesus’ account; of His own Resurrection, centuries ago,…was merely: a complete hoax. Perhaps, these accusers,…owe themselves; a second look and a second-chance!...

Our belief, engenders worldwide response. Shocked will be those, we call the unbelievers and the undecided. As they become, (sooner than later),…the very first ones; to witness with their own eyes, the return of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, His will be,…a Gloriously-Triumphant,…Advent; indeed. Victorious, in all its splendor,…will be this; Son-of-God!... I today, urge all believers,…to hold-fast, these truths; which we’ve been taught. As, the very,…”Spirit-of-Truth”,…and of wisdom; has revealed our eternal-tomorrow!...

All of it, very conditional,…of course!... Yes, (“FIRST,…YOU-MUST,…BELIEVE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6030

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
123340_th.gif
123340_th.gif (80.11 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:05 pm

“THIS-LIGHT,…DISPELS,…DARKNESS!”…

Have we become, so de-sensitized by our media,…coverage; how is it, we are no longer,…shocked: by all the inhumanity, exercised in our streets?... God, save us,…all.

It seems clear to me, that,…the entire world; is well on its way, to Hell-Fire,…and Brimstone!... Yes, the Heavens will be shaken,…by the very Hand; of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Just, like in the days,…of Sodom and Gomorrah; mankind causes his own history, to repeat itself!...

Meanwhile, from all over this globe,…we, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); shall celebrate, the brave return of Jesus!... You, civic-leaders,…go ahead; and put on, your best cosmetic-sheen,…yes: go ahead and gloss-over, these certain-truths!...

Many, continue to deny the Saviour,…of humanity. The masses, are completely convinced that,…because Jesus, tarries; He will, (Not),…come: at all. These very same, forget that,…our Lord, forewarned us; He, shall come as a,…”Thief-in-the-Night!”…

Folks, the “element-of-surprise”,…seals-success; in any warfare. Generals, will attest to this truth. The same is true, of the,…”cover-of-darkness”. It’s the best shield, against any possible,…detection. It’s why, the Devil’s best-deeds,…are termed; to be done-in-the-dark!...

The Light of this world, (which is to say, Christ-Jesus); was lost, upon Him ascending back-up to His God,…and Father-in-Heaven!... His crucifixion, occurred during the hours of,…9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (daylight, was very evident and most apparent)…

Yet, a total “darkness”,…prevailed; over the entire land, upon Jesus rendering His Spirit!... And, so,…my personal-prediction; dictates that, Jesus (the Light of this world); shall return to us, during the hours of,…9:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Yes, a period during each given night,…when; total-darkness, prevails; at His Father’s own, appointed Day and Hour,…Jesus’-Light-of-Truth; will prevail, once again,…over our entire land. Why?... To prove, through signs and wonders,…(not replicated, even to this day); that He returns, as He promised. (“A-THIEF,…IN,…THE-NIGHT”)!... Amen.

Yes, the world shall regain its,…eternal-light; upon Jesus’ own return. A time, which only His God and Father,…knows; proving fully, that even Jesus,…is (Not): privy to such-a-secret!... Not, even the Angels-in-Heaven,…know of the exact-timing; regarding this marvelous-event.

And, unlike Satan,…Jesus, doesn’t return; to steal anything, from us. All the contrary. He comes to restore, that which has been broken, (our hearts, our family, our dreams and hopes)…yes, Jesus returns; to give back, what His Father original gave freely,…to mankind: our eternal-life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6045

Attachments
114809_th.gif
114809_th.gif (53.41 KiB) Viewed 1966 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR-THOSE,…WHO-FOLLOW”…

Our Lord Jesus, who is well able,…to change our own hearts; as well as, the hearts of those who lead our communities,…(at municipal, state and federal levels); can also be fully trusted, because His Father-in-Heaven,…is in complete control. Let’s together, ask Him in prayer,…to continue; working.

