It has been awhile

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
tork
Silver Member

It has been awhile

Post by tork » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 am

I have been away for a while. I have been fighting battles all the while. I am still alive and doing better, I have gone through some Life changes some better some worse, at least the sun is shining.
I went through a lengthy Divorce and Robin got the house , I went thru 10 additional surgeries, but am better for it. I was divorced last November 17th and got the divorce papers in December, they were finalized. Now just for those who do not know, I have many Angels here that Cared and were concerned and I thank you all. Angels do exist here on earth and through Nethugs I have had the succinct pleasure of meeting a few first hand.

I Have moved from Hemet, California back east to Englishtown, New Jersey, to be closer to Family and to escape the pains of living in a house that just caused so much pain and stress. I gave away way more then I took with me, and I lightened my load. I am now somewhat settled in. Now for the good News.. All through my 3 years of Loneliness and pain one Angel was there every day and night for me. I could not have made it with out her, So when the divorce papers were finally in my hands, I quickly took the chance and with her Mothers Permission I asked "Helen" Herliana to marry me and she said yes. I still write things but mainly just for myself . We are both patiently waiting for Helen's Visa to be approved but for all of you who were wondering if I was still around the answer is yes and I still lurk here from time to time.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: It has been awhile

Post by Hope » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 am

Tork,
I am so HAPPY for you and it is so good to hear from you! God is so good! Helen is a Beautiful person in every way and I am so happy for both of you! Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing I am so happy God has brought you through so much. I remember Praying for you and I will continue to pray for you and Helen.
God Bless You and Helen
Love Eva (Hope)

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:30 pm

It is wonderful to hear from you, and God is so good. It makes our hearts so happy to know you are moving forward in all ways. Keep on keeping on! We wish you and Helen the very best of everything!
Attachments
AwesomeHummer.gif
AwesomeHummer.gif (96.05 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you Eva and Pokey for your kind comments. Your prayers mean a lot to us. Maybe some of you want to hear about our love story. I'm so happy to tell it to you. Like Kevin, I also had a broken heart once. but unlike Kevin, I didn't lose my beloved, I didn't lose my leg and I didn't lose my house. It was like I had a 5.1 earth quake and kevin had 9.8 one. Maybe it's where the empathy comes from. I know I was ugly at that time, because I was hurt, bitter and angry just like Kevin when she broke his heart. But again it is Kevin who can see the beauty in me and it is I who can see the beauty in kevin. Chatting twice a day every single day, I find out that He is very funny and has a good sense of humor who loves making me laugh and smile. He has a great a great voice and he knows a lot of songs that makes him so romantic.He bought me a set of turquoise and a set of jade necklaces even before we got engaged. And the most important of all is that he loves Jesus and believes in him with all his heart and soul. If you ask me whether I love him or not. The answer is: "Yes, I do." After seeing each other for three years through thick and thin, it is impossible for me not to love him and not to want to marry him. he learns to speak my languange and proposed to me in bahasa. He also asked my Mom's permission in the language. Please continue praying for us. Pray for my visa so that we can be together. we come to this point because of your prayers and because of the grace of Father God. Thank you so very much. God bless you all.

tork
Silver Member

Post by tork » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Herliana akan anda menikah aku dan membuat saya manusia paling bahagia di dunia?

Pokey's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by Pokey's Heart » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 am

God bless you, Helen and Kevin. You are in our prayers, and as you both know, God is so very good! It warms my heart to know you have each other, and will always! May God rain down all the blessings your hearts can hold!
Attachments
manyblessingspanseys.gif
manyblessingspanseys.gif (84.87 KiB) Viewed 4810 times
"I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Helen,
I am so Happy for you also and I will be Praying for your Visa! I know God will take care of you both!
God Bless You Love Eva

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you again Pokey and eva. May God bless you richly always and forever :D :D :D :D :D

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:25 am

Glad to have you both back, and so very happy for the new life that you have found in each other to share the rest of this journey with, as God guides you with His amazing love. My prayers are with you as you continue to finalize all that still needs to be taken care of. Like the others, I wish you both much joy and happiness from this day forward.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:57 am

Thank you very much for your kind attention and prayers Steve. I will pray for you as well so that Jesus will use you more and more to exhalt HIS name. May God bless you in abundance.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm

No, No Helen, don't ask Jesus to give me more. Have a hard time doing what I have already. LOL. Have a good day. God bless.
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Yes... yes..... He is doing that to me. he has to do it to everyone calling themselves Christians. He always says the time is drawing near. We don't have much time left. I will be praying that God is using you more and more.... :D :D :D :D :D