MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 am

MY OLD SUWANEE RIVER.jpg
MY OLD SUWANEE RIVER.jpg (197.04 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Once upon a time, a wise man was walking along the shore. He looked down the beach and saw a young man who was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.

He called out "Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?"

The young man paused, looked up, and replied "Throwing starfish into the ocean."

"I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?" asked the somewhat startled wise man.

To this, the young man replied, "The sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don't throw them in, they'll die."

Upon hearing this, the wise man commented, "But, young man, do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can't possibly make a difference!"

At this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean.

As it met the water, he said, "It made a difference for that one."

===========

Would you like to know the difference you make in the world?

Would you like to understand and feel that you and your life have great meaning, purpose and value?

Would you like to understand and recognize the meaning, purpose and value of you and your life right now, from the highest truth?

If so, say "Yes" out loud right now* and feel the energy coming in through the top of your head.

Good! Now, notice how you feel. Notice the changes that come up this week and celebrate them!

That's your Miracle Minute with Moira Shepard. See you next week. Have a miraculous day!

* Seriously. This energetic download will only go in with your verbal permission, because we honor your free will. If you want it, say "Yes."

— © Moira Shepard

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Submitted by:
Brenda Clark Pike
Photo by:
Linda Vale Martin

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Post by Hope » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

Brenda,
I Loved this and I want to make a difference!
God Bless You Love Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:21 pm

THANKS EVA, GLAD YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE AND I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE ALSO. CHANGE STARTS WITH ONE PERSON. MANY BLESSINGS, LOVE BRENDA

Happy Holmes1
Diamond Member

Post by Happy Holmes1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 am

Hi Brenda! Love the collaberation between you and Linda on this!! Just love it! I love this, and needed it too. I too want to make a difference somehow in this world. Brenda, you make a good difference in mine. Thank you Lord for Brenda, and Linda!!!!!!!! -Dawn
Don't let someone's dill pickle make your sweet one, sour! -Happy's Thoughts!

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am

PINK ROSE.gif
PINK ROSE.gif (60.74 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
DEAR DAWN, WHEN I READ THIS ARTICLE I THOUGHT OF YOU AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOU'VE MADE IN THIS WORLD AND STILL YOU FEEL YOU'VE NOT DONE ENOUGH. I BELIEVE IN YOU AND I KNOW GOD IS VERY HAPPY WITH YOU AND YOUR WORK DEAR FRIEND. AND THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENT DAWN, I LOVE YOU, BRENDA
GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO.