Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:52 pm

“INSIDE,…THIS,…ONE-NESS!”…

Friends. The, Son-of-God,…(our / Jesus-of-Nazareth); is telling you, today,…that, He; can indeed, pick-you-up,…when, you: fall… Amen.

That’s-right!...

He’s not, limited by,…any,…time-or-distance. Our, Appointed-Saviour,…is-not-hindered; by any, opinion-polls, or any public,…sentiment!...

He, and His-Father,…(Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name); have a plan. There’s nothing, you have,…dear-reader and friends; that-they,…really-need!...*(except / your-free-will: Love)*

Yet, everything,…you-need; they, indeed,…possess!...

Why?...

Answer: Because, The-Father,…”created”,…all.

And, He,…has bestowed, (as-our / overseer),…His-Son, (our / Lord); with the very-keys, to our,…New-Heaven: and Earth!...*(Yes. As promised / in-our: Holy-Book)*

Your, earnest,…(“Love”),…is-all /they-ask: in return!...

Once, given,…your, loyal-servitude / they-know, will thereafter; freely-follow!... Amen.

So, let us,…(“lay-down”),…the fear, the anger. The hatred-and-limitations, which you have,…placed,…on their / help!...

Open your, heart-and-mind,…to give, of yourself,…in: Love!...

Yes!...

Everything, you think,…do,…and / say. Do this, always,…in: Love!... And, to ultimately,…Glorify-God!...

*(Yes. When, all-ends-meet)*

Stop, placing our living-God,…on your, calendar-schedule. But, rather,…listen-to-God; when, He,…speaks / thru-others!...*(like, Jesus / for: example)*

And, most-of-all,…(“in-the-silence”); it is there, that,…for the,…most-part: lay,…(“His-Lovely-Lambs”)!...

Know that, there is,…but: One-God!... And, that,…He, will: answer!...

And, when,…He, does; have-the-courage, to listen,…well…

As you, (dear-reader),…wipe the tears, from your eyes. And, lift,…yourself,…up; from, your knees. Listen well, because,…it is,…here; that,…”God’s-Thoughts”; begin to permeate,…both,…your: Hearts-and-Minds!...

“The new-battle, will be,…for,…you; to-figure-out, how to stay,…(spiritually-clear)!”… Amen.

We, like to make,…all-things / hard!...

Human-nature, tends to enjoy,…”dragging”,…things, out. Agreeing-and-disagreeing. We, argue-and-debate. Picking-apart, typically,…every-little-thing!...

Yes!...

Why?...

Answer: To see, if it matches,…what, we: believe. And, to see,…if-it-matches; what-we, have heard. And, have been told,…by: others!...

We, often-times,…forget; how-to-appreciate,…(“simplicity”)!... Because, it is,…simply, too / easy: for truth,…to be,…actually-true.

Today, I-am,…most, grateful; for the opportunity, throughout these,…many-years,…Yes!... To have, shown you:

”The-Simplicity”,…of,…Christ’s-Teachings!... Amen.

He’s, promised to help,…you, whenever; you-need-it. I’m also, grateful,…for-the-opportunity; to share, with others,…(inside this / public-arena); the challenges, I have discovered,…within: the-very-pages,…of-our,…Bible!...

All-of-it, has helped me,…(“remember”),…my-own / One-Ness!...

Yes!... A special / One-Ness: with both, The-Father,…and,…His-Son!...

And, with,…you-also, (dear-reader).

And, it has been,…in this,…(“One-Ness”) / that we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); have been, strengthened-and-encouraged!...(spiritually-speaking).

I know, that we are,…(Not): alone. No, sir!... In this quest,…to,…(“get-and-stay”) / Spiritually-Clear!... Yes!...

With regard, to our,…(“truest,…identity”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6750
Attachments
18198395_1067069400092013_3881609302271531409_n.jpg
18198395_1067069400092013_3881609302271531409_n.jpg (68.2 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg
28468250_203154457105293_1503918693847518920_n.jpg (64.32 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg
24726710_158341148251499_1238699257_n.jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:31 pm

“KNOW-WHAT,…I’M,…TALKING-ABOUT?”…

Friends. I believe, Almighty-God,…(Jehovah / His-Eternal-Name); wants us,…(“His-Son’s-Followers”); to know, who,…we are. By, discovering,…who-we are,…(Not)!... Amen.

Our, life’s-journey,…is one,…of; questing, to align,…our-own-spirit, with: the-very-principles,…of,…God’s-Purposes!...

Your, worldly-imposed,…versions-of-truth, (about / yourself: implied); is not, necessarily,…God’s / viewpoint,…of-your-own: potentials!...

When, we read our,…Bible, (fully); we realize,…(if we’re honest / with-ourselves); that, the,…Word-of-God, is indeed: most-powerful…

Inside, those-written-pages,…of,…Scripture; it-clearly-depicts, who we are,…(Not)!... That’s-Right!...

We’ve got, much,…”work-to-do!”… Especially,…on,…ourselves!...

Folks. (“Spiritual-Clarity”), offers us,…(who-believe); much patience. Starting, with,…ourselves. For, it,…”fosters-discipline”,…in both, our; hearts-and-minds!...

In the,…Son’s-Words,…we, find; what still, needs to be,…”developed-and-strengthened” / within-ourselves!...

Yes!...

Christ’s-Clarity, is worth,…more-than,…all-the-gold; in all, the vaults,…of,…all-the-lands,…in: all-known, civilizations!...*(Yes. Past, present and/or,…yet-future)* Amen.

Jesus,…(The / Son-of-God); moves us, into the realization,…that-we; are in fact, “brothers-and-sisters”,…in-this, exercised: Faith!...

And, that,…we’ve been; freely-offered, entrance into,…”His-Father’s-Kingdom!”…

*(As, our-own / recompense, because: we’ve,…Repented)*

Yes!...

It is, indeed,…very-much / a-conditional-matter!...

When, we truly,…Repent!... We, never,…remain-the-same. Nor, do we,…choose-to-be!... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends. We’ve spent, far-too-much,…time; struggling with unworthiness, inadequacy,…value-less-ness; arrogance, lack-of-discipline,…and: (“Obedience”)!...

It’s,…”time-to-change!”…

To be,…(”unselfish”),…is-not, completely: unattainable!...

We, must conquer,…this,…(“war-within”). Let’s stop,…”sabotaging”,…our efforts. Your,…”inner-demons”,…will not, claim: The-Victory!...

Find, the,…”presence-of-mind”,…to,…offer-up: your-personal-Love!...

And, do so. To the,…very,…”Giver-of-Life!”… Yes!... Our,…Living-God!”…*(Jehovah / His-Precious-Name)*

True,…to,…God’s-form / we, have been: “created!”…

Of which, many-of-you,…have been, totally: “oblivious!”…

“If, you’ve seen,…Me. You’ve seen,…The-Father!”… Yes!...

God,…(“indwells”),…with,…His-Son!... Is, He,…(“indwelling”),…with-you?... Oh’,…how-I-pray / so!... Amen.

Or, is your,…God,…inside, some,…Church-Building?... Perhaps / inside some: Temple, Synagogue, Mosque…and/or,…Sanctuary?...

If,…so / then-know-that, you,…my, dear-reader: remain, Lost!...

The-Son’s-Words, have taught me,…(Personally); that only, He,…*(meaning / His-Father)*: Who, is in us,…is-truly-greater!... Yes!...

God-is-Greater!... Than, anyone else,…who, is,…in-the-world!...(please read / John 14: 28)…

Folks. It’s,…The-Father / Who: is-indwelling, with,…His-Son!... Now, tell-me. Is,…The-Son / “indwelling”: with-you?...

“Self-inflicted-wounds”, would tell you,…otherwise. Only, those who have,…healed, (spiritually-speaking):

(“KNOW-WHAT,…I’M,…TALKING-ABOUT”)!... Amen.

Only,…The-Son-of-God / can-correct,…our: mindless-mistakes!...

It’s why,…”The-Millennial-Era”,…will, manifest!...

So, let us,…all / alter-the-course; we have, previously,…chosen. How?...

Answer: By, revealing the truths,…we, have been / given: Yes!...

In,…Love!... By,…Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6720
Attachments
107051_th.gif
107051_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
112557_th.gif
112557_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
122081_th.gif
122081_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:10 pm

“YES,…ONLY,…THEN!”…

Friends. I know that, I’m not,…(“walking-alone”),…on this journey; to spiritual-strength,…and,…personal-Joy!...

Thank-you!...*(dear-reader)*… For, walking together,…with,…me.

Folks. It’s only when, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); begin to, tell-the-truth,…about, ourselves; to our own, hearts-and-minds,…only-then, will God, (Jehovah / His-Marvelous-Name): draw near!...

Only, then,…will our, living-God; bring the help, we-so-desperately,…need!...

Yes!...

Only-then, will,…He, (by-in-and-thru / His-Son: Jesus-the-Christ); bring us, into alignment with,…His, true-purpose: for both, you-and-me!... Amen.

Our, ultimate goal,…is-to-mirror, the,…Son’s-Ways!...

This,…Son-of-God / comes to us, first,…in: thought… Then, as we read,…and learn, more about: Him!... Jesus, thereafter,…grows-on-us: into a desire!...

Yes!...

His,…”exemplary-obedience”,…(onto / His-Father’s-Will); begins to permeate, our every,…walking-hour!...

As, this,…(“Appointed-Ruler”),…of,…humanity; leads us, through our,…days-and-nights!...

He, (Jesus),…has taught us, (who-believe); those-things, our own mind,…tells us: we-must-do!...

Yes!... Do!... In order, to be,…Free!...

First-and-foremost, we must be,…(“Obedient”); and this involves, acquiring,…”a-submissive-posture”,…onto,…our: “Heavenly-Father!”…

Why?...

Answer: Because, Jehovah,…and/or,…Yahweh, (if-you-prefer); is our,…”Supreme-Being!”… Yes!... The-Most-High,…God!...

And, there is,…no-other / quite-like: Him!... Amen.

The-Father’s,…”higher-calling”,…will bring, you: Joy!...*(without any harm / to: yourself)*

Yes!... This,…(“Higher-Calling”),…brings-only, (“good”): to yourself. And, to those,…who, surround: you!...

Yes!...

(“Be,…Obedient”)!...

Rather-than, asking: “How,…can,…I?”…

Simply-say: “ I,…am,…most-willing!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader); why, did you,…get-up, this morning?... What, do you hope,…to experience; by the end, of this,…day?...

In order, to answer these,…questions,…and,…put-yourself, in alignment; with,…”God’s-Purposes” / in your, personal life. You, must-have,…(“Discipline”)!...

Yes!... “Discipline,…Yourself!”… To speak, softly. To live,…”peacefully!”… Yes!...

(“Discipline”): calms-the-mind. Opens-the-heart. And, clears-the-path,…away, from,…the otherwise; cobwebs,…of-our: (“ego”)!...

Yes!...

Only, then,…can we, move-forward; towards-the-Spirit!... Amen.

Folks. When, we are disciplined,…in-our-quest,…for, inner-peace; joy, harmony,…balance-and-expansion. We are, thereafter,…(“spared”); the confines,…of,…Anger!...

Yes!... Including,…Resentment, Restrictions, Guilt,…and,…Shame!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6690
Attachments
314051_th.gif
314051_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif
24302530_475837289484110_220689494276308992_n.gif (410.28 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (140.03 KiB) Viewed 2124 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:59 pm

“IT’S-TIME,…TO,…LET-GO!”…

Friends. Is our mind, well,…ordered?...

The very things, in our,…immediate, environment; are a reflection,…of,…what, goes-on: in both, your,…“hearts-and-minds!”…

Are, you,…(dear-reader); saving things, from your,…past?... Hoping, perhaps,…to somehow, (“relive”): them?...

Are there,…(“broken-things”),…you, have-not; taken the time, to get rid,…of?...*(like, for example: a-sour-relationship / gone, south)*

What about,…things, like, (“Mother-and-Daughter”); relationships?...

Which, neither,…female, has; taken-the-time, to really,…fix!...

And, you,…men. Don’t, think-that,…you’re, (“exempt”)!...

The major cause, of all,…(”gun-violence”),…in, America: is attributed, to,…”Fatherless-Homes!”…

Young men,…”lacking-the-necessary”,…counsel, which-only,…a,…”caring-and-loving”,…father,…at their, side; could ever, really-give!... Amen.

Yes!...

All-good-things, start and end,…at: home. As well, the lack,…of,…(“these-vital-things”)!...

Many of you, have a house,…or,…an, apartment. But, few of those,…can really, be called: (“Homes”)!...

Are we, holding-on,…to,…(“things”); that no longer, serve a purpose?...

Is everything, in its,…proper-place?... Do you, even know,…what,…(“proper”): means?...

Is there,…(“order”),…in-your-lives?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Folks!...

“Order!... Order!... Order!”…

This, is truly,…God’s-own / Law-of-Heaven!...

All, that,…He, (Jehovah / His-Glorious-Name); has created, is in alignment,…with, His: “Perfect-Will”…

Are,…You?...

In our, personal-quest,…for,…”Spiritual-Strength”; we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”): must-possess,…(“Order”)!...

Yes!...

Inside, both,…our: “hearts-and-minds!”…

As well,…*(by-in-and-thru / all-of-our: “affairs”)*

We, must,…(“clean-out”),…and,…reorganize, everything; in our immediate, environment… Yes!...

Easier,…said. Than,…done!...

Take a peek, under your bed. Include, even the,…glove-compartment; of-your-vehicle. What-about, in the,…closets?... In the,…attic-or-basement?... Your,…purse-or-wallet?...

I’ve found, that,…when, we,…(who-believe); don’t possess,…(“order”),…in,…our-personal-lives; this, in itself,…leaves-little-room,…for,…God’s-Will,…to: unfold!... Amen.

Bringing-our-Baggage, from the past,…onto,…our present; often-times, crowds-out,…our: future!... Yes!...

Many-of-us, have failed,…to,…take-advantage; of various, opportunities,…in our, past. And, that’s-okay!... Don’t, beat yourself,…up; because, of this,…truth!...

The present-and-near, future,…offers us, all,…(“another-chance”); to make,…other-choices!... Yes!...

With,…”God’s-Good-Grace”,…and,…help. Another,…”Choice”,…means, that-you; recognize the conflict, chaos-or-pain,…your, previous-choices: created!...

And,…right-now,…today; you choose, to eliminate,…that,…experience.

How?...

Answer: By, making,…(“Another,…Choice”)!... Amen.

Folks. When something, is over. It is,…over!... There’s, no-need-to,…keep-checking; to see if,…it,…or,…they: are-really-gone!...

Help, is on the,…Way!...

For, right-now,…tell-yourself, the truth. It’s,…Over!... And, you are,…finished. Yes!...

(“IT’S-TIME,…TO,…LET-GO”)!...

So,…(move-on)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6660
Attachments
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 2123 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 2123 times
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg
appreciate-what-you-have-700x394-474x300.jpg (76.98 KiB) Viewed 2123 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:32 pm

“WHO-OF-YOU,…BELIEVES?”…

Friends. (“Self-Doubt”),…can easily, become; the-underlying-cause, of every,…”missed-opportunity”: in this, present-life!...

It steals, our,…dreams. Denies, our,…Hopes. And, strangles,…our,…Faith!...

Let us, never forget our,…connection: with God!... For, His,…is-truly,…a: “Powerful-and-Creative”,…Source-of-Life!...

So, let us,…always, ask for,…clarity, (Spiritually-Speaking)!...

There is, no-greater,…disservice, we commit; in this life, than,…living-within, the grips: and confines,…of,…”Unbelief!”…

The very,…”Spirit-of-God”,…indwelling, (with, His / Son’s-Followers); will not, deny,…”Itself!”…

This,…”Spirit”,…of,…Love; will be, fulfilled. He, shall-be,…acknowledge. Not, only,…by,…us: (who-believe). Not, only,…by,…His-Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth). Not, only,…by,…The-Holy-Angels / in: Heaven!...

But, also,…by,…all-the-Earth’s / inhabitants!... Amen.

Yes!...

Sooner-than-later!... Your,…”Unbelief”,…only-delays, God’s-own: “Fulfillment!”…

Your,…”Unbelief”,…does, (Not),…destroy: God’s-Will,…for,…you!...*(dear-reader)*

Folks. There is, (“nothing”),…that, God, (Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name); cannot, do. Or, does not,…know!...

His-Love, for you,…is, indeed-enough; to sustain,…us. Whether, you believe,…or,…not!...

So,…”Fear,…Not!”… Help,…is-on,…its: Way!... And, in case,…no-one,…has-told-you, that-they; Love—you, today. Please, allow me,…to be, the: First!...

“I,…Love,…You,…Today!”… Why?...

Answer: Because, today,…I realize that; it is, my,…Love-for-you, (dear-friends); and my, trust-of-you,…that, enables me; to reveal, the,…”pitfalls”; of my own, humanness,…with-you: Yes!...

Thank-you, for being,…”My,…Reading,…Audience!”…

I pray, that: “You, come-to-know,…that, we are: God’s-Love, in motion. Seeking-only, to reveal,…(“Itself”); in many ways, and under,…all: circumstances!”… Amen.

So, don’t forget to,…(“show-up”): today!...

Yes!...

To, that,…”grocery-store”,…check-out / counter. And, to,…that: “gas-station”. Where, that,…attendant, is waiting: for-your-smile.

Also, that,…”Day-Care / Clerk”. And, what-about,…your: “Doctor’s-Appointment?”… Yes!...

Show-them-all, that,…you-are, indeed: a real-and-living,…”Child-of-God!”…

How?...

Answer: Well, for starters. Just, try,…”Smiling!”… For, this will certainly,…brighten: everyone’s-day!... Including,…your-own!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6630
Attachments
108851_th.gif
108851_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:19 pm

WORDS,…OF,…WISDOM” / REVISED

(FOR,…SPANISH,…SAINTS) / VOLUME I

Nuestra mayor Gloria no esta’, en no haber caido nunca; sino, en levantarnos cada vez, que caemos. Es duro caer, pero es peor todavia, no haber intentado nunca,…subir. Nada revela tan seguramente, el caracter de una persona, como su voz. El caracter, es la energia sorda y constante de la voluntad. La caridad comienza en mi casa, y la justicia, en la puerta siguiente. La caridad de los ricos, no es mas que la forma de remordimiento!....

Para hacer de una casa, un hogar; se requiere vivir mucho, en ella. La justicia, aunque anda cogeando, rara vez déjà de alcanzar el criminal en su carrera. El primer castigo, del culpable, es que su conciencia le juzga, y no le absuelve nunca. Ser celoso, es el colmo del egoismo; es el amor propio, desvirtuado; es la irritacion, de una falsa vanidad. En los celos, hay mas amor propio,…que Amor!....

Nunca, como al morir un ser querido, necesitamos creer que,…hay un cielo. Ninguna ciencia, en cuanto es una ciencia verdadera,…nos miente; la mentira, esta en quien no la conoce. Ciencia sin consciencia, no es mas que la ruina del alma. Y que podemos decir, de la medida del bienestar y la civilizacion,…de las naciones?....

