Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 pm

“COMING-ABOUT,…WITH,…COMPASSION!”…

(please read, 1st Peter 3:8)…

Friends, with all that is happening,….in our country; and in our world, today,…no better, advice: could be given, even unto our modern-churches!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, foretold our present condition,…in, (Matthew, chapter 24: 8-13)… Yes, a horrible time,…rampant with violence; sin and hatred!... Surely, we have arrived. It seems clear, that atrocities are growing more outrageous,…as human-beings; are becoming each day, lower than animals. Showing no regard, for the precious gift,…of life!...

With evil, compassing us,…on every hand; how can we, maintain love, respect-and-compassion?...

Jesus, said that the love of many,…would wax, cold; as they witness, iniquity abounding. The answer, (dear-reader and friends); is that, we must endure unto the,…end. This takes, a daily surrendering and dying-out,…to our own, emotions; and to the desires, of our flesh!...

Instead of taking revenge, we must continue praying for,…deliverance-and-Salvation!... Yes, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); must protect ourselves, from becoming cold-and-indifferent!...(read, 1st John 4:7-8).

We are those, who keep God’s set-forth,…standards; we bear-witness, to His Mighty-Works,…exercising Love: which conquers, all-things!... Folks, the will of God’s-Son,…is to, Save; the whole of mankind. Not, to destroy,…us!...(read, Luke 9:51-56).

I pray, that,…”We come to discover-and-recover, this Love which God, (through His Son); expresses toward every believer. Compassion, is the by-product of,…Love!... We cannot have one, without the other!...(read, 1st Corinthians 13:8).

Yes, life in general,…is hard. And, as each of us,…journey through it; we are faced, with many trials, temptations,…and heartaches. Everyone makes-mistakes. In many cases, restitution and reconciliation,…is attempted; sometimes with success, but most times,…without it!...

What makes, the real-difference?...

I am convinced, it is Love,…that, will always; make the difference. But, it takes Love on both sides,…of any issue; to be able, to resolve,…our differences. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6870
Attachments
100308_th.gif
100308_th.gif (4.77 KiB) Viewed 430 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 430 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 430 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:45 pm

“LOVE,…CONQUERS,…ALL”…

Please read, (John 15:12-13)…

Our Apostle John, knew that Love,…never-fails!... And, that Love,…will-always; resolve and dispute. When we exercise, this Love-of-God within our hearts-and-minds,…only, then; are we truly-walking, in forgiveness!...

No, we don’t always understand,…why, bad-things; happen in our, personal-lives. But, if we exercise this learned,…Love; we too, will possess the ability,…to long-suffer. We ultimately, shall develop along our pilgrimage-of-life,…the ability, to be kind; to not envy, what others,…have; to not behave, unseemly,…seeking-only: our own interest,…all-the-time!...

That’s-right!... Puffed-up with pride, will be a thing,…of; the past. No longer, will we be,…easily provoked; rejecting well, all evil-thoughts. The truth, today,…convicts us; yet, we live for a tomorrow,…that, rejoices: in-the-truth!...

Our charitable ways, we shall strive daily,…to enlarge; bearing all opposition, hoping and enduring in the promises of,…God’s-Word!...(read, 1st Corinthians 13:4-8). Learning about this Love, will help us,…cast-out-fears!...

Yes, it’s true that,…many; can’t get along. Attacking one another, often-times over,…nothing, of any; lasting-value. Starting rumors, broadcasting lies about each other,…twisting-truth; back-biters and gossipers, we’ve become!...

No longer, shall we rejoice in these types of,…iniquities!... And, we shall continue praying,…even, for those; who despitefully use, our name in vain. Dear-reader and friends, can you imagine a body of believers,…coming together; with this kind-of-Love?...

Our biggest Enemy, (Satan, himself); wouldn’t stand a chance, in destroying anyone’s lives. This established Love, I speak of,…only, unites; whereas, divisions-only-come,…from: the Devil… Look at yourself, today. Do you still, have trouble forgiving someone,…that; has done you, wrong?...(read, Matthew 6:14-15).

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); are all, being tried-and-tested,…daily!... Yes, you will have,…enemies. Just remember, that this Love,…conquers-all. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6870
Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 425 times
108046_th.gif
108046_th.gif (5.91 KiB) Viewed 425 times
108057_th.gif
108057_th.gif (6.9 KiB) Viewed 425 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:37 pm

“FLEE,…FROM,…THESE-THINGS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, I’m sure that,…over the years, you-too; have seen many individuals, torn apart,…because, of a lack-of-love: on someone’s part!...

Why is it, that we talk about,…one-another?... And, why do we run others,…down?... Folks, Love is truly the,…Key!...

I am not, perfect. Yes, I have many faults. And, yes,…I have also; failed Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name): many times, over the past years. But, God,…has never; failed me!...

