The Earth Core of My Being

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

The Earth Core of My Being

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sat May 26, 2012 7:01 pm

In The Earth Core Of My Being
Like the day You died for me, Jesus, think of me. O God, like the day You saved me, please hear me like that. Go into my depths and heal the hurt that pains me, and keeps me from being free to love like You do. For I know there is an even deeper love beyond that I’ve known since I’ve known You; but I’m so bound up in my own jealousies and fears of being unimportant again; of being rejected again. Come into my depths, and bring me out of me. Heal me Father, for I can’t live like this another day! This secret agony has taken such a toll on me. My Savior, save this branch in my life that has no life in it, until it bear fruit for Thee. I don’t want to be this way anymore. Set me free to love without one thought of me. Set me free to reach out to them, even if they are the very ones who desire to steal what I have. I hurt Father. I long for You to touch this part of me that has been kept by my enemies all my life. If my parents never have a real concern for my life, nor for any part of me, nor my children, why can’t I ever adjust to it when that’s all I’ve known since birth??! What’s my problem!! Let me continue to reach out to them, to meet their needs, to care deeply, genuinely, unselfishly for them actively, all the days of my life, without expecting one thing. But, I do expect one thing Father: they must, they must come to know You as their Father, their Savior, and Lord. Keep pursuing, through me if You must; keep loving them and being rejected and ridiculed if you must, helping me to realize it isn’t me they are rejecting, or ridiculing, but You. But Lord, it’s painful, help me, because this time, this time I can’t seem to reach out anymore until You reach out again to me, in my depths where I have hurt the deepest, laughed the hardest, and felt Your Presence most.

Thank You, in Jesus’ Name, Amen

GOD, by Your grace in me 05-26-12
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Re: The Earth Core of My Being

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 pm

_PRAYING FOR YOU.jpg
_PRAYING FOR YOU.jpg (8.38 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
DEAR DAWN, WHAT A PLEA AND DEEP PROBLEM GOING ON WITH YOU DEAR FRIEND. SOMETIMES WHEN WE HAVE DONE ALL WE CAN DO, ITS TIME TO LET GOD TAKE OVER AND USE HIS POWERS TO GET THEIR ATTENTION AND BELIEVE ME HE HAS HIS WAY OF DOING SO. YOU ARE HIS CHILD AND HE KNOWS YOUR HEART IS HURTING AND IT TIME TO GIVE IT A REST AND LEAVE IT TO GOD. ONLY JESUS LOVE IS PURE TO THE CORE THAT WE CAN'T REACH OURSELVES AND ONLY JESUS CAN TAKE THE BEATING AND TORTURE THAT DAY ON THE CROSS, WE ARE ONLY HUMAN NEVER TO REACH HIS PURITY. WE CAN'T LET OTHERS BEAT US DOWN AND ROB US OF A FUTURE. GOD DOESN'T WANT THAT FOR YOU. EVEN GOD TURNS A DEAF EAR TO THOSE WHO TURN THEIR BACK ON HIM, AND CONTINUES TO SIN. GOD BLESS YOU AND MY PRAYERS WILL BE FOR YOU TO HAVE A FREE HAPPY HEART AND CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR GREAT WORK. LOVE BRENDA

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun May 27, 2012 12:38 am

Dawn,
God hears your plea and He knows your heart. you are who you are His daughter that He loves so much And that is all you have to be. Every seed you have planted He sees and He will water it. All you have to do is just sit back and watch the Sonshine on it in His time not ours! What God wants you to do is to just rest in His love knowing He will take care of everything including your parents and you who he loves so much!
This really touched my heart and I will be Praying for you!
God Bless You Always Love Eva

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:59 am

"EVEN GOD TURNS A DEAF EAR TO THOSE WHO TURN THEIR BACK ON HIM, AND CONTINUES TO SIN." Dear sweet Brenda! You precious lady, thank you for these words that come from such a caring heart. That line you phrased hit me like a ton of bricks on me wittle head. It came to me like this: "GOD wants you to turn a deaf ear to the enemy of your soul, the devil, who doesn't love you, never will, and whoever serves him can't either." Plain and simple. Thank you Cheerleader Brenda for listening to the Spirit of GOD for me. We had such a powerful time of breakthroughs at jail, I come home, drained from giving all, come home to rest, talk to my parents, and this time, the non-caring just was more than I could take at the moment. -Dawn

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 am

O Eva, I am so blessed to have a friend like you!!!!! There are so many countless people who need our prayers, and mine just needed to be said on paper for some reason at the time. :) You know how you get tired, and then get weepy sometimes? Well, I just need to be thankful the Lord has kept my parents alive, and is still pursuing, and will continue. Working for Hospice, I see and hear more stories of those who rejected Him all the way till they were so medicated at end for pain, they weren't in their right mind. I hope my prayer wasn't a downer for anyone. I love you dearly!!!!!!!!!!! -Dawn

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 27, 2012 4:19 pm

_PRAYING FOR YOU.jpg
_PRAYING FOR YOU.jpg (8.38 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DEAR SWEET DAWN, I'M SO THANKFUL I HAD GOD HELP ME ANSWER YOUR PRAYER PLEA. MY HEART ACHED FOR YOU. AS I HAVE SUFFERED MANY DIFFERENT PROBLEM DOWN THROUGH LIFE BUT GOD ALWAYS CAME TO MY SIDE AND HELPED ME KEEP ON GOING. TURNING A DEAF EAR AND BLIND EYE TO THOSE WHO TRIED TO DESTROY ME. I'M SO HAPPY THAT GOD WORD JUMPED YOUR BONES AND YOU GOT IT. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR FRIEND.
LOVE BRENDA

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 am

:lol: :lol: Yep! Brenda, GOD's Word done up and jumped my bones. :lol: :lol: That's a cool way of putting it! I just need to turn a deaf ear, and a blind eye to the enemy of my soul when I get like that. Thank you so much for waking me up, and snapping me out of the slums. Friday, I was almost embarrassed at how active the female inmates became when I played my guitar and sang this song: "I've been down one time; I've been down two times; I 've even been down ten times, but Jesus done me nothin' but good!"
The Lord poured the words in my heart when I was almost asleep one afternoon, so I got up and wrote it, and those women were so animated and doing all these motions to it, and sang it back to us as we left, and continued singing it all the way down the hall. It so blessed my heart.
The first verse says, "I went back to the place where Jesus found me...... He met me there again, and wrapped His loving Arms around me." Well, I've been down one time.... chorus again. Second verse says, "I fell into the quicksand, with no help in sight. I'd forgotten it was there...... O, why did I go there that night??!!" I've been down one time....chorus again.

Just had to share that with you dear friend to my heart!! :)

-Dawn