JUST BE YOU

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

JUST BE YOU

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 am

JUST BE YOU

Are you proud of Who You Are? Do you feel good about your age, health, and overall life? Are you happy?

Just be you!

The fastest way to unhappiness is to lie to yourself or try to be something you're not. Trying to keep a false identity is like trying to make chocolate hold its form in direct sunlight on hot summer day. Things are gonna get real messy real fast.

It can take hard work and courage to be yourself. But it takes even more effort to be someone you're not - and never will be. Whether it's a little lie about your age, or a great big lie about something else, the person who gets hurt the most by any lie you tell is you. Because you deny yourself the awesomeness of Who You Are.

There's only one YOU on this planet. Think about that. With over 6 billion people, there is only ONE, just ONE, Y-O-U.

There's a reason for that. It's because YOU are somebody special. You have a unique purpose to fulfill. It doesn't matter what your role is, how much money you make, where you live, what car you drive, or your social status. That's not what it's about. It's about being true to Who You Are.

Just by being Who You Are you will touch people's lives. Maybe in little ways. Maybe in profound ways. It doesn't matter because you will touch their lives by being you. Just you.

You may impact a lot of people or just a few. You may inspire others through superb example or by your mistakes, through your victories or by your failures. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you are true to you.

You are the reason you are here. You were given this life to live because no one but you can live it. You have been given the body, mind and spirit perfect for your journey which you get to help create by what you think, choose and do every day of your life.

No one else can be you the way you can. No one else can live your life for you. No one else can take your place on this planet. Nobody but you!

So if you're going to try to be somebody, be the best you possible.

And just be YOU!

~ © Sir Froggie, JMP, May 08, 2012

"Even pond-scum has a purpose for sustaining life, think what human beings are capable of!"

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
SUBMITTED BY:
BRENDA CLARK PIKE

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: JUST BE YOU

Post by Pokey's Heart » Tue May 15, 2012 8:04 am

Brenda, what an awesome post! I love it!
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

Brenda,
This is so true and so good! Thank You so much for sharing this.
God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

THANKS POKEY, GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE ARTICLE. BLESSINGS TO YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 am

THANKS EVA, GLAD YOU LIKED THE ARTICLE. LOVE FOOD FOR THOUGHT, AND THE REAL FOOD TO EAT TOO. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Tue May 22, 2012 6:38 pm

My Dear Brenda,
Just an awesome wonderful write to share with us all.
Beautiful is all I can say!!!
I loved this article very much.
God bless you and hubby.
Hugs Love Blessings
B.J.Morbitzer<>< :D ))(( )))(((

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed May 23, 2012 10:25 pm

THANKS B.J. GLAD YOU LIKED THE ARTICLE. SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TO IMPORTANT NOT TO SHARE. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA