Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:50 pm

“ARE-YOU,…OUT-OF-CONTROL?”…

Making the same mistakes, over and over,…really frustrates me; wasting the pain-of-failure, or defeat,…happens more often: than I care to admit. How many of us, have been real slow,…at learning anything; in the process of loss and hardships?... One of our greatest challenges, is to allow,…hard, painful and tear-filled experiences; to be our teacher, in this classroom we all call,…life.

We (The Faithful Believers) do not learn, the great lessons of this present-life,…in times of ease; prosperity, comfort and joy!...

The greatest character-building, and faith-strengthening lessons,…come during, times of difficulty; and heart-ache. What you (dear-reader and friends), learn in your pain,…will enable you to minister; far more effectively, to the pain of others!...(see, James 1: 2-4).

Almighty-God, doesn’t waste anything,…not even; our heart-aches and trials. As hard as, they may indeed be,…when we are living through them; they have a purpose in God’s eternal-plan, and often a major part of that purpose,…is to help us grow: in our own Faith!...

This present-life, we live in a forward motion,…but, it can only, truly be,…fully-understood: by looking backwards. This demands that, we trust in the loving purposes,…of a Sovereign God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). We (dear-friends) must trust, that He is in complete,…control; especially when our personal lives, seem to be utterly,…out-of-control… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 855 times
101743_th.gif
101743_th.gif (4.7 KiB) Viewed 855 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 855 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:52 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6210

Attachments
default (2).jpg
default (2).jpg (18.96 KiB) Viewed 852 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:14 pm

“THE-CALL,…OF,…CUBAN-CRICKET’S”…

Me and a friend, were in downtown Havana, Cuba; walking near, El Prado,…a popular place: to promenade. It was during the noon lunch hour, and the streets were filled with people. Cars were honking their horns, taxicabs were squealing around corners, sirens were wailing, and the sounds of this city,…were almost deafening.

The by-gone years, of an old embargo between America and my homeland,…were finally; banished. The streets were filled, in jubilee; and a surreal sense of serenity, penetrated my soul. Never had I imagined myself, back on this Pearl of the Caribbean!... Yes, me and a friend,…walking the streets; taking in the scene, awestruck that enemies of old,…could truly become: friends again.

Suddenly, I said,…”I hear a Cricket”.

My friend said,…”What?. You must be crazy. You couldn’t possibly hear a Cricket, in all of this noise!”…

“No, I’m sure of it”,…I said.

I listened carefully, for a moment,…and then walked across the street; to a big cement planter, where some shrubs,…were growing. I looked in the bushes, beneath the branches,…and sure enough; I located, a small Cuban-Cricket!...

My friend,…was utterly amazed. “That’s incredible”,…he said. “You, Izzy,…must have, super-human ears!”…

“No,…my ears, are no different from yours. It all depends, on what you’re listening for”,…I said.

“But, that can’t be; I could never hear a Cricket, in this noise”,…said my friend.

“Yes, it’s True,…it depends on what is really important to you”,…I replied.

“Here, let me show you”,…as I reached, into my pocket,…pulled-out a few coins; and discreetly dropped them, on the sidewalk.

And then, with the noise of the crowded street,…still blaring in our ears; we both noticed, every head within 20 feet,…turn and look to see; if the money that tinkled, on the pavement,…was theirs.

“See, what I mean?”,…I asked, my friend. “It all depends, on what’s important to you”.

And, so,…in closing; I ask you today, “What’s important to you, (dear reader and friends). What do you, listen for?... Some people say, that there is no God,…and that He never speaks to us; anymore.

But, perhaps they can’t see or hear Him,…because they aren’t listening; for Him. They are living for themselves, and (Not),…for God. If you are in tune with our Creator, you will be able to notice Him,…at Work; in your life, and in this World.

And, you’ll be able to hear Him,…when He speaks; to the inner-most parts of your spirit, through the already accomplished deeds,…of His only: begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
20840763_1136310336501252_1113947512404526539_n.jpg
20840763_1136310336501252_1113947512404526539_n.jpg (27.27 KiB) Viewed 849 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 pm

“TELLING,…MY,…TRUTHS”…

I suddenly feel, a deep need,…to get back; to living, in Peace. This taste, is ripe,…and it shows; on my face. In my past, I’ve chosen to live,…as; a recluse. However, my Lord, (Jesus),…will verify to my Faith; and this should be proof enough, that I take-up my residency,…with Christ!...