La cobardia, es el miedo consentido; el valor, es el miedo dominado. Solo los cobardes, son valientes con las mujeres. La perfecta hora de comer es para el rico, cuando y siempre quiera comer; y para el pobre, cuando tienen de que,…comer. El camino para llegar al corazon del hombre, es del,…estomago. El estomago, es la conciencia del cuerpo. Busquen un reposo, puramente Espiritual. Y que seamos todos, aquellas personas de alma fuerte, y robusta. No sean, como las personas mas vulgar; cuales necesitan de las comodidades corporales,…para su sostenimiento!...

Ningun bien se disfruta, sin tener alguien con quien compartir. Una verdad Eterna, es la de que los hombres, reciben mas compesaciones por su,…”habilidad de obligar a otros, a actuar”,…que las que pudiesen recibir, por sus propios esfuerzos. La conciencia, es el major libro de moral que tenemos. Mi conciencia tiene para mi, mas peso, que la opinion de todo el Mundo. De gran peso es el testimonio, que la conciencia forma, a cerca de vicio y de la virtud; si la suprimes, nada permanece!....

La perfeccion, de la propia conducta, estriba en mantener cada cual, su dignidad; sin perjudicar, la libertad ajena. No se debe variar de opinion; cuando, no se puede cambiar de, conducta. Es facil, terriblemente facil, hacer tambalear la confianza de un hombre, en si mismo. Aprovecharse de esta ventaja, para conmover el Espiritu de una persona, es un labor,…considerado muy Diabolico!....

Tu Amigo,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6600

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:23 pm

“GAZING,…UPWARD!”…

Oh’,…Thy-precious-Word;
It’s Yours,…and,…not-mine.
It’s, fragrant-flowers,…glean;
As, its,…(“Light”),…upon-me: shines!...

I’ve learned,…that, hardships;
Are blessings,…in; disguise.
My work,…and,…Faith-in-You;
May it prove,…to be, most: wise!...

Beneath, His-Arms,…we, abide;
As, nights-deepen,…tempers / go - wild.
Still, I trust,…in You; Sweet-Jesus!...
Redeemed, we,…stand. Alongside / This-Father’s-Child!...

God’s-Word,…a,…refreshing; rain.
Watering crops,…my soul, it seeds.
Bringing, new-life,…opening; old-hearts.
Yes, meeting,…our: every need!...

None-but-Christ,…will, satisfy.
There’s, no other,…Name; for-me.
His, Love and life,…my, lasting joy.
Our,…Lord: has,…(“Saved”),…me!...

His-Father’s, wonders,…boldly, displayed.
My eyes,…see this; night-n-day.
I’ve surveyed,…the grounds: The-Son / has tread!...
Here’s, where,…you’ll-find-me.
(“GAZING,…UPWARD”):

Upon the skies,…His-Father’s, made!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

P.S. Folks, to Almighty-God,…be: all-the-Glory!... As we praise, His Son,…Jesus,…for, His sacrifices: in our, stead!... Amen.

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6540
Attachments
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 1989 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:07 pm

“ONE-FAITH,…ONE-LOVE,…ONE-TRUTH!”…

Friends, our Eternal-God,…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); stands in our midst, administering His Justice!...

His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); intervenes, in very personal-ways!...

What will it take, to break humanity’s rebellious-spirit?... It took the death of my earthly-father, to break my own,…defiant-and-unruly; ways!...

The Son-of-God, will see to it,…that, we all; receive our due, Justice!... Recompense-and-rewards, await the righteous. And, chastisement is certain,…for the Revelers!...

Yes, this Son-of-God,…litigates, with much spiritual-groaning; unto His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Why?... Answer: Because, often,…we, ourselves; do not know, how or what-to-pray for,…as we ought!...

So, is the Son’s job,…really, finished?...

No, not really!... As He, (Jesus); continually makes intercession for us, (who-believe). Folks, there is no future, what-so-ever,…for those; who fail to Repent!... Forgiveness, is very much,…a conditional matter. It must first, be implored,…by us; before we, could ever expect,…to receive it.

Many of you, gravely,…(“Err”); as you believe yourselves, to be already rich,…having no real-need, for God; in your personal lives. Never-the-less, our Creator continues to be most,…concerned; about your affairs!...

Oh’, if only you would step-away,…from your over-whelming; ignorance. And, if only your arrogance,…would allow you; some real, time-out. Then, and only then,…could there be; some true-hope left, for you!...

Friends, the divisions are obvious,…and most evident. Look at the very word, (“Denomination”)!...

It refers to possessing a different, (or varying); face-value, on a person, place or thing. Take your cash-currency, for example. We hold true, the existence of the $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00 and the $100.00,…paper-bill.

Although, they all consist of the same quality paper-and-ink,…they also; differ in their, face-value. Some possess higher buying-power, than others. The same is most true, of the countless Christian Denominational Groups,…out there!...

These divided sectors, within our local communities,…each-believe themselves; to be closer to the Truth, than their,…(”other-brethren”): in Faith!...

Although, in essence,…we, all; supposedly belong to the same, Church-of-Christ, (with its many-member-body); humanity has created, black-and-white clear distinctions,…by exercising: self-imposed titles!...

That’s-right!... The world’s-churches, and their identities,…are all, man-made; most pompous-in-principle, ludicrous and indeed,…absolutely-absurd: when ends, meet. These very same, associate themselves as being,…first-and-foremost; Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholic, Mormon, Quakers, Jehovah’s-Witnesses,…and this list: is truly endless!...

Where is, our One-Faith, One-Truth and One-Love?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6510
Attachments
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif
18949150_451904715170395_2595164586231463936_n.gif (216.44 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif
23114765_1943284865936147_825960957_n.gif (996.74 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 1962 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:01 pm

“SO,…I-ALSO,…BELIEVE!”…

Folks, our Bible prophecies,…indicate that-things; are quickly escalating. Every morning, we awaken to breaking-news. And, none-of-it,…is ever, good!...

The cries-of-violence, seem louder-and-louder. Yet, I have learn-to-look,…beyond, the immediate; and into our, eternal-tomorrows!...

Keep the Faith, my,…”brothers-and-sisters!”… Nothing, shall destroy,…God’s-own-Truths!...

Many, of,…His-Works; are, wondrously-happening,…even, as-I-pen; these, written-words. That’s-right. Almighty-God, has not,…given-up, on you,…(dear-reader and friends); so don’t you dare, give-up,…on: the Father-and-Son!...