Today, I shall pray for you. Believing that, God will deliver you. Our Enemy, (Satan, himself); is the accuser. Whereas, our living-God,…forgives-and-forgets!... God’s own Love, is the only one thing,…that, can really bring us out; of our mental, emotional and spiritual,…miseries!...

Let’s stop, running each other,…down. It’s in the middle, of our trials,…that-we-need, someone; to reach-out, to us,…and, show us: kindness-and-Love!... Yes, friends,…this Love, I speak of; conquers every situation!...

We establish an inner-peace, when exercising this forgiveness,…I write, so much-about!... When others, around you,…witness this patience-and-Love; this inner-peace, (which comes, only from God); then, and only then,…can we hope, that others: will also embrace, this practice!...

Let’s us all, remember-that,…Love; is-of-God!...

And, that everyone that Loves,…is born-of-God!...(spiritually-speaking)… Our Adversary, (The Devil, himself); wants to steal-away, this Love!... Don’t let, roots-of-bitterness,…grow to the point; that you hate, everything-and-everyone,…around you!...

Folks, hate destroys you!... Envy, strife, bitterness and hatred,…are all, works; of this Dark-One, who uses these emotions,…to destroy, families; churches, ministries and believers. So, flee from these things,…and; Love-One-Another!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6885
Attachments
318782_th.jpg
318782_th.jpg (33.21 KiB) Viewed 414 times
102800_th.gif
102800_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 414 times
3tevhsNR-iQ-474x300.jpg
3tevhsNR-iQ-474x300.jpg (74.14 KiB) Viewed 414 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:53 pm

“AS-I-PEN,…THIS-PASSAGE!”…

Friends, we are those,…Anointed, of God; sharing the truths, about how a Kingdom,…divided: cannot stand!...

That’s-right!... Divided, we are Doomed-to-Fail,…even, as a Nation!...

It’s why this Devil, works so feverishly,…to bring-about, divisions; between a man, and his wife. Or, in any given family,…and/or; church-setting. This Enemy, of ours, (Satan, himself); knows all too-well, how to destroy things!...

And, he uses the lack-of-Love,…for one-another; to accomplish this, wicked-deed!...

His ultimate goal, is to destroy mankind. Why?... Because, He knows that God,…Loves us, so much; that we have been promised, even a higher-position than,…the very Angels-in-Heaven!... To those, who-believe!...

What’s really sad, is that it usually takes,…only, one person; filled with bitterness or hatred, to accomplish what this Enemy,…desires. Many are those, who lend an ear to those,…starting rumors; once that happens, lies develop and roll-down-hill,…thereafter!...

And, like a locomotive without an Engineer,…at the helm; these murmuring-fools, manage to derail other people’s lives,…completely. It is not, God’s will,…to talk-about-others; in negative fashion, filled with turmoil.

Oh’, how this Enemy hates,…that, we pray; for those who, are doing just that,…right-now: (“AS-I-PEN,…THIS-PASSAGE”)!...

Satan, doesn’t want you praying,…for anyone. He wants only, to accuse, rebuke, talk-about and ultimately destroy,…our; brothers-and-sisters. Let us, always remember-that,…mustering-love and compassion; for our brethren, and for the lost,…is the ticket-and-key: which will cover, a multitude of sins,…for us!... Amen.

So, in closing,…let us, not love; only in word, nor in tongue. But, also in deed and in,…Truth!...(read, 1st John 3:18). Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6885
Attachments
LET HIM IN.jpg
LET HIM IN.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 412 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 412 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:07 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so, clear-and-still; with willows over-hanging, a nearby dike,…(“RANDIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!… All displaying, their splendid-radiance,…even; in the muddy-water.

Everything was at Peace, as I straggled along,…beneath them!...

Nothing, could break this Peace!... As my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; my shyness gradually, goes away. As my patience breaks, He feeds me,…during these; Spring-months!....

No more flood-of-lies, no more fallacy,…for me. There was a mist rising from the river, now that the Sun,…is gone. I gazed at it, for a moment,…knowing that; it was full, of both,…Good and Evil, wisdom: together!...

I then, remembered my Lord’s-Word!.. And, of how He,…has watered my fields; especially in moments, when I’ve been,…curbed-and-checked. But, if I were allowed to stray,…even an inch; I would crash through, just like this,…“Roaring-Dragon”: I now saw, emerging from that,…mist!...

You see, my dear-reader and friends,…many times; I’ve been swept-away, most carelessly. I was always, going to mend things. Yes, always going to start,…anew. And then, in one night,…this Devil rose; and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could save myself; even, from my own,…demise!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And the Evil, today stays there,…permanently. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down, its length; with willows over-hanging, nearby. Yes, they are a reminder,…of my Lord’s presence!...