He’s melted the ice, from my once,…stone-cold heart. I make sure, to write about this today,…as I’m very much obliged; that He, is leading,…my personal-life. He remembers me, since I was,…a bright; and inquisitive child.

Whereas, most of you, (dear readers, and friends),…will forget me; by tomorrow. His Promises to me, has erased all the sour-taste,…left by the falsity; of my supposed family-and-friends. Suddenly, I feel warm inside,…speaking-these-Truths!...

Your advances, (dear-reader),…I question. But, His Husbandry,…I embrace. My total absorption, in His Word,…has made me; an astute judge of Jesus’ Character!... My inquiring mind, fancies itself,…wanting to know; why, I Love Him,…so?...

On your way out, of town,…you’ll pass, by my house; yes, it’s the one,…with the tilting; picket-fence, surrounding it. Stop by and you’re sure, to be fascinated,…by the appearance; of my place. Reaching the edge, you’ll see,…a clearing.

Please, have your foot-steps,…not falter. Wait on the porch, and my Lord,…will come out; dressed in His usual, Princely-Pageantry,…bursting with elation. His Love, will ricochet through,…your entire-body. As He raises, His Hand and waves,…He says to you; ”What took you, so long?... I was worried!”….

I pray,…”That, you be able to study Him well,…for a time. Then,…(“TELL,…YOUR,…TRUTHS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!…

Attachments
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg
14322628_912113002254321_9207175125581720162_n.jpg (80.87 KiB) Viewed 847 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 pm

“BELIEVE-THIS,…TO-BE,…MOST-TRUE!”…

Almighty-God, has promised to listen,…to the prayers; of His people (all those, who believe in His Son). Whether we want to confess our sins to Him, or just to praise Him,…He will hear; and respond. He also accepts, the adoration of the Heavenly-Hosts,…who dwell there; with Him. In (Hebrews 12: 22), we are told,…of an innumerable company of Angels; who abide in Heaven!...

These very same, angelic-entities,…are continually fulfilling our Creator’s instructions; as they go back and forth, from earth to Heaven. All this activity, centers around God’s-Throne!... From there, the angels receive their orders, and there,…they return; when their mission is accomplished!...

Creatures of service and worship, these angels attend God’s-Throne,…to extol His Holiness; and to render praise, through obedience. He or she, who hears Jesus’ Word,…and believes in Him; who sent Jesus (meaning His Father-in-Heaven): has everlasting life!...(see, John 5: 24).

Again, Jesus insist on being sent,…by His Father; never once, did He Himself say,…(I am God)!... Various writers in our Bible, may have indeed meant well,…by their expressive and figurative speech; but, somehow,…this; throughout the ages, has cause millions to gravely,…”err”: with their own, private interpretations!...

The Word-of-God, may very well be infallible,…as many profess; but, mankind’s private translating from one language to another,…has truly lost: it’s original flavor and meaning. Those of us, who speak more than one language,…know well; that translations between different languages, cannot always be accomplished,…verbatim: word-for-word!... Amen.

Heaven, is the home,…of; our departed loved-ones. To be absent, from our present fleshly bodies,…is to be; present with our Creator (in Spirit). Although our bodies, may be buried in the grave,…to be resurrected at a later time (yet future), these new-bodies (if you will), will be of an incorruptible and non-decaying nature, (unlike our present ones, today); our Spirit goes immediately, to be with our Maker!...

Faith in the Son-of-God, is the one crucial condition,…that must be met; if we are to enter “the glories of the here-after”. Death, for we (The Faithful Believers); brings-about an immediate, once-for-all change!...

Death involves physical and spiritual, separation,…(Not); a total and/or complete, annihilation. Physical death occurs, when our Spirit is separated,…from our fleshly bodies. Spiritual death, (by contrast) is the eternal separation of our Spirit,…from; our Creator (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer)!...

Those who have died-in-Christ, have entered into the presence,…of Almighty-God; and His Son (our Saviour), and even now, these very same,…are abiding in Heaven: as we speak. Jesus taught this truth, in His words to Martha,…at the time; of the resurrection of Lazarus. Christ-Jesus, assured that Lazarus would rise-again…(see, John 11: 25-26).

The words of Jesus, at Calvary,…emphasize this truth. As Christ hung, on that accursed Roman-Cross,…one of the malefactors; expressed faith in Him!...(read, Luke 23: 42).

Our Lord, gave His Word,…that they would meet again; and (Not) way-off,…in the far-distant future. He promised, “Today, you will be with,…Me; in Paradise!”…(v. 43).

Dear reader and friends, I pray that,…”You (BELIEVE-THIS,…TO-BE,…MOST-TRUE),…today; as we also await, to enter the New-Earth promised!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Believe it or (Not), there is a second-death involved,…with the part of creation; we all call humanity. (Ask your ministers, and preachers, if this is,…not so). At Jesus’ return, and during His 1,000 year reign,…there will be some; who still remain, purposely unruly and most defiant, despite the very presence and, (“defacto”): training of our Lord!...

This I believe it to be, a further purification and/or edification period, for us all (these 1,000 years, I speak of); prior to finally having, our Heavenly-Father make His Holy presence,…with us. Yes, folks,…there will still be some; who will be subject to a second, and most final,…Death!... A total and complete, separation from Almighty-God,…eternally!... Afterwards, Paradise indeed,…for the remnant; and Faithful Believers!...
Attachments
330582_th.gif
330582_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 840 times
113662_th.gif
113662_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 840 times
101519_th.gif
101519_th.gif (6.95 KiB) Viewed 840 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 pm

“ONE-NATION,…UNDER-GOD”…

Folks, today,…I have learned to rest; in the sovereignty and faithfulness, of Almighty-God!... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)… Yes, today,…I can say, with much certainty and confidence; that if our Maker says something will happen,…then, surely: it will come to pass. My dreams (and yours, dear-friends), will indeed come-to-pass,…because; God is God!...(Jehovah His Name, and/or Yahweh if you prefer). Are we, a man or woman in whom,…the very spirit of God, dwells?... Oh’, how I pray so!...

Remember always, folks,…that God’s timing; is always perfect. Although, our perception of it,…is not. Our developed wisdom (through His Word) and our discernment, I consider truly,…a national treasure. We are still, (“ONE-NATION,…UNDER-GOD”)!... Despite our diversity, and tolerance,…for other cultures and faiths. Not every man or woman,…can carry; a full cup. Sudden elevation of self, frequently leads to,…pride; and this pride further leads us, to sudden falls!...

The most exacting test of all, is to survive,…prosperity. So, prepare yourselves well,…for the tasks charged; ahead of you. Are you ready?... The pressure is intense, especially as time,…wears-on. Will you, persevere?... The skills we have learned, in our smaller duties,…will now; be applied to major tasks. What will be, of your performance?...

Having fallen (at least once) from high-places,…no doubt, now; we truly understand, the fleeting nature of our,…temporal positions: and honors. Are you ready, for the pressures,…and responsibilities. Remember, we shall overcome,…because; our Heavenly-Father (through His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth), is preparing us daily,…and: we today, are more than ready,…to be used, of our Creator!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195

Attachments
18698025_1083712341761052_7749863434299428155_n.jpg
18698025_1083712341761052_7749863434299428155_n.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 838 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:50 pm

“RISEN-HIGH,…AND,…FALLEN-FAR”…

Almighty-God, is in complete control,…of our personal lives; and because He is, in control,…nothing happens by accident. Everything,…has a purpose. One of the great joys and challenges, of this present-life,…is to look expectantly; for the hand of our living God, in all of our circumstances. Though, no doubt,…none of us; would have chosen, these circumstances I speak of,…for ourselves.

Today (dear-reader and friends), you have a choice,…to make. Will you simply, go through the motions,…doing; as little as possible?... Fulfilling the minimal requirements, of service,…would not be; an altogether surprising attitude, in some of us,…who: have (“RISEN-HIGH,…AND,…FALLEN-FAR”)!...

Or, we could decide to,…once again; face undeserved hardships, with an attitude of,…confident trust. We can choose, to be useful,…right where, we are; in this present-moment. You, (dear-friend), truly have a choice. You can be, consumed with your own grief,…or; you could become concerned, with the suffering of others!...

In spite of (or perhaps, because of) my own difficulties and hardships,…I have personally become; sensitive to others, a quality that I previously lacked,…in my youth. Today, I care much about,…the hurt and distress; of all those around me. And, so,…today; I won’t allow my individual circumstances,…to disrupt; my personal relationship, with the Son-of-God (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Nor, do I allow my hurt,…to prevent me; from caring about the hurts of others!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
113662_th.gif
113662_th.gif (70.97 KiB) Viewed 833 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:05 pm

“PROCLAIMING,…MY,…PRINCE”…

When I,…in awesome, wonder;
Consider the Worlds,…Thy Hands, have made:
I see Stars,…I hear, Rolling-Thunder;
Your Power, throughout,…this Universe, displayed!...

Thru woods and forest glades,…I’ve wandered;
Hearing birds, sing,…sweetly, in trees.
Looking-down, from,…lofty mountains;
Listening to brooks,…feeling, Your breeze!...

You God,…Your Son,…not sparing;
Sending Him to Die,…I scarcely, take-in.
On that Cross,…my burdens, (He);gladly bearing.
Bleeding, to take-away,…my sins!...

Jesus comes with,…shouts and adoration;
Taking me back-home,…Joy, filling my heart.
I shall bow,…in humble acclamation;
(“PROCLAIMING,…MY,…PRINCE”),…how Great: Thou-Art!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
20106735_1118094651656154_7113682805064226741_n.jpg
20106735_1118094651656154_7113682805064226741_n.jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 832 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 pm

“I’M-WAITING,…AND-WATCHING”…

I hear,…my Saviour, whisper;
“Soon, for you,…my Bride, I come”.
My heart,…sends back, an echo;
Hasten with,…a gladsome, Song!...

(“I’M-WAITING,…AND-WATCHING”);
Watching gladly,…till, He comes.
Listening for,…gentler summons;
“Weary children,…come, Come!”...

In this Bright,…and Heavenly-City;
No more, sorrow,…no more, pain.
Just a minute,… a little longer;
Till my Bridegroom,…comes Again!...

Shouting, Amen,…”Lord, come quickly”;
I longing,…for that Day.
When, Your saints,…rise to Thee;
Clothed Immortal,…in Your Ways!...

Listening to,…Glorious singing;
Gathering round,…Your Throne.
Unto You, Who,…washed and Loved;
And has sealed me,…for His Own!....

Holy,…Holy,…Holy;
Ransomed saints,…sing.
Glory, Wisdom,…Praise and Honor;
Unto Christ,…my Lord, my King!....

(“I’M-WAITING,…AND-WATCHING”);
Listening,…for His Voice.
Soon, I’ll,…see Him coming
As we all,…Rejoice!...

I hear,…Trumpets sounding;
To New Heavens,…and Earth, we go.
There to reign,…with Christ;
Robed in garments,…white as Snow!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
20228550_1118746481590971_6237105971048570994_n.jpg
20228550_1118746481590971_6237105971048570994_n.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 830 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:59 pm

BEWARE,…OF-PUPPETS,…BEHIND-PULPITS!”…

I come to you, today,…dear-reader and friends; with full conviction, as your brother-in-Faith,…loved by Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); whom He, Himself,…has chosen to reveal: these most unpopular truths!...(see, 1st Thessalonians 1:4-5).

Let your own Faith, in our living-God,…be such, that; I need not say, anything further,…regarding: the false-teachings of mainstream churches, and their countless,…denominational-divisions!...(see, verse 8).

Folks, it is the Son,…whom God raised; from the Dead!... And, it is Jesus-of-Nazareth,…Who, shall; deliver us, from His Father’s Wrath,…to come…(read, verse 10).

Let my, coming to you,…not be ever, in vain; nor my appeal, spring from error or impurity,…or any personal attempt; to deceive you, (my reading audience), in any shape or form…(read, 1st Thessalonians 2:1,3).

Yes, friends,…we, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); are those, who have been approved by our Creator!... And, we have also been entrusted,…as His good-stewards; with this gospel-message.

So, today,…I speak; not to please, any man and/or woman,…but, to please our Maker: who tests daily, each and every heart…(verse, 4).

For, I never approach you,…with words of flattery; nor with a pre-text for greed, (like many of our present-day, pompous-preachers). God, is my witness…(verse, 5).

As apostles of Christ-Jesus, we could indeed,…make demands; yet, we choose not,…to…(verse, 6). Because, you have become,…very dear, to me; I share not only, the gospel,…but, also myself: with all-of-you!...(verse, 8).

Notice well, how these early followers-of-Jesus,…held, their own jobs; professions, careers and responsibilities. Yes, they each labored and toiled,…so, as to not: be any type or sort of burden, to any of us,…(the believers)!...

Yes, and all-the-while,…they also; continued proclaiming the gospel-of-God!...(verse, 9). Many preachers, pastors, priests and the like,…believe themselves; to be worthy, of their hire. They have misinterpreted and misunderstood, completely,…this concept!...