We must continue, to further along,…Jesus’ / already completed,…assignment; He was sent, by God,…to: “Bear-Witness!”…

Yes, with regards,…to, His God / and, Father-in-Heaven’s,…own: Kingdom!... And, so,…shall-I-do,…(His-Faithful-Follower).

Yes, I shall continue,…to,…(”Bear-Witness”); to this, Son’s-servitude,…and / exemplary,…Obedience: in completing, His-Father’s-will.

Friends, Jesus is,…(Not),…God; Himself!...

Yes,…(“Jesus-of-Nazareth”),…God’s-own-Messenger!...

And, mankind’s,…only,…Intercessor!... No, man-or-woman,…while still / occupying these, fleshly-bodies,…will ever: see,…God’s-own-Face!...(read, Exodus 33:20).

Jehovah,…(His-Excellent-Name), is,…Holy, Holy, Holy!...

For this reason, (“alone”),…our, present-and-putrid; state-of-affairs, impedes humanity,…from otherwise / being,…in: God’s-own-presence.

We can thank, our,…”sinful-nature”,…for this / Truth!...

It’s why, the very,…(“first-pair”), was ultimately / “ousted”: from the,…Garden-of-Eden!...

And, two,…”Angels” / were posted, on: Paradise’s-Gates!…

Preventing,…Adam-and-Even / from: ever,…”re-entering!”...

Nothing, has changed,…under / the Sun. It remains true, even today!...

After our, Death-and-Resurrection,…we; shall be Judged, and our,…”final-destination”,…will be determined. Meanwhile, it is,…God’s-own-Righteousness; that, we can witness!...

Working,…(by-in-and-thru / others)!... Including, His only,…”begotten”,…Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For this reason,…(“alone”),…God, has always / worked; through Mediators!... He is Holy, and we are,…(Not)!...

The Religionists, of this,…present world; have perverted, this-simple-truth.

Millions, remain,…”duped-and-stupefied”… Preferring, to follow,…”traditions-of-men”,…with their / deeply-rooted; pagan-practices, going back,…to: the,…Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine!”…

Folks, we did,…(Not), crucify,…God; up on that,…Roman-Cross!...

It was, His Son, (Jesus); who went, to the Cross,…willingly: in our,…stead.

The Potter,…*(meaning / God)*; has-no-need, of destroying,…Himself. Just, to finely-fit,…into, our-own / “Pandora’s-Box: of,…buried-treasures!...

But, He,…*(meaning / God)*; willingly does,…as, He: pleases. With the clay, which,…He / molds,…into: vessels!...

Some, are fashioned,…unto / righteousness,…while, still-others: unto,…(“unrighteousness”)!... Amen.

With, all-due-respect,…to / our other; “brethren-in-Faith”,…(mainly those, who teach: The-Trinity-Doctrine); today,…you stand / corrected.

I don’t, Judge you. The,…”Word-of-God”,…does!.... Yes, for those,…who insist; throughout, the,…centuries-of-old / saying: that,…”Jesus-is-God!”...

*(Please, re-visit,…your / present-spiritual-stance. And,…beliefs)*...

Study well, Jesus’ own,…wording, (and don’t focus, so much,…on what / other; characters-and-writers, present within,…our Bible: were saying / about, our,…Jesus)!…

Our Lord, spoke in parables. And, in,…literal-language,…as well.

I pray, that: “You come, to decipher,…well: the-true-differences!”… Amen.

Jesus, is,…(“One”); with,…His-Father,…in / shared-virtues; like Faith, Love, Patient-Endurance,…Unity. Also, in,…Cause-and-Vision.

As well,…(“One-in-Mindset / and: Mission”)!...

Yes, in,…these-things / and, many others,…they-both: remain as,…One!...

But, you too,…will / notice-well; when we consider, Jesus’ own,…”permanent-posture”,…with regards, to: His / Father-in-Heaven!...

Jesus, always takes,…a,…(“submissive-and-subservient”),…role. Yes, a back-seat, (if-you-will); Jesus wants, more than,…anything else,…that; we all, finally,…”come-to-realize”; that, He,…Loves / His God: and,…Father-in-Heaven!...

This was, and still remains,…an-essential, truth; and,…”core-message”,…within: the Gospel.

You, see,…folks,…without us,…and / without; the Angels-in-Heaven, and without,…the Son. God, would have,…(“no one”); to authenticate / nor - validate,…His: very own, existence!...

Friends, this-in-itself,…is: a very,…(“Powerful-Truth”)!...

The,…”intimacy”,…of / Father-and-Son; was evident, and most present,…from before: our-very-own, beginnings.

The,…(“Religionists”),…of-this-planet / have perverted: this,…plain-truth.

They’ve put, the Son,…in: His-Father’s-Shoes!...

Yes, this perversion,…has been / adulterating; the-gospel-message,…for centuries.

My, written-passages,…are / very: unpopular-truths. Not accepted, by many. Hence, many are called,…yet,…few / are: truly-chosen!... Amen.

All-of-it, done,…in: the name,…of,…”Religion!”…

Yes, to,…amass-together / great: membership-and-funding. Since the times and era, of the,…Roman-Emperor,…(”Constantine”).

Our, Jesus,…was-merely, added; unto,…the Romans / already-existing: “entourage”,…of / lesser-gods!...

Folks, know this truth. The Romans, were always,…a very / tolerant-society. It’s what, made them,…so successful; in conquering, other,…peoples-and-cultures.

They, allowed their,…”conquered-colonies”; to,…practice-and-worship,…as, they: pleased!...

As-long-as, these,…very same,…also worshipped / the; Roman gods, and their,…”set-forth” / Holidays!...

(“Tribute”),…was paid,…and everyone, lived: happily-ever-after!...

Much, like our,…ever / growing; and popular,…”Inter-Faith-Groups!”…

“Why, can’t we all,…just: get-along?”…

This, is their,…”common-denominator” / slogan-and-motto. I would, answer them,…by, saying: “We can indeed, co-exist. But, we shall never,…”collaborate-in-worship”,…with the world’s / pagan-practices!”… Amen.

Friends, in the,…end,…we’ve been asked / by Jesus; to be,…(In),…this world. But, to never,…participate,…(Of): their,…pagan-practices.

And, if Jesus,…sat-down / with the,…”undesirables-and-untouchables”,…and, with the; unclean, of this,…world. It was never, to,…”collaborate”,…with: their beliefs.