As He, is always,…(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
62-vintage-photos-of-life-in-america-during-the-1960s-KfVB19CVDWI-474x300.jpg
62-vintage-photos-of-life-in-america-during-the-1960s-KfVB19CVDWI-474x300.jpg (82.04 KiB) Viewed 220 times
111138_th.gif
111138_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 220 times
3zi6zpgvwZ0-700x505-474x300.jpg
3zi6zpgvwZ0-700x505-474x300.jpg (56.65 KiB) Viewed 220 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 pm

“THIS-IS-AN,…IRON-CLAD-GUARANTEE!”…

Friends, we are here,…to bear-witness; of God’s own Love!...

It’s a Love, which doesn’t flaunt-itself!...

Our Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); desires for us, to develop our process. Yes, one that mirrors much,…His own; mindset-and-mission. We, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); need to understand, the extent of our Father’s own Sacrifices!...(read, John 3:16).

Yes, we need to get our hearts-and-minds,…off-ourselves. We are all, way-too-steeped in selfishness. Is yours, (dear-reader and friends); also a sacrificing-love?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Our Apostle John, knew-all-too-well,…the true distinction; between the Father and His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)…(read, 1st John 1:13). Folks, our fellowship,…first-and-foremost; is with the Father and with His, only begotten!...

Thereafter, it’s with each,…other. Yes, we,…the brethren-in-Faith!... Our Heavenly-Father, was mentioned first,…in all-things; by His Son, (Jesus). Why?... Answer: Because, our living-God is the,…(”Head”); of this Family!...

It’s a deeply-rooted, truth. Found within, the very written-pages,…of our Holy-Scriptures!... And, as we grow, (spiritually); this understanding is deepened. And, our personal-lives start becoming,…far-more, enriched…(but-not, necessarily in material-ways)…

Friends, there are many,…evil influences, in this present-planet; all of them, wanting to destroy families,…both: physically-and-spiritually. Satan, (our biggest-adversary); knows that he, can destroy whole-nations,…by attacking first; a family nucleus!...

America, a Nation once known to be,…(”Under-God”); is a fine-example, of this truth!...

Worldly-churches, have all become,…most-divided. Card-exchanging, on Valentine’s-Day!... Egg-Rolling, on Easter-Sunday!... Pumpkin sales, come Halloween time. Gorging, till you drop,…on Thanksgiving-Day!... Adoring, the works of our labor,…as we sit-around, our Christmas-Tree; gift-giving on the eve, of December the 24th…

Yes, all of these,…have become, our passions. What happened to the, (“good-news”); of the coming, Kingdom-of-God?... If we don’t honor, our Father-in-Heaven,…then, we’ve lost; the original gospel-message!...

What’s happened to our engagement, to be espoused to the,…Son-of-God?... Has it been, cut-off?... Do we stand-today, as just another,…deceived; Church-of-Christ?... Oh’, how I pray,…not!...

Folks, there’s no closeness in the Universe,…so intimate; as that of being, in the,…(”Bosom”): of our Heavenly-Father!... It’s where you will find, His Son!... Each one of us, needs to grow,…richer, in this personal fellowship; with the Father-and-Son!...

Two-separate and uniquely-proper, entities!...

Each one, deserving their own Honor-and-Glory!... Each, donning their own,…”Crowns-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, as promised,…even, unto us; who-believe. Study well, these written-words. As you, deeply-fathom this fellowshipping,…with; the Father-and-Son!...

That, your eternal-joy,…may be full; even during all of your, future tests-and-trials. If you lack-this-joy, then remain on your knees,…until you; possess it. We shall, set-the-example for others,…to follow; but-only, if we ourselves,…allow the Son: to shepherd our lives!... We must come, to the foot of His Cross,…as little-children!...(read, Matthew 18:1-3).

Just like Jesus, submissively loves His own God and Father-in-Heaven,…so must we; follow in His, foot-steps. It’s how we, in turn,…receive our; Salvation!...

(“THIS-IS-AN,…IRON-CLAD-GUARANTEE”)!... From Almighty-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
alan-watts-story-of-the-chinese-farmer-b_onYOLnELI-700x394-474x300.jpg
alan-watts-story-of-the-chinese-farmer-b_onYOLnELI-700x394-474x300.jpg (72.35 KiB) Viewed 216 times
123360_th (2).gif
123360_th (2).gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 216 times
1955-seattle-in-hd-BfMJYwu5bM0-700x501-474x300.jpg
1955-seattle-in-hd-BfMJYwu5bM0-700x501-474x300.jpg (68.47 KiB) Viewed 216 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:10 pm

“IMMORTAL,…IMPERISHABLE,…INCORRUPTIBLE!”…

Friends, many are deceived,…today. Believing themselves, to have-had a,…“Born-Again-Experience!”…

Folks, this tremendous and glorious event,…of being, (“Born-Again”); is to take-place, at our Resurrection!...(and-not-before).

Today, if you can pinch yourself,…then-you; are still, in the flesh. Yes, vile,…rotting-and-decaying; inside our present, corruptible-composition. But, at Jesus’ return to our Earth,…we-too, (who are alive, then); shall be changed, instantly!...

Yes, in a twinkling-of-an-eye,…we will be; like the Son-of-God!... Occupying, Glorified-Bodies!...

Unlike the pagans, who believe in an,…(”immortal-soul”); going to Heaven, upon Death. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); believe that, the soul dies,…upon, the expiring: of our own,…physical-bodies. Read, (1st Corinthians 15:27-28).

Friends, God’s own,…life-giving-breath; was given to the first man, Adam. He, there-after became,… a living-soul. This energy-source, is received upon our initial entering,…into this physical-realm; as our experience, with natural-birth!...

This, (“Breath-of-Life”),…is then; relinquished back, unto our Heavenly-Father, (from whence this life-breath, originally came); upon our physical-body, expiring, (or dying)!…

Whereas, (in contrast, with regards to our; “Spirit”); to be absent, from our body,…is to be present: with our Creator!...

This refers to, our own,…”Spirit!”… It is known to be, the actual intellect of ourselves. It retains, all-memory of who we once,…were; our characteristics and personality-traits. The Spirit, contains all that is known to represent,…us; as individuals!...

Upon our Resurrection, we shall occupy new and different,…Glorified-Bodies!... But, our spirit,…shall remain, the same; our memory of who we-were, and of our loved-ones,…will be, intact. Yes, all retained. Recollection of our past, is a must,…and; a-given-fact. It serves the purpose, of recognizing all,…of our; experiences!...(both, good-and-bad).

Otherwise, the value of having learned from our past-errors and failures,…would be; nil-and-void. Yes, many things will have been,…forgiven; but-not, all-things will have been,…forgotten. Lessons are learned-and-retained, by the very,…gift-of-memory!... Amen.

Moving-on, with this written,…passage. And, returning to reading, (1st Corinthians 15:27-28); except for our Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); all-other-things, have been placed in total,…(“SUBJECTION”): to His only begotten, Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Dear-reader and friends, “Bad company, ruins good-morals!”…(verse, 33). Wake-up, from our present state of,…drunken-stupor!...(verse, 34). Don’t-be-fools!... What we sow, does not,…come-to-life; unless it dies!...(verse, 36).

So, it is,…also; with our-own, Resurrection!...

What is sown, (or buried, 6 feet-under); is indeed, perishable. But, what is raised-up,…thereafter; becomes imperishable!...(verse, 42). Friends, just as we have borne, the image of,…the man-of-dust, (meaning, Adam); so, shall we also bear, (at our Resurrection): the image of God’s own, Son!...

Yes, spirit-beings,…no longer liable; to any more decay-nor-death!... We will stand, as Jesus,…stands-today; in the Spirit!... Amen.

(“IMMORTAL,…IMPERISHABLE,…AND-INCORRUPTIBLE”)!...

Such, will be our new-eternal-composition!...(read-verse, 49). Therefore, my beloved brothers-and-sisters,…in Faith; be steadfast, immovable and always abounding in this work,…of our Lord, (Jesus-Christ)!... Knowing that, in and thru Him,…our own laboring; is never in vain!... (read, 1st Corinthians 15:58).

I pray, that,…”You read-well, this entire chapter 15. And, come to realize the immeasurable-and-unfathomable potentials,…that is being offered, to us; by both the Father and His Son!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
W4ga_M5Zdn4-474x300.jpg
W4ga_M5Zdn4-474x300.jpg (51.52 KiB) Viewed 215 times
heaven-700x423-474x300.png
heaven-700x423-474x300.png (287.85 KiB) Viewed 215 times
gXDMoiEkyuQ-700x394-474x300.jpg
gXDMoiEkyuQ-700x394-474x300.jpg (36.56 KiB) Viewed 215 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:15 pm

“TRACING,…THESE,…TRUTHS!”…

Friends, you will never endure the trials,…that, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); is sending your way, unless you come to see, (spiritually): the real reasons, He’s doing so!...

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); can trace this truth, by reading,…(Genesis 1:26).

God’s Plan, was to develop us into,…His image and likeness. But, Adam allowed Eve,…to persuade him; as they both, ultimately were influenced by Satan!... This resulted in this pair, being cursed by God!...

Tell me, are we not still,…being influenced by; this old-dragon, Lucifer,…himself?... Of course, we are. That first pair, failed their most important trial,…that of, Obedience; unto their own, Maker!...

Folks, sin desires you, (dear-reader and friends); but, we must all,…rule-over-it…(read, Genesis 4:7). Adam-and-Eve, were a selected pair,…inserted into; a very special place, called the,…”Garden-of-Eden!”…

But, were there other human-beings,…on Earth?... You bet, there were. Notice-well, how Cain worried for his own well-being,…after he killed; his own brother, Abel. God, spoke to Cain and advised him,…of being cursed!...(read, Genesis 4:8-16).