When we, (dear-reader and friends); read the letters, in our Holy-Scriptures,…that, the heroes of our Christian Faith, have left for us; and grasp what, they all endured,…because of their intimate love, for our Christ-Jesus; we cannot help but, only gain,…additional courage: to follow their example and to stand-strong,…(“FOR-THOSE,…WHO,…FOLLOW”)!...

Lord Jesus,…”Give us the necessary strength,…for the spiritual-battles we face, today; knowing that, You,…have won, the ultimate Victory; and that, we will,…one day, live-eternally: with You and Your Father-in-Heaven!”... Amen.

Folks, the time has come,…where, many are not; enduring a sound-doctrine. But, are led,…according; to their own, lustful-desires. Because they have itching ears, they will heap-up for themselves,…false-teachers. And, these very same,…will turn their ears; away from the real-truth, (by calling our Jesus, God; Himself)!...

These, have been completely duped,…and have been turned-aside; to believe, many fables,…and old-wise-tales!...

But, you,…(The Faithful Believers); be watchful in all things, endure afflictions,…do the work; of an evangelist and fulfill, your ministry. Keep the Faith, there’s a crown of Righteousness,…laid-up for you; which the Son-of-God, will give to you,…(dear-reader and friends): on the day, of His return!...

And, (Not) only to you,…but; also to all, who have loved,…His appearing!...(see, 2nd Timothy 4:1-8)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
114808_th.gif
114808_th.gif (71.93 KiB) Viewed 1963 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:05 pm

“TO-YOU-FRIENDS,…AND,…FOES!”…

Many of us, see each other as,…virtual-strangers; showing-up, all wanting a part in God’s-Construction-Plan!...

This is a common denominator, with His Son’s-Faithful-Followers!...

We are those, who require very little supervision. We, cooperate with our brethren-in-Faith,…as we continue; to further along, the knowledge of Jesus’ accomplished deeds. And, I might add,…that; we’re right-on-schedule. Yes, God’s own schedule,…and not; our own!...

We certainly don’t believe that, we’re undetected. Our purpose, is all-the-contrary. Yes, we are the Light-of-the-World!... A true and most bright-beacon, for others to follow. One-in-Spirit, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity,…One-in-Cause; One-in-Vision and One-in-Faith!...

Yes, ours is One-Truth,…or; it is,…(Not)!...

Friends, soon enough,…crowds-of-believers; will materialize from all four (4) corners, of God’s-Green-Earth!... All, in anticipation of an actual,…live appearance; by Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Just, remember that,…the false-Christ; will be announced, by this wicked-world,…first: so, don’t be deceived!...

Our Lord, will not be in the wilderness. Many, will be lured (and I suspect, by the very news-media); hypnotically so, into thinking that,…our Messiah: is here and lo, here is even,…there. No, sir!... Our Saviour’s entrance to Earth, is from on high,…above the clouds; as sure as, lightning strikes from East-to-West,…every eye; shall also witness, the coming-of-Christ!...

And, yes,…every knee; shall bow to the Son-of-God!... Yes,…both, (“FRIENDS,…AND,…FOES”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Things-I-Enjoy.jpg
Things-I-Enjoy.jpg (75.24 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
Jim-Reeves-It-is-No-Secret-What-God-Can-Do.jpg
Jim-Reeves-It-is-No-Secret-What-God-Can-Do.jpg (10.69 KiB) Viewed 1957 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:26 pm

“A-SIMPLE,…STIRRING,…MELODY!”…

We shall not, be disappointed. As even, the power-elites of this present-world,…will see themselves; assuming a submissive-posture; yes, much like our own Jesus,…remains today; in subjection to His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Are we not, willing subjects,…of the Son?... So, is the Son,…a willing Subject; of His Father-in-Heaven!... Obedience, folks,…is the very key; which opens Heaven’s-Gate!... The world will step-out and stride quickly, to this Prince’s-Platform,…with; wild applause. Yes, our Christ-Jesus!...