But-rather, to,…”sit and share”,…with / these-others. The,…”truths”,…about: His-Father’s-Kingdom!...

These, very same,…today,…do,…(Not): clearly,…”define-themselves!”...

They, tend-to-fly,…this / internationally-known,…(“rainbow-stripped-banner”); claiming unity. Truth-be-known, we practice,…(by contrast); a-most-exclusive,…Faith!...

That’s-right!... We do,…(Not),…practice,…”an-all-inclusive” / religious-doctrine!... We are those, who,…(“Love”),…what / Jehovah,…Loves!...

And, who,…(abhor / hate),…what: Jehovah,…abhors!... ( don’t mistake me, for being…a: Jehovah’s-Witness)… Simply because, I-tend-to,…include; God’s,…personal / Name,…within all: of these, written-passages.

I belong, to,…(“no sect”),…religious-group / nor,…cult… Amen.

P.S. I’m a child, of the,…living-God, (if only, by: divine-adoption); simply because, I happen,…to take / His Son’s; gospel-message, to heart,…as: a-true-believer. It’s what, qualifies me,…as such. So, the,…Bible teaches.

(“SO,…I-ALSO,…BELIEVE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6480
Attachments
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1949 times
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif
15207923_1563777803637704_1171231916_n.gif (188.55 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1949 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:30 pm

“SHARING,…A-BIT,…ABOUT-ME!”…

Yes!... It’s what, this,…public-platform, (we-call / The-Internet); was originally,…designed: for!...

Yes!... To,…”reach-out,…and,…touch / someone!”…

Together, you-and-I,…(dear-reader and friends); have pursued, the,…”already-trodden”,…paths; of our appointed,…“Prince!”…*(meaning, Jesus)*

Yes!... We are those, who finally,…understand, how-to-be,…(“IN”),…this-world.

Yet, no longer,…be part, (“OF”),…it. Today, is a,…wonderful-day,…yes; indeed!...

For, we’ve learned,…to see,…our, Jesus; in a more, clear-and-spiritual,…perspective. Yes!...

Just, as He,…Himself,…sees: His-own / Heavenly-Father!...*(Jehovah / His-Unmatched-Name)*

Studying, our,…Bible; was never meant, to be done,…alone!... No, sir!...

By,…God’s-Divine-Design / it needs; collective-reasoning. Meaning, you-and-me,…knocking, heads. Seeking, to unravel,…this seemingly; endless,…puzzle-of-principles!...

But, God-is-Good!...

He, has specifically,…selected, (all-throughout / the ages); individuals, to guide,…us, who, (actually-believe): to work, collectively!...

We,…all,…need,…”Mentors!”…

Regardless, of who,…the, publisher-or-author / happens-to-be; with regard, to any topic,…covered; inside, the written-pages,…of our: Holy-Book!...

Comparing, notes. Reading, additional,…”supportive-literature” / on the, subject-matter; these are, effective avenues,…that lead,…us, to: real-truth!...

Yes!... Your own stance, comes,…to; a more knowing,…position,…only, after; you’ve read, everyone’s-opinion,…of,…Who: The-Father and His-Son,…are?...

Millions, remain,…”stagnantly-stupefied!”…

Simply-because, these-very-same,…themselves,…have, freely-chosen: to believe,…”spoon-fed / here-say!”…

Yes!... “Doctrines-of-Devils!”…

Finding themselves, only,…repeating / popular-slogans:

Like,…”Oh’,…My,…God!”…

*(somehow, we are to believe / that-these, actually: believe in our, same,…God)*

Yes!... A-Divine-Title, has been taken,…these, days; and has been, turned into,…just another,…”cliché”…

You’ll find, that,…those, who utter / these-offensive; slogans. Are the very same, who,…possess; the least amount,…of,…real: ”Faith!”…

Where’s,…our,…Fear, (Reverence),…of,…Almighty-God?...

Others, believe that,…they’ve found, the perfect-church. As, they diligently,…sit-and-listen, (every / Sunday); to their own, selected,…pastors!...

*(these, forget-that / God; doesn’t dwell, in any,…man-made / structure)*

Men-and-women, ordained,…by,…”man-made”,…institutions: of-higher-learning!... These, well-intended,…professionals; only have learned, to repeat,…themselves, what-they: were taught,…in their / seminary-schools!...

*(Friends. I encourage you / to read, the whole: of our, Bible)*

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader. With the, passing-of-time. Come to develop, your own ability,…(with / God’s-Grace); to seek,…the,…Spirit!... To,…read,…in-the: Spirit!... And, to,…speak-all-things: in the,…Spirit!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6450
Attachments
119903_th.gif
119903_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
111535_th.gif
111535_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 1802 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:19 pm

“LET’S-TALK,…ABOUT,…OUR-FATHER!”…

(“Our,…Father!”)... Here, the Son-of-God, (Jesus),…is teaching, us,…that; this, living-God,…is both: His-Father, and yours…

(“Who,…Art-in-Heaven!”)... And, that,…Heaven, is wherever / God’s-Presence: dwells!...*(permanently-speaking)* For, God,…can visit/ anyone: anywhere-and-anytime…

Remember, it’s,…(“His-Presence”) / we’re-talking-about. It was,…”An-Angel / of-the-Lord”,…who-our,…Moses, actually: saw!”… Yes!...

Standing, inside,…a seemingly / burning-bush. Yet, the bush,…never-really / burned. Those, sent-by-God, (such-as / Angels): are also,…Holy!...

Moses’, own face / was,…never again: the same. As he, demonstrated,…an, “immense-glow” / radiance; after, being visited,…by, this: “Angel-of-the-Lord!”…*(on that / Mount)*

For,…no / flesh-and-blood: can actually, “see”,…God!... And, live,…to, tell: about, it!...

Our, putrid-and-fallen,…state-of-affairs / impedes, (humanity-as-a-whole); from otherwise, standing in the,…actual,…”Presence-of-God!”…*(Jehovah / His-Excellent-Name)*

(“Hallowed, be,…Thy-Name!”)... It’s ludicrous,…and-absurd, that,…God’s-Holy-Name / wasn’t; publicly uttered,…for,…centuries-on-end.

And, that,…our / modern-day: Bible!... Only, demonstrates,…the confusing-title / of: Lord!... Yes!...

(“Generically”),…used, for both,…The-Father: and His-Son!...*(Jehovah and/or Yahweh,…is: His-Holy-Name)*

(“Thy,…Kingdom,…Come!”)... Folks, whose kingdom,…is coming / down to Earth?...