In verse, (14); Cain is concerned about, being killed by anyone else who will find,…him; now that he was to become, a fugitive and a wanderer.

In verse, (15); God assures Cain, that although he has committed murder,…no one; shall lay a hand on him. A mark-of-protection, was laid upon Cain,…lest any, who found him; should attack, Cain. Why, would God protect Cain?...

So, yes,…there were other people, out-there; roaming and inhabiting our planet, besides the immediate family nucleus of,…Adam-and-Eve!... Although Cain’s own descendants, are not found written within our Bible,…they are here; present and accounted for. They, too,…have a place-and-purpose; in God’s over-all Plan!...

Notice-well, in verse, (16); “That Cain, went away from the presence-of-God!... And settled in a land called, (Nod). East of Eden!... Cain, took a wife and she conceived,…and bore, (Enoch). When Cain, built-a-city,…he called it; after the name of his own son, (Enoch)!”…

But, friends,…this was not; the very same, (Enoch), who later in our Holy-Scripture,…is depicted as; walking with God!...(read, Genesis 5:22-24). The Big difference here, is this one fact. When we are ousted, from the very presence-and-protection of our living-God,…we begin to lose; every blessing, imaginable!...

Cain, went-away, (it doesn’t say, that God ousted Cain; from His very presence)!...

This in itself, tells me this one fact. Only, after God promises protection to Cain,…does he, (Cain, himself); find the necessary courage, to walk-away from what Cain,…already knew, to be: God’s own protection-and-presence!...

We, too,…must come-to-know; this all-too-important, fact!...

Freely-and-willingly, God permits us to either,…stay in His presence-and-protection; or to walk-away, from it. Folks, there are consequences,…both, good-and-bad ones; depending on our choices, made!...

So, I pray,…that; “You come to choose wisely, and to remain in the protection-and-presence of our,…Creator!... For, there is no better-place to stand,…and receive, your eternal-blessings; which awaits all, who-believe!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 212 times
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 212 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 212 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:19 pm

“THIS-IS-FOR,…CHRIST’S,…SAKE!”…

Folks, it is my eager expectation,…and highest-hope; that I will not be at all, ashamed,…but, that: with full courage today and always, the very Son-of-God will be honored,…in all of my writings!...

As Jesus, Himself,…honors; His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Excellent-Name)…(see, Philippians 1:20). By all, that He (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…says and does. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all,…(dear-reader and friends); for your progress, for your building-up (spiritually),…and for your: overall steadfast Joy, in this,…our shared Faith!...(verse, 25).

It’s in this task, that I’ve found a true and lasting value. So, that,…in us (The Faithful-Followers); we may possess ample cause, to Glory in God’s only begotten Son,…as a direct result, of our sharing: these powerful truths, together…(verse, 26).

Let our manner of life-style, be found worthy of this beloved gospel, (a message from the Son, about His Father’s-Kingdom, which by the way folks; is very much at hand, still. All for the grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills)…

May we, together stand firm,…in One-Spirit!... And, with One-Mind,…striving; side-by-side for this Faith of ours…(verse, 27). Let’s have no more divisions, amongst us (yes, you who identify yourselves first and foremost, with tall-tale-titles like, 7th Day Adventist, Catholics, Baptist, Presbyterians, Pentecostal, Methodist, Mormons, Scientology and countless others)…

We shall (Not), be frightened in anything,…by our opponents; let our message, be a clear-sign to them,…of their own, destruction; (should they happen to never change, their ways and their purposely defiant and unruly character)…

Otherwise, condemned they stand. As for our own Salvation, all we receive,…will come from the very hand; of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name). Remember, folks,…just because I recognize, God’s own Name; this in itself, does (Not) make me out to be,…a member: of any given faction!...

So, please don’t tag me as just another,…”Jehovah’s-Witness!”… I couldn’t be further away, from belonging to any institution and/or religious organization. They were Jesus’ greatest opponents, and mine as well,…it seems!...

Please, don’t be like the unlearned,…who jump to conclude, that; I’m a member of some well-known cult, or sect. I belong only, to the Son-of-God,…who; has purchased my wretched-self, through the free-will sacrifice of shedding His own,…blameless and innocent-blood: for me and for all, who simply believe!... Amen. I pray that you, be never scared into believing any other fact,…besides; this simple truth!...

The future conflicts of which we have been appointed, to engage in,…will be all; for the very sake, of Christ-Jesus!... Yes, we shall suffer much (as if, we haven’t already done so)… Yes, all of it,…yet, future; for the Glory of His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(verses, 29-30). And, like the Son,…we, too; shall be recompensed and exalted, in the end,…for doing so. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 207 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 207 times
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 207 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:21 pm

“LET’S-UNLEARN,…OUR-ERRORS!”…

Friends, may our speech and our sharing with others,…never be based; on mere enticing words, of mankind’s own wisdom!...