At the top, of all world-governments, humbly thanking everyone for coming,…and for making Him; feel so welcome. All the while, sporting His,…”Rod,…of,…Iron!”…
Praise-God!... With renewed energy, we shall witness the Son-of-God; improve and produce a new, state-of-affairs,…world-wide. Wonderful surprises, lay-ahead,…just beyond the horizon; and around the next-bend!...

As our Creator, finally sends us, (humanity),…our perfected-peace!...

May we all, freely and willingly,…drop, to one knee; taking Jesus’ right-hand, (a powerful celestial-position; just as Jesus, stands firmly at His Father’s own, right-hand)!..

Jesus-of-Nazareth, shall teach us,…a new-anthem; focusing on His God and Father-in-Heaven, who through God’s-Grace,…has given us: an eternal-tomorrow. Yes, there’s a tingle of expectancy,…as we catch site, in the distance; of our Promised-Paradise!... Amen.

In closing, let us pick-up our Lord’s,…own lyrics; and with,…(“A-SIMPLE,…STIRRING,…MELODY”); let us eternally sing-songs, of Praise,…to this very: “Giver-of-Life”,…Jehovah, His Precious-Name!... Yes, Jesus’ own God and Father,…and ours, too; if only by, adoption!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
114892_th.gif
114892_th.gif (5.35 KiB) Viewed 1955 times
329920_th.gif
329920_th.gif (56 KiB) Viewed 1955 times
313992_th.gif
313992_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1955 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:32 pm

“SOULS,…FOR,…SALE!”…

Friends, although our cities shall be ravaged,…by intense Earthquakes, (like never before); we,…(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will be redirected in both, vision and in the Spirit!...

Yes, ours is a spiritual-clarity,…like; none other. Seemingly, overnight,…ravaged cities, globally; with twisted-ruins, will abound. As we live, under constant nuclear threats. Never you mind, the Hand-of-God,…that’s working behind the scenes!...(which is, 100 fold, stronger).

Many, dispute this soon-to-come,…disaster; as they closely consider, but,…can only really see; their many festive-places, filled with bountiful,…(“PRIDE,…PARADES”)!...

Knowingly or not, they’ve welcomed into their hearts,…this Wicked-One!... Yes, the very same,…who, was once; even consider to be,…(“Angel-of-Light”)!… Lucifer,…himself. Street vendors and kiosks, abound,…selling perfect-gifts; as offerings, to this,…most putrid: of potentates!...

He’s crossed the personal-path, of millions,…in this present-life; and to their total shame, (in God’s own eyes),…these very same; willfully-welcome much mayhem, flowing-freely into their hearts,…and minds: ever attending and partaking in these,…Global-Galas!...

You name it, you can but it. Even, their very,…(“SOULS,…ARE,…FOR-SALE”)!...

Choked with foot and vehicular traffic, leading from sea-to-shining-sea,…great make-shift amphi-theaters; I saw housing these lost spirits, all possessing,…haughty-hearts. Everything seemingly in their proper-place, including covered areas,…to blunt-the-brunt; of the scorching Sun!...

All that was needed, to be installed,…were; their perverted-principles. In masses, they lined-up,…by the millions; all very eager, to be among the first to pledge,…their allegiance: and loyalty. Prisoners of their own, devise,…they’ve become; caged-in-animals, at a total loss. Their God given reasoning, overshadowed by the very,…”Spirit-of-Stupor!”…

Yes, this Spirit,…commissioned and ordained; by Almighty-God,…(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)!... Yes, millions kept,…in a complete, state-of-derision; and why?... Because, they’ve freely chosen,…to believe; this Father-of-all-Lies!...

Folks, many times,…I’ve dreamed of abandoning my own reason; and of shouting, all the louder,…to these: who I call simply, the uninformed. “Don’t do it!”… “You’re selling your Soul, to the Devil,…and his Dark-Deeds!”…

As I look at my watch, I quicken my pace,…knowing all-the-while; time is running-out. How, will I ever be able,…to forget, them?... Yes, those,…(Not) included; in the Lamb’s Book-of-Life!... I can only pray, that,…you (dear-reader and friends); pay-this-forward. So, that,…they can remember; every detail mentioned, here!...