Friends, sharing the good-news of God’s-Kingdom,…is not, for sale; nor is it, to be bought by any efforts,…of tithing: no, sir!... Tithing, of our first-fruits,…dear-reader; comes in many shapes and forms. Yet, the churches deceive the masses!...

They, capitalize on the good-intents,…of their own members. If monetary gains, were to be of God,…then; this present world, would not be so,…poverty-stricken. For centuries, religion has profited from,…mankind’s-miseries!...

When was the last time, your spiritual-leader,…labored night-and-day; so as to, not be any sort of burden, to you?... Folks, freely we have received from the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation!... And, so,…freely; we shall give, unto others.

For, the majority,…all-the-contrary; is most true. They burden us, by imposing duties,…disguised well; under the phrase of, “volunteer-work”… After all, someone has to upkeep these chapels, temples, mosques, cathedrals and churches!...

So, in the end,…what about your; hard-earned money?... And, how much of it,…is truly; being spent on the needy?...

To you, who today stand,…behind; all these putrid-pulpits, stop stealing from those,…whose only desire; is to serve their, certain Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). God, is your witness!...

How holy and righteous and blameless, is your daily conduct,…toward us; the believers?... (verse, 10). Ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, you fool,…only; yourselves. The Light of God’s own written words, reveal your dark-deeds!...

In closing, dear friends,…know this; we cannot serve, both Mammon (meaning, money),…and God: equally, so. One, will rule over your hearts and minds,…and control; your every move, in this present life. So, which is it going to be?...

As for me, and my household,…we choose-Christ!... The only begotten Son, of our living-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
There-Was-A-Time.jpg
There-Was-A-Time.jpg (77.67 KiB) Viewed 817 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:08 pm

“BY-MY-LANTERN’S,…LIGHT”…

Tears, sting my eyes,…remembering. Something strange, had happened,…when I went away; laughing instead of angry. Something strange, in the pit,…of my stomach; a feeling, I hadn’t had before,…not even: when I first met you!....(dear-reader and friends)!...

A Highness,…of sorts, (if you will). A pushing, against the bottom,…of my heart; a tightness, in the throat. It came again, strong and insistent,…as I pictured my Lord, (Jesus); so lean. A tumble, in my stomach,…as though; a rise, in my blood!...

I feel, almost light-headed,…from; His earlier touch. Crazy, I know,…but, wishing most: that He, would embrace me. For a minute, I had thought,…He might; but, He won’t. And, common-sense,…told me why?...

I needed purification. Plain and simple!... Silly of me, to think,…that, Jesus; could touch me. Unclean,…as I am. Curled-up, into a ball,…on my bed; miserable I was, because tomorrow,…was my Judgment; and I had been the one, who had done,…all: the-sinning!...

Secrets of my past, flashed thru my thoughts. Something, I had been working on,…for years; that being, to forget-my-failures.

(“BY-MY-LANTERN’S,…LIGHT”),…at 2:00 a.m.; I stepped from my bed, and onto,…my knees!...

“Forgive me, Lord. Because all these years, of my free-will,…and stubbornness; insistently, I sinned,…against: You!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
18581666_1081283115337308_1711659195287995404_n.jpg
18581666_1081283115337308_1711659195287995404_n.jpg (76.59 KiB) Viewed 813 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:09 pm

“TO-YOU,…WHO-ARE,…DELUSIONAL”…

Notice, please,…once again; how our Apostle Paul, expressed himself,…when he wrote; his various letters, to all the established churches,…of his day.

Let’s read, together,…(see, 1st Thessalonians 3:11).

“Now may our God and Father, Himself,…and our Lord, Jesus; direct our way, to you!”…

Paul, distinctly knew that,…Father and Son; were each, uniquely-proper and separate entities. Do you, dear-reader and friends,…know of this truth?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

As we read, further along,…in ( 2nd Thessalonians 1:1); again we see here, Paul addressing the church of the Thessalonians,…”in God our Father, (this is one entity); and the Lord, Jesus-Christ,…(clearly, a second and separate entity)”…

In verse, (2), Paul repeats himself,…for emphasis sake; “Grace to you and peace, from God our Father,…and the Lord; Jesus-Christ!”…

Let no one, deceive you in any way. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... Religion, has taken upon itself,…to incorrectly divide; the very Word-of-God!... Equating to perverse, interpretations,…regarding; who is saying,…what?... And, about,…whom?...

Yes, folks,…the Devil remains; in all-the-details. Figures-of-speech versus literal-language, this has been our biggest challenge,…to date; and our longing, our selfishness, our wanting to always take the position of,…knowing-it-all: this in itself, has blinded the masses,…in general.