But-rather, may we always demonstrate the indwelling,…Spirit-Force and Power; so that, everyone who is willing to listen to us,…will also know, that; our Faith does not stand, inside the wisdom-of-men,…but; in this Power-Source, which is always,…”Poured-Out”,…unto us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers): from Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…

Remember, always,…that, you begin to gravely, (“err”),…if you believe me; to be part, of any denominational group out there. And no,…I’m not; a Jehovah’s-Witness!... I just happen to enjoy, using our Creator’s own proper Name,…every opportunity, I get; within my written passages!... Amen.

Yes, this Holy-Spirit, (not ever, a third-person within a false-Trinity-Doctrine,…of Devils); is truly a recognized, (“Power-Source”),…which is always: poured-out unto whom, God deems worthy. Yes, as He,…sees fit; and to whom, He,…so-ever-wills!...

With this indwelling Spirit, we are well-able to guide and comfort,…not only ourselves; but-also, all those willing to believe. Yes, we are those,…who, do; exceedingly, great-things!...

And, I might add,…abundantly-above; all that is ever asked, of us,…to do!...(read, Ephesians 3:20).

Let the pure truth, of our living-God,…be proclaimed; to all the peoples. Let no one, be deceived any longer. Folks, all this work of world-evangelism,…and of spiritually saving the world; will require simultaneously, a re-educating,…(if-you-will): of our entire planet!...

These minds, I speak of,…(and indeed, our world’s finest and best minds; are involved in this dilemma); whose false education, have made them all,…so perverted; they today, are unable to truly accept,…any real-truths,…until, they first: become willing to unlearn, their embraced,…errors!...

This, in itself is typically,…ten, (10), times; more difficult, as many,…”Doctrines-of-Devils”; have already been deeply embedded, and seated in our hearts-and-minds!... Who of us, is truly willing to start,…all over again; from scratch?...

And, learn new-truths?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

We have held, the very foundations of knowledge,…in prejudiced-contempt. Yes, indeed. The re-educating of this world, will be one of the most important tasks,…the Kingdom-of-God, will face; as the Son, returns to Rule!...

Today, many follow deceptive values. These types of materialistic, thought-patterns,…will require; a re-orientation. Yes, a complete change-of-direction. This new teaching, shall go-forth-from our,…New-Jerusalem; the capital of our New-Earth, promised!...

You, dear-reader and friends,…must come, to know this. In the first, few years of the New-Testament-Church,…Jesus’ original and true-gospel-message, (with regards to, His Father’s-Kingdom); was completely suppressed-and-supplanted, with a false-gospel!...

Yes, mankind’s fabricated-fables,…did away, with; His Father’s-Commandments!...

Friends, the principal-purpose for which,…Jesus is returning; is to spiritually develop, in humanity as a whole,…a godly-character; and to save-us-all, even from our own,…self-destructive-nature.

The world today, as it stands,…has, (not-yet); been,…”Saved!”…

Just take a good-look around you. Then, tell me if we aren’t standing,…in utter-chaos?... Yes, with all of our perfect,…imperfections!...

In closing, know this. His Father-in-Heaven, can’t use any of these present,…worldly-churches. Why?... Simply, because all-of-them resemble the old,…Babylon; of yesterday. It’s so obvious, that each disagreeing-religious-organization,…out-there; has only managed, to further divide themselves, (and us, who simply desire, truth); into many different concepts, of Theological,…”Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

With the majority of them, calling Jesus,…God, Himself!...

Such, are Satan’s own,…subtle-snares and wiles; his servants are cunning-serpents, who act as gentle-doves,…deceiving the masses; appointing their own committees, of intellectual-scholars,…to decide, ultimately: whether our Jesus, teaches real-truth!...(or not). Amen.

To rightly-divide, the Word-of-God,…is much easier said; than-done!...

Always, ask yourself,…who; is saying what, and about,…whom?...

I pray, that,…”You truly come, to discern well,…the differences evident; within the written pages, of our Bible. When it comes, to distinguishing literal-language,…from figurative speech; pray, pray, pray!”… Amen.

Have your truest focus, be that of understanding,…Jesus’ own wording; when, He is being,…quoted. And, don’t be led-astray,…by the many, other writers-present; and of their own, inspired sayings,…about, who they happen to think: Jesus, is!...

Folks, what Jesus,…says; is all that, really-counts in the,…end!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
123360_th (2).gif
123360_th (2).gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 205 times
113111_th.gif
113111_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 205 times
112557_th.gif
112557_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 205 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:22 pm

“YES,…WE-ARE-THOSE!”…

Friends, the Church-of-Christ,…is all part; of God’s instrumentality, for calling predestined human-beings,…out of: this present system-of-things!...

We are those, who are today,…being trained; for positions of leadership, in the world-to-come!...