Friends, we worship a living-God,…of many; second-chances. Those, whom He monitors and has already sentenced,…to perdition; these are, (Not),…the innocent. Enough time, has been given. There will be, no more excuses!...

Our Creator, maneuvers through the merits,…of His Son’s-Obedience!... A criteria of which, humanity,…falls-short. Our very lives, run on God’s-Good-Timing,…and not; on our own, scheduling. For, the very breath we take-in,…that, too; is borrowed.

Yes, the very,…”Giver-of-Life”; to whom we owe, our all. I pray that, you click, drag, copy,…and paste; all of this written-passage. And, that you,…thereafter; share and tag, plus,…that you also: pay-this-forward, for your family and friends,…to find!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
114892_th.gif
114892_th.gif (5.35 KiB) Viewed 1950 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:50 pm

“NO-MORE,…PRIDE-PARADES!”…

Folks, any astute spectator,…even, from afar; knows all too well, that our entire world,…is in deep-trouble: yes, it’s all imploding on us,…most obviously, so!...

Our global communities, have no intents to ever slow-down,…drifting backwards, daily; with our good-deeds. Nose over tail, we’re heading for a straight plunge,…into the Abyss!...

With our under-bellies, toward the very shores of Satan’s own,…subtleness; only the followers of Jesus, remain talking excitedly,…even laughing with much Joy: in anticipation of our Lord’s return. Yes, a Day and Hour,…of His Father’s own choosing; unknown even to the very Angels-of-Heaven, as well the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, our Creator will indeed send His only begotten,…to Save us; even from our own, demise. All of it, will happen at the very last,…possible-instant; as though, at a twinkling of an eye. Just when it appears that, there is no more hope,…for God’s own Elect; He shall send, His Son to our rescue!...

There will be no turning-back, on that Day!... No, sir!... (“NO-MORE,…PRIDE-PARADES”)!... Amen.

Any unbelievers and/or undecided, at that time,…will be free-falling; into the very pits-of-Hell. All of it, done at accelerated rates,…beyond; our modern-technology. A strange smell, of burning-leather,…permeates the air; as fleshly vapors, shimmer along these trodden-trails!...

Perverted-principles and attitudes, being slammed left and right,…is all I see; perfectly-perpendicular to the very speed-of-sound!... The first impression, of the shocked-to-silence,…crowds; I share with you, (dear-reader and friends). Why?... Because, they are mine,…as well. Amen.

Remember, Jesus returns as a Thief in the night; I pray that, He not catch you,…in your: unawares!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
114892_th (1).gif
114892_th (1).gif (5.35 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
330003_th.gif
330003_th.gif (7.05 KiB) Viewed 1943 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:26 pm

“THE-PLACE,…OF,…GOD’S-JUDGMENT!”…

The screams of lost-souls, resonate in my ears,…even after; these revelations disappeared. Hidden in a globe of angry, black-and-orange flames,…were those: God calls, the condemned. (Remember folks, I’m not the one judging you. He is. )…

An eerie silence, swept my senses. A half-second later, thunderous sounds accompanied the roar,…and horrendous-hiss; of this raging, Hell-Fire!...

No one, moved. There was no place to go, no real need,…to run away; except toward these, telling-truths. Ironically, the Son-of-God,…was there; in all His Glory and Splendor!... My eyes, teasing my expectations,…before Jesus; finally fulfilled, my worst fears!...

And, now,…nothing was left; but, the memories of days-gone-by. All, was vaporized. No more tragedies. No world of pain, was now,…left. Numbly, I turned toward the sound,…of my Saviour’s-Voice; to His Father’s-Remnant-Class, He spoke,…compassionately; and so softly, that we had to strain a bit,…to catch: His every Word!...