And, regarding that Day and Hour of His return,…only His God; and Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name), knows of these specific details. Jesus’ own testimony, declares it,…and I for one; shall take my Lord’s word, on this event.

Let’s all remember, that,…there was never found; any guile, (or lies), uttered,…from the mouth: of Jesus!... Were Jesus, to have been our living-God,…incarnate; this would place Jesus, as a liar and deceiver. Surely, we the true-believers,…must recognize; Jesus’ own, “Subjection”,…unto His Father’s-Supreme-Authority!... “My-God, My-God,…why has Though, forsaken Me?”… To whom, was Jesus,…referring to; if indeed He is, already our God?...

Jesus, will not return to us,…until; a great rebellion is revealed. Yes, the very Son-of-Destruction!...(see, 2nd Thessalonians 2:3). Is not, Satan known as the,…Destroyer?... Well then, He shall produce this anti-Christ,…an individual; who will oppose and exalt himself, against every so-called god,…or object of worship; so that, he takes his seat in the Temple-of-God, (located in modern-day-Jerusalem): proclaiming himself to be, God!...(read, verse 4).

By the appearance of Jesus’ coming, this lawless one,…will be brought, to nothing; with the very breath of Jesus’ mouth!...(verse, 8).

The coming of the lawless one, is by the activity of Satan. And, to this anti-Christ,…Satan bestows, power. We shall witness, many false-signs and wonders. And, with wicked-deceptions,…millions shall fall; to these seducing-snares!... The Trinity-Doctrine, being the major lie,…and Satan’s best weaponry, yet!...

Folks, we forget that,…Lucifer, (meaning, Great-Morning-Star); he was indeed, once,…an Angel-of-Light!... His presence, is strongest,…right-inside the world’s churches; where religion ports its deepest-roots. Yes, the general-populace,…is marked, for perdition. Why?... Because these very same, refused to love the truth,…and so; they shall, (Not),…be Saved!...(verses, 9-10).

Therefore, Almighty-God,…sends them, a strong-delusion; so that they, may indeed,…believe; all of these present and soon-to-come,…additional-falsehoods!...(verse, 11). The believer, is Satan’s greatest challenge. We hold the keys, to truth. If he can keep you, entertained with flatteries and falsehoods,…then; you won’t have the time of day, to seek,…the black-and-white: of real-truth!...

Those of you, who despite all the present and yet future,…manifestations; purposely remain defiant, unruly unbelievers and undecided,…yes, you: shall be condemned, (not by my wish, but-by God’s own will). Why?... Because, you took much pleasure in your unrighteous-acts!...(verse, 12).

Tell me, is not,…our modern-day, smart-phones; an ideal tool, of Satan’s own device?... Many are becoming more and more, complacent,…lethargic; unable to think for themselves, always “googling”,…for answers: the Devil has you, right where he wants,…you!...

It is, through the sanctification of the Spirit,…(yes, we are those, who have been set-apart; considered to be, “In”,…this world; but no longer partaking, of its wickedness); and also through our believing, of all these specific-truths,…that, we (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): shall be Saved!...(verse, 13).

So, in closing,…know this; God does all, the choosing,…as His Son, leads us; to His Father-in-Heaven!... We are justified, in God’s own eyes,…because; His Son’s shed-blood, met the Father’s criteria,…of being blameless and spotless: and has today, atoned for all of our,…sinfulness!...

Today, we stand completely and totally,…reconciled; back unto a dearness-and-nearness, with our Creator!... All-of-it, as a direct result of,…His Son’s; valiant achievements. So, comfort your hearts,…and establish them; in every good-work and word!...

For, truly,…this is the only thing; which does indeed, follow us into the,…hereafter!...(verse, 17). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
126800_th.gif
126800_th.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 803 times
115890_th.gif
115890_th.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 803 times
120087_th.gif
120087_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 803 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:14 pm

“THIS,…WAY”…

A lump-of-appreciation, clots,…my throat. The value-of-honesty, makes a real difference,…to my Lord, (Jesus)!... I’ve noticed, that,…He never complains; about anything. This observation, reminds me,…that, I’ve got a lot; to be thankful, for.

His Voice, rings,…through filled halls; in a land, where sidewalks are lined,…with shiny-silk: where the grass, is green,…like Emeralds. And, Azalea bushes,…abound!...

By His-Hands, I was carried,…as He mounted, these steps; entering a marble-floored, Palace,…that permeated: the Essence-of-Eternity!...