In this, soon-to-come,…dispensation of time; we shall be those, teaching and training,…others. This is why, in the New-Testament,…this Church-of-Christ; is called the, “First-Fruits”,…of God’s Salvation!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

No one, comes to Jesus,…except; His own Father-in-Heaven, (who sent us, the Son); draws you to a dearness and newfound, nearness,…(spiritually-speaking): with His only begotten!...(read, John 6:44).

Yes, we are those,…chosen-and-drafted; predestinated to this, calling. We are, (Not),…volunteers!...

Satan, has blinded the minds of a deceived,…and counterfeit, Christianity!... Anyone, who, “Joins a Worldly-Church of his-or-her, choice”; has not come into, God’s true,…Church-of-Christ!... For, one cannot just,…”Join”; this Church!...

One, is first,…selected-and-drawn; by our Creator!...

Yes, we are those,…brought to a complete; heart-rending repentance, and totally changed in his-or-her,…personal lifestyle. To believe in the Son, is to also,…believe in; He, (meaning Almighty-God), who sent Jesus,…to us!...

We are,…”Called-Out”; from this present world. We are that, “Body-of-Christ!”…(read, 1st Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 1:23)… It is known, as the spiritual-organism that,…shall become; the very, “Bride-of-Christ!”… (after our Resurrection, to immortality takes place). We shall be, spirit-beings,…just like Jesus!...

It is the spiritual temple, to which Jesus,…shall come; at His second appearing!...(read, Ephesians 2:21). This Divine-Church, could not be actually founded,…until, Jesus-of-Nazareth; had ascended and been, Glorified!...(read, John 7:37-39).

God, does not,…hurry!... His Plan, proceeds a step,…at a time. And, it requires much patience and a never-deviating,…determination; on the part of our Maker!... A good understanding of all this, is given only to those,…whom; God chooses!...(read, Psalm 111:10). Are you one, to follow His commandments?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Through Moses, God raised-up the nation of Israel, (God’s first congregation or Church)… During those days-of-old, God continued to call-and-prepare,…individual prophets; to become part, of the foundation for this,…Church!...

Again, the Church prepares us,…to be used; with-and-under, Jesus!... The goal, is to complete God’s own wonderful purpose,…of; Saving the whole-of-humanity. However, we are not-yet,…born; children of God!...

But, we shall be the,…”First-Born”; of this future, Harvest!...(read, Hebrews 12:23). With our Jesus, being the foregoing,…Pioneer!... During His Earthly Ministry, Jesus announced publicly,…the future; Kingdom-of-God!...

He taught-and-trained, His chosen Apostles,…as He, proceeded. But, Jesus did, (Not),…call-to-Salvation; the public to whom, He preached. His Father’s-Plan, did not, (as-yet); call for, “saving-the-world!”…

Almighty-God, first,...”called-out”; the Church to be converted, and to change our character,…so that, we may: ultimately be worthy of becoming, kings-and-priests!...(read, Revelation 5:10). All of it, to occur under Jesus’ Authority!...

The Son, returns at a Day-and-Hour,…of His Father’s; own choosing. Not even, the Son,…is privy; of this information. Proving, once-again that,…Father-and-Son; are indeed, two separate entities. Each, deserving their own Honor-and-Glory!... Amen.

Folks, today,…the time has come; to finally reveal these truths, to the world. Yet, this world’s-churches are teaching,…”doctrines-of-devils!”… Diametrically contrary to Jesus’ original, gospel-message!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 203 times
118014_th.gif
118014_th.gif (6.42 KiB) Viewed 203 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 203 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:24 pm

“TO-GOD,…BE-ALL,…THE-GLORY!”…

Please, don’t ever lose heart,…for whatever it may be; that you are suffering, in this immediate moment. Remember, that,…it’s all; for your own Glory!... For this reason, alone,…we need to; bow our knees, before our living-God!...

May He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Glorious-Name); grant you, (dear-reader and friends); to be strengthened with His Power, through His appointed Holy-Spirit,…in your inner-being…(see, Ephesians 3:16).

Yes, Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…are indeed; uniquely proper, separate from one another, each deserving their own crown-of-righteousness,…yet: always working as,…”One-in-Spirit!”...

We are those, well-rooted and grounded in their Love!... It’s why the Son-of-God, indwells in our hearts. All, because of our exercised Faith!...(verse, 17). Our goal is to be filled with all the fullness of His Father-in-Heaven!...(verse, 19). The Son, has been for centuries past,…misinterpreted and misunderstood; the religious order of the today, has made Jesus,…out-to-be: God, Himself!...

All, simply because Jesus happens to represent,…His Father, (as God’s own, Advocate); in the, “Fullness”,…of our Creator!... Remember, always,…that; (“TO-GOD,…BE-ALL,…THE-GLORY”)!...

This was the Son’s own, out-cry,…daily. All that Jesus did and said, was with the sole-purpose of giving His God and Father-in-Heaven,…all the Glory!... Don’t forget that, it was the very same Roman Culture,…who, crucified Jesus; only to later, (in 321 A.D.); adopt His teachings and make Him into a god, adding Jesus alongside their existing entourage,…of other: lesser-gods!... Amen.