Answer: It is, The-Father’s,…Kingdom!... And, not,…The-Son’s.

The Son-of-God, has been,…”appointed”,…by, The-Father!... As God’s, overseer…*(even as / King-and-Ruler)*

But, the,…(“Kingdom”) / belongs to: The-Father!...

(“Thy,…Will,…be done. On Earth, as-it-is,…in: Heaven!”)... Note well, please. That, again. We have, the Son-of-God,…leading us / by example: as to how, we should,…pray.

Jesus, urges-the-believer,…to seek, always; The-Will,…of,…Almighty-God!...*(always. And, in everything,…we: do-or-say)*

Friends. Earth, shall be,…(”restored”)… And, it shall happen,…all / within: “A-Twinkling,…of,…An-Eye!”…

And, God’s-Will,…shall-be-done / once-again: right-down, here. Yes!... As, it is,…in: Heaven!...

(“Give us, this day. Our, daily,…Bread”)!... Let us, not worry about,…tomorrow. For, tomorrow,…shall, take-care,…of,…itself. Let us, praise our,…Creator / for: today. Yes!...

This very moment, so precious / so filled, with: His-Loving-Kindness…

(“Forgive our trespasses. As we, forgive those / who have: trespassed-against-us”)!... This, act-of-forgiveness. Note-well, we are to,…first-and-foremost: “implore”,…God / for it. Yes!...

We,…(“ask”),…for-this,…forgiveness. Thereafter, assuring our,…Creator / that; we shall, also,…forgive-those: who have, trespassed,…against us…

*(have you / dear-reader: “implored”,…God?)*

And, what about,…those-others / who-have: done you, wrong?... Have they,…(“asked”),…for-your,…”forgiveness?”…

Or, are you simply,…”forgiving-them” / so that, you can; continue onward,…with: your-lives?...

Unless,…(“implored”); then the,…”transgressor”,…never-really / acknowledges; that, he-or-she,…has ever,…”transgressed!”…

*(I pray-that / you see: this point)*

(“Lead us, not / into temptation. But, deliver us,…from / evil”)!... Here, Jesus,…The-Son / assures,…that, only; our, Heavenly-Father,…can: deliver us.

It’s the,…(“Son’s-Shed-Blood”),…which,…“Justifies!”…

But, it’s our,…Heavenly-Father/ Who, does all: The-Deliverance!...

(“For, Thine,…is,…The-Kingdom. The-Power and The-Glory!... Forever-and-ever,…Amen.”)!... Again, Jesus,…The-Son / assures; the believer, that,…(“all-things”): come-from-God!...

*(Folks. Neither, The-Father nor The-Son / can ever, deny: themselves. Each, knows-and-recognizes / their: perspective-roles)*

Do,…you?... Oh’,…how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Yes!... The-Kingdom!... All-The-Power!... And,…All-The-Glory!... Anything-and-Everything!... Comes-from-God!...

Including,…The-Son!...*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

Yes!... He,…also,…comes-from / God!... Amen.

In closing: Let us, pray that,…we come, to realize / The-Son’s-Role!...*(as-our-appointed / Saviour)*

Many, have,…(“erroneously”),…believed / worldly-teachings: saying that,…”Jesus,…is,…God!”…

Don’t, deprive yourselves / of-real-truth. Please, continue asking,…knocking-and-searching / in earnest…

For starters. You might, want-to-read,…the, whole-chapters / of John: 14-and-17…

Take a good look,…also-at,…Exodus: chapter 33…*(in-its-entirety)*

Moses, asked to see,…God’s-Glory!...

And, God,…responds,…by: showing Moses,…His-Goodness / His-Mercy / His-Graciousness!...

But, in the end. It was,…(“God’s-Back-Side”) / which, Moses,…actually: came-to-see!…

Folks, recognize the,…(”real-difference”),…between / “The-Presence”,…of,…God!...

And, actually,…being,…in, God’s-own,…(“de-facto”),…Presence!...

Only,…the,…Son-of-God / and the,…Holy-Angels: in Heaven!... These, have,…come-to-see,…God’s-own-Face!...

Only, The-Son,…has-both / descended; from Heaven!... And, ascended,…onto: Heaven, itself!...

For,…”Flesh-and-Blood”,…cannot-ever / enter: into this, Divine,…Kingdom-of-God!...

Hence, after our,…(“Resurrection”) / we shall, thereafter,…occupy; an incorruptible, form,…of: existence.

Yes,…Sir!... We,…*(Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)* / shall be as,…our, Lord-and-Saviour; stands,…today!...

In,…The,…Spirit!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=6420
Attachments
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif
21297883_1706293989677826_367104916512047104_n.gif (658.63 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif
20272273_1501102729948135_1681864229100978176_n.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1749 times
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif
11274977_705073706267765_596392086_n.gif (182.94 KiB) Viewed 1749 times

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:25 am

Hello Izzy; Beautiful write..This is Pastor Shirley ann shaw..I don't know if U remember me or not...Looking for some of my Older Friends on here....'God Bless'.....PLease respond...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi,...Shirley!...

Of course, I remember you. Praying for both, you and your husband...

Check your e-mail / account: private message, shared...

Love,

Izzy!...
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (119.61 KiB) Viewed 1570 times
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 1570 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:46 pm

“KNOW-THIS,…ABOUT / WISDOM!”…

Friends, sit-back and enjoy,…this read!...

King Solomon, (an actual son, of King-David’s / own: concubine); was granted, by Almighty-God, (Jehovah / His-Infinite-Name): the answer, to his own,…prayers!...

Yes!... To possess, above all things,…this-thing, called: “Knowledge!”…

And, to decipher well,…between: good-and-evil… And, so,…King-Solomon; was invoked with,…”Divine-Wisdom!”…

For, there was no other,…man-or-woman / brighter: than he. No, sir!...

Solomon, indeed,…”gifted” / of: God!...

In our Bible, the,…”Book-of-Proverbs”,…is recognized, as being; Solomon’s-own, profound thoughts. Here’s a man, whose,…40 year-reign / was filled, with: much peace!...

All neighboring-nations, became his,…allies / not: foes!...

All-of-it, as a result,…of,…God’s-own-Favoring!... Yes!... Our Creator, is not a respecter,… of,…persons. But, many,…have forgotten, that,…He, does indeed: “Favor,…Many!”… Amen.

Yes!... Our living-God,…”Favors”,…all-those, who truly: Love, Him!...