(“THIS,…WAY”),…said, Jesus!...

Inside, behind this rent-veil,…sat, His-Father; (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). His nameplate read,…(“I AM,…WHO,…I AM”)!... In a cheerful and Authoritarian-Voice,…He noted; all the necessary information, regarding my years: spent-on-Earth.

Stifling, a sigh-of-relief,…I had been; Forgiven!... There-after, I was herded,…along with a few others; scarcely-chosen. We went up, to the 2ND floor,…thru a pair, of double-doors; where, an Angel-of-Light,…was stationed.

He handed me, my walking-papers,…and stamped, on my forehead; (“Good-and-Faithful”). There was a sign, over-head,…which I followed; it showed an arrow, pointing to Higher-Dimensions. It read,…(“THIS,…WAY”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19832727_219123618610186_859322944_n.gif
19832727_219123618610186_859322944_n.gif (297.17 KiB) Viewed 775 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm

“FOR,…CHRIST’S,…SAKE!”…

Here’s yet, another fine example of those,…whom, were found worthy; to be compiled, edited and published into our Holy-Bible!... Yes, I speak of our Apostle Paul. He was well aware, of the fact that Father and Son,…were, indeed; two separate entities.

In his opening letter, to Timothy…(see, 1st Timothy 1:2); we find Paul, always greeting his reading audience,…in like, manner: “To Timothy, my true child in Faith. Grace, Mercy and Peace from God the Father, (“And”); Christ-Jesus our Lord!”…

Folks, there is (Not),…nor, has ever been; a supposed, (“complex-nature”),…to these two: divine-entities. Those who teach the Trinity-Doctrine, would have you believe,…otherwise!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); is indeed, our Heavenly-Father!... And, His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; is also, our appointed Lord!...

Why?... Because, we have freely surrendered our personal-lives,…to be ruled; as Jesus, so sees,…fit.

Hence, He Lords over every aspect of we,…His-Faithful-Followers!...

If Paul, is attributed the space and better part of the New-Testament,…as someone, recognized as being; well-versed and founded in both worldly knowledge, as well as in,…the very Mosaic-Laws; then, why,…(“FOR,…CHRIST’S,…SAKE”); no pun, intended,…can’t we all: just simply take, Paul at his word?...

In verse, (3); Paul urges Timothy, to remain at Ephesus,…so, that, Timothy; may charge certain persons, (Not) to teach any,…different-doctrine. Yes, friends,…from day-one; the Devil’s been, in all the details. Folks, divisions among the Christian ranks,…already existed; within the first-century, after Jesus’ own Death and Resurrection!...

Notice Paul’s truest aim, regarding this charge. Without this Love, which resonates from a pure heart,…and a good conscience; there cannot ever be, a sincere Faith!...

Are you listening, yes,…you pastors; you preachers, deacons, elders, ministers, evangelist and the like?...(verse, 5). I personally believe, this aim has been way-off,…its original target; even, from the very beginning,…of Christianity: being established, throughout the many Churches-of-Christ!...

Yes, many have been those,…who, have wandered away; by swerving from the simplicity-of-Christ’s own, teachings. Right into, countless vain discussions…(verse, 6). Humanity’s self-righteousness, obscures real-truth!...

Do me a big-favor. Find me, the word,…”Trinity”; and then, move-on to locate the word,…”Rapture!”… The day, you indeed read,…these two phrases, within our modern-day Bibles; is the very same day, in which,…the beginning, of the end: shall finally, be revealed.

Meanwhile, I challenge you to pin-point the named Book,…its chapter and verse number. Folks, our living-God is, (Not),…One, who condones; “escapism”… No, sir!... He expects each and every one of us, to “Bear-Witness”,…to His Mighty-Works!...

It’s what the Son, was sent down to us,…to do; yes, “Bear-Witness!”… About His Father’s Truths, regarding the Kingdom-of-God!...

Much of it all, entails in the end,…being, right-down here; witnessing, seeing and believing,…all; even that, which is yet,…future: to occur!...

“Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,…on Earth; as it is, in Heaven!”…

Friends, the Lord’s-Prayer,…reveals our truest-destiny. Our eternal-tomorrow, shall be spent, (God willing); right-down here, occupying our New-Earth,…as promised!...

No real Justice, was ever done,…regarding; the translating and/or transcribing, of our Holy-Scriptures!... Many are the examples, where the original Hebrew, Aramaic and/or Greek Manuscripts,…have been; slightly tweaked, twisted ever-so-slightly,…to change: complete sentence structures.

And, from whence,…whole, doctrines of devils; have emerged, since these,…days-of-old!...

Yes, many are the places where,…the true flavor of original-phrases; have been lost and/or altogether, misinterpreted and misunderstood.

Take for example; in,…(1st Thessalonians 4:17); where it reads that, we will be, (“Caught-Up”),…together in the clouds; to meet the Lord, (“In-the-Air”); I urge you, to use your Strong’s-Concordance,…and to consider: the following perspective!...

This word,…(“Clouds”); refers to crowds and/or multitudes, as in this example,…of mine: “Why, today I saw a cloud-of-locust,…overtake that cornfield; leaving it, completely barren.”

And, this phrase,…(“In-the-Air”); is better translated, to mean,…Spirit!...

So, yes,…the multitudes, (meaning us, the Faithful-Believers); shall ultimately gather together, in the very Spirit of this most marvelous event,…(the second-advent); and rejoice in knowing that, we shall forever be,…with our Lord: Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

I pray, that,…”That very spirit-of-wisdom and of revelation, overshadow your entire household today,…offering you, Truth; behind and between, all the written lines of our Bible. Never forget, it was compiled, edited and finally published,…by the very hand; of a few and finely-honed, group-of-elites. Referring to, the religious leaders of,…that Day!”... Amen.

The Word-of-God, is indeed infallible. But, I question most,…the delving into it; by humanity’s longing, to control the masses,…under: One-World-Order!...

Let us never, be so gullible,…as to not, question all-things; as we are instructed by God,…to do, so: yes, test all-things,…as the Spirit Leads!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330582_th.gif
330582_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 762 times
123915_th.gif
123915_th.gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 762 times
119069_th.gif
119069_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 762 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:13 pm

“WHAT,…DO-YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…many, are those; desiring to be teachers, without understanding,…either, what they are saying; nor much less, the things about which they presume,…to make: confident assertions!...(please read, 1st Timothy 1:7).

It is, in Christ-Jesus, (The Son-of-God); where we find, all of our truest strength. For, it is He,…whom we thank, ultimately; yes, for having Judged us, (His Faithful-Followers); as being true-stewards, appointed by Him,…for this service!...(verse, 12).

Yes, I too,…was an opponent; but today, through His Father’s-Grace, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name), I have received Mercy. Simply, because I had acted,…ignorantly in unbelief…(verse, 13). My own Faith and Love, continues to flourish,…in His Son’s direction.

For, it is the will of our living-God,…that, we; take heed, to His Son’s message,…regarding: our eternal-tomorrow. Yes, this gospel-message of Jesus,…is trustworthy and most deserving; of my full acceptance. He was sent by His own God, and Father-in-Heaven,…to Save, sinners: of whom, I am the foremost!...(verse, 15).

I pray, that,…”His perfect-patience,…be displayed; in all-of-you, as well. For, we are those,…chosen; as His example, to all others,…who lend themselves; to believe in Jesus, for their eternal-life!”… Amen. (verse, 16).

By rejecting these truths, many are those,…who; have made-shipwreck, of their Faith!...(verse, 19).

P.S. I personally believe, that in (verse, 17); Paul is expressing his personal praise, to Almighty-God!... Let’s remember that, the Jews claimed no King,…in; Jesus’-Day!... (“We have no King, but Caesar”)!...

This, they shouted all the louder,…to Pontus Pilate; as our Jesus, was being prosecuted. So, again,…Paul, here; is certainly entitled to break-pace, (if you will); yes, to take a moment and praise,…”The Only God”,…(referring to Jehovah); offering up, to Him,…much Honor and Glory: forever and ever!...

After all, our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…did it; and it is demonstrated best, in what we have termed,…”The Lord’s-Prayer”…

That example of praise, ends in the same fashion as Paul’s-Praise,…does, here; in verse, (17)... Amen. Yet, millions will continue to take this figurative-speech and expressive language,…and misinterpret it; making Jesus, out-to-be,…God!... Don’t forget, it’s Paul speaking here….and (Not); Jesus, Himself!...

Rightly dividing the Word-of-God, comes with time, devotion,…earnest and prayerful seeking, with much petitioning,…until, one day; on God’s own scheduling, (and never, of our own doing); the very, spirit-of-wisdom and of revelation,…shall overshadow: unto all, who truly believe!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (25.33 KiB) Viewed 754 times