And, so,…this pagan-practice, still prevails today; as we clearly witness Catholicism and its many, (“knock-off”),…branches there-of, still prevailing: as they erroneously practice, the Trinity-Doctrine!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 201 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 201 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 201 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:25 pm

“INSIDE-THIS,…BOUND-BOOK!”…

Dear-reader and friends, if our Bible reveals the answers,…why, then; must there be, so many different denominational-groups,…within: our own, Christian-Faith?...

Why, is there so much disagreement,…as to what; our Holy-Scriptures, say?...

But, who can truly understand our Bible?... I certainly, never had understood it. And, even if one does,…can one; believe the Bible?... Does it speak, with any Authority?... That question, puzzled me!...

The crystal-clear reasons, which impel me to write these passages,…did not reveal themselves; to my mind, until the year,…2001.

Pivotal truths, with mind-boggling realization,…began opening my, (spiritual), understanding; God, truly chooses,…whom He wills: for the receiving, of His revelations. Amazing vistas-and-depths, of knowledge,…have been the result; after more than 17 years of due-diligence!...

Only, after great loses in my personal life,…did I there-after; determine myself to find, absolute proof of God’s own existence. And, of the Authority found, within the written-pages of our Bible,…or; to reject both!...

Most of us, accept or reject a belief,…on careless assumption; due to whatever, they have heard,…been taught or assume: without proof. I wanted to be sure, but not by mere,…wishful-thinking. After more than 17 years, of night-and-day intensive study,…I’m convinced, that; we were created as humans, with a higher-purpose,…in God’s own mind!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

No longer, do I take carelessly for granted,…the very existence; of our living-God!...

Our Holy-Scriptures, are truly a coded-book with much knowledge about our Maker,…all done; for mankind’s own, benefit!...

(“INSIDE-THIS,…BOUND-BOOK”), are the answers,…to the paramount mysteries; confronting, all-of-humanity!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 199 times
crown-of-love.jpg
crown-of-love.jpg (94 KiB) Viewed 199 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 199 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:29 pm

“THIS-IS,…OUR,…SOURCE!”…

Folks, Almighty-God disciplines those,…whom; He loves. I do (Not), relish my future pruning. I am less eager, to watch others,…go; under-the-pruning-sheers. However, protecting them or resisting their pruning,…is(Not); a very loving thing, to do. Dear-reader and friends, pruning is always,…in our best interest; and is the only way, to be fruitful. The more severe, God’s-pruning,…the greater; the good-fruit!...

I myself, need more of our Divine-Gardener’s help, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); I need to submit to His discipline, and to further resist,…the desire; to intervene, when those I love,…are being pruned: knowing that they too, need to be prepared for a greater, fruitfulness. I shall today, willingly submit to my Maker’s discipline. For, this I know,…is; an indication of His earnest Love, for me. I won’t lose heart, when it occurs. I shall remain, as a result,…a fruitful-branch; in His Son’s-Vine, all because of His Father’s-Pruning!...

Yes, (dear-reader and friends), today,…I understand fully; that I can do nothing, apart from the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…my Vine!... I pray, “That my reading-audience, become fruitful for His Father’-Kingdom,…which; today is at hand!”… Amen.

May we all, submit freely,…to; the works of the Holy-Spirit!... Clip-away, anything that is unhealthy and draining,…our spiritual-lives; Sweet-Jesus!... For, only You,, Lord,…are; the truest source, of our vitality!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg (33.59 KiB) Viewed 195 times
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg (40.09 KiB) Viewed 195 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 195 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:32 pm

“JUST,…BEARING,…WITNESS!”…

Wise-men,…inspire us;
Who among us,…will prepare?.
To do the same,…and follow Jesus;
Complete your lives,…become-aware!...

Denominations,…can’t be of God;
He desires unity,…among the Faithful.
Without compromising,…His Truth;
Believe this,…and be fruitful....

Sincere believers, think,…it’s unimportant;
Simply, all,…are, One-in-Christ.
Others feel, it’s divisive,…and sectarian;
As confusion,…creates-combatants!....

Scripture makes it,…most clear;
Although hidden,…to so many.
Churches be,…One, linked-together;
Divine Unity,…without smears!....

This call,…is-on-us;
His Spirit,…is moving.
And we,…must obey;
So, come,…and be, for Jesus!...

In fellowship,…with the Son;
By God’s,…Good-Grace.
We continue,…beyond this day;
(“JUST,…BEARING,…WITNESS”),…to this One!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, to Almighty-God,…be, all the Glory!... Let us praise, His Son Jesus,…for His sacrifices; in our behalf!... Amen.
Attachments
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg
24993097_1200859010046384_8902226839349395983_n.jpg (51.51 KiB) Viewed 193 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 193 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 193 times