Thank You Mommy from Child #2

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:50 am

Thank you Mommy for giving me away instead of letting them take my life!

Wherever you are, I thank you and I pray blessings on your life in every area of your life. For, if you had not loved me so much, you would have drug me down with you. I am glad you didn't take me down with you. Thank you for that! You are still and will always be the Mother who brought me into this world. You just haven't been able to figure it all out yet. Thing is, you don't know how much you are loved yet by GOD, your Creator. He took alot of thought into making you.

Is He mad at you? Maybe so Mom. Would He send you to hell? No! The demons can take you there; but you don't have to go. See Mom, because you loved me so much, it helped me to come to this home, where I found out about, and met a Man who willingly gave up His Life for yours and mine. He took the punishment we deserve, upon Himself, so when we repent Mom, and admit to Him what we've done wrong, Jesus can pardon us, and just think, we can live guilt-free after that. I am going to Heaven, because you loved me enough to let me be raised in a home that pointed me to GOD. Because I love you so much, I am passing on to you what I have learned so you and I can see each other again. Please tell your sins to GOD and ask Him to make you clean, so I can see you, and know you, and you know me when we get to Heaven, our forever Home.

I love you Mom!! Please let me see you there!!!!!

- Your Child
Last edited by Happy Holmes1 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: Thank You Mommy from Child #2

Post by Hope » Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Dawn,
You done it again! This will Bless and touch so many! God is truly using you and I am so happy you always listen.
God Bless You Love Eva

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi Eva, and thank you so much for hearing the message in this. I love you for it! Appreciate you too. -Dawn

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:05 am

Dawn, how very beautiful!
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 am

Pokey, thank you so much! The Lord put a 3rd letter on my heart yesterday but haven't written it now. Guess I should now. -Dawn