In the end, I witnessed that,…many, were indeed; called. Yet, few were actually,…chosen; to enter into His Father’s-Kingdom!... Quietly, we made our way,…from this unspeakable place; honoring it, ultimately,…as an eternally-sacred-place: yes,…(“THE-PLACE,…OF,…GOD’S-JUDGMENT”)!...

Our demonstrated loyalty, sealed our relocation,…and we now; saw ourselves sharing quarters, within His Father’s,…many,…Mansions!... Joint-heirs we had become, truly blessed with the spirit-of-wisdom,…and of revelation!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
19988838_10213372209448091_1073164758_n.gif
19988838_10213372209448091_1073164758_n.gif (137.69 KiB) Viewed 1941 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:53 pm

“MY,…LIFE’S,…MISSION”…

My Life’s Mission, is to know,…Honor and Obey; my Lord, (Jesus-Christ); and to also, fulfill,…His Will; accomplish, His Purpose,…advance His Kingdom and to Faithfully serve: Him, all the days,…of my Life!...

The reason, I speak and write,…with this Passion, (which, consumes me); is because, I want to lead others,…to Jesus. And to challenge them all, to remain,…True; to Him!...

Until His return or His calling of me,…back Home; my focus will be, to proclaim the Love and Truth,…of: God’s-Son!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
IMG_20170804_114330 (2).jpg
IMG_20170804_114330 (2).jpg (53.65 KiB) Viewed 1928 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:22 pm

“IN-THIS,…MY-DREAM!”…

In this, my dream,…I saw myself, turning; and whispering briefly in your ear, as I began sharing the good-news,…of Jesus’ return!...

Yes, clear-as-day,…I saw the Son-of-God; spreading His-Hands wide, the folds of His Majestic-Robe,…creating great; Angel-like-wings!... And with an Authoritative-Voice, He uttered these words,…”Beloved, tomorrow’s-agenda has been put-in-place,…today!”…

Yes, folks,…our eternal-tomorrow; was finally here-and-now. Those whom surrounded me, were not all,…His Sheep!... In fact, the majority of these strangers,….were, indeed; wayward-goats-gone-astray!...

An unusual emotion, merged into this crowd,…of concerned citizens; and to some, it was as if,…they had seen: a Ghost!...

These very same, somehow knew,…that, their; (“PRIDE,…PARADES”),…were coming to: a final-end. The beginning of something new, had made their sinning-souls,…empty; no more drama, no more,…dirty-deeds; there was a fat-chance, that these unbelievers and undecided,…could thoroughly investigate: any possibility of exercising, repentance!...

You, see,…dear-reader and friends; that Day and Hour, was finally here. God’s own Judgment, was to be passed. His Son, all-the-while,…descending from Heaven; accompanied by a myriad of Angels. Jesus, holding firm,…His; “Rod,…of,…Iron!”…

All that we had endured, the sarcasm, the insults,…the suffering and many afflictions; yes, all-of-it and much more,…simply, a walk-in-the-park: when compared to what, was coming. Punishment for all those exercising, their putrid-principles. Rewards, for those who strove,…to diligently seek; the righteousness of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

The entire time, I spent in silent-prayer,…for these very same; the ones, our God calls,…the condemned. The indwelling, “spirit-of-wisdom”,…and of revelation; took me up to this high-mountain-top. From there, I saw clearly,…without any hesitation; the Son-of-God, as our Creator’s very own,…Mediator: between humanity and our Maker!...

Exercising His Father’s-Justice, was the Son!... With every Heavenly resource, now bestowed and invoked,…upon our Lord; He began squashing, all the existing rebellion that ever rose,…against His Father’s-Principles!... Yes, all of them,…past, present; and yet, future.

Those, who had never displayed any fear,…nor have ever, backed-down; from a good-fight, were now standing,…in: mortal-danger. Yes, Death!... Even, of their very own,…spirit.

All Hell, broke loose on Earth!... Satan, (this evil, personified); was in the very line-of-Fire!... Yes, I witnessed a horrendous-battle,…of the ages; between the forces of good and evil. Bursting from the Heavens, were the souls of men and women alike,…who; had all died, before us!...

And with them, a Huge-Host of Heaven’s,…Angels!...(please see, Revelation 16:1-2).

This, my friends,…is a story, of Earth’s last-days; as we know it, to be. Yes, the world shall take,…sides; so, tell me,…where; shall you, stand?... The Destroyer is unleashed. The rise of the Anti-Christ, is just beyond the horizon and around,…the next-bend!...

No, ours is (Not),…to be; a continuing saga nor drama. It ends, with the very beginning,…of that dispensation; in time and space!... Amen.

You Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330078_th.gif
330078_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
313992_th.gif
313992_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1926 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:35 pm

“SITTING-QUIETLY,…WITH-YOU”…

Faith, in God’s-Goodness,…keeps my hope; most alive. In every desert, He has an oasis,…of Grace. His help, is only a prayer,…away. His Grace, in our hearts,…brings out; only good-deeds, in this present-age. He uses, ordinary people (like you, dear-reader and friends); to carry-out, His extra-ordinary plan. Sometimes, the best way,…to be like His Son; is to (“SIT-QUIETLY), with a hurting friend!...

We, need not fear,…the darkness; if we are walking, with the light-of-the world. Jesus, invites us,…to; come to Him. Who of us, will answer this call?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you will. Rather than complain, I’d rather you,…pray. Run the race, with eternity,…in view. Anger, can make us speak,…our mind; when we should be, minding our speech!...

We, can’t put our sins,…behind us; until we are ready, to face them. The keys, to effective relationships,…are; gentleness and humility. God’s Faithfulness, extends to all generations. We need, a servant’s attitude,…to be; more like His Son (our Jesus). His return to us, is sure. In every season of life, we can know joy,…in Christ!...

We learn the lesson of trust, in the school,…of trials. Don’t give-up, God hears you,…when; you pray. Now, is the time,…to choose; the Son-of-God!... A believer’s life, is a window,…through which; others can see Jesus!... Remember always, that God holds His children,…in the palm; of His hands!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330020_th.jpg
330020_th.jpg (6.56 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
330026_th.gif
330026_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
123639_th.gif
123639_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 1924 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm

“SET-FREE,…AT-LAST”…

I was once, lost,…now found; and continue today, to be eternally,…thankful. With God’s strength, behind me,…and His arms, beneath me; I can face, whatever lies ahead,…of me. Why is it, (dear-reader and friends); that most of us, are far-sighted about sin?... We tend, to see the sins of others,…but; never our own. Please know that, God’s work in us,…isn’t over; when we receive Salvation. It has just, begun!...

Wealth or no wealth, devoted hearts,…will please; the Son-of-God!... We are headed, in the right direction,…when; we walk with Jesus. The voice, of a courageous believer,…is; an echo of His voice. Let us remember, that an idol,…is; anything that takes, His Father’s rightful place. Who of us, today,…will; confess our guilt, and be forgiven?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you will.

The best way, to encourage others,…may be; just to simply, be near. God’s Love, does not keep us,…from trials; but, sees us through them. Praise, is the “song of a soul”,…set free!... Humility, is to make a right,…estimate; of one’s self. Sharing the gospel, is one person,…telling another; good-news. With our Jesus, His Name and His mission,…are; one and the same!...

For a new start, ask His Father-in-Heaven,…for; a new heart. Expect great-things, from our Creator,…as you; attempt great-things, for Him. Live, so that,…when people; get to know you, they will want to,…know our Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330020_th.jpg
330020_th.jpg (41.49 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:25 pm

“COME,…FORWARD”…

Being honest with yourself,…that’s the beginning; in finding the Truth!... Sadly, deceit,…is everywhere; but, Truth,…is rarely expressed: or sought after. Most of the time, folks are content,…with the status-quo; especially if, whatever is told to them,…fits: into their,…”Comfort-Zone!”…

Just, what is the Truth,…that our Lord, (Jesus),…spoke of?... No one, comes to His Heavenly-Father,…but; by, Jesus!.... This Name, of Jesus,…is the only Name; given under the Heavens, whereby,…we: can be,…”Saved!”…

Break-free, from the part-truths,…and dogmas; of all these different, Christian-denominational-groups. The very,…(”Spirit-of-Division”), is what I have found,…to be; their biggest common-denominator and similarity. Many, have been fooled,…into thinking; all they must do,…is to simply: Believe!...

These very same, never put forth,…any personal efforts; to change their unholy and ungodly, life-styles. Grievous-Wolves, have entered,…among us; not sparing, our Father’s Flock. Of their own accord,…they arise; speaking, perverse things,…and drawing away: multiple crowds, after them!...

Therefore, watch,…and know that; I shall not cease,…to warn; everyone. Night and day,…even; with my tears…(please see, Acts 20:29-31). Who, of you,…will lend themselves; to guard, my Father’s Flock?...

Today, He calls you,…to; (“COME,…FORWARD”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329914_th.gif
329914_th.gif (42.48 KiB) Viewed 1919 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:14 pm

“NO-MORE,…PRIDE-PARADES!”…

Folks, any astute spectator,…even, from afar; knows all too well, that our entire world,…is in deep-trouble: yes, it’s all imploding on us,…most obviously, so!...

Our global communities, have no intents to ever slow-down,…drifting backwards, daily; with our good-deeds. Nose over tail, we’re heading for a straight plunge,…into the Abyss!...

With our under-bellies, toward the very shores of Satan’s own,…subtleness; only the followers of Jesus, remain talking excitedly,…even laughing with much Joy: in anticipation of our Lord’s return. Yes, a Day and Hour,…of His Father’s own choosing; unknown even to the very Angels-of-Heaven, as well the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, our Creator will indeed send His only begotten,…to Save us; even from our own, demise. All of it, will happen at the very last,…possible-instant; as though, at a twinkling of an eye. Just when it appears that, there is no more hope,…for God’s own Elect; He shall send, His Son to our rescue!...

There will be no turning-back, on that Day!... No, sir!... (“NO-MORE,…PRIDE-PARADES”)!... Amen.

Any unbelievers and/or undecided, at that time,…will be free-falling; into the very pits-of-Hell. All of it, done at accelerated rates,…beyond; our modern-technology. A strange smell, of burning-leather,…permeates the air; as fleshly vapors, shimmer along these trodden-trails!...

Perverted-principles and attitudes, being slammed left and right,…is all I see; perfectly-perpendicular to the very speed-of-sound!... The first impression, of the shocked-to-silence,…crowds; I share with you, (dear-reader and friends). Why?... Because, they are mine,…as well. Amen.

Remember, Jesus returns as a Thief in the night; I pray that, He not catch you,…in your: unawares!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
102994_th.gif
102994_th.gif (52.18 KiB) Viewed 1905 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:38 pm

“READY-TO-MOVE,…AT,…A-MOMENT’S-NOTICE”…

Today, I want to share my thoughts,…regarding, (Matthew chapter 5); here we find Jesus, uttering words-of-wisdom,…personally: as He teaches, His disciples on a mountain. In (verse 3), Jesus speaks about a,…”Kingdom-of-Heaven”; notice well, it’s (Not) of any current earthly kingdom,…but: He teaches specifically, of a “Kingdom-of-Heaven!”…

In (verse 8), Jesus assures those who are the,…”pure-in-heart”; of being able to see, (although yet, future),…God, Himself!...(meaning, His Father-in-Heaven, Jehovah). “They shall see, God!”… It’s because God, will eventually consider us Holy enough,…as He, Himself is Holy; to once again, walk side-by side, with His creation called,…mankind!... Yes, folks,…God; will once again, (one day, in our not too distant future); come down and visit with us, in the cool of each afternoon…