Yes!... “Proverbs”,…those, colorful,…time-honored: Truths!... Once,…(long-ago); part of mankind’s, everyday,…language.

Today,…simply,…”A-Lost-Art!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); how often, do you think-about,…their: origins-and-meanings?...

Solomon’s, unique,…”collection-of-words”,…live-on, by still,…revealing; the source, from whence they,…came!...*(meaning, The-Holy-Spirit’s / Comfort-and-Guidance)*

Yes!... Time-worn-expressions, which are as,…relevant, today; as they were, when first,…”coined” / generations: ago!...

Here, stands,…an-illegitimate, child, (as the world / sees: Solomon)!...

Yet, God,…sees, Solomon / as: King-of-Israel… Amen. Yes!... A special individual, whom our God,…chose-to-succeed, after: David’s-own-reign.

Yes!... God, defies,…always; our-own, logic,…and / understanding!... He, didn’t permit,…King-David / to become; the actual-builder,…of,…Jerusalem’s-Temple!...

But, rather,…God, chose,…”The least, child / to-be-considered!”…

And, made,…Solomon; the successor!... Yes!... A King!... Although, King-David,…actually, drew-up; the blue-prints / plans. To, what was,…to be,…this-marvelous: Temple!...

He, (David),…was not, permitted; to actually, direct its,…construction. Why?...

Answer: Because, during,…David’s-Reign,…much; War-and-blood, was shed!... Yes!...

And, the,…”Sanctity”,…of the, Temple; would be,…ultimately: stained!... *(this is, obviously / God’s-own: perspective)*

Were, this,…Temple, to have been,…built,…by-a-man, (like-David),…whose-hands, were tainted: by, so much,…blood-shed!...

The,…”Spiritual-Connotations”,…behind, God,…choosing / Solomon; for this task, lies in that,…this, “concubine’s-child”: was completely,…”innocent”.

Yes!... Solomon, was not,…guilty,…of,…his father’s / otherwise: “capricious-ways!”… Let’s always, remember that,…God / “Favors”: Obedience!...

When, we stray from doing,…”The-Right-Thing”,…God, tends,…to, distance; Himself!... Often-times, even removing,…original-blessings / once, before: bestowed!...

And, depending upon our,…degree-of-transgression; against, God!... He, may also,…chastise / or: even, curse. Yes!...

Curse, those whom,…He, (God) / had originally: “Favored!”… Yes, folks!...

God’s-Love, and His,…Support / is very-much: a conditional-matter. Dependent, much upon,…your-own, willingness; to follow, our,…”Father’s-Ways!”…

In the,…”Kingdom”,…of the, (“spiritually-blind”); the one-eyed-person, is truly,…King!...

Friends, capturing the unbelievable,…”scope”,…of,…King-Solomon’s-Influence; will truly, fascinate your own,…Faith!... Yes!...

His, is a surprising,…legacy; of,…the,…(“language-and-phrases”); inherited from, our-own,…Heavenly-Father!... Amen. Yes!...

His, are truly,…”light-hearted”,…pages.

I pray, that: “You, dear-reader. Come-to-learn, them,…well.”… Amen.

Yes!... Something, which our,…worldly-schools / don’t teach. Remember, this,…always: “Zeal”,…without knowledge, is but,…Folly!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7455
Attachments
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1568 times
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg
22528299_1481092911944083_5465208501223238293_n.jpg (53.48 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:11 pm

“GOOD-DEEDS,…DESERVE,…EACH-OTHER!”…

Folks!... What the eye, doesn’t see,…the heart, doesn’t,…grieve-over!...

It’s why, I believe,…so-many, of us / have lost: any hope, of Jesus’-return!... Sadly-enough. Simply, because,…these very same,…must-see / to believe!...

I for one, do not believe,…that, Jesus: tarries!...

It was, the,…Son-of-God’s / own-virtues,…which became, ultimately: His-due-rewards!... Amen.

Who-of-you, will even,…(”dare”),…to follow, in: His-Footsteps?...

United, we,…(“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”); shall-stand. Divided, we shall,…fall. Why, so many,…”Christian-Denominations?”…

People, running,…to-and-fro,…endlessly; searching for that,…”Right-Church!”… For, that,…(”building”); which will, eventually,…feed: them!...

Yes!... Feed, them. Only, what they,…want-to-hear / sugar-coated: comments!...

We forget, that,…”Jerusalem’s-Temple”,…fell. And, ever-since,…”God’s-own-Presence” / has stopped, dwelling: inside any, man-made,…structure!...

Lost, is the,…(“Ark”)!... *(of-the-covenant)*

And, so,…are those, who seek: God!... *(inside / any-tangible: structure)*

Remember, folks!... That, the,…”Road-to-Hell”,…is paved, with many: (“good-intentions”)!...

And, there’s,…none-so-blind,…as, he-or-she; who will not,…see!... Amen.

There is, no,…”Honor”,…among-thieves!...

I speak, of those,…who-stand, behind; their putrid-pulpits.

Preaching,…”Doctrines-of-Devils” / Yes!...

Ravenous-wolves, all,…dressed-in / sheep’s-clothing. Beware!.. We’ve been,…forewarned!... Have you, read it?... Oh’, how-I-pray,…so!... Amen.

Friends, our journey,…begins / with-a-simple: step. Yes!... Believe, in the,…Son-of-God!...*(Jesus-of-Nazareth)*

It’s,…(“God’s-own-Criteria”). Yes!... For, obtaining,…”eternal-life!”…

Jesus, is that,…”exception”,…which proves / His-Father’s-Rules!...

Remember, always-that: “Idle-hands, do,…only / the work,…of,…The-Devil”…

The course,…of,…”God’s-True-Love” / never-runs: smooth!...

And,…that’s-okay!...

Because, when the going,…”gets-rough!”… It’s only, the real,…”rough” / who-get-going!... Amen.

Still-waters, run,…very-deep. So, does,…the: (“Word-of-God”)!... Slow-but-steady, wins this,…race.

As, our,…”Crown-of-Righteousness”,…awaits, at the: finish-line.

In closing: Remember, also,…that: “Punctuality”,…is the, politeness / of: God’s-own, chosen,…Stewards!...

Yes!... One-Good-Deed!... Deserves,…Another!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.ph ... start=7425
Attachments
113319_th.gif
113319_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
116404_th.gif
116404_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
107100_th.gif
107100_th.gif (6.94 KiB) Viewed 1520 times