Why, would Jesus, constantly refer to God,…as a separate and Superior-Being; aside, unique and proper,…when He speaks: of His Father?... Folks, if indeed Jesus was God incarnate,…as so many, continue to erroneously profess; then He would be deceiving the masses, with such statements of submissiveness,…when He compares Himself: to His God, and His Father!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, when taken for His Word, (and not the word of others, speaking in His behalf); can clearly be seen, teaching us of our necessary “subjection”,…toward: His-Heavenly-Father!... For emphasis sake, in (verse 10); Jesus repeats the phrase, “Kingdom-of-Heaven!”… The place from which He, (Jesus),…originally descended. A place, where He has always stood,…alongside His own God, and Father!...(Yahweh, His Precious-Name)…

Friends, we must let the Light of our knowledge,…be placed; where others can see your, “good-works”,…and ultimately: Glorify our Creator, who abides in Heaven!...(see, verse 16). Yes, dear-reader,…”good-works”; a direct by-product of our daily exercised Faith!... It is because we believe, that inherently we are thereafter,…compelled; to do “good-works!”…

Whoever relaxes, one iota of these truths, (see, verse 19); and teaches others, to do the same,…those very same: will be called, “least”,…in the Kingdom-of-Heaven!... But, whoever teaches that Jesus,…is indeed; the Son of our living-God, this man and/or woman,…shall be called: “great”, in the Kingdom-of-Heaven!...

Three (3) times, is typically the charm,…but here; Jesus, so far,…has mentioned Heaven, four (4) times. There is much retaining, occurring thru the act of repetition,…dear-friends. A fifth (5) time, this Heavenly-Kingdom is mentioned,…in this same chapter 5; (see, verse 20)… How do we exceed, the very self-righteousness,…of our modern-day, Pharisees and scribes?... The answer, is simply,…by; sharing with the entire world, the written truths of God’s-Word!...

In (verse 34), again Jesus,…is speaking; Heaven is the “Throne-of-God!”… Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself; He would be a deceiver and a liar. He would need to be saying, “My-Throne”,…instead. Folks, I pray that we be able to get through,…our feeble ways of thinking; and finally realize the true Holiness of both Father and Son!...

For, this is the reason,…neither One; can lie about the other. Nor, could they ever deny,…each other’s; truest celestial-positioning. The earth, is God’s footstool,…and our New-Jerusalem, (yet future, but here on our New-Earth, promised); is the appointed domain, of God’s begotten Son!... Yes, Jesus shall preside over us, (God’s chosen Remnant-Few); as our Earthly-King, but He shall be sitting on “David’s-Throne!”… Not, on God’s own,…Throne!...

Yes, the Son-of-God,…shall be; our “Great-Eternal-King!”… As it is mentioned, in (verse 35); if we want to become “Sons-of-God”, we must learn to follow through,…with the instructions given: in (verse 45)… Yes, friend,…we, (The Faithful-Believers); must therefore strive in being perfect, however impossible this may realistically seem. Only the Son, in my eyes,…achieved this, on Earth!...

It is a goal, worthy of keeping us all,…very busy; in fighting for it, even till our last day here,…on earth: within this present, physical-realm. Notice well, how Jesus says,…”As your Father-in-Heaven, is perfect”… Perfection, is truly present,…alive and well; in Heaven!... Folks, God’s,…”Kingdom-of-Heaven”; encompasses all known, (and unknown),…celestial-bodies: to include our planet Earth.

Whereas His Son’s domain, is specific to our New-Jerusalem,…specifically coming-down, from Heaven; to be occupied by us, here on our promised New-Earth. This is why Jesus, stands ready to receive this official coronation. Yes, today He stands at His Father’s right-hand,…(“READY-TO-MOVE,…AT,…A-MOMENT’S-NOTICE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
330078_th.gif
330078_th.gif (7.54 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
330054_th.gif
330054_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
115155_th.gif
115155_th.gif (4.81 KiB) Viewed 1903 times